Cashflow Manager Bewertungen

von Cashflow Manager

3.5 / 5 13 Bewertungen
Cashflow Manager

Worked well for a number of years but earlier versions are not supported without additional cost.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Warren R.
Post Officer

Vorteile: For a simple business, Cashflow Manager Gold was our vehicle of choice and worked well for us as our business progressed. It was not a sophisticated program by any measure when compared to other available offerings but it was certainly the most reasonably priced initially. We did move over to a competitors program in time as our needs became more complex.

Nachteile: Perhaps, with cost being a factor in our initial decision to go with Cashflow Manager, it was remiss of us not to further investigate the disparity as it would certainly appear to be one of those 'you get what you pay for' decisions.
We note the use of the word 'extortionists' used elsewhere in these reviews to describe the actions of Cashflow Manager in dealing with some of their clients and our experience has decidedly left us with no doubt that such a description is justified.
We were quite happy with their limited program for what remaining files we were using with an earlier version, at least until the release of the latest Microsoft Update eventually locked us out by default as we became 'no longer supported' unless we paid to update to a newer version at considerable cost, hence the 'extortionist' tag. All this on the 18th June, which for many would be a considerable imposition being unable to access any of the files in their existing version unless a fee is paid to upgrade to a newer version. Not for us with our side-by-side MYOB program as it is really little more than an inconvenience.
Our sympathy does go out to those who did not have the foresight to changeover prior to this time as we suspect there would be many small operators held to ransom by these people who, after all, just have to make their program compatible with the Microsoft Updates as they occur.
Be advised, it's all OK but if you're in for the long run it would be better to look elsewhere.

Cashflow Manager Review

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Phoebe F.
company director
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Untill 2018 I was happy with the service and product. Not now, I will explore other options.

Vorteile: It works and has suited our small business needs since 2007

Nachteile: As on 2018 we have been forced to pay monthly for this system, we purchased it outright in 2007 however this year monthly fees were introduced. I have had issues with the system this past week and have not been able to resolve these with cashflow, I have been on hold for long periods, cut off, not received requested call backs last Thurs, Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday, I needed to re-do our invoice layout as it was corrupted ? and when re-doing it was very glitchy, I ended up getting a tech person in on Wednesday to sort this out for me as I had had no assistance from cashflow.

invoice manager wouldnt allow emails

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Chris P.
director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: when it works its a great tool and makes my life easy, but when it doesnt it turns into a full on nightmare

Vorteile: it is easy to understand and use, but when it doesnt work you have a problem as cashflow manager only have "technicians" with books to read to tell you how to do things, if its a bug in the program its your problem and they fob you off with the it must be your internet security or your .NET framework is broken, you need to see a IT technician and pay them, the support is not real support, just people who understand what they read

Nachteile: it works 95% of the time and when it doesnt it is a nightmare, customer support is useless and anything that needs an IT technical fix, they send you off at your expense to get it fixed, they will argue the point with you that it is not there problem and you need to get it fixed, even though I have it installed on 2 different computers and neither will send emails, apparently both of my computers have the same problem, also everytime windows does an update it locks you out so make sure you keep your unlocking key handy

Very disappointed

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Russell H.
Optometrist
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I used Cashflow Manager for many years without a drama until being suddenly denied any form of access, to even my past accounting data, unless I would pay the new yearly fees. Having my data held to ransom in this way after a rule change I was not notified about has left me with very negative feelings about Cashflow Manager -- to the point I felt compelled to leave this review.

Vorteile: Was fairly easy to use and my accountant was already using it so it facilitated my tax returns

Nachteile: They implemented yearly subscription fees after I purchased the program, without any warning, and won't give me access to any of my past data unless I pay for another full-year subscription. I feel like they are holding my data to ransom now. They will not provide 'read-only' access to my past data without me paying for a year's worth of subscription their 'read-only' version.

Tech support and customer assistance are useless

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Spiro K.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Would not recommend Cashflow to others.
Tried calling them for help over 3 days and no answer or returning of our calls.
How can someone run their business when NO SUPPORT THERE??????

Vorteile: There upmarket selling and glossy videos made me us buy the software. Overtime things became transparent

Nachteile: No support
No answering phones
No help
When it comes to renewal fee they are always there.

customer support

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Vickie G.
accounts caretaker
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: No business problems, just a complete invoice in/out system with ease of bank recs etc and all the support you need.

Vorteile: I am still new to cashflow, but I have found it to be extremely easy to learn to run around the program. While at times it is difficult to get through to support, the team always calls back, are extremely helpful and don't make you feel like a fool for not knowing where or how to find something. I have been in touch numerous times, for different reasons, and every time without doubt, the issue I have has been resolved with a minimum of fuss and complete satisfaction from a team of caring souls!....a very rare find these days!!!

Nachteile: I am familiar with another program, nothing like cashflow and it does have features that cashflow doesn't, but after speaking with the support team, they assure me all feedback is being considered and many additions are taking place.

Makes my life easier

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Sharon S.
Proprietor
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have a small business and only a basic understanding of accounting, My accountant recommended I try Cashflow Manager for my book keeping. I am so glad he did. It was simple to set up (I have only basic computer skills also) is so easy to use and the customer support, on the rare occasions I need it, is amazing. Superannuation, BAS and EOFY returns and reports are super easy. I am very happy with the product and recommend it to anyone I know is struggling with their book keeping.

Vorteile: Ease of use

Nachteile: It's not free (couldn't think of anything else)

Simple straightforward software for small business

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Owner - Online Business Developer

Kommentare: Cheap to get started in my business. Tracked the basics.

Vorteile: If you want the simplest basic accounting software available to run your sole trader business then this could be it. It is a "to the point" software for simple business structures.

Nachteile: Does not have all the bells and whistles of the more expensive boys on the block. Could benefit from a facelift.

Easy to use for a small business with great customer support

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Veronica T.
Practice Manager

Vorteile: I have several businesses and I have found the reporting feature to be very useful and reliable. Easy to learn for all users and upgrades are easy to install.

Nachteile: Our accountant doesn't use but is a long-term client of Cash Manager he is used to it now! Save button could be highlighted more!

Buyer beware - these people are extortionists.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Jo H.
Administrator
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was functional accounting software without too many complicated extras

Vorteile: It was fairly easy to use, but very clunky. Reports were as good as any other software we used and format was ok.

Nachteile: We purchased the premium version for several hundred dollars five years ago. A month ago, we started receiving a message that our "trial version" was about to expire and that we should start paying a subscription. We had no need for their "updated" features so did not upgrade. Now, they are holding our data for ransom since we cannot access the files if we do not upgrade.

Customer Support

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Licenced Pool Safety Inspector
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Normally straightforward until you want to ask a question

Nachteile: Woeful customer service. Scant info on website. No sign in location anymore. Tries to sign me up for "cloud but doesn't say how much. Don't bother trying to call them - it is a merry go round nightmare including synthetic voices. Part of site directs people to go to home page for 24 hr chat line, but good luck in finding it. Very very frustrated

Good product gone bad with no after sales service

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.10.2018
Jessica C.
Electrician
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It used to be good all round. Now no service or support.

Vorteile: Simple easy to use programme. Great for small business.

Nachteile: No tech support. Inquires NEVER get a response.

Very unfriendly customer service. Not helpful

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Gary M.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very Poor,Unhelpful

Vorteile: Very little not useful, poor customer service

Nachteile: Not a very good accounting system. Change to Reckon