Über EpiData Entry

Zur einfachen oder programmierten Dateneingabe und Datendokumentation.

Erfahre mehr über EpiData Entry

The fact that the App is very very very easy to use as compared to my experience with pother software used for entry makes it so admirable.

With regards to the cons, i haven't clearly defined any flaws in using this software.

Bewertungen zu EpiData Entry

3,9

EpiData Entry hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EpiData Entry bereits verwendet?

Victor
Consultant in Nigeria
Forschung, Selbstständig

Data Entry made Easy

Kommentare: Sincerely, I enjoyed using EpiData for data entry, since the time I was introduced to this software, I have never used any other software for my data entry. EpiData makes data entry easier and more interesting for me.

EpiData is a software that minimizes error in data entry. What I like most in this software is that it helps one to detect error before entering the data because it allows one to preview your input, if it runs, then no error, if it doesn't run, then there is error and one can quickly correct it. The skip pattern is another fantastic feature that makes it possible pattern the data entry in line with the questionnaire. This allows one to skip some questions based on the response of the respondents. There might be some questions on the questionnaire that your response to it determines your eligibility to answer the questions that follows, one can programme EpiData in such a way that it would skip the questions the respondent should not answer once one enters the response that indicates such. One can also make some responses compulsory by defining it as must enter, failure to enter a response will result in inability to proceed. It also minimizes error by not accepting any response outside the range defined for such item or variable.The summary of it all is that EpiData makes data entry easy and error free.

The only limitation I see with EpiData is that it cannot be used for further analysis, you have to integrate it with other software to do the analysis.

Paulino
Data manager and Data analyst in Mosambik
Alternative Medizin, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Medium software for Data Entry

Kommentare: I have already used an Epidata to enter data on Rabies Outbreaks in my country, the staff collected the data on forms in the health units and two colleagues typed the forms
In Cyclone Idai, when there was no internet network, two colleagues typed the data that the heads of the health units sent
Routine laboratory data test is entered into EpiData daily

The System is very simple to use, the programming is very intuitive, with the reading of the manual is it possible to make the data entry very Robust with high data quality, we adapt in own institution because of comparison resources that facilitates the data verification and timely correction, I also liked the report that it takes when he makes a comparison, it is easily and possible to perform a cleaning and correction, in the absence of mobile devices, network data in the situation of emergencies and cyclones to enter data collected on paper for online system, at the moment I recommend EpiData Entry

The layout of the software at the time of typing needs to be improved, as well as the options for deleting a form and creating a new one, should be placed more intuitively to make it easier for typists.

Conrad
Sales Representative in USA

Once I was able to completely learn this product is when I truly started seeing value/

Kommentare: Very good program that takes a while to learn. Would recommend to computer savvy friends.

What I like the most about this system is it's ability to detect errors. You can customize any type of error you'd like the system to scan and it will scan accordingly. Really comes in handy for niche business. I also like the automated processes this system offers, real time saver.

This software has a giant learning curve. I still havent figured everything out. If you don't have a solid understanding of computers I wouldn't recommend this product.

Narender
Data Entry in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Data Entry

Kommentare: I have been working as an Data entry operator from last 2 years in indian companies . I have done a computer diploma in Ms word, office, PowerPoint, tally, photoshop and Ms excel . I know how to use the tool and give my best

Data entry has become the most doing work from home. People give their bewt and get reward from client. This is very easy for whom who have been working as an data entry opertaor from atleast 1 year.. and i have 2 yr if experience in this field

Somtimes , client don't appreciate our work, afterall we have given our best. So i don't understand where we fail to fullfill thier wish.

June
Manager in Ghana
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Best Data Entry

Kommentare: I've used the software for about 1-2years now. And i haven't regretted at all for using this to make my projects.

I love how this product assist users to organize their data entries. It makes it easier and portable and it saves time. No need for users to worry about how to organize their entries for quality of work.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is an easier to use Data entry software compared to the ones i have used before

Kommentare: I am able to enter my data in an easy way

So far, so good. I have not got a serious concern to report as a dislike in my few days of using the app

George
George
Associate, Data Analysis-MLIS in Kenia
Restaurants, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for Entry

The software is easy to learn and use, and makes data entry so interesting.

No cons to report as far as the use of Epi data is concerned

Mika
Indien

Good Software for General Data Entry

Kommentare: Much Better than others. Easy to use and never had any technical issues... Little issues with technical support team. But Final results are positive....

Nagabhushana
Senior Consultant in Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This is a very good and easy to operate software

Kommentare: the text length is limited. require help on using this software on mobiles and tabs

kamran
dataentery in Pakistan

data entery

Kommentare: data entery job sdsdsds