Filtern nach:

Über TheraBill

Therabill ist eine webbasierte Abrechnungssoftware für Physio-, Ergo- und Sprachtherapeuten. Lässt sich in das WebPT EMR integrieren.

Erfahre mehr über TheraBill

Nuha H.
Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2019

"Just needs a few fixes"

Kommentare: It's a wonderful resource however requires a great deal of practice and guidance on how to navigate the steps of billing and understanding the what and why of what I'm doing.

Vorteile: - Amazing that a lot of the work is done for you and system is already in place and automatically populates all the info you need, and with just the click of a button you can bill out your claims.
- Love that it's connected directly to my documentation system.
- Customer service is good and knowledgable
- Very helpful resources, especially knowledge videos!

Nachteile: - I wish there was a lot more specific guidance during the onboarding call with how to use the system (for ex: I was supposed to receive another call to continue training however still haven't had the opportunity to complete the training despite already being at the point of needing it and unsure of how to proceed)
- Customer service is great however I feel like no one is really going over the basics of Therabill and what everything means, especially for someone who is so new to the system and billing in general.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Meg C.
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2011

"Made my life 1000x easier"

Kommentare: I was so relieved to find Therabill. I tried the state's free system and found it complicated and lacking with some services I wanted. I have also used other online billing services that were often flawed and had terrible customer support.
I LOVE the ease of Therabill and the excellent support I receive if I ever have a question or issue. Which is very infrequent due to the detailed FAQ section. I really appreciate that the site is always changing and expanding to meet our needs. I know a lot of care and work are put in to maintaining it's success.
This site has everything I could ask for in a billing system and so much more. I can get my billing done in a matter or minutes. I recommend Therabill to anyone who is doing their own billing or as a company. It is well worth the small monthly fee!

Vorteile: Great customer support, Very detailed program, meets all my needs, love the section where we can send our bills back to the invoicing area, Fast turn around with payments from ins. companies, I like being able to re-activate clients if I need to, the recurring clients section in a must, automatic insurance card from the state is very helpful.

Nachteile: I would say I do not use all the features on the site but that is only because I don't need them at this point. I don't add new clients that often but always stumble over doing so. The ins. card name (not the company but what to "call it?") is one I never seem to know what to do with. It always works out somehow but think it could be a bit more clear.

von TheraBill an 8.12.2011

Hi Meg,

I agree with the what you say about the "credit card title". I am going to make the credit card title a non-required field soon. However, here is a brief explanation of what it is.

It is really just a way for you to title the insurance card in any way you want. Think of it is a free style note. The title is displayed to you when you go to create an insurance claim, therefore, you can put anything in it that will help you at that point.

The main reason behind it is because sometimes an insurance company may accept electronic claims through a third party (with a different name). For example, the insurance company name on the physical insurance card you receive from the client might be "Acme Insurance". But they accept claims through "XYZ Corporation". You would have to choose XYZ Corporation as the insurance company (who to route the claim to), but you could title it "XZY Corporation" to match what is on the insurance card.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2011
Patricia F.
Owner/Therapist
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"For the 6th time, reminders not getting sent"

Kommentare: When this was a stand alone independent company, you could get prompt responses to concerns, reasonable and frequent updates. There is zero care about behavioral health support at this point. Don''t do it. There are better programs out there and to switch is a huge burden.

Vorteile: It had been a fairly comprehensive billing and documentation software. Before it was purchased by WebPT, the updates were frequent and helpful. This is now non-existstent.

Nachteile: Frequent outages with PAID text reminders not being sent because the developers didn't create enough memory, no real updates of importance or frequency. Awkward user interface.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Nick E.
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2017

"TheraBill, good tool, non-responsive support"

Kommentare: I have been a user of this tool for over 2 years, all has been very good, lots of features, lots of good templates, and pretty easy to set up and use. However, our practice is in Phoenix AZ, and this tool does not support Phoenix AZ timezone for Google Calendar. I have submitted over 6 bug reports, but I have not received a satisfactory response. Different customer supports personnel goes down the same path (make sure your google calendar is in the correct timezone.), but they tag the bug fixed, and then go unresponsive. I have given up, and will not be using this feature. It is too bad, because our patients do like receiving reminder emails, however until this bug is fixed, we cannot send them reminders, nor can we populate our therapists' Google calendars with their appointments.

Vorteile: Great features, great value, very intuitive

Nachteile: Customer support

• Bewertet am 21.4.2017
Tom G.
admin

"Easy To Use"

Kommentare: We really like this software, it has been a great improvement for us and we are anxious to see the new additions when they are ready to be installed.

Vorteile: The color coding is surprisingly not only appealing but very efficient and 'self-sense' rewarding. Our therapists really like the ability to communicate securely with clients through the patient portal. The ability to process payments (especially credit cards) within the system has been a huge time saver.

Nachteile: We would like to see more options for our administrators to customize some layouts and reports, would like to see the option to search clients more easily, and move the tab "select therapists" from the bottom corner (it is very hard to get to sometimes). We would like to see a more user specific way to communicate between administrators and therapists and clients. Would have been nice to have a more easy system to migrate our (then) current clients into this new system.

Arni C.
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2017

"Great for solo or small group practice"

Kommentare: We have 10 clinicians and this software is great. it is very easy to use and learn. The billing features work well but for a large organization would not be robust enough. There are pelnty of training videos that are very helpful. Customer service is easy to reach and all but one of my interactions have been great. The one incident they fell short on was when the software was not displaying part of the progress note. It took me almost a month and many calls to finally get someone to deal with the issue. All other issues have been dealt with quickly, however. They do regular maintenance updates which are communicated well in advance and or done during off-peak hours (1am Sat am). Overall its a great platform.

Vorteile: Very intuitive, adequate customization, lots of training videos, reachable/live customer support, easy to learn.

Nachteile: Could be more customizable, billing features are not as robust for larger practices, wish there was a better way to track disbursements to clinicians i.e. better payroll feature.

Wendy R.
Owner/Provider
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2014

"Easy to Use Program for Clinical Social Workers"

Kommentare: I am a single practitioner in private practice and I have been using this program for about a year since going into private practice for myself. I have used different electronic medical records programs with past employers and had never had to bill for myself (that was handled by billers). The program integrates billing and scheduling and easily keeps tracks of all payments and client accounts in which you can do yourself. I really like using the document builder - it is quick and easy (and you can edit whenever needed). They provide great tutorials as well as written instructions. The support staff quickly answer your inquiries and help you until you are satisfied (within the means of the program). The great thing too - it has never been down when I have signed in (at all different hours of the day/week). Overall, of all the programs I have had trials or have used extensively, this one has been the best. Some may bulk at the monthly cost but when you compare the different programs, their features, etc... if you are looking for something which you can schedule, bill within a few clicks, keep accounting, do your documentation, the cost is worth it. The only cons I have seen are related to my own personal preferences regarding statements and documents (i.e. formatting). However, what they do have is more than sufficient and easy to use and are "my" forms. I would recommend this to any private practitioner who is wanting to do things on their own without all the overhead costs - money you work so hard to earn. FYI - I am not affiliated with this company whatsoever and truly am attesting to my own experience and use.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2014
Janet G.
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2017

"great simple software to use"

Vorteile: It gives you a lot of options to run reports, credit card integration, great dashboard. Great price for everything the software does.

Nachteile: Patient portal doesn't allow intake paperwork. You can filter by your clients (so you only see your clients), however if it is a group practice all other therapists can see all your clients.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2017
Travis S.
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2015

"Perfect for our Practice"

Vorteile: We love our experience with Therabill. New features and updates are always rolling out that enhance the billing, scheduling, and practice management experience. The custom reports feature is crucial for our practice for payroll purposes. Billing is a breeze and we also love the integrated ERA feature!

Nachteile: The only negative we could think of is the frequency of feature updates, which is not a bad thing, but that something is a bit different every week or so. It is easy to adjust to the changes, however, and use of them are well documented by the vendor.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2015
Physical Therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"TheraBill"

Vorteile: It coordinates with our EMR (WebPT) so we can accurately bill, quickly. The tutorials are great and really helpful, too. Moderately intuitive but it takes awhile to figure things out.

Nachteile: Sometimes insurances don't always upload correctly from WebPT to Therabill so changes need to be made. But overall, the transition is relatively smooth most of the time.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Monica K.
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2016

"Therabill review"

Vorteile: Ease of use and learning is great. The billing is easy to send to healthcare organizations. Customer service is always polite and helpful.

Nachteile: Some of the ease of moving to one section to another could be better integrated with each section. Also, have issues with the scheduler saving appointments at times. Time consuming having to go into each session billed to check the ICD10 before billing each session. Therabill seems to have more issues with lag time since the new upgrade.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Jane W.
President/Licensed Clinical Psychologist
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2012

"Best deal for what it offers!"

Kommentare: Overall, I am thrilled with this program/service! You really want someone who cares about making their product the best, and who is responsive to your needs. If a suggestion is something that might suit a reasonable number of other users, it is usually implemented. It is very easy to exchange emails with someone who is so quick to respond. And, the billing/scheduling in one is both cost effective and also helps to ensure that a session is not missed. Really, I am very pleased!

Vorteile: *medical billing/scheduling in one
*email and/or text reminders to patients
*electronic billing included
*day, week, or month view
*designer is incredibly responsive to feedback to improve!!
*affordable for small practices with 1 or >1 provider (who don't see/bill several people an hour --i.e., who don't bill/make as much as some types of providers)
*US (IL) based
*support is quick to respond
*securely located servers, with a set-up mindful of HIPAA

Nachteile: *actually many cons get addressed when you give feedback and Joe has time to get to it :-)
*would be nice to drag an appointment from one time to another (I believe he is working on this as well!)
*it can take a short time to get used to appearance changes
*really, any cons are pretty minor

• Bewertet am 13.5.2012
Racheal G.
SLP
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2017

"Functional for a small or large private practice"

Kommentare: This product has been extremely helpful in reducing time spent on insurance invoicing and reviewing EOBs. It also provides professional looking invoices. I love how it keeps track of how many days have passed with overdue bills.

Vorteile: Within a few clicks I am able to submit claims to insurance companies. I don't have to spend time double checking each box in the claims submitted, because they are always filled out automatically correct.

Nachteile: Some features with finding bills and payment receipts required assistance for me to find when I was initially learning the program.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Angela L.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2013

Kommentare: I'm a speech-language pathologist and a sole proprietor. I have around 10 clients that I see privately in addition to working for another agency. Before Therabill, I was keeping track of everything by pen and paper along with Google calendar. Therabill is great because it has all the features I was looking for in one product. I've been using it for a year now and can't say enough great things about it! I can submit all of my insurance claims through here. It keeps electronic files for my clients (current and discharged) where I can write daily SOAP notes and upload evaluation reports that I've written on Microsoft Word. The calendar syncs with Google calendars and helps keep track of my sessions with clients, lets me add in other events (I add in the clients from my other job onto the calendar so I don't double book), and automatically sends email reminders to clients about their upcoming appointments. It's very user-friendly and all web-based so you can access it anywhere you have an internet connection. Customer support has always promptly responded to my emails and questions and fixed any problems within 24 hours. The online help videos and webinars are actually helpful and worth the time to learn about all of the features that Therabill has to offer. I highly recommend this product for any allied health care professional to help keep their billing and medical records organized and easily accessible.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2013
Danni J.
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"Would recommend"

Kommentare: I would recommend this software. Once you get used to all of the tabs it is very functional.

Vorteile: All the billing is in one place and I can edit patient information in the program without going in to another program.

Nachteile: The program is a little hard to navigate at first (as with any new software) but the flow seemed hard to get used to. But now it is great.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Chuck M.
CFO
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2011

"Therabill Review"

Kommentare: Would definitely recommend this for an individual provider or a small agency.

Vorteile: User friendly/easy to use; excellent customer support. Great from the "billing submission" perspective. User guide (manual) is helpful

Nachteile: Difficult for an inexperienced person to decide on which reports to generate, when and how often. Could use a "user guide" with examples of sample reports and how to generate them. No option to reconcile payments due to providers based receipt of payment separate from ERA/EOB- assumes that payment is received with the ERA/EOB.

von TheraBill an 7.12.2011

Thanks for the useful feedback. I would like to respond.

I do want to point out that there is an instructional video for creating customized reports at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKxZ18EJ4zI

I do not feel it would be wise for Therabill to dictate when, how often, or even if you should create reports. Therabill caters to a large audience, from solo providers to groups over of 100 providers. There are some commonly needed pre-made reports if you need them under Filing -> Reports. In addition to the commonly used pre-made reports, I will put up some report examples from the customized reports.

Therabill does give you the ability to enter a "Deposit Date" with each of your payments entered. This could be used to reconcile your payments.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2011
Marilee F.
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2012

"Best software for therapists"

Kommentare: Outstanding product with amazing customer support. A great value!

Vorteile: I am a counselor in private practice and cannot recommend Therabill highly enough! I had not previously done electronic billing and am thrilled to discover how easy it is with Therabill. Therabill is very easy to use, very intuitive and simple. Therabill has the best technical support on the planet! All of my questions are answered very promptly and clearly. Therabill staff are also open to my suggestions for improvement. My life has truly changed as a result of this product. It is so easy to use for scheduling and billing, and at the tail end of the billing process it seamlessly enters payments and adjustments from the insurance companies into my clients' accounts. Creating statements is also easy. Therabill also allows for charting, and while I have not used this feature, I'm sure it is first-rate as well. Therabill is an attractive program that is easy to use and has saved me a lot of time and money. Well worth the monthly fee!

Nachteile: I cannot find any downside to this product.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2012
Dawn B.
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2015

"No hassle scheduling and billing."

Vorteile: It is easy to use and navigate through. It has continued to grow since we began using it in 2012. The vendor is always wanting to make it more user friendly and tailoring it to everyone's needs.

Nachteile: What I like the least about this product is that it went through a period when it was always running slow. Once Therabill realized there was an issue with too many users, they expanded to benefit the customer and their needs.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2015
Erick W.
COO
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2017

"Therabill is pretty solid so far"

Kommentare: Glad we have this as product, it's definitely a time saver when there are many other tasks demanding time as we establish a practice.
The knowledge base videos are very helpful when you need to find answers on your own

Vorteile: The system is fairly intuitive and user friendly. We've used it sporadically for the first couple months but are now using it more consistently and getting better acquainted. The processes are fairly fluid and easy to remember unless you make some manual entry errors.

Nachteile: Front end training was pretty minimal.
Sometimes customer service can lag but they're generally responsive & willing to take time to work through things with you on the phone.
If you make manual entry errors it can take several steps with customer service guidance to get things cleaned up.

• Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Uzma H.
Physical Therapist
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2018

"Great Combination Billing Software with WebPT"

Kommentare: Overall, a very convenient software if you have WebPT

Vorteile: I like that I can write notes on WebPT and it automatically gets put into therabill and I am able to bill in 5-10 m inutes

Nachteile: When you make a mistake, it can be complicated to figure out what to do to fix it and sometimes the call back support can take a while to get back to you.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2018
U'lawnda L.
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2012

Kommentare: I am single business owner with a private psychotherapy practice. I was looking for an affordable billing system that was simple to use and I could access from any computer. I contacted several billing companies who had extraordinary start up fees and extra fees for claim submissions over a specific number. I finally came across Therabill and tried the demo which seemed easy enough. I requested a call to get further information, heard from them within an hour, and was quickly sold by the no set up fee and low cost. I have been with Therabill for over a year and it is by far the best business investment I have made thus far. I've enjoyed the improvements along the way, and have benefited from them as well. I've referred colleagues and they too enjoy the functionality of Therabill. Customer service is stellar! If I am having any navigating issues, they are addressed quickly. I am provided with a step-by-step guide to address my issue. I do like that I have the option to search for a how-to video as well. Also, issues are not only addressed in writing, but verbally if needed. I highly recommend Therabill. I look forward to more improvements that will decrease the stressors of billing.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2012
Phaedra A.
Therapist
Medizinische Praxis
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2016

"100% satisfied!"

Vorteile: You can use it anywhere; at home in the clinic or on the go. It is very simple to use; and customer service is fantastic. They reply fast to all inquiries. I love the goal bank; once you have written a goal you can find it and edit it easily to use for another kid.

Nachteile: Just wish it wasn't as expensive, compared to other's.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2016
April A.
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2012

"Therabill billing website is the best out there."

Kommentare: I would recommend Therabill to anyone who needs to bill insurance companies for services.

Vorteile: Therabill website gives me the ability to bill insurance companies for services provided, keep track of what has been paid, print out statements for clients who pay out-of-pocket, schedule appointments, write client notes and many other things that I have not yet explored. Therabill offers technical support like no other site. The IT guy will get back to me within 15-30 minutes if I have a question or problem. They go above and beyond and they truly care about the people who use the website. They are continually updating the site and adding improvements and new options. You can't go wrong with this web site, it makes billing a pleasure. Therapists who work for me find it very beneficial for maintaining their schedules, and it was easy to train them on how to use the website.

Nachteile: No cons, that I have found.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2012
Kristen H.
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2013

Kommentare: I have a small Physical Therapy practice that had been overwhelming my life with paperwork! I had been using a server-based documentation system that produced a charge list that had to be transferred to a billing system. I was desperate for more efficiency and more free time! I stumbled across Therabill in my search for a software system that was simple, but able to incorporate documentation and billing. Therabill is a fantastic product that maximizes your efficiency by simply allowing you to schedule a visit, enter your documentation, and complete billing from one basic interface. It all happens together, very intuitive! The monthly cost is extremely affordable. Electronic claims are submitted without an additional charge. The most challenging but exciting aspect of Therabill is the documentation. You actually create your own forms by adding or removing fields. It takes a little time but you can achieve the format that works best for your practice. You can also build databases as you type. Best thing of all, if you run into a problem just pick up the phone or send an email. You get almost immediate resolution. Thanks Therabill!

• Bewertet am 1.4.2013
Lindsay J.
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2013

"We love Therabill"

Kommentare: We are a relatively new physical therapy clinic and have used Therabill for the past 7 months for documentation and electronic insurance claims. We recently transferred our credit card processing system from Century Connect to Therabill as well because we were having a lot of technical issues with Century Connect. We also wanted to streamline our company and save on time. We have been so impressed with Joe and the team at Therabill. From day 1, they have been incredibly fast at addressing any questions we have had regarding their system. It usually takes them minutes to respond to an email and there is always someone we can talk to on the phone if need be. This past week, we noticed an issue with client's not receiving emails for charges being made through Therabill. It took Therabill 3 days to add this new feature to their system. 3 days! They made our case a priority and took our recommendations very seriously. We appreciate Therabill so much and would highly recommend them to any therapist who is opening their business OR who is with another company that doesn't provide personalized service.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2013