Über Market Dojo

B2B-E-Auktions-Softwareanbieter, der eine einfach zu bedienende, professionelle Lösung mit völlig transparenten Preisen anbietet.

Erfahre mehr über Market Dojo

For our suppliers to go in and register, they have a hard time navigating and tell me often that it's not very clear or user-friendly.

Bewertungen zu Market Dojo

4,9

Market Dojo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Market Dojo bereits verwendet?

Peter
Peter
P.Schmidt Consultancy Services B.V. in Niederlande
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Procurement in the Cloud

Kommentare: Not only the solution is great but also the people have been very helpful. Another thing that makes Marketdojo stand out in the crowd is their unique and affordable pricing model that shows that they understand the mechanics of the Cloud. There is absolutely no business risk as the rewards are a multifold of the fee that needs to be paid. Marketdojo also leverages the meta data from their SAAS platform to help their customers to see what the best practices are by publishing these views, which helps to augment results.
Moreover they continue to enhance the platform and they gave created an Api to allow for integration with third party platforms.

My first E sourcing project as a consultant was for a firm that used one of the leading ERP sourcing solutions. This solution was complicated due to the endless features for which purpose we needed external consultants who were proficient with the system. As I saw that e-procurement software drives efficiency, one of my first thoughts was whether this could not be done any simpler. So I conducted a Market survey and I encountered Marketdojo. I was stunned by the user friendliness of their application that could be tested in their sandbox. Conclusion I did not need any additional consultants to drive an E sourcing event.

There are really no cons. The real cons are the people who do not understand that SAAS helps them immediately to establish savings in their procurement process, without really worrying about whether the software is a fit within the company. It is a highly secured SAAS solution, that does not pose any threat to company' s resources and there is absolutely no customer lock-in.

Christopher
Head of Procurement and Supply Chain in Schweiz
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous value for money, superfast deployment, excellent customer service and partnership mindset

Kommentare: Market Dojo is a no-nonsense, credible provider of a tool, which delivers a measurable value and a clear operational advantage. Pricing is sensible, the motivation of the team is excellent, and foremost, I appreciate the partnership thinking of Market Dojo.
I would use Market Dojo again in a variety of procurement contexts.

Market Dojo provides a pay per use e-sourcing tool. As such they are offering a niche solution, which has potential to appeal to a wide variety of buyers, even if they already have a procurement suite in place. I was after a tool which I could deploy rapidly, avoid systems integration altogether and minimize the time required for training. Market Dojo fulfilled all these criteria. 1) The negotiation process was pleasant, accommodating, with fast turn-around times, win-win orientated and provided a basis which allow me to recover the cost in weeks. 2) The tool was easily deployed, partially supported by the fact that it was cloud-based. E from the customer services team did an outstanding team training my team, and connecting it to our existing tools from Per Angusta. 3) Market Dojo was always there to answer questions and was very supportive in the process. We overstretched the used versus what we had agreed, however, Market Dojo has the success of its customers in mind, and does not fuzz about the boundaries too much.

Overall, deploying Market Dojo at IWG, where previously no e-sourcing tool was in place, was a great success. I have nothing to complain about. One detailed piece of functionality, which I would wish Market Dojo to focus on, is the ability to export eRFP results with less need to format the tabular data. Market Dojo is aware of this, working on it, and I look forward to the results.

Graham
Procurment Development Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sopra Steria's experience with Market DoJo

Kommentare: The overall experience using Market DoJo software and working with the team has been very positive and very rewarding. Our new Supplier On Boarding process has been singled out as a successful innovation by external auditors in the race to continual improvement Supplier Relationship Management. We now optimistically look forward to more extensively deploying market DoJo Sourcing and Quick Quote.

Market DoJo offered Sopra Steria a focussed, low entry cost, rapidly deployable cloud solution to the problem, then not available from any other supplier, of digitising the continual complexity of supplier on boarding without too much frustration and cost to a new supplier. Market DoJo enthusiastically supported Sopra Steria with innovative ideas to successfully secure an internal business and investment to save time, eliminate use of paper, centrally record and manage supplier responses and significantly reduce the need for the manual coordination of emails, Word files, Excel files and signed documents through the post. We are now taking advantage of the data collected to approach existing suppliers to gain formal agreement to GDPR and our Sustainable procurement principles.

Having worked with Market DoJo to create very useful and simple solutions there is a growing need to able to extract data easily to create reports. Currently the reporting aspect of Market DoJo could be improve, possibly using new BI tools enabling us to easily extract to combine and compare data.

Ronica
Procurement Systems and Operations Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I like MD very much. I have used it for 2 tenders and will continue to use it.

It is easy to use. Very helpful team to support.

I honestly do not have any issues. Its been great tool to use.

Ciaran
Head of Procurement Excellence in UK
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

On demand capability enables a larger organisation to achieve break through in Esourcing adoption

Kommentare: A good experience from a knowledgable procurement team. The expertise in procurement shows in comparison with many tech-led businesses. As a scale up organisation the focus on service and willingness to quickly update the solutio is a real positive also

Market Dojo lead the market in on demand esourcing, and it is those design principles that need to be promoted also to larger scale organisations. Ultimately, if you want higher levels of supplier and buyer engagement with technology adopt a simple user interface that also has all the capability you need to conduct quick quote, eRFx and Eauction.

We are using the tool in a number of languages and locations around the world. I do not have any real gripes with the performance of the tool or service team. I may suggest an even more dynamic licence based contract model, making licence swapping even more flexible would be a bonus

Antwort von Market Dojo

Thank you for leaving us a review Ciaran, we will certainly take your feedback onboard.

Sanjay
Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best eRFX Sourcing platform!

Kommentare: The turnaround time has reduced to just 1/10th with faster sourcing operations and bids. Since new suppliers were onboarded in minimal time, there was competition and savings realized were much higher.

The platform is intuitive and user friendly. The suppliers like it and find it easy to onboard the platform.

I think Marketdojo is coming up with upgrades around multi-round negotiations with suggested pricing for each line item.

Antwort von Market Dojo

Thanks for your review. We're glad our sourcing platform is delivering the desired results. We are indeed working on multi-round negotiations, look out for more on this soon.

Lucy
Founder in UK
Fundraising, Selbstständig

CTB Charity Auction

Kommentare: My overall experience was amazing! In my first meeting we quickly established everything we needed to get in place & within only a few days I received a version of the graphic design for the system & for the interface along with the initial Auction List layout. The catalogue design was also absolutely second to none! I made a number of changes to lots & prices but nothing was ever too much trouble & all of these changes were made promptly! I felt that Market DOJO has really listened to what I needed & as a result there were very few design or layout amendments which made for a smooth run. The way that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] managed the project really was outstanding - always keeping me updated with progress & sending me To Do lists of what was left. It was a total breath of fresh air to work with a company who cares so much about its clients & ensures that the maximum quality project was delivered. The result of the auction was £6300 raised which was totally amazing & we thank Market DOJO again. Thanks, Lucy Chatting

The software was really easy to use for the auction in terms of managing the auction lots, editing the lots & setting reserve pricing. It was also very easy to contact the bidders either one by one or as a group throughout the auction. Messages also came back easily. Any IT issues we had were also logged via the software & amended really quickly. It was also great for reviewing the latest & highest bids & placing new bids. The design, layout & look & feel were second to none & I received many comments about this.

It is hard for us to say as we were lucky enough to be able to use this software free of charge for the charity. I personally think it would be good to show images of the lots on the auction & also to show current highest bids for all lots even if you havent bid on it. Finally it would be good to notify bidders when they get outbid.

Antwort von Market Dojo

Hi Lucy, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.It was a pleasure working with you & Carter The Brave.We're delighted to have been able to play a part in raising such a fantastic amount for Birmingham Children's Hospital and The Carter The Brave Research Foundation. Many thanks for your suggestions, these are the reviews we appreciate most as we love to know how we can improve. We now have a development ticket to display the current highest bids as you have mentioned. We also have a ticket on sending email notifications when a participant is outranked during an auction.This is displayed in the live feed above the auction, however we realise it could be made more obvious.We will do our best to address this.Finally due to the nature of our general use, an image for each lot is not often needed, however we have taken your feedback onboard as a future idea. A work around is using the 'Documents' tab where images & other documents can be uploaded. Thanks again MD

Mark
Mark
Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung

Easy to use, easy to onboard suppliers and great functionality

Kommentare: Clients have expressed opinions of real value add to their procurement activities and are enthused by the product and by the team at Market Dojo who are clearly passionate about their product and extremely credible.

Step by step creation of events and forms makes it straight forward to use from the first time. But the live help function enables any questions to be rapidly dealt with. The product has great functionality and ability to set up conditional answers. The ability to clone events saves huge amounts of time. Onboarding suppliers is quick. The look is great and clients really like it. It helps to the credibility of my consultancy business to have such a great tool at our disposal and available to leave with a client for them to continue to use. pricing is competitive and represents excellent value compared to comparative systems available.

It can be 'over engineered' for the simplest of RFQ activities, however the cloning facility means once a simple RFQ type has been created it can be replicated quickly. I'd like to see the types and format of the auctions expanded a little more but the main types of auction and the options cater for all but the most complex negotiations

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saving time and money

Intuitive and user-friendly to use. Skillful customer support is always ready to help. The biggest benefit is definitely the value Market Dojo delivers effectivity to our Procurement team and saves a ton of money for the organisation.

We haven't identified any cons. Some training is needed before being able to utilize the features comprehensively.

Jon
Jon
Director - Operations Performance in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

eSourcing software - excellent system

Kommentare: I have always found working with MarketDojo and the team a pleasure - great software, good support and very engaging team who go the extra mile. Recommend them to anyone looking for a cost effective, easy to use sourcing tool.

I have used the MarketDojo platform on several occasions now to run sourcing events and eAuctions. It is very easy to use, has a wide variety of features and is very cost effective.

I genuinely cant fault this based on my usage of the system.

Mary
Souring Manager in Irland
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Delivering Savings and Value

Kommentare: We worked with Market Dojo for many years and Market Dojo have always given support and were quick to respond when requested.

The Market Dojo platform offers an easy to use space for suppliers to register, participate and communicate directly through the platform. We have successfully used this platform to manage our tenders and eAuctions to deliver value and savings for our clients.

The post event analysis functionality is limited, particularly where there are multiple lots and scenario requirements.

Antwort von Market Dojo

Mary, Thank you for taking the time to review Market Dojo. It has been great working with you and the IDDea team over the last few years. We are really pleased to hear that you have found the platform easy to use and have generated the value and savings we strive to provide. As you quite rightly mention, our post-event analysis and reporting functionality is something we are continuously working hard to expand and improve on. We are looking forward to developing this for users. Kind Regards, Callum

Keith
Director in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buying Made Simple

Kommentare: Customers like the results it delivers

The ultimate in flexibility and configurability - easy to set up and gives instant feedback to bidders so encourages participation. Different types of auction also drives competition and costs down. Clients really like the transparency.

No real cons with this software as it was intuitive to use from day one - we had to set up the lot matrix to allow us to do what we needed but once set up it was very easy to use.

Corne'
Head of Purchasing in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FantasMaDojo!!

Kommentare: The Market Dojo suit of products are really top class. From being super simplistic to implement and use, to the wide range of really focused uses, this is truly a remarkable product. I have truly enjoyed having my teams use the product and have seen fantastic results driven through the use of it.

Simple to use interface, ability to manage simple to highly complex projects and clear and concise reporting.

Having to move away from it..., would use it again any day.

Bruno
Procurement Manager in Guatemala
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Long time frequent user

Kommentare: Is really great since is so simple to use yet powerfull tool

It is easy to implement and easy to use with great results off the bat

It does not integrate with another ERP software

Antwort von Market Dojo

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Bruno, we're glad you find our tool so user friendly!.

Carl
Procurement Advisor in Belgien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Market Dojo -User experience

Kommentare: Tenders, and our supplier performance measurement survey, in the nearby future there will be an RFQ.

The weighted survey posibility, to tender with a RFQ that I could change into a dynamic E-auction with advanced Lots.

The invitation of event's always require a login for the end-user, and that's sometimes difficult to get them attending the event. I'll hope to see some changes in this in the future, so participants can attned an event without having to login.

Antwort von Market Dojo

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Carl. Some great feedback and ideas there, we'll be sure to take these onboard.

Amy
Senior Buyer in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Market Dojo review

Kommentare: Really good customer service and a great system.

Easy to use Great tech support and customer service Functions are perfect for what we need

The email that goes to customers doesn't seem to give great guidance. A lot of suppliers have had to email me for help

Antwort von Market Dojo

Hi Amy, Thank you very much for taking time to provide a review of our Sourcing platform. We at Market Dojo pride ourselves on our customer service and guidance content. Thank you for that feedback. Regarding the email which goes out to customers, we can help with guidance on how to write a compelling invitation / brief so that the detail is concise, ensuring all relevant information is included in the body of the invite so its clear to suppliers what they are being contacted for. Don't forget, suppliers are able to access the 'Help Dojo' tool in the bottom right hand side of the page once logged into Market Dojo where they can directly chat with a member of our support team for any troubleshooting. Thanks once again, Alun Rafique - CEO & Co- Founder. Market Dojo Ltd

Richard
Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Great reverse auction Saas

Kommentare: I lead a procurement team covering the Middle East and Africa. We used Market Dojo to qualify vendors and negotiate prices, using the online reverse auction function. The tools are incredibly easy to use and the reverse auction events drove considerable savings in our business.

Ease of use for procurement teams and bidders. Enforces a structured process.

Further integration into the procurement process would be useful.

Adam
Head of Sourcing Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Market Dojo RFI Administration

Kommentare: Very favorable. Easy to download the results.

Very intuitive flow and set-up for creating sourcing events. Easy to add users and liked the ability to label document versions. We had 18 Suppliers participate in the sourcing event, submitting for two rounds, and I did not get a single call for technical support on the platform - they found the submission process very straightforward & intuitive.

No real issues; sort of wished we could create an RFI without the questionnaire portion, but not a big deal.

letztes Jahr

Hello Adam, Thank you for your review, we are super happy you found the platform intuitive. We hope the sourcing event was a great success. If you have any questions in the future, please do reach out. The team at Market Dojo

Caroline
Print Buying and Production Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent experience, easy to use and effective

Kommentare: Price savings, time savings, process efficiencies

I like that the software can be adapted to create a bespoke auction which can be as simple or complex as is required; I like the reporting/data available; I like the support available from Market Dojo. And it's very cost effective.

Laura
Procurement Assistant in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great

Kommentare: The software is highly intuitive and easy to use and delivered savings of c.8% as part of a tender process.

Ease of use Live auction visibility and features The download and upload function simplifying the build of the auction

The difficulty deleting erroneous bids during the live auction

Antwort von Market Dojo

Thank you Laura for providing this wonderful feedback. We at Market Dojo really pride ourselves on the ease of use for both Host and Supplier. Regarding your comment RE: Deleting erroneous bidding. Actually there is a really easy to use button next to all of the historic bids which, once you have identified is erroneous, you simply click on to remove. If you would like a quick tutorial on where to find this please do let your account manager know and he will be happy to guide. Thank you once again for your feedback

Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The ease to profit gains

Kommentare: A great experience, on good speed. There is nothing more relieving than having to do a lot of work and being able to finish it in a good space of time.

It provided the correct tender/contract processing aid and it gave me the opportunity to generate profit.

I honestly can't say... I have not had a bad experience thus far.

Martin
Buyer in UK
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use methode to save money & time

Kommentare: We use this reverse auction software since nearly 3 years at BOSCH to benchmark products & achieve a maximum in savings. The tool is easy to learn & easy and fast to use once you have the routine. You can save a lot of time and bundle projects as well.

Easy to use & efficient

none

Steve
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

user feed back

Kommentare: This Tool cuts down on time, and paperwork. When handling multiple projects, it is easy to go to the dashboard and find out the status of Events in an instant. The ability to monitor cost savings is valuable when reporting to Managers etc... There is far more to the Tool that I have not explored yet. I would welcome some sort of real-time user community, where experiences and knowledge could be shared.

Strategic Procurement manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quite possibly one of the simplest yet most effective ways to save money on your procurement!

Kommentare: Significant savings against procurement budgets.

Very easy to use, auctions can be as simple or as complex as you require. This in turn means your supply chain interact with the platform more completely - generating greater results. Auctions can be set up in a matter of minutes.

Having only used the Auction function thus far, I have yet to encounter any negative aspects related to this specific feature alone.

Vlado
Director in Kroatien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great cloud based e-sourcing software with top e-auctions functionality and excellent support.

Kommentare: Pros:
- Full SaaS
- A lot of options to customize each event
- Very good questionnaires and scoring system
- Weighted auctions reverse, forward
- Easy to register and bid for participants
- Multilanguage, multicurency
Cons:
- You may create your own vendors database, we miss global vendor database