Über coreplus

Digital health client & practice management software. Manage clients, referrers, appointments, Medicare, Secure Messages and more

Erfahre mehr über coreplus

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu coreplus

3,5
5,0

coreplus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du coreplus bereits verwendet?

Wendy A.
Director/Psychologist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

had help immediately when confused or had a problem.

Kommentare: It helps me run my business; monitor my income and outgoings; communicate with clients; charge clients; integrated with Google and Xero, Medicare, DVA, etc.

Easy to use once you set it up; friendly and helpful staff that are available when you need them; they helped me understand the setting up, finding and fixing my errors; designed for psychologists needs; capable of expansion from single sole trader to larger company; they are very open to feedback and encourage this; they are obviously keen to provide us with a good product; Integrated with Xero. Automatically matches charges with payments from Medicare and DVA which saves me a lot of time; I can see Medicare reports and claim status easily; great report' options so can be flexible with information from reports, and for taxation purposes, etc. Lots of potential purposes that I haven't tapped into because I haven't had time. Integrated calendar with Google and sends text reminders to clients if I want that option and I can adjust how soon prior to appointment the texts for confirmation or cancellation occur. Always innovating and asking clients what we need so they can develop ways to help us better. Overall, fantastic after sale service. I am surprise it didn't get a mention previously on your product evaluation.

Needed Tyro to charge out to private health funds. No NDIS recognition. I don't want to move to Tyro, and I only want to use xero and keep my mobile HiCaps EFTPOS that accepts health fund cards, and credit/bank cards, etc.

Ryan R.
Podiatrist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

It was an easy program to use as a new graduate. It was made simple, and the ability to create simple templates was great. The letters functionality and the features with it are great.

of all systems I have used, this was one of the better ones and I don’t have negative feedback.