Über ITS Dispatch

Unterstützt von Truckstop.com, beliebte, erschwingliche und nutzerfreundliche Fuhrparkmanagementsoftware für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über ITS Dispatch

The best freight rates are posted on this site.

Functionality started to fail and so we moved softwares.

Bewertungen zu ITS Dispatch

3,9

ITS Dispatch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 300 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ITS Dispatch bereits verwendet?

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product

We have used this TMS for 10 years and love it.

The updates help with functionality but it has had some issues years ago.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Thank you for the outstanding review! Our software will only continue to get better with time and we hope to keep you on for at least another 10 years! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Full suite for transportation management

Kommentare: ITS dispatch is a good piece of SAAS that can help anyone who needs to use transportation companies: whether you are a manufacturing facility, a transportation broker, a freight forwarder or a transportation company, ITS dispatch has the right module for your business needs. ITS has made a name in the industry as a facilitator of loads and trucks for their users, and has built a number of failsafes and additional decision making information that allows you to intelligently select who do you want to work with and how much risk would you take on the transaction. Some business intelligence modules might have an extra cost: if you can afford it, pay it: they make a difference. Great software for transportation startups and established companies who need to source transportation both nationwide and in the USMCA region.

Ease of use, attention to the full transportation lifecycle, simple process to source trucking companies for your business needs, invoicing and payables review modules included

Non-flexible process for operational workflow, very basic check call and follow uptions for loads

Mike
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Endless Issues

Kommentare: I initially went with ITS Dispatch because of the Truckstop brand however now I’m regretting my decision. They have not put forth the effort to maintain the system. I need an alternative :(

The software is easy to use and implement

I’ve been dealing with ITS Dispatch issues with the software for over a year. Each time I ask about the status of the bug I receive a generic response about tier two is working on the problem. Recently ITS Dispatch has had a malware issue that has not been fixed. Currently we can no longer add files to the system. There seems to be some disconnect in what ITS dispatch sales offers and what the system can actually do. To some degree its like dealing with a used car salesman.

Kevin
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome and easy to use.

Kommentare: A must have for any freight broker aor carrier.

My 67 year old dad can understand and use with ease. Set up time was quick and plenty of demo videos to help you along the way. Call and someone answers the phone! All data can be exported to exel.

Wish there could be a column that alows a partial payment to be posted and a balance on account to show up. Customers pay what they can sometimes and I dislike posting paid if there is still an outstanding balance.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Dear Kevin, What a fantastic review, thank you! Your feedback is important to us, sir. Therefore, since reading what you posted, we have initiated the process for adding this feature today. We want you to be happy. It will be available for use no later than July 15th, 2017. That's a promise. Thank you for your business and loyalty. We wish you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team.

Cari
Administration in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very practical and easy to use - with GREAT customer service!

Kommentare: This software is very user-friendly. It's fairly easy to learn the ins and outs of using it, and when you do need help, the training videos are a fantastic feature covering a wide range of functions. I love the search options in the Load Manager, which enable you to set particular criteria when looking for a specific load/loads. The customer service is fantastic. If you have to leave a message with someone, the callback always comes in a very reasonable amount of time, and the questions or concerns always get answered or addressed. Anyone I've ever dealt with over the phone for support has always been professional, yet friendly and personable.
The suggestions and additions feature is also great, especially the idea of allowing others to click others' suggestions to show it would be a useful function for others as well. My only complaint about that is that is sometimes can take a very, very long time to get the suggestions reviewed, and if they are approved, a very long time, yet again, to get it put in place. I can imagine at the volume that they come in and the time it can sometimes take to implement the programming that it would be difficult for them to be put in place quickly, but I think I'd had a few suggestions one time that took around a year or so before they were even reviewed.
If I could improve it further, I would want a much wider variety of criteria options for more various kinds of reports, as well as more personal preference settings options.
FYI - bringing out the newsletters was a neat idea... it's just one more little thing that makes you feel in the loop and adds a personal element to dealing with the company.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Cari, Thanks for the fantastic review, it was a pleasure to read. We want you to know that we value your business, and customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We have in-house developers on staff, and we've just hired more to meet the demand of the suggestions. We will continue to tweak the software. Your suggestions are the life of our business. Thanks again, The ITS Dispatch team.

Lex
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This software is very useful

Kommentare: We've been using ITS Dispatch for about 4 years. Its essentially the center of our processes for keeping up with information about our vendor's(carrier's), customer's and driver's information, besides QuickBooks. The ability to upload files to each record is awesome. The only downfall is, you can only get to the file from the record. There is no place where you can manage "all" the files you have saved. The posting feature is pretty cool. However, it should be fully integrated and allow the user to match their posted loads to posted trucks on Internet Truckstop. Although ITS Dispatch Software is not cheap, its affordable and its not as expensive as purchasing a proprietary software. The upfront cost and per user cost for proprietary software is much more expensive. If we had chosen to do so, our payments to ITS to date would still be less than the purchase of a proprietary software and accompanying components upfront. I like ITS for this reason. It operates pretty much just like proprietary software does. There are a couple of features that we would like to enhance, but for the most part its good. It would be nice if we could add comments or notes to "each" rate confirmation. Other things would add to ITS Dispatch are: If our documents could be signed and sent digitally within the system like DocUsign. As the world keeps changing so do the methods. The digital age is not like the old ways of having to print out, sign, scan, save, or fax a document. Its easier and much more convenient for the user to sign the document digitally.
Cons: Cant add or make comments or notes on each individual rate confirmation
Pros: Easy to use but not necessarily user friendly, ability to save our documents on each record.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hello Lex, And thanks for the great review. We're happy to announce that we can troubleshoot these issues for you. Expect a call from one of our customer service reps. We wish you continued success. The ITS Dispatch team.

Carlos
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease to Access from anywhere.

Kommentare: I would recommend this to any Mid to small size company who is watching their bottom line.

I like the way its formatted for a small company and the ability to expand as we grow, In addition it allows you to calculate Fuel taxes for your trucks.

The limited space for disclaimers on the Truck confirmations. I think this is a terrific product that's give you the ability to compete with companies bigger than yourself.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Thank you, Carlos for the fantastic review! We wish you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Mirnes
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Excellent

Kommentare: This program is great for trucking business. I would recommend this program to all small businesses.

Great for ifta and finances.

Could be better on communicating with drivers.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hello Mirnes, and thanks for the fantastic review. I'm happy to inform you that we've significantly improved our driver communication -- Our "Driver Messaging" add-on lets you send your drivers pickup and delivery information via text message. Drivers can then respond directly to your dispatch board. They can also attach images, etc. Hope this helps. Thanks again for the review! The ITS Dispatch team.

Miguel
Operations in USA

Best Dispatch Software at an affordable Price

Kommentare: Great products . With a lot of improvements over the years

Easy to use, entering information, pulling reports , sending rate confirmation, Invoices, Etc Carrier information verification is a great feature.

Would like to include a tool to sign contracts with Carriers to avoid double entry data. Like a Pdf to send out and get it back

Milan
Milan
Dispatcher in Serbien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ITS

Kommentare: It was pretty good until greater influx of loads came in, for bigger companies this is not very good option.
For smaller trucking companies ITS does all the work.

It's pretty much easy to use it, loads are clearly visible on the board and there are just enough of options for small trucking company.

When we became stronger company with much greater influx of loads, this program became small and not very good option for us, greater influx of loads got to lags and system issues, it became very slow as well.

Jack

Great Program for small business

Kommentare: Its is great and dependable software for smaller trucking companies ....Very Affordable! We love it

Brian
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use. Very good product

Kommentare: Overall its a very good product. Everyone answers my questions very fast and is very nice. We are a 3PL so there are a few features and tweaks that I would like that are missing but overall it's great. I think if you are a trucking company then it would have everything you need. Despite missing a couple things, its one of the best on the market for 3PL especially at this price point. It does not have a lot of extra garbage that you will never use. There are also options to add in more fields to track whatever you want such as Load Creation Date or whatever metrics matter to you. I utilize these custom fields and it really helps to see the whole picture. I really like that it is web based too. All of my employees can easily access it without loading or updates or things breaking. It always works which is HUGE. I would recommend giving this product a try.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Brian. What a great review, thanks! Do let us know what's missing. We're making it a priority to add in-demand functionality. Thanks for your business The ITS Dispatch team.

Linda
Transportation in USA

ITS Diapatch - Shipper's View

I like being connected with Truckstop.com to post my loads. It's good to have combined billing with my load board and dispatch system. I like being able to add shippers and consignees 'on the fly'. The alert when expiration of insurance is approaching is very helpful.

As a shipper, there are functions for brokers and billing functions that we do not use and there is not an option to customize my personal view. The reporting dashboard leaves a lot to be desired, but part of that is because of the way that I use the product. I find that the best thing to do is export the data I want and then analyze it in Excel.

Ethan
Director in USA

Best value

Simple and still comprehensive. We like all the integrations that make it easy to plug into other things.

Just having to change to get started. Learning something new is always a challenge, but doing it right it worth it.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Ethan And thanks for the wonderful review. Please keep in mind, you get FREE unlimited support with ITSD -- any one of our reps is readily available to assist you as you start using the software. We're always here to help! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Ronnie
Paket- & Frachtlieferung

My review of ITS Dispatch Software

The product was easy to conform to my company including logo and made dispatching much easier than I ever expected. The vendor was okay but sometimes hard to get a hold of.

Was not happy about the cost and the fact that it was not directly connected so putting loads on it would not directly post those loads on Internet Truckstop.

Mike
Safety Director in USA

Still some bugs

Kommentare: I like ITS with two exceptions: 1. if a truck # is erroneously entered and it isn't caught early and it's a long trip with a lot of fuel/stops the trip has to be completely started over to get the proper truck number credit.
2. DC and other non-IFTA jurisdictions, the programmers refuse to fix this glaring deficiency and apparently management doesn't seem to care. We're going to have to pay somewhere around 1500 miles to VA which not only has fuel tax they also have a fuel tax surcharge & a HUT fee. We are likely going to run AK this summer & that will also add problems since AK & NWT are both non-IFTA jurisdictions. They seem to think U-Drove will be the answer but I'm not sure how that's going to work since ITS doesn't recognize DC right now so how is U-Drove going to change that?

Kyle
General Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The most user friendly software at a reasonable price!

Kommentare: The software is extremely user friendly and very affordable. It is a perfect program for a company in its infancy. In addition the online training is very useful for a smaller company with limited resources. The biggest con would be layout and set up. It would be beneficial to have the screen have a screen by salesperson that showed future loads and current loads along with a feature to put a time in to check on a load. For example, I could set an alarm that the driver was supposed to be at his pickup at 5:00 and if I have not entered a tracking note by 5:45 it notifies me to call that particular carrier. In addition, it would be helpful to have the ability to set up temporary settings allowing another user access to certain things when I am out of the office.

Robin
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

limited in the necessary load entry data and very limited in the drivepay options

Kommentare: Pros - Great in collecting data and keeping it one place for historical retrieval. Finding a load using key words is a breeze. Sending load info to driver is a great.
Cons - Very limited in driver-pay options and driver-pay deductions. Very limited in settlement statement notes. Can only put notes on individual loads and not on the entire settlement statement. Does not automatically calculate driver pay % that is less than the load pay (ex. load pays $500 but $400 goes to driver at 80%). Does not allow option for salary drivers. Does not allow you to set appointments as a time range. When you enter tracking data and email it from the dispatch board it does not save the tracking data, only when you enter the data in the tracking section is it saved.

Robbie
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I don't know what I would do without it

Kommentare: I really like the product It lets me get away from the office and do things away without having to be right there . I like the ability to save load confirmation sheets and other paper work into files . One thing that bugs me and maybe it is just how it's going to be is that when you view it on the iPad you can not view the column next to the load# I use that for my notes such as I put a truck number there to identify what truck gets what load. I'm waiting for the day when ITS Dispatch and Udrove are working together dispatching loads out could get a lot easier for the drive to get . All and all the system works very well .

Adam
Logistics Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Truckstop Review

Kommentare: Overall, a great product to connect driver and shippers.

I like being able to see who clicks on our loads so I can follow up with them to see if they have questions.

I wish we could see more companies that have availability in the area that we are loading trucks so we can cold call them.

Phillip
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Be careful of Dual Accounting

Kommentare: Awful, use Quickbooks.

I switched to Quickbooks (one stop shop for whole business, AR, AP, etc) instead of truckstop ITS dispatch. Tried to keep the load board which worked fine, and get rid of this ITS Dispatch. They switched all the things I needed with load board (no reason to do any more than basic platform), but they didnt cancel my ITS. Kept billing. Said one thing did another, then blamed it on two accounting departments. Its one company figure it out. You are a software company for god sake. JOKE

Accounting departments are separate entities.

Shavonne
Accounts Receivable in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Quick, easy to navigate, and easy to use.

Kommentare: pros....can create invoices and rate confirmations. Can add and manage loads easily. Can create and manage invoices that we can export to our quickbooks. cons....I wish there was accounting software like QuickBooks included with internet truckstop so we could take care of all of our needs from one program.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Shavonne, and thanks for the review! We're happy to let you know that we do have an accounting software very similar to Quickbooks! One of our reps will reach out to you and tell you about it. The ITS Dispatch team.

Maria
Office Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

makes it easier when it's time to file IFTA

Kommentare: Entering a new fuel receipt; new entries should start on top, not the bottom. After you enter so many you need to scroll down for a new entry. Entering a new trip; it would be better if you could enter the same date if you have multiple stops on one trip.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Maria, And thank you for the great review. We have taken this concern into consideration and we are prepared to rectify it for you, ASAP. Expect a call from one of our service reps. We appreciate your business and support. The ITS Dispatch team.

Joette
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We have used it for years and found it user friendly, logical, and meets our needs.

Kommentare: We really like this software. It is not cumbersome like some other newer software. It provides
easy to use training and access to real people for any use or technical problems or questions. You can easily view information you need. You can easily correct input. I have gotten great
technical assistance via phone contact with Help. My only complaint is they are only available
during Eastern time zone normal business hours. I would recommend this product especially
to smaller companies.

Katrina
Office Admin in USA

Easy Use!

Kommentare: It is easy to learn to use, and invoicing is easy. Training videos are helpful. I like the alerts for equipment such as inspections due, insurances due and for the driver's medical and Driver license renewals.
If any, ways to make things better it would be the searching on Customer's list and in the paid invoice area. System has to have the complete full name of customer before it can match. It would be nice if when you entered the first part of the name it gave you a selection.