Über Therabill

Therabill ist eine webbasierte Abrechnungssoftware für Physio-, Ergo- und Sprachtherapeuten. Lässt sich in das WebPT EMR integrieren.

Erfahre mehr über Therabill

The send updates when making changes to the software. Their helpdesk personnel are quick to get in touch with you and to resolve issues.

The program is a little hard to navigate at first (as with any new software) but the flow seemed hard to get used to.

Bewertungen zu Therabill

4,0
3,7
3,2

Therabill hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Therabill bereits verwendet?

Nuha
Nuha
Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Just needs a few fixes

Kommentare: It's a wonderful resource however requires a great deal of practice and guidance on how to navigate the steps of billing and understanding the what and why of what I'm doing.

- Amazing that a lot of the work is done for you and system is already in place and automatically populates all the info you need, and with just the click of a button you can bill out your claims. - Love that it's connected directly to my documentation system. - Customer service is good and knowledgable - Very helpful resources, especially knowledge videos!

- I wish there was a lot more specific guidance during the onboarding call with how to use the system (for ex: I was supposed to receive another call to continue training however still haven't had the opportunity to complete the training despite already being at the point of needing it and unsure of how to proceed) - Customer service is great however I feel like no one is really going over the basics of Therabill and what everything means, especially for someone who is so new to the system and billing in general.

Meg
Owner in

Made my life 1000x easier

Kommentare: I was so relieved to find Therabill. I tried the state's free system and found it complicated and lacking with some services I wanted. I have also used other online billing services that were often flawed and had terrible customer support.
I LOVE the ease of Therabill and the excellent support I receive if I ever have a question or issue. Which is very infrequent due to the detailed FAQ section. I really appreciate that the site is always changing and expanding to meet our needs. I know a lot of care and work are put in to maintaining it's success.
This site has everything I could ask for in a billing system and so much more. I can get my billing done in a matter or minutes. I recommend Therabill to anyone who is doing their own billing or as a company. It is well worth the small monthly fee!

Great customer support, Very detailed program, meets all my needs, love the section where we can send our bills back to the invoicing area, Fast turn around with payments from ins. companies, I like being able to re-activate clients if I need to, the recurring clients section in a must, automatic insurance card from the state is very helpful.

I would say I do not use all the features on the site but that is only because I don't need them at this point. I don't add new clients that often but always stumble over doing so. The ins. card name (not the company but what to "call it?") is one I never seem to know what to do with. It always works out somehow but think it could be a bit more clear.

Antwort von WebPT

Hi Meg, I agree with the what you say about the "credit card title". I am going to make the credit card title a non-required field soon. However, here is a brief explanation of what it is. It is really just a way for you to title the insurance card in any way you want. Think of it is a free style note. The title is displayed to you when you go to create an insurance claim, therefore, you can put anything in it that will help you at that point. The main reason behind it is because sometimes an insurance company may accept electronic claims through a third party (with a different name). For example, the insurance company name on the physical insurance card you receive from the client might be "Acme Insurance". But they accept claims through "XYZ Corporation". You would have to choose XYZ Corporation as the insurance company (who to route the claim to), but you could title it "XZY Corporation" to match what is on the insurance card.

Caroline
Speech Pathologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So disappointing! What happened to customer service?

Kommentare: I have been so disappointed with customer service, it is non existent. We have had so many issues that are left unresolved for months that we are being forced to switch to another EMR. In exploring other options, we are also realizing that Therabill is no longer up to par, it seems very antiquated and there are so many glitches that we are just having to "live with". No one will help us within Therabill.

creating custom templates and ease of daily documentation

poor customer service with no resolution of major issues for months and few updates to the system

Todd
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helping with Private Practice Billing

Ease of Use, Relatively Inexpensive, Helps with Changes to Insurance Guidelines, Customer Support

Not as many features and Overall Layout/Design

Nick
Office Manager in
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TheraBill, good tool, non-responsive support

Kommentare: I have been a user of this tool for over 2 years, all has been very good, lots of features, lots of good templates, and pretty easy to set up and use. However, our practice is in Phoenix AZ, and this tool does not support Phoenix AZ timezone for Google Calendar. I have submitted over 6 bug reports, but I have not received a satisfactory response. Different customer supports personnel goes down the same path (make sure your google calendar is in the correct timezone.), but they tag the bug fixed, and then go unresponsive. I have given up, and will not be using this feature. It is too bad, because our patients do like receiving reminder emails, however until this bug is fixed, we cannot send them reminders, nor can we populate our therapists' Google calendars with their appointments.

Great features, great value, very intuitive

Customer support

Tom
admin in

Easy To Use

Kommentare: We really like this software, it has been a great improvement for us and we are anxious to see the new additions when they are ready to be installed.

The color coding is surprisingly not only appealing but very efficient and 'self-sense' rewarding. Our therapists really like the ability to communicate securely with clients through the patient portal. The ability to process payments (especially credit cards) within the system has been a huge time saver.

We would like to see more options for our administrators to customize some layouts and reports, would like to see the option to search clients more easily, and move the tab "select therapists" from the bottom corner (it is very hard to get to sometimes). We would like to see a more user specific way to communicate between administrators and therapists and clients. Would have been nice to have a more easy system to migrate our (then) current clients into this new system.

irene
billing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Therabill is so easy to use

Kommentare: great love how easy to navigate around the whole site easy to enter new providers and insurance , easy to post the payments ,the statements have all the information needed for the patient to understand the balance

it is fast to look up any new insurance and the payor id , all the payments are so easy to post onto the account and the copays are don't automatically . I love the customer service and response time is great fast and easy to use the chat option now

hard to find the answer to the error message when the claims are rejected

Arni
Owner in
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for solo or small group practice

Kommentare: We have 10 clinicians and this software is great. it is very easy to use and learn. The billing features work well but for a large organization would not be robust enough. There are pelnty of training videos that are very helpful. Customer service is easy to reach and all but one of my interactions have been great. The one incident they fell short on was when the software was not displaying part of the progress note. It took me almost a month and many calls to finally get someone to deal with the issue. All other issues have been dealt with quickly, however. They do regular maintenance updates which are communicated well in advance and or done during off-peak hours (1am Sat am). Overall its a great platform.

Very intuitive, adequate customization, lots of training videos, reachable/live customer support, easy to learn.

Could be more customizable, billing features are not as robust for larger practices, wish there was a better way to track disbursements to clinicians i.e. better payroll feature.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TheraBill

It coordinates with our EMR (WebPT) so we can accurately bill, quickly. The tutorials are great and really helpful, too. Moderately intuitive but it takes awhile to figure things out.

Sometimes insurances don't always upload correctly from WebPT to Therabill so changes need to be made. But overall, the transition is relatively smooth most of the time.

Racheal
SLP in
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional for a small or large private practice

Kommentare: This product has been extremely helpful in reducing time spent on insurance invoicing and reviewing EOBs. It also provides professional looking invoices. I love how it keeps track of how many days have passed with overdue bills.

Within a few clicks I am able to submit claims to insurance companies. I don't have to spend time double checking each box in the claims submitted, because they are always filled out automatically correct.

Some features with finding bills and payment receipts required assistance for me to find when I was initially learning the program.

Sam
Physical Therapist/Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Worst Customer support

Kommentare: Terrible, would not recommend to anyone. Such better options out there with actual support teams that help.

Honestly, now that a switch has been made to a different software, I can't say there was one good feature about therabill. The user interface is clunky and doesn't flow/make logical sense. It doesn't communicate with WEBPT as they claim, always delays, errors.

Customer support. Used WebPT and therabill for a new start up and the errors were out of this world. Wasn't able to bill/submit charges for almost 3 months due to communication errors between software. Customer support has no clue what they are doing and you can never talk to the same person, every time is starting from ground zero.

Anny
Psychotherapy Practice owner in USA

Complicated set up

Kommentare: Customer service can be greatly improved. Set up is complicated. Customers have to rely on their videos to learn the set up and utilization of service.

Having all the demographic and clinical information in one site.

Complicated setup involves many different web services that apparently don’t communicate with rah other. Lack of immediate feedback for questions. Often have to wait 2 days for email to be answered. Phone calls rarely are answered. I’m on the East coast, service works with Central Standard Time! , so patient reminders are based on that time line. Also to set up text appointment reminder, you need to know the phone carrier of the patients phone service. They also say they don’t guarantee the text will go thru and suggest a ‘express text service’ at an extra fee per text...it takes a long time to set up because all insurances have to be reconnected with their clearing house so it takes a lot of paperwork back and forth with every insurance plans to set it up.

Derek
Physical Therapist/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not As Advertised

Kommentare: Absolute worst business decision I ever made. I am 2 1/2 months into this with no end in sight. Now I can't get them to switch me back to my old company. Nothing is as advertised. We were told multiple times that things were ready then they never were. This company is either very dishonest or extremely incompetent. I would not recommend anyone leave where they are. I have a well established business and have never had cash flow problems. After 7 years of business I am worried about payroll for the first time ever because of the company.

It was tied in with my EMR so ease of information flow

They never could set up Medicare payments and always blamed someone else. 2 1/2 months I haven't been able to bill Medicare they have almost ran my business out of money. They are not clearinghouse so you have 2 or 3 channels places everything is going and they all blame it on the other part. Never could get help. They also didn't tell us we had to sign up with all the other clearinghouses

Uzma

Great Combination Billing Software with WebPT

Kommentare: Overall, a very convenient software if you have WebPT

I like that I can write notes on WebPT and it automatically gets put into therabill and I am able to bill in 5-10 m inutes

When you make a mistake, it can be complicated to figure out what to do to fix it and sometimes the call back support can take a while to get back to you.

Jennifer
payment poster in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

user friendly

modern look, works hand on hand with web PT shows what needs to be worked or sent out excellent tutorials on how to work the system

you still have to be in web Pt to analyze certain aspects on an account, all details should be in therabill

Anna
Licensed Speech Language Pathologist in

Therabill Meets My Billing and Bookeeping Needs

Kommentare: I would recommend Therabill if you need a program that does both your billing and bookkeeping. It is a user-friendly program that helps you track billing as well as bill.

I started using Therabill about 1 and half months ago and I have been very pleased with the product. Prior to using Therabill, I used a billing specialist. She just did my billing, not my bookeeping and it cost me more. Therabill is a very effective way to manage your billing and easily bill. I bill insurance companies direcetly as well as CBO for Early Intervention. I also use Therabill to bill my clients directly.

LIke any program, you need to be pro-active about entering the information. You also need to take a little time to watch the very helpful videos. However, if you have questions, customer support is great!

Anastasia
Medizinische Praxis

The people at Therabill are incredible!

They have incredible customer service! When we signed up with them, we were on the phone several times a day. Their representatives knew us by names and were always courteous and extremely helpful. And there were no wait time to talk to a human being - never! I also like how intuitive the software is for a therapist to use; there are several things that we are still learning, but everything works for our small practice so far.

Nothing really. They listen to suggestions and always try to find best way to answer your inquiry. Figuring out the financial reports was a bit tricky, but this is more because we are therapists not accountants. Still, there are a few things in the reports I would like to change like calculating payments coming from different sources in order to pay biller vs therapists.

Micaela
Director in

Summary

Kommentare: I have recommended Therabill to a number of colleagues. I highly recommend this program.

Therabill completely meets my needs at this time. It has facilitated the whole billing process for me, and significantly reduced the length of time I spend processing payments, invoices, etc. All with a click here and a click there, everything is done.

Initially, it is a bit confusing on how to navigate around all the features, but Joe is ALWAYS prompt and efficient in providing responses to customer inquiries. Furthermore, he added specific feaures to the program upon request to meet my specific needs to facilitate my billing.

Adam
Owner/therapist in

Completely thrilled with Therabill

Kommentare: I would recommend Therabill to any provider just beginning a practice, as we were, as well as to an existing provider looking for a more concise form of record keeping and billing.

Clarity of process - we were walked through step by step, with the option of asking for help at any step of the way. Customer service (we typically receive a response within an hour) Therabill's ability to change with our needs Easy to understand language Clear explanation of each field Cost effective Creator very in touch with the needs of therapist and their language

I do not have any negative issues.

Radhika
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

works great in conjunction with webpt

I love how it is interconnected with my webpt software and makes billing easy with the click of a button.

My Medicare ERA does not automatically get put in therabill. I have to do it manually by hand which is time consuming.

Holly
Office Administrator in

Wouldn't Use Anything Else

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this program. I am so glad someone recommended TheraBill to us.
When we first started with the program and needed assistance, our calls were returned promptly. The office assistant using the program was somewhat inexperienced in computer use but found this program to be user-friendly. And even after using the program for almost 2 years, if we ever need support (which is very rarely because of the ease in using TherBill), our emails are answered very quickly.

Easy to understand and use. Navigation is easy. Support is prompt and excellent.

None for our use.

Amy
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Amazing and Easy to use

Their customer service is the best. The ease of charting, billing, and tracking is amazing. I have used Therabill for five years and love that they are constantly improving their system for more efficient use.

I have very few complaints. Toggling between the billing desk and client chart could be easier, but it's not much work as it is.

Ginger
Dietitian/Business owner in

Great medical billing software

Kommentare: I highly recommend Therabill, especially for Early Intervention.

Very easy to use and great customer support even for questions outside of the software but in regards to billing.

I have not used any other on-line medical billing program to compare to Therabill but I have no desire or reason to do so because Therabill has been easy to use and affordable.

Jeff
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Therabill support has been amazing. They meeting all our needs so quickly. Their responsiveness to us has been a major factor in why we see ourselves sticking with Therabill as our practice grows. We did a lot of research in choosing a comprehensive software program and we couldn't be happier. The billing, documentation, customer support, friendliness and ease of use are all superb.

Lisa
Medizinische Praxis

Very Happy with Therabill

We can access the same calendar from all four of our office locations. The ease and simplicity of filing insurance claims, scheduling, and billing is great.

There really isn't anything that we are not happy with.