AutoPal Bewertungen

4,8 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,9 /5

Über AutoPal

Marktführende, webbasierte Kreditsoftware für Autokreditgeber*innen, Titeldarlehensgeber*innen, Buy-here-pay-here-Kredite, Verbraucherfinanzierung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AutoPal

Bryce M.
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"Most Comprehensive and Powerful Loan Servicing Software"

Kommentare: Its really helped us keep accurate records of our loan files, and make adjustments due to irregular payments or loan modifications. It makes sending out monthly statements very simple.

Vorteile: I looked for a long time, and at many options to find all the features that Auto Pal offers. Its the most affordable software in its class. It has more than enough features than we typically use, and can help us resolve the really tricky loan calcs when we do a loan modification. A lot of the other loan servicing software doesn't have the tools to simply run the accurate calcs for a loan mod. Its been a great asset to our business. I also like the auto generated statements each month to make monthly billing simple. It also great to have it cloud based so that our whole team can easily access our accounts.
The support team has always been great to talk to, and helpful getting us set up and resolving any technical issues we run into.

Nachteile: It took some effort and energy to get the software up and running, and customized to our needs. As always, it takes time to get used to a new software platform. Some of the advanced functions take time and can be difficult to learn (we required help from the support team, but they were great), overall we got the software running to fit our company model well.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Gene G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2017

"Great tech support and great servicing platform"

Kommentare: I recommend this platform.

Vorteile: Our company specializes in auto leases and loans and Autopal is designed for this business. We took advantage of trial to make sure it was the platform, and we signed right after the demo. There was a little confusion at the beginning which delayed converting our accounts to the new platform, but the support at Autopal addressed the issues quickly and matched our lease contracts within few hours. There was also a learning curve, but the staff at Autopal (Steve) work through the issues with us, and has always been helpfuling us find solutions. Autopal’s support staff is as great as the servicing platform. AutoPal has helped us to better manage our risks efficiently, and we would not have been able grow our portfolio and attract capital without it. We used to go to several systems and folders to get information on a contract. AutoPal allow us to streamline our processes and reduce overhead. The autopay feature improved our collections by over 50% and the automated payment reminders allowed us to reduce delinquencies. Our customers have the ability to make payments online and see account information including an electronic version of their signed contract.

Nachteile: AutoPal is a great servicing platform, but the origination tool needs improvements. The user website is not responsive, which makes is challenging for our customers to use it officially on the cellphones.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Nancy N.
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2016

"DOESN'T WORK AND THEY WON'T LET US OUT OF CONTRACT"

Kommentare: We had an unusual set up and need. I spent extensive time with sales staff and trainers to make sure that it could be made to fit our needs and was reassured and promised repeatedly that it would. So, i signed up. We spent months trying to get it to work the way they said it would. Their tech staff tried, but their setup just doesn't work for what we need. I'm a business owner, so i understand that sometimes no matter how hard you try, it doesn't work for a customer. But that's when a good business would let you out of the contract. I paid a substantial ($2500) set up fee that I have no issue with them keeping. I just want to not have to continue to pay the monthly fee for a software I can't use. They refused. I filed a BBB complaint after their refusal to act reasonably. They have ignored it. I don't see any effort to do what's right.

von AutoPal Loan Servicing Software an 20.4.2016

We are sorry All Family Finance feels this way. We strive for customer satisfaction both before and after the purchase of the software. We know your scenario was unusual, and after a lot of work by our support staff, they were able to accurately enter your unconventional contracts into AutoPal. The options to either sign a contract or use our software month-to-month were clearly explained. Our software will do what you need it to, and our support staff is standing by to help you get up and running.

• Bewertet am 15.4.2016
Lisa S.
CFO/GM
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2017

"Very easy to set up and use. Would definitely recommend!"

Kommentare: Accurate and simple loan management. Very "user friendly" for our staff and our customers.

Vorteile: Provides all the pertinent information for loan management at the click of a button. Simple and convenient navigation for the customer with online access and payment options. The very few times we have had technical problems, AutoPal's technical group has an immediate answer, and has everything up and running very quickly.

Nachteile: Doesn't account for "Lease Income" separately. The additional "tools" are quite expensive. The website offered is very limited in "edit" options.

• Bewertet am 19.5.2017
Nathan S.
Controller
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2017

"Crucial Loan Servicing Software for a Growing Company"

Kommentare: We have partnered with Autopal since 2014, and the software has helped us streamline many processes in funding, administration and collections. Autopal helped propel our company to operate leaner, more effectively and efficiently. The software and customer service team have been supportive and accommodated our considerable growth. Another benefit of Autopal is its partnerships with third party companies (e.g. credit reporting, eft, etc), which enabled the system to be a "one-stop shop" for servicing loans. We would highly recommend Autopal to other lenders and BHPH dealerships for its ease of use and the great customer support team.

• Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Cosonya J.
collection account manager
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2018

"every time I call I always get someone that takes time to help."

Vorteile: easy to learn, the payment system. and how the customer forms are right there. I like the transaction tab shows you how prin and interest applied on the account and the late fees.

Nachteile: runs slow sometimes. overall I think its a pretty good software to use on daily base. I don't have any other cons on this software.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Mario M.
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2018

"Great customer service"

Vorteile: The software is very friendly to use it. The training videos make it easier to train our staff. Also, when we have any doubt or question, we go back to use them as a reference.

Nachteile: Probably when more than one employee is working at the same account, it should be a good idea to show some type of warning.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Cheryl F.
HR Coordinator/Financial Aid Representative
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2018

"We have utilized AutoPal Software for 3+ yrs and look forward to continuing our future partnership."

Vorteile: The functionality that allows us to pull various reports with ease and obtain instantaneous results. Steve is incredibly courteous and helpful when we have required assistance.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Excellent Product, Excellent Customer Service"

Kommentare: We are now offering loans to increase the number of people who would take advantage of our services. We had never serviced loans and had no idea how such a thing could be accomplished efficiently. Autopal can service an entire loan without you having to do very much

Vorteile: The AutoPal software probably does everything you need it to do. There are no shortage of tutorials and technical support to get you started.

Nachteile: The software seems very well designed and on point with it's purpose.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Title Clerk
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2018

"Awesome! Software is so easy to use, staff is so knowledgably and friendly!"

Kommentare: Gives me extra time to do other things, sends out messages and reminders on my behalf

Vorteile: Easy to navigate, is self sufficient, will send emails, reminders, and tons of auto features that save me valuable time.

Nachteile: Least like that there isn't more selections in the collections, it only gives the option for Bankruptcy's and that's not usually the case.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Hannah B.
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2018

"Autopal has been a great asset for our company."

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and the fact that everything is organized. We use autopal when helping our dealerships out with their accounts. You can add notes and payment information very easily. It helps us keep track of everything that goes on with each account. You can easily print any document you need for the account with many templates already on the software. Very professional.

Nachteile: Sometimes we have trouble with logging into the software at all. We contact customer service and they are very helpful. This problem only seems to occur when updates or maitnence is being done with the system. It is always back up and running before too long.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Theresa M.
Human Resource Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2018

"Mark provided me with good information to help me solve my issue."

Vorteile: I enjoy the ease of use this software provides. My colleagues love the customer support experience on every call.

Nachteile: This is a great question. However, I am unable to think of anything i dislike about the software today. Better luck next time.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Dave N.
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2015

"Dynamite lending software"

Kommentare: Years ago, we added in-house financing as an option to increase sales. We do interior home repair and restoration. We started off old-school with notepads and excel but soon realized we needed help. My office manager, tried a few software options and then recommended this one to me. I got involved to make sure we were getting our money's worth.
Being new to lending, I was blown away at all of the options. Tanner was my sales contact and he was great. He showed me how to do all I needed and we bought the software. The reason I am reviewing Autopal's software today is because last month our company hit a milestone. Our lending business is now more profitable than ever. Four years ago, I had no idea how popular and profitable financing could be. This Autopal software is dynamite. I like almost everything about it. Their support team knows more about lending then we do so it is not uncommon for us even reach out to them for non software related questions. I hate new expenses, however, this one has likely saved me from needing to hire a few more employees. I will pay $1 to save or make $2 any day of the week. I never really thought I was going to be in the lending business but now that I am, you can bet your bottom dollar I made the right choice to go with autopal and would recommend them to anyone. I am fine talking to new lenders if my long-winded review was not detailed enough. My office number is (801) 254-1633

• Bewertet am 28.7.2015
Michael H.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2017

"The ONLY software worth using!"

Vorteile: I can't say enough great things about Autopal! It is easy to use, the functionality is amazing, the vendor integrations are perfect, and the support staff are beyond helpful and such nice people! Autopal is the best!

• Bewertet am 3.5.2017
Desiree C.
Business Office
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2018

"AutoPal is fantastic"

Kommentare: This software is very easy to use, and any time I have a question, the support team always provides a solution.

Vorteile: Very user friendly, simple to navigate, and keep track

Nachteile: I haven't identified any so far, everything is great

• Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Desiree C.
Business Office
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2017

"Always provides solutions to my issues."

Vorteile: I love the Support Team, Always successful in helping me with any questions.
The program is very easy to use. The Report selections are my favorite.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Diane H.
Finance Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2018

"Was able to correct what would have taken me another whole day to complete"

Vorteile: Very easy to use and the reports are very helpful, very user friendly and I love this software. I would recommend this software to everyone.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Mary M.
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2017

"Real Estate or Business to Business Lenders"

Kommentare: My company is a private real estate lender with business to business term and line of credit loans. The software is made especially for auto loan and lease companies. I should have utilized the free trial tool prior to scheduling my live demo to test the functionality for lines of credit and fund reporting. It has taken me a bit to get the system configured correctly to suppress unneeded fields, but that is likely my own deficiency. After reaching out a few times we got all of my issues resolved. The support group is courteous and patient, and have helped me resolve the issues and configure reports to get accurate information from the system. Just be aware that this is a business to consumer platform and functions best for term loans with set regular payments. You can make it work though for other types of loans, you just have to understand how the system works and configure some custom reports and emails. Utilize the free trial and book multiple loans, make payments and advances, etc. so that you can see how the system works. Overall, for the money it was a good investment for us, as we are low volume and can manage the loan portfolio with some customization of the software. Compared to other software designed more for business to business loans it's a real value.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Gabriela S.
Assistant Finance Mgr
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2017

"Very professional !! Clear and accurate explanation."

Vorteile: Is exactly what we need for our company.
We can create our loans, our documents, we can see all the reports that we need.

Nachteile: It could be useful if the price would be more accessible for the features that we have. Besides that, we actually did not found any cons :)

• Bewertet am 18.12.2017
Vanessa F.
Guest Services
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"Great"

Vorteile: Its the most affordable software that performs all of its functions. Very easy to use which allows for minimum errors.

Nachteile: Logging in can be difficult when multiple users are using at the same time which can be a hassle but not a huge deal.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Greg T.
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2017

"NEW TO AUTOPAL AND VERY HAPPY FAR!"

Vorteile: My firm purchased autopal for our lending business in September after trying a handful of different free trials out there. AutoPals software was the most user friendly and intuitive of the trials and we have been very happy to date. The support team has been very helpful in getting us up and running as we onboarded 50 plus loans. I find the flexibility of the software to be its biggest advantage and we have only scratched the surface of what it can do i think. So far very good!

Nachteile: Initial support and setup time could be greater as that cost can add up quickly.
Greater flexibility for" interest only" loans would be helpful in my situation.

• Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Keri L.
Finance Manager Assistant
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2017

"Easy to use software"

Vorteile: The easy access to modifying a loan in the system.
The multiple options of forms that can be sent to customers.

• Bewertet am 23.6.2017
Dylan H.
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2017

"AutoPal Review"

Kommentare: I have been working closely with the AutoPal software to manage thousands of loans. I've been through almost everything they have to offer (at least it seems) and it still surprises me to this day when I get lost in something how easy it turns out to be. I'm very satisfied with the ease of use with this software. AutoPal is easy to use and there are a lot of features.The technical support team is very quick in answering when you call. Also I really like how the UI is very pleasing to the eye. Retroactively fixing things is a little harder then I would like. If you don't have your settings right in the beginning it can cause problems down the road. Resources via "My Accounts" tab is not helpful in the grand scheme of things. For example, I think the videos provided on the site are more confusing than they are helpful. We have found the wordpress articles to be much more helpful.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Jaydee L.
GM
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2015

"Servicing sub prime auto loan contracts."

Kommentare: This is definitely the best software for servicing our sub prime auto loans. I have used multiple programs over the last 15 years and wish I could have just started with AutoPal. It seams every time I think that I am having a issue with the software its just a great feature I just didn't learn about yet. If anything the program has too many features, but most are defaulted so it is still very simple to use. If I were to say the biggest advantage of this software it would be the simplicity of use. Everything is clear and easy to use. Even before the helpful drop downs from the question marks (I have been with them from the beginning) a quick phone call would get you friendly and easily understood help. There really is no competition to AutoPal and even if I ran into another that even worked "well" I have no reason to look further because I just can't find any complaints!

• Bewertet am 6.5.2015
Beverley C.
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2017

"Overall, my experience has been good. The AutoPal support staff is professional, knowledgable, and g"

Kommentare: The software is easy to use, but purely from an accounting standpoint, I wish I could get more reports on a historical basis. For example, I would like to know the DPD of every account at month end, but I cannot get this unless I schedule an automatic report to be generated midnight the last day of the month. I wish I could get reports on any day of the month that would provide me with information as of a date in the past. Because loan transactions change constantly (payment reversals, charge reversals, non-accrual, etc) it would be great to get ALL reports (not just the reverse calc report, payment breakdown, and payment log) that reflect transactions that have changed in whatever information I am seeking.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2017