Über ConnectWise PSA

ConnectWise Manage ist führend unter den Business-Management-Plattformen und wurde für Unternehmen entwickelt, die Technologie verkaufen und Service sowie Support dafür anbieten.

Erfahre mehr über ConnectWise PSA

The tabbed GUI (very similar to a web browser) made it very easy to switch between the necessary boards and views to get the info I needed.

You have to navigate to strange places to find the info you need. The updates to the system often break other features and they are not quick to provide fixes.

Bewertungen zu ConnectWise PSA

3,7
3,7
3,8

ConnectWise PSA hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 246 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ConnectWise PSA bereits verwendet?

Quelle: GetApp

Long time ConnectWise user still loves ConnectWise

Kommentare: I did 3 years of research before deciding on a PSA. I had a very small company at the time (1 person, me) My colleagues thought I was crazy for buying such a robust system for being such a small company. I bought it because of the built in automation and the ability to create complex agreements. I still have it and I have seen it improve immensely over the years. It's has a .net client and a web interface. Supports widget based pods. Meaning you can add the things you want, remove the things you don't want, and customize the interface per user. QuoteWerks, ConnectWise, Kaseya, Quickbooks - and they ALL integrate. Connectwise will try to sell you, quosal, connectwise, labtech. Personally, and this is just my opinion, Labtech is too complicated. I hate the interface tech's have to use, with a passion. I did some subcontracting for a company that uses LabTech and I had a hard time trying to find the tools I'm looking for. Kasey's interface it so much more user friendly, it's web based. took me a week to become familiar with Kaseya interface, used LabTech for 3 months and was fumbling around trying to find my tools. I checked out LabTech recently, June 2016 and it still sucks. I could go on and on.. So I'll just end here. Just buy ConnectWise, you'll be glad you did.

Mobile iPhone app is A W E S O M E !!! Your clients can use the customer portal Constant Updates Feature request bidding system. 24 hour support online training videos Application blueprints, telling you which modules interact with other modules. Handles complicated and compounded agreements. If you can sell it, ConnectWise can do it. QuickBooks integration is seamless. if you create a product in ConnectWise it will automatically create the product in QuickBooks when it syncs. Mark invoices as paid in QuickBooks and sync to ConnectWise. They are the biggest, so they integrate with everybody. Go to a big IT conference and ask how many people use ConnectWise. The majority can't be wrong.

It can be overwhelming for small companies The north american cloud can be slow sometimes, they know about it, they are rewriting the program so it operates faster but it's a big project. so they release bits and pieces at a time (weekly) If it isn't in ConnectWise it didn't happen, yeah it adds a bunch of work to your day. Junk in junk out. Each user needs their own account. don't buy the on-premise edition, you won't be able to keep up with the updates. They update so frequently I have to update my QuoteWerks frequently,

Good Ticketing System for MSP and IT companies

Kommentare: I wish they would get Rich text right. TeamSupport has this perfectly and they are a much smaller company. Another downer is the integration with ITGlue I think it's a bit clunky and if you add the Automate integration it almost loses it's mind. I wish there was a better way to integrate all these platforms. But mainly the rich text could go a long long way for visual users.

There are a lot of features on this platform that would be of interest to MSP's. The time entry, calendar ease, global search. Asset and configuration and contact addition is great.

One thing i strongly dislike about Manage is that you can't add rich text to the ticket entries not drop images which make things easier for tech just picking up on tickets.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Boosting Productivity with Automated and Centralized Management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

ConnectWise PSA has been a valuable asset for managing my business operations, offering a single platform to handle project management, ticketing, and billing. The software's automation features have saved me time, allowing me to focus on growing my business. The integrations with other tools have streamlined my workflow, and the reporting functions provide insights to make informed decisions. Overall, ConnectWise PSA has helped me stay organized and efficient.

ConnectWise PSA's setup can be time-consuming. Be prepared to invest effort in configuration.

Stephen
Stephen
Marketing Executive in UK

A Solid Company

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, not bad. plenty of documentation, although some is outdated. I'm familiar with the PSA now, however, each department has its own use case, so be sure to work with the department and apply the correct procedures.

I think the ability to have tools under one roof helps to establish the integrations and work processes. The consultation is definitely a must and and helped to aid us throught the transition.

The UI design is not great. It needs working on. They bought a lot of products and everything is always in development. I can see the potential, but it's a waiting game.

Mitesh
Mitesh
Senior Executive Business Operations in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ConnetWise - Best for Mid-Range Players

Integration with different software is easy part. Creation of dashboard configuration is easy. Can create multiple workflows.

Biggest con is there Help Desk Support system. They does not provide support on Time.

COO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent product but watch their contract tactics

Kommentare: Careful with there sales tactics. They will appear to be a partner but always make sure they have the leverage or upper hand. Read there MSA carefully and understand what your agreeing too.

Easy system to use and implement. Support is quick and easy to access.

There products have been prematurely release and have outages.

Yeprem
Yeprem
Systems Administrator in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete solution but slow as molasses

Almost every base is covered in the desktop version of Connectwise Manage. The web version is quite complete as well. The mobile app is horrendous.

Slooooooowwwww. I can't stress enough how slow it is. Every user at our company complains about how much it lags. It doesn't matter where we are or which computer we are using. It is slow. Gigabit internet connection at home and at the office, slow. Brand new 8th gen CPU desktop with SSD. Slow. Laptop. Slow. It is painful. Loggin tickets just gets us the same replies. Try clearing the cache. Try restarting. Report slowness next time it happens so we can check.

Daren
Daren
President in USA

Connectwise Manage

Kommentare: We are using this product to keep track of all our customers, their systems, software and the tickets assigned to those systems

We like Connectwise Manage because it is very detailed and allows us to keep notes on all of our customers - what we have done for them in the past and service tickets for everyone.

The Connectwise platform is very detailed so the learning curve can be very high when you are first starting out. Instead of importing our information, we just input everything.

Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise PSA great App

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Its easy to use and very user friendly, and quick to use to remote into someone's pc.

Sometimes I couldn't remote into someone's pc, so had reinstall the app, even if it was updated.

Manon
Associate software engineer in Australien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Business Automation

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It tracked our project progress and billing in one place, making it easy to stay on top of everything.

It required significant time and training to understand all its features and functionalities.

President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise is a horrible company and has mediocre products

Kommentare: Regretable. I regret spending $1600/mo for 3 years on a product that was NOT worth it. I went from spending $300/mo to $1600/mo for a lesser product. Locked into an inferior product by a deceitful sales team.

ConnectWise Manage has a wide birth of functionality. It has 80% of what an MSP needs to manage its service offering. We used the product for 3 years. We used it for ticketing, project management, product inventory, lead tracking, marketing, and client communications. The product's maturity lead us to use many integrations with other services and products.

It's so hard to pick just one thing that I liked least. The company itself was my biggest issue. The sales team had no sense of ethics and resorted to lying in order to make a sale. If ignoring the deplorable ethics of the company, the product itself has innumerable flaws. The one thing we could not get past was our struggle to regain the efficiency we had prior to using ConnectWise Manage. We took an 30% efficiency hit using ConnectWise Manage. Previously we used MaxFocus Service Desk, and since moving away from ConnectWise we use SolarWinds MSP Manager. We immediately regained our lost efficiency and have maintained it for the past 6 months. ConnectWise Manage had great automation, but the number of clicks and manual steps required to take advantage of it were not worth it.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise PSA Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with ConnectWise PSA was highly positive. The platform's extensive range of features and functionalities provided a robust solution for managing my business operations. It offered valuable tools for project management, ticketing, and resource allocation, allowing me to streamline processes and improve overall efficiency. The customizable dashboards and reporting capabilities provided a comprehensive view of my business performance. While there was a learning curve during the implementation phase, the long-term benefits of ConnectWise PSA outweighed the initial challenges. With its continuous updates and support, ConnectWise PSA proved to be a valuable asset in managing and growing my business.

One of the things I liked most about ConnectWise PSA was its comprehensive set of features and functionalities. The platform offered a wide range of tools for project management, ticketing, time tracking, and resource allocation. This holistic approach allowed me to centralize my business operations and efficiently manage projects from start to finish. The customizable dashboards and reporting capabilities provided valuable insights into key performance metrics, enabling me to make data-driven decisions. Additionally, the integration with other ConnectWise products created a seamless workflow and enhanced overall productivity.

While ConnectWise PSA had numerous positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the learning curve associated with its implementation. Due to the platform's extensive features and functionalities, it took some time to fully grasp and utilize its capabilities effectively. The initial setup and configuration process required careful attention to detail and adequate training. Furthermore, occasional system performance issues and the need for regular software updates and maintenance were minor inconveniences that could have been improved.

Excellent!

Kommentare: Excellent. Moving our Finance Dept to CW was one of our most important decisions.

All our company in one single Tool. From Service to Finance. All the agreements, all the invoices. What is not in CW it does not exist.

Sometimes it's realy complex to use and understand. But once you get used to ALL the things it has, it's a must have tool.

Jaq
New Business Development Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As a CRM/Marketing tool it still needs work

Kommentare: As an overall end to end PSA, ticketing, time/expense tracking, and CRM sales activities tool it provides some very good features needed to operate a service and support organization. From a functionality standpoint on just the CRM/marketing tools (which I use exclusively) there are some glaring weaknesses. Importing and de-duplicating contacts is still a problem. A lack of mass maintenance features makes quick data updates cumbersome and time consuming. Developing marketing lists and adding group members is a pain that could be easily solved and after 4 years of use I've seen no progress that front. Even with the new Campaign Director tool woven in, other drip marketing tools are far easier to use. There's still a long way to go but for our organization there are some must have features. I would just like to see vast improvements on the sales/marketing front.

End to end complete organizational tool that spans ticketing, sales, projects, time and expense. Fairly comprehensive and easy to use.

Sales and marketing functionality is severely lacking when it comes to running and managing marketing and sales campaign efforts.

Director of Technology in USA

Great PSA product

Kommentare: Very good

Does everything our practice needs from sales to invoicing to run the business

Issue management requires a lot of customization, could be made easier to automate

Craig
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Essential software - but not perfect

Kommentare: If we were to do it all again, we'd still opt for ConnectWise. It does the job but it is very much a leap of faith putting your business and livelihood under the control of such inconsistent software.
User forums and user group meetings are great as is the annual conference - there's more to be learned from other users than the company itself.
CW also has training in other areas of running a small IT business. They run webinars and seminars on sales, marketing, staff hiring and firing, etc. You get a lot more than just software.

"If it isn't in ConnectWise, it didn't happen" is their mantra. CW will capture every single piece of time and expense in your company, it will manage marketing campaigns, projects and even stock. Ours links to Kaseya and MYOB accounting but the preferred setup is Labtech and Quickbooks. Quosal quoting completes the suite to be everything a small IT company needs.

It does everything adequately and none well. Whilst it is riddled with bugs, it is getting better. Issues like stock control not being able to count are gradually being ironed out. Reports are basic bordering on non-existant - but every release improves on that. One annoying "feature" is the ease in not doing things correctly which causes problems later on. For example you can add stock items to a service ticket but if the tech forgets to mark it as shipped then it will remain in the stock count. Why not a prompt that you're about to close a ticket with unshipped items? How about the option of not using shipping at all? User interface if very annoying due to inconsistencies. Sometimes you have to search, sometimes you don't. If a search returns a single result, sometimes it just fills in the form for you, other times you have to select it from a pop up list of one.

Colin
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly vast array of useful integrated tools.

Kommentare: Extremely powerful top notch CRM tool that can really take a business to a new level.

This software is very powerful and a great all in one tool for managing marketing, contracts, customer service, and all other sales functions. It's pretty impressive just how many functions you have access to within the software the can really take an organization to the next level operationally if it's used properly.

The user interface isn't the most intuitive and it took me a lot of tinkering to really get the hang of it. I still am probably missing out on a lot of useful functionality within the software that I do no not currently know how to use.

Antwort von ConnectWise

Hello Colin Waters, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our product. Additionally, we understand your challenge of understanding all of the functionality and hope that that you are able to utilize the whole system soon. As a reminder, we do offer ConnectWise University and several other resources that may be helpful to you in your research. We look forward to growing our partnership with you and let us know if there is anything that we can do to help!

Darrin
Client Engagement Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has been a solid product from many years

Kommentare: Organization and follow up via the closed loop methodology really allowed us to move our service delivery forward and service our clients more efficiently.

It changed my business. Thanks to the organization the software provided, I was able to build the business to the point at which we sold 5 years ago and I'm now working at another small business which is building up its Managed Services practice.

The lack of feature enhancements the last few years is noted. Since the sale of CW to Toma Bravo I don't believe the software has been moving forward by any other means other than acquisition in a meaningful way.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Its a good piece of software but its clunky

It has a lot of options and can do a lot of different things. Its open source so it can be modified with a good programmer to fit individual businesses needs.

Its very clunky and hard to learn and navigate. There's many sub menu's and sub tabs for every high level tab and it can be difficult to find everything you want quickly and easily.

Antwort von ConnectWise

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate the feedback. We understand your challenge in learning how to navigating through ConnectWise Manage. Did you know, that we offer ConnectWise University to aid in the training process? There is a ton of information in there that may help out! Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to building our partnership even more.

Terry

Brian
Network Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Defacto PSA

Pretty much the defact IT PSA. Allows inventory and integration into various 3rd party utilities to provide a central location for storing all your documentation and configuration information. Built in invoicing, billing and sales functionality makes this a fully integrated piece of software.

Because of the amount of data stored in the database finding specific pieces are very difficult if you dont know exactly what you are looking for, searching for something can be extremely difficult (which is why third party software vendors have come up with their solutions that ties into this product that make this easier)

Sean
Director of Managed Services in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good PSA software with mediocre support and subpar performance

Kommentare: We love the product, regular updates and feature improvements, but it's performance on even very robust hardware is stunningly poor. The timeliness of their support is also very lacking routinely taking days to ask for information included with the original ticket.

Tons of features, regular updates, and improvements multiple times per year.

Performance is horrible Support is poor Used car like sales experience There are arbitrary limitations to what can be done through the interface and API. The data is there but you cannot automate or take action on it without manual intervention. Requires third party software to get meaningful performance metrics

Antwort von ConnectWise

Hi Sean, thanks for taking the time to write this thorough review. We are pleased to hear you love ConnectWise. We also greatly value your feedback regarding our support and limitations. It will be passed on to the appropriate departments.

Héctor Joel
Héctor Joel
Ingeniero de Implementación y Soporte in Venezuela
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise Manage, splendid tool with multiple uses.

Kommentare: Currently we provide support services and project management, monitoring our clients' cases and the tool works correctly, every day we learn to configure and adapt it for our organization. You can try to acquire it, you will have a great experience.

CW Manage inmediately catches you with the various tasks you can perform and how you can configure it, from entering it in the sales area, marketing, support services, project, management, among others.

Each update delays its entry but its service is sustainable, but for some it turns out to be a complex system that ends up abandonning it to be able to work in which you must have experience.

Krystal
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This CRM is very easy to navigate, and user friendly.

Kommentare: Organization, and easy communication with the Teams we work with.

After customizing fields, statuses and boards, this CRM is very easy to navigate. Adjusting the view to whichever I prefer is great too!

I don't care for the difficult process in which to make a company inactive, or remove a user. Also, changing old templates and status boards. It would be ideal to be able to edit them, rather than having to create new ones. It is a hassle having to update old tickets with the new status or board. It would be great to be able to remove a resource from a ticket using the Actions tab on the service board list.

Jordan
IT Manager in USA

ConnectWise Manage

Kommentare: Connectwise provides a level of customer service that you just can't find anywhere else. It is super easy to get a hold of them and 9/10 times they have the exact answer you are looking for.

ConnectWise Manage is by far my favorite IT ticking software out there currently. It has helped provide much higher levels of accountability within the IT department and it constantly receiving great new features.

The implementation period takes a long time but it is very understandable once you get into it as they have a lot more to offer compared to other helpdesk systems.