Über RXNT

RxNT|PM ist eine leistungsstarke, kostengünstige, cloudbasierte Lösung für die Abrechnung und Terminplanung von Arztpraxen und Arzt-Abrechnungsfachleuten.

Erfahre mehr über RXNT

Price is inexpensive and easy to use software.

Bewertungen zu RXNT

RXNT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 443 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RXNT bereits verwendet?

James
James
Medical Director for Hospice and Palliative Care in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Dawn
Registered Medical Assistant in USA

E-Scribe New user

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer service and the representative that helped with set up was very nice and helpful. [sensitive content hidden] has been very supportive

I like that we do not have to completely fill out the demographics for a patient. I like that the medications saved are able to be viewed by all our network

I would like to have the pharmacy search easier for small pharmacies and I would like to have the pharmacy list be saved for the whole network like the medications saved. I think you need more training. The video's are more of a basic understanding and the rest I had to figure out on my own. It would be nice if you had a rep visit the facility and offer a training session to the trainer.

Grace
PMHNP in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

psychiatric nurse practitioner

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It takes longer time to get charting done

It is pretty easy and simple to navigate.

The program can't have 2 windows open at the same time.

Antwort von RXNT

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Grace, sorry to hear that you're having issues with charting speed and trouble opening multiple windows. Our system is designed for you to work with multiple tabs and windows open in your desktop browser, so that shouldn't be happening! I'm sure this can be frustrating, but we're here to help—please reach out to connect@rxnt.com with more details on your current issues or anything else we can help you with!

Jessica
Administrative Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We Love RXNT

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very happy easy to navigate so much better then the last system I used

Scheduler, EHR, how easy it is to navigate, very friendly user

I didn't have anything that I did not like about RXNT

MARTHA
physician in USA

Great prescribing program

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: RXNT's prescribing program makes it easy and quick to prescribe accurately while easily maintaining complete, accurate records. I use it for all my prescribing, and I would not want to change.

The biggest reason I started with the RXNT prescribing program instead of some other company's program was that the representative I was working with was very responsive to my tight timeline and promised to get me set up lighting fast, which he did. There was superb customer service up front. But since I have started using it, I use it for all my prescriptions because I love the ease and speed of prescribing, and the ease of maintaining prescription records.

A few times I have noticed things that the program seemingly could not do - and then when I have checked with RXNT Support, I find they can show how to do what I need to handle the need that has arisen - like, if I want to prescribe a brand new, newly approved medication that is not yet in the system, there is a way to add it, and Support showed me how. So - there is really nothing not to like. Everything works for me.

Lori
Owner, Nurse practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Too many clicks and glitches

Kommentare: I am not a fan. I tried to work with it. Thought all the charges were standard things until I started talking with more colleagues. The system is not easy and, frankly, with improvements in technology, this system should be more intuitive and user friendly--especially for my patients.

It was less expensive. Little did I know as a relatively new private practitioner what I would be missing out on

You are charged extra for EVERYTHING-reminders, fax integration, lab integration. The number of clicks to do anything is a definite time suck. And few of my patients are able to easily get into the patient portal which has actually cost me business. Customer service is not adequate. I requested custom forms which I was very interested in. Made detailed templates with examples from their forms to make it as easy as possible. Ended up looking nothing like what I wanted and was fraught with errors. Frankly, it is embarrassing.

Gloria
CSR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to navigate

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Like previously said the ease of the site and very simple to find any information needed

Simplicity and very easy to navigate no issues finding anything

I have not ran into to any issues so far

Narges
Psychiatric Mental Health nurse practitioner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Accurate, easy to use and easy to navigate software.

High cost for private practice. I wish you had EHR too!

Jazel
Pharmacist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

rxnt

It is cost effective. Easy to use. Easy onboarding.

Need more support in terms of data/claims reconciliation.

Rachel
Nurse practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RXNT review

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy, convenient fast, and is pharmacy approved,

Failed prescriptions , some just dont go through

Nicholas
Advanced Nurse Practitioner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Love the product

Kommentare: I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.

It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.

Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.

Theresa
owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

wonder why there were no current users!

Kommentare: The best way to describe is the sales team doesnt talk to implementation team and so sales happily tells you everything you want to hear but the implementation team calls you to say "I'm sorry I have to call sales to let them know they were wrong". non stop hurdles in training and ultimately not able to use the product. a waste of time being trained in modules when your templates/patient info/ super bills/fee were not put in because they are short staffed.

seems to be up to date with some EHR eatures

issues with onboarding and length of time. you would be trained on how to open patient files but ur files were still not updated...trainings were very robotic and if your info wasn't in system they recorded the training so you could go back and train yourself. the purpose was basically to just "check" the box that you were trained whether or not you got anything out of it. reps not always available I go the impression the company is very understaffed. some bait and switches when you sign up so be careful. This is not what I thought and I will look for another company.

Stephanie
Clinical Director in USA

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

Kommentare: Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

Marting
PSYCHIATRIST in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Service, Crashes, duplicate charts, support says clear your cache

Kommentare: We were with them for many years, AS THEY GREW THEIR PROCESS TO IMPLEMENT CHANGE AND NOT CUSTOMIZE PER PROVIDER REALLY IMPACTED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDERS. WE WERE NOT THE PRIORITY - BIG ISSUES WITH DUPLICATE PTS BY PHARMACY AND NOT ABILITY TO STOP IT.

MDs liked EMR except when duplicate charts were created- simple but major changes without notice and printing different types of encounters was painful.

Crashes, ERA posting in error not doing adjustments, duplicate charts from pharmacy created, claim scrubbing gets stuck, slow in billing and scheduler

Nurse practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

RXNT is an amazing EHR/EMR and e-script software!

Kommentare: Overall, RXNT has been great and I don’t plan on switching to any other software.

The features that are most impactful are the east to use patient templates and the easy prescribing with a hard or soft token

I don’t feel RXNT is missing any features that I needed.

Leonard
President in USA

Adequate software. Some persistent problems. Very good support. Steep price

Kommentare: It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere.
Electronic prescribing software is fairly new and a lot of bugs need to be worked out.

I like how an image of the finished prescription is displayed before it is sent.

1. It loads and operates slowly even on a new computer. 2. It is impossible to delete patients 3. The patient merge feature is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. 4. The pharmacy selection feature doesn't work if you enter the actual address. 5. Sometimes the line for viewing a new prescription is mainly covered. 6. Customer support is responsive and has acknowledged at times that a chronic problem isn't being solved.

Cassandra
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing that can't be fixed

Kommentare: Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Brian
Owner/provider in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Poor customer service

Kommentare: They are very eager to set you up with their products but once you work with it and realize that they have a lot of issues in all areas (EHR, PM and scheduling) they shut down on responding to the issues. Months go by before you hear from support. They also have terrible pricing on full site options and many don’t work well. Biggest issue is will billing software. Lots of glitches and can mess up your AR quickly.

Cloud based EHR with easy access. Multi site option.

Terrible customer service and support. Disjointed and frankly they could care less how their product is effecting you practice.

Sarah
FNP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glitchy, Unreliable with limited customer support for issues

Kommentare: Overall, it is mediocre at best. Customer support is not available, you can certainly email them and get a standard reply back. It takes days to weeks to get resolutions, and even after saying it should be better and me saying it is not, they close ticket after ticket n which I was letting them know the system is slow and not functioning well. Down time is terrible, and the fact we did not have paper copy of templates to utilize so when system was down we could continue to see patients was odd to me.

There is one worker that is known as Nate, that does my templates and he seems to be direct and honest, which I highly appreciate.

They are frequently glitchy, with error messaged, unable to address issues, wait time for resolution is days to weeks, I am still waiting on some changes to templates they are not able to do because of issues with the system.

phetpailin
MD in USA

EMR and practice management

Kommentare: very good and easy to use, good price

very easy to use, and good work flow, secure system

billing part sometime hard to contact when has billing problem with insurance sometimes

MD-Medical Director Snowline hospice in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer support when you need it most

Kommentare: Terrible when you have a problem after hours or on weekends
ds

Works good when it does. Real issues arise when it stops working as it is designed and you need help to get it back up and running in a timely fashion

I experienced a bug in the system over a holiday weekend starting at 2 pm Friday afternoon until MOnday Moring. I was hindering in prescribing palliative meds for dying patients all weekend long. Absolutely no response from tech support during this time. When they finally responded via e-mail 72 hours later, they sent me videos that did not address my issues and closed my case. For a service that is vital to medical practice that operates 24/7, I expect competent tech support that I can access 24 7.

April
Psychiatrist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

The best experience to date!

Kommentare: My sales representative, Kelsey is the best sales professional I have ever worked with. I've been using the prescribing software for many years and Kelsey has always been responsive in a prompt manner and quickly resolved any problems I experienced.

The prescribing software is the best I've ever used. The prescribing software is easy to use and very efficient. During the early stages when electronic prescribing became a requirement in my state, my sales representative, Kelsey was instrumental in resolving problems with my token. When my token was not working,, Kelsey quickly made arrangements for another token to be mailed to me. She made sure the process was seamless. Kelsey has always made herself available to answer my questions without having to play phone tag which is what I experienced with other problems vendors.

I wish the manual for the medical records portion was more detailed. I am still struggling with finding the time to schedule a tutorial but am so satisfied with the prescribing software that I am determined to schedule a tutorial so I can begin using it fit all of my patients. .

Heather
Account Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice, complete package

For the most part all the modules work well together and makes it easy to find information between the modules.

Reports and queries could have more options to choose from. I would also like to see the ability to show the insurance care in the billing module so that certain insurances could be billed out together by grouping them instead of opening up each one individually. Would also like the ability to change or delete the Park Encounters grouping names. Encounters from the EHR should not be allowed to be released when still in Draft form. Dx codes from the Encounter should all pull over to the claim. System should warn when a duplicate encounter is created in the EHR and the billing, or if a patient cancelled or rescheduled appointment, a claim should not be allowed to be created.

Kelsey
HR BUSINESS PARTNER in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rxnt

Kommentare: Pretty good

Easy to use features, rxnt staff are helpful

Sometimes the system can be slow or preferences are hard to change

Patric
Licensing and Certifications Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

L.A. CADA RXNT Review

Kommentare: The overall experience with RXNT is great. The system completes all necessary requirements for our agency to remain compliant with Mental Health contracts.

The ease of ordering medications from any pharmacy. Having the ability to export records.

Lack of demographic information and outcome data.