Network For Good Bewertungen

von Network for Good

Über Network For Good

Einfach zu bedienende Spendermanagement-, Spendenseiten- und Fundraising-Software, die Spenden in Höhe von 2,4 Milliarden US-Dollar an über 125.000 gemeinnützige Organisationen verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Network For Good

Hebert R.
Director Of Operations
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2018

"Falling in love with NFG"

Kommentare: I just love how I can rely on a system that helps me connect with my donors, making so much of my work easier and giving me time to focus on what I need to.

Vorteile: the integration of so many features that allows you to connect several services in one place. I'm using less and less other services for contacting donors, events, donations, and using just the Network for Good donation management system.
I also like the customer service available. It's great to have a team helping you through all the craziness of fundraising.
I also like how NFG is constantly incorporating new technology in their system.

Nachteile: I wish some features would give me more customization options. Like, donation pages, forms, ​and direct mail, but I can perfectly work with all the available features.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Jordana H.
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2019

"How AWESOME is that!"

Kommentare: In my experience, the donor staff often serves dual or multiple roles, breaking in a new system generally requires more time that you already have so little of. This was a huge factor in decision making for me, NFG doesn’t have a steep learning curve and their support to transition is the BEST. I’m well acquainted with the “Blackbaud’s Raiser Edge and e-Tapestry”, as well as others and unless you have unlimited financial resources and a dedicated staff/dept, I would steer clear of long standing desktop based programs such as these
-Easy and/or no cost access to customer service, either by phone, text or knowledge base
-NFG has been outstanding in all areas
-I have called NFG with an urgent need and the response was IMMEDIATE! I try to do the homework on my end and not take advantage of NFG’s tech support to have to respond to “fire”
-My experience with BB at my previous organization; I instant messaged tech support with a question they replied…great question, I’m not sure, let me kick it up to our data support and someone will get back to you very soon. That was over a year ago, never got a response.
-Often there is an additional cost or step up in pricing for immediate access to tech support
-Cutting edge technology that continues to improve itself. From their earliest platform I find that NFG continues to improve and maximize the end user experience
• Easier DAMN reporting

Vorteile: Everything! Set up was a breeze and with NFG I could hit the ground running

Nachteile: Haven't found a con yet, NFG suits our current needs perfectly

• Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Lisa D.
Marketing & Development Director
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"Incredible ROI with increased funds generated and time saved"

Kommentare: The COVID-19 crisis has created new challenges for our organization financially. NFG had created a step by step task and template for the #GivingTuesdayNow national fundraising event on May 5, 2020. It was too easy to not take advantage of the three simple steps with the templates they had created and a few extra images I grabbed from Canva. With less than one hour of work, we raised $19,400 over 3 days.

Vorteile: The simplicity and ease of use have had a tremendous impact on our ability to function more effectively as a small development team. We spent two years trying to muddle our way through ETapestry/Blackbaud's tools. The NFG platform is very intuitive, and even our less tech-savvy support has been able to jump in and work in the NFG system. It has also been very useful in helping us to sort out duplicates and update our contacts. We have not tried the Quickbooks integration yet, but it was a factor in our decision to move forward with this product.

Nachteile: There are fewer integrations with other systems at this time, for example, SurveyMonkey.

Katy W.
Director of Development
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2017

"To stay with NFG or not to stay... this is the question "

Kommentare: No

Vorteile: I’ve enjoyed the variety of the e-blast templates. I’ve recently had a very good experience w/ Customer Solutions Specialist, Lenny Wrigley who helped me troubleshoot a very urgent request for one of my donors.

Nachteile: The poor communication between the NFG Team and the customers paying for the services. One example was NFG changing e-mail servers and not warning the good paying customers. We lost a lot of communication with our donors the day before # givingtuesday

von Emily an 25.1.2018

Hi Katy,
Thanks for sharing your feedback about your great experience with our support team member, Lenny!

Regarding poor communication with our customers: Thank you for sharing your frank feedback. Hearing from customers is how we make improvements. Speaking of improvements... We're constantly evolving our customer communication and outreach every week. We are working on some team restructuring which will allow us to have better 1:1 as well as more streamlined mass communication with our donor management customers. Furthermore, our customer marketing manager and product manager have started to put together product update notes and we share them at least once a month (when the notes are released they will be the first thing you see when you log in to the donor management system. Various product updates are also included in the customer version of our weekly Tips Newsletter). We're also increasing the number of customer webinars we provide to share strategy ideas, details on product improvements, as well as an open Q&A time with our customer base. We hope you can join us for as many webinars are you are able!

Our team has fixed the issue that delayed some of our customers' email sends that were scheduled around #GivingTuesday. We apologize for our system sending these emails much later than they were scheduled for. Our team identified and fixed the issue after this experience: We have more dedicated servers at the ready to support a large volume of emails being sent through our system at once. Because of feedback from customers like you, we worked quickly to make this improvement before the biggest three giving days of the year (Dec 29,30,31) and we had very few timing issues with email sends after we made this improvement.

If you ever have product feedback or questions for us, you can always reach the team (and most likely Lenny!) by clicking the blue dot to open up the messaging tool in your donor management system. We look forward to hearing from you!

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2017
Matt H.
Militär, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2020

"Feel like I've tried them all"

Kommentare: I had a problem retaining donors and thanking them. This is automatic and it easliy shows me when and how to re engage.

Vorteile: Intuitiveness. I'm not a technical person, nor am I a CFRE, but I was able to set this up pretty easily. I was able to figure out the import process with one 50 minute webinar that in and of itself, was easy to understand. And then I was up and running.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to automatically move a volunteer that signs up on our site to our donor database. At present, I have to copy and upload them manually every month or so.

• Bewertet am 29.5.2020
Database Administrator
Öffentliche Ordnung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Great Fundraising Tool"

Kommentare: Implementation was quick and painless and the monthly check-ins were appreciated.

Vorteile: Network for Good is aesthetically pleasing and makes every effort to be clear in where data is held. The live graphics of fundraising goals and the website integration are amazing.

Nachteile: This is not a tool for organizing or for engaging your base.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Donna B.
Fundraising & Grant Chair
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Awesomeness of Network for Good"

Kommentare: Thank you notes are easier to write because of the templates. Network for Good guides me through the process of gathering donors, recording, tracking, and growing our business.

Vorteile: It is user friendly with videos to help me learn how to use it.

Nachteile: The cost compared to other products we have purchased.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Kimberly M.
Director of Communications
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Recommended for ease of use"

Kommentare: We are able to provide our accountant with immediate records as well as sending text messages, which we couldn't do before.

Vorteile: Great customer service, quick response time, and user friendly. I also like the email blast format.

Nachteile: So far the only negative is that we cannot link our direct deposit to multiple accounts for separate fundraisers.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Satonya B.
Director of Development
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2019

"Inaccurate information "

Kommentare: I found that it doesn’t take into account the customer experience and the reporting provides inaccurate information. What’s worse is that we discovered this accidentally, they already know about it because of complaints, and don’t seem interested in fixing it.

Vorteile: Customer set is prompt even if not satisfactory

Nachteile: It provides inaccurate information and staff is unable to provide a work around even though they have had several complaints. They take the decision making away from the customer about important aspects of how we run our organization and they don’t seem concerned about our frustration

• Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Trudi C.
Development Associate
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2020

"Still a few bugs in the system"

Kommentare: We've had a lot of problems with dupes and figuring out the best way to dispose of dead records. Sometimes, all the information isn't there.

Vorteile: The product is easy to use, but it takes a while to find all of its uses. I like that it's easy to delete a record, but it's sometimes hard to know all the cogs that are moving for what I want to do. I'm used to a database acting one way and NFG acts differently from what I'm used to.

Nachteile: I wish I could work through a problem as I encounter it.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2020
Bethany E.
President and Founder
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2019

"So Impressed with Network for Good Software"

Kommentare: Excellent experienc for all of these! As a person with NO EXPERIENCE at all in any type of Donor Management system, it was quite easy for me to get started, and then with the incredibly helpful support staff, I am growing in my capabilities and understanding of the depth of capabilities in the software for all of these things:
Donor Information Management
Donor thank yous - so easy
Donor Information analaysis - amazing tools, and custom selecting for emails/annuncements etc.
Newsletter design capabilities
Email design and sending capabilities
Text capabilities
Information feedback from outreach materials.
Pretty much everything is great!

Vorteile: When I was walked through the introductory DEMO, and purchased the softwared I had NO idea how advanced it is, and the many options it has. Not only does it effectively and efficiently track donors, allow deposit into your bank account directly, it provides incredible analytical tools and outreach capabilities. The email, text, and Newsletter capabilities are so professional and are so well organized. The product support is fantastic. From on boarding to actively using they really are there for you. We are a small 100% volunteer non-profit, so this is all on our own time, and it is incredible to have this team at Network for Good to help us with this area of our Non-profit. It is a large expenditure for us because 100% of our donations go directly to our causes, and we are fairly small, but it is absolutely worth it for the incredible amount of time I save in account management, donor information management, and not to mention the incredible publicity and outreach tools. THANK YOU NETWORK FOR GOOD! I could not have imagined that it would be this good.. Thank you for assisting small non-profits like us... to some real good, very professionally! Gracias

Nachteile: Review capability of email blasts. but this is a tiny tiny thing. It is awesome.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Johnna S.
Client Services Manager
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"Reputable website among active donors with dinosaur functionality and page design."

Vorteile: For three years, I worked at grassroots nonprofit that has been around for more than 2 decades. Network for Good was the donation service we used to accept all online donations. Trusted among lifetime donor/philanthropist types
It seems like many boomer-aged donors who have been engaged in long-term philanthropy are familiar with and trust the website.
Donation Pages:
Donors can indicate whether they want to make a one-time donation or a recurring monthly donation. As an admin you can pre-set donation amounts and/or let donor indicate any amount that they would like to donate (although there is a minimum donation amount). Network for Good also allows you to customize a set number of campaign pages for no additional charge to their standard subscription fee. As a legacy customer, our non-profit enjoyed the benefit of a grandfathered-in lower monthly rate in addition to access to ConstantContact, which was great.
Reports:
You could pull donor reports (download as excel) by dates and campaign type and then sort by criteria.
Customer service was very good. Wait times were always short and phone reps were very knowledgeable and able to help.

Nachteile: The interface for customizing donation pages was truly terrible. Even though Network for Good provided design template options, it was very challenging to make the text appear on the page as it was supposed to. You had to go through like 10 different screen categories, in order, and fill out little forms containing the information that you would want to be displayed. When you specify donation amounts, you need to enter them in the order that is to appear lest you want to spend thirty minutes toggling arrows only to have the site freeze. If the nonprofit I was at didn't have the legacy version that included ConstantContact, I would have recommended getting rid of the subscription. The donation processing fee is no less than that of any other payment processing service. In fact, other sites that do not charge a monthly usage fee (gofundme, eventbrite, etc.) provide much better functionality and even other bonus services. I get that the site wants to be super secure and that as nonprofit you want to collect as much donor info as possible, but it would be great if people could make a donation without having to fill out ALL of their personal information: name, address + payment address (if different), phone and email. I think that this deters younger donors or anyone who wants to donate quickly/impulse donations.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Rebekah F.
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2016

"Easy to use and time-saving donor management system"

Kommentare: Our small nonprofit struggled with finding a way to manage our donors and Network For Good (NFG) provided a perfect solution. The amount of time I save with the software automating many of the data entry I used to do manually is incredible. That it is cloud based and multiple users can access means that I am no longer the only person who can access our financial numbers and donor contacts, so the bookkeeper and key stakeholders can access the information they need without having to go through me.

Vorteile: -Time saving through data automation
-Ease of use, both for understanding the system and navigation through the pages
-Quick response from customer support << so important!
-Willingness of customer support to take suggestions to improve the database
-The increase in donors selecting options that directly increase giving, specifically paying processing fees and opting for recurring donations, is making a big difference to our organization's bottom line
-Clear visual represenations of the data to quickly understand recent activity and to see the financial progress
-Integrated emailing through Constant Contact--a system we already use--helps to communicate easier with small segments of our donors, making them feel more into the organization
-Customizable event registration integrated into the database is HUGE for us since a large portion of our donations are collected in relation to trips and dinners.

Nachteile: -The emails sent through the database using Constant Contact aren't completely customizable, I would like to have the link color be controllable so our visual branding is consistent across platforms.
-The two portals to access the NFG websites (donor database and the dashboard for our the account) were difficult to differentiate at first since they both open to a dashboard--it took weeks for my people to understand the difference (my people tend to be over 65 and less computer savvy)
-Custom questions asked during checkout still have to be entered manually--this should be automated
-I am still new to the system and discovering things that are a little off from what I am used to with the previous way we dealt with our donors, however, NFG is very responsive to helping me find work arounds that utilize the features of the software

• Bewertet am 5.9.2016
Wendy S.
  • Bewertet am 25.8.2016

"Extremely satisfied with Network For Good!"

Kommentare: Our small nonprofit has benefited greatly by using Network For Good. It is the perfect fit for our growing charity. We started using it simply for receiving online donations, and now we use it for event management and donor database management. It has been a great experience since we began using NFG three years ago. We have just started using the Donor Database Management tool, and it has made this year's donor outreach extremely easy. Because of this new tool, we have a handle on our donor information in ways that we have not been to before. We have no complaints whatsoever about Network For Good.

Vorteile: NFG is very user-friendly (both on the donor and nonprofit ends). The few times that we had support issues or questions, they were answered immediately with total professionalism. Donation pages are extremely easy to set up, with clear instructions and tips along the way. The feedback from our donors has all been positive. The team at NFG is professional and efficient. We have enjoyed a very positive relationship.

Nachteile: Honestly, we can't think of anything negative. Any problem we have had has been remedied immediately and professionally.

Ricci L.
President & CEO
  • Bewertet am 25.8.2016

"It's not just the database; it's the people behind it!"

Kommentare: From the first phone call to NFG I knew I was dealing with a very special organization with some very special people. I mattered; my organization's needs mattered; what I had to say mattered. And that has continued from that first call through every single call with every single person at NFG. We're a small organization and so this had to be something we could manage in house and that made sense for us. We don't have the budget (or the inclination) to pay for expensive customizations that we ended up needing with other products. The NFG database is made for organizations that deal with donors. You can absolutely tell that the people who built this product know their customers and their customers' needs. If I had to pick one word to describe my experience with NFG, I'd pick "responsive." When I email or call, I get an instant response. When I want to talk out a process I'm not tolerated - I'm welcomed! When I have a need that isn't yet part of the database, I know I'm taken seriously and that whatever I've identified is now part of NFG's plans for the future. I needed a real partner with software that would do what I wanted it to do - with donors, not "customers" - and I got both with Network for Good!

Vorteile: It's a donor relationship manager. It's not a sales tool that we'd have to customize for dealing with donors. It's intuitive. It's easy to learn. It makes sense for the way we interact with our donors and supporters.

Nachteile: I haven't found a con except that, as an early adopter, all of the features aren't yet optimized - but everything I need to do my work now is already live and working!

Ann K.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Ease of Use"

Kommentare: Network for Good is a great way for us as a non profit to track our incoming donations. We are sent email notifications when a new donation is added directly other then our staff manually entering it, to ensure we can send out an acknowledgement letter or email. There are several tutorial opportunities to learn how to navigate the site and get the most out of it.

Vorteile: It's handy to be able to store all our contacts to send email blasts and to have their information all in one place. All donations done via Facebook and our organization donation web page, are automatically added into Network for Good. The software is very user friendly to enter donations. I like how acknowledgement letters are integrated into the program to ensure we thank our donors in a timely fashion. Any time I have a problem I know I can send a message via live chat and get the answer I am looking for.

Nachteile: I cannot point out any cons at this point for I am still learning all the different features Network for Good has to offer. Any questions I do have, someone from live chat helps me out and their quick response is pretty amazing!

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Dylan D.
Development & Marketing Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2016

"A Giant Leap for Our Organization"

Kommentare: We migrated to Network for Good from a robust "industry standard" platform. Not only did we gain the cloud functionality and syncing between donor and campaign management, but we are also organically improving our data, simply through the lessons we are learning by using a state-of-the-art solution. We have had excellent customer support at every step of the way, from the initial sales calls to data preparation and migration to continuing support and beyond.

Vorteile: Even though there are things that require getting used to (which would be the case with any new platform), migrating to Network for Good has been a relatively seamless, painless, and enjoyable process, and the company is regularly making improvements to platform functionality based on client feedback. Network for Good's donor and campaign management systems already have excellent functionalities, are both very easy to use, and the interfaces are simple, big, bright, and pleasing to the eye.

Nachteile: Since the platform is created as a "one size fits all" package for all of Network for Good's clients, our organization has less control over relationship and reporting mechanisms. This would be an issue with any Software as a Service solution, and isn't a criticism of Network for Good or its software. In fact, Network for Good has been enthusiastic and nimble in working with us to implement adjustments that address our legacy donor management issues that resulted from migrating data from our previous platform.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2016
Dave W.
Executive VP
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2018

"Outstanding value for any size charity!"

Kommentare: Having the ability to host our donation management platform and our donation portal page with one entity is a money saver, too!

Vorteile: As the primary user of the platform at our charity, I find the ease of analyzing data and the process of generating reports and custom donor lists seamless, extremely use friendly, and are huge time savers for me.

Nachteile: As for the donor page, the one thing which is lacking is to have a corporate match functionality built into the process to make it easy for the donors to determine if their company has a program, how to find it, and how to engage it.

von Network for Good an 22.8.2018

Hi Dave! Thank you so much for sharing this review! We're so glad H.E.R.O.E.S. Care is finding success with our Donor Management System. Also, I will make sure the product team sees your note about employee matching. Not sure if that's something we could build in or not, but I will definitely bring this idea to their attention! -Liz, Customer Success

• Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Shalom L.
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"Great Value -- Exceptional Support"

Kommentare: The software is very good and people have clearly take this development task very seriously. And it's geared towards technical idiots -- and I'm happily in that camp! So if I can figure this out, anyone with a little patience can. But all of this takes second fiddle to the corporate culture they seem to have developed. The support folks REALLY want you to succeed and they have a lot of good advice, and plenty of patience to help you navigate the system. If I had one complaint it's that the one-on-one training sessions are 30 minutes rather than 45 or 60 minutes. But folks, that's minor compared to the enormous positives in this software platform. Now that I know what I know, I would do this again with zero hesitation.

Vorteile: The developer's seem to have thought of just about everything. Once you get oriented, it is fairly easy to use and you're provided with many options to enhance donor & campaign management you may not have even considered before.

Nachteile: My initial training/on-boarding was complete chaos and I was fearing I had made a terrible mistake in deciding on this route. I was getting advice from too many people -- but the advice consisted of links to things that made no sense at all to me. I complained somewhat loudly about this issue. It was a super-frustrating for a week or so. BUT, once it got all straightened out and I had my initial one-on-one training session (which should have been the FIRST thing to happen before any other emails) things totally changed to be a completely positive experience.

Founder and President
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2018

"For a non-profit there are better options"

Kommentare: We keep the account open in case someone chooses to give thru it, but it's not a priority to us to actively pursue using it.

Vorteile: We like the ability to reach a broad audience, and NFG does have a broader audience

Nachteile: The percentage on transaction fees - for a budget conscious non-profit, there are better options out there. Also the timing to get funds to the account. We were set up with NFG for quite some time and suddenly received a check in the mail with funds from 6 months prior with a note saying they could not locate our organization. We have since set up ACH with them, but they could have done more to locate us and get the donor funds to us sooner.

von Network for Good an 18.10.2018

Hi there! From your review it sounds like you have a free account with us (using our donation processing service for nonprofits and not using any of our software products for donation pages or our donor management system). I wanted to let you know that we do have a lower fee structure for our subscription-based donation pages vs our free online donation platform. And, I'm sorry about the time it took to get the check to you! We always recommend nonprofits keep their address updated with Guidestar as that is the "nonprofit database of record" for many in the nonprofit space. However, I'm glad you signed up for ACH! Thanks for your feedback! -Liz, Customer Success

Darcie P.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2018

"Customer service like none other"

Vorteile: In today's world outstanding customer service backed with a genuine desire to improve is hard to find. The software is easy to use and learn as a new user, but when it's not there is someone standing by ready to help. When the software can't perform as you wish, there are people listening and working to improve the software. I couldn't ask for more effort from the people working behind the scenes to make this program exactly what we needed.

Nachteile: Although I know they are working on improving the event side of their software, I found the program insufficient for one of our events, which is a running race. I think network for good can be as good as other race programs, they just aren't set up for an event that needs details on age classes, birthdates and assigns bibs.

von Network for Good an 18.10.2018

Thank you for this review! I'm glad to hear that our customer support has exceeded your expectations! And you are right, we are actively working on updating our events pages and will have more features released for event pages in early 2019! - Liz, Customer Success

Shelby M.
Donor Relations Manager
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2019

"Alright product, No customer service"

Kommentare: Absolutely no customer service. I mean, there is a phone number, but it doesn't actually offer you service. The representatives are largely unhelpful and fairly rude.

Vorteile: The user interface is fairly intuitive, and creates an ease of reporting.

Nachteile: I have had several data discrepancies between linked donations and what a pledge shows as paid, and I have not been able to get Customer Service to assist me in any way. Over the course of 2 phone calls, I have been on hold for 80 minutes and talked to a representative for a total of 5 minutes, where they ended up telling me they don't know what the issue is and they'll give me a call back, but that it could take days, or longer.

von Network for Good an 10.5.2019

Hi Shelby,
So sorry that you had a negative experience with our customer support team. We are working on hiring and training more support reps so that our wait times will be shorter. You can also send us a message and chat with a representative inside donor management. We typically get responses to customers faster using the in-app messenger. I will have someone follow up with you regarding the link pledges.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Leslie O.
Assistant Executive Director
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2018

"Good software with one-on-one coaching"

Kommentare: Overall, I'm beyond satisfied with this product and I feel that the value of the product I receive is well worth the cost. I would recommend this product to others, especially individuals who are responsible for fundraising or donor tracking. This product is comparable to other software products and better than most.

Vorteile: This company offers personal coaching for non-profit users to best utilize the software to get the most benefit for your dollar. No matter what size company, this software can be personalized to fit your needs. The value of the software is determined by how the software is used. I prefer to implement just this software for all my needs and I eliminated spreadsheets, paper files, and all other reporting systems.

Nachteile: There were a few times that I needed to contact customer support and the hold time is sometimes a bit long. I wish there were more training resources for users to troubleshoot on their own.

von Network for Good an 18.10.2018

Hi Leslie! Thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear you like working with your coach. :) I hear your feedback about customer support. We do have in-app messaging that tends to work well for most customers and we are working on making sure we keep the phone volume as low as possible. Furthermore, our knowledge base (when logged into donor management, click Help in the top right corner) is full of resources that we hope you'll find helpful! Thanks for the review and the feedback the review and the feedback! -Liz, Customer Success

• Bewertet am 30.9.2018
Elizabeth A.
Treasurer
internationale Angelegenheiten, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"Network for Good has been an excellent partner with our new nonprofit organization."

Kommentare: Actual interactions with staff either by electronically (message bubble) or by phone have been excellent. As treasurer and chief fundraiser for our small organization that operated for 10 years under host organizations and just just recently got its IRS tax exempt status I am very pleased we chose NFG to work with and would recommend it to others.

Vorteile: I do like the easy access to some much info on our contacts. Actual interactions with staff either by electronically (message bubble) or by phone have been excellent. I can download it easilyto excel easily to do further planning and analysis. The distinction between the sections for donor management and fundraising is very clear and make it easy for the new user organization.

Nachteile: I tried to get started without reading enough of the information from the knowledge base and so had to correct items or just be frustrated for awhile. Could be a check off list for new users to print or keep in line that are top dozen actions that help new users and that would stress using the knowledge base and getting your computer set up for the webinars. I have missed two webinars because I wasn't set up far enough in advance. The ready talk help was good sometimes and an endless loop of written tips another time. Vimeo is its own challenge. I do like the easy access to some much info on our contacts.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Candy Z.
Development Coordinator
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"Gamechanger for no profits!"

Kommentare: Overall, the Team at Network for Good is very helpful and available. The resources are helpful for small/growing nonprofits as well as larger ones. I have used the resources for a few years prior to using the software. Its has been a gamechanger for the work I do full-time as well as my time serving as a Board Member.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to set up campaigns and donation pages! I also REALLY appreciate all t he training and resources that are available for free!

Nachteile: I did not like that I wasn't using it sooner. I've only used it for a few months and I have enjoyed the little that I have used.

von Network for Good an 10.5.2019

Candy, I love that your con is that you regret not using us sooner! :) Thanks for the review!

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019