Quorum onQ Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Quorum onQ

Mit der One-Click-Wiederherstellung werden alle Anwendungen und Daten innerhalb von Minuten nach einem Ausfall des Speichers, des Systems oder eines vollständigen Standorts wieder online geschaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Quorum onQ

Kevin S.
MIS Administrator
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Ease of use and solid performance"

Kommentare: We have been using this solution for the past 5+ years. The solution has been rock solid, and the support prompt and professional. It is also comforting to know your on premise data is not only kept in a robust server, but a duplicate of all your backups are kept in their datacenter.

Vorteile: The user-friendly management portal takes the complexity out of configuring, performing, and modifying backups and restores.

Nachteile: Until the most recent upgrade I would have said the lack of a dashboard and easy to read reports, but that is now a standard feature of the newest release.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Chad P.
Director of IT
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2021

"Quorum OnQ"

Kommentare: I have been using this platform for almost 10 years and it has never failed to do its job. Everyone at Quorum is super easy to work with from the account managers to the implementation team and the technical support staff. They were very thorough with pre-purchase discovery, making sure we got exactly what we needed. There was a lot of pre-deployment discussion concerning our environment and they were on top of every aspect of the initial deployment, even dispatching an onsite technician to assist. Any time we have had a technical or configuration issue, Quorum's tech support team is extremely responsive and they stick with the issue until it is resolved. We experienced a ransomware incident a few years back and OnQ saved the day. We were able to recover every file in just a few minutes. This cost savings on loss of productivity on this incident alone paid for the solution multiple times over.

Vorteile: Simply put, this software does exactly what is designed to do. It delivers a backup and disaster recovery platform that works flawlessly. It is also a turnkey solution that provides local and remote backup, file recovery, DR and archive that is managed in one, very easy to use interface. Configuration of the platform is a breeze.

Nachteile: I have been in the IT industry for over 30 years and there are very few platforms that I do not have at least a small annoyance to complain about other than OnQ. I have been using it for almost 10 years and I have yet to find a single fault with it.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2021
Chris S.
IT Director
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"Reliable HA/DR product"

Kommentare: Solved our daily backup, HA, and DR issues.

Vorteile: HA capabilities not to mention the DR off-site capability as well. Performs very well and very reliable.

Nachteile: Some self test fails, limited restore options, complicated performing bare metal restores, and clunky UI.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Ashley C.
Administrative Site Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2018

"I work in regulatory compliance, and the OnQ portal by Quorum Review is something that I use weekly."

Kommentare: OnQ is really great about organizing their documents. It's always easy to find what I'm looking for. I use it primarily to pull documents from but sometimes to submit as well, and I've never had an issue trying to submit information. OnQ makes it quick in easy to keep track of regulatory documents, and in regulatory compliance, keeping things in order is essential.

Vorteile: I like the organization of this OnQ portal the most. Once I'm on the dashboard, it's easy to look at the studies I'm working with and organize the documents by study, protocol, type of document, etc. Often times when I log onto IRB website's, it's because I'm looking for something in particular, usually some type of recruitment document. With OnQ, I can type in "recruitment" and everything related to that will show up in my search. It cuts down time and makes it easy for me to find what I need.

Nachteile: The one thing that can be tricky is getting to the material I need. Once you log in, you either go to the documents & correspondence or the workspace. I usually go to the workspace because most of the other IRBs that I work with keep their documents in a space labeled similarly. But this is not a fault on OnQ, it's just what I'm accustomed to.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Patrick E.
Network Administrator
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2017

"Fantastic Backup and DR solution"

Kommentare: It's a highly flexible and capable backup and DR platform. I've been using it for nearly 5 years and I plan on sticking with them for the foreseeable future.

Vorteile: - Complete peace of mind in regards to my backup and DR environment
- Automatically creates a standby clone of all my protected servers
- DRaaS or physical appliances
- Ready made test environment
- Outstanding Support

Nachteile: Reporting on my version (3.9) is somewhat weak. Not geared for larger environments (in my version, I believe 4.0 has rectified this)

• Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Daisy S.
Front Desk Agent
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2021

"Organized! Efficient!"

Kommentare: Overall, OnQ is my preferred PMS. I have worked for 2 other brands before.

Vorteile: I love the layout of this property management system. It’s very organized from checking in guests to running reports.

Nachteile: I do wish there was a way to mark a guest a do not rent to prevent the guest from making future reservations.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2021
Tim H.
IT Admin
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2020

"Quorum - Backup"

Kommentare: Been extremely pleased with the product, saved the company lots of money.

Vorteile: Very simple product to setup, good price, and great customer support.

Nachteile: No major issues, support resolves the few things that have come up.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2020
Business Analyst
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2021

"Fast backups and recovery"

Vorteile: I was impressed with the level of service provided, tech support is amazing. OnQ offers full protection of our data, which includes automatic DR testing, full backup and instant recovery, replication and more.

Nachteile: Probably the UI can be improved in terms of usability.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2021