Avaal Express Erfahrungen

Über Avaal Express

Full Dispatching, Accounting, Maintenance, Reporting, and e-manifest Integrated Software w/ Mobile Apps, IFTA, PC Miler, SMS, and more!

Erfahre mehr über Avaal Express

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Avaal Express

5,0

Avaal Express hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Avaal Express bereits verwendet?

Linda
Office Administrator in Kanada

User Friendly and Good Customer Service

Kommentare: As a new user of this trucking software with limited knowledge of the trucking industry, I found the functions well organized, for example one can create customer statements by systematically following the steps in placing orders, invoice statements and completing the process with receipts. Driver payments too were not a challenge when I followed the steps in processing driver payments. The accounting function has been a great help to keep track of expenses. I mostly appreciate their in-house support services. They are professional in their servicing, knowledgeable, good with problem resolutions and helpful. The company extended a learning workshop and systematically took us through the process. Now that is service above and beyond our expectations. In my position I have to incorporate most of the small business trucking information, administration and accounting functions so workshop was very helpful. My experience with the software is positive as it is a versatile system and it achieves numerous functions. We are also able to download fuel usage to AVAAL software to make it easy for HST recording. Most importantly I appreciate the prompt service when I need to reach out for the professional support of AVAAL Express, should I need to rectify my mistakes or have them provide solutions to a complex problem.

Antwort von Avaal Technology Solutions

Thank you so much Linda for your kind words and we appreciate the time you took to write the review. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we at AVAAL are always ready to go above and beyond.

Zhechka
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The softaware is versatile but the switching between the menues is clumsy.

Kommentare: I have been using Avaal for probably around two months now and I like it so far. The software offers variety of options and can be adjusted to a company's unique needs. The support team is great - easy to work with, friendly and provides great customer service. The only thing that I dislike is the fact that there is no manual - it would have saved me many phone calls for simple questions.

Antwort von Avaal Technology Solutions

Hello Ms. Geshovska, Thank you so much for taking time to review us, we are happy to know that you are enjoying AVAAL services. I'm glad that you brought that up. As we update and add new features to our software regularly, its impractical for us to offer a standard manual. More so, we would rather go over each and every detail of the software with our customers, just a practice we have been following since the beginning. Again, you are always welcome to call us anytime for support and training. We'll be there for you until all your questions are answered and you're comfortable with the software. Your feedback and ideas are always appreciated!

Catherine
Admin in Kanada

excellent support team and easy installation

calling support is a easy task. get quick response and fixed right away if there is an issue. Mostly it runs smoothly and no issues

Nathalie
Account Manager in Kanada

Very Good and affordable

Kommentare: Only complain, wish they were available earlier than 9 am.

Antwort von Avaal Technology Solutions

Hello Nathalie, Thank you so much for taking time to review us. Unfortunately, AVAAL Express support is not available before 9am as of yet but we are working towards providing 24/7 support in near future just like AVAAL eManifest service. As of now, business hours for Avaal Express support are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7pm Eastern Standard Time. However, we do provide on request support to our customers on weekends as well. Regards, Manny Bains Sales Manager AVAAL Technology Solutions