Quorum Backup and Recovery Bewertungen

von QuorumLabs

Filtern nach:

Über Quorum Backup and Recovery

Mit der One-Click-Wiederherstellung werden alle Anwendungen und Daten innerhalb von Minuten nach einem Ausfall des Speichers, des Systems oder eines vollständigen Standorts wieder online geschaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Quorum Backup and Recovery

Kevin S.
MIS Administrator
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Ease of use and solid performance"

Kommentare: We have been using this solution for the past 5+ years. The solution has been rock solid, and the support prompt and professional. It is also comforting to know your on premise data is not only kept in a robust server, but a duplicate of all your backups are kept in their datacenter.

Vorteile: The user-friendly management portal takes the complexity out of configuring, performing, and modifying backups and restores.

Nachteile: Until the most recent upgrade I would have said the lack of a dashboard and easy to read reports, but that is now a standard feature of the newest release.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Ashley C.
Administrative Site Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2018

"I work in regulatory compliance, and the OnQ portal by Quorum Review is something that I use weekly."

Kommentare: OnQ is really great about organizing their documents. It's always easy to find what I'm looking for. I use it primarily to pull documents from but sometimes to submit as well, and I've never had an issue trying to submit information. OnQ makes it quick in easy to keep track of regulatory documents, and in regulatory compliance, keeping things in order is essential.

Vorteile: I like the organization of this OnQ portal the most. Once I'm on the dashboard, it's easy to look at the studies I'm working with and organize the documents by study, protocol, type of document, etc. Often times when I log onto IRB website's, it's because I'm looking for something in particular, usually some type of recruitment document. With OnQ, I can type in "recruitment" and everything related to that will show up in my search. It cuts down time and makes it easy for me to find what I need.

Nachteile: The one thing that can be tricky is getting to the material I need. Once you log in, you either go to the documents & correspondence or the workspace. I usually go to the workspace because most of the other IRBs that I work with keep their documents in a space labeled similarly. But this is not a fault on OnQ, it's just what I'm accustomed to.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Chris S.
IT Director
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"Reliable HA/DR product"

Kommentare: Solved our daily backup, HA, and DR issues.

Vorteile: HA capabilities not to mention the DR off-site capability as well. Performs very well and very reliable.

Nachteile: Some self test fails, limited restore options, complicated performing bare metal restores, and clunky UI.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Patrick E.
Network Administrator
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2017

"Fantastic Backup and DR solution"

Kommentare: It's a highly flexible and capable backup and DR platform. I've been using it for nearly 5 years and I plan on sticking with them for the foreseeable future.

Vorteile: - Complete peace of mind in regards to my backup and DR environment
- Automatically creates a standby clone of all my protected servers
- DRaaS or physical appliances
- Ready made test environment
- Outstanding Support

Nachteile: Reporting on my version (3.9) is somewhat weak. Not geared for larger environments (in my version, I believe 4.0 has rectified this)

• Bewertet am 3.10.2017