Über Ticket Tailor

Keine Ticketgebühren! Keine Hektik! Ticket Tailor ist eine einfach zu bedienende Ticketing-Plattform, die dir die Kontrolle über dein Event-Ticketing ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Ticket Tailor

The layout is perfect and clear. I would strongly reccommed using this software and would highly reccommend it to other potential users.

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase.

Bewertungen zu Ticket Tailor

Ticket Tailor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 446 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ticket Tailor bereits verwendet?

Kathy
Kathy
Executive Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A hidden treasure - Ticket Tailor has been critical in my organization's response to covid

Kommentare: My nonprofit organization relies heavily on visitor admission revenue to help advance our mission. We were closed for a year due to covid, which impacted us heavily. This year, we sought a solution to be able to open safely. One of our solutions was online, timed ticketing. I researched various options and found Ticket Tailor, which was listed as integrating with my Weebly website. I'm so glad I found this solution! Not only did it work well for our purposes, but the customer service they provide is excellent! They even had articles on implementing timed ticketing - just what we were looking for. The "chat" is always helpful and they always have ideas for how to use the program to do what I want it to do. And their regular updates are actually... Helpful! Always adding features or tweaking elements that make the program work just that bit better. They are affordable and responsive. I highly recommend Ticket Tailor.

Ticket Tailor is easy to use and has excellent customer service. Any time I need help with doing something, they respond quickly. Also, they truly listen to their customers and make regular, helpful updates. I like the ease of use, ease of creating events and ticket options, ability to embed in my website, ability to customize events and communications, and so much more. The software is very affordable, and you can pass on the ticketing fees which is very common practice these days. It's a great platform!

It's hard to say because I love this software. Reporting could be a little more robust, although it is similar to other types of platforms (e.g., online sales). Integration with a few more software platforms, such as more options for emailing, would be helpful. Much of what I would have said "like least" when I first started using the platform have already been addressed in the company's software updates!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tessitura und Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ticket Tailor: It looked more user friendly and was more economical.

Jason
Jason
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best value in event ticketing services

Kommentare: Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Eventbrite

Warum Ticket Tailor gewählt wurde: CiviCRM worked fine but it was a lot of effort to keep updated and customized for our needs. We hosted it on our own server.

Zuvor genutzte Software: CiviCRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ticket Tailor: We had fairly expensive events so any service that took a percentage of ticket prices was off the table.

Michelle
Event Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Price

Kommentare: Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Brown Paper Tickets und Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ticket Tailor: Price

Event Director in USA

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

Kommentare: I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Splash

Warum Ticket Tailor gewählt wurde: The fees from Eventbrite were so oppressive especially on our higher ticket events. Also, Universe had terrible CS and their management team was the worst to work with.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ticket Tailor: Ticket Tailor has nearly all the same functionality for a tiny fraction of the price. Even the things that we have to manually workaround are pretty negligible when considering the cost savings. Love this platform!

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

Kommentare: We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Ease of use. Technical support team very efficient. Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers. It just works...

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

Kommentare: I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction No middleman fees Low fees Easy to set up and manage box office Easy to manage guests Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

Emily
Emily
Marketing Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most Economical Ticket Management Software!

Kommentare: Any problems I have ever had with TicketTailor, Lon and the rest of the team were quick to provide me a solution if I was not able to find the answer myself with their online forum.

This software is super easy to use when selling tickets to an event. I use this software to host a Gala twice a year for a Cancer Charity I work for and it is so easy to setup and customize. Also, it only costs $25/month to use with no contract. After my event, I pause the billing until my next event! Although the software developers are in the U.K. they are VERY friendly and quick to respond to your questions (no charge). The things I love about this software are too numerous to list!

The ONLY thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is the fact that sometimes you have to dig to find a certain feature you are looking for.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full-featured tool, with great integration at the right price

Kommentare: I wanted a ticketing solution that could be fully branded for my business, and integrated seamlessly onto my website. I wanted the option to have different ticket types, special offers and limited-time offers, as well as recurring events. Ticket Tailor gave me all of these at a competitive price.

Ticket Tailor gives me all the functionality of its bigger and pricier rivals, but at a much better price. Plus, it looks great when integrated into my website, and can be customised. The service and support has been excellent, with swift and personalised help when I needed it.

A bit of a learning curve (as there always is) and confusion about some of the terminology, but these were easily fixed in a good chat with support. There was no way to set up a recurring event without the Support Desk manually intervening. Again, once they had worked their magic the functionality worked well, but I would like this to be a standard function.

Rob
Rob
PPCA committee member in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works very well for a small not for profit

Kommentare: Unhesitatingly recommended!

We have used Ticket Tailor for ticketing events at the Pells Pool, Lewes in 2018 and are continuing to use them now in 2019. We have found it a very easy to use and cost effective system. Our ticket charges are relatively low per ticket, so a fixed monthly rate (rather than as a per ticket + % of sales model) works out well for us. Plus the charity discount! The check in app also makes for speedy entry. And we are seasonal - so the fact we can then suspend the account until we start up again is great. And the customer service when we started off was top class.

Hard to think of what we would improve ...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ticket Tailor: Pricing structure better for relatively low per ticket events.

Ingrid
Ingrid
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

TAILORED FOR ME

Kommentare: I enjoy it thoroughly and have referred many friends

The best thing for me is the pricing. Once I pay my monthly fee THAT'S IT. Paypal & Stripe take their fees out and send me my money. There is no future payment going back to the service.

I really have NO cons but the check-in app has been glitching

Dawn
Admin in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First time with e-ticketing

Kommentare: For many years we have run Santa events with high quality cardboard tickets sold from our premises or bought through PayPal and posted out. We have also sold tickets on the day. Covid meant none of that was possible and we were very anxious about moving to e-ticketing. From the very start the product was very easy to use and customise and more importantly integrated very well with our website and our customers found it easy to use. The support team have been exceptional - answering queries at all hours when I'd reached a problem. What I love with their support team is that they never say- just click this option as though you were an idiot- they are very friendly always explained or linked to tutorials so you can understand in more detail.

Very easy to set up an event, able to copy event to save time/mistakes. Very easy to customise and make it look like our product, blended perfectly with our website and meant we could add/change/hide events ourselves without paying external company to make changes to our website. Our first event went from an idea to tickets sold within a couple of days and would have been quicker but had to wait for web team to add the ticketing code and our own text/images. Ticket types with loads of options and seemed easy for our customers to use. Price per ticket seemed cheap compared with other names I looked at. Loved the fact we could use our images and text colours to give our branding for events and could even customise order confirmation emails, checkout questions, etc and export all info easily to Excel to analyse in more detail. Many times I thought I'd like to do something then found there was an option already there, e.g. use an access code so someone could add another ticket to their order for a 'sold out' event. The countdown timer for tickets going on sale was brilliant. It meant I could prepare and publish about 70 events and set the go-onsale time to coincide with the scheduled facebook post to announce they are on sale ... now! The new recurring event options will allow us to easily manage ticketing for time slot future events if we can find a way to limit the number of families ordering per time slot rather than number of tickets sold.

We had a probably bespoke requirement to control/count/limit the number of individual orders rather than the number of actual tickets issued. E.g. with Covid needed to limit the number of families who purchased but could have up to 6 people per bubble/family with a mix of adult and child ticket prices. A solution would be to be able to specify a mandatory ticket so they had to buy, say, one visit ticket (which could have been free) per order and then any number of additional tickets. We could schedule when an event was published but couldn't schedule when it went off-sale this needed to be done manually. You could set the ticket to go off-sale but the event still showed as on-sale. Cancelling events - sadly we had to cancel some events due to Covid and this was a manual process of finding and cancelling each ticket then refunding in PayPal. Took about 1.5 mins to do each one and we had nearly 2000 to cancel so took several days hard work of clicking, copy/paste etc. Bulk ticket create - we offered a free upgrade to a different event and about 800 took this option. This involved manually copy/paste to create each new ticket/order as admin can't edit/change the event on a ticket. Again took probably 1.5 days to work through them individually, would have been great to be able to create a batch of tickets from a CSV /Excel data set. Overall the affordable cost and superb look of the product for the customer far outweighs any system admin niggles and support team were awesome!

Founder in UK

Moving from Eventbrite to Ticket Tailer was the best thing we did

Kommentare: We had real world and online events and lots of then. TT was so much easier and faster thna EB and way cheaper.

We had challenges with Eventbrite at the strat of the pandemic and needed a new solution fast. I checked all the platforms out and ended up choosing Ticket Tailor. Short learning curve but easier, faster and slicker by far than eventbrite. No not as many features, but the features that are needed ar all there. Cost wise its WAY cheaper too. The whole team loves it now where EB was always a chore.

All my issues get addressed in a Zoom call with the team! Yes I can actuaklly talk to humans who make the product. That alone is a gamchanger.

Liz
MSC Trained Teacher in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pay as you go all the way...

Kommentare: We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos. Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging. Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Product for Event Ticket Sales

Kommentare: I have been using this after I migrated off of Event Brite due to the high fees. I am more than pleased with the transition. I have lowered my expenses by thousands of dollars per year and as a small business owner this has been huge! It does not do everything that some of the bigger players but I did not need most of the tools.

For the cost, it does almost everything I need. I run multiple events at a time and the configuration across the events is great. Great integration into my website. Extremely easy to use.

1. Need more email and customer outreach tools in the software. 2. Would like to sell additional add ons with pictures and options (not really deep on functionality at this time). 3. Reporting is super weak!

Matthew
Events Executive in Singapur
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice interface! Super easy to use!

Kommentare: Excellent! They are responsive and answer your queries in a fast and timely manner. Their pricing is also competitive and makes it an excellent platform for events which do not require a too complex set-up.

The UI of the platform is very nice and super user friendly. Love that it is able to do a broadcast of important announcements to our ticket buyers and that it is able to have many nifty functions which are built-in which allows me to customise the forms according to what I want or need. It's an excellent product! A lot of thought has been put into it to make it both versatile and user friendly.

Auto-Cancellations of Tickets. As we are handling large possible cancellations every week, it would be great if for free tickets the ticket buyers are able to cancel their tickets on their own accord so as to provide administrative ease. It will also be good if they could include an auto-email generator for 3 day reminders, 1 day before event reminders which are automatically sent out/ common template which we could just tap on. Sort of like how they have set up their confirmation email being able to have global/ event specific.

Lisa
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST OPTION for event ticketing and management

Kommentare: Ticket Tailor has allowed us to sell event tickets to a wider audience and to keep our ticket prices low enough to allow many people to be able to afford to purchase tickets. Their fee schedule is very reasonable and free events are offered free of ticketing fees. They have been very responsive to any and all questions about navigation and I am extremely happy that I found them.

The Ticket Tailor company strives to provide a cost-effective way to manage events. Any "free" or charitable event is at no cost to the organizer! That alone speaks to their commitment to helping non-profits and businesses of all sizes to be able to utilize this platform. Customer service is top-notch! They are not only responsive but they follow up just in case. We are a small business and we try our best to manage event expenses so that we can offer more compensation to our performers. Ticket Tailor has a fee schedule that has allowed us to accomplish this.

I would like to be able to manually add tickets that were sold outside of the TIcket Tailor platform and do so without a fee. (I understand why I can't, but it would be nice.)

Kathryn
Secretary/Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great option for small nonprofit organization!

Kommentare: I've used it for 2 years and would definitely return. Great support, very reasonable choice, and easy to plug into our web site for ticket sales.

I like the ease of use in setting it up, along with very responsive help--even though so very far away from us! I also like the ability to suspend payment and use it only during the 2 months we need it for our annual fundraising event. Believe me, if we have more events where we sell tickets, we'll use it more often!

Would like a couple more options for ticket purchasers to indicate choices (e.g., meals). I've been able to capture the information, but it isn't visible in the report (only in the ticket). Maybe I just haven't figured it out!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Brown Paper Tickets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ticket Tailor: Lower fees, just seemed right for the job!

john
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy With Ticket Tailor

Kommentare: Very good customer service. Quick responses and follow up is rare in our experience and Ticket Tailor never fails to deliver quality support for us.

We use ticket tailor daily and it has worked very well for our needs. Steady product improvements and a strong base of features has made the platform ideal for the type of events we execute.

We wish we had more ability to customize the ticket ordering process. We would like to be able to program some logic when configuring the box office. For example, some basic if-then controls would allow us to truly customize things to suit all our ticket selling needs.

Ali
Operational Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best third party Ticketing App

Ticket Tailor is wonderful as it allows you to create a fully customizable form with ease. They also allow you to easily share the form in the best way for you. For me this works as a widget I can easily upload to my website. I can customize the widget and trust that it will work for my customers. From selecting the tickets to checkout I can trust customers have a professional and seamless process.

Ticket Tailor can do a better job at its paper attendee registration. Currently they focus on the QR system which works well but in events where paper is what is available they need to make that list more clear. The current attendee download option provides buyer details only while attendee details are not present. For that you would need to custom download a the order list for the events which is complicated and out of the way.

Vanessa
Festival Organiser in UK
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great ticket plaform for small events

Kommentare: Very good and will continue to use after 3 years with them.

Simple, good value for money and great customer service. Does the job well, easy to add tickets, track sales, export orders, refund customers etc. Also that booking fee to customer is optional - this is really good!

Still has fairly basic features, although they are always trying to improve which is noticeable. Would be great to have optional add ons during ticket purchases to reduce the number of tickets on main page (e.g. if your event has paid extras such as dining, spa, glamping...) also the option for customers to pay in instalments which is becoming popular in events. You can do this manually fairly easily but would be brilliant if it was a built in feature and customers got sent remiders automatically. And finally the option to collect emails for a mailing list, a GDPR compliant opt in or opt out at checkout.

Rachel
Founder & Owner in UK
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Game changing process

Kommentare: I can't recommend Ticket Tailor more highly. It's literally changed my life! As new micro community business owner, I'm not yet earning much money and can't really justify a website, but then I found Ticket Tailor. It behaves like a website and acts as a platform for me to promote my community events. It's very user friendly and it's easy to edit details, duplicate events, change tickets, customise the message the customer receives after they've booked etc. But when I do get a website, it will intergrate within it. Plus Ticket Tailor has loads of features I haven't yet explored properly like adding products to upsell and creating a private community. Its more straightforward than Eventbrite and I love all the customisable options. 10/10 from me!

Everything! From ease of use, to customisations, to branded colours etc, to choice of integrations, to scanning in app, to transparent costs, to customer service.

I'd like to be able to add details of sponsors for my events.

Barbara
Manager in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The BEST Ticket Software out there!

We have been using this software for a couple of years now and we appreciate it's ease of use and does absolutely everything we need it to. For us, the best part is the flexibility of using it only when our events happen. We set up events a few times a year and after each event is over we are able to turn it off temporarily and turn it back on when we need it again. You do not have to pay for what you don't use. All our administrators appreciate its ease of use, the ticket users appreciate that it is mobile friendly. We love Ticket Tailor!

We have not experienced anything we do not like about this software at this point in time.

Helana
Entrepreneur in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service and tickets sales

Kommentare: I had an overall amazing experience with Ticket tailor I have been with ticket tailor for over 2 years.

I love how the payment setup was effortless on my end and very simple. I took me about 5 minutes to set up my ticket tailor account for my upcoming event. I also love that ticket tailor do not charge you a fee for setting up and using the service what’s amazing is they have a pay as you go service So they take a very small percentage from every ticket sale. I also love how you can choose to set up your personal PayPal link or stripe, great service

Loved everything! Customer service is amazing!

Test Analyst in UK

Extremely easy to use and wonderful customer service

Kommentare: As a first-time charity event with a very small budget, the cost effectiveness of using Ticket Tailor as opposed to other sites meant that more of the money raised went to charity!

This is the first time I've run an event and I did a lot of research into ticket selling sites in order to figure out the most suitable site. I had a lot of questions as event ticketing was new to me and out of all the sites I emailed, Ticket Tailor provided the fastest and most comprehensive answers to all my queries. They made me feel very confident about setting up my box office and when the tickets went live they dealt with queries I had immediately (both queries turned out to be user errors!). This is such an easy website to use and very intuitive. The Ticket Tailor Help Centre is also very good and most answers you can find in their FAQs. The integration with Stripe meant that is was very easy to take payments for the event. It was also very quick and easy to refund payments if necessary. I also liked how the confirmation emails could be edited easily and details specific to the event and links to other websites could be added to it. Overall, they made my first experience of selling tickets very straight-forward and enjoyable.

There is nothing I can fault about ticket tailor but I was unable to combine selling tickets for my event with the ticket purchasers ability to book preferred time slots which was important to the smooth running of my event.

Philip
Founder in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product, way better than Eventbrite

Kommentare: I can now set up events quickly and easily without having to deal with a percent of my business being taken away. Having a fixed cost based on the number of events I run is a great way to go.

I love that I pay a fixed fee for my events, and that I get paid straight away. Other services take a percentage of my money, and wait till the event is over before I get paid. Ticket Tailor is a great product, and I have run multiple events on it, and it's fantastic. It makes ticketing a breeze.

nothing. It's a great all round software platform.