I am loyal to Jobvite!

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Paola G.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love Jobvite! I was introduced to it at my company prior to Behavior Frontiers, and upon my inception at Behavior Frontiers I suggested Jobvite. The owners of the company loved it so we launched it. It has made the hiring process more streamlined, and easier for our team. I love it so much that we are now looking into the on-boarding piece, which I feel, will make it easier for our HR Team and it will be a better candidate experience.

Vorteile: Everything is housed in one place. Everyone on the team can get access to the information they need.
Hiring managers do not need to depend on the recruiter.
Pulling reports is super simple.
Customer service is always great.
Easy application process for candidate.
Easy hiring process for hiring team.

Nachteile: I wish there were more reports available with graphs and pivot tables that are less confusing when you download them on excel.

von Jobvite an 29.10.2019

Paola, Thank you so much for being a Jobvite customer!!! We really appreciate you.

A Recruiting team's best friend

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
David D.
Director, Talent Acquisition
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, a positive experience. We would recommend highly.

Vorteile: Since we implemented Jobvite, it has been a valuable asset to the Lewis organization, not just the Recruiting team, but to hiring managers and employees. From it's easy-apply features for candidates to its reporting functions to show ROI and /source hiring data, my team and I have been very pleased. The feedback we received from managers and staff have been positive. New employees (with simple training) pick up its features quickly and start using Jobvite right away for interviews, candidate evaluations, social sharing and/or referrals.

Nachteile: Jobvite has a robust reporting function and we use it for about 2-3 weekly, monthly & annual reports. Some of the other reports are difficult to create on your own, requiring help from your Jobvite rep and/or Jobvite customer service. The Engage portion of Jobvite (an extra feature) hasn't been that successful for us, but that may just be that we need more training. Either way, we don't use it much. Also, integration is a factor. If an organization has a separate HRIS, identify integration possibilities.

von Jobvite an 14.8.2019

David, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

Jobvite does the things a Talent Attraction Pro needs...without a lot of fuss

Bill W.
Senior Recruiter
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used all major Applicant Tracking and Applicant RM systems. Jobvite is the cleanest of what might be termed the "minimalist" systems. It gets the job done without a lot of fuss. Very user-centric and intuitive, ramp-time is fairly short. Some of the bells (Campaigns, email "slams" etc.) have a steep learning curve; this is problematic for me since I am working specialist positions rather than commodity positions.

Vorteile: There are three elements with Jobvite that are just the best:
1. Each landing page is clean and consistent. Any TA Pro knows that every implementation of a system like Jobvite is modified to meet the needs of the client. I've used Jobvite at two companies and while there were the expected differences, the overall look, feel and function was essential the same, module to module.
2. Jobvite has done a great job of integrating the Engage side with the rest of the functionality. One of my personal metrics for ATSs is "can I get from Point A to Point B in four or fewer mouse clicks." Jobvite has done themselves proud in meeting a metric they likely didn't know existed. 3. Jobvite has sufficient points for adding significant information about a candidate as the candidate moves through the selection process. This is important for many reasons and most TA Pros know what they are.

Nachteile: There is one issue that drives me up a wall with Jobvite and it is pervasive throughout the application. Data and information that should be passed to 1. other common applications or 2. stay with the applicant as the applicant is moved within Jobvite to other requisitions (and this is a hyper-common occurrence) JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN. Two examples:
1. Jobvite makes it very easy to send a quick note to a potential candidate from within a requisition. Problem--that note doesn't get passed to the primary email client AND if the candidate tries to reply, the reply does not go directly to the primary email client. Drives me up a wall.
2. In my organization, we have very close control over visa sponsorship. If I reject a candidate for requiring visa sponsorship and note that fact in the NOTE function, that is not married to the candidate's record. Having this functionality would save Talent Attraction team time.

Recruiting through social media was not this much easy before I was recommended with Jobvite from a old colleague

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Venugopal S.
Technical Support
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Jobvite is based upon Continuous Candidate Engagement (CCE), which aims to modernize the recruitment space. It is a candidate focused recruiting model which has so many pros to have a look upon. It helps companies recruit candidates with meaningful experiences at the correct time, in the right way, from the very first look. Jobvite is built on a platform which uses automation and intelligence to increase speed, cost-effectiveness, and quality of talent requisition. Moreover, you will be amazed to know that it manage resumes, prevent candidate duplicity, tracks applicant, provide notification and alerts, and so on. It is user-friendly as well. Jobvite provides a great dashboard and user interface, which makes it easy to use and manipulate. It is integrated with G Suite, which helps to schedule interviews and responding from emails seamlessly. Jobvite helps to expand the talent search socially by posting the positions out to your twitter/WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram network.

Nachteile: Although Jobvite seems to be a boon in Modern Recruitment Process, it has some disadvantages as well. Firstly, it is an application which is not refined as it contains so many errors and bugs. System lags frequently, and sometimes over filter candidates. Despite being run by automation and intelligence, it is much more a manually operated system. Long clunky log in process is also highlighted as a disadvantage. There are some issues with its upgrades and performances. Its customer support feature isn't functioning as smooth as desired. Another problem with Jobvite is that it is more of a Requisition focused rather than candidate focused. Thus, finding the real candidates is somewhat a tough job with Jobvite!

State of the art social media recruiting platform with a lackluster recruiting workflow.

Bewertet am 25.7.2017
Richard M.
Recruiter

Vorteile: The Social Media platform integration is still best in class. It works well and allows easy visibility for your company's jobs across all social media platforms.

Nachteile: There are several things, but the actual ATS part of the system seems to have been designed as an afterthought. The workflow is not intuitive and there are too many features that just are not there for a modern search firm, and I imagine it would be very frustrating for an internal corporate recruiter as well. The worst feature though is their enforced branding through email. If you use Jobvite, every time you send an email through their platform it will go out with a jobvite.com email address. This means that many of your candidates will just not see the emails you send because their junk mail filters are picking up the jobvite.com email address as spam because they have a very high junk mail score and also because the word job is in the email address. When I used Jobvite as a corporate recruiter, I was constantly having to call candidates to see if they had received my emails and when I found out they had not I was resending messages from outside of Jobvite. When I called Jobvite, they said this was not a feature that could be easily turned off, and that the only way to do this was for our sys admins to make changes to the company domain settings and if your admins are like mine, they are not going near that with a 10 foot pole. This an idiotic feature and a deal killer for anyone in the recruiting industry.

If you are thinking about it- just do it!

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Duc N.
HRIS Administrator
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Just a point to note and not really a negative to the platform, but it is something that Jobvite folks can help to make the system even more friendly to those state and local Government folks looking for an ATS platform. Jobvite is a social media recruitment platform so the whole process from hire to on-boarding is meant to be quick and efficient- the platform is more tailored to the modern day business environment where-by users are familiar with technology. Because of this, it is not as "friendly" to local or state government environment. With that said, as a local government entity, still made it to work and have been working now since the beginning on 2019! So that is to say the flexibility and adaptability of the Jobvite are there BUT you need to have a very well-versed administrator/architect/systems analyst to really translate business processes to approval workflow from inception to Go-Live!

Vorteile: Support is great!
Ease of use once set up correctly!
Flexible and adaptable to business needs but within reason!
Reliable and consistent!

Nachteile: Just a point to note and not really a negative to the platform, but it is something that Jobvite folks can help to make the system even more friendly to those state and local Government folks looking for an ATS platform.

von Jobvite an 23.9.2019

Thank you for your review Duc, we appreciate you!

Complete ATS

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Martina A.
Recruitment and Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As I currently work with another software, I miss a lot of the great functionalities Jobvite has and the freedom within it for the hiring manager to define each requisition flow/process.

Vorteile: Jobvite is a complete and multifunctional ATS. The candidate process can be tailored to each requisition need due to the multiple statuses, screening types and contact options.
It feels like an actual flow and it makes it easier to follow the candidate journey and keep track of the email sent and received.
Bulk emailing and bulk change of status are also 2 great tools - which I use to give for granted but I don't have in the other ATS I use for m current product (SF).

Nachteile: 1. No access to knock out form templates + no option to customize basic templates
2. Not all entities/products are selectable when posting a JD
3. when searching a candidate name in the top bar, it should be made default that the search shows candidates in your own req. (With then the option to see all). Most hiring managers would be looking for their specific candidates.

von Jobvite an 13.11.2019

Martina, thank you so much! We really appreciate you!

Jobvite Review

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Vince V.
VP of Talent
Verpackung und Container, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to have all candidates in one place and run reporting on the several data points has been very valuable. The reporting is still a work in progress for our needs.
Since using Jobvite we have been able to provide reliable reporting to our hiring managers and executive team.

Vorteile: It serves as a receptacle for all candidates, the ability to communicate with multiple candidates at one time. It's a time saver. The reporting is helpful, the product is easy to navigate. It serves as a one stop product for all things recruiting related from, communicating with hiring managers to candidates and everything in between.

Nachteile: The reporting could be stronger, an more fluid approach with LinkedIn Recruiter, and better email options. The ability to add a signature in the email templates that doesn't look generic.

von Jobvite an 26.8.2019

Vince, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

JobVite is clearly the current #1 ATS for a reason!!!

Bewertet am 17.9.2015
Steve S.
Recruiter
Bankwesen

Vorteile: The product is very robust and allows for virtually every aspect of our current recruiting process to be made much more streamlined and efficient. Also, our implementation manager is wonderfully attentive, responsive, and highly insightful, making her an absolute dream come true business partner to guide us through the transition process.

Nachteile: As to be expected, we experienced an almost complete drop-off in communication from our initial point of contact (sales rep) once we signed the contract. While we fully expected that, he could have been more hands-on and clear with next steps, making all required connections, and providing a more seamless transition to those next-level business partners assisting us in the transition. It would have also been slightly less impersonal than receiving almost instant automated emails from JobVite's Accounting system about invoices and deadlines, if the sales rep himself might have been proactive and forwarded and or made a call to explain those. The experience was pretty corporate and or big brand to go from, "what can I do to show you more / earn your business?" to essentially, "Thank you for choosing JobVite, You owe us money, go here to pay by X deadline. Do Not Reply to This Email." Again, a little more hand-holding and personal touch would have been nice from the sales rep, especially considering the size of the check we cut him.

My Jobvite experience in the first 6 months

Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Stacey H.
Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator
Computer-Vernetzung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I think, JV is an underused application with what it could do an as a recruitment tool, reporting tool, and an administrative user tool. However, there have been situations when asked to run a particular report. One would think, JV would be able to run it because those fields are in options fields within the program. Unfortunately, some of our report requests are not available. There's always room for improvement.

Vorteile: I like there are many things I like about JV. Figuring they system out wasn't as difficult as I anticipated. I learned fairly quickly how to maneuver around the system. I really like learning what I can get out of the reports and still learning there is so much more there is to be learned throughout the system.

Nachteile: There are some things that I don't like about this ATS, in general, as there is a lot of toggling around to different screens which takes time. However, I haven't had much experience working with other ATS's to make a fair comparison. There has been frustration getting instant online help in a timely manner. JV may or may not have this as an option, but online learning courses. I use this ATS, not as a recruiter, but more as an administrator monitoring all new WW jobs posted to ensure all new postings have continuity, consistent messaging, spelling errors, along with a gender-neutral tone.

Helps our Recruiting Needs as a Small Business

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Human Resources Assistant
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It gets the job done and it's useful for us as a small business to have a place where people can apply online without building our own application process on our website. It's simple for applicants to fill out, but it is time-consuming on our end to get the applications ready.

Vorteile: I like that you are able to put pretty much anything and everything on the screening forms. So many other software/websites make their application so simplistic that we barely get any information from our candidates other than a resume. We have a full application that we like our candidates to fill out so it is nice to be able to put all the questions we want on the screening form. It's also a convenient way to keep all of our recruiting needs in one spot.

Nachteile: It's not as user-friendly as I would like it. Creating the screening forms is very time-consuming. It's difficult to be able to delete requisitions or candidates which I understand, but at the same time, it would be useful to have. I inherited the software from our previous HR rep and there were so many things that were incorrect and what not and it's really difficult to clean up requsitions. I'd also prefer if we could turn off the general application as we get so many resumes for positions that sometimes don't even exist.

Solid Product

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Steven M.
HR Project Manager
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Once fully operational, Jobvite has performed very well overall.

Vorteile: Excellent candidate engagement functionality and the on-boarding tools are top notch. The interactive support/help tools are very helpful and intuitive.

Nachteile: The admin module is not always intuitive and it can take a few tries to find the right screen for making changes. Additionally, the implementation model is a challenge, as there is no single person accountable to keeping the project on track.

von Jobvite an 13.11.2019

Steven, thank you! We appreciate you!

Jobvite rocks

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Maggie S.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We get rave reviews from candidates during the onboarding experience.

Vorteile: I love that the product is so customizable and integrates nicely with our HRIS systems. I also love that it really helps with branding and creating a wonderful candidate experience.

Nachteile: I had issues with turn over of my account manager on the sales side. I also have had to call or use the chat feature a lot and find that a dedicated customer support team per accounts would be the best route to take. instead, I always get differnt peopel with a differnt level of product or account knowledge and I find myself repeating to them. I'd love to see more premade reports in the system. We live in the world of Data and It needs to be easier to data mine the system

von Jobvite an 8.8.2019

Maggie, we are so happy to hear that you are loving Jobvite and so are your candidates! I let our Sales Leader and head of Support know your concerns and suggestions.

Would be better if they had good Customer Support and their platform was more stable

Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Deedee B.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's not horrible, if you've never used an ATS before, you'll think it's terrific. If you've used some of the others like Level or Greenhouse, you'll think it's fair but not great.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, it's somewhat intuitive and has a lot of good features. They have a lot of good training tutorials online so it's pretty easy to get hiring managers to use it. For the money, it's not a bad ATS, I'd give it a B- if I were grading it.

Nachteile: Their site goes down quite a bit which leaves you stuck not being able to do anything.
Customer Support is super hard to get in touch with, you'll stay on the phone waiting for someone to answer for hours, if they ever do they are not very helpful.
The reporting leaves a lot to be desired. It does some very basic reporting, but sometimes the numbers are not accurate and trying to get support to help understand why is impossible.

Easy to use but still can get better

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Recruiting Coordinator
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's very easy to maintain data in the tool and hence our Talent Acquisition Team's work is more transparent to the stakeholders. We also get to know where are the delays in the interview process or offer approval process

Vorteile: - It's very consumer friendly. If the consumer hasn't used any ATS tool ever, Jobvite has a very easy UI and anyone can pick it up quite quickly without any formal training. - I really appreciate the quick help I get from the Customer Support team, they are just simply awesome.

Nachteile: I would rather write "What could be better" rather than writing any cons It will be really great if the users can create more and more reports rather than going back and forth with your team, there are many times that there is some amount of data that we require but we can't create the report from scratch and have to keep scrolling through already available reports

Loving Jobvite!

Anna R.
Corporate Recruiter
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used to use another, more simple ATS that didn't allow for candidates to be taken through a workflow, or even allow managers to submit feedback. We paired that with Google Sheets, and everything just got messy. We've been using Jobvite now for about a year, and it's really simplified my life, and kept things organized.

Vorteile: I like the intuitive way that I can track, and take candidates through the workflow. It allows me to see at a glance where my candidates are which helps me plan what needs to be done, and adjust sourcing. Jobvite also allows me to communicate clearly and instantly with hiring managers, as they have access to see where candidates are as well, and we can keep feedback all together.

Nachteile: My only con of Jobvite is that when I search a candidate's name, maybe a letter or two off, Jobvite will say there isn't anyone in the system with that name. So it's important to spell your candidate's name correctly. I wish it would bring up similarly spelled candidates, but other than that, I've enjoyed using Jobvite.

Streamlined recruitment, with caveats

Bewertet am 17.6.2016
Timur A.
Manager of Talent Marketing
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My team uses jobvite as the centerpiece of our recruiting strategy. We pull data every day to see our progress, and keep all info about each candidate in jobvite. It has streamlined our process, but some unfriendly UI designs and too often outages slow us down.

Vorteile: - Keeping everything in one place. Great that we can access candidate information so easily and keep it all organized. Allows us to make sure no one gets dropped. - Usability with other programs. Love how it merges with my gcal when I schedule an interview, and how I can reply to emails from my gmail instead of having to log in.

Nachteile: - Ugly emails. Emails sent from Jobvite show up strangely, and the fact that it comes from a strange email address means that it sometime goes to SPAM for the candidate. I find myself going through personal email more often now. - Customer service. My team had to go through a couple of customer service reps before we found one who eagerly jumped into our issues and took immediate action. I recognize Jobvite is a growing platform, but waiting on fixes means we potentially lose great candidates.

Jobvite makes our recruitment process streamlined, organized, and easily collaborative.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Kylee B.
International Recruiter

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is the ability to save workflow processes. That way depending on the type of position I'm recruiting on or where that positions is based, the appropriate workflow process will automatically be put in place and therefore the appropriate managers and other key employees in the recruitment process will be notified.
Jobvites ability to track candidates applying to more than one position in our organization also helps keep us organized and gives us a birds eye view of what a candidates interests are and what communications we may have had with them in the past when they've applied with us.

Nachteile: What I like least about the software is we cannot easily add hyper links to emails. Since hyper links cannot be part of your templates you have to manually add them to emails. This is tedious.

Glu Mobile Review of Jobvite

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Gabby P.
Sr HR Ops Admin

Kommentare: I use Jobvite daily as an admin to support recruiters and coordinators. I approve reqs, offers, and help to schedule interviews. It is easy to use and learn but there are few things that I feel could be improved. Currently working on Wokday/Jobvite integration as well as Jobvite/Docusign integration to help streamline our processes.

Vorteile: -Refer a friend is an easy functionality that we advertise a lot to our employees
-Scheduling is very easy to use and makes it quick for coordinators
-The home screen improvements make seeing my tasks, offers, and reqs a lot easier when I am in there daily

Nachteile: -Does not convert time of a scheduled interview for a candidate in a different time zone.
-Does not cluster an applicants - one person can appear 10+ times for each job they've applied to so search can be difficult; would help if a name appeared once and then showed you the jobs they've applied for to make search/sorting easier.

Super easy to work with!

Lead, Talent Coordinator
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I like the system. I feel they make effort to really meet the needs of the customer. There's room for some more bells and whistles but they're diligently working on things like this and I think they'll only get better.!

Vorteile: I like the ease of functionality. In my opinion, the software if pretty intuitive and user friendly. The workflow's are easy and the admin access makes it easy to tweak things that we need to conduct business. I like the Jobvite is working on integrations with new companies all the time, and other software systems, so they're only getting better!

Nachteile: Reporting. Sometimes if you don't hit certain 'buttons' then the reporting is off or skewed.

Easy to use and train others

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Danielle D.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's given us the ability to share information with our hiring managers. Get them more involved in the recruiting process. The system has allowed us to do the majority of the hiring process within one system. True archive of candidates. Streamline applicant process. Overall robust system.

Vorteile: It's an easy "drill down" system. From high level view of req to individual candidate profiles. As a recruiter I find it easy to use and track candidates. I train my hiring managers on this system as well and they are able to catch on easily. My managers like the ability to view candidates directly.

Nachteile: More sorting capabilities to eliminate applicants and to also find previous applicants.

von Jobvite an 26.8.2019

Danielle, thank you so much! We appreciate you. Feel free to reach out to our support team that can help you build out more sorting capabilities.

Jobvite: Pros and Cons

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Simone L.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Associate
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to learn and teach others how to navigate Jobvite. I have used other ATS products in the past and Jobvite is by far the most user friendly. I love the dashboard feature and the fact that you can customize it to fit your needs.

Nachteile: Honestly, the only thing I like least about Jobvite is the fact that after making a change to a job description, you have to go all the way to the bottom of the page to hit Save. I have put in several requests over the years for Jobvite to add a Save button at the top of the page and it has never happened.

von Jobvite an 23.9.2019

Thank you for your review Simone! We appreciate you so much!

Best way to manage hiring process!

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Communications Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used to have trouble managing job postings across multiple platforms and it was hard for different hiring managers to work with HR to know if they had candidates. Everyone was on a different page or doing their own approach to hiring and we weren't getting the right candidates. Now everyone can log in to one interface for quick and easy updates across every job.

Vorteile: I like being able to track candidates throughout the process from where the candidate found us to where in the application stage they are, Jobvite gives so much usable information and makes hiring the right candidate easy! Jobvite easily syncs within our website we are able to have jobs display across our site and easily update them in Jobvite. I can create custom links for social media to track how different jobs are drawing in candidates.

Nachteile: My one con is that I cannot customize automated social media postings to employee's profiles by job. It's a great feature to have and would be even better if I could write custom text for each job.

Intuitive, Common Sense-Based, Easy to Use

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Alexander H.
Sales Recruiter
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm using Jobvite to enter candidates that I have sourced on LinkedIn for a number of similarly-defined sales jobs. I am mainly only using the simple, common features of Jobvite, but it's been very effective for these functions. I love the speed and simplicity.

Vorteile: The Jobvite platform is very simplistic and was easy to learn. In only a day or two, I was able to effortlessly add and update candidates, view requisitions, send candidate emails, write internal notes and perform other functions. I am still learning the finer points about Jobvite, but so far those other features have worked well, too. The software is very fast - far faster loading times than other ATS systems I've used.

Nachteile: I wish there was a better way to scan different requisitions based on location and other details. We have a number of requisitions that look almost identical except for their req number, and it's difficult to sort them out at times.

von Jobvite an 14.8.2019

Hi Alexander, thank you so much! We appreciate having you as a customer! For your search concern, Candidate search supports full Boolean search terms and can also be limited to searching on only specified requisitions per search. There are also reporting options that might assist, but the search is quite powerful and will search resume contents as well if the All (Keyword) search option is used. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you need additional help with this.

Haven't Looked Back

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Wonda E.
Talent Acquisition Supervisor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think the customer service makes it all worth while for me because I can always find an answer for issued the come up through a quick chat with a rep. They are super!!

Vorteile: Ease of use for the average user. Hiring managers can learn the system and be off and running fairly quickly because it is intuitive.

Nachteile: Sometimes the layout on the back end can be confusing. If I want to modify an evaluation form and have multiple versions I have to remember where it lives and how to connect all the other pieces so it belongs to the right business unit.

von Jobvite an 12.8.2019

Wonda, thank you so much! We appreciate you! I passed your kind words along to the CS team!