Filtern nach:

4,7 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5

Über ERPLY

Erply ist eine cloudbasierte Einzelhandels- und POS-Plattform, die sowohl für kleine Unternehmen als auch für Konzerne geeignet ist.

Erfahre mehr über ERPLY

Ryan "ryno" M.
Operations manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"Great POS for a great price"

Kommentare: Great POS overall

Vorteile: Very friendly and responsive customer service. Great price.

Nachteile: Wish there was more customization, such as native buy in process

• Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Kyle B.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2018

"Erply customer service is second to none. It's nice to get a familiar person every time we call."

Kommentare: We have benefited from inventory control, labor hour tracking, and many report functions.

Vorteile: I most enjoy the report functions and all the preset reports that are one click away. The layout and design is also very user friendly.

Nachteile: I wish the custom report generator were more user friendly, and I wish we were able to hard code some of what appears on our invoices and documents beyond what the templates in Erply allow. We are not all the way satisfied with how our invoices and documents look. It is also difficult to distinguish between what Erply considers an invoice, receipt, waybill, invoice-waybill, etc. I also wish we were able to go back after the fact and edit the warehouse location for a given transaction which is currently permanent once completed. Also we wish that it were easier when working on data entry to enter one line, hit tab or the down arrow, and be directed to the next blank. Currently it only takes you across the same line instead of being able to press down and create a new line on whatever form you're working on such as an invoice or inventory registration.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Murtaza B.
Marketing manager
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2020

"Best point of sale software in use for retailers"

Kommentare: It provides software in all platforms i.e. Android, iOS, and Mac or windows. So I do not have to worry about software compatibility for my company use. Very good features available and everything is managed over cloud, so no data loss fear. Full solutions for point of sale software. Also, it is available in multiple languages. so that is the plus point of this software.

Vorteile: I am solving below problems for my retail business
- centralized data
- stock management
- multiple device login and data management from any device
- different language availability helps my employees to manage everything easily
- safe and secure data storage
- quick customer selling
- and many more.. like it has eased up my life.

Nachteile: I didn't like UI but such software have this kind of UI only that is what I got to know after comparison

• Bewertet am 17.10.2020
Marco L.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2019

"Long Time Erply User"

Kommentare: I have been with the company for 8 years now and overall software has worked great. But the last six months they have gone through a lot of changes and i cannot continue to use their product. There offline POS does not work, printing doesn't work and trouble shooting has become a regular practice for me. On top of all that the customer service can't solve basic issues.

Vorteile: It is cloud base and works from Web Browser.

Nachteile: Customer Support and External Device integration. I have been trying to troubleshoot a simple printer with customer support and I am on my fifth call after three weeks and they cannot fix this issue. Come to find out it is something with their software. To me printing a receipt is a basic POS function and should work seamlessly.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Paul S.
Vice President
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"Erply offers a feature packed solution that grows along with the business."

Kommentare: Erply allowed me to shape my point of sale and inventory management to the unique needs of my business. The service and support is sincere, effective, and appreciated.

Vorteile: There are an incredible amount of features and ways to customize Erply. Other software always had limitations however with Erply, there are none. It does everything and more.

Nachteile: The back-end interface is not a simple as some other programs, however, due to how much more powerful Erply is, it is completely expected.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Daniel W.
CIO
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2016

"Very functional cloud product"

Kommentare: ERPLY is our provider of cloud-based, iPad-oriented Point of Sale and Inventory Management software, enables our complex 250 multi-store operations. We needed fully integrated front-end and back-office functionality for our stores, warehouses, and HQ into a single software suite. Our goal was to focus more on business growth and less on IT, by using a solution that is easy to use, cost effective, and technologically advanced. Erply's uniquely flexible, scalable retail management suite that runs in the cloud, and comes equipped with a powerful API - we were able to build our own app on top to manage customers from our phones - awesome. This turnkey tool gave us the freedom to integrate our old systems too.

Vorteile: Flexible, great api, offline windows pos client available, awesome team, great support.

Nachteile: Its not cheapest but ROI is great.

von Erply an 1.11.2016

ok

• Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Michael S.
Retail Supervisor
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2019

"Great inventory and POS software"

Kommentare: Great inventory and POS software. Ease of use and easy to teach employees to use.

Vorteile: Ability to have multiple locations. Ability to make inventory items easily. Ability to use an iPad for inventory counts.

Nachteile: Issues with refunds on credit card transactions resulting in needing to call ERPLY customer service.

• Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Jenna W.
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2018

"Erply has made running my business easier than I could have ever imagined before using it!"

Kommentare: It changed my work life!!

Vorteile: I love that it is on the cloud and that offers me the freedom to work anywhere in the world! I love the reporting functionality and the ability to have so much customer information.

Nachteile: I wish that our ideas/suggestions were implemented more regularly, there are small things that could be edited that would make a HUGE impact for our workflow.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2018
John M.
Creative Director
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"Amazing P.O.S. Platform"

Kommentare: I love ERPLY. Updating inventory, adding SKUs, product imagery, coupon codes, etc. Everything is a breeze and this is seriously deep POS management.

Vorteile: So easy to use, but extremely powerful and deep. Great for our ever-expanding company of online and retail sales!

Nachteile: I would like more plugins to work with Magento, Wordpress. But not a deal breaker.

von Erply an 29.3.2019

Thank you John for the kind words. We will keep up the good work:)

• Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Michael B.
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2016

"The Party Corner"

Kommentare: We switched to ERPLY around 6 months ago after using another provider for about 5 years. ERPLY has been a great add for us. The ease of use and back office tools really fit what we do. The tech support also, has been fast and productive. We have not experienced any down time on the POS side, and this was a huge issue for us in the past with our former provider. Being web based, it has also been a huge advantage being able to access the system via our phones and tablets while on the road and make changes as needed and to keep up with our daily volume.

Vorteile: Ease of use, reliability, web based

Nachteile: The only issue i have seen now is the search ability using product numbers. The system does not allow to have items have the same product # and the ERPLY created product numbers are not really searchable.

• Bewertet am 4.11.2016
Margaret G.
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2018

"Love Erply. They are the only POS system that has the ability to use weighted and scan barcodes."

Kommentare: We run our whole cheese store with Erply!

Vorteile: Weighted bar code reader is great. POS is easy to use. Love the ability to save pending orders. Product management is also easy to use like changing prices etc.

Nachteile: the inventory process is a pain with the different windows. Wish that mobile stock taking allowed us to just scan everything

• Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Steven F.
president
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2018

"Easy set up wen't live 30 days early"

Kommentare: We see what we sell and don't sell. Security control at the cashier stations and users.

Vorteile: Cloud based, ease of operation. Access from anywhere, bulk file upload is very useful. Stability, promotions settings.

Nachteile: The offline mode NEVER worked when there was a loss of internet connection. 3 or 4 times last year. Purchase Order module does not add new item easily within in the module. Should develop a feature to excell file up load POs adding new items as well. We do not use the PO module.

• Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Edward H.
Sales Associate
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2017

"Great experience with ERPLY!"

Kommentare: I've been using Erply for about 6 months now and it has been a great experience for our retail store. In my opinion it is easy to use and the user interface is really clear and responsive. Whats more, Customer Support is usually very quick and always helpful - They never judge you when you are struggling with the simplest thing. I actually dont have anything bad to say about ERPLY, keep up the good work! Would highly recommend, especially for small retail stores!

Vorteile: Customer Support, UI

Nachteile: I don't have anything bad to say about ERPLY

• Bewertet am 6.3.2017
Harvey W.
Sales Associate
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2017

"Very useful software, strong support staff, easy implementation--Erply grew my sales"

Vorteile: I liked the wide variety of functions the most. In particular, the POS features were very easy to use and learn.

Nachteile: Transitioning from the retail software we previously used was difficult for a few members of my staff.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Sporting goods retail chain
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2013

"Great Product, Great Features, Great Staff, Great Value!"

Kommentare: After a serious comparison of a dozen different options to support our brick and mortar retail, our tent retail, and our traditional backoffice business we decided on ERPLY and we couldn't be happier. The great experience begins with a complete set of functions that support each of the various way we sell including a full-function POS, an offline mode for our tent sales, and a backoffice mode that supports customer invoicing and monthly statements. Combine this with strong inventory management capabilities that include integrated multi-location support. The system is integrated and real-time. You can monitor your business real-time over the internet. The staff is amazing and will help you solve your business problems by applying the features of the system. Excellent!

Vorteile: Great support for a variety of selling modes, including iPad, Offline, Browser Based, Strong inventory management. Great response time!

Nachteile: ad-hoc reporting is a little weak.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2013
Ipek T.
Social Media Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2017
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Jules B.
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2016

"Awesome product for full scale retailer"

Kommentare: Erply make cloud-based low-cost electronic point of sales software for shops. Has nice API for webshop integration, tons of configuring options and nice support. We chose Erply after Microsoft Retail POS was ended and cant be more happier.
There is no shortage of very large retail software providers, many times the size of Erply, so why anyone chose them? Cost- they are much cheaper. As it is software as a service, there is nothing to download or install, it is all browser based. This makes it a very flexible solution. There is also not a great deal of investment for the shop -we could keep all current hardware, it was running nicely.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2016
Elwyn C.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2018

"Erply is the best POS and Inventory software out there"

Kommentare: Comprehensive, seamless, real-time and it even has franchise management module

Vorteile: Seamless, real-time, centralized, franchise-ready, easy integration with Shopify, Magento and others

Nachteile: Should also be in Asia Pacific as I have stores there, nearest office is in Sydney so it is a bit far

• Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Sam L.
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2016

"Solid Software"

Kommentare: Pros: - the POS is the nicest looking I've had the chance of using
- very easy to train staff with
- love the clocking in and out feature
Cons: - sometimes all the features can get a bit overwhelming..there are enough to run an entire retail chain but I guess it's motivation for me grow my business to that size.. Overall super happy with my choice after trying out at least seven products. Last six months I noticed a big improvement in operations from a stock management perspective. I can manage my levels to a T and order new count when I really need it.

• Bewertet am 9.6.2016
Brenda L.
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2016

"Great Point of Sale Software"

Kommentare: We choose Erply for our inventory/point of sale software and couldn't be happier. There is alot to learn about the program and after almost a year, we are still learning everyday what things will make our application better. The customer service is great - very willing to work with you in getting any issues resolved. I am a small business owner, and love how the program has brought cost saving productivity to our operation. Thank you Erply!

• Bewertet am 30.3.2016
Richard C.
Sales and Marketing
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2015

"Looked at 14 different demo"

Kommentare: I was given the task of helping our company move into the next generation or retail management systems. It can get hectic with all the options out there. the most complete out there are Bright pearl, Cin7 and Erply. Erply is by far the most complete and easy to use SaaS system out there. save your self the time and head ache. try Erply first.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2015
Brandon V.
Franchise Community Manager
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"Overall a good user experience. A solid platform with lots of options."

Vorteile: It's a solid platform for a small to medium-sized business. It has all the bells and whistles that you'll need and is fairly easy to configure and use.

Nachteile: It lacks a few features of some of the larger platforms but for a small to medium-sized business that has everything that you would need. The learning curve is mid to short in length.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2017