Über PioneerRX

Die Mission von PioneerRx ist es, die unabhängigen Apotheken zu retten und zu fördern, indem die Patientenversorgung und die Medikamentenausgabe wettbewerbsfähig und rentabel gemacht werden.

Erfahre mehr über PioneerRX

PMP data submitted automatically. More secure since program can run without needing windows admin privileges ( helps prevents unauthorized software program installs ).

It's hard to find something that I don't like about the system. The only thing I can think of is sometimes I feel I have to make too many key strokes to get a few things done.

Bewertungen zu PioneerRX

PioneerRX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PioneerRX bereits verwendet?

Rowena
Rowena
Certified Pharmacy Technician in USA

I am very impressed with PioneerRX's functionality and versatility.

Kommentare: The ability to customize the software to maximize our workflow is great. We also love the ability to glean data from PioneerRX to analyze our business.

The best aspect of PioneerRx by far is their customer service (Erica, in particular is great). They are very responsive to help requests, often calling back within minutes of a request. They are willing to spend as much time as needed with you until you are satisfied the issue has been resolved. In the rare instance they are unable to answer your question right away, they will forward the issue to someone who can answer the question and most importantly, they follow through with you. The PioneerRx software itself is amazing. The software can be customized to fit your workflow. There is a wealth of information waiting to be explored within PioneerRX. There are many ways to leverage PioneerRX to maximize workflow and profitability. Another positive aspect of PioneerRx is the online community of current users. There are forums for anyone who has questions about how certain aspects of PioneerRX work in a practical setting. There is also a way to upvote requests from users, so that you have some input in how PioneerRX is developed in the future. Being so open to feedback is just another great aspect of their customer service. Overall it is the best pharmacy software I have used, to date.

There is nothing in particular that I do not like about PioneerRX. I would like the developers of PioneerRx to continue to listen to the community regarding changes they wish to see in Pioneer.

Cortney
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A whole new world

I started using Pioneer at my new job, and came from using enterprise. Two completely different layouts and it was tough for a couple months to get used to the ease of Pioneer. It was overwhelming at first with all the different screens it can open, but I love that it is not an outdated system.

A con I have with pioneer is that I have to manually add a lot of the medications sometimes when I am looking for a med to fill.

Jason

Pathetic customer service

Kommentare: Couldn’t get rep to email back in a timely manner and doesn’t have time to ensure customer has basic understanding of system before purchasing

Not sure Sales staff loves to talk on their time which is usually bugging you during your busiest timeBut will not work with you on your time table

Customer service s extremely poorDoesn’t email back Will not work with customer to explain system before purchasing

amar
amar
Managing Partner in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best balance of ease of use and security features

- Highly customizable workflow - granular admin, pharmacist and tech access controls - Custom Rx Audit report make life easy for desk audits - DIR estimator - Profit report can be generated factoring in estimated DIR or GER fees - Cash pricing estimator based on chain competitors near you - POS and sale data can be accessed from any workstation & POS integrated within Rx module - Control medication Perpetual Inventory can be maintained within the software ❤ - Training portal gives admin, a clear view of progress in training for each staff member - Customer ID info is available at the POS window as well as Pharmacist verification screen - Create patient profile by simply scanning Drivers License - PMP data submitted automatically - More secure since program can run without needing windows admin privileges ( helps prevents unauthorized software program installs )

- Onboarding & maintenance cost is high compared others in the market. ( worth the cost though ) - Patient profile history could use a search feature instead of filtering -

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software I've used so far

Kommentare: With how easy the program is to use it makes training very simple. All the buttons are shown and it's easy to navigate throughout the different tabs. You're able to also put in a request for one of the PioneerRx techs to call you so that you don't have to get tied up with trying to call them. When you put in the request you're able to provide information on the issue and most times they're calling back to let you know that they solved the issue you were having.

I like how easy this software is to learn and use. The ability to have a PioneerRx member contact you in case of any software issues is also very handy especially during rush hour in the pharmacy.

Some recent issues we've had in the past few months is that the program will freeze up. We tried to merge several stores onto one server and it caused issues throughout the stores. The main issue was the lag time and that it would freeze out all the computers within the pharmacy. We recently switched over to another software due to the lagging we had experienced.

Ben
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PioneerRx Review

Kommentare: PioneerRx is great. Their customer service techs are able fix most issues in minutes and are easy to work with.

PioneerRx has great reports that can be customized to whatever we are needing. This really helps us find pretty much anything that we need.

We attempted to do a virtual inventory with PioneerRx and it did not work out very well. We had to go back to having a physical inventory.

Terry
Terry
Pharmacist in USA

No perfect softward package but this is as close as I have used. Came to DDM because of Pioneer.

Interface and forthought. For the most part everything is intuitive. Operation is practically flawless which is amazing on a Windows platform-very stable. Even though we primarily use in house support, Pioneer is very responsive when called upon. Higher resolution pill thumbnails are much needed-contrast is poor and makes it difficult to read imprinting

Higher resolution pill thumbnails are much needed-contrast is poor in some cases and makes it difficult to read imprinting.

Raaed
Pharmacist-In-Charge in USA

Great pharmacy software and customer service. Very happy with my change to pioneer

Pioneer is easy to use and has great customer service when it is needed. It is windows based so anyone with basic computer skills can work this system and manage it. Pioneer has many great features that covers tons of different instances that a pharmacy or pharmacist/tech may go through or experience

Screens can sometimes be a little busy. I wish the home screen was a little more efficient. I believe the home screen is a "dead" screen and can be utilized a little better

Jazel
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

pioneer

Ease of use and good integrations. Tech Support is good.

Cost is pretty high. But it's good for it's value.

Kara
Kara
Pharmacist in USA

PioneerRx gives our pharmacists the tools necessary to provide the highest level care!

Kommentare: Central management of numerous stores and higher level of pharmaceutical care due to user friendly data and customizable workflow.

The numerous workflow options allow you to customize the workflow to meet your store's unique needs and the customer service supports you every step of the way!

Conversion from RX30 to PioneerRx was difficult. I do not believe we could have planned any better and still there were problems. After 11 months on PioneerRx we still have to have RX30 access for audit purposes because escripts did not transfer in a usable format.

Charli
Pharmacy Technician in USA

Pioneer is so user friendly!

Kommentare: Nothing is coming to mind at the moment, but I know that Pioneer is always working to improve the sofeware. Keep up the great work!

The sofeware is very easy to use and can be picked up quickly even by someone that has never worked in a pharmacy setting before. Our pharmacy is always finding new ways to use the software to make our workflow more timely to give our customers a faster fills. The support team at Pioneer is always there when we have questions or concerns. They're super fast to respond to our calls and always friendly!

Tracy
Pharmacist in Charge in USA

Started off rocky but I enjoy working on it now! I think it is a very good pharmacy system!

Before pioneer, we never had point of sale. I love the interface between the two. It's nice you can track the workflow of rx pickups. I like the directory for doctor lookup and third parties. There is a "phone" icon button to submit any help questions....helpdesk if very quick to respond to help with rejects or just general questions.

My biggest issue is overrides. They are there but using them and picking the correct one I just can't get the hang of. It is getting better!

Abraham
Owner/President in USA

best pharmacy software!!

One of the most user friendly pharmacy software on the market. Great interface, every task is easy to complete; From adding a patient, to submitting a prescription to running customized reports. Great capabilities with sync, patient reminders/outreach, integration with our wholesaler and inventory. Ease of accounting and pos intergration. When we need help, the expert pioneer staff always calls us back promptly (most of the time within a minute!!).

Elizabeth
Pharmacy Technician in USA

Software has been incredibly easy to use.

I love the color coding for prescription statuses. The tabs are well-organized and generally help me find what I am looking for. I also like the ease of checking inventory in the system because it makes my job easier. The search bank for isurances is also top-notch.

None, At this time, I do not see any improvements I would consider sharing. I would like to make the font larger on the screen, but that is a function I think I can do.

Travis
Cpht in USA

Dealing with Pioneer is like taking a drive on Sunday with no vehicles on the road- Smooth sailing

I simply Love the fact that the customer service is extremely helpful & patient. When I first started using this system I had to call a lot, but fortunately for me The support staff was Wise helped me with my fear of this software even thou we are somewhat enemies.... Go Vols!!!

Whenever I figure that out I'll definitely let you know , but you've seriously surpassed my expectations.

Kayla
Director of Pharmacy in USA

PioneerRx is great to work with and has largely contributed to the success of our pharmacy.

I work in a new organization that is continuously growing, adding new specialties, and offering new services. PioneerRx software and staff are innovative and flexible enough to facilitiate our dynamic business model. I am very thankful for the PioneerRx employees who have helped me succeed in using this software to its fullest.

I would like to see more compatibility with infusion pharmacy (my apologies if this is actually already an available feature, because I would not be surprised if it was and I just missed the memo).

Sara
PharmD in USA

Love the software and performance

Kommentare: Medication sync built in, CMR links, easy to use workflow, easy inventory management, pricing and more!

I like the price for the amount of services. The direct contact with support for software and hardware services. Compounding templates and billing are much easier to understand and use. Have even been able to teach compounding technicians. Sync integration and support

more understanding with integrating omnicell and pill packaging for our patients. May just need better training.

pharmacist/owner in USA

Pioneer has far exceeded my expectations.

Pioneer is very easy to use and the ability to search for insurance information on a patient and to search for doctor information is invaluable. Those features save so much time which saves us money. I have worked on several other software systems and Pioneer is by far the best I have used.

Sometimes trouble shooting for a dual insurance bill can be difficult, but customer support always is available when I need it.

Maria
Lead Pharmacy Tech in USA

Challenging at first, with use it became easy.

Everyday tasks like, digital persona makes it easy when changing users and logging in, color codes when looking in profiles easy to identify status of prescriptions.

Some features, for example on inventory, when generating order if you get out you loose any changes you did to order, have to start over. When generating order you don't know if item is in stock until you place order.

Brittany
Brittany
Certified Pharmacy Technician in USA
Pharmazeutika

I've been impressed with Pioneer since day one. Our old computer software was a nightmare.

Kommentare: User Friendly and increase in Customer Care

I love that its user friendly. You can easily train a new employee on the software. It really opens a lot of doors for better customer care. Also, the Software is constantly improving with updates and new features that really keep you up to date and your pharmacy moving forward.

QUINEE
Pharmacist in Charge/ Co-Owner in USA

Wonderful experience. Calls in a timely manner. Very helpful...

Kommentare: There are so many thing implemented. Auto fills, text messages when meds are ready. Talking points with patients "Incomplete action", delivery system that scans, Drug interaction check, helps with pricing when ptn does not have insurance- we are able to compare with retail chain and our prices as well. I am exploring new things everyday. There are many features that can be displayed at your wanting

Always helps promptly. Very professional, and great attitude.

vijay
pharmacy manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hard time getting hold of customer service,no after hours.

Kommentare: we have few pros and lot of cons comapared to previous software...

editing on prescription and changing NDCs while reviewing...we could scan rx before we type prescription

customer service i will give negative rating....they take ages to solve problems...no after hours line....

Al
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beware from the Accounting Department

Kommentare: I would have rated pioneer a perfect 5 star if it wasn't for a woman from their accounting department. I have always had a great experience with Candace, the equipment set up the team and technical support team.
However, the woman ( from accounting) was no joy to talk to. She was very rude and disrespectful to me when I called her to question the extra month charge on my bill. She kept yelling at me and insisted that I must pay this extra charge simply because I already received a good discount on the purchase of the software. Worst, she added finance charges to that extra charge and couldn't explain to me the reason for this.

Latoya
Pharmacy clerk in USA
Einzelhandel

My Experience with Pioneer has been amazing from the software program down to the customer service.

I like most about this software is that if I come across any problem using the software, being that I am a new user, Pioneer support is always there to help with a quick reliable response.

I can't say that I have any Cons for this software. My 2 month experience as been amazing to say the least.

Paul
Owner-Pharmacist
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Outstanding Software - Does Everything!

Kommentare: I have tried PharmaServ and QS/1's NRX systems. Pioneer Rx leaves them in the dust AND costs less! Their technical support is friendly, fast and effective.

Easy to use, Excellent (and immediate) customer service, contains all the features of our last two software vendors at a fraction of the cost, constantly adding new features at user's request, Stable system that literally does everything a pharmacy (even one that sells D.M.E., and does compounding) needs.

None! This System has no downside.