Über Jotform Sign

Jotforms PDF Editor wandelt die gesammelten Daten automatisch in professionelle, großartig aussehende PDFs um. Verwende den PDF-Editor zum einfachen Herunterladen und Speichern.

Erfahre mehr über Jotform Sign

Easy to use, allows me to create a contact with the one who filled out the form.

If conducting a survey, limiting the amount of responses is a drag.

Bewertungen zu Jotform Sign

Jotform Sign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 132 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jotform Sign bereits verwendet?

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador in UK
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Meets the needs

Kommentare: Used only for a limited time before the company converted to another product.

Nice quick tool for automating e-signatures, has an e-sign builder which can be easily created for users by just dragging and dropping items, works on any pdf document to insert or convert them into signable documents which makes the product shine. Another useful feature is the tool can be embedded into websites, allowing them to be used as a legal document.

Experience minor glitches on inserting signatures when it needed to confirm it online, so it might take a few clicks and need to make sure it inserted the sign before proceeding, this might be happening by connection issues while validating.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Bo, Thanks for your detailed review. We're glad to hear that you find our E-Signature tool efficient and user-friendly. Regarding the minor glitches you've experienced with inserting signatures, there shouldn't be any issues now. We encourage you to try again, and if you encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to reach out to us from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We're here to ensure a seamless e-signing experience for you.

Ally
Founder and Lead Planner in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Easy & Efficient

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Made my life easier and having one program to review my forms and signed documents has been so amazing!

The fact that it is included in my JotForm account. Not an additional subscription I needed to get.

I would like the ability to edit email addresses/information after sending request to sign versus having to cancel and resend.

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Ally, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear that you like Jotform Sign. I'd like to clarify that there are several reasons why we require the cancellation and resending of the documents instead of editing the information directly. These include: 1. Authenticity and Security: By canceling and resending the documents, we can verify that the correct and intended recipient signs the document. 2. Avoiding Duplicates: Cancelling the previously sent documents helps prevent any confusion or issues arising from having multiple versions of the same document in circulation. 3. Audit Trail: Maintaining a clear and accurate audit trail is essential for legal and compliance purposes. 4. Integrity of the Signing Process: Allowing edits to the recipient’s information after sending a request could compromise the integrity of the signing process. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

yee
Counselor in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use for consent form

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

- online - able to share with other parties - template

- not free - when send out the link for the document, the branding of Jotform is too much.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Yee, Thanks for your nice review. We're pleased to hear that you find our platform helpful and that you like sharing templates with other parties. I'd like to clarify that we have a Starter (Free) plan that you can use forever. It has the same access to almost all the same features as the paid plan. They mainly differ on the monthly signed document limits. We also made sure that our branding remains simple and should not affect the functionalities of the form. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Šimon
Owner in Tschechien
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JotForm Sign

Kommentare: Very pleased, it did the job we needed. We recommend

JotForm sign is a great service that we used daily. We created a form that had several variables that we needed to know from the customer. After paying for the order, the customer was redirected to the JotForm Sign, where he filled in all the important information regarding the customized product. We then extracted this information into a PDF and worked with it. It saved us hundreds of dollars in coders who would have had to add similar features custom to our eshop. JotForm is very easy to navigate.

If it was full capacity, we had to delete several records. But to update the capacity, we had to write to support. It didn't happen automatically.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Šimon, Thanks for sharing your experience with Jotform Sign. We're delighted to hear that it has been an integral part of your daily operations and has saved you significant costs on custom coding. Regarding the sign document limits, we'd like to clarify that the monthly reset occurs on a fixed schedule and won't automatically reset when submissions are deleted. However, the upload space limit should now reset automatically. If you encounter any further issues or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team for assistance via our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We're here to ensure a seamless experience for you.

Jeremy
Lab Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product! Meets our needs

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It’s made my job easier. I can enter and track my data in an easier to manage, digital format while keeping the paper forms for my employer

My company uses paper forms for everything. With Jotform Sign, I can easily build digital forms, even based on pdf scans of the paper forms, which I prefer, and can print out the paper form with my data filled in.

I’m unable to get my company to pay for a subscription, so the free plan is all I can use. My form and entry limits are probably the biggest downsides for me.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for leaving positive feedback about our platform. We're thrilled to hear that Jotform Sign is streamlining your process from paper to digital seamlessly. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Neil
MD in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution and very competitive

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent, so much so that I have recommended Jotform and Jotform Sign to many other businesses, who now also use it.

Jotform Sign allows me to collect legally binding signatures on my contracts. It's very easy to set up and gives me far more signatures per month than other solutions I used previously, which were nowhere near as good or flexible. I've used Jotform for several years so when I realised that Jotform Sign was part of the solution it was a no brainer to use it.

Nothing, it's so much better than the competition, especially when you take into account what a great tool Jotform is even without Jotform Sign!

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Neil, Thanks for your positive rating and for sharing your excellent experience with our platform. We're thrilled to hear that Jotform Sign has been a valuable addition to your contract workflow. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Nicole
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great App !

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Love how easy it is to send to clients for signatures, etc.

Dislike the lack of storage for free version

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Nicole, Thanks for your nice review. We're thrilled you find our platform easy to use and that you were able to send documents for signatures easily. We believe the current upload space limit for the Starter plan is enough for basic usage. However, you can always delete submissions with file attachments to clear your upload space. Here's how to delete form submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/377-how-to-delete-form-submission-data/. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Marc
Marc
CEO in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Competitor!

Kommentare: Positive! A Plus experience, both as a business customer and for my own customers.

-user friendly -cost effective -highly customizable

-UI could use better graphics or branding

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Marc, Thanks for your positive words towards our platform. We're glad you and your customers are satisfied with our platform. If you have any questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Bridget
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Business integration matters

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The availability of different forms and templates

The trouble with integration of payment forms

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Bridget, Thanks for your positive review about Jotform Sign. We're glad you're enjoying our wide selection of form templates. If you have any questions or have difficulties with payment integrations, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Jason
Chief in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Best overall for use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great experience. Highly recommend for convenience and secured measures

Comprehensive ease with certifiable use.

N/A not any specified dislikes of any of the features with this system

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Jason, Thanks for your perfect stars and for sharing your great experience. We're glad to hear you find our platform both comprehensive and user-friendly. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Lori
Director of Finance and Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the easier to use options

Kommentare: I am happy with how I set up our documents, but we had a low usage rate on it once it was sent to clients. We really need to be able to send to several people and they can decide who signs it, vs us picking one recipient who may not be the signer and then the Jotform Sign goes ignored.

I struggled with implementing a document management/signature system, and Jotform Sign was the most user-friendly. It may have helped that we were already a Jotform user so I was familiar with the site and it connected with other forms in our account.

Even though this was the most user-friendly, it was not without struggles. If we had someone to help roll it out or even get us started with one form, it would have helped ensure success for future use. I don't have time to watch a handful of videos, so it was a long process.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Lori, Thanks for sharing your experience with Jotform Sign. We're thrilled to hear that you found it to be the most user-friendly option for your document management and signature needs. We understand that implementing new systems can sometimes be challenging, especially without dedicated assistance. Please know that our Support Team is here to help. You can reach out to us via our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ for immediate help with any issues you may have with Jotform Sign. We'll be more than happy to help.

Christy
Co-Founder of Pretty Paws Rescue in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Honest Review

Kommentare: Excellent! I've had zero issues and love how easy and simple it was to create forms for my clients to use. I've successfully created several forms and have been told how easy it is to fill out from my clients.

Easiness and Hassle-free to create forms.

I have no issues so far. Jot forms is a great site.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Christy, Thanks for rating our platform 5 stars! We're happy to hear you found form creation hassle-free using our platform. Feel free to let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be more than happy to help.

Melissa
Holistic therapist in UK
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

My experience with Jotform Sign

Kommentare: It’s made a huge difference to security as I know that my clients are the ones submitting their own forms. In addition I don’t have to create separate features for agreements as I can combine the terms and conditions with the consultation forms. It’s excellent.

It really helps me to know that clients understand and agree to terms and conditions and acts as a legally binding agreement.

Nothing bad to note, it’s great. I genuinely have nothing negative to say.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Melissa, Thanks for sharing your experience with Jotform Sign. We're thrilled to hear that it has helped streamline your processes and provide added security. It's fantastic to know that you find it easy to use and appreciate the support and resources offered by Jotform Academy. If you have any questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We're here to continue providing you with excellent service and support whenever you need it.

Mary
Versicherung, Selbstständig

A view point in Jotforms

Kommentare: I would say its is like 3, it could be better. Just need to convert between the other options.

I think this is easier to get multiple signatures when needed.

I doesn't really explain how to use it or conversation between other forms is hard.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Mary, Thanks for your positive rating. We're thrilled to hear that you find Jotform helpful for obtaining multiple signatures when needed. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Emily
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Streamlines our processes

It makes it easy to collect information and have clients sign forms via mobile

The extra emails. I’m sure I can change that setting but haven’t.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Emily, Thanks for your positive review about Jotform Sign. We're happy to know that it has been streamlining your processes. Regarding the recipient emails, Starter (Free) accounts can only add one notification email template with one recipient in a form. Paid accounts can add multiple email templates with multiple recipients. Feel free to upgrade your account to any of the paid plans if you want to send a form to multiple recipients. If you have questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Christie
ESTHETICIAN in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Easy and straightforward

I love the kiosk mode it make it easy for my clients to read and sign consent forms at consultation

I dont have any complaints i think sometimes the signature doesnt completly go through and i habe to habe client redo signature.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Christie, Thanks for leaving us positive feedback. We're delighted to hear that our Kiosk Mode is helping streamline your consultations. If you have any questions or have encountered issues with the signing process, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Stacey
Vice President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best forms

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Jot form from my company since we started. I love how I can make any changes and everything is automatically updated on my website. I love how I get to customize any and every form I use. It's been an amazing experience. It really doesn't matter if your a small business or a Fortune 500 company they offer a variety of forms for all.

It makes it very easy to use. Any form you choose is customizable. There several forms to choose from for whatever business needs you may have!

If I was to complain which there isn't much to complain about. I absolutely love jot forms. I would say how each form cost.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Stacey, Thanks for your positive review. We're delighted to hear that our platform's customization options meet your business needs effortlessly. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Ian
Creative Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great product by a great company

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great customer service, always look forward to new options. Great tool!

We enjoy ease of use and all the different form and payment options.

Sometimes the forms do not fit exactly how I would like on my mobile site.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Ian, Thanks for your positive review. We're delighted to hear you're enjoying the ease of use and variety of features of our platform. If you have issues embedding your form or on mobile, contact us through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Gabriela
Esthetician in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Best form manager

I love that i can send the forms directly to my clients and that you can create an app with your forms.

I dont have many complaints about this website. Im happy with it

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Gabriela, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive rating. We're happy that you love Jotform Sign. If you come across issues, make sure to let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Our team will be happy to help.

Susan
owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy Way to Create a Signeable Document

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Jotform has been a super easy alternative to use for having the guests of our vacation rental sign their rental agreements. Far easier than having them print and sign it and send it back. Less costly than Docusign. We are very happy with Jotform and use it for all of our guests.

Finding the document can be tricky! I have to go to 'my forms' and then to my signed documents, but I eventually learned how. I also wish I could customize the link but I made it shorter with Bitly.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Susan, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear that our platform has streamlined your form process. If you have any difficulties or if you have questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Kara
Owner dog training in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Wonderful service

I like the ease of drafting and editing contracts. I also like how easy it is for my clients to read and sign forms.

It was a little hard to get the hang of at first, but overall I once i figured it out, ive had no issues.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Kara, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Jotform Sign. We're happy to know that you and your clients found it easy to use. If you have any questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Julien
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

My experience with Jotform

The easy of use, the ability to run multiple forms at the same time and to send to different customers. Everything is documented and records are kept.

Nothing. Honestly, for my use (limited) I haven’t run into any problems with Jotform.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Julien, Thanks for your positive review. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use and appreciate its ability to handle multiple forms simultaneously. It's great to know that our documentation and record-keeping features meet your needs. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

LYNN
MEET MANAGER AND ENTRY COORDINATOR in Kanada
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jotform has

Kommentare: Excellent -- love it and have recommended to another org that I volunteer for, and they have created and started using Jotform.

It has made collecting information much easier and more efficient.

Need better formula/calculations features -- currently too simply -- need more complex option

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Lynn, Thanks for your positive rating. We're glad to hear that our platform has made information collection easier for you. With regard to your request, please share more details so we can get a better an idea and how to proceed. You can send them to us through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/.

Ibrahim
Quality Manager in Niederlande
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jotform app

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Its intuitive and easy to use once you get to know the programm

to be able to create an app and use the forms in this way.

Document management is a bit of a hassle.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Ibrahim, Thanks for your nice review. We're delighted you found value in using our platform to create an app. If you have difficulties with managing your documents, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Marissa
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Easy Setup and Use

Was easy to set up my needs using Jotform.

Sometimes it was hard to read the disclosures in the forms but it's not a super big issue

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Marissa, Thanks for your nice review about our platform. We appreciate it. If you have any questions, let us know from our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.