Über Ticket Tailor

Keine Ticketgebühren! Keine Hektik! Ticket Tailor ist eine einfach zu bedienende Ticketing-Plattform, die dir die Kontrolle über dein Event-Ticketing ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Ticket Tailor

The layout is perfect and clear. I would strongly reccommed using this software and would highly reccommend it to other potential users.

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase.

Bewertungen zu Ticket Tailor

Ticket Tailor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 397 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Ticket Tailor bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jason D.
Jason D.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best value in event ticketing services

Kommentare: Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Executive Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A hidden treasure - Ticket Tailor has been critical in my organization's response to covid

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My nonprofit organization relies heavily on visitor admission revenue to help advance our mission. We were closed for a year due to covid, which impacted us heavily. This year, we sought a solution to be able to open safely. One of our solutions was online, timed ticketing. I researched various options and found Ticket Tailor, which was listed as integrating with my Weebly website. I'm so glad I found this solution! Not only did it work well for our purposes, but the customer service they provide is excellent! They even had articles on implementing timed ticketing - just what we were looking for. The "chat" is always helpful and they always have ideas for how to use the program to do what I want it to do. And their regular updates are actually... Helpful! Always adding features or tweaking elements that make the program work just that bit better. They are affordable and responsive. I highly recommend Ticket Tailor.

Ticket Tailor is easy to use and has excellent customer service. Any time I need help with doing something, they respond quickly. Also, they truly listen to their customers and make regular, helpful updates. I like the ease of use, ease of creating events and ticket options, ability to embed in my website, ability to customize events and communications, and so much more. The software is very affordable, and you can pass on the ticketing fees which is very common practice these days. It's a great platform!

It's hard to say because I love this software. Reporting could be a little more robust, although it is similar to other types of platforms (e.g., online sales). Integration with a few more software platforms, such as more options for emailing, would be helpful. Much of what I would have said "like least" when I first started using the platform have already been addressed in the company's software updates!

Michelle S.
Event Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Price

Kommentare: Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

Jen C.
Fundraising Operations Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and cost-effective ticketing solution

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In researching ticketing platforms when our previous supplier was closing down, Ticket Tailor was the best option for us and met most, if not all, of our requirements at a very reasonable cost per ticket. Customer support has been great with quick and helpful responses to any queries.

Ticket Tailor was very easy to set up and is easy to use from a seller and buyer perspective. The charity discount is very welcomed, as is the low cost per booking and lack of monthly fees. Compared to other platforms the functionality is great for the cost.

There are only a couple of specific functions Ticket Tailor hasn't been able to offer but there are workarounds: transferring orders to different events (currently involves cancelling a booking, creating a new booking and applying the payment to the new booking) and the ability to edit/add custom information to invoices (e.g. purchase order numbers) which we have to do outside Ticket Tailor.

Nea D.
Activation Coach and Spiritual Teacher in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Outstanding Ticketing Service

Ticket Tailor is a wonderful ticketing solution for my online and in person events. The pricing is great, but even more is that the customer experinece is excelleng. My clients have remarked at how easy it is to use and work with - from reviewing events to purchase. I love that and so do they.

The WordPress widget is not great and does not have any way to customize or make more user friendly. If this were resolved they would be a 10/10.

Bethan E.
Bethan E.
Business owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use with fantastic customer support

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Straightforward & 'clean'. They keep introducing new features based on listening to users. Customer support is second to none. Having control over how to take payments. Super-reasonable pricing.

A few more specific features would be great although I see the potential for them to be introduced as they grow. That's honestly the worst thing, I'm a big fan!

Damian S.
Director in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Ticketing Software

So happy we came across this ticketing software company. Very affordable, easy to use and quick customer service replies.

Nothing negative to report back about Ticket Tailor.

Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Disruptor & Captain of Creativity in Botsuana
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ticket Tailor Gets Your Ticketing Done

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the way that ticket tailor is so simple to use, I rarely have to look up where to find a feature or how to use it, because it is so intuitive to use and has a well designed UI. The pricing is flexible, which is amazing and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

I think it would be nice if it could be integrated with other payment services like payoneer.

Michelle B.
MD in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

Excellent software

Kommentare: Very satisfactory

It was extremely user friendly and looked really good and professional

There weren't any features that I missed although I haveonly used it half a dozen times so far.

Wayne H.
Owner in Kanada

Awesome

Kommentare: Very good

Easy to use, competitive prices, easy setup

Setting up ticket takers was difficult to implement

Dawn C.
Admin in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First time with e-ticketing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For many years we have run Santa events with high quality cardboard tickets sold from our premises or bought through PayPal and posted out. We have also sold tickets on the day. Covid meant none of that was possible and we were very anxious about moving to e-ticketing. From the very start the product was very easy to use and customise and more importantly integrated very well with our website and our customers found it easy to use. The support team have been exceptional - answering queries at all hours when I'd reached a problem. What I love with their support team is that they never say- just click this option as though you were an idiot- they are very friendly always explained or linked to tutorials so you can understand in more detail.

Very easy to set up an event, able to copy event to save time/mistakes. Very easy to customise and make it look like our product, blended perfectly with our website and meant we could add/change/hide events ourselves without paying external company to make changes to our website. Our first event went from an idea to tickets sold within a couple of days and would have been quicker but had to wait for web team to add the ticketing code and our own text/images. Ticket types with loads of options and seemed easy for our customers to use. Price per ticket seemed cheap compared with other names I looked at. Loved the fact we could use our images and text colours to give our branding for events and could even customise order confirmation emails, checkout questions, etc and export all info easily to Excel to analyse in more detail. Many times I thought I'd like to do something then found there was an option already there, e.g. use an access code so someone could add another ticket to their order for a 'sold out' event. The countdown timer for tickets going on sale was brilliant. It meant I could prepare and publish about 70 events and set the go-onsale time to coincide with the scheduled facebook post to announce they are on sale ... now! The new recurring event options will allow us to easily manage ticketing for time slot future events if we can find a way to limit the number of families ordering per time slot rather than number of tickets sold.

We had a probably bespoke requirement to control/count/limit the number of individual orders rather than the number of actual tickets issued. E.g. with Covid needed to limit the number of families who purchased but could have up to 6 people per bubble/family with a mix of adult and child ticket prices. A solution would be to be able to specify a mandatory ticket so they had to buy, say, one visit ticket (which could have been free) per order and then any number of additional tickets. We could schedule when an event was published but couldn't schedule when it went off-sale this needed to be done manually. You could set the ticket to go off-sale but the event still showed as on-sale. Cancelling events - sadly we had to cancel some events due to Covid and this was a manual process of finding and cancelling each ticket then refunding in PayPal. Took about 1.5 mins to do each one and we had nearly 2000 to cancel so took several days hard work of clicking, copy/paste etc. Bulk ticket create - we offered a free upgrade to a different event and about 800 took this option. This involved manually copy/paste to create each new ticket/order as admin can't edit/change the event on a ticket. Again took probably 1.5 days to work through them individually, would have been great to be able to create a batch of tickets from a CSV /Excel data set. Overall the affordable cost and superb look of the product for the customer far outweighs any system admin niggles and support team were awesome!

Lauren C.
Event Director in USA

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

Kommentare: I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Richard K.
Director in UK
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ticket Tailor

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good bar the 'User experience' elements listed above - sort those ourt and its 5 stars all the way.

Easy to use, user friendly and suits our needs well. Lots o functionality that works well but a few areas could do with tweaking (see below). Friendly and helpful Customer Services team and quick to respond when required.

There are a few obvious improvements that would help manage events especially in these uncertain times. 1. The App (Tazotix) doesn't allow you to refund a ticket directly from it (like one of main competitors) This would be hugely useful and cant see the coding being massively difficult to implement 2. Once published there is no way of selecting a number of events to make a generic change. Amendment to published events is therefore a bit labour intense especially as each change requires a tick box to confirm and then a wait while page reloads. It'd be great to be able to select a number of published events and 'edit all selected' as an option. That said, as it stands i would still recommend ticket tailor to others and will continue to use the platform for the foreseeable.

Brodie S.
Project Manager in UK
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't ask for more.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's just fantastic. It's so easy and the fact that they waived all fees for online events during the pandemic shows that they really are looking out for the customer.

It's incredibly easy to use. I have a good amount of experience with different online services and TicketTailor has such an easy to use interface. I have been able to delegate a lot of work to my team with minimal training.

Sometimes the chat box can be a little big and intrusive but it doesn't really matter because 9 times out 10 it's really useful information that pops up.

Chris J.
Founder in UK

Moving from Eventbrite to Ticket Tailer was the best thing we did

Kommentare: We had real world and online events and lots of then. TT was so much easier and faster thna EB and way cheaper.

We had challenges with Eventbrite at the strat of the pandemic and needed a new solution fast. I checked all the platforms out and ended up choosing Ticket Tailor. Short learning curve but easier, faster and slicker by far than eventbrite. No not as many features, but the features that are needed ar all there. Cost wise its WAY cheaper too. The whole team loves it now where EB was always a chore.

All my issues get addressed in a Zoom call with the team! Yes I can actuaklly talk to humans who make the product. That alone is a gamchanger.

Edward W.
Booking Agent in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For the independent musicians

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

Valerie C.
Head of Fundraising & Comms in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ticket Tailor

Kommentare: We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

Agent in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

Kommentare: We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Ease of use. Technical support team very efficient. Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers. It just works...

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Jessica R.
Community Outreach Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ticket Tailor boosts our fundraising

Kommentare: Overall, Ticket Tailor meets all of our needs. The price point is optimal, they generously offer a discount for our nonprofit organization, it is easy to use, and customer service is responsive and helpful. The customer service representatives respond quickly and provide all of the information I am searching for. It integrates seamlessly with our website and into emails. With Ticket Tailor, we have been able to encourage advanced ticket sales and maximize our fund raising efforts.

This product is user friendly and allows us to customize the tickets, events, and images to the extent that we need. Often, I have used products that are either easy to use and don't have customization or have customizing options but are too complex. Ticket Tailor is well-balanced. We are a small, nonprofit organization so limiting expenditures on events is critical to our ability to use the funds for programming. Ticket Tailor's pricing makes it possible for us to maximize fundraising efforts. We now use it for every fundraising event.

For our events, Ticket Tailor meets all of our ticketing and registration needs. In the past, we were struggling with no feature to create tables, but that feature was recently added. There really isn't anything we have seen missing from the platform.

Liz W.
MSC Trained Teacher in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pay as you go all the way...

Kommentare: We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos. Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging. Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

Founder/manager in UK
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

Kommentare: I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction No middleman fees Low fees Easy to set up and manage box office Easy to manage guests Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

Gareth S.
Marketing and Event Manager in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

Ticket Tailor are an extremely stable online management system for selling event tickets

Kommentare: Selling and monitoring of event ticket sales can be managed through your website and social media sites and becomes fully automated. It gives you an online booking office and enables the booking procedure UX to be easy to complete and payment can be secure through systems like PayPal. It automatically sends the customer the e-ticket and records their information for you to access at any time, along with sales data that can be invaluable for marketing and setting up other events.
You only pay per event or within a selected number of events depending on your payment plan. You pay monthly for the period of sales you want and can stop it at any time.

Their system can be used as stand-alone and/or integrates fully with your website and social media customer touch points. Set up of your own box office is relatively easy, but it easier still if you spend time writing all or marketing information and promotional pictures before you log in. Then have everything ready to copy and paste and upload the images. However, you can save your event pages as drafts to return to later, or update at any time. You can set up different methods of payment to suit your requirements and can design the interface to match your brand. Once set up your box office becomes fully automated, so you can check in to your dash board as frequently or infrequently as you wish and check sales and data as you wish. They have an app you can download to your smartphone to be used for checking in, which saves on buying or hiring in barcode scanners and gives great data and feedback on attendance for future events.

As a small event's organiser, there is not a lot we dislike. The only modification I would like to see is to the monthly payment plan. It jumps from one event payment plan to 5 events. Maybe they could introduce a 2 - 3 event plan?

Emily E.
Emily E.
Marketing Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most Economical Ticket Management Software!

Kommentare: Any problems I have ever had with TicketTailor, Lon and the rest of the team were quick to provide me a solution if I was not able to find the answer myself with their online forum.

This software is super easy to use when selling tickets to an event. I use this software to host a Gala twice a year for a Cancer Charity I work for and it is so easy to setup and customize. Also, it only costs $25/month to use with no contract. After my event, I pause the billing until my next event! Although the software developers are in the U.K. they are VERY friendly and quick to respond to your questions (no charge). The things I love about this software are too numerous to list!

The ONLY thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is the fact that sometimes you have to dig to find a certain feature you are looking for.

Adam B.
Owner in Ecuador
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

Steven tai N.
Steven tai N.
CEO in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Kommentare: Great experience

Price is very affordable A lot of features

More payment options. For example, money can go directly to my bank account rather than through Stripe or PayPal