Filtern nach:

Über QI Macros SPC Software Excel

Die leistungsstärkste und nutzerfreundlichste Excel-SPC-Software (Statistische Prozesslenkung) zum Erstellen von Kontroll-, Pareto- und Ishikawa-Diagrammen, Histogrammen und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über QI Macros SPC Software Excel

Jessie R.
Owner, LSS MBB, MBA in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

QI Macros is Excel on Steroids!

Kommentare: I do lots of Master Black coaching for Black Belt project leaders in just about all industries. Most applications have to do with production performance, quality and velocity in the manufacturing and retail.

As a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt coach and teacher, I often tell my Black Belts and Green Belts - "ALWAYS do a PGA (Practical, Graphical, Analytical) check of your Data before making your final decision!" QI Macros helps us do PGA in a very complete and easy to understand format in a software we are all familiar with already - Excel. QI Macros paints a full picture of the data with graphics that are colorful with analysis that is in-depth. It is also very complete presenting many variations of graphic and statistical tools in its menus.

In retail, we often use forecasting and other "time series" tools. This area needs to be explored a bit more to offer some of these options.

Daroline L.
Site Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excel

Kommentare: This software Excel, I do love all-in-all, keep up the good work with this software.

I love that I can create Numerous Forms, Calculations, Reports and Artwork.

When I have serverial project going at the same time Excel tends to freeze, and I have to restart program. Frustrating when I cannot even save what I have already created.

Antwort von KnowWare

Daroline, thanks for taking the time to post a review. Yes the latest versions of Excel can freeze depending on how old your computer is and what else you have open. However, QI Macros should not make that worse. If your experience is different, don't hesitate to contact our tech support group and they can take a look.

David S.
Quality Engineer in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quality tools

Kommentare: Multiple quality control uses

The best thing about QIMacros is the ease of use. I do a lot of Quality Control activities such as GageR&R's and Stability studies as well as different charts. QIMacros is very easy to use it has directions for use built into the software and does all the calculating for you.

The one thing I don't like about QIMacros is that it is an add-in for Microsoft Excel and Excel can be a bear to use sometimes.

Truett H.
QA Subcontractor in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

VERY COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF MEASURED CHARACTERISTICS/ATTRIBUTES

Kommentare: I have used much more expensive QA software in the past, but data had to be entered and configured to satisfy program requirements. QI Macros has saved MANY hours over the years.

I use the variables control charts, attributes charts, and capability analyses to assess measurement and inspection data. I already had data in Excel. I just selected the data (measurements) and the feature I wanted to apply ( Xmr chart, Cpk, or whatever), and QI Macros would crunch the data and prepare my chart. Very easy to implement.

In some cases, it may be helpful if QI Macros would recommend which features may be best applied to the data selected.

Berhane M.
Director of R&D in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Inexpensive statistical software

You could do many of the basic and semi-advanced statistic data analysis including SPC. It's Excel based so easy to work with excel data for exporting and importing. Great software!!!!!

I like the SPC data processing and chart and the all the fundamental statistic operation such normal descriptive analysis and ANOVA.

Bill J.
Principal Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

QI Macros SPC Software essential for managing Healthcare Operations

Kommentare: I have used QI Macros for 15+ years at three different companies and as my own company. I am working to secure the software for a fourth company. I think this speaks well to my overall experience using this software.

QI Macros is simple to use and provides more than enough the functionality needed to support Services Reliability for all Operations in the Healthcare Industry. The software is much easier to use than MiniTab at a fraction of the cost.

Honestly there is nothing that I like least about QI Macros.

Tammara G.
owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

QI Macros SPC SOFTWARE EXCEL

Easy to follow and it's used by many in my office.

Nothing I highly recommend it. Easy layouts

Antwort von KnowWare

Tammara thanks for taking the time to give us a review and for telling others about QI Macros. We appreciate it.

Grace D.
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

QI Macros is user friendly and easy to remember when not used frequently

Kommentare: QI Macros is great for me because my clients are often new to Lean and Six Sigma without stable processes that support intensive SPC analysis. This means that I do not use SPC software on a daily basis. QI Macros is straight forward enough that I can remember the basic set up and functions after having been away from the product for a month or more. I have used QI Macros for at least 10 years and will continue to keep it on both my office and laptop as a ready and able friend.

William L.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent and easy to use...

Kommentare: I have used QI Macros for years in several different industries; automotive, telecomm, healthcare and health services. I find it to be easy to use and easy to teach.
It provides me with the capability to do statistical calculations quickly and efficiently with easy to explain results.
As a Lean Six Sigma expert I find QI macros to be a valuable tool in my arsenal.
Thank you Jay!

Carlos S.
USA

Excellent tool for my Lean Six Sigma Projects

Kommentare: I can easily With this software I can do from very simple to complex statistical task in a few minutes, great value!

Antwort von KnowWare

Carlos: Thanks for the review! Glad you're utilizing QI Macros, and finding it so useful!

Rick H.
Independent Management Consultant in USA

Wonderful software

Kommentare: I've used the QI Macros for approximately 10 years and have loved how simple the software makes data analysis. I'll never go back to Minitab.

Antwort von KnowWare

Rick Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback on QI Macros. We appreciate it.

Carly D.
Revenue Cycle Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great add on for statistical analysis

The wizard feature. Perfect for someone just learning Lean Six Sigma or stats. The wizard picks the correct calculation based on your data set.

I feel like a description of WHY to pick one stat over the other would be extremely helpful.

Elizabeth L.
Associate Professor, Pediatrics and Medicine in USA

Excellent service for QI Macros provided

Easy to use once you understand how to use. Service response was within hours via online and phone.

A little daunting at first and tutorial was not very helpful or understandable. I needed administrative approval for download.

Antwort von KnowWare

Elizabeth: Thank you for the feedback on QI Macros, and for the positive review!

Raymond M.
Business Process Analyst in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I have used QI Macros for a number of years and found it superb for creating SPC Charts!!

Kommentare: Easy to install
Easy to use
Great video clips to guide you through the tools

Antwort von KnowWare

Thanks Raymond We really appreciate long time customers like you!

Ira A.
CEo in USA

Excels at tasks requirede 5 stars all phases

Kommentare: The intuitive nature if the macros __with support staff's remarkably understanble explanations make it superior.

Ashish J.
Quality Analyst in Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent tools to save time

Kommentare: Saves lot of time so one can focus on business aspects rather than calculations.

Haleh B.
Product Lead - Industrial engineering in USA

User Friendly , affordable and practical

Kommentare: I like QI Macro as it is practical excel based application of statistical analysis.

Celeste L.
Quality Analyst in USA

Excellent Resource!

Kommentare: Excellent resource! Very helpful when creating company dashboards.

Luke U.
Sr. Business Performance Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The software is excellent, but the customer service I received, to assist with an upgrade issues, was absolutely phenomenal. He went above and beyond expectations, and deserves to be acknowledged for his efforts.

I do not really have any dislikes pertaining to QI Macros.