Über Minitab

Analysiere deine Daten und verbessere deine Produkte und Dienstleistungen mit der weltweit führenden Statistiksoftware zur Qualitätsverbesserung.

Erfahre mehr über Minitab

Minitab has made it so easy to analyze the data. It was one of the first statistics software that I had used and found its features and interface so user friendly.

That was crucial feature for educational purposes. There is no way to properly organize my output project to be presented to course instructor.

Bewertungen zu Minitab

Minitab hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 255 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Minitab bereits verwendet?

Norbert B.
Head of Operations in Deutschland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nach Update funktionieren die alten Projekte nicht mehr

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Bietet die meisten Standardfunktionen eines Versuchsplanugs- und Statistikpaketes, von daher ok.
Nach dem letzten Versionsupdate sind die alten Projekte und Auswertungen nicht mehr nutzbar --> K.O für Minitab, wir suchen nach Alternativen

Versuchsplanung und Auswertungen ok für ein Statistikpaket

Nach dem letzten Versionsupdate sind die alten Projekte und Auswertungen nicht mehr nutzbar; Lizenzaktualisierung umständlich und wenig benutzerfreundlich

Kawsar H.
Kawsar H.
Research Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy statsitics softwares

Kommentare: Very good software and very worth of money. Highly reccomend it.

Most of the statistics software is burdened with instructions and how to use each tool. But Minitab 19 will get rid of that issue. You just need the software and the name of each tool. Virtually you will be able to do all analyses. No expertise is necessary to use the software. Just a basic knowledge of statistics is sufficient.

I do not see any drawback. Is supperior one compared to the similar software. It would be convnient if can be used online.

Siew kheong W.
Siew kheong W.
Senior Supplier Quality Engnieer in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the statistical analysis software that I used every week

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Minitab is very positive. It helps me to perform my job more efficiently as data driven conclusion or reports are very well accepted by many people especially management.

I like Minitab for its easy navigation and the layout or its dashboard information. Analysis reports are being summarized very neat and helping users to understand what the data is telling easily.

Online licensing is the least that I like about this software. Currently I am using online license which means I have to be online to use Minitab which is very inconvenient for me.

Travis B.
Quality Engineer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Minitab 21 Review

The tools and assistants built into Minitab make it easy for even a novice statistician to get meaningful results. Help topics and examples are plentiful with the option to explore the theory behind the recommended tests through supporting topics. The integration with Microsoft Word makes creating a more polished looking report seamless.

There doesn't seem to be a means to save user preferences for the appearance of diagrams. Each new file starts with the same default settings. For example, if I don't want an x-axis label on a time-series plot because it is implied in the title, I need to turn this off each time a new plot is generated.

Riazuddin N.
Deputy Manager in Indien
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Minitab Review

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was good with Minitab application

One of the most likeable feature of Minitab according to me is "Deriving Tolerance Limits for Non-normal distributions"

One thing which I feel that Minitab lacks is feature related Multivariate data analysis like Batch Evolution Models, contribution plots etc.

Carley A.
Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for statistical analysis

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great tool for doing data analysis and visualization for data.

Minitab is one of the most convenient statistics software available. It is easy to use for people who are new to conducting statistical analysis. I used it a lot to perform student-t test and ANOVA analysis.

Minitab is one of the easiest to use. However, there is not enough free video tutorials that teaches how to use the software.

Biostatistician in Belgien
Forschung, Selbstständig

Suitable software for engineers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have enjoy using this software for planing several optimal design and also regression modeling. I appreciate providing the predicted R-Square as an useful option in the output of regression analysis.

There are many statistical software in the market but Minitab is specially designed for engineers. It has a very advanced capability in design and analysis of experiment.

The design of this software user interface is so classic. So, maybe using another framework for making the user interface more attractive is needed.

Taniushka M.
Quality engineering in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best program for charts and analysis

Easy to apply formulas and analysis, very user friendly. Charts very easy to read.

Haven't found anything bad yet. This program is awesome.

Hayley R.
Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic functionality with a steep learning curve

Kommentare: Overall positive. Despite needing time to learn it, it was still faster than alternatives to get the data gathered and into a presentable format.

The amount you can do with the program cannot be understated, it makes data crunching so much easier. If you need to analyze and present data, I haven't found a better program.

Despite the upside, a lot of the functionality needs to be taught to you by a peer or by a tutorial. The interworkings were not that clear to me at first.

Guest Teacher in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Modest app for Statistical data analysis

Kommentare: Easy and smooth use for day-to-day analysis.

This product is easy to use and click and go result. Love this app for better visualization.

More feature update with better pricing. Although it is moderate price.

Mohammed laid T.
Doctor / Freelancer in Algerien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for the Design of Expirements (DoE) and Optimizing Processes

Kommentare: I have used Minitab for more than 04 years in my researches to optimize many processes using Design of Experiments (DoE) and different designs such as Factorial Designs Central Composite Designs box-Behnken designs. I believe that Minitab is the one of easiest and effective tools for researchers and engineers for data analysis and processes optimization.

I believe that the one of most significant advantages of Minitab is its user-friendly interface, which allowed me to master using the software in a very short period without the need for previous knowledge in programming. It makes reporting and analysis much easier and generates ready-to-use and formatted tables and graphs that can be directly copied and pasted in your report or scientific articles. Or can be exported in a word file or many other formats as a full report. It also supports importing data and exporting reports in a wide range of different types and formats which allows the flexibility of viewing these results by other software.

What I like least about this software is the response optimizer tool, it enables only to maximize or minimize or find a target solution, but sometimes we need to find a solution within a specific range. I highly recommend that they add “In the rang … to … “ along with “Maximize/ Minimize / Target”

Hannah C.
Teaching Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Sufficient functions for most of my statistical analysis

Kommentare: Minitab is easy to use since its user interface is not complex. My overall experience on Minitab is good and will renew my license in the future.

1. Minitab provides most of the functions in my daily work. For example, Design of Experiments, gauge R&R, ANOVA, distributions fitting, hypothesis tests, regression, Power and Sample Size, and Assistant. 2. I like the Assistant function the most because it can help me choose a proper approach to analyze a data set. The results from the Assistant reports are also easy to be understood and clear. 3. After each analysis, Minitab output results by text and figures. This can help me to understand the physical significance of the results and to report/visualize the data/results to my manager.

Although Minitab outputs statistical results in plots and figures, the formats, fonts, and designs of the figures and the plots can be improved to be more aesthetic. Maybe Minitab's developing team can try to use more AI to improve the outputs of the plots and figures.

Paula C.
Math/Computer Science Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I use this analysis software with my AP Statistics students and have used it for many years.

Kommentare: The program allows my students to work with very large data sets and allows me to assess their analyses very easily.

I liked the package because it was a professional use package (not just deigned for classroom use) and it was still easy enough for my students to use. There is a small learning curve to overcome, but my students adapt to the package very quickly. The iterations I have used started with version 12 and I am now using version 17. They product has become more streamlined over the years and more user friendly as well. The support I have received from Minitab has been excellent and utilizing the license server for my lab allows me to deploy the package to more computers. That is a real plus when one machine goes down and I need to use all my licenses.

Some of the graphical outputs are still not as good as MS Excel, but they have been improving over the years. I wish it could do a back-to-back stem plot, but that's a minor inconvenience.

Ingeniero de procesos in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very good for descriptive and inferential analysis

Kommentare: I use minitab 18 very often to analyze process variations of food production plant, also it is used to report the improvements on any process based on any change.

Minitab offers a very good end user experience for descriptive and inferential analysis. Also minitab product help tutorials are very good and well explained that cover most of the possible doubts. The interpretation of results that minitab provides on integral analysis like Capability analysis or hypothesis testing is very useful for sharing with management.

*Developing scripts on minitab is not as intuitive as it should be so doing repetitive task can be a headache. *Also querying data from an external data source could be easier, at this moment requires a well defined DSN file and adjusting filters on data to retrieve could be also easier. *There are not enough modeling methods on minitab

Joshua S.
Equipment Engineer in USA

This is an excellent product for statistical-based analysis.

What I like most about this product is all of the functionalities available for performing statistical analysis on both real-world data and theoretical studies. The built-in functions and graphs are absolutely excellent and save a lot of time by automatically doing computations on data sets that would otherwise require additional software for computation. It is very easy to input the data and then have so many different options for essentially "auto-analyzing" the data through the large variety of statistic tools made available with this program. I am yet to hear of another program geared to this level with statistical analysis tools.

What I like least about this software is the way that some of the graphs are generated. Sometimes graphs with many data points may come out very messy and crowded and I feel that steps could be taken to improve the aesthetics of such graphs as essentially the point of graphs is to allow the reader to have a good visual with the behavior of the data or whatever it might be which is being presented on the graph. As such, I feel that better aesthetics are critical for communicating this information.

Software engineer in Sri Lanka

Analyse the data with Minitab easily.

Kommentare: It is actually a reliable statistical package I have ever used. I can remember how I learnt Minitab lessons eagerly during my undergraduate period and how I recalled them and analyzed thousands of my research data.

During the four years of my university life, among all the other statistical softwares Minitab is the easiest and versatile statistical package I have ever used. Specially it is very affordable package for academics and requires less disk space as well as can be easily installed. It provides a comprehensive set of statistical features including; Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), Hypothesis tests, Design of Experiments, Graphical analysis, Descriptive statistics, Correlation and Regression and etc. to perform wide variety of statistical analysis easily rather than using statistiacal codes in SAS. When I am reading research papers I have experienced that many researchers use the latest version of Minitab to the analysis of their research data. Even for my undergraduate research I used Minitab for the analysis.

Actually I haven't experienced any kind of issue while I am performing Minitab yet.

Komala raj M.
Regional Manager in Sri Lanka
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Comfortable if you have knowledge in the field.

Kommentare: Minitab is helping me to analyze my customer details specifically on each categories.
Name, district, etc.

Whatever the data, we can easily manage it and get the statical analyze through this minitab software.

If the project is closed, some time its confusing which is saved, Weather the project or worksheet on the default name. Its occurs only the system power goes unexpectedly.

Jhon B.
Apoyo Profesional in Venezuela

Statistical quality control, such as philosophy and practical tool

Minitab facilitates processing, very quickly for data analysis and the clarity of the graphics are better than those of SPSS. Its statistical tools are precise and easy to use, allowing us to access a better knowledge of the information contained in the data, with an important saving of time in the collection, analysis and interpretation cycle. You can work something basic starting with the descriptive statistics to statistical methods for predictions such as regression models, ANOVA, Time Series and experiment designs.

The variety of statistical analysis that Minitab can perform, It Is Not As Wide As SPSS And SAS. What It Means That For Research Fields Applied With Specialized Techniques, for example, it is not the ideal option for neural networks in the field of artificial intelligence or in the case of geostatistics, Since this type of analysis will have to be programmed through the macro system. While Macros Language is Powerful, it is a Long Time Investment for Complex Procedures.

Pilar A.
profesor investigador in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Software accesible en términos de costo y facilidad de uso

Kommentare: Muy positiva, es el software que recomiendo para fines didácticos. Y a menos que se estén realizando análisis estadísticos a un nivel profesional más avanzado, suficiente para uso profesional

Utilizo MINITAB en mis clases y es muy amigable y sus aplicaciones cubren bien el contenido para cursos de Diseño de experimentos e ingeniería estadística a nivel licenciatura y maestría

No hay opción para utilizar contrastes en diseño experimental y dadas las nuevas tendencias en métodos ya es necesario incluir redes neuronales y otras aplicaciones. También sería conveniente extender la opción DOE más allá de la series 2k y diseños Placket-Burmann

Uvindu S.
student in Sri Lanka
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best statistical tool ever

Kommentare: I used Minitab for the analytical part of the research project. It has been very simple to use and has a range of tools and you can analyze your data, graph, and map with the Minitab easily.

For my last year, and also for my four years as a teacher, I used Minitab 19 for statistical analysis. Minitab 19 is one of the most strong DOE, Regression, Hypothesis, Graphical, Process Capacities, and System Analysis measurement applications. I saw no easy, productive program except Minitab. It must be accurate and optimistic for any type of data professionals and Minitab 19 is the resource that simplifies your work. You just need to provide the data in sheet form and pick the analytical type, provide control limits and limits, and in a couple of milliseconds, you can get more than you want.

Some concepts to perform regression and other analysis of the options make me confuse.

Ana carolina S.
Research Assistant in USA
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best statistic tool

Kommentare: Really good software to be used as a student or as a professional. It helps you to analyze your data and interpret them leading you to the right decision-makers.

This software is really easy to use and gives you enough information about your input data to help you make the right decisions. I used this tool during my undergraduate course and didn't stop since then. You have many analytical options in the same tool and can even make graphs using the software, that can be used in presentations. Everything can be done using the tool and if you don't know how to use any analytical tool, it is easy to find explanation about it.

Sometimes when you are working in an analysis that has a lot of data the software closes and you lose all your work. Would be nice if the software automatically saves progressive work, so if something like this happens, you won't lose your work.

Yi L.
Postdoctoral Researcher in USA
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The Graph Function in Minitab is helpful

The Graph Tab in Minitab is straight forward. I usually use scatterplot and histogram functions at the beginning of my analysis in order to capture the distribution of my data. Probability Plot and Probability Distribution plot are also helpful when you are looking for parametric distribution functions to fit the data. You can also overlap two distributions in one plot for comparison.

The graphs plotted by Minitab are generally clear. However, I hope they will be more aesthetic, such as the styles of labels, coordinates, and ticks. Also, I hope we can overlap more curves on one graph in order to highlight the differences between datasets.

Engineer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for data analysis as a student and in the working world

Kommentare: Overall, this is great for data analysis as a student and alright in industry. I have not come across anything in industry that I couldn't do on Excel, but I prefer Minitab since I have been using it for longer.

I have been using this software since back in my college days, and it was a serious competitor to Excel. Obviously both have their perks and benefits, but I find Minitab to be better most of the time. There are a lot of tutorials in case one isn't familiar with it, which is great for first learning the software or improving over time.

I have had a hard time in the past importing data, and have had issues getting plots that I need. There should be a wider variety of models. Some graphs, especially ones with lots of data, can be difficult to read. I have experienced this across most data software I use, but it is still a con.

Amila A.
Scientific officer in Sri Lanka
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Use for day to day data analysis

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It really helps me to expedite my daily office work without errors.

Any person who does not have a statistical background can easily use this software for data analysis purposes like simple mean, median, mode, standard deviation to complex analysis like anova, t-test, the correlation coefficient, and principle component analysis.

When compare with Microsoft excel data feeding and editing (copy, paste) is difficult.

Efrain G.
Logistics Engineer in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Statistics Software

Kommentare: I've used several versions of Minitab for the past few years and I've noticed considerable improvement. It offers a wide variety of tools that allow you to work with data and build charts and graphs for data analytics.

Even if you don't have too much knowledge in statistics, you can get started using it very quickly. First time users won't have a hard navigating the program since its menus are well organized and clear and they allow you to find what you're looking for very quickly. It has a lot of data visualization features, like scattered plots, histograms and probability density functions.

Although it is easy for first time users, it will take you a lot of time to actually take advantage of every feature in Minitab. Also, even tho it is a great software, it is not as complete as other programs like JMP and SAS