Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Mailchimp

Mailchimp ist die führende Marke für E-Mail-Marketing und -Automatisierung, die Empfehlungen zur Steigerung von Öffnungen, Klicks und Umsatz gibt.

Erfahre mehr über Mailchimp

Vorteile:

It is one of the most known and used so tons of community support. It has tons of great features almost as good as any of the others.

Nachteile:

They have a really strange billing system that is designed in such a way that it sucks money out of you.

Bewertungen zu Mailchimp

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,4
Kundenservice
4,2
Funktionen
4,4
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,4

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,4/10

Mailchimp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16.880 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mailchimp bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (16.880)

Tanner
Tanner
Account Executive
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for a small business

4,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Stefan
Gruender in Deutschland
Industrieautomation, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

gute Lösung für Newletter mit Wordpress

4,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: rundum gelungene Lösung für einfaches EMail-Makreting, gut fpr kleine Unternehmen geeignet, günstiger Einstieg mit Erweiterungsmöglihkeiten

Vorteile:

einfache Installation und Bedienung in Wordpress, es gibt auch eine Free-Version, Webseite in deutsch mit guten Anleitungen, hübsche Auswerte-Funktionen

Nachteile:

Synchronisation klappt leider nicht immer

Franziska
Director in Deutschland
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Intuitive Handhabung

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Wir arbeiten in der Firma gern damit so wie andere Agenturen in der Branche auch.

Vorteile:

Am besten gefällt mir die einfache Bedienung durch Drag and Drop. Dies ermöglicht eine schnelle Einarbeitung von neuen Mitarbeitern mit dem Tool.

Nachteile:

Keine Anmerkungen. Alles gefällt mir gut.

Lars
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Wahrscheinlich eins der einfachsten Newsletter-Systeme

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Insgesam nutze ich Mailchimp bei mehreren Projekten, da es schnell einsatzbereit ist und bei weniger Empfängern sogar kostenlos ist. Insbesondere der gute Editor und die vielen Individualisierungsmöglichkeiten überzeugen mich.

Vorteile:

Mailchimp ist das einfachste Newsletter-Programm, das ich kenne. Insbesondere der Editor macht es einem sehr einfach, ansprechende Newsletter zu gestalten.

Nachteile:

In Punkto Datenschutz ist das Programm für Anwender in Deutschland nicht unbedingt die erste Wahl, hier gibt es mittlerweile bessere Alternativen mit einem vergleichbaren Funktionsumfang.

Johanna
Consultant in Türkei
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Software im Wandel

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Mailchimp ist in unser CRM-System Daylite integrierbar.

Nachteile:

Es werden sehr viele Funktionen angeboten, welch über die Hauptnutzung des E-Mail-Marketing hinausgehen.

Meikel
Grafikdesigner in Deutschland
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Günstiges Tool

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Für kleine Liste eine gute Alternative und kostenlos zum starten.

Vorteile:

Das man kostenlos starten kann und für eine kleine Liste Ideal.

Nachteile:

Die Handhabung ist lernintensiv und man muss sich schon damit auseinandersetzen.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Pastor of NextGen and Communications in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Mailchimp is your go-to for engaging audiences!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been with Mailchimp for quite awhile and have loved being able to use their services to reach our audience! Definitely recommend to anyone who is trying to connect with a larger audience.

Vorteile:

Mailchimp is incredibly easy to set up and use. Being able to connect with our audience in meaningful ways is essential to the growth of our business.

Nachteile:

There are a lot of features that we don’t pay for or use, but they are on our dashboard anyway.

Regina
Manager in USA
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Mailchimp, a great place to get started

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Ive stuck with mailchimp because it handles my basic needs affordably as i work to grow my business

Vorteile:

Mailchimp is affordable and easy to use as you get started. You have the ability to grow as your business grows.

Nachteile:

Not as high tech as some of the other more costly options, but handles what is needed.

ANita
Web Mgr. Convention Co-ordinator in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Live Support

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The email program is good, the support when you have a problem with passwords or anything is absolutely terrible. We are paying monthly for a service we are not getting.

Vorteile:

Ease of using product and set up of email program

Nachteile:

There is absolutely no support if you don't pay the $350 monthly fee. We have not been able to get on to our Mailchimp account to send out emails for over a month. Have emailed support, gone round in circles with the bot and have not been able to get any help. Finally are closing account but we are still being charged because you can only cancel online. We can't get online to cancel the account because we keep going round in circles with them. Frustrating to say the least.

Lamia
Director in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very good but expensive and has poor support

4,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Loved the tool and its many add ons, but the support contacts know less than the customers, so not worth the money for the monthly subscriptions. With my last enquiry I was passed to about 9 different people none of whom could help me.

Vorteile:

The tools are very evolved and useful for campaigns with frequent activities and reporting. The AI is put to good use to anticipate response and tailor presentation. There are new tools launched on a regular basis to make this an exciting suite of products and potentially a market leader.

Nachteile:

The price has more than doubled in less than one year which is inexplicable, and the support has become deplorably poor, so much so that I have paused my account after 7+ years as a customer.

Jake
CMO in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

This Tools Lasted Decades While Other's Haven't

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good mailer app, works really well for some clients but not others. Over all really like these guys as a company.

Vorteile:

It's good a really fun brand, and rich feature set built by developers that clearly had a vision for their products. For small businesses it does a lot of things so you don't have to worry about third party tools, but has a boat load of support for integration and tool support as your company scales/for larger orgs.

Nachteile:

Mailchimp has the same problem a lot of larger software services have run into. Their user base the server demand sometimes runs into performance swings. And their product stays mostly the same to keep old customers happy.

Ricki
Ricki
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Mailchimp is the simple, reliable email newsletter answer

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Mailchimp is easy to use, pretty intuitive, and the platform I most suggest to clients just getting started as the free plan gives you a lot.

Vorteile:

Mailchimp is so commonly used that anything you want to do has a tutorial, and most of the time you won't need one, just clicking around a bit allows you to easily find how to do what you want to.

Nachteile:

Mailchimp doesn't always display pictures taken from iphones properly.

JR
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A Good Starter Platform

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it is a great tool not the best but it can get the job done.

Vorteile:

Mailchimp is a great starter platform. If you are not deep into email marketing it is a very good entry point.

Nachteile:

You can outgrow it very quickly. I have migrated from MailChimp to other tools after hitting a certain level of volume.

Linda
Interior Designer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Mailchimp is a PRO

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Use of product daily by entire team is effective.

Vorteile:

Cost is an asset for this software, as well as versatility-

Nachteile:

There is nothing I would improve regarding this product.

Brendan
Sales in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good Automation and Client Management.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

The automated email marketing is easy to set up and maintain.

Nachteile:

It would be nice if it was better at organizing clients by industry.

Jakub Aleksander
Director in UK
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great software for email marketing!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

This software is very straightforward to use and produces high-quality email campaigns.

Nachteile:

Nothing really, everything works best. It could be slightly cheaper for what it is but it does help.

Erin
Executive Artistic Director in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Worth it for any company starting out

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I love the interface - once I got to know what was possible it became very easy to create what I wanted. I feel like it makes a big difference in how we're perceived by our community. I also personally like the irreverence - the graphics and cute sayings make marketing a little more fun.

Vorteile:

I love that it's free for the first 2000 names - makes it easy to try the product over time. I switched from Constant Contact and was looking for something more affordable for our needs as a new, volunteer-based non-profit. I also love the ease of use. It's pretty simple to figure out and whatever questions I've had have been answered by the help documents.

Nachteile:

I wish that Mailchimp more easily integrated with my ticketing software (OvationTix.) I tried to merge data but it's not intuitive so I have ended up not using that feature. I'm not sure if that's an issue on the side of Mailchimp or OvationTix, so it doesn't affect my overall enjoyment and opinion of the software. I also deal with a lot of email going into spam, even though I've followed all of the rules and avoid filter triggering phrases in my subject lines. I guess I wish there were more support in that area.

Jacob
Jacob
Growth Marketing Manager in Israel
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Top Email Marketing Software

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of MailChimp. It's my go-to email marketing software for 100% white-hat projects. The whole process is so simple. You have an email list that you upload as an audience. You then go to the campaign section to set up a proper email automation campaign. Within that build, you have the ability to use their visual editor and functions in order to easily write/design the campaign and test it in a real mail client. Unlike some of the other email marketing software, there are not EXTRA features/functionalities that you would rarely need. This decreases the confusion and noise. Big plus!

Vorteile:

- Easy to set up VERY quickly - WSWYG Visual Editor is super easy to use - They're constantly coming out with new functionalities like landing page design, integration with running paid ads, etc. - Setting up full automation is relatively easy compared to other email marketing software out there - You can edit multiple emails in multiple tabs which makes copy/paste even easier (other software only lets you have 1 tab open at a time) - It's free up to 2,500 contacts!

Nachteile:

- Support can be a bit unresponsive at times when you've broken one of their terms/policies (even when it happens by accident and you're not sure what you did wrong even to trigger it)

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

It's ubiquitous because it's pretty good at sending emails

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I like Mailchimp's corporate social responsibility, I've had a good experience the one time I called their customer service, and it's pretty bug-free for the most part. I don't think it is the future of communication, so I'll be curious to see how the product evolves, but we're sticking to it for now at my work.

Vorteile:

I appreciate that Mailchimp has the functionality to build an email based on templates, or based on HTML. I find it easy to import email addresses as needed, I think there's a healthy emphasis on preventing spam, and I like the tagging and group features. I also like the demographics that it displays, the emphasis on A/B testing, and the predictions about the best time at which to send the email. I have very rarely made mistakes in my sends, and that I can attribute to the great testing features.

Nachteile:

I wish it weren't so challenging to navigate between sections for multivariate emails and the old version of the website. I have run into issues setting up automated series such as for a welcome series of emails. I wish it were easier to export the data I myself put into Mailchimp without having administrator status. Finally, I dislike being warned about the possible cost of importing new data every time I do so, as that's not my responsibility to worry about in my role. Instead, I want to be celebrating our list growth!

Jeff
Jeff
CEO in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A great platform that keeps growing to suit our needs

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It simplifies what could be a complicated aspect of business - email marketing & drip campaigns. Highly recommend this software to anybody who wants a flexible, easy, and robust solution but does not want to have email marketing tied to a specific umbrella-style CRM! We have a separate CRM Mailchimp, as you can probably tell.

Vorteile:

The ease of use and deliverability of our email newsletters was why we chose Mailchimp many years ago as our go-to email newsletter and ongoing engagement platform. The new functionalities added over the years such as agency delegation from client accounts, better segmenting targets within a list, ability to re-hit those who didn't open a campaign, the better-flowing automations (drip campaigns) are great - it's all easy to use & understand and are great improvements we utilize more and more every year.

Nachteile:

Implementing a custom template and the HTML code was painful - but then, that's the case with any email template design with custom code so I cannot even fault Mailchimp for it. Perhaps they could have had more dynamic layouts for desktop & mobile friendly newsletters right off the bat. The early templates were quite hideous and we'd buy theme from Themeforest, brand/re-skin and upload the assets.

Tina
Author in Rumänien
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best for beginners and experts alike

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience is positive. I don't intend to switch from Mailchimp.

Vorteile:

After testing other similar software, I came to the conclusion that Mailchimp is the best if you're just starting out. Reasons: - it's super easy and quick to create an account. You can start sending emails right away. - the free plan is very generous (2,000 subscribers, 12,000 emails/month - and if you clean your list regularly, the ex-email addresses you had on your list won't count toward your billing. Simply select them and click archive and you're done). - you can automate, schedule emails, segment your audience by sign-up date, sign-up source, previous campaign activity (whether they opened the previous or not), automation activity, etc. - you can create landing pages, embeddable sign-up forms, send an automated welcome email or subscription confirmation. - create tags so that you can easily manage your audience. - contains easy email builder. - emails are less likely to end up in the spam folder - compared to Mailerlite. So, for experts, it has all the tools you need for email marketing and for beginners, when you're just starting out and you're curious what's all the hype about email marketing, it offers a generous free plan so you can test what works for you and what not. It's important for beginners to have a place to test their knowledge and Mailchimp's free plan is simply the best for that. Just thinking that the general open rate is between 20-30%, that means if you have 2,000 subs, you can expect a min of 400 opens, which does not guarantee sales.

Nachteile:

The contact support is zero/non-existent for the free plan. If you want to send emails in the business/ make money online/ affiliate marketing niche, your account will be suspended immediately by a bot. And no one will ever reply to your email to reactivate your account. If you use the free plan and run into some issues, try searching for solutions in the knowledge base or online.

Pedro
Pedro
FreeLancer in Brasilien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Automation of emails necessary for companies and for those who are starting to market

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall experience with the tool is very good, it was helpful in all aspects I needed. Of course, a free plan always has limitations, but the paid plan also presented some points that in my work model were essential. But it is still an extraordinary and well-recognized tool. I know a lot of people who use it and don't give up. I still recommend it to many entrepreneurs who are starting out in online sales. Mailchimp is worth it. If you need, make a quote and call the service and you will be very well attended.

Vorteile:

MailChimp appeared to me by chance, And I chose to use it for my work. A great option for those just starting out or for small, medium or large companies that need to automate contact with their customers. Pluses: It's totally intuitive and has a top-notch layout. It caught my attention when I created some Landing Pages and came across several models. Totally free. Totally accurate and timely email sequence. Another positive point is the number of users that we can store in the free plan, up to 2ooo contacts, this for those starting out is even too much. The tools are multi-channel, essential for any service. In other words, a complete and articulated tool to meet any and all online ventures, whether affiliated companies or e-commerce. Whether consulting a plan or making a budget, support and service are accurate and attentive. intuitive tool; excellent usability; great cost / benefit; very good delivery rate; lots of free features (A/B testing, email automation and integrations) good educational content.

Nachteile:

It really is great marketing software though, even there is automation, The features are basic; tool all in English and it is not possible to create landing pages optimized for a higher return. You don't have the ability to manage a sales funnel, just trigger a broadcast if you need to send an offer. However, it is still useful for any service or company.

Henry
Henry
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great for freelancer and SMB email marketing, not a CRM replacement

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: MailChimp is the industry standard for a reason, and you get all the benefits you would expect from going with a big brand name. Solid customer support (for paid tiers), excellent uptime, and all the features you need and most of the features you want. I personally have never found the landing pages or social media ad features useful, and I do not think MailChimp can effectively do the job of a CRM, but as far as email marketing goes, this is my favorite.

Vorteile:

Getting started with MailChimp is easy and affordable. It might be free depending on your audience size. I have used other email platforms like ConstantContact, iContact, Marketing Cloud, and HubSpot, and in terms of features MailChimp is at least on par with them. MailChimp is a full email marketing platform, including subscriber management and segmenting, email design, design asset library, email automation, user email preferences portal management, sign-up forms, and even landing pages. I have found all of their features user friendly. I have my frustrations with MailChimp, but it succeeds in striking a difficult balance: it is user-friendly enough to be implemented and used by someone with minimal tech background, but can be built out to greater complexity and robustness if the user is tech savvy. Another benefit that you find with popular tools like this is the deep learning resources. Tons of forums, questions, how-tos, etc. Whatever issue you run into, it has likely been asked and answered. MailChimp would be, and has been, my go-to for freelancer and small business needs. And I have also used it for marketing large, multi-location and multi-brand companies, with no issues. It's flexible and reliable, and when you're about to hit "send" to 100k people, that's critical.

Nachteile:

Pricing can get steep at certain stages of business growth. Switching to business and pro tiers incurs a sharp increase in monthly pricing, and in addition you get charged more as your list grows. Cost creep can be sudden and shocking for truly bootstrapped businesses. A big potential issue is that MailChimp has been touting itself as a CRM lately. I do not think it makes a good CRM replacement for any size business, except perhaps a freelancer with a small contact list. The data management and manipulation features are too basic. Data management tools are weak. Some tracking issues, but this is such a convoluted and changing area it's hard to know where the issue lies. Specifically, if I leave "click tracking" enabled on a campaign, MailChimp will override my source/medium tags in third party site tracking.

Brittany
SMB Owner, Exec. Dir. of a Non-Profit in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A Great EMS To Streamline A Complex Content Marketing Funnel/Lifecycle

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

What I like most about Mailchimp is its ability to use in scale for businesses/missions of all sizes. I have worked on it for my own personal brand and upwards of deploying at 118 locations while also utilizing internally as a head of a marketing and creative design team. It integrates pretty easily with sooooo many other apps, which makes it a yes for me in a world where you need to build socials and your customer contact database simultaneously to getting the word out about whatever marketing need you send via email.

Nachteile:

Sometimes the automation features can flub... as in an older version of a saved draft may send (rare occasion, sometimes user error but sometimes not) or specifically timed out emails for a time zone may send earlier/later than desired.

José Miguel
Owner in Chile
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A renewed classic

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: If you are a small business owner, an email marketing solution is one of the first tools you need to use in your e-commerce section. If you look on Google, you will find Mailchimp and others fighting for first place on the search. I tried all of them when I started on this, and Mailchimp was the only one for me that delivered a great set of tools for free on their first tier. This pricing model allows small businesses like yours to start without having to invest more money to begin operating. Then, after your business grows, Mailchimp stays with you, and their subscription tiers are affordable. So, if you are starting on email marketing and you have a small business, give Mailchimp a try, you won't regret it.

Vorteile:

Mailchimp was my first approximation to a customer relationship management tool and, after many years, still is my usual selection and advice to other small businesses. It is an easy-to-use platform with a great development team who cares about its clients. In recent years the tool has evolved and added new features, all great additions.

Nachteile:

Right now, nothing about Mailchimp is bad for my small business.

Mike
Mike
Online Marketing Consultant in Niederlande
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Streamline Your Email Marketing: Mailchimp is there to help you with minimal to no costs

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using Mailchimp for my email marketing campaigns and it's been an incredible asset. It helps me to create automated email sequences, customize my messages to each customer, and track the effectiveness of my campaigns. It's saved me a lot of time and effort with its easy-to-use interface, and I'm able to quickly create professional looking emails for maximum impact.

Vorteile:

I really like using MailChimp for my email marketing needs. It's easy to use, and creating campaigns is simple. The software allows me to customize emails very easily and also track the performance of my campaigns in real time. I also appreciate the wide range of features available such as segmentation, A/B testing, automation, and more. Overall, I'm really satisfied with the product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable email marketing solution.

Nachteile:

I found Mailchimp email marketing to be a great tool for managing my customer emails. However, I didn't like that it could be a bit complicated to set up an automated email campaign. I also found the user interface to be a bit cluttered, making it difficult to locate certain features. Even though the software is quite powerful, I found myself wishing for more streamlined navigation.