Über AgencyBloc AMS+

AgencyBloc ein Managementsystemen für Lebens- und Krankenversicherungsagenturen.

Erfahre mehr über AgencyBloc AMS+

Bewertungen zu AgencyBloc AMS+

4,9

AgencyBloc AMS+ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AgencyBloc AMS+ bereits verwendet?

Nicole
Nicole
Contracting & Commissions Coordinator in USA

AgencyBloc at KHI Solutions

Kommentare: Implementing this in 2011 was a huge undertaking with our separate databases for information and commissions, and our old program did not necessarily play the nicest, but since we've been using it over 8 years now, it is so worth the switch. They have implemented new, useful tools for agencies going to this program since we switched, and it seems like they are always working on new things to make it better. I like being consulted when they are thinking about new items to roll out and how that would affect what we do, or if it is even worth it. Our reps are great and they are always a quick response away from a question or concern.

I like the web-based platform so we can access it anywhere. Prior to this, we were tethered to a server database. I also like that it is integrated between the database and commissions, as our prior commissions and information databases were not the same.

Many of my issues with things were learning to use it after we were used to our old database. I know there are some things we don't need or use that I wish you could turn on/off, but that is a VERY minor complaint.

Manager / VP in USA

Great CRM for the money

Kommentare: From our initial presentation by [sensitive content hidden]
, to our data migration supervised by [sensitive content hidden], to the support we receive from our Client Success Manager [sensitive content hidden], to the training offered by [sensitive content hidden], we have just been truly amazed by the amount of support we receive and the attention to detail that everyone we have dealt with provides. We know who to contact for what issues and everyone has been quick to respond and help us resolve any issues we may have had. Our previous CRM is no match to this level of customer service.

We like the user-friendly design that Agencybloc provides. From the client management, to policies, to reports, to tracking activities, it really is super easy to use. We had another CRM prior and they certainly weren't user friendly and it wasn't designed to use for insurance. This platform really makes our jobs, lives, and client interaction and support so much easier!

It would be nice if it was more user friendly to link email outside of Microsoft to be able to track client interactions. We utilize Gmail and that is our only issue at this time.

Jay
VP of Sales in USA

Subpar

It looks nice, but for me, that's where it stops at.

Better functionality and a better user interface, I find many of the functions "clunky"

Tom
President in USA

Very Impressed

The most important feature that i enjoy from Agency bloc is the workflow feature that helps me to never miss a sales opportunity from my Medicare prospect list for people turning age 65. This program has already helped me earn commission dollars that would have missed prior to having this CRM.

The biggest hindrance to the program was the upfront labor and time to transfer my existing data to the program up front. Even with that, the time was well worth the end result .

vor 4 Monaten

Tom, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that AgencyBloc's workflow feature is helping you stay on top of your Medicare prospect list and maximize your sales opportunities. It's incredibly rewarding to know that we can directly contribute to your success. We completely understand your point about the initial data transfer process. While it may require some upfront effort, we're glad you see the value it brings in the long run. To help future customers with this process, we're constantly looking for ways to improve our data migration tools and support services. Thanks again for your kind words and for being a valued AgencyBloc customer. - AgencyBloc

Jara
Agent Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for me, I need userfriendly

Kommentare: I was able to use it immediately and the best part was that I had help from Agency Bloc to download my clientele.

How easily it was set up and the training that came with it

There are a few things I would like it to do for instance if I am working a case I would like the projected due date to remind me in an email to me. I would also like an account to show the whole family not each individual

Lea-Ann
Office Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AgencyBloc is a valuable resource to our agency!

Kommentare: Our experience with AgencyBloc has been very good!

Our agency has used AgencyBloc for just under 5 years. I am the Office Administrator for our agency and we have 8 agents. I feel that AgencyBloc's highlights are: easy navigation, communication through the activities feature is a valuable feature with our agents working from various locations, and policy information/data storage is a resource for current and past policies. The AgencyBloc Support Team is always available to assist with any questions or needs by phone or the online chat feature.

The switching of screens to get to various features.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Lea-Ann! We are so glad to be able to provide such a valuable tool for your team.

Beth
Director of Operations in USA

AgencyBloc AMS+

It is easy to use, the support team was wonderful to work with, and the commissions tracking has been invaluable.

I wish it had better email capability and a better connection with Employee Navigator.

vor 6 Monaten

Beth - we appreciate the high recommendation and feedback! We'll be sure to dig in with our development team regarding your comments about email and Employee Navigator.

Brandon
Director of Client Relations in USA

AgencyBloc Review

Kommentare: Very positive. Looking forward to further feature improvements in the future!

Added lead functionality with texting capabilities make it much easier to keep in touch with clients throughout the year.

Lead conversion does not appear to leave a reportable record so far to be able to track conversion KPIs. Would definitely like to see this added soon!

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the kind review, Brandon! We are thrilled to be able to make your client work efficiently and easily. We appreciate your feedback about the lead conversion reporting, too. We look forward to a great partnership!

Morten
Morten
Executive Vice President in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software with great support.

I like the fact that it is a cloud based system with the ability to easily add custom fields. I also very much like the built in ability to do mass emails/email-drops as well as some built-in automatic workflow functions. Commission importing is also very easy and time saving. I like the continuous product improvements - most recently the addition of Outlook integration. We have also very much enjoyed the strong customer/product support from AgencyBloc.

We had used a different software for more than a decade and I may be biased because of that. There is a feature, related to how AgencyBloc has products set up, that I am not keen on. However, it is not a major issue for our work and use of the system.

Joshua
Joshua
Independent Business Owner in USA

This is perfect for Life and Health agents

Kommentare: .

I love how this is setup specifically for Life and Health agents. There are so many customization that can be made, but it already is setup and can be used exactly how it is. There is an endless amount of customized reports that can be ran. This is setup so that if you are a single person or if you are an agency or even if you oversee multiple agencies this is built for it. It is affordable for a month for 1 person to use....Way cheaper than anything else i looked at.

I use Facebook for marketing/lead generation. Agencybloc is not directly integrated with Facebook. I just currently emailed Agencybloc to get info on how to set this up.

Tiffany
Office Manager in USA

Overall, very good

Ease of use, does most everything we need it to. Allows my agents to access it from their tablets, phones and laptops while out in the field.

There are a few functions that I wish AgencyBloc to do: Allow my agents to send out their own mass email campaigns. Wish it was more expensive to simply allow them to have access to their own commission payments. Wish they could also run their own reports, ie: missing commission reports. I feel to much is put on my simply because the agents don't have access to a lot of functions just simply because we don't pay a higher fee.

Keith
Agency Owner in USA

President of Agency~

Kommentare: Good Value and overall ease of use.

Using AgencyBLoc has helped improve our client base and data mining sources. A daily CRM tool to manage our existing client base with LEAD reminder to contact call. Overall very satisfied with 'LIVE CHAT' bar and ongoing support.

The reminder or "To DUE reminder" sometimes will not notify us of a potential upcoming clients birthday for marketing .....the notification system at times will not recognize certain potential future LEADS for our agency.....

Chance
Employee in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective, but lately it's been having a slow response.

Kommentare: Efficient, but pausing at random times doesn't help. It prevents me to do my work.

Everything has a spot. Personal info is where you need it to be. Very functional.

Lately it keeps pausing when you click on a tab. It'll take forever to load. We have our IT guys check our service multiple times and everything was okay. AgencyBloc pauses at the worst times. There's instances where I'll have to click out and log back in for it to load properly.

Mary
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AgencyBloc is a Time Saver!

Kommentare: AgencyBloc is a time saver especially when it comes to email campaigns. You can quickly sort out a list of customers to send specific emails to.

You can set up automated emails to customers and forget about it. The system will automatically send out your welcome emails, birthday emails, holiday emails, etc. Then, you can check to see who opened the email, how many times they viewed it, and if they clicked on any links. This is a great way to find out how effective your emails are and if you should continue sending them. From my experience, whoever reads your emails the most, happens to be the customer who refers the most.

Mass emails are at 2 cents per email, but that's only $2 for 100 emails. (Still a great deal!)

Emily
Agent in USA

AgencyBloc

What can i say. I love using agency bloc to keep my clients organized. It makes my job so much easier and i couldn't imagine living without it.

There are very few things that i wish would improve with the agency bloc software. One of those things is that i am unable to track a state license under a agency.

Jacquelyn
Insurance Broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE AgencyBloc!!

It is easy to implement, easy to use, has all the capabilities I am looking for to design automated workflows, track activities, track commissions and keep notes, documents, and call recordings.

I haven't found a way to store referral partner contact information as easily as I would like, but keep it separate from my client contact information.

Christina
Licensed Insurance Broker in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a must have product to manage large groups of clients.

Kommentare: The benefits of using this product out weigh its downfalls in its ability to search for particular clients/files.

I love that I can customize the template for my clients needs. It is very user friendly when you need to add or subtract information. And works decently with other programs that are required at my office.

I do not like how some of the search options function. Occasionally you can put in the correct client information and no file will pull up. The files there you just have to go to another piece of information, for example a telephone number instead of a last name.

Leslie
Vice President in USA

Will Pay Off 100%

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with my purchase. It came highly recommended and it has meet all of my needs plus some I did not realize that I needed.

Easy of the product is number one! Yes, you will have to learn some items and how they can work for you but there are video to watch and staff willing to help you out.

There has not been anything I have not liked about the product. If I need help on something specific their are video training and staff to assist me. It make life easier that I do not have to go this alone.

Ken
President in USA

We really like Agency Bloc

Kommentare: "AgencyBloc is a really good CRM. Perfect for what we use it for and the customer service is excellent."

I like that it is robust yet allows us to be nimble regarding the level of detail we keep for our clients.

I suppose it would be made better if certain fields were located closer to certain others. It's really not that big a deal though.

Bill
agent in USA

We're a small 2 pers Medicare office, new to AB, getting going was pretty easy just in time for AEP.

What we like the most is it is insurance industry specific and that we are able to tailor it to our specific wants and needs. The ability to download scans into specific clients files has simplified our startup with AB. Instead of keying in all the old notes I scanned them into pdf's and downloaded those. The same goes with plan analysis and supporting documents. With AB our client files are now always with us and the hard copies are elsewhere in a secure HIPPA compliant location.

I often find that what I think I don't like is overturned with some experience and the help desks input. There is some clumsiness in downloading stored file to attach to emails etc but I'm still finding my way around.

Liz
Receptionist
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best data storage product out there!

Kommentare: I came to work part time for a delightful local insurance agency last year and was given a sufficient amount of instruction on how to navigate through AgencyBloc. Open enrollment came upon us and we were so busy. I found entering and accessing information into AB was incredibly simple. Correcting, updating, or adjusting information ( even creating a custom field) was also simple. I have used several data systems in my career (which has not always been in insurance) and have found AB to be one of the most user friendly systems for data storage and information/report retrieval. My congrats to the developers for creating a comprehensive data base for information storage and retrieval that is so easy to use. Most others I have used are layered with too much information and duplication. I have nothing but good things to report about AB customer service. When we call, the AB staff have consistently answered in a pleasant and helpful manner and have provided usable and understandable answers/instructions. In my experience, thus far, I have not had to leave a message and wait for a call back. All this is a rarity, but certainly appreciated, in the current business climate.

Danette
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent product and excellent service

Kommentare: We love AgencyBloc!! It is so wonderful to find information regarding our clients in one data storage location. The software has streamlined how and what information we keep track of. What we appreciate most about AgencyBloc is, as they have grown they have not lost sight of what is most important when it comes to software and that is "Customer Service". In the three years since I have been using AB I have always had my questions answered on the first call. Not once has someone had to call me back to resolve an issue. This is huge!!! There is nothing more frustrating than calling customer service and having to leave a voice mail of the problem and then getting a recorded message telling you they will return your call within 24 hours!! Another thing I appreciate about AB is they are very careful and thoughtful about upgrades. When we receive an upgrade, we can count on the fact it has been tested and is tried and true. Thank you so much AgencyBloc Team for providing an excellent product that is dependable and we have great confidence knowing you and your team sincerely care about us and the success of our business.

Guy
Asset Manager in USA

Great management tool. Smart and Linking features help tremendously.

Ability to quickly find a Client and supporting information. Linking a Relative or Spouse can simplify changes or adding updated information.

A
VP
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Well worth the upfront setup time !!!!

Kommentare: I highly recommend this solution to any firm looking for an easy to learn & use commission based system.

The staff at AgencyBloc have been available, helpful, patient, professional and very easy to work with. I've had all my questions answered promptly. The implementation of AB replaced a tedious, manual process (using Excel pivot tables) to manage a very unique and complicated commission tracking and payout need. Having the information backed up regularly and web access was crucial to our firm.

I hope that AB will further develop reporting options and facilitate the updating of fields in large groups of policies without having to either be creative or work with each policy individually. It would be great if one could select fields from within AB to generate into a report and have those be a bit more professional looking.

Jay
Agent/Owner in USA

Software is very user friendly, allows enough customization for my use, and adds value.

Ease of use, has nice accessibility with being internet-based. Also, it is made for health insurance industry so it is secure.