Über MinuteDock

Zeiterfassungs- und Abrechnungssoftware für professionelle Dienstleistungen.

Erfahre mehr über MinuteDock

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MinuteDock bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Clem R.
Partner in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best time billing product tried since 2009

Kommentare: Timesheet entry took too long and transfer of information to Xero too painful
Very time-consuming to get productivity KPIs

Quick and easy to enter data-quicker than a spreadsheet You can see what you've entered Dashboard shows all the KPIs we need Sync with Xero seamless

Easier way to adjust time for write-offs

Jeremiah K.

A great multi-faceted timekeeping software

The ability to track not only the time each employee is putting in, but what they are spending their time on.

At this point, there are not any negative elements that come to mind when reviewing the software. It's great!

Hannah K.
Executive Assistant in USA

A great software system to keep track of time and projects

I love that I can track which clients are getting the bulk of my time, as well as what type of work I am doing for each

The training videos offered on the website were not as thorough as I would've like in getting myself acclimated to the system.

Tony M.
Director in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fast efficient and flexible way to log time and great invoicing and integration options.

Kommentare: We tried a few different approaches to logging time but found that different approaches work for different people / scenarios. e.g. sometimes it's good to have a timer running while on a job but other times it's easier to back-fill all the times at the end of the day.
The greatest thing about minutedock is that it is flexible for all these approaches, plus it's really easy and really fast.
Reporting options are great, plus it's easy to generate invoices straight out of minutedock and into xero.
We've been using minutedock for a few years now. It helped us streamlined our invoicing processes, gave us more insight about what we're spending time on and made it easy for us to generate reports to pass onto our clients. The customer service has been great too. Always really willing to help and to discuss new features.