Ticket Tailor Erfahrungen

Über Ticket Tailor

Keine Ticketgebühren! Keine Hektik! Ticket Tailor ist eine einfach zu bedienende Ticketing-Plattform, die dir die Kontrolle über dein Event-Ticketing ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Ticket Tailor

The layout is perfect and clear. I would strongly reccommed using this software and would highly reccommend it to other potential users.

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase.

Bewertungen zu Ticket Tailor

4,9

Ticket Tailor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 415 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ticket Tailor bereits verwendet?

Jason
Jason
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best value in event ticketing services

Kommentare: Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Archimedes
Social Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First time user, very pleased.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: With Ticket Tailor we can now accurately track how many people register for an event, and compare that to how many people actually attend the event. We can now also collect emails efficiently for producing distribution lists of attendees for thank you notes and future marketing of events.

I loved how I can have the flexibility of making the tickets either free or to determine the cost, and to factor in the additional fee for processing through Ticket Tailor.

Not being able to list specific names under one singular party. That made checking people in a little less specific than I would have liked.

Michelle
Event Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Price

Kommentare: Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

Matthew
Founder in UK
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This a great system if you want basic ticket sales for smaller events

Kommentare: I have enjoyed working with the Ticket Tailor system. The team are all very professional, knowledgable and diligent. The system itself has been rock solid reliable and has never failed to deliver. If the system allowed us to grow the way we need to I doubt we would ever change.

The number one thing I like about Ticket Tailor is the support staff. They havent always had an answer that was what I wanted to hear but they have been there pretty much 24/7 and have always given 100% effort to help me out. I am a very demanding customer and I can be difficult when I need something in a rush and Ticket Tailor never let me down.

This is very personal to me because I run a company that works in a slightly odd way to the regular Ticket Tailor customer. For me the system is a little inflexible, slightly light on features and the reporting system is just lacking a few finer details. Please dont let that put you off unless you are, like us, trying to offer ticketing services on behalf of events. The lack of options regarding payment APIs is also an issue. Stripe, Stripe or Stripe.

Damian
Damian

Wouldn't consider anything else

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The best and very affordable online ticketing platform. Highly recommended

A bit more customisation on questions would be ideal but doesn't detract from a great product.

Lisa
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST OPTION for event ticketing and management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Ticket Tailor has allowed us to sell event tickets to a wider audience and to keep our ticket prices low enough to allow many people to be able to afford to purchase tickets. Their fee schedule is very reasonable and free events are offered free of ticketing fees. They have been very responsive to any and all questions about navigation and I am extremely happy that I found them.

The Ticket Tailor company strives to provide a cost-effective way to manage events. Any "free" or charitable event is at no cost to the organizer! That alone speaks to their commitment to helping non-profits and businesses of all sizes to be able to utilize this platform. Customer service is top-notch! They are not only responsive but they follow up just in case. We are a small business and we try our best to manage event expenses so that we can offer more compensation to our performers. Ticket Tailor has a fee schedule that has allowed us to accomplish this.

I would like to be able to manually add tickets that were sold outside of the TIcket Tailor platform and do so without a fee. (I understand why I can't, but it would be nice.)

William
Box Office Manager in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New user couldn't be more impressed

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am a new recruit to Ticket Tailor but, so far, I couldn’t be more impressed. They will save us an estimated $2,000 per production compared to our previous service. You can set your tickets up to accept a donation on top of the ticket fee to bring in more revenue. With our previous service, moving a ticket from one performance to another was complicated and frustrating. With Ticket Tailor, a few clicks and the ticket is moved and the buyer is notified. To add ticket buyers to MailChimp, we had to run a report, export it to Excel, and import it to MailChimp. I’m using a Zap on Ticket Tailor that automatically and immediately adds the buyer to a MailChimp audience each time a ticket is sold. Very easy to set up right on the Ticket Tailor site. And Customer Support!!! Unlike virtually every other company support in the world, you can pull a Ticket Tailor agent into chat in under FIVE MINUTES! If that wasn’t enough, they understand the question… AND have an intelligent answer. I have yet to have an agent tell me to hold on for “a couple minutes” while they search their manual or ask someone else. And they’re available 24x7! This service is a fantasy come true.

Cost and ease of use. Amazing customer service.

A couple features don't work as I'd like, but there is an acceptable workaround

Andrea
Andrea
Quelle: GetApp

First class, enjoyable to use, no nonsense, easy to implement

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic.

TT just makes my life easier - and that's why I love it so much (and am taking the time to write an *actual* review!!!). The dashboard / event editing / ticket set up make setting up the event & seeing how it's going really easy & no stress. I had tried so many different event platforms in the last 10 years - Eventbrite (ditched that very quickly), We Got Tickets (felt about 10 years out of date), and some others that I can't remember the name of.

Difficult to say really - I haven't encountered any negative aspects. Reading other reviews it sounds like integration with other tech might be useful, but I've just seen that TT connects with Zapier, so that basically is that covered! Honestly, I'm 100% happy. Whoever is behind the company, keep going!

Megan
Artistic Director/Producer in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Affordable!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ticket Tailor has been the perfect, user-friendly, no-fuss ticketing platform for our new theatre company! Their clear and affordable fee structure; small, independent business model; and commitment to sustainable business practices made them an obvious choice for our emerging, environmentally-conscious theatre company!

Ticket Tailor has everything our company needs in order to operate a remote box office throughout our performance season. We haven't found anything negative during our time with this platform!

Frank
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

A good option

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Online ticket sales has never been easier.

Price is very competitive. Online service superb.

The picture size they request is 2400×650 or thereabouts. An unusual size to come up with.

Kathy
Kathy
Executive Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A hidden treasure - Ticket Tailor has been critical in my organization's response to covid

Kommentare: My nonprofit organization relies heavily on visitor admission revenue to help advance our mission. We were closed for a year due to covid, which impacted us heavily. This year, we sought a solution to be able to open safely. One of our solutions was online, timed ticketing. I researched various options and found Ticket Tailor, which was listed as integrating with my Weebly website. I'm so glad I found this solution! Not only did it work well for our purposes, but the customer service they provide is excellent! They even had articles on implementing timed ticketing - just what we were looking for. The "chat" is always helpful and they always have ideas for how to use the program to do what I want it to do. And their regular updates are actually... Helpful! Always adding features or tweaking elements that make the program work just that bit better. They are affordable and responsive. I highly recommend Ticket Tailor.

Ticket Tailor is easy to use and has excellent customer service. Any time I need help with doing something, they respond quickly. Also, they truly listen to their customers and make regular, helpful updates. I like the ease of use, ease of creating events and ticket options, ability to embed in my website, ability to customize events and communications, and so much more. The software is very affordable, and you can pass on the ticketing fees which is very common practice these days. It's a great platform!

It's hard to say because I love this software. Reporting could be a little more robust, although it is similar to other types of platforms (e.g., online sales). Integration with a few more software platforms, such as more options for emailing, would be helpful. Much of what I would have said "like least" when I first started using the platform have already been addressed in the company's software updates!

Dawn
Admin in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First time with e-ticketing

Kommentare: For many years we have run Santa events with high quality cardboard tickets sold from our premises or bought through PayPal and posted out. We have also sold tickets on the day. Covid meant none of that was possible and we were very anxious about moving to e-ticketing. From the very start the product was very easy to use and customise and more importantly integrated very well with our website and our customers found it easy to use. The support team have been exceptional - answering queries at all hours when I'd reached a problem. What I love with their support team is that they never say- just click this option as though you were an idiot- they are very friendly always explained or linked to tutorials so you can understand in more detail.

Very easy to set up an event, able to copy event to save time/mistakes. Very easy to customise and make it look like our product, blended perfectly with our website and meant we could add/change/hide events ourselves without paying external company to make changes to our website. Our first event went from an idea to tickets sold within a couple of days and would have been quicker but had to wait for web team to add the ticketing code and our own text/images. Ticket types with loads of options and seemed easy for our customers to use. Price per ticket seemed cheap compared with other names I looked at. Loved the fact we could use our images and text colours to give our branding for events and could even customise order confirmation emails, checkout questions, etc and export all info easily to Excel to analyse in more detail. Many times I thought I'd like to do something then found there was an option already there, e.g. use an access code so someone could add another ticket to their order for a 'sold out' event. The countdown timer for tickets going on sale was brilliant. It meant I could prepare and publish about 70 events and set the go-onsale time to coincide with the scheduled facebook post to announce they are on sale ... now! The new recurring event options will allow us to easily manage ticketing for time slot future events if we can find a way to limit the number of families ordering per time slot rather than number of tickets sold.

We had a probably bespoke requirement to control/count/limit the number of individual orders rather than the number of actual tickets issued. E.g. with Covid needed to limit the number of families who purchased but could have up to 6 people per bubble/family with a mix of adult and child ticket prices. A solution would be to be able to specify a mandatory ticket so they had to buy, say, one visit ticket (which could have been free) per order and then any number of additional tickets. We could schedule when an event was published but couldn't schedule when it went off-sale this needed to be done manually. You could set the ticket to go off-sale but the event still showed as on-sale. Cancelling events - sadly we had to cancel some events due to Covid and this was a manual process of finding and cancelling each ticket then refunding in PayPal. Took about 1.5 mins to do each one and we had nearly 2000 to cancel so took several days hard work of clicking, copy/paste etc. Bulk ticket create - we offered a free upgrade to a different event and about 800 took this option. This involved manually copy/paste to create each new ticket/order as admin can't edit/change the event on a ticket. Again took probably 1.5 days to work through them individually, would have been great to be able to create a batch of tickets from a CSV /Excel data set. Overall the affordable cost and superb look of the product for the customer far outweighs any system admin niggles and support team were awesome!

Lauren
Event Director in USA

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

Kommentare: I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Brad
Brad
Festival Founder in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Powerful Tool, Great Support, Easy to Use, Happy Customer!

Kommentare: We have a small event with some unique challenges (limited parking, limited camping, comped tickets, presale, retroactive discounts/refunds, etc). Planning the event has been so much easier since we found Ticket Tailor. While the interface is EXTEREMLY easy to use, the depth of features/settings allows for a lot of flexibility for our unique event (multiple ticket types, presale/GA sale, donation options, access codes, discount codes, etc.). In addition to the full feature set, Ticket Tailor customer service has always been extremely responsive through the live chat in the web app. I could not recommend Ticket Tailor enough for your event and looking forward to continuing to use this service as our event grows.

- Ease of use - Competitive pricing - Helpful support - Wealth of features/settings - Fun to use!

- Last event... we did not have our cellphones on a network (cell service was not available). A phone got logged out and lost the tickets checked-in. A local backup would be nice for the App.

Richard
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ticket Tailor

Kommentare: Very good bar the 'User experience' elements listed above - sort those ourt and its 5 stars all the way.

Easy to use, user friendly and suits our needs well. Lots o functionality that works well but a few areas could do with tweaking (see below). Friendly and helpful Customer Services team and quick to respond when required.

There are a few obvious improvements that would help manage events especially in these uncertain times. 1. The App (Tazotix) doesn't allow you to refund a ticket directly from it (like one of main competitors) This would be hugely useful and cant see the coding being massively difficult to implement 2. Once published there is no way of selecting a number of events to make a generic change. Amendment to published events is therefore a bit labour intense especially as each change requires a tick box to confirm and then a wait while page reloads. It'd be great to be able to select a number of published events and 'edit all selected' as an option. That said, as it stands i would still recommend ticket tailor to others and will continue to use the platform for the foreseeable.

Brodie
Project Manager in UK
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't ask for more.

Kommentare: It's just fantastic. It's so easy and the fact that they waived all fees for online events during the pandemic shows that they really are looking out for the customer.

It's incredibly easy to use. I have a good amount of experience with different online services and TicketTailor has such an easy to use interface. I have been able to delegate a lot of work to my team with minimal training.

Sometimes the chat box can be a little big and intrusive but it doesn't really matter because 9 times out 10 it's really useful information that pops up.

Founder in UK

Moving from Eventbrite to Ticket Tailer was the best thing we did

Kommentare: We had real world and online events and lots of then. TT was so much easier and faster thna EB and way cheaper.

We had challenges with Eventbrite at the strat of the pandemic and needed a new solution fast. I checked all the platforms out and ended up choosing Ticket Tailor. Short learning curve but easier, faster and slicker by far than eventbrite. No not as many features, but the features that are needed ar all there. Cost wise its WAY cheaper too. The whole team loves it now where EB was always a chore.

All my issues get addressed in a Zoom call with the team! Yes I can actuaklly talk to humans who make the product. That alone is a gamchanger.

Nea
Activation Coach and Spiritual Teacher in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Outstanding Ticketing Service

Ticket Tailor is a wonderful ticketing solution for my online and in person events. The pricing is great, but even more is that the customer experinece is excelleng. My clients have remarked at how easy it is to use and work with - from reviewing events to purchase. I love that and so do they.

The WordPress widget is not great and does not have any way to customize or make more user friendly. If this were resolved they would be a 10/10.

Edward
Booking Agent in USA

For the independent musicians

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

Alex
Digital Content Creator in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use product for a great price

Kommentare: Fantastic.

Quick to learn, easy to get an overview, lots of options for adding discounts. Works for in person and online events really well. Customer service is really good and almost always available in no time.

The broadcast feature is very limited in control of the way the emails look. Visually it's hard to make a professional looking email. Or maybe I need to become better with HTML. Some good templates would be amazing. Although this doesn't stop me using your software, because everything else is so good! Also, please add a feature where I can have JUST a booking page. Not the sales page. I have to dig about in the embed code to find the URL. It'd be nice to just have a button that says copy URL for booking page. I can then send people straight there from my website. And, for larger events, it would be amazing if you could offer monthly payments for larger courses instead of a single large payment - if that's possible.

valerie
Head of Fundraising & Comms in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ticket Tailor

Kommentare: We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

Agent in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

Kommentare: We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Ease of use. Technical support team very efficient. Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers. It just works...

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Jessica
Community Outreach Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ticket Tailor boosts our fundraising

Kommentare: Overall, Ticket Tailor meets all of our needs. The price point is optimal, they generously offer a discount for our nonprofit organization, it is easy to use, and customer service is responsive and helpful. The customer service representatives respond quickly and provide all of the information I am searching for. It integrates seamlessly with our website and into emails. With Ticket Tailor, we have been able to encourage advanced ticket sales and maximize our fund raising efforts.

This product is user friendly and allows us to customize the tickets, events, and images to the extent that we need. Often, I have used products that are either easy to use and don't have customization or have customizing options but are too complex. Ticket Tailor is well-balanced. We are a small, nonprofit organization so limiting expenditures on events is critical to our ability to use the funds for programming. Ticket Tailor's pricing makes it possible for us to maximize fundraising efforts. We now use it for every fundraising event.

For our events, Ticket Tailor meets all of our ticketing and registration needs. In the past, we were struggling with no feature to create tables, but that feature was recently added. There really isn't anything we have seen missing from the platform.

Liz
MSC Trained Teacher in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pay as you go all the way...

Kommentare: We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos. Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging. Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

Founder/manager in UK
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

Kommentare: I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction No middleman fees Low fees Easy to set up and manage box office Easy to manage guests Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically