Easy to customize to organizations needs

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Jade S.
Marketing

Kommentare: Amazing ticketing platform that is easy to use and makes us look really professional.

Vorteile: Ticketfly has been our ticketing platform for 3+ years and we love it. Easy to customize to fit our needs and easy for the consumer to use. Support team is amazing as well and really goes above and beyond to help with whatever you need.

Nachteile: They were recently acquired by Eventbrite so I think we'll eventually have to transition to their platform, which I think is way lower quality.

Best ticketing system for small clubs & venues!

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Box Office Assistant
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend ticketfly to any up and coming music club!

Vorteile: Ticketfly is SUPER user friendly, and a common household name for purchasing tickets. It's a trusted site, easy to navigate, and makes it easy to sell tickets to events to customers.

Nachteile: In the back end, a user can't set anyone up for auto counts. Not a big deal, but I always have to contact an admin to get people set up for counts.

My favorite ticketing company. Too bad it's going away

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
House Manager
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I miss you Ticketfly!

Vorteile: Super easy backend interface. I was never confused when working events where we sold tickets through Ticketfly! Audit reports and will call lists always easy to find, names never listed confusingly. All around solid.

Nachteile: That it got bought out by Eventbrite and is slowly transitioning all of its accounts onto that platform, which is more mobile-friendly but generally inferior in a lot of ways.

I've used this for purchasing concert tickets

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Ernie Z.
Graphic Designer

Vorteile: I like the fact that it's super easy to use for purchasing tickets and it's pretty cool how they show a lot of other events/concerts going on so you can possibly check out more bands you like that are playing.

Nachteile: The service fees are annoying. I almost wish the ticket prices that are shown would just include any service fees and that sort of thing instead of getting me excited for the cost and then all of a sudden it bumps up with the extra costs.

Ticketfly

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Amelia R.
Assistant
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the fact that Ticketfly not only gives artists/promoters the tools to maximize ticket sales, but also provides marketing resources which creates the ultimate experience for the artist's fanbase.

Nachteile: Although my experience using Ticketfly has been fairly limited, I have never encountered any challenges or problems using this software.

Ticketfly

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Michael W.
Content Manager
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it's fine for what it is. It's good for those hard-to-come-by tickets for bands, but it's not a top 5 ticket app that I go to when trying to find tickets.

Vorteile: It's the hipster's dream ticket app, really. There are a lot of lesser-known bands on the app, which helps when shopping for tickets that are harder to come by. The partnership with Tickermaster really has helped.

Nachteile: There are a lot of bands and venues who aren't on here, which is a surprise. I wish they'd expand to live sports, too.

Ticketfly is pretty fly

Bewertet am 19.4.2017
Chris H.
Security Analyst

Kommentare: I've only used ticketfly a couple times but it worked well and I got my tickets and was admitted to the show without any issues. Much like other ticket vendors it all goes sour when you purchase multiple tickets and then get hit with the service fees at the end. Paying service fees for an electronic ticket is absolute bull crap and shouldn't be allowed. Much like Ticketmaster, Ticketfly uses these fees to pad their bottom line and generate revenue. I always suggest purchasing tickets from the venue box office but if you must...ticketfly is as good as the rest at getting you tickets from the convenience of your pc.

Vorteile: Quick and easy to search and purchase tickets

Nachteile: Services fees are absolutely ridiculous and greatly increase the cost of tickets.

Solid alternative to Ticketmaster

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Paolo C.
Senior Ad Tech Associate
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall pretty good. Don't usually expect much from ticketing software companies as they seem to all be very similar as far as how they work and their fees.

Vorteile: Seems to be less clunky than Ticketmaster and the fees aren't exorbitant. Pretty easy to use and I always like the option of getting hard tickets . Never had to wait in a "virtual waiting room" for any events thru this site., which is nice.

Nachteile: I've seen some shows that only sell digital tickets, which I don't always prefer. Also I tried transferring tickets to a friend once and their support said I couldn't for some reason....wasn't really clear as to why.

Completely unsuccessful, from product performance through customer service.

Bewertet am 19.6.2017
Richard V.
Founder and President
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None. Ticketfly was a complete and utter waste of user time. Yield to this consumer was negative.

Nachteile: I attempted to use Ticketfly to purchase tickets to an Austin City Limits Moody Theatre event in Austin, Texas. The software lagged over and over as to its seating diagrams and click throughs, and then frequently made sizing errors in the screen view. There were no remaining side by side seats for the event I had chosen. After selecting one singleton ticket, Ticketfly's software pushes users to checkout with no apparent way to return to search the seating diagrams for a second seat. I did somehow get back, but I couldn't exactly tell you how.
The checkout was equally troubling. I received a payment processing error, three times, when there were abundant funds at the bank.
When I contacted Ticketfly customer support, it took them 12 working hours to respond. Glad this wasn't a "day of attendance" problem.
Rather than identify what went wrong from Customer Service, I got a "customer fetch list" look here, try this, read the FAQ, etc.
All of the enumerated error types which I was instructed to search and debug for myself, or work-around, were field limited data comparisons any tenth grade programmer could automate.
Thank you Ticketfly. I guess I won't be attending the Stevie Winwood concert in September.

I go to a lot of concerts and use Ticketfly to search for tickets

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Tracy C.
Customer Service Lead

Vorteile: I like the ease of searching for tickets for specific bands/performers and specific towns or cities. The ticket choice menus are simple and easy to understand. Comes in handy when you are looking for that band that you've been waiting to see for ages!

Nachteile: I guess there is no real negative to Ticketfly. I am just not a fan of reselling tickets in general, but understand that other than obvious scalpers (and there are many out there), things happen, and you may need to sell your ticket to a show for some reason.

100% Would Recommend

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Christie C.
Event Organizer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: After using many similar services Ticketfly is the absolute best way to sell tickets online. Customer service is amazing. Ticket fees are reasonable.

Nachteile: No complaints. It’s a fantastic product.

Pricey but worth it

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I used many ticket softwares but this one is wonderful. It integrates easily with my social media pages, it’s easy for my crowd to navigate and gathering sales info is wonderful. I love the how easy the code is to incorporate in my website and the IOS app ticket scan is a life saver. Now that it’s combined with eventbrite I’ve grown my audience significantly

Nachteile: I can’t think of any cons at the moment but it’s website could like a little cooler.

this product has been great for our events

Bewertet am 21.4.2018
Jami C.

Vorteile: I love the ease in setting up an event. You don't have to be super tech savvy to use. Highly recommend.

Nachteile: This product does seem a little pricey. I also had a hard time setting up a free event. So doesn't fit for all needs.

What a breath of fresh air

Bewertet am 5.8.2015
Henry D.
Promoter/DJ

Kommentare: I've used their service to purchase tickets and was always surprised that a service a slick as this was offered with such reasonable fees. On top of that, whenever I had an issue, their customer support folks were beyond helpful.
When I finally needed a ticketing service for events that I throw, they were first on my list and they have not disappointed. Quick response time to inquiry. Willing to negotiate fees. A TON of tools (although I don't know how much f them I'll actually need....a lot seemed geared towards venues).

Convenient, easy to use software!

Bewertet am 14.9.2019
Alex A.
Video Editor
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I've had a very positive experience using Ticketfly!

Vorteile: I've used Ticketfly many times to purchase tickets for all kinds of events and it's always been super easy to use and efficient.

Nachteile: There really isn't a lot that I don't like about this program. It's always been a reliable and easy to use software.

Hard to make it through. Prices confusing

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Conrad W.
Business owner

Vorteile: I love purchasing things on the go. I want my tickets and I want to know my seats. This makes it a possibility.

Nachteile: What I like least was it didn't seem to be very intuitive nor was there a real forum to answer my questions. The last G.A. Tickets I purchased showed a price range yet no reason for the price difference. They also did not indicate when they would ship and I had a hard time getting those questions answered

Ticketfly Review

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Coordinator
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Solid website if you are looking to see smaller musical acts, and not spend a ton of money to see live music.

Vorteile: Very easy to navigate, fees are low and are clearly laid out, multiple types of ticket delivery options.

Nachteile: No sporting events, limited selection of events due to lack of mainstream artists.

Quick and easy service. Reliable website - trusted payment method. I use this often to purchase tix

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Kylie A.
Curator

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and the wide availability of tickets. I also trust that my payment information will not be compromised.

Nachteile: I believe there is a significant upcharge in the price of tickets. Also, service fee is high and could be purchased elsewhere.

Unresponsive, not-secure, people not receiving their tickets, rampant fraud

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Paul T.
Business owner
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have yet to hear back from their "Customer Service" I believe this entire company is a scam.

Vorteile: They have a pretty website, making it easy to give them your money. They have horrible customer support, so good luck talking to them when theres a problem... and it seems there are always problems.

Nachteile: No customer support, rampant fraudulent purchases, customers don't receive their tickets, security breaches releasing personal information via regular hacks...

Ticketfly review

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Paul B.
Designet

Vorteile: The software was great everything works great and easy to use. Well written code with no bugs. I love the software but didn't enjoy the show tonight at the Revolution Hall in Portland Oregon.