Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

Lauren C.
Event Director
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

Vorteile: I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

Nachteile: The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Best value in event ticketing services

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Jason D.
Chief Operating Officer
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

Vorteile: The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Nachteile: There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

For the independent musicians

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Edward W.
Booking Agent
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

Vorteile: I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

Nachteile: I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

Agent
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Vorteile: Ease of use.
Technical support team very efficient.
Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services
We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers.
It just works...

Nachteile: My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Pay as you go all the way...

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Liz W.
MSC Trained Teacher
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Vorteile: Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Nachteile: Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos.
Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging.
Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

Founder/manager
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Vorteile: Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction
No middleman fees
Low fees
Easy to set up and manage box office
Easy to manage guests
Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Nachteile: Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

Ticket Tailor are an extremely stable online management system for selling event tickets

Bewertet am 25.2.2018
Gareth S.
Marketing and Event Manager
Musik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events.
You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Vorteile: Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points.
Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as drafts to return to later, or update at any time.
You can set up different methods of payment to suit your requirements and can design the interface to match your brand.
Once set up your box office becomes fully automated, so you can check in to your dash board as frequently or infrequently as you wish and check sales and data as you wish.
They have an app you can download to your smartphone to be used for checking in, which saves on buying or hiring in barcode scanners and gives great data and feedback on attendance for future events.

Nachteile: As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan.
It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan?

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Adam B.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

Vorteile: TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

Nachteile: With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

Great Product for Event Ticket Sales

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been using this after I migrated off of Event Brite due to the high fees. I am more than pleased with the transition. I have lowered my expenses by thousands of dollars per year and as a small business owner this has been huge! It does not do everything that some of the bigger players but I did not need most of the tools.

Vorteile: For the cost, it does almost everything I need. I run multiple events at a time and the configuration across the events is great. Great integration into my website. Extremely easy to use.

Nachteile: 1. Need more email and customer outreach tools in the software.
2. Would like to sell additional add ons with pictures and options (not really deep on functionality at this time).
3. Reporting is super weak!

Tailored to me

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Matthew M.
Development Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Just how fluid it all is. Easy to use and love the options to customize.

Nachteile: I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase. ie.. customer buys a general admission ticket and now wants a VIP ticket. I haven't been able to find away to upgrade unless cancelling an order.

Very good up & coming ticketing platform

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Natalie F.
Authenticity & Empowerment Facilitator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very responsive to emails and questions.

Vorteile: Almost all the features of industry-leader Eventbrite but about half the price

Nachteile: If you use Stripe for payments (which is the cheapest option), all events have to pay out to one bank account, which can be annoying if you run multiple events with different people. Also it doesn't have a mailing list like Eventbrite to promote your events, but otherwise very good.

simple intuitive and easy to manage

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Viral V.
Mr
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: the dashboard give you all the information you need in one place! creating and maintaining the events is easy, the features to generate operator tickets, reissuing, cancelling, voiding , refunding tickets is a breeze. very good plans available for all size of events

Nachteile: honestly nothing to dislike, the one thing i would like improved (selfishly) is that if for a plan we have the ability to create 5 events when at the event itself if we have to scan tickets for multiple events we need to switch between events and it causes some issues with queuing. if we can merge the number of tickets allowed under 5 events into 1 event it might be better suited.

Great option for small nonprofit organization!

Kathryn L.
Secretary/Treasurer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've used it for 2 years and would definitely return. Great support, very reasonable choice, and easy to plug into our web site for ticket sales.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use in setting it up, along with very responsive help--even though so very far away from us! I also like the ability to suspend payment and use it only during the 2 months we need it for our annual fundraising event. Believe me, if we have more events where we sell tickets, we'll use it more often!

Nachteile: Would like a couple more options for ticket purchasers to indicate choices (e.g., meals). I've been able to capture the information, but it isn't visible in the report (only in the ticket). Maybe I just haven't figured it out!

Very Happy With Ticket Tailor

John C.

Kommentare: Very good customer service. Quick responses and follow up is rare in our experience and Ticket Tailor never fails to deliver quality support for us.

Vorteile: We use ticket tailor daily and it has worked very well for our needs. Steady product improvements and a strong base of features has made the platform ideal for the type of events we execute.

Nachteile: We wish we had more ability to customize the ticket ordering process. We would like to be able to program some logic when configuring the box office. For example, some basic if-then controls would allow us to truly customize things to suit all our ticket selling needs.

Highly Recommend Ticket Tailor

Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Stewart D.
Commercial Dir.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a very positive experience with Ticket Tailor

Vorteile: The software set-up and ease of use in setting up events and getting it out to the public along with the efficient support service of the team.

Nachteile: The least, difficult but I have been arranging events that are held in 5* hotels and provide an option for the guests attending the events an opportunity to book hotel rooms for overnight stays. So the problem is the platform doesn't allow you to develop a "booking for rooms" structure very easily. If you have event seen a rooms booking there are several room options and then whether you will be a single, double or triple occupancy - then there is the number of days with check-in and check-out options that you have to choose. This has been difficult with the existing platform but I have overcome it xomewhat....

Great ticketing software, reliable

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Barry O.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Tickettailor's fees are more competitive than we had with previous software, it works really well and handles high volumes of sales.

Nachteile: The user interface wasn't great at first but they have since improved the back end to make it more user friendly.

Great ticket plaform for small events

Vanessa H.
Festival Organiser
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good and will continue to use after 3 years with them.

Vorteile: Simple, good value for money and great customer service. Does the job well, easy to add tickets, track sales, export orders, refund customers etc. Also that booking fee to customer is optional - this is really good!

Nachteile: Still has fairly basic features, although they are always trying to improve which is noticeable. Would be great to have optional add ons during ticket purchases to reduce the number of tickets on main page (e.g. if your event has paid extras such as dining, spa, glamping...) also the option for customers to pay in instalments which is becoming popular in events. You can do this manually fairly easily but would be brilliant if it was a built in feature and customers got sent remiders automatically. And finally the option to collect emails for a mailing list, a GDPR compliant opt in or opt out at checkout.

Ticket Tailor Review

Esther T.
Program Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s been great. Very easy to use for the ticket buyers, great feature to be able to make a donation in the same transaction. The reporting can use some work. I would like to be able to generate a list of everyone who checked into the event post event.

Vorteile: Very easy to set up and customization, and cost savings for non profits

Nachteile: Some of the reporting needs work. Would like to have a report that shows who checked in post event.

Great value for the money

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Lisa W.
Owne
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been VERY pleased with Ticket Tailor. The customer service is excellent and readily available. For our needs (hosting events for up to 150 or so people) it has been the perfect solution allowing us to advertise and promote our events with direct links on Facebook as well as our website. We are a small business, so budget is of concern and the pricing options available are perfect.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the wide variety of options, the customer service, and the value. Also, the ability to put the service “on-hold” when not using it is amazing!

Nachteile: On occasion the location/mapping does not work correctly for venue locations. However, the work around is to select not to include a map on the listing.

The BEST Ticket Software out there!

Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Barbara J.
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have been using this software for a couple of years now and we appreciate it's ease of use and does absolutely everything we need it to. For us, the best part is the flexibility of using it only when our events happen. We set up events a few times a year and after each event is over we are able to turn it off temporarily and turn it back on when we need it again. You do not have to pay for what you don't use. All our administrators appreciate its ease of use, the ticket users appreciate that it is mobile friendly. We love Ticket Tailor!

Nachteile: We have not experienced anything we do not like about this software at this point in time.

Excellent Value for Money

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Lynda T.
Business Owner
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quick and easy to set-up

Vorteile: Easy to set-up events. I love the integration into my own site with copy and paste of pre-prepared code which means that clients don't need to leave my site to make a booking​.

Nachteile: Limited functionality for more​ complex multi-day, multi-speaker​ events. ,

Full-featured tool, with great integration at the right price

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wanted a ticketing solution that could be fully branded for my business, and integrated seamlessly onto my website. I wanted the option to have different ticket types, special offers and limited-time offers, as well as recurring events. Ticket Tailor gave me all of these at a competitive price.

Vorteile: Ticket Tailor gives me all the functionality of its bigger and pricier rivals, but at a much better price. Plus, it looks great when integrated into my website, and can be customised. The service and support has been excellent, with swift and personalised help when I needed it.

Nachteile: A bit of a learning curve (as there always is) and confusion about some of the terminology, but these were easily fixed in a good chat with support.
There was no way to set up a recurring event without the Support Desk manually intervening. Again, once they had worked their magic the functionality worked well, but I would like this to be a standard function.

Customer service and tickets sales

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Helana B.
Entrepreneur
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had an overall amazing experience with Ticket tailor I have been with ticket tailor for over 2 years.

Vorteile: I love how the payment setup was effortless on my end and very simple. I took me about 5 minutes to set up my ticket tailor account for my upcoming event. I also love that ticket tailor do not charge you a fee for setting up and using the service what’s amazing is they have a pay as you go service
So they take a very small percentage from every ticket sale. I also love how you can choose to set up your personal PayPal link or stripe, great service

Nachteile: Loved everything! Customer service is amazing!

Easy to use, fair price too

Doug S.
Artist
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Ticket Tailor is a great way to set up and promote my art workshops - it's easy both for me and my customers.

Vorteile: It is very easy to set up events using Ticket Tailor - and the pricing feels fair and is flexible too. I love that you can pause your membership to suit you.

Nachteile: No current issues, I am happy with the way the software performs, with the set up and the price I pay too.

Making tickets easy

Grant H.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this on several of our websites for selling tickets to festivals and concerts. Always works well and the backend is great for management of the sales and events.

Vorteile: I really like the fact that I can dip in and out of this for them times I need it.

Nachteile: Nothing major really. Costs went up a bit a while ago, but still great value.