Yes to YesEvents!

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Jennifer Z.
Partner
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like that there are so many different options and customizations with YesEvents. I like that I can keep records from year to year with events and it is effortless to update the next year's page. Terah is PHENOMENAL to work with and it is a pleasure to do business with them! Support women-owned, small business and get a fantastic registration platform - it is a win-win!

Vorteile: YesEvents is more than just a registration platform. You are getting personalized and caring customer service. They are a small business and they will treat your event like it is their own! The software is easy to pick up once you start using it and the customer service is better than Cvent!

Nachteile: Nothing! I love working with YesEvents and having them do our event registrations!

von YesEvents an 26.9.2018

Thank you, Jenn! We love working with you!

YesEvents - A Great Registration Partner

Joanne H.
Executive Director
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used YesEvents for several years and the team has always been able to meet our needs for a registration system. We have very complex registration packages, and the YesEvents group always find creative ways to design the system so it makes it easy for our attendees to register.

Vorteile: Once we understood how the system was built, it was easy to program and make changes. Whenever there are changes that need to be made from a programming side, YesEvents has always been quick to respond to our requests.

Nachteile: We would like to see some gamification built into the software to enhance the experience for the attendees.

Great for Smaller Events, Too!

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Toni B.
Vice-President
Justiz, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our small non-profit recently used YesEvents for a conference of about 115 people. YesEvents built in all the features we needed at a very reasonable price. Our conference attendees found it very easy to use. We received regular automated reports regarding registration prior to the conference. They created detailed evaluations for attendees to complete after the conference. The quality and overall value that YesEvents provides is well worth the cost. We will definitely be using them again.

Vorteile: Customer Support was excellent. YesEvents always responded to questions or perceived problems promptly. Resolution was almost immediate.

Nachteile: A few reports were very slow to open if they were opened on an iPad; however, there was no delay when opening them on larger Microsoft or Apple devices.

I would recommend using YesEvents to anyone!

Bewertet am 2.8.2016
Jennifer Z.
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are two critical aspects to event software. The first is features and ease of use and the other is customer support. YesEvents always has all the features I need and their customer support is unrivaled. Their personal support goes above and beyond other services I've used. You aren't getting some random person in another timezone, you are getting real, human support who actually care about the success of your event. And all at a very competitive price!

Vorteile: The features! It has everything I need. And the customer support. Terah is absolutely fantastic to work with! She is always there for us when we need help.

Great Software + Excellent Customer Service = Successful Registration

Staci H.
Director of Events
Öffentliche Ordnung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: YesEvents is a great company to work with. We have multi-levels of registration layered with a lot of 'special circumstances' for different people. It requires so much communication and attention that YesEvents can provide. It's more than just a registration software, it's a high-level customer service paired with registration software!

Vorteile: I really like the fact that I have a company that can set-up and customize the software, as well as take all the time consuming phone calls from guests, while I can be focused on my event. We have been using YesEvents for 9 years and never had any complaints or issues with how they handled a situation. We feel confident about their skills and the software they have to offer.

Nachteile: I've always set-up my own registration software so it was a little strange to be so hands-off, but I like that option now. It helps me focus on other priorities.

von YesEvents an 24.9.2018

Thank you, Staci! We love working with you and are glad to help make life easier.

YesEvents Experience

Michele M.
Event Planner
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! I can't say enough about my experience. A+

Vorteile: As a meeting planner this makes my life much easier. The hard part is the set up, but once it's done, it seems pretty easy to check numbers and run reports.

Nachteile: I think the user interface could be a little more friendly. I would prefer to easily edit everything from confirmation letters, to prices, and I would suggest a way to view a test confirmation without having to add your own credit card to test for example. There may be a value in doing some training videos that you provide to the client, it would cut down on the amount of hand holding for the YesEvents staff.

von YesEvents an 24.9.2018

Thank you, Michele! You most certainly can test/change rates, confirmation letters and questions. I just do it for you. I am sorry if I was not clear about the testing of registration from beginning to end...you do not have to charge a card to do that. We like to have the payment processing tested so you see the transaction in your bank account. We love working with you!

YesEvents Registration Services

Melissa W.
Owner, Conference Manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: YesEvents has been Widerkehr and Associates' go-to registration processing and management company for over 10 years. They have been responsible for the processing of over 6,000 registrations per year for our clients. Every conference is a registration success.

Vorteile: It is user friendly and easy to understand. If there are any issues, they are quickly resolved by the YesEvents staff.

Nachteile: Don't have any negatives.

Working with YesEvents for more than 10 years

Petru A.

Kommentare: We used YesEvents to process on-line registrations for our conference for more than 10 years. They were always very professionals and we enjoyed working with them. I will surely want to continue to work with them in the future. The size of our conference varies between 900-1500 from year to year.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use. Whenever we had a question the stuff at YesEvents was very prompt and helpful.

Nachteile: I don't there is something that we don'l like.

YesEvents - A Consultative Events & Software Company

Bewertet am 31.8.2016
Janet M.
COO
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: YesEvents is our company's first experience with event software and it has been a successful venture. The team at YesEvents is very consultative and willing to spend as much time with the client as is needed. Though the software is not the simplest to use, the finished product works very well and the YesEvents team is always available to help.

Vorteile: The people are very responsive and helpful. The client can do as much or as little with the software as it is comfortable with, leaving other functions to YesEvents to complete.

Nachteile: The software works well, but is not intuitive. The menus are helpful. The YesEvents staff is always available to assist.

von YesEvents an 11.4.2017

Thank you! The interface is being updated/upgraded as we speak. Hoping to roll it out at the end of the year! Thank you for your support.

YesEvents

Dan S.
Volunteer -
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: YesEvents handles some of our conference registration needs. They do a great job and adapt to our needs as they evolve. The personnel have always been superb and

Vorteile: The EventRebels software's thoroughness of data.

Nachteile: Some form of tutorial for the Event Rebels software would be very useful. YesEvents staff were very helpful in explaining access to the reports.

von YesEvents an 24.9.2018

Thanks, Dan! We would be happy to train you on anything you want. We provide account management for you so that means you don't have to do anything in the software except review/run your reports. We do the rest.

YesEvents is AWESOME

Bewertet am 30.8.2016
Stacey Y.
Lead Event Planner
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: YesEvents is a great company, not just because their website are easy to use and helps us to make our clients happy. But because the people are what makes them shine and puts them over the edge to other competitors. They turn things around in just a few minutes, maybe an hour and I can always get someone on teh phone.

Vorteile: Easy of use and customer service

Nachteile: nothing

Babes in the Woods

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Director of Professional Development
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are transitioning our membership to online registration and they worked with us through that wonderfully so we are using them for other endeavors.

Vorteile: Working with Yes Events was a great experience. I had never used an online registration company/software before and they walked me through every detail with patience and professionalism!

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

von YesEvents an 21.9.2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love working with you!

Great registration company

Bewertet am 8.9.2016
Molly B.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have worked with YesEvents for over 15 years and have been extremely satisfied with their registration service and software. The personal website customization for my clients (each of whom has different needs and priorities for their registration process) is fantastic, and more importantly, the support from the staff is unparalleled. Any issues or questions that arise from attendees are dealt with immediately and with total professionalism, and any changes or adjustments we need from the planning side are accommodated with ease.

Vorteile: Personal customization for each client is key. They are able to make each individual site work specifically for those attendees.

Highly recommend YesEvents

Bewertet am 1.9.2016
Andy B.

Kommentare: Excellent support, good product and fairly priced. YesEvents is very quick in responding to requests and questions. The product works well and is easy to use.

Vorteile: Ease of use - customer support

Nachteile: nothing

Widerkehr and Associates

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Phyllis M.
Senior Conference Manager
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been working with YesEvents for 10 years and have been extremely happy with their work. With all the requirements of running large technical conferences, to have the registration correct, the finances and reporting accurate takes a large amount of work off of my plate. Also, being able to access past years reports easily. The registration site can be customized to what ever our clients need and anyone that I have worked with has been expert in their field. Widerkehr and Associates plans to continue their very successful relationship with YesEvents.

YesEvents provided great support for ISPSD conferences year after year

John S.
Professor
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience with YesEvents

Vorteile: As the conference organizer, I had the full access to the most updated conference registration data.

Nachteile: Not really. I didn't use all the functions though.

von YesEvents an 25.9.2018

Thanks, John! We love working with you.

YesEvents does Custom Registration right

Bewertet am 29.6.2010
Jeffrey S.

Kommentare: Strong company with good staff, good software and great service. Highly recommend.

Vorteile: They helped set up my registration system. They are EXTREMELY courteous and knowledgeable and have a full complement of services that they can provide. We used only a small slice of what they can do and were very pleased last year, which is why we renewed this year.
Last year, we did not have YesEvents on site to do last-minute registrations to save a little money. This year we are using them on-site because they will be able to provide superior service.

Nachteile: none i can think of

NAHO Review of YesEvents

Janice D.

Kommentare: We use YesEvents to handle online registration for our annual professional training conference. The system is exactly what we need and handles our online registration perfectly, including the ability to download reports as registration proceeds. The staff who assist us are very professional, courteous, responsive and creative and have helped us create solutions for situations we have not anticipated. We are extremely pleased.

Yes Events is G-R-E-A-T!

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Linda S.

Kommentare: For several years in a row Yes Events has completed the registration process for our annual conference. Each year they have provided excellent customer service by acting on any requests the same day. We would be lost without them.

von YesEvents an 21.9.2018

Thank you so much!

National Association of Hearing Officials (NAHO)

Jo M.

Kommentare: Yes events has been wonderful for NAHO. They handle our conference registration, evaluations, etc. with excellence in all necessary areas. We would not have such a smooth flow into and throughout our annual conference without their assistance.

Reliable Registration

Bewertet am 9.4.2013
Bryant G.
Director of Finance

Kommentare: Robust, with broad functionality.

Vorteile: Handles peak volumes well, with a broad range of available reports. Custom reporting easily done.

Nachteile: Takes some time and trial and error to learn how to get just what you want for the reports.

NAHO 2016 Registrar

Emily W.

Kommentare: I had to work closely with the YesEvents staff to access registrants course information.
The YesEvents staff were all very helpful and efficient! I hope we use them again.

IEEE LISAT Conference

Bewertet am 24.6.2010
Dave M.
General Chair, LISAT Conference

Kommentare: HIghly recommended.

Vorteile: Everyone at YesEvents is a pleasure to work with. Very accomodating, patient, and professional.

Nachteile: No complaints.

Review

Bewertet am 12.3.2013
Julia D.
Conference Planner

Kommentare: I recommend YesEvents.

Vorteile: Very user-friendly. Great customer service.

Nachteile: None at this time.