Über Trakstar Learn

Mindflash bietet ein Online-Lernmanagementsystem, mit dem Unternehmen Angestellte und Kunden besser schulen können.

Erfahre mehr über Trakstar Learn

If I need to update a slide in the presentation, I can change it in the module instead of having to create a new module like some we viewed.

Bewertungen zu Trakstar Learn

3,7
4,0

Trakstar Learn hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Trakstar Learn bereits verwendet?

Ken
Ken
Education Specialist in
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great LMS and Customer Support

Kommentare: We've been using Mindflash for over a year now and their product and support is top-notch. Improvements are made seamlessly and when there is a problem, customer support is prompt in responding. The interface is easy to use and intuitive. We've been able to launch and grow our eLearning product over the past year with ease and our customers are happy with the functionality and ability to access our courses from anywhere. I'm looking for more improvement on the reporting side and managing users is getting better. I like the ability to create a quiz and an evaluation within the product.

Ease of use. Great Customer Support. Intuitive for users. Easy to create a course, series and catalog as well as upload content. Great flexibility and choice when it comes to creating a quiz and an evaluation. I like that you can integrate with Shopify for monetizing class offerings.

Advanced reports could be better. I would like to see more ability and ease of creating customer fields. Would like to see a live environment to produce and conduct virtual learning.

Ron
Dir Channel Support Programs in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mindflash is a Solid but Basic LMS Performer

Kommentare: Even with the cons, I’d rate Mindflash a solid performer. You can quickly provide trainees a personalized dashboard. The content and user management interfaces are easy to use. The quiz options beat most of the platforms we’ve looked at. The platform provides basic LMS features at a very reasonable price. We’ve not had any showstoppers and our content library continues to grow. I’d recommend Mindflash as a solid but basic LMS for learners and administrators.

Before I review this product, it’s important to note that there is a new version of the product available. We’re currently waiting in line to be converted. However, I don’t think many of these items I’m about to mention will change for us. I’ll mention it where it matters. Mindflash is an easy to use LMS. We brought up a partner training program within a few months. It’s a snap to bring up a trainee dashboard. Just add a little custom text, upload a graphic, and your good to go. The testing features are very good; true/false, multiple choice, multiple correct, label picture areas, label matching, and ordering of steps. The testing features will be even better in the new release. You can easily upload most content types and rearrange the sequence as needed. You can record audio right in the platform. There is reasonable Salesforce integration capability so, invitations and basic reporting can be done right in Salesforce. Administrators can easily flip back and forth between the admin and trainee views. The platform supports courses, series, and catalogs. There is a good set of options when building filters for viewing users or content. You can easily copy and modify course profiles and content. The in-platform reporting in our version of the LMS is abysmal. However, from what I’ve seen in the new version, reporting has some very big improvements.

Mindflash is best for large enterprises where you can take advantage of higher level subscription plans that have all the features. Since they segment their levels by feature (and not number of seats), we’re missing what I would consider to be basic functionality. We are currently on a legacy plan named Advanced. We can’t modify existing text in invite and reminder emails, we can only add text. We can’t remove the large Mindflash logo from the emails. We can’t customize the certificates for completion of courses and the quality of the existing certificate options is poor. If you need to automate the reminder emails, there is only three interval options, three days, seven days, and fourteen days (you pick one). While it’s easy to launch a trainee dashboard, the layout is not what I’d call a rich UI experience. It’s basic. The mobile options are limited. This is an app for tablets but nothing for phones. You can’t provide a fully public link to a course. The trainee must set up an account to view the content. If you use the public course feature, the system will not synchronize with the Salesforce objects for that trainee. To force the synchronization, you must send an invite to the trainee from Salesforce after they have already started or taken the course, which can cause confusion.

Nicole
Training Coordinator in USA
Philanthropie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Okay system, but lacks in many areas where other LMS are ahead of the game.

I liked uploading my excel spreadsheets to the system and having mass invites and reminders sent to users.

There were several things I did not enjoy about this system. The reporting was off when we would run reports on the same things on different days. I also did not like the lack of drop-down options for our users, which made reporting demographics difficult. Above all, it was not a user-friendly system for our users. Many were confused and had difficulties logging in and completing the training. This was the ultimate deal-breaker after being with Mindflash as an organization for just over 3 years.

Megan
Megan
Director of Programs in
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Online Training for Nonprofit Employees and Volunteers

Kommentare: Annually Sierra Service Project trains over 200 adult volunteers and 45 young adult staff members through Mindflash. We use Mindflash for two months a year intensively.

Very easy to upload videos, PDF and Power Point files. Very easy to rearrange content, add quizzes, surveys and course/series requirements.

No spell check in quiz sections. Content can be slow to load for users with not excellent internet connection. Wish there was a better method for keeping an account instead of deleting and recreating each year without paying a monthly rate. Ability to make account "inactive" but not accessible for in between time.

Jason
Jason
Training Manager in
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mindflash LMS

Kommentare: Our business relies on a national network of damage appraisers. Remote training is difficult and costly at times, therefore we were needing a way to successfully train close to 1000 people at the same time, spread across the entire U.S. Mindflash has given us the flexibility to train them all without pulling them off the road during the day for live webinars.

Mindflash helps to keep the training more focused. With the ability to assign training to individuals, or entire regions with a few clicks of a mouse is great. The Mindflash reporting capabilities are very good and easy to use.

The tiered pricing structure is frustrating at times. We sometimes need to add more users, but we don't need more features. We end up paying for additional features that we never use. If we need to add one more person above our current tier limit, we have to go to a completely new level and price structure rather than just pay to add a user.

Denise
HR Manager in
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I like it!

Kommentare: I have put together several Mindflash training sessions and really like it. It is a very easy, simple way of teaching people about a subject, providing a quiz to check their knowledge, and then using the tools to see completion of the training and how people did. It is awesome.

Very easy to use! Great way to train people. Simply make up your PP presentation, upload it, put some audio with it if you want (rehearse as many times as you wish), and send it out to the users you want to do the training. Then, remind them if you need to by resending the link. Also find out how everyone did and who has completed and who hasn't. LOVE IT!

The only thing I have a little difficulty with is when I have audio and have to change the Powerpoint slides around the audio doesn't move so you have to redo the audio. I have not called customer service on this so maybe I am just doing something wrong??

Rimoun
Rimoun
Senior Manager, Learning & Development in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use, but won't take you far

I liked how easy it is to use Mindflash, however I found it to be very basic and at the time we used it, it was flash based and required you downloading an app for mobile use.

Monique
Quelle: GetApp

Mindflash has been a gift.

Kommentare: Our company grew from 20 to 60 employees in a few years and face to face training sessions became very time consuming for participants and trainers alike. Many of our courses are repeated annually and must cater for new starters and long serving employees alike. By giving staff this online raining option, Mindflash allows everyone to work at their own pace. This also prevents employee frustration at having to attend a course "to make up the hours". As the course coordinator I rate the ease of sending course invitations, automatic quiz marking, and the results and attendance monitoring and reporting as reason alone to invest in this product.

Susan
Susan
Senior Business Analyst (SharePoint Support/Training & ServiceNow Training) in
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Experience!!

Kommentare: A few months back, members of my management came to me with a need to get a customer facing training site up and running really fast. They wanted it to be VERY professional looking and easy to use. I did some Google-ing and found Mindflash and a few of their competitors. After analyzing all, I settled on Mindflash. We contacted them and received a demo and fast forward 45 days later and the site was up and running. (The length of time to implement was not Mindflash related; it was the humans who had to write the content!)

Our authors are savvy in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint and with barely an hour's training they were up and running assembling their courses. Our assigned sales/technical contact was (& continues to be) extremely responsive. Our customers have found the offerings to be VERY easy to use and impressive to boot. They love being able to access Mindflash content on mobile devices as well.

I am sitting here trying to think of a negative and I cannot. Working with the Mindflash team and feedback from our users has been a great experience.

Tom
Tom
Technical Trainer & Instructional Designer in
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Whiplash

Kommentare: The Mindflash platform has served it's purpose quite well, and for the value, it's superb. Although we have not used Mindflash to create Learning & Training Courses, it's built-in tools will get you up and running quickly.

Simple to use, with a little background. Handles the load, lots of courses "up there", lots of uses accessing.

None, we are happy campers.

Cameron
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Training

Kommentare: Mind-flash has been invaluable to our company. It has changed the way that we conduct business and cut our cost from a training prospective. Mind flash integrates very well with other software. It is so easy to create mindflash courses when new material is being presented and trained on.

The ability to get up and do a module whenever we need one.

Limit of users

Greg
Managing Partner in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Mindflash

Kommentare: Training can be conducted at any time that suits, in addition it is possible to quickly upload a training course as it is required by customers.

Mindflash is a great platform to conduct online training. It enables the participants to undertake the online training when it suits them and provides an opportunity for the assessment as part of the process.

Nothing really, it works well and good value for money.

Steve
Professional Development Coordinator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mindflash is an great system. It has allowed us to improve our training program.

It is user-friendly. We can easily create training that is geared to our own needs. We can update or correct the training as needed. Our staff find the trainings easy to use.

Dennis
Corporate Trainer of Compliance in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly...just open it up and go!

Kommentare: Attendance of new material delivery and testing for understanding it can now be done online. Being a department of one, it is a huge time saver. Tracking users' activity takes me minutes now instead of hours. We have a lot of annual requirements I need to track and report back to the government and this is allowing me much more time to work on material and not have to monitor end users.

The ease of entering material into it. The quizzes are easy to create and there is a large variety to select. Adding additional material to a course is sooo easy! Maintaining users is simple. It won't let you make a mistake.

No spell check in quizzes. Can't make edits to a particular slide in a course, but edits are made externally and easily replaced in Mindflash.

Dianne
Training Program Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love how easy it is to use this product. Love the CSM team. Everyone is so responsive

Kommentare: Many. Easy to update and intuitive is most important to me right now. When showcasing the selected tool, others trainers/admin appreciate it's ease-of-use (easier to justify purchase when they see and understand what the program is trying to accomplish). Service is great. If CSM team don't have an answer right away, they will find out for me. They are concerned about my success.

Easy to update (modular). Intuitive UI. Not a huge learning curve (don't have time for a learning curve). Service is excellent.

Small things-custom certificates is an add-on. Some screen resolution issues with simulations. Can't save recorded audio when all I need to do is replace the slide.

Felix
Project Leader in Venezuela
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Is easy to learn and intuitive in most of its modules.

The best thing about this LMS is its flexibility to invite participants to enroll in the courses, the user experience is very simple for my liking, the loading of content is very simple, the whole environment is very simple, I have worked with better LMS

A software developer understands very well how to create reports, but for the end user it is not easy, they are quite simple and not detailed reports, the structure of prices / user plans is not very flexible. It has the basic functions of an LMS but can be improved.

Tim
Director, Corporate Learning & Development in

Great Tool for Current Non-eLearning Users

Kommentare: I've been in the learning and development for over 20 years and am now at a new company. This new company, until my arrival did not have an e-learning strategy. With Mindflash we now have a path to deliver just-in-time flexible training for our company. I've worked with high-end multimedia learning development tools in the past and Mindflash offers a new user/trainer a way to build an online cirriculum quickly and easily! It is easy to learn and even easier to use! There are a currently a few limitations - like being able to extract needed content, like existing courses for review and update, extracting trainee list in to a spreadsheet, extracting "missed" questions on a quiz. Also, would love to see the ability to track "attempts" on a quiz. Overall, I think the mindflash application is extremely useful and we have built a great set of online training modules for our internal teams. Thank you Mindflash - keep the updates coming!!

Nicholas
Manager of Verifications in

Excellent Product!

Kommentare: Pros- *Ease of training
*Introducing a new medium to employee training
*Price
*Facility in creating videos
Cons- *If a user isn't added to videos by mistake, you aren't able to add them again with the same email
*No templates. Having some easy to use templates would be a great help, most managers who use the software aren't graphic designers, or have experience making videos.
Impressions- When this idea was first pitched to our business by a supervisor, I was very skeptical. Our company was expanding remotely, and we were having issues training everyone on a macro level. The idea of robotraining via Mindflash came up, and I was very skeptical. I'm happy to say that I was wrong, and the size of our remote branch has tripled since Mindflash was incepted. Thank you very much for the great product, one we will be using for many years.

Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ease of use

Kommentare: This is a great tool for getting training out to employees that are in different parts of the US. My company uses it a lot for power points and quizzes

creating a new profile is very easy to do.

Only Con I have is that I am not able to deleted someone totally out of the program. I have to repurpose the profile.

Janis
Ops Training Manager in USA

Fairly simple and intuitive

Kommentare: I appreciate the simplicity of MindFlash, though the set up was an incredibly manual process. Here are the pros and cons as I experience the product. Pros:
- simple & intuitive
- solid infrastructure that's bug-free
- adding new users & running reports is quick & painless
- very easy to create courses
Cons:
- limited question styles for quizzes (and character/size limits within the existing quizzes)
- difficulty finding certain reports
- no per-question reports
- can't duplicate questions from course to course (as in creating a final from often missed questions)
All in all, this is the best LMS I have personally used. And despite the limitations, I'm confident many improvements on my list will be made in the coming year.

Mark
Head of Judicial Services in UK

Disciplinary Training

Kommentare: We use the sight to reach out to over 500 people to be trained in the Management of Disciplinary hearings at local football level. Mindflash has been a fantastic asset in assisting The FA in the development of skill sets of our volunteer workforce. Its ease of use is key and friendly UI is particularly important where some users are not familiar with the use of technology and training platforms. Simply assessments have been developed to confirm the users understanding of the training and ensures the business provides a service that is fit for purpose. Simple, effective and easy to use and I would recommend anyone considering looking at a training platform to have a look at Mindflash as a possible solution.

Lisa
Director - Channel Marketing in

Testimonial

Kommentare: My company has been a customer of Mindflash for a year and I've been a "super user" of the Mindflash training modules for about 3 months now. I continue to be thoroughly impressed with its overall UI/UX. We rely on the platform to deliver comprehensive, on-demand training of our products to a wide partner audience. We're able to build our training decks in minimal time, and take advantage of the value-add features like quizzes and supporting audio + video in order for our trainees to have a rich, effective experience.
While having the Mindflash modules available to our partners gives us a competitive advantage, we're able to support our partners with easy-to-use, on-demand training which is the most important element of all.

Jesse
National Training Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Mindflash is a must have for any training department

Kommentare: When Dyson decided that it was time to have a Learning Management System I quickly realized that the easiest, quickest, and most convenient way to get started deploying consistent training to our team was and still is Mindflash. Within 15 minutes of my free trial I had a beautiful training module complete with videos, voice over, and a ten question quiz. There have been times when Mindflash didn't meet my needs; but after a short discussion with their engineers they were able to meet the exact need that I requested. I highly recommend Mindflash to anybody I talk to about training and Learning Management Systems.

Hesh
Manager of training and development in USA

Hesh Shorey's review

Kommentare: I find very few if any cons to using Mindflash, but I do find a lot of pros. Number one is ease of use. I use another LMS systems as well and it has a very convoluted setup and training assignment process. MF is very easy to setup and use , it is also very flexible with what content can be added. We use it for both new hire and client training. The best thing for me in regard to those is that I know if the trainee has started, taken and completed the training along with how they did on the quiz. I would recommend Mindflash to anyone considering using a LMS.

Robert I.
Quelle: GetApp

Build your online courses fast and easy

Kommentare: I use Mindflash to put together online courses for my classes because it really simplifies the process of building the course. It makes it much easier to communicate with my students and to track their results. The application is web-based and extremely easy to use.
I very much like that you can take contents (doesn´t matter if it is Word, PowerPoint, Flash, HTML, PDF,...) to create online courses and add quizzes.

Easy to use, email template option

It doesn´t give you the possibility to see a linear process of each course