Über Minitab

Analysiere deine Daten und verbessere deine Produkte und Dienstleistungen mit der weltweit führenden Statistiksoftware zur Qualitätsverbesserung.

Erfahre mehr über Minitab

Minitab has made it so easy to analyze the data. It was one of the first statistics software that I had used and found its features and interface so user friendly.

That was crucial feature for educational purposes. There is no way to properly organize my output project to be presented to course instructor.

Bewertungen zu Minitab

Minitab hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 308 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Minitab bereits verwendet?

Norbert
Head of Operations in Deutschland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nach Update funktionieren die alten Projekte nicht mehr

Kommentare: Bietet die meisten Standardfunktionen eines Versuchsplanugs- und Statistikpaketes, von daher ok.
Nach dem letzten Versionsupdate sind die alten Projekte und Auswertungen nicht mehr nutzbar --> K.O für Minitab, wir suchen nach Alternativen

Versuchsplanung und Auswertungen ok für ein Statistikpaket

Nach dem letzten Versionsupdate sind die alten Projekte und Auswertungen nicht mehr nutzbar; Lizenzaktualisierung umständlich und wenig benutzerfreundlich

Kawsar
Kawsar
Research Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy statsitics softwares

Kommentare: Very good software and very worth of money. Highly reccomend it.

Most of the statistics software is burdened with instructions and how to use each tool. But Minitab 19 will get rid of that issue. You just need the software and the name of each tool. Virtually you will be able to do all analyses. No expertise is necessary to use the software. Just a basic knowledge of statistics is sufficient.

I do not see any drawback. Is supperior one compared to the similar software. It would be convnient if can be used online.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Minitab for Process/Product Improvement

Kommentare: Minitab is a statistical software useful for presentation and evaluation of acquired data. It guarantees that the data for analysis is reliable and accurately calculated because it is computer-based. The controls for graphs and charts, fundamental statistics, and analysis of variance are some of the most useful components of this software for me.In my college years, Excel is what I used to display the statistical graphics for our presentations, but after learning how to use Minitab while working in the field, I find it to be more practical since regressions, standard deviation, or any other statistical data don't need to be manually computed.The graph and chart controls and analysis of variance are two features I use frequently in this software. By combining these two, we can easily identify the outlier or significant defect that adds to our process' manufacturing loss. The assistance of statistics, hypothesis testing, and statistical display provided by this application considerably enhances our process and final product. Additionally, the company practices Lean Six Sigma, which mandates the use of Minitab to represent statistical data for simple analysis and interpretation in order to reduce errors and defects.

1.Provides statistics automatically2.ANOVA, descriptive analysis, measurement system analysis, and other improved statistical analysis tools are included.3.Accurate Data Importing4.With Statistical Data Inference

1.The range of statistical analyses is not comparable to SPSS and SAS.2.The user interface of this software can be a little bit difficult if you are unfamiliar with statistical techniques.3.Less frequently used for numerical and mathematical analysis

Halbleiter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best user friendly statistical software out there

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, cannot complain too much about the application. Despite a few items I do not like personally, it's still the best stat software out there.

Minitab is the easiest to learn and has a very good online documentation. It's super useful for my 6-sigma course. Has a one-click distribution analysis that helps deciding what capability study one should use.

I do not like how data panel and the visualization panel are arranged. If there's any visual, it takes a good chink of the screen and hides most of the data.

Antwort von Minitab

letzten Monat

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We’re glad to know that you had a positive experience with us. Your feedback motivates us to keep raising the bar and sets the standard for excellence in everything we do. Your input is important to us, and we’re committed to making any necessary improvements. If you have any suggestions to enhance your experience, please share them at techsupport@minitab.com. Sincerely, Minitab

Huy
Huy
Quality Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good tools for researchers, analyst

Kommentare: We have been using this software for more than 10 years in the company. It very helpful for our improvement projects. However, that was not easy when we think to use the output from Minitab to apply in our manufacturing information system or think how to apply the advantage of Minitab to our big-data.

- Very common tool and that can be used for root cause analysis, problem solver and especially in the project needs to work with data (6 Sigma projects) - The guideline and assistance function in the tool is quite helpful for the beginner - Customer support is great as you can call, email and they can work out with you for the solution quickly. - The output/report makes sense with all logic and statistics result

- The learning curve is quite long, needs to invest both time/money to know how to use the tool efficiently - The graph/report output is not perfect and sometimes it requires time to make it up - Big gap to integrate with other systems, meaning you only use this offline, no options to interface with other databases. That also shows the limitation when import/export file.

Clif
Quality Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Minitab review

Ease of use and the software guides you .

There needs to be a better tutorial on how to interpret the data.

Antwort von Minitab

letzten Monat

Dear Clif, Thank you for your 5-star rating! We’re very grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Thank you for being a fantastic advocate for Minitab. If you have any specific suggestions to enhance your data interpretation experience, please share them at techsupport@minitab.com. We’re here to assist you whenever you need help. Warm regards, Minitab

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for data visualization in scientific research work

Kommentare: Great tool for statistical analysis, prediction, plotting of data and easy to learn to use. Lots of tutorials are available to use this software effectively.

For my research work, I have to analyze the data and visualize the results to showcase my research outcome. I always prefer to use software like Minitab for easily showing the output of experiment. It has enriched library and you can plot anything from your available data.

Minitab is a lightweight software but sometimes you may face difficulty to handle large size data to plot. It got fridge sometimes to work with huge database of millions of information.

Siew Kheong
Siew Kheong
Senior Supplier Quality Engnieer in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the statistical analysis software that I used every week

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Minitab is very positive. It helps me to perform my job more efficiently as data driven conclusion or reports are very well accepted by many people especially management.

I like Minitab for its easy navigation and the layout or its dashboard information. Analysis reports are being summarized very neat and helping users to understand what the data is telling easily.

Online licensing is the least that I like about this software. Currently I am using online license which means I have to be online to use Minitab which is very inconvenient for me.

Forschung, Selbstständig

Suitable software for engineers

Kommentare: I have enjoy using this software for planing several optimal design and also regression modeling. I appreciate providing the predicted R-Square as an useful option in the output of regression analysis.

There are many statistical software in the market but Minitab is specially designed for engineers. It has a very advanced capability in design and analysis of experiment.

The design of this software user interface is so classic. So, maybe using another framework for making the user interface more attractive is needed.

Hayley
Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic functionality with a steep learning curve

Kommentare: Overall positive. Despite needing time to learn it, it was still faster than alternatives to get the data gathered and into a presentable format.

The amount you can do with the program cannot be understated, it makes data crunching so much easier. If you need to analyze and present data, I haven't found a better program.

Despite the upside, a lot of the functionality needs to be taught to you by a peer or by a tutorial. The interworkings were not that clear to me at first.

Jenée
Jenée
GDP Processor in Trinidad und Tobago
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not the best Statistical package out there

Kommentare: Minitab is ok for use when you are a student, however as you progress you would want to look for more advanced statistical software.

Minitab is a user friendly statistical package that I used as a student studying development statistics. It was also required to use this software to complete research projects. It is definitely a software to use while you’re a student because of the ease of use of the statistical tests produced to complement your research papers.

I prefer other statistical software like SPSS when conducting research or analysis for research purposes. Minitab was no longer useful to me in the working world because other statistical packages were easier to obtain and carry out the same statistical tests plus more.

Mohammed Laid
Doctor / Freelancer in Algerien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for the Design of Expirements (DoE) and Optimizing Processes

Kommentare: I have used Minitab for more than 04 years in my researches to optimize many processes using Design of Experiments (DoE) and different designs such as Factorial Designs Central Composite Designs box-Behnken designs. I believe that Minitab is the one of easiest and effective tools for researchers and engineers for data analysis and processes optimization.

I believe that the one of most significant advantages of Minitab is its user-friendly interface, which allowed me to master using the software in a very short period without the need for previous knowledge in programming. It makes reporting and analysis much easier and generates ready-to-use and formatted tables and graphs that can be directly copied and pasted in your report or scientific articles. Or can be exported in a word file or many other formats as a full report. It also supports importing data and exporting reports in a wide range of different types and formats which allows the flexibility of viewing these results by other software.

What I like least about this software is the response optimizer tool, it enables only to maximize or minimize or find a target solution, but sometimes we need to find a solution within a specific range. I highly recommend that they add “In the rang … to … “ along with “Maximize/ Minimize / Target”

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Minitab is the best statistical analysis tool

Kommentare: Overall, i love to use it for my research works. It helps me to prepare research reports and forecasting the outcome of research works.

It's a good tool for researcher like me to visualize research Results. It has lots of options to plot the information easily. Good user interface and easy to use.

Sometimes it fridges due to large data in data set. It slows down the performance while processing large information.

Joshua
Equipment Engineer in USA

This is an excellent product for statistical-based analysis.

What I like most about this product is all of the functionalities available for performing statistical analysis on both real-world data and theoretical studies. The built-in functions and graphs are absolutely excellent and save a lot of time by automatically doing computations on data sets that would otherwise require additional software for computation. It is very easy to input the data and then have so many different options for essentially "auto-analyzing" the data through the large variety of statistic tools made available with this program. I am yet to hear of another program geared to this level with statistical analysis tools.

What I like least about this software is the way that some of the graphs are generated. Sometimes graphs with many data points may come out very messy and crowded and I feel that steps could be taken to improve the aesthetics of such graphs as essentially the point of graphs is to allow the reader to have a good visual with the behavior of the data or whatever it might be which is being presented on the graph. As such, I feel that better aesthetics are critical for communicating this information.

Jhon
Apoyo Profesional in Venezuela

Statistical quality control, such as philosophy and practical tool

Minitab facilitates processing, very quickly for data analysis and the clarity of the graphics are better than those of SPSS. Its statistical tools are precise and easy to use, allowing us to access a better knowledge of the information contained in the data, with an important saving of time in the collection, analysis and interpretation cycle. You can work something basic starting with the descriptive statistics to statistical methods for predictions such as regression models, ANOVA, Time Series and experiment designs.

The variety of statistical analysis that Minitab can perform, It Is Not As Wide As SPSS And SAS. What It Means That For Research Fields Applied With Specialized Techniques, for example, it is not the ideal option for neural networks in the field of artificial intelligence or in the case of geostatistics, Since this type of analysis will have to be programmed through the macro system. While Macros Language is Powerful, it is a Long Time Investment for Complex Procedures.

Ana Carolina
Research Assistant in USA
Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best statistic tool

Kommentare: Really good software to be used as a student or as a professional. It helps you to analyze your data and interpret them leading you to the right decision-makers.

This software is really easy to use and gives you enough information about your input data to help you make the right decisions. I used this tool during my undergraduate course and didn't stop since then. You have many analytical options in the same tool and can even make graphs using the software, that can be used in presentations. Everything can be done using the tool and if you don't know how to use any analytical tool, it is easy to find explanation about it.

Sometimes when you are working in an analysis that has a lot of data the software closes and you lose all your work. Would be nice if the software automatically saves progressive work, so if something like this happens, you won't lose your work.

Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for data analysis as a student and in the working world

Kommentare: Overall, this is great for data analysis as a student and alright in industry. I have not come across anything in industry that I couldn't do on Excel, but I prefer Minitab since I have been using it for longer.

I have been using this software since back in my college days, and it was a serious competitor to Excel. Obviously both have their perks and benefits, but I find Minitab to be better most of the time. There are a lot of tutorials in case one isn't familiar with it, which is great for first learning the software or improving over time.

I have had a hard time in the past importing data, and have had issues getting plots that I need. There should be a wider variety of models. Some graphs, especially ones with lots of data, can be difficult to read. I have experienced this across most data software I use, but it is still a con.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An Effective Statistical Analysis Software

Kommentare: Overall, Minitab is a great statistical tool for complicated and big data analysis. The graphs and charts are visually appealing. There are a lot of analysis you can make and base your decisions on. It's a bit pricey but I think it's worth it for long time use.

The data visualization is beyond amazing. It is color-coded and in 3D. Regression analysis is included in the data analysis so it is easier to sort variables. There are a lot of statistical analysis available so this application is great for analyzing big and complicated data.

The price is a bit high and licensing is difficult. When purchased for corporate use, you need to connect to the company's VPN in order to use it. You can't use it offline.

Mitiku Wale
Lecturer and researcher in Äthiopien
Forschung, Selbstständig

Data analysis

Kommentare: It is good software for social science study and descriptive statistics.

It is useful for descriptive statistics and it is easy to use for beginners.It has good view for graphs.It is important for time series data.

It does not work for any type of statistical analysis. for example; to analysis joint model.

Ece
Freelancer in Türkei
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Nice Experience with Statistical Analysis

Kommentare: I have been using Minitab for a long time and it is the best software that I used for statistical analysis of my projects. The result of the statistical analysis is acceptable and easy to move into other files. You can easily predict and visualize the data. Minitab is user-friendly statistical analysis programme.

Minitab helps me rapidly make the statistical analysis. It just requires basic level of statistics. You can easily copy the results to word file or print by simple clicking. The results are simple enough to be understood by non-experts. You can easily move columns and modify the data in worksheets.

The graphs attraction is limited and generally we have to re-plot the data in another program.

Mohammed
Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My students love using Minitab

Kommentare: Minitab helps me to save a lot of time and effort. I used mainly for my students because the software is very easy and it is also available for windows and Macbooks

Minitab is a great software for statistics. I highly recommend it for my students during their last year for their graduation projects. The software is pretty simple and there are many tutorials available that help the students while using the software. Importing data is so simple and generating graphs is very easy. There are a lot of statistical tools available but I like to use ANOVA and student-t test.

Nothing so far but sometime I find it hard when it comes to printing data and reports

Biswajit
CAE in Indien
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Minitab for optimization and regression

Kommentare: I love this product when it come to optimization of data.

It takes less space and doesn't slow down the pc.

The data that are needed needs to be imported sometimes it takes data not in a proper way, so it requires correction.

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I do statistical analysis for many of my projects, Minitab is essential for this analysis.

Kommentare: Not only can I run any statistical analysis that I may need, I can also learn about ones I did not previously know. And with an easy Microsoft Excel import function you can run regressions on any data sent your way.

Any kind of statistical analysis you need done you can find with Minitab. While in many other programs it takes careful wording of equations and an innate knowledge of statistics Minitab lays it out in a very clear manner. Whether you want to run an ANOVA, a Chi-squared test, make a histogram, or run a multiple regression model Minitab offers all of this and more. Furthermore, I have spent a good amount of time going through Minitab's tutorials and those are worth their weight in gold. If you ever worry that you forgot everything from your college statistics course: don't. This program will teach you everything you need to know.

It could be better at offering ways to print your projects, it can look jumbled if you do not set it up carefully.

Eduardo
Mechanical Engineering Student in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Minitab's Power

Kommentare: Amazed by the capabilities of the software and the amount of valuable information you can obtain from it, definitely worth it, but expensive in comparison to other software out in the market.

It is breathtaking the ease at which the program provides valuable information for the user. When provided with quality data. The user can easily obtain simple statistics analyisis, correlation between variables, predictions for later outcomes, very clear graphs, many types of regressions etc. Information about the reliability (statistical residual analysis) of the results depending on the input data. You can develop a DOE (design of experiments) to find the most impactful variable(s) and manipulate it/them to obtain desired results in whichever process.

The organization for various sheets could be improved but in general it is a very friendly software easy to understand a few hours into its use.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

review Minitab

It is a really good software to do some statistical and exploratory data analysis for beginners. It get the basic job done like creating a normal distribution, box plots and also finding the P values.

It does not have a lot of features like the new softwares in the market today like R, Python etc. It should get a revamp to stay in this market.