Über SysAid

SysAid, die Next-Gen-generative KI-Helpdesk-Plattform, optimiert und automatisiert IT-Ticketmanagement und Servicebereitstellung.

Erfahre mehr über SysAid

The product is very easy to use and it's efficient. It has saved us time and money many times and I am sure it will continue to do so in the future.

Lack of On-premises mobile application version.

Bewertungen zu SysAid

SysAid hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 445 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SysAid bereits verwendet?

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

We can track resolved incidents and help customers solve them quickly

Kommentare: The central hub for reporting problems and requesting help with information technology. With this application, corporate leaders may see how their IT department is performing as a whole. It also helps customers effectively report issues and request services.

Sysaid's incident and request management is excellent; the service is responsive and helpful around the clock, and any issues we encounter are quickly resolved. The ease of use for both our IT staff and our end customers. It offers every feature and capability expected of an IT service management system.

Reports and the dashboard's interface might use some work, as could the overall presentation. The implementation may be fine-tuned to match the new designs, and new features might be added to the reports and dashboards.

charles
VP of IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SysAid best helpdesk software hands down

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: my experience has been nothing but positive. the software works like it should and if I run into trouble the support is excelent

ease of use, patch management, remote support and asset tracking. SysAid's support is second to none

I have nothing bad to say about their product, it does everything that I need

Rafael
MIS Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not so great customer service.

Kommentare: A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

Sandra
IT OFFICER in Ghana
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

sysaid reveiw

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Customizations and readily available support

The mobile app has received criticism for being less functional and not as polished as the desktop version. Users have reported it to be slow and lacking essential features

Peter
IT Asset And Configuration in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic SysAid

Kommentare: It has been a great journey using SysAid since 2019. We have always had a good understanding and agreement for each request we submit.

I like the workflows and the BI Analytics. With the workflows, we have been able to build processes for some support teams in resolving issues. Same workflows has helped streamlined our change approval process. With the approval process in place in SysAid, we no longer face audit exceptions on no approval was obtained from a stakeholder before CAB. Service Review meetings has been more insigtful with the use of the BI Analytics to provide data for tickets resolved by each support team , as well as review tickets pending and aging.

I do not like the fact that the Knowledge base management cannot give a comprehensive report on usage. They are only show most viewed articles based on a cumulative count of viewers.

Kleber
Analyst Security in Ecuador
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SysAid a highly recommended option

Kommentare: For me, of all the software I have used, it has been one of the best, it can be generated, managed in a fast and simple way.

It is one of the most user-friendly tools I know, its performance is optimal and it covers most of our company's needs.

There is almost nothing much to say about the cons, since there are very few faults or missing elements that can be found, perhaps one of the problems is the remote connection, which is very slow.

Johannes
ICT Manager in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SysAid best ITIL based IT Support tool in the market

Kommentare: We have been using SysAid for almost 5 years now and we have been very happy with the system, support and have commited now to another 3 years to SysAid. We are moving to the cloud version in the next month so we are very excited about this. They are also not standing still on development so we will not get stuck with old outdate technologies.

Ticket management, reporting and classifications is one of the key features that lead to the decision to make sysaid our long-term partner. The workflow functionality and teams integration is going to change our whole business, so we are very excited to move forward on SysAid Cloud. The customization is also a big plus for us.

The old-style interface but hat is also a thing of the past now that we are moving into the cloud and there new UX/UI is coming out early next year.

Cynthia
Vice President IT Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sys-Aid

Kommentare: Using Sys-Aid has been easy and overall a great experience.

Sys-Aid was easy to configure and allowed us to customize to exactly what we needed for our Help Desk Tickets. It allows us to track fields, build reports, have built in approval workflows. It helped to reduce manual tracking of approvals for requests.

Building in some of the New Hire and Separation workflows got a little complicated. Once we upgraded to a newer version, the workflow automation help was much clearer and helped us to get workflows built.

Tiffany
Help Desk Admin in Jamaika
Supermärkte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very Good and Would Recommend

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall its good so far and customer service is very responsive

Various abilities of tracking tickets, easily being able to edit and create reports showcasing various things and Customer service

I have no complaints yet about Sysaid. Only thing Is if the projects were easier to manage and edit, as well as having access to more asset management abilities

James
ICT Specialist in USA
Molkerei, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ok ticketing system

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Dashboard showing progress of open tickets Ticket tracking

Lack of proper formatted email Lack of Approval process for Employee Provisioning Lack of choosing an option 3 without choosing options 1 and 2. Should select those options off of the last option chosen.

Justin
Help Desk Administrator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SysAid is Great!

Kommentare: It's wonderful. It does everything we need it to and we have plenty of support in regards to the system.

Easy to use and easy to train others to use it.

Customization for the site could be a lot easier.

Winners
Support Engineer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and email integrated

Kommentare: Excellent, meet its expectation

Fast, reliable customer support User friendly, keep tracks of time time spent on the project and notifying other users Email interacted keeps tracks of new updates

There lot of template on the admin site that you need to configure according to your company goals, you will need more knowledge on the admin site to configure according to your company specification

Kevin
Global Information Technology Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SysAid the ITSM that you need.

Kommentare: We are using it for Ticket management, Self Service Knowledge base, Asset Management, Patch Management and reporting.

SysAid Ticket management are completely customizable to fit our business needs. Asset Management gives complete visibility into assets across the organization and reporting The Self Service Portal is extremely user friendly and cuts down on the amount of tickets that actually make it into the que. Active Directory integration is fantastic.

The integrated remote control piece works but we miss some features of a more robust product.

IT Support Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice

SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product

Kommentare: We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

Atul
Atul
Technical Team Lead in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SysAid is a fantastic utility and simple to use program

Kommentare: In the IT department, we must keep track of internal initiatives as well as user concerns and complaints. That problem is resolved for us by the ticketing solution, which is actually extremely helpful. We had a problem with the performance, and their personnel promptly fixed it. We also had some problems with the conversations, and I appreciate that there are options to add extra timers. This is enabling us to focus completely on tickets and prioritise our workload so we are not inundated with requests via IM. It is also assisting us in setting up a procedure for our users to raise tickets.

The user-friendly design and all of the features are accessible. has many choices for both administrator and end-user users, dedicated support, and is in line with the newest technology. The ease of use for both our end users and the IT administration staff. The system has all the features and capabilities required in an ITSM application. The new self-service site is excellent with Incredible customization when it comes to ticket templates. you to build as many categories as necessary to suit your needs.

The dashboard, reporting, and design should all be enhanced. Further features may be added to reports and dashboards, and the build could be modified to conform to the new designs. The user interface gives off the impression that a fresh, contemporary style is being implemented. The patterns and styles of several pages vary. The product uses three or four distinct designs overall.

Robson
IT Infrastructure Engineer in UK
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SysAid review, from an admin user and implementer of SysAid

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great, really like the customisation available and SysAid's willingness to work with us to make their product better. Since moving to SysAid, they have released many updates to their software at our request. The partnership is one of the main reasons we like SysAid so much.

The self service portal has been greatly received within the business, however, this is likely due to SysAid offering great options and configurations, as well as automation when it comes to the Self Service Portal. I have worked with a few similar tools, and SysAid offers the best in this area in my opinion. The support from the SysAid team has also been excellent, we are still improving and adding new features and the team have been supporting us at every step.

The software is not the most advanced when it comes to integrations with Azure/O365. However, support have been quick to release fixes or deploy new features.

Lorne
ICC systems Tech in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Customizable and easy to use

Kommentare: Excellent we use this to keep track of our system and componets

Customizable and easy to use, Good support and the product never seems to need any maintance

Some of the small things like window size on some parts of the app...small things mostly

Leonel
Application Support Specialist in El Salvador
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great IT service management tool

Kommentare: for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

very restricted directly access to database.

Clint
Network Technician in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Does the basics

Kommentare: It works better than some other ticket systems I've used in the past, but it also works worse than others. I'd put in the middle of the road for Ticketing Systems.

SysAid is easy to use and easy to integrate.

There is definitely some aspects missing, like the ability to merge tickets. Often times an widespread issue occurs and 30 tickets come in. Tickets have to be deleted or closed, which inflates ticket volume.

Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SysAid

Kommentare: Overall, the system works. It can just be extremely high maintenance to use.

I like most how easy it is to work on a ticket and then re-assign it to someone else. When someone gets a ticket, it's easy to see the history of what has happened the sysaid breaks down all the information of each ticket so that it's easy to follow.

The feature I like least is the e-mail notification. Whenever any new activity happens on a ticket, you get an email notification and this sounds like a good idea on the surface. But the problem comes when get tons of unneeded email. For example, I will close out a ticket (and get a message that the ticket is closed). Then, if the user responds to say thank you, it opens the ticket again (and sends another message to me). If I get the thank you not the next day and close out again, but that user is now out of the office and has an auto-reply turned on, the auto-reply triggers the ticket to re-open again - and send me another message that this has happened. I have literally struggled for days on end to close of ticket because of stuff like this.

Frank
System Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SysAid Helpdesk

Kommentare: Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

Gonzalo
CIO in Spanien
Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Not bad, but less than expected

If you come from XLS or a homemade ITSM took, this software does the job. It integrates with AD and the user portal is simple enough.

Overall the management of the tool is not very friendly. The design and configuration of the workflows is conversom. The management reporting is old looking and can't be configured as you like. For instance, you are limited to six indicators for the management panel and you only can pick the indicators available in the shapes presented. It has simple things that are very anoying, such as the filters in the lists that stay with you from session to session and can´t be removed with one click. Migrating incidents to problems is not easy. Managing Massive incidents is less than intuitive, navigation between tkts is not great, but perhaps the worst is that admins and users can not be grouped together.

Nick
Project Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software and great service

Kommentare: Fantastic, easy from 1st quote to implementation.

Out of the box features are excellent and the system is very easy to configure.

Some of the features are clearly still a work in progress but rate of development seems good.

Ryan
Director of Information Network Services in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value for robust Help Desk software

Kommentare: Prior software (SchoolDude) was not made for IT Help Desk and was not user-friendly for any users. SysAid was about the same price and is IT-specific tool. Easy implementation and on-boarding of new product was nice.

Ease of implementation and ease of use for our End Users. LDAP integration was a plus; and reporting features are robust.

Occasional issues with the hosted environment and not always the clearest communication regarding causes of downtime or ETA to be up.

Alon
Infrastructure Manager in Israel
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great helpdesk and inventory software

Kommentare: Great helpdesk and inventory software

very good helpdesk ticketing system and inventory as well

cost money for more administrators but can be implemented for more departments