Filtern nach:

Über symplr Payer

Provider Data Management-Software – ein leistungsfähiges Kernsystem mit umfassender End-to-End-Funktionalität zur Verwaltung von Providerdaten.

Erfahre mehr über symplr Payer

Credentialing Manager in USA

I love this product

I love the automation and the predefined task lists. This helps me manage 50+ providers with no problems.

Billing is a little frustrating as they have a card on file and can't remember to charge it regularly.

Dyllan A.
Contracting Provider in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

eVips - A Whole New World!

Kommentare: It makes my job worth while. It's simplicity keeps people sane! LOL It makes my job go by a lot quicker and works very well in ever aspect. There is a lot of different tabs, but once you familiarize yourself with your area, it is so easy!

I just started working with eVips and Oh my gosh, where has this been all my life? It is beyond easy to use. I am comparing to the old system I used at my previous job and what a difference. Easy to operate, navigate and simple.

Sometimes, you may need to jump around from page to page to get to where you need to be but it's not to bad at all. Most I've seen is clicking on about 5 different things to get to your destination but that's only in the area I work from.

Diem B.
Network Contractor in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

eVIPS provides easy access to look up Providers contracted with the groups.

Kommentare: In an organization with manage care, this system provides easy access to provider's contracts.

This software is easy to use. You can put the Provider's first name or last name in and do a search and all will populate in the system. When handling a provider's contract, the most updated information needs to be in the system and this software provides easy access.

There are a lot of functions to go through to look up a provider which can be a bit confusing at times. The system sometimes freezes up and stops working.