4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,6 /5

Über RXNT

RxNT|PM ist eine leistungsstarke, kostengünstige, cloudbasierte Lösung für die Abrechnung und Terminplanung von Arztpraxen und Arzt-Abrechnungsfachleuten.

Erfahre mehr über RXNT

Melinda S.
Office Mgr

"Makes charting easier"

Kommentare: Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Vorteile: Our providers say that it is the easiest they have found when it comes to charting progress notes. They love the option of having check boxes.

Nachteile: More steps for the office girls then what they had with practice fushion, was the only con we had.

Amanda D.
Practice Manager

"A guarantee"

Kommentare: I think that RXNT has everything you could need. The staff is always on board to help if you have any problems.

Vorteile: We love how it is easy to use. You can also customize what you would like to see on your screen so you are not overwhelmed. They are always updating with the times. They use a lot of colors but for someone who is color blind, they still make sure everything is in writing, unlike some other users. We love that you can use it anywhere and also offer a phone version so you can be out of the office and still get what you need sone.

Nachteile: I do wish that the 3 tabs talked to each other better regarding notes
I wish in the insurance option we could add if they have a deductible, co-insurance, and or copay and not just in the EHR option.

Marthel P.
Medical Director
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2020

"Not Recommended."

Kommentare: Overall RxNT performance ranges from NOT GOOD to MEDIOCRE. Despite the stress of uncertainty switching to another EHR company, the lack of appropriate response to our requests and their knowledge of placing patients at risk by not solving e-prescribing overdue problems warrants change. . Onboarding was a nightmare, we had to deal with a RxNT Clearinghouse contractor directly who neglected to complete all enrollments for several weeks, it delayed functionality and ability to bill timely, despite our complaints and affecting our practice income RxNT bilked from day one, to keep afloat we had to keep paying the old EHR and RxNT. interface with clinical labs has been also challenging because you have to do the legwork. Still dealing with lack of full Med data, monthly charges still unresolved for an incomplete suite eligibility of benefits information is MOST unreliable, staff prefers using other sources are several benefits but offset by their inability to solve the issue above mentioned which is months overdue. The worse part is when your practice is finally able to speak with someone you are given ludicrous explanations
We have been working on switching to another company when COVID-19 hit. We had to delay switching, the bright side is, It gives RxNT an opportunity to correct problems and to us more time to evaluate choices more carefully.

Vorteile: RxNT basic functions are easy to use for the most part, platform to make patients appointments is good, electronic prescriptions are sent to pharmacies mostly effortlessly, although you have to be watchful for electronic prescription errors that will show later.

Nachteile: CUSTOMER SERVICE and TROUBLESHOOTING, even pre COVID-19 they are terrible. Lines 99% busy, long waiting, often instructed to leave a message.
When RxNT was promoted to my practice, a selling point was excellent after hours emergency support and troubleshooting capacity; it has been 99.99% ABSENT. I have called at 5:30 pm for an emergency leaving full details of problem, a call comes until next day, nothing solved plus a nonsense explanation of why not.
After more than 50 calls during and after their normal hours for troubleshoot electronic prescribing, NOTHING solved; eg., RxNT medication “History” for several patients shows “no record found”. It is so vital for patients and our safety to be able to see meds whole picture, all meds prescribed by other physicians, for compliance did my patient picked up meds at pharmacy?, other physicians info and prescribed meds, reconciling, avoiding Tx duplication, Coordinating care and avoiding prescribing medication with potentially lethal drug to drug interactions with meds from other prescribers, right?, but for months we are told “going to be fixed soon; it’s Surescripts issue not ours; YOU need to contact them”, is because there is no Hx for this patient”. RxNT FAILS in this area
If you are in Chicago, do not even think calling after 3:30 pm, “no one is available”, RxNT closes at 5 pm E.T. Price quoted and contracting are unreliable. Full suite with all perks advertised as $150/mo, not true in my experience.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2020
Cassandra L.
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2020

"Nothing that can't be fixed"

Kommentare: Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

Nachteile: The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Rebecca B.
Director of Nursing Hospice
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Hands of bedside use."

Kommentare: I have been really frustrated, but after reaching out to the customer service for the company and talked to Melanie, she was able to help me manage things better.

Vorteile: Works well on mobile devices, and is easy to learn to use.

Nachteile: It is difficult to manage to set ranges for the medications we use routinely.

Darrin B.
Physician
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2020

"Time Saver"

Kommentare: Helpful customer service when needed.

Vorteile: Ability to RX meds from anywhere and also controlled meds.

Nachteile: Inability to easily have common meds and their dosing conveniently able to be plugged in to a script. There are several meds that I prescribe routinely that I wish I could just tap and load into an Rx. Not possible with the platform as it is now.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2020
Chad E.
Optometrist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2018

"Efficient and quick"

Vorteile: It allows not only to pull in medication directly into our EHR, but it can help to decide which medication will and will not be covered.

Nachteile: It has some difficulty with some insurance plans where you have to lookup by fill data rather than rd.

• Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Amanda T.
RN
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Rxnt review"

Vorteile: It is fast and efficient for our doctors to send orders to the pharmacy and its quick to put in new orders

Nachteile: It sometimes is many steps to find a medication to put in an order

Cortney B.
optometrist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2020

"Review"

Vorteile: Its so easy to navigate and chart. I like that it is customizable. I like being able to work from home too.

Nachteile: There are instances when it is down and not working

• Bewertet am 13.11.2020
Deanna C.
Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"R×NT = A+"

Kommentare: R×NT allows for patients to receive medications in the quickest fashion

Vorteile: Ease of use on mobile and desktop devices

Nachteile: Medication templates are generic, but still helpful

Roxann S.
Physician
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2017

"Needed info on purchasing Rx blanks"

Kommentare: Suggestions:
Compress info under Rx Hx onto one or two lines so I can see 10-12 past rxs on one screen instead of three at most.
Compress the Rx writing page so I can see 6-8 on one screen. Too much scrolling when filling multiple Rxs. Have to remember what's up top when I scroll five rxs down all the while the pt is talking! At the pharmacy designation page, the # of pills being sent needs to appear next to the drug. Sometimes I am sending #30 to local pharmacy and #90 to mail away or printing that to give to pt, and I can't tell which one goes where on that page as I cannot see the quantities. Results in much back and forth changing pharmacy designations. Frustrating and error prone. Please remove the auto addition of DAW to any brand name drug written. This is a relatively new default and requires me to remember to check "generic". Trust me, if I want brand, I will write BRAND MEDICALLY NECESSARY" as is required in my state. A year or so ago, another annoying default appeared on controls. Having to uncheck the "prn instructions" is a waste of time. I designate prn instructions in the sig myself. Nothing like finally getting it to the send point then having to scroll thru six rxs to see what is holding it up. Was pretty disappointed in e prescribing update. Was hoping some of this was being looked at. I had spoken to developer many years ago on several occasions about same issues. Overall still great value and your support staff is always great.

Vorteile: EPCS best thing ever. 3+ yrs ago I was 1st in my area & pharmacists still report almost 0 others using this. Feather in my cap! Just yest I went to pick up personal Rx at target. I know staff but when I got there, the staff called new pharmacist over to meet me saying "this is DrS, she's been our only EPCS prescriber for years until last week"

Nachteile: Final pages of Rx generation still not efficient. Still bulky, time consuming scrolling up n down. Due to having to generate three rxs for same Med sometimes, one for now to be sent to the pharmacy and one for 4and 8 weeks to print along with other MEDS, seeing only one per screen is maddening. They often are not in order and sometimes it's two diff MEDS getting same rxs (Adderall and adderallXR) so it's a mess trying to see if I've generated three of the right ones for each. If I could see a half dozen on a screen I'd be less error prone.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2017
Robin S.
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2017

"Why did I wait so long"

Kommentare: I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

Vorteile: There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Nachteile: The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

• Bewertet am 17.2.2017
Sidney B.
The doctor
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2016

"Future Market"

Kommentare: I am an 80 year old physician with nearly 50 years of practice and a career that included having been an Assistant Prof of Medical Computer Science at Yale in 1970 - 1980 My mentor Shannon Brunjes MD, said to me in 1969 "When medical and IT people get together they will just want to automate the status quo." That prophesy has turned out to be more true that we imagined. RxNT suffers from that truth only in a few small ways that come with the scarce wiggle room of an application so central to medicine as prescription writing. RxNT does every thing - just about - possible to tame the chaos that has existed in prescription writing where the standards have so often been really messy in the status quo. Three cheers for that. On the other hand the status quo in medicine is changing. Name-it, blame-it, tame-it prescription pad medicine is giving way to choices doctors and patients are making for what we call Functional or Integrative medicine where prescriptions are more and more aimed at the individual and less at the disease. Such prescriptions are more likely to be compounded and may include fewer pharmaceuticals and favor other strategies that will be much more effective in favoring Nature's buoyant impulse toward healing.They, therefore, belong right up there with drugs in the documents that doctors use to communicate with doctors. (see Cons below)

Vorteile: Once I got the hang of it - thanks to Morgan Deitz - i find the program so much better than what I have had for prescribing that its incomparable.

Nachteile: Doctors who belong to my Functional or Integrative tribe will, when using RxNT find themselves frequently visiting the Utilities /Medication Management feature very often to build up their own list of prescriptions that are both different by more tailored than RxNT's "behind the counter" selections. Your marketing will benefit from feedback from the data showing that kind of use and your staff will need to find ways to get access to those selections without sending them out behind the Utilities wood pile to an interface that should be easier to use especially when it comes to generating sigs that can be more easily re-used for, say, compounded HRT mixtures of E2, E3, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Progesterone and Testosterone. This can be done without scaring conventional doctors but it will take some finesse on the part of your design team to protect conventional eyes averted from nutrients and nutriceutcals.
On another point the notion that prescription drugs are real medicine and the other stuff is questionable at best or the devil's work at worst will be fading in the coming generation of doctors who will welcome the idea that every thing in the patient's plan deserves the title of "prescription" so. The special status of prescription drugs is understandable when it comes to controlled substances. It should be understood as "special" with respect to many other pharmaceuticals because they are dangerous. Natural substances are often much stronger in the sense of promoting healing and should have a status on your website (some day) that is consistent with that reality. The fact that your checklist does not include Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine or Functional/Integrative Medicine for "Industry" (which is weird as a header for what is mostly a list of specialties) should be corrected. There are lots of us out here and more coming. At the very least it would be a good marketing tool to know about what we do.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2016
April R.
Psychiatrist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2017

"The best experience to date!"

Kommentare: My sales representative, Kelsey is the best sales professional I have ever worked with. I've been using the prescribing software for many years and Kelsey has always been responsive in a prompt manner and quickly resolved any problems I experienced.

Vorteile: The prescribing software is the best I've ever used. The prescribing software is easy to use and very efficient. During the early stages when electronic prescribing became a requirement in my state, my sales representative, Kelsey was instrumental in resolving problems with my token. When my token was not working,, Kelsey quickly made arrangements for another token to be mailed to me. She made sure the process was seamless. Kelsey has always made herself available to answer my questions without having to play phone tag which is what I experienced with other problems vendors.

Nachteile: I wish the manual for the medical records portion was more detailed. I am still struggling with finding the time to schedule a tutorial but am so satisfied with the prescribing software that I am determined to schedule a tutorial so I can begin using it fit all of my patients. .

• Bewertet am 3.7.2017
Alice W.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2016

"RxNT has what it takes"

Kommentare: We chose Rxnt after reviewing many EHR/PM programs. We felt it offered the most features for the lowest cost. We are pleased with the flow of patient charting to billing/payment posting. The platform is stable and we haven't had downtime. The tab format in the EHR is easy to move through for patient documentation. Claims are easy to prepare and send, ERA's are easy to post and review.

Vorteile: The customer support/service is the best I've encountered in the EHR/PM program industry. It's an American based company so there is no language barrier when talking to support which is a big plus in my opinion. Their prescription history access is top notch and a very important feature in today's world.

Nachteile: The reports have left us wanting more, for practices with PA's, NP's or locum tenem's tracking their individual productivity and financials is a challenge. Merging can be a real issue, impacting all areas of the program from chart entry to payment posting. Time zone's appear to be a challenge, if you're not in Maryland it may become 'tomorrow' a little sooner than usual.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2016
Neil S.
Psychiatrist
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2017

"Mostly positive"

Kommentare: Please change the dates on Current Meds to reflect when the ACTUAL prescription was written, and not when the pharmacy wrote asking for a refill!

Vorteile: Mostly fine.

Nachteile: When I look at "CURRENT MEDS" it shows the date when a **Pharmacy asked me for a refill** as being the last date date a prescription was "written," instead of the ACTUAL last date I wrote one. This is very confusing, as I do not respond to these pharmacy requests 99% of the time. Patients must come into the office to get refills. When they call asking for refills, these misleading dates make things more difficult to figure out, as I try to see when they should run out of their prescription and by which date they need to schedule followup. Very frustrating but my only real complaint.

• Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Arnold L.
PRESIDENT/ PHYSICIAN IN CHARGE
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2017

"Easy and accurate"

Kommentare: Well worth using

Vorteile: A highly intuitive system with excellent connectivity. Data entry is easy and instructions are clear. Support services are prompt and always helpful and polite.

Nachteile: NONE except for poor support availability outside business hours. Althouh the weekend recording states that emergent issues can be addressed there are no instructions as to how to indicate an emergency situation exists. A message I left on a weekend indicating the need to resolve an emergency situation was not answered until Monday, the first business day.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2017
Marisol V.
CMA- Office Contact for RxNT
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2017

"EXCELLENT"

Kommentare: In general we are very happy with RxNT, and the support ans assistance we receive always with a smile. Every issue we have ever had has been addressed in a timely manner and resolved quickly.

Vorteile: Ease of use, the program s very easy to use and navigate between tabs.
Customer service is always personalized to our particular needs.

Nachteile: Functionality and easy to use, willingness of customer service to assist and solve issues that arise. Everyone we have had the pleasure of speaking too is always very pleasant and willing to assist with whatever issue we may have.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Alice W.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2017

"RxNT has great customer service and a stable platform that is growing with the medical industry changes."

Kommentare: The EHR side of RxNT is solid, easy to navigate and has useful features to aid in chart documentation. The Practice Management is stable and the technical teams are constantly working to improve it. For half the cost of most other software packages out there it's worth it to work with them. Their customer service team is one of the most responsive I've seen in my 35yrs of professional experiences!

Vorteile: The customer service and technical support teams. Whatever the issue they are willing to listen and try to improve their product. The EHR product is easy to navigate and the built in features are very nice.

Nachteile: The Billing product has some posting payment issues with both patient and insurance payments, we are usually actively working with the teams.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Richard D.
Physician Assistant
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"Excellent ePrescribing Software"

Kommentare: I’ve used RxNT for years and it just works. Simple to use, sends prescriptions to all pharmacies that I have tried to find, never had a single prescription that was not sent perfectly

Vorteile: Easy to use
Remembers the medications that you use most commonly
Keeps track previously prescribed medications for each patient
Can be used on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android cellphone
Best ePrescribing software that I’ve used

Nachteile: Need sufficient memory on a desktop to run smoothly

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Rebecca L.
Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2017

"Easy EMR for small practices"

Kommentare: In a rural area there are some gliches that take some work to iron out. However I feel this would be true for any EMR that one has to use through cable or dish.
There are some tricks to make documentation of repeat visits much faster. The fact that one can do this with this system is fantastic. I have been using it for over a year now in a small rural practice and have finally gotten it down to a science. The customer support is fantastic. As with all systems there are times that things do not work right. The tech department lets you know and them follows up to tell you when everything is a go again. Frankly, for the money one cannot go wrong with this product.

Vorteile: ease of use once you have all info loaded in

Nachteile: it doesn't work with some browsers.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Jacob G.
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2016

"FANTASTIC TECH SUPPORT"

Kommentare: Whenever I have encountered a technical problem with RxNT I call tech support. The personnel in that department usually are aware of the problem, have the solution at hand and can resolve the issue within minutes if they hadn't done so even before my call. Today's issue was far more complex and the technician stayed with me on the phone for nearly an hour walking me step by set through the process I had to follow until the program was again running flawlessly. Whenever I am blogging on medical websites I use every opportunity to educate other physicians about RxNT and the fantastic support provided.

Vorteile: Ease of use

Nachteile: The recent changes made to the program. In the past I could easily change from the screen with the Rx's I had just sent back to my Encounters screen. I always enter all Rx's I am sending in Encounters as well as having them in the recent Rx's sent. I was able to see both screens at the same time and even scroll down to Rx's sent in past months while keeping my Encounter on the same screen. Now I must write by hand the Rx's I've just sent in in order to also record them in the Encounter section. Why did someone spoil a good thing??

• Bewertet am 27.10.2016
Karalee L.
Nurse Practitioner
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2016

"Long term user likes product"

Vorteile: The product has excellent support

Nachteile: When functions stop working (like when searching for patient records to merge, I can no longer just hit the enter key, I have to press the search button). Also, it is difficult to cover for other providers when they are on vacation using EPCS. I don't want to change the attending physician's name (because the pharmacy will start sending me refill requests) so I don't want to do it under my account with my EPCS fob, but unless I pay for a separate EPCS when I am in a supportive role, I can't refill someone else's controlled substances.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2016
Sandra H.
Medical Assistant
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2017

"RXNT EHR"

Kommentare: THE SOFT WARE IS VERY GOOD, YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE AND A GREAT WAY FOR SOMEONE JUST SETTING UP A PRACTICE TO GET STARTED

Vorteile: EASE OF USE, JUST VERY SIMPLE TO LEARN AND TEACH OTHERS, VERY VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND GOOD CLIENT ASSISTANCE WHEN NEEDED

Nachteile: SMOKING STATUS OF PT. CAN'T BE FLAGGED, WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS BACK, SHUT DOWN FROM TIME TO TIME VOLUNTARILY

• Bewertet am 15.11.2017
Sabrina C.
RN manager
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2018

"Good"

Vorteile: easy to use, good customer service, token available for the providers for e-scribing makes things much easier.

Nachteile: very basic look in the EHR, needs an updated function in that section but it has possibilities.
integration is difficult