Trakstar Learn Erfahrungen

Über Trakstar Learn

Mindflash bietet ein Online-Lernmanagementsystem, mit dem Unternehmen Angestellte und Kunden besser schulen können.

Erfahre mehr über Trakstar Learn

Bewertungen zu Trakstar Learn

3,8

Trakstar Learn hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Trakstar Learn bereits verwendet?

Ken
Ken
Education Specialist in
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great LMS and Customer Support

Kommentare: We've been using Mindflash for over a year now and their product and support is top-notch. Improvements are made seamlessly and when there is a problem, customer support is prompt in responding. The interface is easy to use and intuitive. We've been able to launch and grow our eLearning product over the past year with ease and our customers are happy with the functionality and ability to access our courses from anywhere. I'm looking for more improvement on the reporting side and managing users is getting better. I like the ability to create a quiz and an evaluation within the product.

Ease of use. Great Customer Support. Intuitive for users. Easy to create a course, series and catalog as well as upload content. Great flexibility and choice when it comes to creating a quiz and an evaluation. I like that you can integrate with Shopify for monetizing class offerings.

Advanced reports could be better. I would like to see more ability and ease of creating customer fields. Would like to see a live environment to produce and conduct virtual learning.

Megan
Megan
Director of Programs in
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Online Training for Nonprofit Employees and Volunteers

Kommentare: Annually Sierra Service Project trains over 200 adult volunteers and 45 young adult staff members through Mindflash. We use Mindflash for two months a year intensively.

Very easy to upload videos, PDF and Power Point files. Very easy to rearrange content, add quizzes, surveys and course/series requirements.

No spell check in quiz sections. Content can be slow to load for users with not excellent internet connection. Wish there was a better method for keeping an account instead of deleting and recreating each year without paying a monthly rate. Ability to make account "inactive" but not accessible for in between time.

Nicole
Training Coordinator in USA
Philanthropie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Okay system, but lacks in many areas where other LMS are ahead of the game.

I liked uploading my excel spreadsheets to the system and having mass invites and reminders sent to users.

There were several things I did not enjoy about this system. The reporting was off when we would run reports on the same things on different days. I also did not like the lack of drop-down options for our users, which made reporting demographics difficult. Above all, it was not a user-friendly system for our users. Many were confused and had difficulties logging in and completing the training. This was the ultimate deal-breaker after being with Mindflash as an organization for just over 3 years.

Jason
Jason
Training Manager in
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mindflash LMS

Kommentare: Our business relies on a national network of damage appraisers. Remote training is difficult and costly at times, therefore we were needing a way to successfully train close to 1000 people at the same time, spread across the entire U.S. Mindflash has given us the flexibility to train them all without pulling them off the road during the day for live webinars.

Mindflash helps to keep the training more focused. With the ability to assign training to individuals, or entire regions with a few clicks of a mouse is great. The Mindflash reporting capabilities are very good and easy to use.

The tiered pricing structure is frustrating at times. We sometimes need to add more users, but we don't need more features. We end up paying for additional features that we never use. If we need to add one more person above our current tier limit, we have to go to a completely new level and price structure rather than just pay to add a user.

Rimoun
Rimoun
Senior Manager, Learning & Development in Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use, but won't take you far

I liked how easy it is to use Mindflash, however I found it to be very basic and at the time we used it, it was flash based and required you downloading an app for mobile use.

Susan
Susan
Senior Business Analyst (SharePoint Support/Training & ServiceNow Training) in
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Experience!!

Kommentare: A few months back, members of my management came to me with a need to get a customer facing training site up and running really fast. They wanted it to be VERY professional looking and easy to use. I did some Google-ing and found Mindflash and a few of their competitors. After analyzing all, I settled on Mindflash. We contacted them and received a demo and fast forward 45 days later and the site was up and running. (The length of time to implement was not Mindflash related; it was the humans who had to write the content!)

Our authors are savvy in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint and with barely an hour's training they were up and running assembling their courses. Our assigned sales/technical contact was (& continues to be) extremely responsive. Our customers have found the offerings to be VERY easy to use and impressive to boot. They love being able to access Mindflash content on mobile devices as well.

I am sitting here trying to think of a negative and I cannot. Working with the Mindflash team and feedback from our users has been a great experience.

Alyssa
Alyssa
Global Resorts Coordinator in
Sportartikel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Intuitive for trainers and essential for trainees

Kommentare: Mindflash is a superb tool for companies that need to train a large amount of individuals but aren't able to do so in person. I am just in my first year of using the program as an admin/trainer. I designed the course and distributed it globally. It's very easy to create a course and tailor it to your needs. My team is now able to access and educate hundreds of clients that we were unable to reach before.

Easy to create, distribute, and track courses/trainees. Anyone can be trained as long as they have an internet connection. The team that works for Mindflash is very easy to reach and extremely helpful when it comes to questions that come up.

Very few trainees complained about the password strength rules. One trainee was unable to complete a course because she was on an older device, but this is not a huge issue at all.

Tom
Tom
Technical Trainer & Instructional Designer in

Whiplash

Kommentare: The Mindflash platform has served it's purpose quite well, and for the value, it's superb. Although we have not used Mindflash to create Learning & Training Courses, it's built-in tools will get you up and running quickly.

Simple to use, with a little background. Handles the load, lots of courses "up there", lots of uses accessing.

None, we are happy campers.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Training Manager in
Konsumgüter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Mindflash is an easy to use robust LMS

Kommentare: I have used Mindflash for my organization for sales training. It has been easy to use on the admin side as well as the end user side . It allows me to reach our reps and keep them up to date as well as our customers for additional information for their sales people.

Web based - allows anyone with a solid internet connection to do training remotely. Compatible with Scorm 1.2 Voice-over capabilities Reporting

If the end user connection is slow they might have a lack luster experience

Francisco
Francisco

Very good platform

Kommentare: It is a really good training platform, really easy to use, i like the customer service and they are always there to help you out, for our company it works perfectly because we have a bunch of different locations and we dont need to travel anymore for the process training.

the trainees can use it on their cellphone or tablet , as well we can add as much of courses as we need.

everybody that has a manager access can access to all the courses, the test doesnt allow you to get big images,

Tonya
MLS Administrator in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy - Create Powerpoint, Upload it, Create Quiz, Send it out

Kommentare: The National Association of REALTORS made a requirement that if we require MLS (Multiple Listing Service) training, we must offer it online as well. Now we are compliant with that requirement. So there is that aspect of it. Furthermore, we had some out of area members that were not allowing people in their office to join here because we had required training that was only available in person. Because we now have some of that training online and may have other required classes available online in the future, we now have more members. Now that we have online training and I can quiz them on it, I know they know it, instead of just sitting in a classroom where all they have to do is sit there and be awake.

Ease of use, right out of the "box". We started using Mindflash a couple years ago when everything was called Series and Modules. It was/is so intuitive. Just upload your PowerPoint slides, add some YouTube videos, and create your tests. I enter students one by one because of the way we use it, but I love the option of being able to add them in batches. SO much easier than one by one when you have a lot to enter. When the Series and Modules changed to Modules and Courses, and the classes auto saved, it became even more streamlined! I love the new look and functionality. I love all the options. I don't use some of them, but I like that they are there.

Not being able to delete (not just inactivate) users. I have had two or three people in my position from other associations call and ask about Mindflash. I tell them what I wrote above (generally) and offer to give them a login so they can see how it looks on the user side. It would be nice to remove them from our system so it doesn't skew our numbers. Also, and maybe this is something I should do, but I have agents contacting me all the time needing me to reset their module. When I explain how they can go to the home page and continue/resume or reset, they seem confused and either don't understand what I'm talking about, or don't see it. A brief "How to use Mindflash" tutorial autoplayed when they first login, with a link to play it again would be helpful, especially for those who are technologically challenged. Also if the house at the top left were bigger that would help too.

Ron
Dir Channel Support Programs in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mindflash is a Solid but Basic LMS Performer

Kommentare: Even with the cons, I’d rate Mindflash a solid performer. You can quickly provide trainees a personalized dashboard. The content and user management interfaces are easy to use. The quiz options beat most of the platforms we’ve looked at. The platform provides basic LMS features at a very reasonable price. We’ve not had any showstoppers and our content library continues to grow. I’d recommend Mindflash as a solid but basic LMS for learners and administrators.

Before I review this product, it’s important to note that there is a new version of the product available. We’re currently waiting in line to be converted. However, I don’t think many of these items I’m about to mention will change for us. I’ll mention it where it matters. Mindflash is an easy to use LMS. We brought up a partner training program within a few months. It’s a snap to bring up a trainee dashboard. Just add a little custom text, upload a graphic, and your good to go. The testing features are very good; true/false, multiple choice, multiple correct, label picture areas, label matching, and ordering of steps. The testing features will be even better in the new release. You can easily upload most content types and rearrange the sequence as needed. You can record audio right in the platform. There is reasonable Salesforce integration capability so, invitations and basic reporting can be done right in Salesforce. Administrators can easily flip back and forth between the admin and trainee views. The platform supports courses, series, and catalogs. There is a good set of options when building filters for viewing users or content. You can easily copy and modify course profiles and content. The in-platform reporting in our version of the LMS is abysmal. However, from what I’ve seen in the new version, reporting has some very big improvements.

Mindflash is best for large enterprises where you can take advantage of higher level subscription plans that have all the features. Since they segment their levels by feature (and not number of seats), we’re missing what I would consider to be basic functionality. We are currently on a legacy plan named Advanced. We can’t modify existing text in invite and reminder emails, we can only add text. We can’t remove the large Mindflash logo from the emails. We can’t customize the certificates for completion of courses and the quality of the existing certificate options is poor. If you need to automate the reminder emails, there is only three interval options, three days, seven days, and fourteen days (you pick one). While it’s easy to launch a trainee dashboard, the layout is not what I’d call a rich UI experience. It’s basic. The mobile options are limited. This is an app for tablets but nothing for phones. You can’t provide a fully public link to a course. The trainee must set up an account to view the content. If you use the public course feature, the system will not synchronize with the Salesforce objects for that trainee. To force the synchronization, you must send an invite to the trainee from Salesforce after they have already started or taken the course, which can cause confusion.

Julie
safety officer in USA
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall happy

I love the ease of use. We looked at several different LMS and mindflash was the easiest to load training, create quizzes, and maintain records. If I need to pull up a specific persons training I can pull up the scores quickly instead of tracking down our old paper records. If I need to update a slide in the presentation, I can change it in the module instead of having to create a new module like some we viewed. Other than some minor confusion, most of the users love the program. They found it easy to use.

Since we have started using Mindflash we have been bumped around to several different account managers. I will sometimes email the person who last handled the account and they say they have moved on to a different role and someone else handles the account now. It would be nice for them to be proactive and say hi I am your new account manager. Also there is no app and the mobile view isn't good. If I am out of the office and I need to reset an module I have to pull out my laptop instead of being able to do it on the phone. I can't scroll the individual modules and can only see reset the entire training from my phone.

Zarella
Safety & Compliance Manager in USA
Lagerung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great to get you started.

Kommentare: We use to have Safety training DVDs floating around our multiple warehouses increasing the likelihood that they will get lost or broken, but MindFlash help us solve that issue with this web-based training platform. No need for outdated DVDs floating around anymore!

If you are looking to rid yourself of paper rosters and manual entry of training records via a useful video training tool, MindFlash will work for you.

Once you begin growing, this may not be a great software to use since training hundreds of employees every month on one computer may result more time consuming.

Marketing Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Sales and Marketing Tool For B to B Business

Kommentare: Using Mindflash for both internal and external training allows my company to provide very good training that is clear, informative and easy in-training navigation. Mindflash allowed us to fill a missing piece to selling and properly training customers that need our support installing our products matching our stringent specifications. Using all of Mindflash's features and benefits has made our training the biggest success when launching a new product. Customer support has been the shining star when there is a question or even when we need introduction to numerous Mindflash administrators. We have domestic and international users so having the customer support, multi-language navigation options was very helpful.

I like Mindflash's tools that help enhance my existing training content making it more attractive and vibrant. Navigation makes managing my content easy. Report and managing users helps my company stay on top of our trained users. Salesforce integration allows me to introduce tasks and tracking customer activity.

Salesforce integration, being new to Mindflash, was a challenge. But the programmers response and effort help make the integration work helped us utilize the full benefits of using Salesforce with Mindflash.

Grant
Technical Trainer in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mind flash Review as a Tech Trainer for Eastlink Cable systems

Kommentare: Great online teaching tool, as a trainer for a company that is responsible for training over 700 technicians. When you consider that my tech's are spread out over the entire country (Canada) that is lot of territory to cover. Our training team is small so geographically speaking Mind flash gives us the tool to quickly send out training in a heartbeat. In addition we the tracking and reporting is great. Thanks
Grant

ease of use

PDF down load of trainee doesn't include all info however excel does

Matt
VP Training in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Operations

Kommentare: Its been a pleasure to work with the support staff and the system. But your people make all the difference - 100%.
Representative has been great work with.

This systems has proven to be easy to use, easy to train on and its simple to get folks up to speed on because of its ease of use.

It lacks a timer (to time out - not a due date) for assessments (like the NMLS exam, SATs, etc).

Karen
Training Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mindflash Feedback 2017

Kommentare: I think it is a great software, however, for training I am still looking for some added features: i.e. archived scoring, capturing training that has been completed pre-mindflash into the system etc..

Competency questions and the answer review. Trainees can view the correct answers. The use of different applications such as PP, Excel, Word, video

I would like archived scoring to show if trainees improved. Add quizzes for live training and a complete functions.

Matt
Training Director in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for both admins and users

Kommentare: I've been a user for over a year now, and the ease of use is a huge reason why we purchased the service and also expanded. We started with the idea that we would only use Mindflash for the 25 agents in our call center, however we now use it for our home office of 200 people, and also use it with our corporate office which does training for another 250 people. It's been a great value and I would recommend it to anybody needing an LMS system.

Ease of use, ability to track and segment, types of questions available.

Nothing glaring

Dan
National Operations manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Perfect for compliance

Kommentare: Their service is the key to this product. They have a great base, a great team, and are very good at opening up their scope to their customers. While they still have some room to grow, their willingness to listen to their customers and implement based on their needs will surely make them stand out in this industry. They have saved me hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars worth of flying around the company training employees to meet OSHA and DOT regulations. I highly recommend Mindflash.

This is a great option for companies that need to train nationally, especially when dealing with OSHA and DOT requirements. One certified trainer can build the online course and manage training for every employee company wide. Customer service and communication has been stellar since day one of the Beta testing, and they have always communicated well. They also have a great forum that they are very attentive to, which allows the users to vote as a group on priority issues and features that they'd like to see. From a company standpoint this is a very good option for internal training.

There are still some very minor limitations that are being worked on, but these are few and far between. They are working towards better support for individuals who would like to create courses and accept payment.

Derek
Health and Safety Manager in USA
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Helpful

I love that the software can house tons of records for my company to login and use for quality compliance.

Not many cons with the software. The feature I dislike is some of the automatic arrangement features when arranging content, but there ways around.

Stephanie
Program Consultation Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use training platform

Kommentare: We've had much success with enrolling and tracking our trainees that span multiple states and training needs.

Ease in creating courses and tracking trainee progress

Would like some additional features like reminders, easier options to upload handouts into courses and some others.

Cameron
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Training

Kommentare: Mind-flash has been invaluable to our company. It has changed the way that we conduct business and cut our cost from a training prospective. Mind flash integrates very well with other software. It is so easy to create mindflash courses when new material is being presented and trained on.

The ability to get up and do a module whenever we need one.

Limit of users

Michelle
Director of Knowledge Solutions in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One word - wow!

Kommentare: We've been using this for a year to track certification training. Mindflash has helped to make our employees' lives easier because the training is available in one place and can be access anytime, any where they have Internet connectivity and from any device.

Ease of use for both the trainees, trainers and admins.

Re-certification is still missing.

Connie
QA/RA Analyst in USA

Mindflash fits our needs for issuing and tracking training within the organization.

Accessible on the cloud on both computer and mobile device. Easy to set up new users. Cost effective for small organizations like ours. Ability to maintain training results and obtain certificates for records for auditing. Accepts all file types that we use - PDF, PPT, DOC, etc.

Not the most intuitive the first time around creating a course or inviting new trainees. Too many email notifications. Some functions are still very manual, including reporting.