Filtern nach:

Über funeralOne

Funeral care tool which provides personalized services through website design, consultation, and tribute video software.

Erfahre mehr über funeralOne

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2018

"Funeral One Exceeds Expectations"

Kommentare: My overall experience with FuneralOne has been exceptional. I have used the software while employed at three different funeral homes. I am also a Funeral Celebrant, and my goal is to keep the focus on the deceased and not on the activities that surround the funeral service or memorial. Memorial products assist me in meeting that goal.

Vorteile: As a Funeral Concierge, the ability to offer the customer options that meet expectations in a very short period of time if first and foremost. Oftentimes, the customer does not realize that personalization is available and Funeral One gives you on hand access to an array of products and services. In the funeral home, you must be able to broaden the horizon of the customer (who is in a grief stricken state). Allow them to see that they can memorialize their loved with personal products can often seal the sale.

Nachteile: I do wish that the printed quality of the some of the products were enhanced within the funeral tribute software.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2018
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Funeral One"

Vorteile: This allows us to upload obituaries to our website which is convenient because we can use our SRS Procession program and easily export the chosen passage. It also allows us to edit the comments left by family members. This helps because we can get rid of any messages that have explicit words and hurtful messages.

Nachteile: The software can be a bit slow at times, but other than that it is very helpful.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018