Über Ticket Tailor

Keine Ticketgebühren! Keine Hektik! Ticket Tailor ist eine einfach zu bedienende Ticketing-Plattform, die dir die Kontrolle über dein Event-Ticketing ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Ticket Tailor

Jason D.
Chief Operating Officer
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2019

"Best value in event ticketing services"

Kommentare: Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

Vorteile: The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Nachteile: There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Agent
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"TicketTailor - revolutionised our business"

Kommentare: We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Vorteile: Ease of use.
Technical support team very efficient.
Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services
We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers.
It just works...

Nachteile: My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Vanessa A.
Organiser
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2020

"Good system and service"

Kommentare: Good

Vorteile: I have used Ticket Tailor for tickets for selling concert tickets which has worked very well. I have received a great service, very helpful and quick response to queries. The system has a good balance between simple and easy to use, yet having enough features to work for different scenarios. And it's competitively priced too.

Nachteile: The next thing I'd like to do is integrate check-out directly in my web page, but not sure that's possible with my Wix website.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2020
Michelle S.
Event Coordinator
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent Price"

Kommentare: Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

Vorteile: As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

Nachteile: The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

Diana P.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2020

"Ticket Tailor is much better then Eventbrite"

Kommentare: I have only used Eventbrite in the past. Tickettailor is so much better. I am using it for running art classes for children on our farm. Tickettailor allows me to send broadcasts easily to parents before hand. These never worked on Eventbrite! I also love the custom questions that buyers need to fill out. It really is a great product at a great price.

Vorteile: The ability to create custom fields (questions) for my buyers.

Nachteile: Like any new software there is a learning curve.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2020
Founder/manager
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper"

Kommentare: I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Vorteile: Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction
No middleman fees
Low fees
Easy to set up and manage box office
Easy to manage guests
Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Nachteile: Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

Emily E.
Marketing Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2020

"Most Economical Ticket Management Software!"

Kommentare: Any problems I have ever had with TicketTailor, Lon and the rest of the team were quick to provide me a solution if I was not able to find the answer myself with their online forum.

Vorteile: This software is super easy to use when selling tickets to an event. I use this software to host a Gala twice a year for a Cancer Charity I work for and it is so easy to setup and customize. Also, it only costs $25/month to use with no contract. After my event, I pause the billing until my next event! Although the software developers are in the U.K. they are VERY friendly and quick to respond to your questions (no charge). The things I love about this software are too numerous to list!

Nachteile: The ONLY thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is the fact that sometimes you have to dig to find a certain feature you are looking for.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Zannah C.
Founder of Charity
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Choose Ticket Tailor"

Vorteile: I like that Ticket Tailor is a small and local business. A friend recommended it and I was attracted to it being independent and has a friendly and responsive team of staff. The software is easy to use even for those of us who are not techy.

Nachteile: I don't know if the events I post could also be publicised by Ticket Tailor?

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"Full-featured tool, with great integration at the right price"

Kommentare: I wanted a ticketing solution that could be fully branded for my business, and integrated seamlessly onto my website. I wanted the option to have different ticket types, special offers and limited-time offers, as well as recurring events. Ticket Tailor gave me all of these at a competitive price.

Vorteile: Ticket Tailor gives me all the functionality of its bigger and pricier rivals, but at a much better price. Plus, it looks great when integrated into my website, and can be customised. The service and support has been excellent, with swift and personalised help when I needed it.

Nachteile: A bit of a learning curve (as there always is) and confusion about some of the terminology, but these were easily fixed in a good chat with support.
There was no way to set up a recurring event without the Support Desk manually intervening. Again, once they had worked their magic the functionality worked well, but I would like this to be a standard function.

Rob R.
PPCA committee member
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2019

"Works very well for a small not for profit"

Kommentare: Unhesitatingly recommended!

Vorteile: We have used Ticket Tailor for ticketing events at the Pells Pool, Lewes in 2018 and are continuing to use them now in 2019. We have found it a very easy to use and cost effective system. Our ticket charges are relatively low per ticket, so a fixed monthly rate (rather than as a per ticket + % of sales model) works out well for us. Plus the charity discount! The check in app also makes for speedy entry. And we are seasonal - so the fact we can then suspend the account until we start up again is great. And the customer service when we started off was top class.

Nachteile: Hard to think of what we would improve ...

• Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Lauren C.
Event Director
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used"

Kommentare: I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

Vorteile: I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

Nachteile: The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Edward W.
Booking Agent
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2019

"For the independent musicians"

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

Vorteile: I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

Nachteile: I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

Valerie C.
Head of Fundraising & Comms
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2019

"Ticket Tailor"

Kommentare: We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Vorteile: Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

Nachteile: The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

• Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Liz W.
MSC Trained Teacher
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2019

"Pay as you go all the way..."

Kommentare: We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Vorteile: Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Nachteile: Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos.
Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging.
Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Gareth S.
Marketing and Event Manager
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2018

"Ticket Tailor are an extremely stable online management system for selling event tickets"

Kommentare: Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events.
You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Vorteile: Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points.
Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as drafts to return to later, or update at any time.
You can set up different methods of payment to suit your requirements and can design the interface to match your brand.
Once set up your box office becomes fully automated, so you can check in to your dash board as frequently or infrequently as you wish and check sales and data as you wish.
They have an app you can download to your smartphone to be used for checking in, which saves on buying or hiring in barcode scanners and gives great data and feedback on attendance for future events.

Nachteile: As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan.
It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan?

• Bewertet am 25.2.2018
Adam B.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

Vorteile: TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

Nachteile: With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Steven tai N.
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Great service"

Kommentare: Great experience

Vorteile: Price is very affordable
A lot of features

Nachteile: More payment options. For example, money can go directly to my bank account rather than through Stripe or PayPal

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"Great Product for Event Ticket Sales"

Kommentare: I have been using this after I migrated off of Event Brite due to the high fees. I am more than pleased with the transition. I have lowered my expenses by thousands of dollars per year and as a small business owner this has been huge! It does not do everything that some of the bigger players but I did not need most of the tools.

Vorteile: For the cost, it does almost everything I need. I run multiple events at a time and the configuration across the events is great. Great integration into my website. Extremely easy to use.

Nachteile: 1. Need more email and customer outreach tools in the software.
2. Would like to sell additional add ons with pictures and options (not really deep on functionality at this time).
3. Reporting is super weak!

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Carl C.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2019

"Perfect for selling tickets"

Kommentare: Ticket Tailor is literally like adding a whole new department to my business. Its like having an event organizer. It does everything from sell tickets to checking in guests. It is really like having a full time employee. Its simple to use yet extremely efficient and dramatically productive. Even after the the event is over, it serves as a great organizer of past ticket sales. It links great with mailchimp so that you can keep in touch with your ticket buyers. This truly is the best thing I have for my business

Vorteile: Everything about this is great. It user friendly and very efficient. It saves a ton of time. Its like hiring an event organizer. Everything you need is here. easy to navigate, easy to keep track, easy to organize.

Nachteile: Nothing.. there was literally nothing I didn't like

• Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Christopher B.
VPMarketing
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Great for a nonprofit Music org"

Kommentare: Being able to incorporate the fees into the ticket purchase is clutch. Before we would lose the transaction fee, the ticket fee, and more, but now that can all be incorporated and passed on to the consumer. That's helpful for a small nonprofit.

Vorteile: Ticket Tailor has been a great fit for our nonprofit organization. For our ticketed events, we were able to quickly create event pages, promo codes, embedded widget code, and customize our event perfectly. The short ticketing link makes social media posting a breeze without having to use a link shortener. As a nonprofit, the fee structure is very straightforward and affordable for us based on the tickets sold— we are even able to apply the processing fees to the transactions so the full ticket amount is received! Customer service has been super responsive, and liking multiple payment systems was painless. A feature we haven't used yet but are looking forward to using on the day of the event; their ticket receiving ap! Definitely worth checking out.

Nachteile: Sometimes the widget doesn't show up on our squarespace page, but I'm not sure which system the error exists on. The widget could afford to be more customizable, particularly in shape/design/etc. I'm not solid on the donation aspect when not in conjunction with a ticket purchase-- does it work? Unfortunately I haven't been able to devote the time to figuring this out.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Matthew M.
Development Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2019

"Tailored to me"

Vorteile: Just how fluid it all is. Easy to use and love the options to customize.

Nachteile: I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase. ie.. customer buys a general admission ticket and now wants a VIP ticket. I haven't been able to find away to upgrade unless cancelling an order.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Natalie F.
Authenticity & Empowerment Facilitator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2019

"Very good up & coming ticketing platform"

Kommentare: Very responsive to emails and questions.

Vorteile: Almost all the features of industry-leader Eventbrite but about half the price

Nachteile: If you use Stripe for payments (which is the cheapest option), all events have to pay out to one bank account, which can be annoying if you run multiple events with different people. Also it doesn't have a mailing list like Eventbrite to promote your events, but otherwise very good.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Josh C.
General Manager
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Incredibly easy to use."

Kommentare: This was a much easier program to use and implement than programs we have used in the past

Vorteile: Ticket Tailor was SO user friendly. It made out ticketing online so easy and made check in at our event seamless.

Nachteile: Really nothing. The price point was very fair.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Viral V.
Mr
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"simple intuitive and easy to manage"

Vorteile: the dashboard give you all the information you need in one place! creating and maintaining the events is easy, the features to generate operator tickets, reissuing, cancelling, voiding , refunding tickets is a breeze. very good plans available for all size of events

Nachteile: honestly nothing to dislike, the one thing i would like improved (selfishly) is that if for a plan we have the ability to create 5 events when at the event itself if we have to scan tickets for multiple events we need to switch between events and it causes some issues with queuing. if we can merge the number of tickets allowed under 5 events into 1 event it might be better suited.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Kathryn L.
Secretary/Treasurer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"Great option for small nonprofit organization!"

Kommentare: I've used it for 2 years and would definitely return. Great support, very reasonable choice, and easy to plug into our web site for ticket sales.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use in setting it up, along with very responsive help--even though so very far away from us! I also like the ability to suspend payment and use it only during the 2 months we need it for our annual fundraising event. Believe me, if we have more events where we sell tickets, we'll use it more often!

Nachteile: Would like a couple more options for ticket purchasers to indicate choices (e.g., meals). I've been able to capture the information, but it isn't visible in the report (only in the ticket). Maybe I just haven't figured it out!