Filtern nach:

Über Network for Good

Einfach zu bedienende Spendermanagement-, Spendenseiten- und Fundraising-Software, die Spenden in Höhe von 2,4 Milliarden US-Dollar an über 125.000 gemeinnützige Organisationen verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Network for Good

Michelle F.
Michelle F.
General Manager in USA

Good donor software

Kommentare: Network for Good is a vast improvement over our previous donor software. It has streamlined our donations process, clean our data, allowed us to increase monthly giving and have a more robust reporting process.

Network for Good has an easy to use reports and filters with it’s own built in email platform. They have great, easily accessible customer service. It works great as a donor database and processor.

I would like the ability to change the format of our donation page (s). While NFG is not a CRM, it would still be helpful to be able to use the groups function more fully.

Nazarina M.
Senior Development Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for the Value!

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great product. The ease of use is without match and it is perfect for an organization of our size and capacity. I love that people can fundraise for us, and look forward to engaging more donors to do this as we get even more of a handle on the software.

I love how accessible this software is. When you don't have a lot of time to dedicate to learning a new program, for the most part, this is extremely intuitive and you can learn as you go, and in nonprofit where things move really quickly and you may wear many hats, I am sure this is something very appreciated by users.

I would have like auto-acknowledge in the system for online gifts. Imports should be easier. If I name a campaign that is remotely like something that already exists in the system, the system should allow me to choose it instead of duplicating and causing a "data mess." "Global changes" if such a mess occurs would be helpful so that everything can be changed at once instead of one by one. Not being able to refund in the system is also a pain. Peer-to-Peer could also be easier in that it is difficult to do so as an organization or business as opposed to a person, every time we use it, we have to find creative ways to edit the name above so that the fundraisers can appear as desired by the teams starting the page.

Morgana K.
Director of Resource Development in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't be happier with my choice!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've had great customer service, I think the price is right in line with other products and I'm getting a much better product. The conferences and webinars NFG puts on are really high quality. I get so much more than just software.

The features I love the most are the filter and grouping options in the donor management, as well as the easy to use fundraising pages that link to my website. OH! And I also really love the communication options. The emails are such a timesaver when sending a thank you and the option to send out newsletters is fantastic and makes me look very professional and modern.

I didn't like that there wasn't an auction function, but now that there is I have no complaints!

Julie R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed

ability to create individual fundraising pages

1) They are providing inaccurate data. That makes it difficult to analyze information to make decisions. 2) They know they are providing inaccurate data, but are not taking action to correct it. 3) Customer service representatives told me this has been an issue for some time and yet they are still not fixing it. They suggested I call back every few months.

Antwort von Network for Good

Hi Julie! This is Liz with the customer team at Network for Good. I spoke with my colleague, Kristine, who talked with you about the question you had about your data. I learned that the issue you are experiencing has to do with how our system reports ticket sales vs donations that are synced from your Network for Good Fundraising Pages. Currently, the system reports the two separately. From what I understand from your conversation with Kristine is that you'd like for this information to all be included in the lifetime giving total. We've given this feedback to our tech team who will research this with other customers to see if it's a common request. I do want to make sure that you know that the data (tickets sales vs donations) is not inaccurate! But I do realize that how it's reported makes you feel less confident about using the data to analyze your donor's giving history. I am sorry for that. As I mentioned above, we have reported this to our tech team!

Ashley M.
Managing Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Easy and effective donor management

Kommentare: The NFG software has been a very important part of my small non-profits donor management. It also gives me periodic tips and plans that are easily laid out so that execution is simple.

Ease of use is the what I like most about this software. Creating reports is easy and makes sense. Dashboard gets me to where I want to go quickly, and gives me a snapshot for quick phone calls from my board members wanting quick answers. Customer service always helps in a fast and friendly way.

Donor name is not included when running a report of company donations.

Deborah F.

How Network for Good helps a small nonprofit

Kommentare: I am delighted to be back with NFG. I only have one place to check to send emails to donors, and now videos to thank donors. I can see who has donated and check on their past history. Network for Good has been a blessing for this small nonprofit.

In 2008 as we revamped the Ghanaian Mothers' Hope website, we realized that online giving options were a thing of the future and we needed to add an online donation page. Through my work with a Maryland NGO program, I was introduced to Network for good and their incredible workshops for nonprofits. After attending several workshops, I convinced my board that we should subscribe to NFG. The donation program was first class but a little pricy. We also found a CRM and email program. After two years we were approached by another company that offered a seamless interface with a CRM and we switched. The new program was okay but was missing features offered by NFG such as giving donors the option to pay the fees. We switched to another company but once again, the service for donations was not a efficient as NFG. A few years later, during a free workshop from NFG, I learned that they offered a CRM as well as the ability to send emails. The fee was slightly higher than what we were paying for our three service: online donations, CRM, and email. The ability to do all of these things in one place made the the difference in price worth paying. As a small nonprofit with only one employee, it is important to not waste time doing the same work in several systems. Switching to NFG saved us time and money.

The thing I like least about NFG is the payment structure. Waiting until the middle to the month to receive payment for our donations is sometimes difficult. Also, finding the report for the payment is sometimes confusing since it is only used once per month. I would prefer our donations be more automatic. It takes a while to understand how to create good reports.

Amy M.
Board President in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Network for Good - friendly interface and great communication features for nonprofits

Kommentare: We received consistently good support from Network for Good during the transition period when we migrated our data from the old system into the new program. They helped us figure out how to best set up our new management system. The technical support is also very good. We receive responses to questions very quickly or within a few hours.

Network for Good's design and bundled features make it extra easy for our Executive Director and staff of our small nonprofit organization to handle donor management tasks and communicate with our donors and other contacts. We had been using another donor management system with a much less user-friendly interface and only two people were able to figure out how to use it. Now, our Executive Director and other staff are regularly using the features without needing constant help. The way the interface is designed actually encourages you to communicate more with your donors, by email, videos or texts because it's so easy. We use Network for Good for email blasts, mailings and text messaging, so we were able to cancel our Constant Contact and text messaging contracts and move everything into Network for Good. It helps to have all of our contacts and their information in one place. During the pandemic when our program went virtual, we started text messaging our members (our clients) about scheduled Zoom meetings, and have continued to use this as an effective communication device. Another nice feature are the "Giving Pages," which are attractively designed pages to handle online donations for specific events or purposes. These can be embedded on our website. We've created several giving pages that have helped us raise thousands of dollars for our new building, annual fund, etc.

The only feature that I would want to improve is to make the design of the giving pages a little more flexible.

Midge W.
Interim Development Director in USA
Darstellende Künste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recent migration from ticket based system

Kommentare: Really very good

Ease of use. Well organized. Competively maintained.

There is always something that needs to be improved. My sense is that NFG is committed to staying ahead of the curve with this issue. Would love to have a more streamlined process to track couples with different last names. Users with different email addresses can be an issue. And in NYC, tracking households by mailing address in white glove buildings where Apt numbers are often not used can be problematic

Brian P.
Executive Director in Brasilien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Organization is key to fundraising

Kommentare: Amazing overall experience. The help with creating "task" is like an educational drill where after you schedule your first campaign, you realize what it takes to organize a campaign with the tools isn't difficult. You can plan two weeks to a month of scheduled videos, emails, text and video in 1 - 3 days.

What we like about the platform is being able to communicate to our supporters without the use of multiple platforms. It really changes the game when you can see everything on one platform that lets you target your support base with ease.

I haven't experienced any cons. I would say it was pricey, but after using network for good, I realized how much time and money we saved. We can't afford to hire a full time fundraising manager, so this platform helped us out in a great way.

Development Coordinator in USA

C4C Review of NFG

Kommentare: User friendly, a lot of new features have been added in the past few years that have made life simpler for me :)

Once you get the hang of it, it is simple to use.

I wish you could put attachments on the Eblasts

Dyna J.
Founder in USA
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fundraising for FREE In-Home Care Assistance

Kommentare: Overall, Network for Good has made digital donations extremely accessible and user-friendly. Our supporters can update their user information, card information, access donation history and receive a copy of their tax receipts. As for administration, it serves as a great asset in tracking our funding, data analytics, and the areas where improvement is required. We've been able to reach twice as many supporters through the templates and communication features they provide.

Network for Good helps us track our monetary donations through both digital and in-person. With the manual entries, we're able to track the support we've received, who it's from, how much, and how often. The acknowledgment feature also helps us reach out to our donors and express our gratitude for their support. The email blasts also increase our engagement with our supporters.

As a nonprofit, Network for Good satisfies all the criteria we look for in a donation and database platform. We are able to track donations, supporters, overall progress, yearly fundraising, etc. The communication tools integrated into the platform serves a great purpose in our donor engagement. There is, however, limited templates to use for email blasts and newsletter. I've found myself having to resort to third-party platforms to create infographics and content to implement in our newsletters. Nonetheless, it's a great asset to our organization's success.

Cheryl U.
Public Relations Manager in USA
Philanthropie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Network for Good - a partner in our fundraising success.

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased with Network for Good and have seen amazing results in the level of fundraising we've been able to experience thanks to the platform. As I stated earlier, the customer service I've received from Network for Good at all levels is second to none and I credit a lot of my fundraising successes to the work I've done with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as my coach. Additionally, I love the video, email, and text tools integrated into the platform and use these regularly.

The things I like best about Network for Good include access to an excellent fundraising coach. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the team I don't have otherwise. Someone I can bounce ideas off of, and who can give me a professional and outside perspective about campaigns, events, etc., and new ways to look at fundraising. I like Network for Good's overall platform and interface. When I began working for CMCA two years ago I was able to quickly learn the system and do at least the basic things to ensure that donations were being recorded, acknowledged, and that donors were being kept informed about the work they were supporting. As I've been using Network for Good more, I've gotten better at using the analytics and reporting tools more effectively and efficiently and have fallen in love with the tools available to do individual and group video thank yous or updates and to text donors. I use the email and letter portions of the platform frequently and appreciate the variety of preset options available but also appreciate the ability to customize things as I want to. The customer service provided by Network for Good is second to none.

Reporting is the area that I am least confident about. Understanding how to pull a report can be complex at times and often when I pull reports using what I believe to be the right criteria, I get varied results making me question whether I'm using the reporting functions correctly or whether the reports are as accurate as they should be. While there are some preset filters available, I believe a survey to find out the most common reports used by your clients might be helpful to allow your team to set up these reports for folks to use. There is a certain set of knowledge a person needs to have to understand how to pull reports from databases, and honestly, it takes time to learn this, making this piece a little more user-friendly and more "reliable" data-wise would be helpful. All this is to say, I suspect the variances I get from the reports I pull are due to my own mistakes. I suspect someone who has lots of experience in pulling reports would get more consistent results. I am a one-person team, though, responsible for a lot of things in addition to fundraising, so some things to help ease this process would be appreciated.

Amy C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Network for Good is the Perfect Solution for Small Nonprofits!

Kommentare: Network for Good is AMAZING. I am 100% satisfied with the product, the support, and the value it offers my non-profit. It was one of the best decisions that I have made to improve my outreach and fundraising efforts.

I LOVE the product and would not be able to function without it. I used to chase Excel sheets and lack donor giving history. Now, it is easy to track giving and manage campaigns. The feature I like most is the ability to create a custom video for those that support my program. The feedback I have received is very positive. The other thing that I enjoy is that the company actually makes me feel that they care about my success. Anytime I have had questions, they have been very responsive and helpful. That type of customer service is hard to come by in today's marketplace.

The initial transfer of data was a bit overwhelming. It has taken me a year to merge duplicate files, but that is a minor issue. My nonprofit has been around for 25 years when I decided to go with Network for Good. We had many different data sheets and sources. That contributed to the difficulty of the initial data transfer. On the upside, the data upload process was so simple that I was able to figure it out in minutes. Please keep in mind that Network for Good will do the transfer for you, so you don't have to become an expert if you do not want to.

Ron H.
Founder in USA
Militär, Selbstständig

Don't wait too long!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent. Part of my issue with taking so long to on board was I was doing this on boarding and migration myself and I have many interruptions in my day for example stopping the ship care packages before the post people come to pick it up. Going to my daughters house to let the dog out. Helping my wife with her Bible study. My grandkids coming over. So there's a myriad of interruptions that take place where I just find it hard to commit several hours at one time on a project. That's not networks for goods problem that was my problem.

Donor Management was huge for me. Having to have spreadsheet for when I sent out correspondence to donors, thank you cards to donors, I was using two and three methods to keep up with donor relations. As my donor list increased it became unmanageable to go to my contacts of my computer and list when donations came in and then go to a spreadsheet to acknowledge some event or donation campaign that was taking place. It became a bit of a nightmare I'm working many hours sometimes not remembering if I put the information into the spreadsheet or contact list. Network for Good donor management system once I started inputting the data and seeing the dashboard, how everything was right there in one place for for the eye to see. I knew the first day I should've started this years earlier.

I felt like the migration part of the system was a little cumbersome, especially if you have had donors for a long period of time and wanted to capture the donations that may have gone back several years. So I've had this for about six months and I have probably 90% of my donors in there but I have not figured out how to get my major donors and capture all of their previous donations overtime. It's probably just an issue with with trying to figure out how to capture all the previous data without adding each individual reoccurring donation from years past.

Mark M.
Email Marketing Consultant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective 1-stop solution for non profits

Kommentare: I was forced to learn to use NFG without notice because Constant Contact obsoleted our templates without any warning (they sent eMails to our accounting staff who had no clue what the messages meant, but no warnings got to me, the person that creates the messages). Learning to use it was easier than I imagined. Most importantly lots of online help when I needed it (which was immediately!)

Very easy to use. I do the eMail marketing for our organization and it is very competitive feature wise with other stand-alone applications like Constant Contact. One of the features I really like is when I copy/paste text into an email with URL links in the text, the links come with the text. Saves a lot of time!

Lack of ability to mix text and graphics in a single block of an eMail limits your design flexibility. Small inconveniences like having to manually enter test message eMail addresses every time you send one makes creating messages where you are going to have 4-6 revisions with a test message between each a cumbersome. Lack of folders for graphic items makes finding them a bit more difficult. Lastly, when you send test messages, there is no way to make comments to the reviewers. I just add a text box at the top of the message and put my comments regarding each revision in there. It's on me to remember to delete that block before the message gets send out to our users. This scares me as things get urgent when we get to the finish line and I'm afraid someday I'm going to forget to delete that block, or the system is going to glitch and send it out accidentally!

Vito L.
President & CEO in USA

MISSOURI DISABLED WATER SKI ASSOCIATION (MDWSA) Review of Network for Good

Kommentare: MDWSA is reaching more people, getting more people with disabilities involved and active, recruiting more volunteers, and receiving more donations. What more can be said. Our donors are making a difference!

MDWSA likes most if not all of the features and we're still learning. It keeps getting better. Donor Management, Email Blasts, Online Presence, Analytics are all top-level options for us. We still need to understand using the video components.

So far, we haven't found any cons with the software.

Heather B.
Communications & Development Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product! Don't know what we'd do without Network for Good!!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Network for Good has been wonderful! When looking at a new donor management system we compared several platforms and are very happy we went with Network for Good!

The one feature that has completely boosted our fundraising are the Donor Engagement Plans that Network for Good has to offer. This has been a huge help to us in the past year! Especially not being able to do in person events. It has definitely boosted our online giving by at least 10%!! Love how simple and easy the platform is to navigate and use. They offer lots of flexibility in creating communication messages with donors.

The only con I can think of is that you cannot automatically setup ACH donations to be processed through Network for Good. We have a handful of monthly donors who give through Direct Deposit.

Jacqueline J.
Director of Donor Relations in USA

An immense help!

Kommentare: I cannot say enough great things about Network for Good. Even when first considering Network for Good, the staff I spoke to really made me feel like they truly cared about me and the organization and the work we do. From the first sentence spoken, they made me feel valued...it/I wasn't just another sale. Throughout all these months as a customer, staff has reached out to check in and have made me feel even more valued. With Network for Good, our donations have more than doubled from last year!

Network for Good’s Donor Management System so simple to use and lays out my stats so nicely. It has taken a load off of me when preparing for Board & Development Committee meetings, and it also has been an incredible help with sending email blasts and thanking donors. As we all know, relationships take time, and with our organization being only 5 years old, Network for Good has helped us make those relationships much stronger through the easy-to-use email blasts, grouping of contacts, donor segmentation, etc. I would be remiss if I didn't mentioned that I was paired with a coach when we purchased Network for Good and how phenomenal my coach was! He helped instill confidence and guided me in my first months, and I have excelled in this role with immense thanks to my coach and Network for Good.

Creating a campaign could be streamlined a little bit, but it's still very nicely laid out for simple set up.

Kathleen C.
President in USA
Fundraising, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Donor Management / Communication Software

Kommentare: We are very happy with selecting Network for Good. We did in-depth research and demos with 8 donor management software companies. Our team that did the research unanimously selected Network for Good.

The software provides a foundation for donor management and communication with donors. We easily loaded our contacts from Mailchimp(c) and financial information from Quickbooks (c). The system is easy to use. It notifies us when a donation is made. I can check it on the phone. My favorite feature is that donations can be acknowledged with an individual custom video, easily made on your phone or laptop and sent to the donor via text or email. Our donors LOVE this. Reasons we selected the software were it automatically generates a receipt to donors that donate online; it was easy to set up; and the cost was reasonable.

There are some missing features. I would like to be able to send a video thank you do donors. At least I'd like to save a vdeo and send to many people. During our main giving season and gala, when donations are rapidly coming in, I would have to record numerous individual videos every night. I'd like to record a video and then send. Also, I would like to generate an automatic receipt for donations not thru our website, those sent in by check that we enter into the system.

Kimberly B.
Director of Development and Education in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From Rookie to Professional during a pandemic!

Kommentare: When we signed on with NFG, I had no Donor Management Software experience. I was the definition of a Rookie! In addition, our organization was small, but growing rapidly, and the donor records were not in the best order when I joined the staff. The task to get it all organized and ready to upload in the system was the hardest part, but the NFG team was encouraging and helpful. Our initial contact list was pretty small, but it has more than doubled in a year! Our fundraising coach was amazing from the beginning! She was patient, encouraging, held me accountable, and was so dedicated to our success! In between our meetings, I would participate in webinars to expand my knowledge of the software and new fundraising strategies during a worldwide pandemic! When I look at all that we have learned and how far we have come in a year, I am in awe and full of gratitude and appreciation for the Network for Good team! I can say with confidence I am no longer a "Rookie," but consider myself a professional, ready and eager to learn more! I smile thinking about where we will be at this time next year because I know the Network for Good team will continue to coach and encourage us on towards excellence in the fundraising field! Thank you for having faith in us and for continuing to develop strong, confident fundraising leaders, even in the midst of the uncertainty, challenge and difficulty our country and world has faced this year.

First and foremost, we love the customer service and support team! They make you feel at ease from the start and they walk you through the entire process. We love the webinars, resource library, video message feature, built in email system and the text-to-give feature. The task bar keeps you on track and the Activity feed allows you to see what your team has been working on if you need a quick reference.

Because there are so many features, sometimes I forget how to navigate to something. This is more due to my "Rookie" status, than the software.

Hossein N.
Board Member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software is software but what makes NfG different is the people

Kommentare: Excellent and easy deployment.

As with any software we do run into problems from time to time. What we have come to depend on is that everytime we run into a problem, we get a solution from the support team. In terms of functionality, the things we like the most are: - Email toll is easy to use, setup and send - Ticket Sales - We are a community center so pre-COVID we did lots of in-house events, and post-COVID we now do lots of virtual events. Its been great for both uses - Creating Donation Pages - The WYSIWYG editor is intuitive and easy to use. Setting up new donation pages takes just a few minutes! - End of Year reporting - Pretty self-explanatory - Quickbook Integration -

There are a few features, and I would really describe it as bells and whistles that would be nice to have. But value to feature to money it really is tough to beat Network for Good.

Bethany E.
President and Founder in USA

So Impressed with Network for Good Software

Kommentare: Excellent experienc for all of these! As a person with NO EXPERIENCE at all in any type of Donor Management system, it was quite easy for me to get started, and then with the incredibly helpful support staff, I am growing in my capabilities and understanding of the depth of capabilities in the software for all of these things:
Donor Information Management
Donor thank yous - so easy
Donor Information analaysis - amazing tools, and custom selecting for emails/annuncements etc.
Newsletter design capabilities
Email design and sending capabilities
Text capabilities
Information feedback from outreach materials.
Pretty much everything is great!

When I was walked through the introductory DEMO, and purchased the softwared I had NO idea how advanced it is, and the many options it has. Not only does it effectively and efficiently track donors, allow deposit into your bank account directly, it provides incredible analytical tools and outreach capabilities. The email, text, and Newsletter capabilities are so professional and are so well organized. The product support is fantastic. From on boarding to actively using they really are there for you. We are a small 100% volunteer non-profit, so this is all on our own time, and it is incredible to have this team at Network for Good to help us with this area of our Non-profit. It is a large expenditure for us because 100% of our donations go directly to our causes, and we are fairly small, but it is absolutely worth it for the incredible amount of time I save in account management, donor information management, and not to mention the incredible publicity and outreach tools. THANK YOU NETWORK FOR GOOD! I could not have imagined that it would be this good.. Thank you for assisting small non-profits like us... to some real good, very professionally! Gracias

Review capability of email blasts. but this is a tiny tiny thing. It is awesome.

Jordana H.
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

How AWESOME is that!

Kommentare: In my experience, the donor staff often serves dual or multiple roles, breaking in a new system generally requires more time that you already have so little of. This was a huge factor in decision making for me, NFG doesn’t have a steep learning curve and their support to transition is the BEST. I’m well acquainted with the “Blackbaud’s Raiser Edge and e-Tapestry”, as well as others and unless you have unlimited financial resources and a dedicated staff/dept, I would steer clear of long standing desktop based programs such as these
-Easy and/or no cost access to customer service, either by phone, text or knowledge base
-NFG has been outstanding in all areas
-I have called NFG with an urgent need and the response was IMMEDIATE! I try to do the homework on my end and not take advantage of NFG’s tech support to have to respond to “fire”
-My experience with BB at my previous organization; I instant messaged tech support with a question they replied…great question, I’m not sure, let me kick it up to our data support and someone will get back to you very soon. That was over a year ago, never got a response.
-Often there is an additional cost or step up in pricing for immediate access to tech support
-Cutting edge technology that continues to improve itself. From their earliest platform I find that NFG continues to improve and maximize the end user experience
• Easier DAMN reporting

Everything! Set up was a breeze and with NFG I could hit the ground running

Haven't found a con yet, NFG suits our current needs perfectly

Johnna S.
Client Services Manager in USA

Reputable website among active donors with dinosaur functionality and page design.

For three years, I worked at grassroots nonprofit that has been around for more than 2 decades. Network for Good was the donation service we used to accept all online donations. Trusted among lifetime donor/philanthropist types It seems like many boomer-aged donors who have been engaged in long-term philanthropy are familiar with and trust the website. Donation Pages: Donors can indicate whether they want to make a one-time donation or a recurring monthly donation. As an admin you can pre-set donation amounts and/or let donor indicate any amount that they would like to donate (although there is a minimum donation amount). Network for Good also allows you to customize a set number of campaign pages for no additional charge to their standard subscription fee. As a legacy customer, our non-profit enjoyed the benefit of a grandfathered-in lower monthly rate in addition to access to ConstantContact, which was great. Reports: You could pull donor reports (download as excel) by dates and campaign type and then sort by criteria. Customer service was very good. Wait times were always short and phone reps were very knowledgeable and able to help.

The interface for customizing donation pages was truly terrible. Even though Network for Good provided design template options, it was very challenging to make the text appear on the page as it was supposed to. You had to go through like 10 different screen categories, in order, and fill out little forms containing the information that you would want to be displayed. When you specify donation amounts, you need to enter them in the order that is to appear lest you want to spend thirty minutes toggling arrows only to have the site freeze. If the nonprofit I was at didn't have the legacy version that included ConstantContact, I would have recommended getting rid of the subscription. The donation processing fee is no less than that of any other payment processing service. In fact, other sites that do not charge a monthly usage fee (gofundme, eventbrite, etc.) provide much better functionality and even other bonus services. I get that the site wants to be super secure and that as nonprofit you want to collect as much donor info as possible, but it would be great if people could make a donation without having to fill out ALL of their personal information: name, address + payment address (if different), phone and email. I think that this deters younger donors or anyone who wants to donate quickly/impulse donations.

Rebekah F.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and time-saving donor management system

Kommentare: Our small nonprofit struggled with finding a way to manage our donors and Network For Good (NFG) provided a perfect solution. The amount of time I save with the software automating many of the data entry I used to do manually is incredible. That it is cloud based and multiple users can access means that I am no longer the only person who can access our financial numbers and donor contacts, so the bookkeeper and key stakeholders can access the information they need without having to go through me.

-Time saving through data automation -Ease of use, both for understanding the system and navigation through the pages -Quick response from customer support << so important! -Willingness of customer support to take suggestions to improve the database -The increase in donors selecting options that directly increase giving, specifically paying processing fees and opting for recurring donations, is making a big difference to our organization's bottom line -Clear visual represenations of the data to quickly understand recent activity and to see the financial progress -Integrated emailing through Constant Contact--a system we already use--helps to communicate easier with small segments of our donors, making them feel more into the organization -Customizable event registration integrated into the database is HUGE for us since a large portion of our donations are collected in relation to trips and dinners.

-The emails sent through the database using Constant Contact aren't completely customizable, I would like to have the link color be controllable so our visual branding is consistent across platforms. -The two portals to access the NFG websites (donor database and the dashboard for our the account) were difficult to differentiate at first since they both open to a dashboard--it took weeks for my people to understand the difference (my people tend to be over 65 and less computer savvy) -Custom questions asked during checkout still have to be entered manually--this should be automated -I am still new to the system and discovering things that are a little off from what I am used to with the previous way we dealt with our donors, however, NFG is very responsive to helping me find work arounds that utilize the features of the software