ERA EHSQ Software

Bewertet am 14.9.2016
Cindy S.
EHS Coordinator
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software design is user friendly and has a good support system to follow. The individual attention to capture all detailed information has made our reporting easier. The programming assistance and adaptability to make changes in the system makes the software a positive for

Vorteile: Like the one on one assistance that is available if and when any issues occur.

Nachteile: MSDS layout made easier-

ERA Environmental Management Software Review

Bewertet am 22.8.2016
Barry B.
VP & Director of Environmental Compliance

Kommentare: My company has used this software for 21 years in a furniture manufacturing environment, even before it was made web-based. ERA designed reports specific to our needs as an industry and have added to and updated those reports as environmental laws and our needs have changed. Our finishing material suppliers submit their information directly to ERA, which makes our record-keeping much easier. It has always been easy for me to get technical support, right up to the top of ERA if needed. I am very pleased with our relationship with ERA.

One application for all your compliance needs.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Tour Guide
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ready to use generated reports are great for regulatory requirements for pollutant monitoring, allows for quick download and tracking.

Nachteile: The software does require some learning and testing, but the time spent learning and understanding how it works is well worth it.

Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi, Inc.

Bewertet am 19.8.2016
Sean M.
Environmental Engineer

Kommentare: I have used the database for approximately 6 years now. With anything new, it takes time to understand how the system works. ERA Staff took the time to educate/train and work with our staff to develop a database that works and functions like no other system I have used before. I have been in the Environmental field for 20+years and this is the system/software to manage environmental records/data!

ERA Software ROCKS - helps save time

Bewertet am 19.8.2016
Gail B.
EHS Manager

Kommentare: I had reviewed ERA programs years ago and loved what I saw. When I started my current position they already had the programs in place. Its a HUGE life saver for me. I'm able to get a lot of regulatory reports done in hours vs weeks. Specifically TRI, Tire II and various emissions reports/ inventories. I'm now working on adding additional modules for safety and other reports.

ERA Environmental - EHS Modules' Criticality

Bewertet am 15.8.2016
Phil S.

Kommentare: Since implementing the first 3 modules in 2008, the system has proven its efficiency, accuracy, and overall performance. Our business unit executives regularly express their confidence in their compliance systems.

Good Environmental Foundation Software

Bewertet am 26.9.2016
Luke C.

Kommentare: The ERA software provides a great foundation for environmental reporting. We are in the beginning of our implementation process and the ERA team has been exceptional! I recommend the team and software

Environmental software that you can't live without!

Bewertet am 16.8.2016
Ron D.

Kommentare: Acquired the ERA software at a very good time for our plant. We were in construction and ramping up the new facility, while at the same time, ERA was ramping up the software for us to use.

JBPCO Review

Bewertet am 18.8.2016
Bob W.
Regional EHS Manager

Kommentare: We have used this system for over 8 years. The Compliance Module has helped keep us from having compliance issues and helped during transitions between people.

ERA Review

Bewertet am 22.8.2016
Howard C.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager

Kommentare: ERA has been a wonderful company to work with. They have satisfied all of our environmental needs in every aspect and we are thrilled to be a partner with ERA.