Filtern nach:

Über ITS Dispatch

Unterstützt von Truckstop.com, beliebte, erschwingliche und nutzerfreundliche Fuhrparkmanagementsoftware für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über ITS Dispatch

President/CEO in USA

Wonderful Product

We have used this TMS for 10 years and love it.

The updates help with functionality but it has had some issues years ago.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Thank you for the outstanding review! Our software will only continue to get better with time and we hope to keep you on for at least another 10 years! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team

CEO in Mexiko
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Full suite for transportation management

Kommentare: ITS dispatch is a good piece of SAAS that can help anyone who needs to use transportation companies: whether you are a manufacturing facility, a transportation broker, a freight forwarder or a transportation company, ITS dispatch has the right module for your business needs. ITS has made a name in the industry as a facilitator of loads and trucks for their users, and has built a number of failsafes and additional decision making information that allows you to intelligently select who do you want to work with and how much risk would you take on the transaction. Some business intelligence modules might have an extra cost: if you can afford it, pay it: they make a difference. Great software for transportation startups and established companies who need to source transportation both nationwide and in the USMCA region.

Ease of use, attention to the full transportation lifecycle, simple process to source trucking companies for your business needs, invoicing and payables review modules included

Non-flexible process for operational workflow, very basic check call and follow uptions for loads

Mark C.
Dispatch in Bosnien und Herzegowina

ITS Dispatch

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

ITS was easy to use, very cheap compared to other TMS softwares, and browser based which makes access easier from anywhere.

Filtering and sorting loads is very complicated and makes you do it all over again every time you want to enter some filter to find load you need.

Mike A.
owner in USA

Endless Issues

Kommentare: I initially went with ITS Dispatch because of the Truckstop brand however now I’m regretting my decision. They have not put forth the effort to maintain the system. I need an alternative :(

The software is easy to use and implement

I’ve been dealing with ITS Dispatch issues with the software for over a year. Each time I ask about the status of the bug I receive a generic response about tier two is working on the problem. Recently ITS Dispatch has had a malware issue that has not been fixed. Currently we can no longer add files to the system. There seems to be some disconnect in what ITS dispatch sales offers and what the system can actually do. To some degree its like dealing with a used car salesman.

Kevin P.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome and easy to use.

Kommentare: A must have for any freight broker aor carrier.

My 67 year old dad can understand and use with ease. Set up time was quick and plenty of demo videos to help you along the way. Call and someone answers the phone! All data can be exported to exel.

Wish there could be a column that alows a partial payment to be posted and a balance on account to show up. Customers pay what they can sometimes and I dislike posting paid if there is still an outstanding balance.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Dear Kevin, What a fantastic review, thank you! Your feedback is important to us, sir. Therefore, since reading what you posted, we have initiated the process for adding this feature today. We want you to be happy. It will be available for use no later than July 15th, 2017. That's a promise. Thank you for your business and loyalty. We wish you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team.

Cari W.
Administration in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very practical and easy to use - with GREAT customer service!

Kommentare: This software is very user-friendly. It's fairly easy to learn the ins and outs of using it, and when you do need help, the training videos are a fantastic feature covering a wide range of functions. I love the search options in the Load Manager, which enable you to set particular criteria when looking for a specific load/loads. The customer service is fantastic. If you have to leave a message with someone, the callback always comes in a very reasonable amount of time, and the questions or concerns always get answered or addressed. Anyone I've ever dealt with over the phone for support has always been professional, yet friendly and personable.
The suggestions and additions feature is also great, especially the idea of allowing others to click others' suggestions to show it would be a useful function for others as well. My only complaint about that is that is sometimes can take a very, very long time to get the suggestions reviewed, and if they are approved, a very long time, yet again, to get it put in place. I can imagine at the volume that they come in and the time it can sometimes take to implement the programming that it would be difficult for them to be put in place quickly, but I think I'd had a few suggestions one time that took around a year or so before they were even reviewed.
If I could improve it further, I would want a much wider variety of criteria options for more various kinds of reports, as well as more personal preference settings options.
FYI - bringing out the newsletters was a neat idea... it's just one more little thing that makes you feel in the loop and adds a personal element to dealing with the company.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Cari, Thanks for the fantastic review, it was a pleasure to read. We want you to know that we value your business, and customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We have in-house developers on staff, and we've just hired more to meet the demand of the suggestions. We will continue to tweak the software. Your suggestions are the life of our business. Thanks again, The ITS Dispatch team.

Lex H.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This software is very useful

Kommentare: We've been using ITS Dispatch for about 4 years. Its essentially the center of our processes for keeping up with information about our vendor's(carrier's), customer's and driver's information, besides QuickBooks. The ability to upload files to each record is awesome. The only downfall is, you can only get to the file from the record. There is no place where you can manage "all" the files you have saved. The posting feature is pretty cool. However, it should be fully integrated and allow the user to match their posted loads to posted trucks on Internet Truckstop. Although ITS Dispatch Software is not cheap, its affordable and its not as expensive as purchasing a proprietary software. The upfront cost and per user cost for proprietary software is much more expensive. If we had chosen to do so, our payments to ITS to date would still be less than the purchase of a proprietary software and accompanying components upfront. I like ITS for this reason. It operates pretty much just like proprietary software does. There are a couple of features that we would like to enhance, but for the most part its good. It would be nice if we could add comments or notes to "each" rate confirmation. Other things would add to ITS Dispatch are: If our documents could be signed and sent digitally within the system like DocUsign. As the world keeps changing so do the methods. The digital age is not like the old ways of having to print out, sign, scan, save, or fax a document. Its easier and much more convenient for the user to sign the document digitally.
Cons: Cant add or make comments or notes on each individual rate confirmation
Pros: Easy to use but not necessarily user friendly, ability to save our documents on each record.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hello Lex, And thanks for the great review. We're happy to announce that we can troubleshoot these issues for you. Expect a call from one of our customer service reps. We wish you continued success. The ITS Dispatch team.

Carlos P.
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ease to Access from anywhere.

Kommentare: I would recommend this to any Mid to small size company who is watching their bottom line.

I like the way its formatted for a small company and the ability to expand as we grow, In addition it allows you to calculate Fuel taxes for your trucks.

The limited space for disclaimers on the Truck confirmations. I think this is a terrific product that's give you the ability to compete with companies bigger than yourself.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Thank you, Carlos for the fantastic review! We wish you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Mirnes M.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Excellent

Kommentare: This program is great for trucking business. I would recommend this program to all small businesses.

Great for ifta and finances.

Could be better on communicating with drivers.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hello Mirnes, and thanks for the fantastic review. I'm happy to inform you that we've significantly improved our driver communication -- Our "Driver Messaging" add-on lets you send your drivers pickup and delivery information via text message. Drivers can then respond directly to your dispatch board. They can also attach images, etc. Hope this helps. Thanks again for the review! The ITS Dispatch team.

Milan D.
Milan D.
Dispatcher in Serbien

ITS

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was pretty good until greater influx of loads came in, for bigger companies this is not very good option.
For smaller trucking companies ITS does all the work.

It's pretty much easy to use it, loads are clearly visible on the board and there are just enough of options for small trucking company.

When we became stronger company with much greater influx of loads, this program became small and not very good option for us, greater influx of loads got to lags and system issues, it became very slow as well.

Simon B.

Great Software - Needs some Tweeks

Kommentare: Amazing 5 years together. Sad to have to leave.

Ease of use of this product is amazing.

Functionality started to fail and so we moved softwares.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Simon, We're sorry to see you go! Can you please provide us with any specifics about how the functionality started to fail for you? I'll pass that along to our product team to troubleshoot and make improvements if necessary. Thank you!

Renna B.
dispatch in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incomplete list of available freight

It is easy to use and provides the info need to make decisions.

I did not understand why my driver was finding loads on her phone app. that I was not able to find on my laptop. I called tech. support and was told the phone app did show more data and there was nothing they could do to provide the same data on the computer. The last few days I have been comparing the two and have found that at times there is about 30% missing on the laptop. This is not acceptable. It is far more time consuming to use the phone and this needs to be fixed.

Miguel R.
Operations in USA

Best Dispatch Software at an affordable Price

Kommentare: Great products . With a lot of improvements over the years

Easy to use, entering information, pulling reports , sending rate confirmation, Invoices, Etc Carrier information verification is a great feature.

Would like to include a tool to sign contracts with Carriers to avoid double entry data. Like a Pdf to send out and get it back

Mark P.
Logistics Coordinator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Kommentare: It is an invaluable tool for anybody that is a logistics coordinator.

I can search loads and trucks. The prices they are on the boards for and post loads to the board myself. I couldn't do my job without this software.

Sometimes the rates are off on what the loads are currently going for. It's tough for loads out of California during produce season. Other than that they are pretty accurate.

Thomas H.
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product,saves me money and time

Kommentare: I have been using ITS Dispatch and it saves me over 700 man hours per year.It is easy to use and accurate and always there,up and running.No down time.I highly recommend this software!

easy to learn,good support,many functions and priced reasonable

none

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Thomas, and thanks for your detailed review. We've built this software to save our customers time and money, and after reading this we feel fulfilled. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Beverly W.
Logistics Manager in USA

THIS IS THE BEST LOAD BOARD OUT

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great using this service.I keep my trucks loaded with the best market rates available.

The best freight rates are posted on this site.It automatically adds new load options & update the site when the freight have been removed.They also offer discounted rates for new customers.

I love this service I have nothing bad to say about website.

Melissa L.
Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does what it needs to do but could improve!

Kommentare: ITS Dispatch is easy to use but I believe that there are a few ways that the user can save more time.

I like the fact that you can enter all the load information in one place and create your invoice and reports easily.

I don't like a few things. The first thing is that when I am entering the information of the shipper or consignee the system should automatically tell you that the name is taken once you enter the address not after you have entered all the information and then it tells you that it is. I also don't like the fact that when you are searching for an invoice you have to enter the dates instead of being able to see it all there.

Donald C.
Contract Carrier Sales Specialist in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Couldn't Do My Job Without ITS

They have so many different functions and features that you can use this tool for just about all of your transportation needs.

Clunky UI which makes navigating the site somewhat difficult at times. Not always easy to know which product suits your current need.

Beth O.
Contract Carrier Sales Specialist in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Logistics Software

Its easy to search for what i am looking for on ITS. I like the fact that it shows the rating of the companies I am looking at.

I wish that when I am clicking on a truck it would stay on the same page rather than open up a new one.

Jack A.

Great Program for small business

Kommentare: Its is great and dependable software for smaller trucking companies ....Very Affordable! We love it

Tanesha B.
OWNER in USA

PHX TRANSPORTATION FREIGHT ITS

Kommentare: The software was very easy to learn and has made load and fleet management a less stressful process, paying drivers managing loads, tracking and communicating with shippers and receivers.

being able to communicate with drivers

NA

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Tanesha, And thank you for letting us know what you think. We're delighted to hear that we're reducing your daily stress levels! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Melissa L.
Officer in USA

All in one place.

I like the fact that I can enter all my loads and organize my billing all in one place.

I don't like the fact that when I start entering the address for a consignee or shipper and the address is already in the system ... Instead of automatically add it you end up with many duplicates.

Brian Y.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use. Very good product

Kommentare: Overall its a very good product. Everyone answers my questions very fast and is very nice. We are a 3PL so there are a few features and tweaks that I would like that are missing but overall it's great. I think if you are a trucking company then it would have everything you need. Despite missing a couple things, its one of the best on the market for 3PL especially at this price point. It does not have a lot of extra garbage that you will never use. There are also options to add in more fields to track whatever you want such as Load Creation Date or whatever metrics matter to you. I utilize these custom fields and it really helps to see the whole picture. I really like that it is web based too. All of my employees can easily access it without loading or updates or things breaking. It always works which is HUGE. I would recommend giving this product a try.

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Brian. What a great review, thanks! Do let us know what's missing. We're making it a priority to add in-demand functionality. Thanks for your business The ITS Dispatch team.

Nina J.
Secretary in USA

Trans manager

Kommentare: Problems that I have solved was dispatching can be difficult and this program makes it easier for me and allows me to handle things faster.

Very effective in helping me and dispatch move more efficiently.

None that I have encountered as of yet.

Eldin M.
Drivet in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Perfect dispach software

Kommentare: Very good product to use easy to work with customer service excellent software is all you need for trucking industries

That is easy to use

Nothing

Antwort von Truckstop.com

Hi Eldin, And thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think. Reading reviews like this makes all our efforts worthwhile. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team