A decent EHR option for mental health therapists

Julie H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have really appreciated the responsiveness of the support team. I send in my question/request and hear back, typically that day or within 24hrs, with it answered/completed. Despite the things I get frustrated about with the system, I feel like the people behind this system are doing what they can and like I have a HIPAA team behind me, watching my back.

Vorteile: I've used this for years and appreciate the ease of storage, billing, and reassurance that the note formats keep me HIPAA compliant. It is best suited to an individual provider, although it can scale to small groups of providers.

Nachteile: It does not integrate well/function well for groups of diverse providers, such as group practices that include prescribers and other medical providers. It is limited in its ability to run useful reports. It suffers from significant glitches (like, reversing a payment you distributed in error reverses ALL of them for the client, not just the one you made the error in. This requires you to redistribute everything, which takes a lot of time, especially if you've seen a client for a long time). The statements it creates for clients are very confusing for them to read and understand. It does not facilitate a paperless office - no ability to exchange/complete all intake forms/questionnaires electronically - can send out but forms must be printed out by the client, filled in and signed by hand, brought in to the appointment (or uploaded by client and emailed back to office), scanned to computer by therapist and then uploaded to client's chart; no ability for electronic signatures, etc. There's a rumor that this bit about the paperless office has been corrected in the new version - fingers crossed!!

Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for sharing and being part of the TherapyAppointment Family. We appreciate that you've been part of our family for years, and are grateful for your honest feedback so that we can continue to grow!

We're excited for you to get started in TA2.0 -- it has more adaptability for groups than our legacy product, and will address most of your concerns. For example, your office will be able to switch to a completely paperless practice with the addition of esignatures, customizable forms, attachments in messages. Feel free to uncross your fingers --it's here! :) We do hope that you'll continue to share your thoughts on how we can change for the better: TA2.0 is built to continually grow so that we'll never stop improving!

Thanks again for being part of our family,

Great customer service!

Laura F.
LCSW

Kommentare: great

Vorteile: Wonderful customer service! Every time I've emailed or called, they have been very friendly and helpful. The auto pilot function is great and was definitely made by a therapist who knows what's important! I like the statistics feature.

Nachteile: I wanted to use a credit card processing service that "spoke" with Therapy Appt but Cayan is so expensive. I use Ivy Pay and then have to manually post everything. I wish there was a way to mark on the calendar that someone no-showed or late cancelled- changing the appt to a different color would be helpful- it would also be helpful to add another slot when someone late cancels so I can still mark that the original client cancelled and leave room for another client. I wish you could send additional reminders too. I also wish there was a way to mark how much I as a practice owner pay contractors and have that added into the posting tab and statistics

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and for being part of our family. We are grateful for the opportunity serve you and glad to hear our customer support is helpful! You're right -- we were built from the ground up by a therapist still at the helm of TherapyAppointment as CEO. He does know what's important to help you grow your practice!

We do hear your concerns about credit card processing and have great news! TA2.0 integrates with two processors so that you have choices. The calendar (which integrates with Google, btw, so you can have a HIPAA compliant schedule on your phone!) has even more options for managing your practice.

We love your idea of being able to track contractors in your business stats panel, and are looking into how we might incorporate such a thing into TA2.0 or a future update! Please do continue to share -- our goal is continual growth and improvement, and we love hearing your thoughts!

Thanks again for being part of the family!

One of the best choices I've ever made for my private practice!

Bewertet am 18.11.2018
Jolene M.
Owner, Psychotherapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, using this system has significantly decreased stress in running my practice! It keeps me organized and on track with billing and scheduling and keeping up with notes. I would never try to go back to the old paper and pencil method of private practice again. My clients are also quite pleased with the features they are able to use.

Vorteile: I'm most impressed with the security and support. Once they shut down to keep hackers out - all of my clients' private information was completely safe so I could relax. The personnel providing support for any concerns are very responsive, friendly and helpful. I increasingly feel more like I'm part of an online family of sorts when using this practice management system.

Nachteile: I really wish clients could complete all paperwork directly online rather than having to do any printing. I wish documents could be attached to the email within the system both from and to me. I also wish documents could be faxed, other than just to referral sources.

Hi Jolene!

Thank you so much for being part of the TherapyAppointment Community! We are glad that joining us has been one of the best choices you've made for your practice and are so grateful to have you!

With our new upgrade, TA2.0, you'll find that your practice rely's much less on traditional printing and mailing. We'll have esign, PDF submittable forms, and attachments when we launch TA2.0, and will continually work to improve those functions.The fax idea is interesting, and I've submitted this request to our team.

Thank you, again, for being part of our community and for your positive words. We love hearing your feedback and hope to continue to help decrease stress in your practice!

The TherapyAppointment Team

Created by a therapist, for therapists

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Lynn B.
Spiritual Counselor and Behaviorial Health Therapist
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using it for seven years and love it. It is essentially seemless; and when a rare snafu comes up, TA notifies us immediately, and usually has the issue fixed within a very short period of time. I have never had an interruption in the overall functioning of the software. It's easy to use and flows easily. My clients love the online scheduling and account access, as well as the ability to input their info online before we meet--saves time in session.

Vorteile: After hours of research and weeks of free trials, I chose TherapyAppointment.com software because it was created by a therapist, and the customer service was fantastic. The new upgrade is coming and I'm looking forward to continuing my practice with it.

Nachteile: The current version, before the upcoming update, has a little more typing, less click-and-go, than some of the other EHR software I tried. That wasn't really an issue for me, but it was a minus for a colleague with whom I shared TherapyAppointment.com.

Hi Lynn,

Thank you so much for being a long-term part of the TherapyAppointment Community and for sharing your experience! We are so grateful for your feedback and kind words, and are glad that you chose use after your thoughtful consideration of the great options out there. We're so happy to hear that our Support has been helpful -- providing the helpful service you need to manage your practice is one of our primary goals.

The new upgrade, TA2.0, was designed to be more intuitive and streamline your workflow, and we hope you love it. Please do keep us posted with your experience as you train on TA2.0 in December, and continue to let us know how we can improve! :)

Thanks again,

Revolutionized My Practice

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Sima S.
Psychotherapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Therapy Appointment has changed my professional life- the way I leave daily having fully charted, sent out bills as well as been reminded to respond to things important. It seems amazing to me that the staff at TA answers the phone with any question I’ve had- even the owner/ developer answers the tech call sometimes and you feel like you are talking to a friend! I know some of the staff’s names- they remember me- help solve my problems- even help me relax and see they’ve got it- it’s incredible. Therapy Appointment is user friendly and seems so sophisticated in its reminders it’s almost scary accurate - like artificial intelligence. I could not even write all that Therapy Appointment has been a part of revolutionizing my practice- let alone quicker income from efficient submission of claims- I haven’t left my building in months with a mistake or misfiled claim- the software is designed to help you submit without one error! I thank you so much Therapy Appointment! Sima, Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland.

Vorteile: Almost no one forgets or misses their appointments due to very professional non intrusive auto reminders, User friendly, TA error checking for you, reminders for client and therspist( birthday, bills, everything) , ability to send print a receipt in sevinds( it’s something I’ve never had- previous fumbling, searching and after hours find- not here it’s at most in 30 seconds!

Nachteile: I’m wishing for the reminder for a client not seen in a month to be personalized by me( not saying to call office) but staff said they are working on it after my call( and they will)- total trust in Therapy Appointment staff!

Great for small practice or one provider.

Bewertet am 17.8.2017
Malarie W.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system is inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. It serves its purpose, but if you are looking for something with bells and whistles, this may not be for you. Want something simple that makes scheduling easy? Then you may have found the perfect system for you.

Vorteile: The scheduling function is really easy. Integrated credit card processing allows for easy check in and payment, right from the schedule. It is easy to use, and the minimal functionality keeps the system from getting overwhelming. It is completely cloud based for easy access from any device with internet access. I haven't used customer support much, but when I have, the response time was almost immediate and all my questions were answered.

Nachteile: Functionality is limited. There is no ability to create invoices from the system, so we have to use an external system for billing. It is very manual. If you don't do much external billing, or if you can submit insurance claims completely electronically, or you are completely private pay, this system would be perfect. Another con is that when you add a new patient, that patient must be added under a single provider, not under the practice. If one patient sees multiple providers, that patient will end up with multiple records and multiple accounts. It can get quite confusing for note taking, payments, and data updating. If they change their address, you have to update a bunch of records, not just one!

Office Managing Made Easy!!!

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Aimee T.
LPC
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been with T.A. for several years and have no real complaints. Their customer service is friendly and fast and they are always on top of anything that comes up that may disrupt service. I would recommend them to anyone looking to lighten their load of "office" work.

Vorteile: I have been a user of therapy appointment for years!! I am an individual therapist with no employees and this software does almost everything for me at an incredibly reasonable price! I highly recommend it!

Nachteile: There have been two things that have been difficult - both of which I believe are being taken care of in the upcoming release of 2.0. One is that clients can't reset their passwords without contacting me, and the other is that doing paperwork electronically is not an option.

von Psych Select Software an 20.11.2018

Hi Aimee,

Thanks so much for your review and thank you for being part of the TherapyAppointment community. We're glad you're here! :) TA2.0 is definitely going to help lighten your load -- between e-signatures and the patient portal passwords being more patient-friendly (yes, they can reset it themselves!) alone, we'll take care of more paperwork than ever before.

Also new to this platform is the ability to constantly evolve, so as we find new ways to help lighten the load and/or improve our features, you won't have to wait!

Thanks again for being part of our community!

Great for Solo or Group Practice

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Karen Z.
Owner/Mental Health Specialist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TherapyAppointment really does help streamline notes and insurance claims/billing. I get to spend more time being productive seeing people, then pushing paperwork!

Vorteile: I've used this since opening my private practice- as a solo practitioner and now we have expanded into 5 therapist group practice. Love the quick response from customer support. I like the various options on how to write a note. Free admin accounts a bonus. The capability for ERA and automatic posting is great.

Nachteile: I don't like that we, as a therapist, cannot make appointments for the other therapists and have to have the admin account to do this. I believe with the new update this will be addressed.

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and for being part of the TherapyAppointment family! We are so happy to hear we've helped your practice streamline it's processes and been a part of it's growth!

We do think you'll love TA2.0, and are looking forward to hearing the feedback from your growing practice. You're right -- customizable administrative controls have been expanded so that you have much more flexibility.

Thank you again for your review and being part of our community! We hope that you love our new software and, together, we can continue to grow your practice!

UNBELIEVABLE RELIEF OF PRESSURE ON ME AS A THERAPIST

Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Sima S.
Psychotherapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Can I just tell you that in 3 years I've never left my building but perhaps 2-3 times without every note being completed, every bill submitted to insurance panels! I had an arguous and ineffective employee for 10 years before I found Therapy Appointment that forgot to bill, forgot to submit, forgot to attend to errors( some we never knew for years- I mean years). It's almost been error free for us since using Therapy Appointment to " shepherd" us to remember- I mean It alerts you to everything- it's unbelievable! If a person feels they can find better, I'd love to see how- it has given me an ability to go home after entering my work, get timely paid( for the 1st time in all those years)- I'm not being theatrical- it's amazing!

Vorteile: Always a live person helped me trouble shoot- and I mean fast!
ease of use
Keeps me disciplined
Saves me time
never a HIPPA problem shields me largely from an easy error
Thorough
I've never been this organized

Nachteile: I can tell you if people complain and not be understanding of " rough waters" and adjustment errors during software upgrades and apparent hackers- then they have really missed the point of how Therapy Appointment has " knocked it out of the park" 99% of the time! Yes, this rough patch happened a few times but each time they jumped on it with full attention.

Great for billing

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Jennine E.
Marriage and Family Therapist, Supervisor, and Owner
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I love their support team, billing, and case notes. I love the reports you can run in the program. It is about to be updated, so that improves the look and user capabilities.

Vorteile: I absolutely LOVE the fact that my company can do electronic billing through Therapy Appointment. It automatically updates the client's file, tracks the amount of sessions used, repopulates notes. They also give a discount for multilpe users. It is great!

Nachteile: The issue with Therapy Appointment is that it does not allow multiple therapists to use multiple rooms and locations. I have 2 group practices where some of my clinicians work out of both locations. We have to use one program for scheduling and then Therapy Appointment for our billing. The new change looks great, but it still can't take care of the larger group practices.

von Psych Select Software an 29.11.2018

Hi Jennine!

We are so happy that TherapyAppointment has helped you streamline your practice! Thank you for being part of our family and for your kind words.

You're right -- the upcoming TA2.0 upgrade will improve the look and features. One of those upgrades actually addresses your biggest concern -- scheduling. The new calendar features will allow you to better manage your practice, but we are always looking for ways to improve for larger practices. So keep the feedback coming! Our goal is continual growth to better serve your practice. :)

Thank you for your feedback and for being part of the TherapyAppointment family!

The TherapyAppointment Team

excellent electronic health care record for therapists.

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Dr. dave S.
Psychologist and Owner
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with this product and recommend it, so long as you are willing to learn to use the interface.

Vorteile: The software is feature rich and reliable. The price is also very competitive for the rich feature set. It has a patient portal, account aging reports (not all products in this class have this feature), electronic billing, progress notes, appointment reminders, and document storage. It has group practice features.

Nachteile: The interface is very clunky and it is slow to update. The good news is a new version is finally coming by the end of 2018 that will include a modern drag and drop interface.

von Psych Select Software an 20.11.2018

Hi Dr. Dave,

Thank you so much for reviewing TherapyAppointment! We're grateful that you've taken the time to share your experience with our software, and know that you'll love what we have in store for you with TherapyAppointment 2.0! It is certainly much streamlined and will be rapidly updated as new features are added. We'll also have plenty of training opportunities available to make learning a breeze. We're glad you're part of our community!

Therapy Appointment has made my professional life so much easier!

Bewertet am 28.4.2015
Marti M.
Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Vorteile: I have been using this program for several years now and couldn't be happier. I recommend it to my colleagues regularly. The user interface is simple and a pleasure to use. The monthly flat fee has saved me a bundle in time and money in comparison with hiring a billing person, which I did for many years previous. The customer support, which is not needed very often, is prompt and excellent, whether by phone or by internal message. The continual updates have successfully kept up with the changes in coding with the DSM-V, which is no small feat. As they say themselves - they promise that this program will never be finished. And with continual updates due to professional changes and with improvements and additional functioning they have voluntarily provided, I doubt it will.

Nachteile: Nothing. I couldn't recommend it more highly. As I said, I do recommend it to colleagues regularly. There is no financial incentive for me to do so.

Therapy Appointment

Alisa J.
Therapist/Owner
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Therapy Appointment has the best customer support. It's in the top three of any business I've ever worked with. The software seems intuitive and the new user interface has a great new look. It will be great to be able to sync with existing calendar, such as Google. Love that we will have the ability to reserve playroom through the software.

Nachteile: There are a few features that we will no longer have, like the side-by-side view for all clinicians.

Hi Alisa,

Thank you so much for being pat of the TherapyAppointment family and thanks for your kind words! We are honored you consider us as one of the best-- we take helping you manage and your practice very seriously.

We are glad that you're excited about the new features offered in TA2.0! Even though the launch is swiftly approaching, we are already looking to improvements -- like more customization of the dash. Please do continue to let us know what you need from us so that we may continue to improve! :)

Thanks again and best wishes,
The TherapyAppointment Team

Effective and conscientious about security.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Judyann L.

Vorteile: I like this software because of the security. The billing department has more control over small things. I've worked with it for a couple years and figured out many of the tools. I use the monthly calendar view constantly to present open date/times. The interface isn't going to win any beauty prizes, but it does work very effectively and that is what really matters.

Nachteile: Separate calendars for each therapist require a lot of clicking back and forth.
Patients are sorted by surname only. (Work around; present all old patients and do a control F search)

Hi JudyAnn,

Thanks for your honest feedback! We are so glad to hear that TherapyAppointment has made your billing department's job a little easier and that it gives you more control over the small things that might otherwise fall through the cracks. We know managing a practice isn't easy, and we are happy that we can help!

You're right about our user interface, but we're excited for you to take a look at the new software later this year! We think you'll find it clean and modern (and hopefully a candidate for one of those beauty prizes!)

Thanks again for your review. Again, we really appreciate your time and feedback.

#1 EMDR TURN KEY WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED!!!!

Bewertet am 28.4.2015
Paul A.
Doctor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Vorteile: Incredible turn key web based solution for Mental Health providers covering all aspects of EMDR, billing, intake notes, progress notes, reminder calls, documentation, easy online registration, direct billing to insurance comanies, and credit card payment processing.
The developer and inventor of this product is a Doctoral Level Psychologist who understands the needs of mental health providers and he is committed to the ongoing development of the product. He and his staff are very responsive to concerns and questions. Absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend without reservation!

Nachteile: I am very very satisfied however the only tiny problem is when there is a problem with the server slowing down. However this company has resolved and worked with this issue. In fact the server slowing down is not a problem and it is very fast currently.

Good program but still missing a few things

Kaitlyn G.
Licensed Professional Counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I think the updated TA is great and there are a lot of new great features. I like the ability to do more online forms and the ease of use has increased.

Nachteile: There are still some limitations. I feel the software is most conducive to seeing individual adults clients. For a counselor who sees children it is not as ideal. There is not a way to list multiple address or phone numbers for different parents if they are divorced for example.

Hi Kaitlyn,

This is helpful information and we really appreciate the honest feedback. So happy that you think the new software is great! Your perspective as a children's' counselor is invaluable, and we believe many of your concerns are addressed in the final version of TA2.0. But as you train on it, we hope that you'll let us know how we can continue to grow to better serve your practice!

We do thank you for being part of our family, and we are glad that you took the time to share how we can improve!

A must for therapists!

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Misty C.
Owner/Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I just started my private practice and have had a good experience with using TA. I like that I can email customer support and get a response back within a day.

Vorteile: I have used the Legacy version and the 2.0 version. I like that they are both versatile and you can manage everything in one system, i.e. billing, insurance, notes, referral letters, etc. There have been a few little glitches in the new system but custmer support get right on them and usually provide a fix within one business day.

Nachteile: There were some things about the legacy software that I didn't prefer but when TA rolled out the new version 2.0 they added those features. For example, in the legacy system you had to have another program or clearinghouse to submit insurance and the new 2.0 TA has their own and you pay on a per claim basis.

von Psych Select Software an 4.4.2019

Hi Misty!

Thank you so much for your feedback! It makes us so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with the software and support. We are here to help whenever you need us!

We're glad you've tried out both systems and are finding TA2.0 an improvement.

Thanks for being part of our community!

TherapyAppointment review from Dr. Savitz-Smith's office

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Annette S.
Administrative Assistant
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with TherapyAppointment has been positive. Support team is always helpful and informative.

Vorteile: It is easy to perform all of the functions and it is easy to read/view.

Nachteile: It would be helpful if there was a way to split billing as well as save more than one credit card on file as we often have more than one party paying for service (e.g. separated parents splitting the cost for child's therapy).

von Psych Select Software an 28.11.2018

Hi Annette,

Thank you for sharing your experience and being part of the TherapyAppointment family! We are glad your experience has been positive-- our Support team strives to help you with your every need!

And thank you for your feedback; our new software will be able to store and remember a card! We're continually working to ensure our new billing features are more streamlined, so we always appreciate our community's feedback on how we can improve!

Thanks again for being part of the TherapyAppointment family!

Best,
The TherapyAppointment Team

Our company uses this and I love it.

Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Pam D.

Vorteile: It's super easy to navigate, with internal communication and I can access all of our providers, no matter what state they are in, with just the click of the mouse.

Nachteile: I haven't figured out how to delete an Insurance Co. LOL. I wish a refund, of any amount, was possible to make. If a patient over pays it has to be left as a credit or refund the entire amount.

Hi Pam,

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy that you are part of our community and that our cloud-based software has made managing a dispersed practice a breeze.

Sorry for the delay on this response, but please do feel free to give our Support Desk a call at 1(800) 242-2127 whenever you have questions. We can help anytime you have concerns like this! We've also created a pretty large library of help topics here: https://therapyappointment.desk.com/

Please let us know if we can help with anything!

Thanks for being a valued TherapyAppointment customer!

Therapy Appointment

Bewertet am 25.11.2018
Lisa M.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive. Good customer support and good value for the dollar.

Vorteile: Very easy to use. Submits claims and stores record electronically. Offered appointment reminders to clients.

Nachteile: The statements portion is cumbersome and could use revamping.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad that our software has helped you manage your practice and you've found it to be a good value. We're grateful to have you as a member of the TherapyAppointment family!

Your insights on the statements portion of our software are helpful, and we've spent a considerable amount of time revamping billing, even between the beta and TA2.0! We expect you'll find it as streamlined as the rest of our new software -- but please continue to let us know how we can improve!

Thanks again for your thoughtful review and for being part of our community! We really appreciate your insight as we seek to continually grow and improve.

Best Wishes,
The TherapyAppointment Team

Good functionality but not very pretty

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Nicole D.
Owner/Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to use and intuitive. I like the statistics function and the reports I can run. Like that you can share files.

Nachteile: Can’t do room assignments. Isn’t very pretty. Would love if it could sync with google or outlook calendar

von Emily an 18.9.2018

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you've found TherapyAppointment easy to use and intuitive. Also, glad the stats and reports have helped! Our goal is to help simplify managing a practice so that you can focus on patients, not paperwork -- it sounds like this has proved true for your practice! We do hear you loud and clear on the look of the platform -- this is definitely being addressed in Version 2.0, which will be released in late 2018. our testers have reported that it's clean and modern, yet still intuitive and easy to use. We've noted adding room assignments and syncing with calendars! This is something our dev team will love to know, so thanks for the feedback!

Using TA Legacy- excellent software for the money

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Billing Dept Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful! GREAT customer service! Get back to any issues with have promptly and takes suggestions for future improvements!

Vorteile: The ease of connecting with a credit card merchant company to process patient payments and have them directly post to the patients account. Having the connection of insurance company payments flow right into the patients account without manual entry, and that it allows for patients to review and make payment online through their account.

Nachteile: Unable to produce a report that is just patient balances (currently it's any balance that shows up on the report, it might be due from insurance or due from the patient. Our workaround is to print the report, work all the accounts and note them on paper, then process statements just to those accounts where a patient owes a balance.)

Excellent Electronic medical record and billing software

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Laura T.
Psychologist

Vorteile: I like the ease of writing clinical notes, keeping a schedule, and using these to file claims through the system.

Nachteile: It is a little expensive for the solo practitioner. The cost adds to monthly overhead which solo practitioners must keep low. It's efficiency at filing claims does make it worth it.

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, and thanks for being a valued member of the TherapyAppointment community! We are so happy that our software has been a helpful solution to help you grow your solo practice. And we completely understand how tough being a solo practitioner can be -- our founder was one himself!

To that end, we've set up a variety of transparent, no-hidden-fees pricing options to help. So whether you're just getting started and see less than 10 clients, or are building your practice and seeing up to 40, we've created plans that can help you grow. And, it's worth noting that all packages include the full version of the software and on-the-phone, person to person support.

Our software also includes practice statistics to manage your growing business and billing tools to ensure your focus is on patients, not paperwork. We want to see you succeed, and are here to help!

Thanks again for your review! :D

Wishing changes were implemented in increments

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Michele M.
Social Worker
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was easily frustrated by needing to figure out where everything was since it is completely different than the current program. For those of us who have been using the older version for years it’s more mentally taxing b/c we have to learn the whole program again. I don’t have time for that.

Vorteile: I like how it has more features that other competing programs have. In particular calendar syncing.

Nachteile: How it vastly different to maneuver from the current program.

Hi Michele,

Thank you for your thoughtful insights and for sharing. We're thankful you took the time to beta test and are honored to have you as part of the TherapyAppointment family.

We hear your concerns about learning a new program and are glad to confirm we're introducing number of resources -- including a *free* training software on 12/15!-- to help you ease into it. We hope you'll find it intuitive and easy to use once you're armed with the resources to help you find where things have moved. We're also providing migration flexibility so you have time to learn the system and move over at your own pace.

We understand change is hard, and we're doing everything possible to make it easy for you when you're ready to move over!

Thank you, again, for your insights and for being part of our community. We hope you will continue to share your feedback so that we can continue to learn, grow, and improve! :)

The TherapyAppointmentTeam

Follows the work flow of a psychotherapist, saving time and making it easy to complete notes and send claims.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Lisa G.
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It may not look as pretty as competitors (but an upgrade is in the works), but it is priced for non MD budgets, works consistently effectively and is great value for the time and financial investment required. I love being free of paper.

Vorteile: Easy, cost effective, and clients LOVE the online scheduling, appointment reminders and email bills. It follows work flow so I don't waste time clicking from window to window. Customer service has been quick, responsive and effective every time over the last 5 years.

Nachteile: No to do list on the margin of all screens, would like a list of important history as a margin in patient prog notes, would like to send/receive/autoscore assessment tools, would like printing of notes to be an easier process.