Filtern nach:

Über Mailchimp

MailChimp bietet dir das Marketing-Tool, um auf höherem Niveau zu agieren.

Erfahre mehr über Mailchimp

Zeigt 14.577 Bewertungen

Lars F.
Editor
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2021

"Wahrscheinlich eins der einfachsten Newsletter-Systeme"

Kommentare: Insgesam nutze ich Mailchimp bei mehreren Projekten, da es schnell einsatzbereit ist und bei weniger Empfängern sogar kostenlos ist. Insbesondere der gute Editor und die vielen Individualisierungsmöglichkeiten überzeugen mich.

Vorteile: Mailchimp ist das einfachste Newsletter-Programm, das ich kenne. Insbesondere der Editor macht es einem sehr einfach, ansprechende Newsletter zu gestalten.

Nachteile: In Punkto Datenschutz ist das Programm für Anwender in Deutschland nicht unbedingt die erste Wahl, hier gibt es mittlerweile bessere Alternativen mit einem vergleichbaren Funktionsumfang.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2021
Pedro B.
Pedro B.
FreeLancer
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2021

"Automation of emails necessary for companies and for those who are starting to market"

Kommentare: Overall experience with the tool is very good, it was helpful in all aspects I needed. Of course, a free plan always has limitations, but the paid plan also presented some points that in my work model were essential. But it is still an extraordinary and well-recognized tool. I know a lot of people who use it and don't give up. I still recommend it to many entrepreneurs who are starting out in online sales. Mailchimp is worth it. If you need, make a quote and call the service and you will be very well attended.

Vorteile: MailChimp appeared to me by chance, And I chose to use it for my work. A great option for those just starting out or for small, medium or large companies that need to automate contact with their customers. Pluses: It's totally intuitive and has a top-notch layout. It caught my attention when I created some Landing Pages and came across several models. Totally free. Totally accurate and timely email sequence. Another positive point is the number of users that we can store in the free plan, up to 2ooo contacts, this for those starting out is even too much. The tools are multi-channel, essential for any service. In other words, a complete and articulated tool to meet any and all online ventures, whether affiliated companies or e-commerce. Whether consulting a plan or making a budget, support and service are accurate and attentive. intuitive tool; excellent usability; great cost / benefit; very good delivery rate; lots of free features (A/B testing, email automation and integrations) good educational content.

Nachteile: It really is great marketing software though, even
there is automation,
The features are basic; tool all in English and
it is not possible to create landing pages optimized for a higher return.
You don't have the ability to manage a sales funnel, just trigger a broadcast if you need to send an offer. However, it is still useful for any service or company.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2021
Henry C.
Henry C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2021

"Great for freelancer and SMB email marketing, not a CRM replacement"

Kommentare: MailChimp is the industry standard for a reason, and you get all the benefits you would expect from going with a big brand name. Solid customer support (for paid tiers), excellent uptime, and all the features you need and most of the features you want. I personally have never found the landing pages or social media ad features useful, and I do not think MailChimp can effectively do the job of a CRM, but as far as email marketing goes, this is my favorite.

Vorteile: Getting started with MailChimp is easy and affordable. It might be free depending on your audience size. I have used other email platforms like ConstantContact, iContact, Marketing Cloud, and HubSpot, and in terms of features MailChimp is at least on par with them. MailChimp is a full email marketing platform, including subscriber management and segmenting, email design, design asset library, email automation, user email preferences portal management, sign-up forms, and even landing pages. I have found all of their features user friendly. I have my frustrations with MailChimp, but it succeeds in striking a difficult balance: it is user-friendly enough to be implemented and used by someone with minimal tech background, but can be built out to greater complexity and robustness if the user is tech savvy. Another benefit that you find with popular tools like this is the deep learning resources. Tons of forums, questions, how-tos, etc. Whatever issue you run into, it has likely been asked and answered. MailChimp would be, and has been, my go-to for freelancer and small business needs. And I have also used it for marketing large, multi-location and multi-brand companies, with no issues. It's flexible and reliable, and when you're about to hit "send" to 100k people, that's critical.

Nachteile: Pricing can get steep at certain stages of business growth. Switching to business and pro tiers incurs a sharp increase in monthly pricing, and in addition you get charged more as your list grows. Cost creep can be sudden and shocking for truly bootstrapped businesses. A big potential issue is that MailChimp has been touting itself as a CRM lately. I do not think it makes a good CRM replacement for any size business, except perhaps a freelancer with a small contact list. The data management and manipulation features are too basic. Data management tools are weak. Some tracking issues, but this is such a convoluted and changing area it's hard to know where the issue lies. Specifically, if I leave "click tracking" enabled on a campaign, MailChimp will override my source/medium tags in third party site tracking.

• Bewertet am 30.9.2021
Wendy C.
DIGITAL MARKETER
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Not for a Beginner"

Kommentare: I like how versatile to create your email templates with different designs but I really dislike the fact that they are being way to strict and blocked my email campaign. I wonder if it was because I had my campaign written in Chinese which they might have misunderstood my content.
Overall, I would not recommend this product to a beginner who is seeking for something simple and easy to use.

Vorteile: It is a very modern email marketing platform which have all-in-one marketing tools that you need if you are to subscribe to their plan.
Importing contact list can come in easy and there is a certain versatility in designing email templates and blasting them out.

Nachteile: Mailchimp does have a very unique layout as compared to other more structured email-marketing platforms.
I personally did not feel at ease in using the software as it is quite confusing at times.
For those who are a beginner like me and starting out to blasting emails to your clients, this may require some time to get used to the platform as most of the functions are quite complicated.
It is quite strict as well as my email campaign even got mistakenly blocked as they reviewed and mentioned that my content contained MLM's stuff which was huge mistake. As I was still at a free trial stage, I did try to contact the support team and realized I wouldn't be able to have any help at all considering that I am not yet a customer. I was quite frustrated with the fact that I had no assistance at all and it created a bad experience for me as a new user.

Krishnamoorthy K.
Krishnamoorthy K.
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2021

"Mailchimp is the best email marketing software"

Kommentare: Our entire marketing department relies on Mailchimp to communicate with customers. It is our first option when it comes to email automation and marketing that is simple and straightforward. We've been using it as our primary email marketing tool for quite some time. Among other things, we utilize it to create our email templates and send large numbers of emails to a specific set of individuals. After that, we keep note of how many conversations we are having as a result of the exercise. Mailchimp offers a plethora of useful tools that we really like using, such as email automation. Additionally, it enables us to create our own email templates as well as import from other sources. Mailchimp is a fantastic platform for any kind of company that wants to send out emails to its consumers on a regular basis.

Vorteile: Mailchimp is a fantastic email marketing tool for anybody just getting started, as well as for agencies who have a large number of early-stage customers to handle. When you move into more complex automation, you may find that you need to seek solutions that are more established. This is the place to go if you want visually appealing emails and a simple user interface to work with.
It's always simple to use and makes intuitive sense. There are relatively few occasions when I come across anything that is not working properly. It is very dependable, and I am well-aware of what to anticipate while I am working on the platform.

Nachteile: When delivering through Zapier or WordPress, we need the ability for people on an existing list to have their tags changed without having to create a new list. I'd really want to see a visual automation builder implemented. Mailchimp should additionally provide manual domain verification as a feature. In order to utilize Mailchimp, we must first generate an email and then import it into the system, which may be difficult for novice users. It would be fantastic if there was an alternative for manual nameserver verification.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2021
Emeka A.
Emeka A.
Freelancer
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2021

""Automation of messages vital for organizations and for the people who are beginning to showcase""

Kommentare: It has this magnificent convenience; extraordinary advantage; generally excellent conveyance rate; heaps of free provisions (testing, email computerization and reconciliations) great instructive substance.

Vorteile: Overall involvement in the device is awesome, it was useful in all viewpoints I required. Obviously, a free arrangement consistently has limits, however the paid arrangement likewise introduced a few focuses that in my work model were fundamental. Be that as it may, it is as yet a phenomenal and all around perceived instrument. I know many individuals who use it and don't stop talking positive about it. I actually prescribe it to numerous business visionaries who are just starting out in online deals. Mailchimp is awesome. MailChimp appeared to me by some coincidence, And I decided to utilize it for my work. An incredible choice for those simply beginning or for little, medium or enormous organizations that need to automate contact with their clients. It's absolutely instinctive and has a first rate design. It grabbed my eye when I made some Landing Pages and ran over a few models. Thoroughly free. Absolutely precise and opportune email arrangement. Another positive point is the quantity of clients that we can store in the free arrangement, up to 3000 contacts.

Nachteile: It truly is incredible promoting programming, however, even as there is robotization, the provisions are essential; instrument are all in English and it is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to make greeting pages upgraded for a better yield.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2021
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Small Business Owner
Design, Selbstständig
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2021

"I miss the old (affordable) Mailchimp."

Kommentare: While I originally chose Mailchimp for the quality, I ended up leaving for MailerLite and feel I'm getting a much better value and ROI with MailerLite.

Vorteile: I used Mailchimp for years and LOVED it, but moved away this last year when my subscriber list necessitated a higher-tiered plan. For many years it provided exactly what I needed (some of the time, at zero cost to me!). Their analytics are some of the very best, and since leaving I miss those. I also miss the quality of their features and overall design integrity. It felt very easy to send out a great-looking email.

Nachteile: Last year I started paying for my subscription list (which was fine) but as it grew quickly, I realized their plans (even the lowest tier paid plan) were jumping in price astronomically as my numbers increased. I was going to need to start paying around $80 a month for standard features and it just wasn't a good fit for me anymore. At the time of their rebrand, they changed their backend UI and it felt quite a bit LESS intuitive (it may be in part that I was so used to the old dashboard look). Though they have slick branded graphics, I don't think their icons or dashboard layout are very user-friendly. One of the only big integration fails I experienced was their Woocommerce integration (via Wordpress plugin) which didn't really work well at all during my time using it.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2021
Tchello O.
Tchello O.
Diretor de Midia
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2021

"Desde sempre umas das melhores ferramentas de marketing digital do mercado"

Kommentare: Com a ajuda da interface clean e de fácil navegação o mailchimp se destaca pela praticidade e ótimo custo benefício até nos planos pagos. Sabendo explorar a ferramenta você alcança mais os seus clientes com as funcionalidades disponíveis. Quem quer dar o start no marketing digital pode apostar que é a melhor ferramenta para te auxiliar.

Vorteile: Visual clean, interface amigável e diversas funcionalidades gratuitas que ajudam muito pequenas empresas a começarem o seu marketing digital. No plano gratuito você tem direito a 2.000 usuários, diversas opções de automações e gestão de campanhas. E mesmo nos planos pagos, os valores são super competitivos e os benefícios são atraentes

Nachteile: Infelizmente só tem na versão Inglês dificultando um pouco usuários com dificuldade no inglês. Outro ponto fraco são algumas funcionalidades que poderiam ser liberadas no plano gratuito, como a criação de campanhas pelo comportamento de compra.

• Bewertet am 27.9.2021
Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Nitin Sankpal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2021

"Amazing and result driven tool for startups to manage email campaigns"

Kommentare: For creating, scheduling and tracking professional email marketing campaigns which I can send to thousands of receivers at once. Email templates are really a faster way to design emails on the go even on mobile app so that I can be able to create and send emails while travelling. I recommend mailchimp to one who do not want to spend money on testing emails for marketing purposes.

Vorteile: What I like about this tool is easy to use email campaign creator and then smoothly tracking of campaigns on dashboard. Mailchimp have lots of effective templated customized based on your industry interests. I love the way I can send personalized emails to each of my contacts with just using name, surname or salutations. The most prominent feature I figured out recently is location tracking of the person who opened email.

Nachteile: Even if this software is easy to use and affordable for startups its dashboard UI is not up to mark as sometimes it shows wrong results or errors. It happened with me lots of times. I am also using app of mailchimp but some features are still missing on app that present in desktop version. It will be helpful if they made it available on mobile app.

• Bewertet am 29.8.2021
Michael F.
Michael F.
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2021

"The best email marketing software out there."

Kommentare: This is a great piece of software for email management. Additionally, their support team is super responsive and helpful.

Vorteile: This software is extremely powerful and is a great way to manage all of your email needs.

Nachteile: There's a bit of a learning curve. However, Mailchimp is making the software easier and easier to use.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2021
Lakshmi R.
Lakshmi R.
Marketing consultant
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2021

"MailChimp for email marketing"

Kommentare: I love the fact that I can insert email signature amongst various other things. Still the free plan can include some personalisation features and rectified merge tags.

Vorteile: Amongst many players MailChimp have always stood out with its features and robust analytics and many other characteristics. I like that I am able to stay connected with my clients and customers while also managing the list efficiently

Nachteile: I don't like the merge tags functionality. Almost always it ends up not working and it looks awkward and embarrasses in front of your customers.

• Bewertet am 11.8.2021
Munema I.
Customer Training Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2021

"A very good platform to get started with email marketing"

Vorteile: I think that if you are new to email marketing and are not sure which platform to start with, you should look into Mailchimp. First of all, it is free to use until 2,000 contacts (true, you won't have access to all the features but still). This means that you don't need to try it for a few days and see but you can actually use it for a longer period of time so that you have solid data to see whether what you are doing email marketing-wise is working or not. If you are new to this world, you will be happy to hear that each plan of Mailchimp comes with an email builder, as well as templates for both forms and landing pages – this is one of my favorite features because not only it saves you time but it gives you access to some "battle-tested" templates that work. The mobile app is good for keep track of things while you are on the go, while the subject line helper and 1-step automations will help you ensure that your emails get open and read.

Nachteile: The main issue I have with Mailchimp is the fact that, depending on what you are planning on doing from an email marketing standpoint, you are probably going to end up outgrowing the platform. This may not sound like a big thing when you are just getting started but it could become an issue if you have to look for a different platform and migrate thousands of people, as well as landing pages, forms and email content, to it.

Jessie D.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2021

"Versatile email marketing platform"

Kommentare: Keeping my customers up-to-date with useful information.

Vorteile: The most important features for my business were the drip email functionality and the RSS-to-Email integration. What I like most about the RSS-to-Email functionality is that the email template functionality enables you to group different articles in one email. When you have a high-volume blog with many different articles it's important to group topics and send those out as a summary in one email. I find this feature is missing in many other email platforms. All-in-all the UI of the platform is done very well with a touch of humor here and there which is nice. The open API enables developers to integrate where the existing integration options are lacking - but overall the platform is well supported in many third-party platforms.

Nachteile: They've added features over the years to enable marketing automation (e.g. send an email to some who clicked/didn't click on an email or when someone visited your website) - at the time I was testing this functionality it didn't work very well. They've also added many other features which may drive value but I find they don't spend much effort in keeping existing customers up-to-date with the possibilities of these new features.

Max S.
Managing Director
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2021

"Expensive But worth It"

Kommentare: Mailchimp is amazing for people who want to tailer their mail-outs to the branding or image of their company, product, brand etc It's got some incredibly detailed functions that allow for a really cohesive end-product. As a mailer, its probably one of the best on the market in the UK, offers a free service up to 1000 subscribers (which is great for a brand new businesses & projects), and is really easy to use. However, for companies like the one I used to manage, we had a big budget but not big enough to justify the amount MailChimp were spending when compared to how much we were using it. The nature of our business is music events, and its one of those markets that people don't want to see your company in their emails every day. Which then of course leads to the issue of: Yes, we want a product like MailChimp that will allow us to make high-quality mailers, BUT,
No, we can't justify spending the amount they charge when we only use it once every 4 - 6 weeks.

Vorteile: The softwares functionality - it's incredibly easy to use and the learning curve is very shallow. I can imagine people with no graphic design or artistic training (like myself) would be intimidated about creating a mailer that could be seen by thousands of people - but Mailchimp have created something that is really easy to use and really great.

Nachteile: The software is very expensive for what it is. For a lot of people who hope to get their company, product, brand out to the masses - this software may quickly be out of their price range/budget. The price, in my opinion, is justified for how good the software is, but is definitely not accessible to those who only require or feel the need to send mailers once every so often to over 1000 subscribers.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2021
Joshua G.
Manager: Crisis Services
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2021

"Newsletters Made Easy"

Kommentare: Despite some of the challenges it has been the best program that I have been able to find to easily create newsletters for our organization. Once you become used to how the platform operates it becomes easier to create and design good looking "campaigns" newsletters.

Vorteile: I love this software because of the ease of use and the way it implements structure for designing newsletters. I had previously utilized Microsoft Office to build, design, and create newsletters; however, found that you could only attach it to emails rather than having a fully fleshed out designer email sent. Mailchimp also allows the administration to show how many indviduals clicked on various links and opened the email newsletter to read it. This allows for better engagement to see weather the information being portrayed is useful or not.

Nachteile: While it allows for ease of use with design and implementations it lacks on available templates and themes. We've attempted to search for themes online; however, have not had much luck utilizing third party themes that say they are built for Mailchimp. Also, while you can design newsletters these are actually listed as campaigns as the number one goal for Mailchimp is to produce campaign and marketing strategies. This can sometimes lead to confusion while navigating the platform.

• Bewertet am 17.2.2021
Melissa S.
Marketing Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2021

"Great for Beginners"

Kommentare: Overall we have had a great experience with Mailchimp. We plan to grow and implement and use more of the features as we learn how to use them and as our organization grows. I regularly recommend mailchimp to others.

Vorteile: We started using Mailchimp for our non profit so we could move from text only emails to pretty designed emails. I love the Mailchimp email templates and we were able to personalize it to reflect the branding of our organization. To be honest we only use a small part of what Mailchimp is actually capable of. Every few months as we have time to investigate we test out new features. Many areas that scared us at first (A/B testing, segmentation, etc.) were actually very easy to implement and the basic instructions provided by Mailchimp were all I needed. If I wanted more information, I found that the internet was full of great video tutorials as well.

Nachteile: I don't love the reporting....but I have't taken time to see if there are better ways to customize our reporting either. So that might be user problems. I also wish it was easier to adjust the template areas from 1 to 2 or 3 columns without needing to create a whole new template.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2021
Jennifer D.
Director of Development
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2021

"Easy to use and free!"

Kommentare: Overall, Mailchimp has been the best email solution for our nonprofit. It was very easy to learn for our team. It is intuitive and, best of all, free for all the features we need! I have not had any issues with it. I love the tracking and the ease of keeping multiple lists.

Vorteile: There are a ton of templates to make designing your emails easy. After that, it is simple to easy replicate that email or use the templates to create new ones. The emails are made of different elements that are easy to rearrange by clicking and dragging. It is easy to choose between text boxes, outlined boxes, pictures, pictures with captions, etc. You can customize the ratios between the picture and caption. It is simple to customize the background colors, font colors, etc. There is enough customization to make it look unique, but not too much to overwhelm. I also love the ability to publish easily to Facebook. There is also the option to send multiple test emails to different people to get feedback and see how it looks before you send out the final product.

Nachteile: Sometimes I wish there could be more customization with adjusting the picture sizes to the exact size I want within the frame. It's definitely something I have had to work around.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2021
Aliaksandr B.
Marketing Expert
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2021

"It is a good service, but for users with experience in Email marketing"

Kommentare: Well, Mailchimp is great for customers who cooperating with business a lot of time. Also service is great for a beautiful newsletters.
But the cons looks depressive. And I realise that I will use Mailchimp, but not for a long time, because other services are got better solutions and more loyal rules in the part of emailing.
Overall score is 7/10. But because of design and UI total score is 9/10

Vorteile: Absolutely great design and graphics of Web and app versions
Great support
Good delivery to recipients

Nachteile: Well, the most uncomfortable this is that the HTML editor available only in paid plans. It is not good, guys, really.
Also it will be good if in Mailchimp will be the Email validation service in paid plans. Because I was banned for that thing, and the saddest part is that my customers are got their emails and Mailchimp customers service says that I shoul do a double opt-in procedure, even I've got the legal rights to mailing my customers (btw my audience is more than 10K of emails)
And one more thing: I hope that doon will be available a World Map with the real-time open/click actions

• Bewertet am 14.1.2021
James A.
James A.
National Manager Information Systems
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2021

"Mailchimp has evolved with the changing demands of the sophisticated market but it is simple to use."

Kommentare: Mailchimp's flexibility and adaptability to many different user cases has allowed it to meet all of our core requirements.

Vorteile: The best thing about Mailchimp is it is so easy to get started and communicating with your subscribers. There are simple and easy ways for subscribers to subscribe and unsubscribe. Mailchimp is so much more than just an outbound email tool. Email Templates allow quick professional communications to be created by your organisation on brand and at no additional cost. Powerful but easy to use functionality allows the end user to setup onboarding communication plans and execute automated communications to new subscribers. Multi email setup is easy to complete. Subscriber management also intelligiently scans your incoming subscribers to remove the ones that have trending behaviours with regards to unsubcribe and spam reporting. API integration is built in and connected to most common platforms. There there isn't a direct connection you can utilise online software integrations like Zapier to automate steps. This allows you to connect one system to another and transfer and share information and unsubscribes to your CRM for example.

Nachteile: Mailchimp has increased its functionality and managed to keep these new features easy to use and adopt. I would say one con is that people don't use half of the available functionality to their advantage. They have tightened up their pricing and reduced the functionality for their lower/free tiers but I think this is more than fair. Make sure you choose the right payment plan, either monthly or pay as you go that matches your requirements.

Tina S.
Author
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2021

"Best for beginners and experts alike"

Kommentare: My experience is positive. I don't intend to switch from Mailchimp.

Vorteile: After testing other similar software, I came to the conclusion that Mailchimp is the best if you're just starting out.
Reasons:
- it's super easy and quick to create an account. You can start sending emails right away.
- the free plan is very generous (2,000 subscribers, 12,000 emails/month - and if you clean your list regularly, the ex-email addresses you had on your list won't count toward your billing. Simply select them and click archive and you're done).
- you can automate, schedule emails, segment your audience by sign-up date, sign-up source, previous campaign activity (whether they opened the previous or not), automation activity, etc.
- you can create landing pages, embeddable sign-up forms, send an automated welcome email or subscription confirmation.
- create tags so that you can easily manage your audience.
- contains easy email builder.
- emails are less likely to end up in the spam folder - compared to Mailerlite.
So, for experts, it has all the tools you need for email marketing and for beginners, when you're just starting out and you're curious what's all the hype about email marketing, it offers a generous free plan so you can test what works for you and what not. It's important for beginners to have a place to test their knowledge and Mailchimp's free plan is simply the best for that. Just thinking that the general open rate is between 20-30%, that means if you have 2,000 subs, you can expect a min of 400 opens, which does not guarantee sales.

Nachteile: The contact support is zero/non-existent for the free plan. If you want to send emails in the business/ make money online/ affiliate marketing niche, your account will be suspended immediately by a bot. And no one will ever reply to your email to reactivate your account. If you use the free plan and run into some issues, try searching for solutions in the knowledge base or online.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2021
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Director of Marketing
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2020

"Easy to use and manage for small business"

Vorteile: MailChimp has certainly evolved and changed to suit business needs in the 5 years we have been using it. At first we only used it for HTML emails, but have since gone on to use Landing Pages, signup forms via Audiences, lead management, etc. As a small marketing team, we need a nimble and easy to use program and MailChimp is it.

Nachteile: Often times the templates can be frustrating as blocks won’t work or can’t be overwritten

• Bewertet am 13.12.2020
Madison K.
Marketing Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2020

"My Favorite Email-Builder"

Kommentare: I love Mailchimp. When I started at a new company last year, I convinced them to switch from their previous program to Mailchimp for email building because it just provides a better product. They've been ecstatic and we find ourselves using it more and more. At all of the companies/organizations I've been privileged enough to work for that use Mailchimp, it has been a critical tool in marketing, sales, and communication. I cannot speak highly enough of it, and I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Vorteile: Mailchimp is the best email builder I've ever used. I've worked in many other programs over the years but none work as seamlessly or have the same visual result as Mailchimp. In addition, the audience management feature is accessible and easy to use, and their analytics are incredible learning tools. That being said, my experience with Mailchimp is primarily only in the email builder, and I have not done enough with their other marketing features to be able to speak on them.

Nachteile: There are only a few features about Mailchimp that are lacking, but they pale in comparison to the power and capabilities of the entire platform. I would love the option to use an image as a background in an email, I would love to be able to add attachments to an email (i.e. a PDF, image, or another document), and I would love to be able to embed a wider range of items into the "code" widget (i.e. a pdf book-flipper like Flipsnack, or a video embedded from a site other than YoutTube, like Wistia). However, overall my experience with this plaform and its capabilities is overwhelmingly positive, and these are only small critiques and wish-list items.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2020
Souhil S.
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2020

"All-In-One News Latter and Email Marketing Platform"

Kommentare: It's a very useful platform for business owners, and it can help to improve the performance of a marketing campaign by giving us some insights about the campaign.
It helped me a lot to build a strong repetition and to be able to not spam my customers and let them run away.
I wish they can add more features and keep updating this great platform and we will keep talking about it and recommending it to our friends.

Vorteile: They have a Free plan and I really like it because It allows me to send up to 2000 emails monthly.
Very easy to use and the UI is very clean and it's for everyone.
Mailchimp Drag and Drop option are great because it's very simple.
I really like their Integrations with a wide range of popular platforms.
Everything is in one place and you really don't need any other Platforms.
I can create and build a contact list for my marketing campaigns/promotions and to reach out to my customers.
It allows me to automate my emails and get an analysis of the performance of my campaigns.
They have a lot of templates, and you don't need to create anything from scratch.
I'm getting a lot of information about my promotions, and which one is performing very well and this helped me to focus more on some "winning products".
They really helped to solve my Marketing problems, and they really helped me to reach my business goals and to build a good repetition and I really can't change it to another platform because my customers already recognize MailChimp emails.
They have also, a great support team and they offer a lot of tutorials and blog posts to help us understand how Mailchimp works.

Nachteile: They can improve their reporting system because it's not accurate sometimes.
They can give us more control to build an email automation system.
After all, they are doing a great job, and they keep adding some great features and I feel like they are listing to us and giving us what we need exactly for a better experience.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2020
Avash K.
Avash K.
WordPress Developer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
  • Bewertet am 25.11.2020

"One of the Best Email Marketing Software"

Kommentare: Mailchimp has helped my business in a significant way. I can create, schedule and send professional emails to hundreds of clients in my contact list in just a few clicks. Being able to choose and edit well-designed templates is a feature that I like very much. Although it wasn't very easy to determine how to work around with Mailchimp at first, with experience - it's not that hard to use it. I have also started using Mailchimp in my personal blog to send emails to potential clients and I am enjoying it. I highly recommend Mailchimp to anyone looking for High-Quality Email Marketing Software.

Vorteile: I feel lucky that I got a .com domain name and their website builder for free for 5 years in an offer - and obviously, this is the thing that I like most about Mailchimp. Aside from that, I need to send monthly newsletters and other sorts of emails and I used Mailchimp to make the work easy. Mailchimp offers various customizable options and also offers well-designed templates that I can choose and edit - which makes our work very easy. While I started using Mailchimp just to send newsletters, I have been enjoying other features too.

Nachteile: In my view, the User Interface (UI) of Mailchimp isn't very good. Exploring Mailchimp was confusing to me when I just started using it. Some features are hidden and it's not easy to make sense of that pressing 'a' button does. I think the User Interface(UI) can definitely be improved. Apart from that, the mobile app of Mailchimp doesn't offer many features which is not a big problem for me as I do most of my work in PC. However, I prefer to have more features available directly in a mobile app.

• Bewertet am 25.11.2020
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Audiovisual Producer
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2020

"Best option for mailing automatization"

Kommentare: I started using Mailchimp a few years ago for my wedding photography business, we were two users and found it very easy to work both on the software, plan marketing campaigns, client following mail and newsletters, it let us know if the mails were open with a certain time and if not we were given the option to resend them. Now I'm also using mailchimp for my personal blog and it makes the process very easy as I have my subscribers list already there and I just add up while it grows.

Vorteile: Mailchimp is very easy to use and has a free option for freelance or people starting their business or community. I tried other mailing software but mailchimp is the one that gives more options on free and starter account. It offers segmentation options, automatization and what I love the most are the templates for any kind of mailing campaign. It helps a lot with newsletter to easily send them, track the reading and opening and growing the subscribers.

Nachteile: It is easy to use but not so intuitive in the beginning, it takes a little bit of time to understand the interface and how it works. The mobile app do not offer a lot of options, yet is a very nice mailing option.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2020