Über Calabrio ONE

Calabrio ONE ist eine integrierte Lösung für Workforce Optimization für eine umfassende Kundenengagement-Strategie.

Erfahre mehr über Calabrio ONE

Overall price point for the product is perfect as well.

Bewertungen zu Calabrio ONE

Calabrio ONE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 147 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Calabrio ONE bereits verwendet?

Lynn
Lynn
Workforce Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Company and employees!!

Kommentare: Awesome experience with a 360
View of our customer using all of Calabrio’s tools .

Ease of use and the ability to be in the cloud for use across the globe. We also use call quality for training and mentoring agents.

None the tool Was very easy to Use and the support was good.

Alelie
Risk investigator in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Calabrio One App is the best tools for employees Scheduling issue

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: this is the BEST app to use for Employees scheduling issue

easy to manage and use, can be access by anyone/employee weather compute or smart phones real time update, can request schedule update up to 2 months prior

if the internet connection is slow the app will give you an error

Scott
Business Intelligence Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Would Not Recommend

Kommentare: I would not consider it positive. The company has spent considerable time creating an illusion that the program works as designed in order for our business units to accept this program.

It usually allows me to access when I attempt to log in.

Our company how multiple bug tickets open, including for such basic features as time off requests, overtime insertion, and Calabrio will oftentimes say the program is working as designed when we open a ticket, such as when it was pointed out that it was basing the AHT weight on calls offered instead of calls answered.

Patricia
Social Services Program Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Calabrio is a Game Changer

Kommentare: We were previously using the on-premise version of the product. Last year, we switched to the cloud version. Our migration was mostly easy. We did have to manually enter a lot of information, which was time consuming, but that doesn't change how much I love the features of Calabrio. We have the ability to see what our agents and quickly make real time adjustments. Making any change in Calabrio is easy. And you can't beat their customer service. If you have a problem, they have a lot of ways to help you solve it, and they're employees are genuinely enthusiastic about the product. That alone should tell anyone how good it is.

Running a scheduler and making sure we have optimum coverage is so easy, and if we make a mistake with the schedule, it's easy to fix.

I wish the reports were more robust. Analytics seems like a great product, but it's not easy for the novice user to catch on to.

Spencer
Business Service Center Agent in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that it allows me to edit the times I go on my breaks and that I can schedule time off in advance. It also useful for knowing the status of my requests.

It sometimes runs slow and when I try to adjust my schedule, it gets a little laggy.

Molly
Insurance Underwriter in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for your Business

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am satisfied with this and I would recommend it to other people.

Ease of Access has been incredibly well kept and manageable.

I still feel like it is too 'order of operations' heavy and doesn't feel as smooth as it could.

Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

5 years of using TeleOpti (both as an agent and as an operations manager)

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Quick schedule changes, all sorts of reports, and connecting TeleOpti to PowerBI.

What's missing is a "select everyone on shift today" button

Sai
Analyst in Indien
Vorstandsbüro, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend this tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

integrates workforce optimization, agent involvement, and business intelligence solutions into a single, cloud-based package that can evolve with the organization's needs

Calabrio ONE is an fully integrated workforce optimization solution for a comprehensive customer engagement strategy.

Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

my wfm app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

easy to use as it been used daily to monitor my schedule

Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

BETTER THAN WORKDAY

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is above average.

It's efficient and very user friendly. Loved the scheduling.

Navigation can be tricky sometimes. The navigation areas aren't clear.

Kim
ADMIN in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: No cons for this product- all requirments met

easy access and time management experience

No cons for this product- all requirments met

Felicia
Service Quality Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quite Nice for Analyst Evaluations

Kommentare: We use Calabrio to effectively coordinate between recordings and evaluations for hundreds of analysts, and the workforce management tools give analysts the extra incentive to review their evaluations as it's a one-stop-shop for a number of their needs.

Calabrio version 9.5 has been a solid option for our United States teams for capturing call recordings, giving feedback, pulling reporting data and doing workforce administration. My favorite part is that the quality evaluation tool is built into the call recording tool (our former tool only kept the recordings and did not have a quality evaluation component.)

In version 9.5 there are areas to be desired in regard to reporting capabilities (in terms of being able to easy build and share one's own "question scores" reports rather than depending on pre-built reports.) It may be possible to somehow build these reports in, but my administrator doesn't know how. The good news is that the newest version, 10.5 or 11, is supposed to be really good with having a lot more in terms of built-in reporting capabilities.

Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid WFO platform, continuously evolving with new features

Kommentare: Calabrio One's call recording portion is full featured and easy to use; their quality monitoring portion is equally set to allow users to create multiple call quality forms and track variations on call quality monitoring. The workforce management portion still could use a few more features, but overall it's seamless to navigate through these portions of the tool.

Calabrio excels above the other workforce management platforms I've used in terms of user friendliness. The user interface is easy and intuitive to navigate, the online help files are clear and robust, and Calabrio's customer support has been wonderful. Calabrio seems to truly care about and respond to feedback from their customers, and I've appreciated their support and user forums.

In my role I use Calabrio primarily for workforce management, and that portion of the platform is still evolving. If you are a company that has never had a workforce management platform, Calabrio may be a great entry point for you. If you have already used or are currently using one of the other industry leaders, be sure to do your research, as some features you are familiar with may be quite different in Calabrio. Their approach to shift bids for instance--steering away from traditional shift bids to their hallmark dynamic scheduling model--may be a challenge for companies continuing a traditional shift bid model.

Daniel
Daniel
WFM Analyst in USA

Great tool!

Kommentare: My experience with Calabrio has been great, it is a tool that evolves with your needs. Really easy to use at all levels, whether you're an agent, supervisor, or admin, this is a tool that works for you, and with you.

work flows is one of my favorite features. Being able to sort thru hundreds of PTO requests and actually know that thru a work flow, you will only get those that really need to be looked at is amazing. Intraday Dynamic scheduling, gamification... Ohh and schedule editing rules.

The reporting part of WFM could use a little love... Is nice that we can schedule reports to be emailed, but would be nice if we could add a subject, or once you save the report, the ability to rename it, or even a "run now" button. Other than that, I love it!

Christian
Workforce Coordinator in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love Calabrio

Kommentare: I would say this product is a solid 8/10. I love the efficiency and the help we get from Calabrio. I love being able to monitor my agents and the knowledge i have gained form the system, but there is always room for improvements.

I love being able to utilize application management copying schedules, monitor agent views, and the efficiency this product gives my team and I. The product took a little to get used too but after working it for a week, i was very knowledgeable and understood most of the systems.

I really wish that we can add a feature to copy scheduled activities without going in to application management. If we could 'right click' and see copy where insert and schedule history is and then just copy to whoever's schedule under agent schedules.

Joel
Scheduling Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Small Centers rejoice, Large center enticed

Kommentare: The WFM product has added lots of functionality that assists large contact centers with their day to day operation. Calabrio is a leader for small - medium sized centers and is improving everyday on its large contact center experience.

Agents find it super friendly to manage their own schedules through the Agent Portal. The Forecasting algorithm is the best I have found.

Having to search for a specific agent request for a center with 2000+ agents is difficult to do. Managing the weekly hours for a Part time workforce is hard when having to run a report to see hours scheduled every time an exception is being added.

Antwort von Calabrio

Thank you for your review of Calabrio ONE!

Dana
Kanada
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: This is a great product that has helped us manage our contact centre better, and has allowed us to share information easier and mire efficiently with contact centre staff.

Very user friendly -Simple to adjust schedules as changes happen throughout the day. -The reporting features are a good way of getting information across to employees. -Adding and removing agents is fairly simple. -The quality management component is simple to use for both the CSR and the quality team.

-The quality reports are all quite similar to each other and somewhat redundant. -the wfm reports don't update quite a quickly as we would like -break optimization is somewhat difficult to program when we have only one set shift every day. We have to manually adjust more than I'd like.

Pololani
Student Services Associate in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Calabrio Review

Kommentare: I enjoy using this software because it is so easy to use and everything is in one place.

I like that everyone has access to view all schedules for all employees and not just management. It helps when you want to trade shifts with someone. It shows who is all logged in and it also shows your adherence. I like that the adherence feature has the time for which you switched AUX codes. It is very helpful to have your schedule, the teams schedule, time off requests in one place. I also like that it shows average handle time, average talk time, ready time, average after call work and answered calls in one place.

I don't have anything to complain about with this software. I think it is user friendly and very helpful.

Marietta
Contact Center Training and QA Supervisor in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Calabrio - a company that listens to the customer!

Kommentare: I have used Calabrio for more than four years and I have to say that from a recording and QA/training perspective, it is easy to use and the support you get from Calabrio is great. They listen to the customer, and make product improvements based on what WE want, vs what they THINK we want.

Pretty easy to use, but my favorite is the feedback and extent that they go to listen and understand our needs.

Sometimes, like all software, the upgrades don't go as smoothly for us, but the customer service on their end makes up for these issues.

Kate
Senior Technical Support Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Calabrio Review

Kommentare: As an IT administrator it is great to finally find a product that does require more time and attention than it is worth. After installing the suite I have only touched the systems to perform upgrades and routine maintenance. Other than that it is hand off and "just works."

The ease of use is what I talk about most with other users and potential users. End users have a hard enough time learning how to operate their email let alone a robust product suite like Calabrio One. The ease of use brings out confidence in my end users that I see affecting the way they use other applications.

Workforce Management is a beast of its own and although I might find it easy to learn and understand, for those coming from a lifetime of spreadsheets, I see difficulties. The training is overwhelming, but still very good. I am not sure how or what I would even change. Maybe the end users?

Jeannevie
Application Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Calabrio has been a learning experience that has greatly benefitted our contact center.

Kommentare: Able to utilize the tool for projections and predictive analysis in order to revamp our contact center which has saved the company a considerable amount of money while also increasing productivity.

The ease of use and learning curve. It isn't hard to train someone on how to use Calabrio as it is nice to look at and easy to navigate.

Lack of ability to truly utilize Cisco Precision Queues and attributes to schedule on a more granular level to increase optimization of agent skills.

Debbie
Supervisor in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Calabrio

Kommentare: We brought this in about 4 + years ago when I was part of the Quality team I was very impressed with being able to score the

I like that you can review the calls and that the screens are recorded. Many times I get an escalation and am able to get details of the calls with the recordings.

When trying to search for calls with a phone number I usually have trouble trying to find the calls that way.

Ruth
ITS 4/Voice Applications in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Calabrio Call Recording

Kommentare: Calabrio Call Recording is user friendly for the non-technical users. Ease of searching by unit, knowledge worker, contact ID, or date and time is seamless. Back end administrative setup is a little cumbersome but once all the steps are followed it is understandable why the setup was configured that way. A good product for any contact center or organization needing to record calls for quality!

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Calabrio One, the only one you need

Ease of use both for administrators and end users. Provides transparency from leaders down to agents.

Advanced Reporting is considered a separate module from Data Explorer and comes with a price tag.

Nick
Business Intelligence Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Calabrio Review

Calabrio has a lot of tools in one place, it is very helpful to schedule employees and monitor their calls. A good tool for workforce management.

Calabrio is VERY difficult to set up and implement. Poor customer support and almost no experience. It is impossible to connect to your organization's existing HRMS tools.