Procession Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

Über Procession

Funeral home solution that helps businesses create obituaries, collect family pictures, manage online checklists & collect eSignatures.

Erfahre mehr über Procession

Jim C.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2016

"We have been more than satisfied"

Kommentare: Feldman Mortuary, Inc. has been a client of SRS for years now. We made the switch from another industry software company because SRS just seemed to be steps ahead of other companies with their product. The newest version is easy to navigate, easy to learn, works seamlessly, and is aesthetically appealing. We have worked with SRS on customization here or there and they have been reasonably priced and timely with our requests. While the software is great, the technical support is even better. We are able to reach a technician immediately and the issue is resolved with minutes. But not only are the technicians available immediately, so is our sales representative. You may wonder why that is important, may even question if SRS is always tying to sell something. Actually, to the contrary. They never try to sell, but rather, try to solve. Whenever I have a big picture question to run my business more efficient, I always call my rep for her insight, thoughts, and knowledge. Sometimes she can solve my concern with a product of theirs but more often she simply helps me evaluate the issue one step at a time which leads me to a better understanding and not a sale for her! SRS is professional, down-to-earth, real people firm. From the technicians to the sales people, they not only know their product inside and out, but they talk to you at your level. As the title of the review states: We have been more than satisfied with SRS and their software. You cannot go wrong calling this company.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate, easy to learn, time efficient, cutting edge, has all the features we need, aesthetically appealing

Nachteile: Cannot say I have a complaint of any sort.

von SRS Computing an 10.5.2017

Jim, we tremendously appreciate this! We're so thrilled you're loving the system!

• Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Larry S.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2016

"A Step Above"

Kommentare: I have been a funeral director for 40 years and for the last 25 years have been using various software programs to keep our firm running smoothly. As we grew the other companies were not able to accommodate our needs to offer more advanced service options. Since joining SRS they are always thinking ahead with innovations that are making our lives easier.

Vorteile: Very easy to use.
They seem to listen to my request for various upgrades.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to integrate from my website directly into SRS.

von SRS Computing an 10.5.2017

Don't worry Larry, we're working on the import for you! Thank you so much for your kind words!

• Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Jonathan H.
Director of Strategy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2019

"SRS has been excellent."

Vorteile: The software is versatile and the SRS Team is always available and willing to help.

Nachteile: The software can be a bit clunky on the backend. However, once dialed in, it is an excellent user experience for day-to-day use of our funeral directors.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Allison W.
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2016

"Excellent Service with SRS"

Kommentare: We are a new client with SRS Computing. We have been blown away by their systems and their customer service. Everything we've requested has been made possible, and done with so much ease on our end. SRS answers all questions, takes care of all concerns, and makes the transition to their system flawless. We are met with excellent customer service any time we call in with questions or concerns, and have been impressed with their quick response. We are looking forward to many years of a great working relationship.

von SRS Computing an 8.3.2016

Allison, thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are thrilled to have you as a client and look forward to our partnership!
Kimberly Simons

• Bewertet am 8.3.2016
Doug W.
President/CEO
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2016

"SRS Computing - An Outstanding Experience"

Kommentare: Very few times in your life do you every find a product that lives up to your expectations. I have nothing but praise for SRS Computing's PROCession operating system! From the very beginning the SRS team provided me with outstanding service and a product that is second to none. I have two businesses and the implementation of the system, training and technical support were (and are) excellent. I highly recommend this system to those that demand the very best!

von SRS Computing an 22.3.2016

You are wonderful!

• Bewertet am 22.3.2016
David M.
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2016

"Excellent"

Kommentare: I have been more than pleased. The money that I spent, for a business my size, was a lot but now that I'm in more than knee deep, I can honestly tell you it was money well spent.

von SRS Computing an 18.4.2016

We are just as pleased to have you! Welcome to the SRS community!

• Bewertet am 18.4.2016