Über Jobvite

Die Rekrutierungssoftware von Jobvite hilft internen Rekrutierungsteams, sich in jeder Phase des Rekrutierungsvorgangs hervorzuheben. Sieh dir eine kurze Demo an!

Erfahre mehr über Jobvite

For price it’s jobvite is a good solution versus spreadsheets and other low end ATSs but remember bot to get too attached as you’ll eventually outgrow it.

It was difficult to have a candidate-focused perspective when moving candidates through the recruitment process.

Bewertungen zu Jobvite

4,0
3,9
4,0

Jobvite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 555 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jobvite bereits verwendet?

Bill
Bill
Senior Recruiter in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Jobvite does the things a Talent Attraction Pro needs...without a lot of fuss

Kommentare: I have used all major Applicant Tracking and Applicant RM systems. Jobvite is the cleanest of what might be termed the "minimalist" systems. It gets the job done without a lot of fuss. Very user-centric and intuitive, ramp-time is fairly short. Some of the bells (Campaigns, email "slams" etc.) have a steep learning curve; this is problematic for me since I am working specialist positions rather than commodity positions.

There are three elements with Jobvite that are just the best: 1. Each landing page is clean and consistent. Any TA Pro knows that every implementation of a system like Jobvite is modified to meet the needs of the client. I've used Jobvite at two companies and while there were the expected differences, the overall look, feel and function was essential the same, module to module. 2. Jobvite has done a great job of integrating the Engage side with the rest of the functionality. One of my personal metrics for ATSs is "can I get from Point A to Point B in four or fewer mouse clicks." Jobvite has done themselves proud in meeting a metric they likely didn't know existed. 3. Jobvite has sufficient points for adding significant information about a candidate as the candidate moves through the selection process. This is important for many reasons and most TA Pros know what they are.

There is one issue that drives me up a wall with Jobvite and it is pervasive throughout the application. Data and information that should be passed to 1. other common applications or 2. stay with the applicant as the applicant is moved within Jobvite to other requisitions (and this is a hyper-common occurrence) JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN. Two examples: 1. Jobvite makes it very easy to send a quick note to a potential candidate from within a requisition. Problem--that note doesn't get passed to the primary email client AND if the candidate tries to reply, the reply does not go directly to the primary email client. Drives me up a wall. 2. In my organization, we have very close control over visa sponsorship. If I reject a candidate for requiring visa sponsorship and note that fact in the NOTE function, that is not married to the candidate's record. Having this functionality would save Talent Attraction team time.

Nichole
Hiring Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Not the simplest ATS but it has some great features

Kommentare: It was a pretty quick, easy, implementation process. They moved over most of what I needed seamlessly. They have a lot of great training videos and articles to help people figure out the use of the system.

It makes it easy to manage jobs across multiple brands in one location. You can provide employees with an easy way to apply to internal postings and share out jobs to their network.

Adding questions to the postings and interviews into the system is a bit clunky. It isn't simple to allow candidates to upload files for review. Allows applicants that come through 3rd party sites like Indeed or Zip Recruiter to bypass customized application questions.

Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not suitable for large or Non-US companies

Kommentare: As much as the system can fulfill the minimum standard requirements (i.e. create a pipeline of candidates for your organization), it falls short if you need to have certain flexibility.For example, changing one question of an application form took us literally 1 month, having implemented application forms in different languages, for more than a year.The system itself is not that difficult to use but is really sensitive to any (minor) changes that you make. It felt many times like when you are trying to cover a hole and then another one pops up. Additionally, the fact that they probably purchased another company a few years ago, sometimes gives the feeling you are speaking to 2 different companies not synched (e.g. application forms can be built through the ATS but also through a thing they call telemetry, and synching both is very painful)

-The ability to create dashboards- Integration with our HCM

- The system lacks flexibility for large companies. Ex: It is taking ages (literally) for us to have implemented different application forms. Whether you want to make them shorter or longer, or in different languages. (We are actually even paying extra for those application forms)- Customer support, sometimes lacks technical skills- Candidate experience: There is no candidate portal (i.e. Candidates need to repeat over again application forms)- US-oriented: Meetings with their team are usually at (West) US times- Technical issues: The system is very susceptible to minor bugs, errors, etc.- Career site: If you have ever built a website, you'll find the backend is decades behind

Christopher
Recruiting Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product and Service

Kommentare: Overall, Jobvite is a great ATS that integrates with all of our HR and Accounting tools. The customer service and response rate is on par.

Jobvite offers several options for customizing the dashboard and workflows, and the customer service is great.

nothing stands out as of yet. It would be nice to have a list of available free API's

Sourcer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: Overall my experience is great, I like that Jobvite is easy to use and you can pretty much jump in and start using it and figuring things out without worrying about "messing" anything up. Recruiters and sourcers alike will find that it does not slow down the process and if the company switched to Jobvite they would not be unhappy.

The pros for Jobvite is that is customizable and really easy to use. You don't need very much training and it links to your social platforms so sending automated announcements is easy!

Cons about the software are that it can be slow at times and there is not a texting feature YET.

Krutika
Krutika
Recruitment Specialist in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in one HR platform you will ever require.

Jobvite is a one-stop shop for all of your job and employment needs! They offer different platforms such as HR/Payroll, Time & Labor, Onboarding, Recruiting, Surveys, and Community to keep everything organized and easy to access. With such a comprehensive system in place, you can rest assured that all aspects of your business are being handled with the utmost care and professionalism.

Many times, it makes updates that disrupt the existing methods of doing things. Unfortunately, customers are usually not informed of these changes and both employees and employers face difficulties as a result. I think they should drop notifications about the changes and release documents.

Jason
Jason
Recruiting in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good ATS for most companies

Kommentare: There are so many ATS options in the market right now, so for an ATS to truly stand out it needs to be superb. Jobvite gets the job done, but doesn't have as many features as some of the more well known systems like Greenhouse.

Allows Recruiters and Hiring Managers to review, respond, and collaborate on applicants and candidates.

A little clunky at times, sometimes it would have lag time.

Ryan
Ryan
Senior People Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data analysts will enjoy customization, but navigability can be frustrating

Kommentare: The breadth of data being captured in Jobvite allows me to create robust reports about our hiring pipeline (diversity, hiring funnel, time from application to hire, etc). Overall the data structure is sensible and usable, once you figure out which columns mean what.

Reporting functionality is highly customizable, and the ability to create custom fields is a huge plus.

When exporting large datasets to .csv (since it's virtually impossible in Jobvite to export datasets of 50K+ rows to .xlsx), headers for custom fields are labeled in unusable ways (e.g. custom_field_xqqxvfws). It becomes necessary to maintain a separate mapping table and manually vlookup the actual header names before beginning any analysis. It also creates a huge headache when coordinating between data integration specialists who aren't as familiar with the dataset.

Senior HR Generalist in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and keeps candidates organized

Kommentare: Our candidate tracking has improved which has allowed us to keep track of the top quality candidates. It has also streamlined our internal communications as we can do so within the system and track that as well.

I like that jobs and candidates are easy to find in the system. It's easy to attach a disposition to each candidate and keep those of interest in the pipeline so they don't get lost.

Reporting and analytical features can use some work. Also, customer support is not easy to get a hold of and while I only had one issue I needed assistance with thus far, it took longer than it should to resolve in my opinion.

Nicki
Engineering Onboarding Lead in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Working with Jobvite

Kommentare: Overall, I don't mind using Jobvite and I am always able to successfully send out job opportunities.

I appreciate that it is easy to see the available job posting within our company. It is pretty easy to send the opportunities out via email to candidates.

I find the user interface to be a little clunky and not always intuitive. I am not in the system that often. I find that it usually takes me a few tries to find what I am looking for in the system.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good overall, but could use a few tweaks

Jobvite is one of the more competitively priced recruiting systems out there. There are premium products out there that I loved, however they would have cost almost twice as much as Jobvite, which I couldn't justify for probably 10% better functionality. It's super easy to use from both a recruiter standpoint as well as an admin standpoint. The key feature of sending Jobvites makes it super easy for employees to send out (and for us to track) referrals. As an admin, I LOVE the ability to chat with a tech support person from the tool vs. calling and being on hold for hours, only to be read to from a script vs. speaking with someone who can problem solve.

Jobvite emails come from the Jobvite email address and do not allow you to embed a signature. Because of this, we do not use Jobvite for candidate communications (other than the standard "thanks for applying" email that all applicants receive. There's also no way to BCC Jobvite to track these external emails in the system. We are a smaller company (350) and our recruiters are more senior, however this could be a deal breaker for a company that uses coordinators that require more oversight. While you can customize most of the templates, there are some that are embedded in the system that you can't change that contain awkward and stilted wording. One of them contained a grammatical error and felt it reflected on us so poorly (we're a content marketing agency) we had to disable the feature entirely. There's also a limit to the number of the columns that can appear in the search field, so we aren't able to view all of our custom fields verifying an applicant's suitability up front, which makes the process more time consuming for recruiters as they have to view more applications one at a time. Also, they occasionally have updates which take the product backward instead of forward, such as removing the job alerts email feature. I know it sounds like there are more cons than pros, but the ease of use and customer support is 100% more important than all of the cons.

Abigail
Staffing Manager in
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Current Jobvite User

Kommentare: Jobvite was a step up for my company. We out grew our former ATS about 2 years ago. With that said I do not feel that Jobvite it the right fit for our organization. Once our 2 year contact is up I don't foresee us renewing. My company needs to be able to field hundreds of applicant's through our ATS daily. It became very clear shortly after using Jobvite that this software is not meant for a company like mine. It lacks small features that I need as a Staffing Manager, in order for my tasks to be efficient. We initially offered to pay more money if they needed to customize any software but they do not do that. You have to post your change to a forum where people can vote on it. The ones with the most votes gets applied in the release. This is fine in theory but if no other companies are endorsing the idea you post to the forum it leads me to believe that Jobvite can not handle the type of recruiting we do and does not have many companies like ours. Which should have made clear to us in the initial stages of negotiation.

1. Great Level 1 Customer Service representatives, all you do is call in and someone can help you with a simple question or problem almost immediately. I use this feature often. 2. The site is user friendly, it was easy to teach members of my team how to use it. 3. Publisher tool is awesome! Very easy to post jobs to all social media outlets.

1. Sub par Level 2 Customer Service Reps, when a level 1 person can not answer your question they pass it off to a level 2 Rep. These level 2 Reps that are assigned to your case are hard to get a hold of. They are reluctant to get on the phone with you. I have had 2 separate instances where I had been passed to a level 2 Reps, I was not impressed with their customer service skills. 2. When we went through the integration process we had many meetings with the integration Rep assigned to use but towards the he fizzled out. We were not fully integrated and he passed us off to the customer service line for further questions.

Stacey
Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

My Jobvite experience in the first 6 months

Kommentare: Overall, I think, JV is an underused application with what it could do an as a recruitment tool, reporting tool, and an administrative user tool. However, there have been situations when asked to run a particular report. One would think, JV would be able to run it because those fields are in options fields within the program. Unfortunately, some of our report requests are not available. There's always room for improvement.

I like there are many things I like about JV. Figuring they system out wasn't as difficult as I anticipated. I learned fairly quickly how to maneuver around the system. I really like learning what I can get out of the reports and still learning there is so much more there is to be learned throughout the system.

There are some things that I don't like about this ATS, in general, as there is a lot of toggling around to different screens which takes time. However, I haven't had much experience working with other ATS's to make a fair comparison. There has been frustration getting instant online help in a timely manner. JV may or may not have this as an option, but online learning courses. I use this ATS, not as a recruiter, but more as an administrator monitoring all new WW jobs posted to ensure all new postings have continuity, consistent messaging, spelling errors, along with a gender-neutral tone.

Steven
HR Project Manager in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product

Kommentare: Once fully operational, Jobvite has performed very well overall.

Excellent candidate engagement functionality and the on-boarding tools are top notch. The interactive support/help tools are very helpful and intuitive.

The admin module is not always intuitive and it can take a few tries to find the right screen for making changes. Additionally, the implementation model is a challenge, as there is no single person accountable to keeping the project on track.

Antwort von Employ

Steven, thank you! We appreciate you!

DeeDee
Sr. Technical Recruiter in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Would be better if they had good Customer Support and their platform was more stable

Kommentare: It's not horrible, if you've never used an ATS before, you'll think it's terrific. If you've used some of the others like Level or Greenhouse, you'll think it's fair but not great.

I like the ease of use, it's somewhat intuitive and has a lot of good features. They have a lot of good training tutorials online so it's pretty easy to get hiring managers to use it. For the money, it's not a bad ATS, I'd give it a B- if I were grading it.

Their site goes down quite a bit which leaves you stuck not being able to do anything. Customer Support is super hard to get in touch with, you'll stay on the phone waiting for someone to answer for hours, if they ever do they are not very helpful. The reporting leaves a lot to be desired. It does some very basic reporting, but sometimes the numbers are not accurate and trying to get support to help understand why is impossible.

Anna
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Loving Jobvite!

Kommentare: We used to use another, more simple ATS that didn't allow for candidates to be taken through a workflow, or even allow managers to submit feedback. We paired that with Google Sheets, and everything just got messy. We've been using Jobvite now for about a year, and it's really simplified my life, and kept things organized.

I like the intuitive way that I can track, and take candidates through the workflow. It allows me to see at a glance where my candidates are which helps me plan what needs to be done, and adjust sourcing. Jobvite also allows me to communicate clearly and instantly with hiring managers, as they have access to see where candidates are as well, and we can keep feedback all together.

My only con of Jobvite is that when I search a candidate's name, maybe a letter or two off, Jobvite will say there isn't anyone in the system with that name. So it's important to spell your candidate's name correctly. I wish it would bring up similarly spelled candidates, but other than that, I've enjoyed using Jobvite.

Timur
Manager of Talent Marketing in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined recruitment, with caveats

Kommentare: My team uses jobvite as the centerpiece of our recruiting strategy. We pull data every day to see our progress, and keep all info about each candidate in jobvite. It has streamlined our process, but some unfriendly UI designs and too often outages slow us down.

- Keeping everything in one place. Great that we can access candidate information so easily and keep it all organized. Allows us to make sure no one gets dropped. - Usability with other programs. Love how it merges with my gcal when I schedule an interview, and how I can reply to emails from my gmail instead of having to log in.

- Ugly emails. Emails sent from Jobvite show up strangely, and the fact that it comes from a strange email address means that it sometime goes to SPAM for the candidate. I find myself going through personal email more often now. - Customer service. My team had to go through a couple of customer service reps before we found one who eagerly jumped into our issues and took immediate action. I recognize Jobvite is a growing platform, but waiting on fixes means we potentially lose great candidates.

James
Recruiting Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Challenges on two topics: Boolean Search and Dashboard

JobVite does a decent job in terms of our workflow and processing candidates to the next step. The communication to hiring managers and candidates and tracking that info works.

The Boolean Search is very basic. I should be able to quickly view candidates on my req when searching by a name. Candidates that are active on a req somehow should have priority on a list. Also the dashboard sometimes is hard to read - would be nice to change the color or somehow differentiate the reqs. When you have a big list and look the same in terms of font size and links, it takes time to scan and find your req. The boolean search of candidates is very basic. The Engage part of CRM is kind of rough.

Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Jobvite Review

The only good thing is the customer service support as there are so many problems with this software they are really fast and efficient, however many problems do not have a solution as the tool it is not flexible.

This software needs so much improvement. It is not user friendly, neither good for reporting, you can´t customize the tool and adapt to the company needs. As a recruiter, we can modify the software alerts, so we receive notifications for every new update, change, movement happening, so we are full of notifications daily. It would be much better if we could have a simple view of the positions and have a way to organize and prioritize per position. The reports need to improve quite a lot, and it is impossible to do an internal search of candidates of different positions or from other years.

simone
Sr. Talent Acquisition Associate in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Jobvite: Pros and Cons

I like how easy it is to learn and teach others how to navigate Jobvite. I have used other ATS products in the past and Jobvite is by far the most user friendly. I love the dashboard feature and the fact that you can customize it to fit your needs.

Honestly, the only thing I like least about Jobvite is the fact that after making a change to a job description, you have to go all the way to the bottom of the page to hit Save. I have put in several requests over the years for Jobvite to add a Save button at the top of the page and it has never happened.

Antwort von Employ

Thank you for your review Simone! We appreciate you so much!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Jobvite Hire is a simple and user-friendly tool to bring efficiency and thought recruitment process in practice

- interview scheduling (with view on availability, meeting room booking, interviewers scheduling) - easy recruitment process (or more complex if you like) with good ready template set-ups - comfortable for hiring managers - all information tracked in Jobvite but communicated directly to your inbox (links to profiles etc.) - message templates creation for several purposes +++ - GDPR support - Social sharing, referrals - reports!! ++

- Candidate evaluations options and visibility is not yet top-notch - Would be great to have more branding opportunities for job ads

Benjamin
Senior Programmer/Analyst in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy applicant tracking that could use an interface overhaul

Kommentare: Jobvite is a useful tool that is essential to tracking an applicant and making the process easy for everyone. There are a wide range of features for many use cases.

I have used the applicant tracking the most. It is easy to create links to send to applicants that links them directly back to you as the one who recommended them. I like how there are a number of ways to share a job posting and it will provide analytics over which postings are the most successful.There are multiple phases an applicant can go through that make it easy to track the status. I am not in HR, so there is a whole side of this that I haven't seen. From a hiring manager stand point, this product definitely gets the job done!

The interface can be a bit tricky to get used to. Some controls are in places I wouldn't expect. There are multiple ways to achieve the same thing, but sometimes your ability to do something depends on what method you chose to get there.They recently updated their login technology to be more secure. This is great, but it's a bit clunky. When you time out, the page does not redirect you to the correct login page. I keep having to manually change the url to get to the right place.

Talent Acquisition and People Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jobvite Review

Kommentare: This is my second implementation of Jobvite into a start-up software environment. The support and implementation team does a great job of meeting the unique requirements, where possible, of each customer's needs.

Comprehensive and utilizes social recruiting and ease of use for non-recruiters. Good reporting functions and snapshots.

UI is clunky and the features are not always intuitive. i.e. moving someone that was hired as an intern and moving them to an FTE req and generating isn't seamless. As a result, multiple records were created and because of the ATS integration it's creating some interesting duplications of effort.

Alan
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very strong product

Kommentare: It does exactly what we needed it to do.

Very easy to set up and get going with it.

I have no complaints about Jobvite other than I wish it was a bit less expensive.

Antwort von Employ

Alan, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

Ksenia
Technical Recruitment Specialist in
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not a bad ATS for its price level

Kommentare: The Jobvite team introducing new features/functionality and fixing some pain points such as approvals (used to be Excel spreadsheet)

- Jobvite has most of the needed functionality - The Jobvite team introducing new features/functionality

Employees and hiring managers: don't like to use the system (forgetting passwords, Mobile version is very limited) Recruitment team: not enough flexibility - we had to call the customer support to implement small changes Employees and hiring managers: not very intuitive interface (if you are not working with the system on a regular basis) Recruitment team: cannot utilize an interview scheduling functionality Recruitment team: cannot add LinkedIn profiles with one click