Über InsightEMR

Die Einzelsystemsoftware und das datengesteuerte Coaching von Clinicient haben dazu beigetragen, dass Kund*innen ein zweistelliges Wachstum erzielen konnten.

Erfahre mehr über InsightEMR

Then I have to call software vendor and have them find the eras. Also, difficult to correct some issues.

Bewertungen zu InsightEMR

3,9

InsightEMR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du InsightEMR bereits verwendet?

Easy to use and does the job well

Kommentare: Makes it easy to electronically post payments .
Speeds up the process of billing and posting claims

The speed in which it brings in data. Always easy to see the data and to retrieve information Use it in medical industry

There is not much I don't like. Sometimes data comes in late but that is probably due to vendors not program

Jenny
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dependable Software

Kommentare: The reporting feature has helped us to keep track of everything better. Copay collection, no show rates, A/R, etc.
Scheduling is incredibly easy. Documenting seems to be picked up easily by any new therapist that joins us and I love how you can tailor it to your needs.
Keeping up with important insurance updates/changes is the biggest reason we will stay with Clinicient! While other clinics struggle, we are able to adjust and keep up because of Clinicient!

Love staying informed with everything; updates are automatic. And issues are fixed in a timely manner.

Constantly putting in a password - but I get the security side of that. And that I have to uninstall the program on my receptionist's computer every 3 weeks and reinstall as it gets slower and slower since the last major update. I did contact support about it.

Britt
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Charting for PTs is good, billing is a pain.

Kommentare: The billing functions are a pain and when we call to get assistance, half of the people we speak with either have nothing to add over what we already knew or just say that's how it works and hopefully in the next year it will be improved. Data pushed to Zirmed or pulled from Zirmed frequently incorrect or missing things. Tasks are attached forever to the patient's chart. Errors cannot be corrected. Billing adjustments reflect everything on patient's bills, even when it was an error in Clinicient. FREQUENTLY charges pulled out and pushed to Zirmed are not in Zirmed - WAY too often to be "user error" as has been the ONLY explanation or help we received when we reached out to Customer Service on both Clinicient and Zirmed's departments. We literally have to go into Zirmed once a month and double check any and all DOS that haven't received payment and usually it is due to that error. Sadly, we were not aware this issue was a problem until MANY of our DOS's had been over the three month threshold and had to be written off. We lost a LOT of money in that process.

The Physical Therapists, for the most part, like the charting software. It is fairly basic and simple to use once you have all the templates figured out.

Billing/Tasks/templates/corrections/clearinghouse inputting and outputting/etc. Text reminders works on and off. Customer service doesn't know billing well and sometimes takes a long time to get back to us. Sometimes documents are scanned into patient's files to discover that they were magically missing from that patient's file and we find them later in a different patient's file, with no explanation. Templates have to be edited every so often because words will have been moved over and are no longer showing all of the sentence or the PT's signature is suddenly no longer printing on the letter.

Megan
Front Desk Coordinator in USA

Positive Review for InsightEMR

Kommentare: My overall experience with using InsightEMR has been very positive. It is easy to navigate, accessible, and great for our business!

What I like most about InsightEMR is the easy flow of it. It is very selfexplanitory, nt confusing. It allows me to easily schedule patients with therapists, put in their copay amounts, print patient paperwork, etc.

I have been using IsightEMR for a little over two years now, and I do have any cons/complaints about using InsightEMR so far.

Amy
owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great decision for our small clinic

Kommentare: Great. I recommend Clinicient to all of my colleagues and have a whole new perspecitve on my small business' successes and challenges.

Clinicient is easy to navigate and personalize to meet our clinic's needs. The front office integration is seamless with documentation and billing and having a personalized executive perspecitve on the metrics has been invaluable. The support staff is responsive and we feel valued as a customer everytime we comminicate a need. Therapists really appreciate the ability to create goals directly from the objective data, and personalize templates to share throughout the clinic. Payment turn around is worlds faster than we were previously experiencing.

We would love a wait-list feature for scheduling; currently, we use an external link for wait-listing patients.

Ellen
President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clinicient Review

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a positive experience. Working with our account manager on a monthly basis has been most helpful. The monthly management reports are very helpful to a practice owner.

The EMR system is fully integrated with the billing software. The documentation and billing software are fully integrated, making it more efficient for billing.

There are times where the system doesn't run smoothly despite having speedy internet connections.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

InsightEMR is a solid piece of software for your practice

We enjoyed the ability to have a scheduling system, EMR, billing options integrated into one system.

We tried to integrate the system with our billing software that was utilized within our multiple practices and could not get it to integrate with our system even after trying multiple times with InsightEMR support

Kyle
Student Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity and yet can be confusing.

The software is great at allowing you to make templates for your daily documentation so that you can tailor it to each type of patient and quickly finish your soap note. It’s easy to add small changes in the patients condition and quickly review previous treatments. It can simply add new parts to the objective and simply lets you type into the assessment. I like that there is a simple fill in the black option that allows to put in simple answers and expand on them if needed. This is a great software for clinical uses and for companies with multiple clinics.

There are lots of weird tricks to learn. Like if the search bar has text in it you cannot add terms from the pull down menu when filling in black spots. Took forever to figure out why. Also when scheduling there is no option for every other week. So the poor receptionist has to fill in each weekly treatment and then go back and delete every other weekly appointment.

Insight EMR

Kommentare: We are using this for all of our medical records. It is a great tool.

I use this produce everyday for my job. Love that it is easy to document and essentially automated.

It is clunky to print evaluation reports for patients.

Why I like about Insight

Kommentare: Insight decreases my note taking time. Keeps in in compliance.

Easy to learn and use. Intuitive software.

I would like quicker access to support, but this is not a big problem.

Lauren
Administrative Director in USA

Clinicient InsightEMR Review

Kommentare: Other than the reasons mentioned above on the admin end I like Clinicient. The system helps me get snapshots quickly for each office and allows me to dig in with the management team of said office. I would really to see where we are with insightGO for admin - I hopped on a call twice giving opinions on items we could adjust.

I love how many reports there are to assist both admin and clinical. There are plenty of reports you can use as a dashboard to view how your company did in the previous month, but even creating reports that show you a quicker snapshot. The scheduling/functionality is very easy - nice to train new staff on it. Once you are trained in Clinicient and find all the little tricks it's a nice system, but a lot of the times we find these tips from months and/or years of experience.

All the little bugs/glitches - which I know nothing is perfect. Claims with issues: if it can show which office the patient received treatment from would be a great help. Able to open 2 windows at the same time - difficult to complete certain tasks. I usually will try to open Insight Billing just to have two windows. Placing notes on the schedule - two or more can't be the same time. Customer Service - is there a way to speak with someone quicker? Especially about the little things?

Wenonalani
Medical office manager in USA

useless

Kommentare: A nightmare. Things occasionally dissappear off the schedule causing huge problems and its extremely limited on his device capability.

nothing really its unstable and upgrades have only resulted in less stability.

This company tried to get too big too fast the software itself is unstable and the support system is useless. I became a full time billing liason because we utilized their services for both billing and EMR and Ive spent the last 3 years fixing their mistakes. Issues are not solved in a timely manner

Sally
AR Representative in USA

Review

Kommentare: The software overall is very easy to learn and use. The support you received is very good.

The software is very easy to use and the feature allow us to track our patient load. It is easy review the appointment schedule and notes.

Sometimes it is difficult to obtain the report you need, its there but you have to sometimes really look through several different ways before finding what you want. But that is just a learning curve.

Medizinische Praxis

Clinicians is an outstanding product!

Clinicient continuously evolves as a PT software company providing EMR and integrated billing, A/R services. The EMR product is easily customizable to your clinicians skill level in regards to complexity of objective tests and measures as well as numerous other topics. Reports to referring physicians can be customized as well to allow ease of reading or extensive whichever you prefer. The account management solutions offers amazing A/R controls that can easily adapt to your administrative employee skill level and management style. Cash flow is high due to their oversight.

New hire training videos and practice database can be a little more integrated to allow learning and actual practice at the same time. It would also be nice if had IPad application and run on a MAC operating system.

Ernie
Practice Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied User

Kommentare: Clinicient helps us navigate and problem solve all the changes within the Heathcare landscape.

The system integrates with both clinical and billing software. The reporting features are excellent. Clinicient has helped our practice triple is size in 7 years.

There are some minor software bugs that occur and the EMR will not integrate with our outcomes tracking software.

Jerry
Medizinische Praxis

Clinicent EMR makes operating an outpatient PT practice easier !

The software is user friendly, with a manageable learning curve. It is fully customizable to meet the needs of patients and clinicians. Clinicient EMR allows Clinicent software allows for direct communication with physicians and other health care practitioners. It streamlines the process by combining documentation, billing, communication all in one software. The account specialists and knowledgeable, and always available to assist clinicians with any problems. Clinicient constantly strives to stay on top of documentation requirements for Medicare, continuously updating to maintain Medicare compliance.

Clinicient is not yet set up to store videos/pictures to better support need for PT/progress.

Jane
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use the system every day in our work week. It is easy to navigate.

Easy to navigate thru the system. You can access different pages from one page. This saves alot of time.

System is usually slow. You have to wait for different pages to upload. Also, when you update certain items, you can't refresh. You have to completely log out and log back in.

Sharon
Consultant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Five Stars for Clinicient Insight!

Kommentare: The switch to Clinicient Insight changed the dynamics of our very busy physical therapy practice. It eliminated any concerns about documentation and eased the burden of billing because it is physical therapy driven. Scheduling is streamlined and life is good!

Ease of use.

It is not set up for NYS workers' compensation C4 forms.

Connie

Clinicient - A part of my success

I have used Clinicient since it first came on the market. As I have grown, Clinicient has grown with me. I started by using just the scheduling and documentation. When Clinicient added the ability to integrate documentation with billing, we signed on quickly. Using Clinicient allowed me to reduce the number of staff I needed for billing. We, as a unit, are more efficient with our documentation which in turns creates improved revenue collection, fewer billing mistakes and decreased outstanding balances.

I have very few complaints about the product. Staff is knowledgeable and respond in a timely manner.

Nichole
VP/COO, PT in USA

Great Options for Customizing

The ease of adding new exercises, tests or templates.

No undo button, changes in resolution requirements, sometimes errors or connectivity issues.

Business Manager/Partner in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Clinicient, a great team mate

It is made specifically for therapists by therapists. We feel very safe due to their efforts to build compliance into the system. Cloud based option gives us peace of mind knowing that we don't have a bunch of PHI around our office. Great reporting and metric features. Customizable templates. Customer service and value added services and training are wonderful. One stop shop for Scheduling, Documentation, Billing.

I am guessing that it could be just a problem with all programs, but they are just not as fast as paper charting.

Lauren
Office Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Clinicient

Kommentare: It was very easy to learn and get used too. The ease of being able to copy and paste appointments when a patient wants to schedule out really helps us get it done fast for them.

Cindy
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very Happy With Clinicient

Kommentare: We have been using Clinicient Insight EMR and Billing for 3-1/2 years now and as the practice manager and biller for our practice, I have found that having the schedule, documentation and billing modules linked together to be an invaluable time saver. I can quickly get documentation information when reviewing charges which makes my job much easier. Insight gives me immediate data such as Medicare cap amount used, visits remaining under an authorization, and whether or not a POC has been signed by a physician. It also prompts the therapists when to complete PQRS and FL reporting. Support has improved exponentially with the recent introduction of Empower. But what I like most is that I don't have to worry about notes being completed by the end of the day - many times the notes are done by the time the patient leaves - which allows me to bill when I want. I feel confident that the therapists are complying with all Medicare requirements, that the billed charges are supported by the documentation and that we are accurately billing for our services which has improved our revenue and cash flow. Moving to Clinicient was the best business decision we ever made.

Medizinische Praxis

Overall positive results since switching to Clinicient.

Very comprehensive software with much power for data management.

Software needed a lot of editing "out of the box" by our staff to customize it to our needs. This was very time consuming. I am not sure why a software designed for PT has options from pic lists for chiropractic care? The self directed customer service program (Creating a "Help" case) was very poor in the beginning with most requests unanswered for weeks. But, in the last year, this has improved considerably, and most help cases are actually answered via a follow up phone call.

carrie
PT director owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

always having issues and cannot connect or use customer service is rude

nothing, it is NOT what it was presented to us. there is nothing I like about this program we are finding another one

everything about it, it is slow, staff doesn't help in a timely matter, they don't help with updated billing