Reputable website among active donors with dinosaur functionality and page design.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Johnna S.
Client Services Manager

Vorteile: For three years, I worked at grassroots nonprofit that has been around for more than 2 decades. Network for Good was the donation service we used to accept all online donations. Trusted among lifetime donor/philanthropist types
It seems like many boomer-aged donors who have been engaged in long-term philanthropy are familiar with and trust the website.
Donation Pages:
Donors can indicate whether they want to make a one-time donation or a recurring monthly donation. As an admin you can pre-set donation amounts and/or let donor indicate any amount that they would like to donate (although there is a minimum donation amount). Network for Good also allows you to customize a set number of campaign pages for no additional charge to their standard subscription fee. As a legacy customer, our non-profit enjoyed the benefit of a grandfathered-in lower monthly rate in addition to access to ConstantContact, which was great.
Reports:
You could pull donor reports (download as excel) by dates and campaign type and then sort by criteria.
Customer service was very good. Wait times were always short and phone reps were very knowledgeable and able to help.

Nachteile: The interface for customizing donation pages was truly terrible. Even though Network for Good provided design template options, it was very challenging to make the text appear on the page as it was supposed to. You had to go through like 10 different screen categories, in order, and fill out little forms containing the information that you would want to be displayed. When you specify donation amounts, you need to enter them in the order that is to appear lest you want to spend thirty minutes toggling arrows only to have the site freeze. If the nonprofit I was at didn't have the legacy version that included ConstantContact, I would have recommended getting rid of the subscription. The donation processing fee is no less than that of any other payment processing service. In fact, other sites that do not charge a monthly usage fee (gofundme, eventbrite, etc.) provide much better functionality and even other bonus services. I get that the site wants to be super secure and that as nonprofit you want to collect as much donor info as possible, but it would be great if people could make a donation without having to fill out ALL of their personal information: name, address + payment address (if different), phone and email. I think that this deters younger donors or anyone who wants to donate quickly/impulse donations.

Easy to use and time-saving donor management system

Bewertet am 5.9.2016
Rebekah F.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our small nonprofit struggled with finding a way to manage our donors and Network For Good (NFG) provided a perfect solution. The amount of time I save with the software automating many of the data entry I used to do manually is incredible. That it is cloud based and multiple users can access means that I am no longer the only person who can access our financial numbers and donor contacts, so the bookkeeper and key stakeholders can access the information they need without having to go through me.

Vorteile: -Time saving through data automation
-Ease of use, both for understanding the system and navigation through the pages
-Quick response from customer support << so important!
-Willingness of customer support to take suggestions to improve the database
-The increase in donors selecting options that directly increase giving, specifically paying processing fees and opting for recurring donations, is making a big difference to our organization's bottom line
-Clear visual represenations of the data to quickly understand recent activity and to see the financial progress
-Integrated emailing through Constant Contact--a system we already use--helps to communicate easier with small segments of our donors, making them feel more into the organization
-Customizable event registration integrated into the database is HUGE for us since a large portion of our donations are collected in relation to trips and dinners.

Nachteile: -The emails sent through the database using Constant Contact aren't completely customizable, I would like to have the link color be controllable so our visual branding is consistent across platforms.
-The two portals to access the NFG websites (donor database and the dashboard for our the account) were difficult to differentiate at first since they both open to a dashboard--it took weeks for my people to understand the difference (my people tend to be over 65 and less computer savvy)
-Custom questions asked during checkout still have to be entered manually--this should be automated
-I am still new to the system and discovering things that are a little off from what I am used to with the previous way we dealt with our donors, however, NFG is very responsive to helping me find work arounds that utilize the features of the software

Extremely satisfied with Network For Good!

Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Wendy S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our small nonprofit has benefited greatly by using Network For Good. It is the perfect fit for our growing charity. We started using it simply for receiving online donations, and now we use it for event management and donor database management. It has been a great experience since we began using NFG three years ago. We have just started using the Donor Database Management tool, and it has made this year's donor outreach extremely easy. Because of this new tool, we have a handle on our donor information in ways that we have not been to before. We have no complaints whatsoever about Network For Good.

Vorteile: NFG is very user-friendly (both on the donor and nonprofit ends). The few times that we had support issues or questions, they were answered immediately with total professionalism. Donation pages are extremely easy to set up, with clear instructions and tips along the way. The feedback from our donors has all been positive. The team at NFG is professional and efficient. We have enjoyed a very positive relationship.

Nachteile: Honestly, we can't think of anything negative. Any problem we have had has been remedied immediately and professionally.

It's not just the database; it's the people behind it!

Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Ricci L.
President & CEO
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the first phone call to NFG I knew I was dealing with a very special organization with some very special people. I mattered; my organization's needs mattered; what I had to say mattered. And that has continued from that first call through every single call with every single person at NFG. We're a small organization and so this had to be something we could manage in house and that made sense for us. We don't have the budget (or the inclination) to pay for expensive customizations that we ended up needing with other products. The NFG database is made for organizations that deal with donors. You can absolutely tell that the people who built this product know their customers and their customers' needs. If I had to pick one word to describe my experience with NFG, I'd pick "responsive." When I email or call, I get an instant response. When I want to talk out a process I'm not tolerated - I'm welcomed! When I have a need that isn't yet part of the database, I know I'm taken seriously and that whatever I've identified is now part of NFG's plans for the future. I needed a real partner with software that would do what I wanted it to do - with donors, not "customers" - and I got both with Network for Good!

Vorteile: It's a donor relationship manager. It's not a sales tool that we'd have to customize for dealing with donors. It's intuitive. It's easy to learn. It makes sense for the way we interact with our donors and supporters.

Nachteile: I haven't found a con except that, as an early adopter, all of the features aren't yet optimized - but everything I need to do my work now is already live and working!

A Giant Leap for Our Organization

Bewertet am 15.8.2016
Dylan D.
Development & Marketing Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We migrated to Network for Good from a robust "industry standard" platform. Not only did we gain the cloud functionality and syncing between donor and campaign management, but we are also organically improving our data, simply through the lessons we are learning by using a state-of-the-art solution. We have had excellent customer support at every step of the way, from the initial sales calls to data preparation and migration to continuing support and beyond.

Vorteile: Even though there are things that require getting used to (which would be the case with any new platform), migrating to Network for Good has been a relatively seamless, painless, and enjoyable process, and the company is regularly making improvements to platform functionality based on client feedback. Network for Good's donor and campaign management systems already have excellent functionalities, are both very easy to use, and the interfaces are simple, big, bright, and pleasing to the eye.

Nachteile: Since the platform is created as a "one size fits all" package for all of Network for Good's clients, our organization has less control over relationship and reporting mechanisms. This would be an issue with any Software as a Service solution, and isn't a criticism of Network for Good or its software. In fact, Network for Good has been enthusiastic and nimble in working with us to implement adjustments that address our legacy donor management issues that resulted from migrating data from our previous platform.

Outstanding value for any size charity!

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Dave W.
Executive VP
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having the ability to host our donation management platform and our donation portal page with one entity is a money saver, too!

Vorteile: As the primary user of the platform at our charity, I find the ease of analyzing data and the process of generating reports and custom donor lists seamless, extremely use friendly, and are huge time savers for me.

Nachteile: As for the donor page, the one thing which is lacking is to have a corporate match functionality built into the process to make it easy for the donors to determine if their company has a program, how to find it, and how to engage it.

von Network for Good an 22.8.2018

Hi Dave! Thank you so much for sharing this review! We're so glad H.E.R.O.E.S. Care is finding success with our Donor Management System. Also, I will make sure the product team sees your note about employee matching. Not sure if that's something we could build in or not, but I will definitely bring this idea to their attention! -Liz, Customer Success

Falling in love with NFG

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Hebert R.
Director Of Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I just love how I can rely on a system that helps me connect with my donors, making so much of my work easier and giving me time to focus on what I need to.

Vorteile: the integration of so many features that allows you to connect several services in one place. I'm using less and less other services for contacting donors, events, donations, and using just the Network for Good donation management system.
I also like the customer service available. It's great to have a team helping you through all the craziness of fundraising.
I also like how NFG is constantly incorporating new technology in their system.

Nachteile: I wish some features would give me more customization options. Like, donation pages, forms, ​and direct mail, but I can perfectly work with all the available features.

For a non-profit there are better options

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Founder and President
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We keep the account open in case someone chooses to give thru it, but it's not a priority to us to actively pursue using it.

Vorteile: We like the ability to reach a broad audience, and NFG does have a broader audience

Nachteile: The percentage on transaction fees - for a budget conscious non-profit, there are better options out there. Also the timing to get funds to the account. We were set up with NFG for quite some time and suddenly received a check in the mail with funds from 6 months prior with a note saying they could not locate our organization. We have since set up ACH with them, but they could have done more to locate us and get the donor funds to us sooner.

von Network for Good an 18.10.2018

Hi there! From your review it sounds like you have a free account with us (using our donation processing service for nonprofits and not using any of our software products for donation pages or our donor management system). I wanted to let you know that we do have a lower fee structure for our subscription-based donation pages vs our free online donation platform. And, I'm sorry about the time it took to get the check to you! We always recommend nonprofits keep their address updated with Guidestar as that is the "nonprofit database of record" for many in the nonprofit space. However, I'm glad you signed up for ACH! Thanks for your feedback! -Liz, Customer Success

Customer service like none other

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Darcie P.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: In today's world outstanding customer service backed with a genuine desire to improve is hard to find. The software is easy to use and learn as a new user, but when it's not there is someone standing by ready to help. When the software can't perform as you wish, there are people listening and working to improve the software. I couldn't ask for more effort from the people working behind the scenes to make this program exactly what we needed.

Nachteile: Although I know they are working on improving the event side of their software, I found the program insufficient for one of our events, which is a running race. I think network for good can be as good as other race programs, they just aren't set up for an event that needs details on age classes, birthdates and assigns bibs.

von Network for Good an 18.10.2018

Thank you for this review! I'm glad to hear that our customer support has exceeded your expectations! And you are right, we are actively working on updating our events pages and will have more features released for event pages in early 2019! - Liz, Customer Success

To stay with NFG or not to stay... this is the question

Bewertet am 22.12.2017
Katy W.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No

Vorteile: I’ve enjoyed the variety of the e-blast templates. I’ve recently had a very good experience w/ Customer Solutions Specialist, Lenny Wrigley who helped me troubleshoot a very urgent request for one of my donors.

Nachteile: The poor communication between the NFG Team and the customers paying for the services. One example was NFG changing e-mail servers and not warning the good paying customers. We lost a lot of communication with our donors the day before # givingtuesday

von Emily an 25.1.2018

Hi Katy,
Thanks for sharing your feedback about your great experience with our support team member, Lenny!

Regarding poor communication with our customers: Thank you for sharing your frank feedback. Hearing from customers is how we make improvements. Speaking of improvements... We're constantly evolving our customer communication and outreach every week. We are working on some team restructuring which will allow us to have better 1:1 as well as more streamlined mass communication with our donor management customers. Furthermore, our customer marketing manager and product manager have started to put together product update notes and we share them at least once a month (when the notes are released they will be the first thing you see when you log in to the donor management system. Various product updates are also included in the customer version of our weekly Tips Newsletter). We're also increasing the number of customer webinars we provide to share strategy ideas, details on product improvements, as well as an open Q&A time with our customer base. We hope you can join us for as many webinars are you are able!

Our team has fixed the issue that delayed some of our customers' email sends that were scheduled around #GivingTuesday. We apologize for our system sending these emails much later than they were scheduled for. Our team identified and fixed the issue after this experience: We have more dedicated servers at the ready to support a large volume of emails being sent through our system at once. Because of feedback from customers like you, we worked quickly to make this improvement before the biggest three giving days of the year (Dec 29,30,31) and we had very few timing issues with email sends after we made this improvement.

If you ever have product feedback or questions for us, you can always reach the team (and most likely Lenny!) by clicking the blue dot to open up the messaging tool in your donor management system. We look forward to hearing from you!

Alright product, No customer service

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Shelby M.
Donor Relations Manager
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely no customer service. I mean, there is a phone number, but it doesn't actually offer you service. The representatives are largely unhelpful and fairly rude.

Vorteile: The user interface is fairly intuitive, and creates an ease of reporting.

Nachteile: I have had several data discrepancies between linked donations and what a pledge shows as paid, and I have not been able to get Customer Service to assist me in any way. Over the course of 2 phone calls, I have been on hold for 80 minutes and talked to a representative for a total of 5 minutes, where they ended up telling me they don't know what the issue is and they'll give me a call back, but that it could take days, or longer.

Hi Shelby,
So sorry that you had a negative experience with our customer support team. We are working on hiring and training more support reps so that our wait times will be shorter. You can also send us a message and chat with a representative inside donor management. We typically get responses to customers faster using the in-app messenger. I will have someone follow up with you regarding the link pledges.

Good software with one-on-one coaching

Bewertet am 30.9.2018
Leslie O.
Assistant Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I'm beyond satisfied with this product and I feel that the value of the product I receive is well worth the cost. I would recommend this product to others, especially individuals who are responsible for fundraising or donor tracking. This product is comparable to other software products and better than most.

Vorteile: This company offers personal coaching for non-profit users to best utilize the software to get the most benefit for your dollar. No matter what size company, this software can be personalized to fit your needs. The value of the software is determined by how the software is used. I prefer to implement just this software for all my needs and I eliminated spreadsheets, paper files, and all other reporting systems.

Nachteile: There were a few times that I needed to contact customer support and the hold time is sometimes a bit long. I wish there were more training resources for users to troubleshoot on their own.

von Network for Good an 18.10.2018

Hi Leslie! Thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear you like working with your coach. :) I hear your feedback about customer support. We do have in-app messaging that tends to work well for most customers and we are working on making sure we keep the phone volume as low as possible. Furthermore, our knowledge base (when logged into donor management, click Help in the top right corner) is full of resources that we hope you'll find helpful! Thanks for the review and the feedback the review and the feedback! -Liz, Customer Success

Network for Good has been an excellent partner with our new nonprofit organization.

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Elizabeth A.
Treasurer
internationale Angelegenheiten, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Actual interactions with staff either by electronically (message bubble) or by phone have been excellent. As treasurer and chief fundraiser for our small organization that operated for 10 years under host organizations and just just recently got its IRS tax exempt status I am very pleased we chose NFG to work with and would recommend it to others.

Vorteile: I do like the easy access to some much info on our contacts. Actual interactions with staff either by electronically (message bubble) or by phone have been excellent. I can download it easilyto excel easily to do further planning and analysis. The distinction between the sections for donor management and fundraising is very clear and make it easy for the new user organization.

Nachteile: I tried to get started without reading enough of the information from the knowledge base and so had to correct items or just be frustrated for awhile. Could be a check off list for new users to print or keep in line that are top dozen actions that help new users and that would stress using the knowledge base and getting your computer set up for the webinars. I have missed two webinars because I wasn't set up far enough in advance. The ready talk help was good sometimes and an endless loop of written tips another time. Vimeo is its own challenge. I do like the easy access to some much info on our contacts.

Gamechanger for no profits!

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Candy Z.
Development Coordinator
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the Team at Network for Good is very helpful and available. The resources are helpful for small/growing nonprofits as well as larger ones. I have used the resources for a few years prior to using the software. Its has been a gamechanger for the work I do full-time as well as my time serving as a Board Member.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to set up campaigns and donation pages! I also REALLY appreciate all t he training and resources that are available for free!

Nachteile: I did not like that I wasn't using it sooner. I've only used it for a few months and I have enjoyed the little that I have used.

von Network for Good an 10.5.2019

Candy, I love that your con is that you regret not using us sooner! :) Thanks for the review!

Disappointed

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Julie R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ability to create individual fundraising pages

Nachteile: 1) They are providing inaccurate data. That makes it difficult to analyze information to make decisions.
2) They know they are providing inaccurate data, but are not taking action to correct it.
3) Customer service representatives told me this has been an issue for some time and yet they are still not fixing it. They suggested I call back every few months.

von Network for Good an 31.7.2019

Hi Julie!
This is Liz with the customer team at Network for Good. I spoke with my colleague, Kristine, who talked with you about the question you had about your data.

I learned that the issue you are experiencing has to do with how our system reports ticket sales vs donations that are synced from your Network for Good Fundraising Pages.

Currently, the system reports the two separately. From what I understand from your conversation with Kristine is that you'd like for this information to all be included in the lifetime giving total. We've given this feedback to our tech team who will research this with other customers to see if it's a common request.

I do want to make sure that you know that the data (tickets sales vs donations) is not inaccurate! But I do realize that how it's reported makes you feel less confident about using the data to analyze your donor's giving history. I am sorry for that. As I mentioned above, we have reported this to our tech team!

What a GREAT help!

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
C. michael F.
Chariman
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Staff was great during the transition and always helpful.

Vorteile: It's very user friendly, mobile friendly and has many features that make it easy for us to fundraise and track our donor and partner hospitals. Also has a great newsletter feature that is also easy to use and track.

Nachteile: Some of the event features, to this point, have been lacking, but recently they seem to be adding more features and we are looking forward to learning how to use them.

von Network for Good an 10.5.2019

Hi Michael! Thanks for writing the review! We have added a handful of new features for event ticketing so I hope the improvements have made your life easier :)

They are expensive!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Janice H.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are cheaper ways to create a donate page, you just have to do your research.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use, intuitive, straightforward, easy to set up. They also provide occasional fundraising tips via an e-newsletter that are solid. They offer Peer-to-Peer fundraising as a component of their packages.

Nachteile: You have to pay for each additional donate page you wish to create beyond what you get in your bundle. They offer different packages, but all have a monthly hosting charge in addition to the standard credit card fee. Once you start using it, it's hard to wean yourself off.

Great for Branding Donation Options

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Terri B.
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that they are able to brand your donation page to you. Years ago we used another option that was obviously sending you away from our website. No branding or anything - just a way to donate. Network for Good kept the donor in our world, giving the donation page the look and feel of our website. Their customer service is great and they are always ready to assist. I am a one-person development/fundraising shop, so I wish I had more time to explore all the options they make available. They reach out on a regular basis to inform me of new or better options - I just don't always have the time to really investigate.

Nachteile: I may be behind the times, but my only con is all the information that you have to complete to make a donation. This is more on me than them - finding the time to explore all the options available and if there are updated versions that are simpler.

We used this Product for our Non Profit

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Sean R.
commercial director
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had a need to have a nonprofit. The issues that go with this type of setup are huge in what you can do, and what you can not do.
So I surfed the web and read a few articles two named this product. The learning of the product just takes a little time but that time will keep you legal in audits and Thank you's from your donors. We happy with this product. Our experience is if you used salesforce, excel or word you jump right in that the tools are in this package.

Vorteile: It is a software geared towards charitiesand nonprofits and money or Fund Raising! As we have a need for 501(c)3type of operation this procut gives you control of the process and keeps a papertrail and aids you to be legal as a non profiT.

Nachteile: None this product if you have not used any others is not lacking in features. You need to spend sometime learning the product then you see that it will provide you the audit trial, marketing, accounting and more in one package.

Easy to Use, Visual Data Management System

Bewertet am 13.5.2016
Shannon M.
Bildende Kunst
3.5 / 5

Vorteile: The best aspect, and the most unique feature, of the Network for Good database system is the visual nature of the data that automatically shows on every page. On the dashboard each user is immediately presented with graphs and charts of donation and fund data. On each individual donor's page, there are charts that show their giving levels over time and summaries of their donations in the current year and over their lifetime. For any user of donor data, this is an incredible tool. Having the donor management system fully online is also a blessing, as often we need to access the information away from our desks.

Nachteile: When I began working with this system when it was very new, so a number of changes have been and probably will be made to the functionality and design. However, currently the way that data is input for individual donors does not have fields for spouses or titles (such as Mr., Mrs., etc). This makes it impossible to smoothly download a spreadsheet and mail-merge a group into a mailing. Both spouses together cannot be credited with a donation, nor can you search for the name of the spouse if you try to get around this by adding "spouse" fields, as the search function only searches name and email. Hopefully these issues will be resolved soon. The Network for Good programmers and other staff have been extremely helpful in listening to feedback and making changes.

The Human Touch!

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Janice K.
Co-Founder & Executive Director
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive.

Vorteile: I can't limit my review to just the software. I would rate myself as good, but not great, when it comes to using any kind of software that is new to me. I get confused easily. NFG software is relatively simple, but when I do get confused, the best thing about it is, I have real people who are there and willing to help me. Real people who are patient and kind, and take the time to get to know what I need. NFG has simplified my life in running our small but mighty non-profit SolarCITIES.Solutions, and we have increased our donations in less than 2 years by over 1000%! We needed simplicity. Our donors needed simplicity. That's what we got with NFG.

Nachteile: There are some things that I would like to manipulate differently in the fundraising pages. Perhaps wording on presets.

von Network for Good an 10.5.2019

Janice, thank you so much for this awesome review! We are so glad to hear that our customer success team has been helpful and that you've been able to increase fundraising by 1000%! That's amazing!

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Amy P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: NFG Customer Service stayed on the phone with me for an hour today helping me make heads or tails out of all the mistakes our team has made when sending our monthly imported reports to NFG. What a big mess we have created for ourselves and unfortunately NFG too! It took a while for me to understand how we had made all of these mistakes. NFG customer service representative was patient, respectful and calm. We worked through it all and now I understand. It is customer service like this that makes me want to tell everyone how great NFG is!!!

Vorteile: What I like most is easy to navigate

Nachteile: I do not have any dislikes.

von Network for Good an 10.5.2019

Amy, I'm so glad we were able to help you solve this! Thanks for writing the review, we appreciate it!

Strong tool for smaller, community focused nonprofits

Bewertet am 24.8.2016
Karen W.
Board Director, admin/development support
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: N4G has been superb to explain, coach, and be patient with someone who is technically challenged -- but the one with the time to do the admin stuff (incl donor management data entry) to do the work to cultivate donors and community interest as it should be nurtured. Customer service has continued be attentive, on target, and most helpful.

Vorteile: We shopped around for donor management (whatever the current label) software for some time. Key information is critical but we didn't want so much that we found ourselves entering data that we would not likely need. Ours will always be a community and surround program. I coach small nonprofits to build capacity. This N4G tool is a 'good tool for that toolbox.'

Nachteile: I'm struggling with the eNews templates. It may be a learning curve for me, but right now it's taking far more time to figure out what will work well than it should. The limitation of pixels for images makes selections especially challenging.

Network for Good and NW Metro Atlanta Habitat for Humanity

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Camellia C.
Assistant to the Vice President of Development
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our office has been using Network for Good for 5+ years, and we have loved it! The simplicity, easy reporting and moment-by-moment synopsis of incoming donations has been wonderful. Network for Good recently came out with a donor management system, and we are excited to see the growth in the company!

Vorteile: Easy reporting, monthly checks from donors, the low percentage rate taken out of donations, everything!

Nachteile: Nothing!

Could Be Much Better

Bewertet am 8.4.2018
Joelle K.
Donor Consultant
Philanthropie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you're looking for a donor management system I can't say I'd recommend this one. After stuffing information in a four houred conference call, that is offered as separate classes you can take any time by other donor systems, I felt like they were realizing how behind they were, while still demanding a price tag of excellence they don't yet deliver.

Vorteile: This program has multiple platforms, so if you only have one need for it you can pay for a separate feature. It keeps great records of all electronic donations you receive. It also allows you to reset your password at a level of ease that most softwares don't provide.

Nachteile: One of the most confusing interfaces I've dealt with. I had to download donation records once a month and it always took me at least 5-10 minutes to remember what small button to push to get to where I needed to be. I would explore every other option available before I figured out where to go, so I didn't feel like it was labeled in a user friendly manner. They charge for extra features that other nonprofit systems offer for free. I also felt like they took a much bigger cut of the donations than was usual for a system like this. They charge about twice what we paid for donormanagemt, and with a system that already seemed confusing I didn't feel confident paying more for what seemed like much less.