Über AgencyBloc AMS+

AgencyBloc ein Managementsystemen für Lebens- und Krankenversicherungsagenturen.

Erfahre mehr über AgencyBloc AMS+

The system has most of the data that you need frequently available on the first page. It has quick access to policy numbers and contracts if you save it on there.

Bewertungen zu AgencyBloc AMS+

4,9

AgencyBloc AMS+ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 125 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AgencyBloc AMS+ bereits verwendet?

Nicole
Nicole
Contracting & Commissions Coordinator in USA

AgencyBloc at KHI Solutions

Kommentare: Implementing this in 2011 was a huge undertaking with our separate databases for information and commissions, and our old program did not necessarily play the nicest, but since we've been using it over 8 years now, it is so worth the switch. They have implemented new, useful tools for agencies going to this program since we switched, and it seems like they are always working on new things to make it better. I like being consulted when they are thinking about new items to roll out and how that would affect what we do, or if it is even worth it. Our reps are great and they are always a quick response away from a question or concern.

I like the web-based platform so we can access it anywhere. Prior to this, we were tethered to a server database. I also like that it is integrated between the database and commissions, as our prior commissions and information databases were not the same.

Many of my issues with things were learning to use it after we were used to our old database. I know there are some things we don't need or use that I wish you could turn on/off, but that is a VERY minor complaint.

Manager / VP in USA

Great CRM for the money

Kommentare: From our initial presentation by [sensitive content hidden]
, to our data migration supervised by [sensitive content hidden], to the support we receive from our Client Success Manager [sensitive content hidden], to the training offered by [sensitive content hidden], we have just been truly amazed by the amount of support we receive and the attention to detail that everyone we have dealt with provides. We know who to contact for what issues and everyone has been quick to respond and help us resolve any issues we may have had. Our previous CRM is no match to this level of customer service.

We like the user-friendly design that Agencybloc provides. From the client management, to policies, to reports, to tracking activities, it really is super easy to use. We had another CRM prior and they certainly weren't user friendly and it wasn't designed to use for insurance. This platform really makes our jobs, lives, and client interaction and support so much easier!

It would be nice if it was more user friendly to link email outside of Microsoft to be able to track client interactions. We utilize Gmail and that is our only issue at this time.

Lea-Ann
Office Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AgencyBloc is a valuable resource to our agency!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our experience with AgencyBloc has been very good!

Our agency has used AgencyBloc for just under 5 years. I am the Office Administrator for our agency and we have 8 agents. I feel that AgencyBloc's highlights are: easy navigation, communication through the activities feature is a valuable feature with our agents working from various locations, and policy information/data storage is a resource for current and past policies. The AgencyBloc Support Team is always available to assist with any questions or needs by phone or the online chat feature.

The switching of screens to get to various features.

Jay
VP of Sales in USA

Subpar

It looks nice, but for me, that's where it stops at.

Better functionality and a better user interface, I find many of the functions "clunky"

Beth
Director of Operations in USA

AgencyBloc AMS+

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It is easy to use, the support team was wonderful to work with, and the commissions tracking has been invaluable.

I wish it had better email capability and a better connection with Employee Navigator.

Antwort von AgencyBloc

vor 3 Wochen

Beth - we appreciate the high recommendation and feedback! We'll be sure to dig in with our development team regarding your comments about email and Employee Navigator.

Jara
Agent Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for me, I need userfriendly

Kommentare: I was able to use it immediately and the best part was that I had help from Agency Bloc to download my clientele.

How easily it was set up and the training that came with it

There are a few things I would like it to do for instance if I am working a case I would like the projected due date to remind me in an email to me. I would also like an account to show the whole family not each individual

Kevin
Owner / Broker in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

AgencyBloc is EXACTLY what I need!

Kommentare: I'm a single owner/broker. I became an AgencyBloc customer before I had a single client or a single lead to enter into the database. I knew my business would grow and that I needed to get started properly. Yes, I could have built an Excel spreadsheet, but did I want to track and develop business on the back of my Excel skills? AgencyBloc allowed me to get off the ground quickly so I could focus on my business instead of sorting through or building a CRMish database.

I realize this sounds like I'm speaking in reverse, but this is only fully realized after utilizing AgencyBloc. AgencyBloc's customer support team is OUTSTANDING. I ask a lot of questions and am always trying to stretch what can be done. The Support team is very knowledgeable, professional, and personable. They understand the concept of what I'm trying to accomplish vs how I sometimes communicate what I'm trying to get done. A solid, built-for-insurance CRM coupled with great support is vital to my business. I didn't need to build from the ground up what I wanted to track. With only a few customizations that I was able to do myself, I was up and running quickly. Even though I'm a small business, I depend on AB, it's the first platform I open each morning.

My least favorite function is Email Marketing. I say the least favorite with a caveat....I have been using AB's Email Marketing as part of my ongoing marketing for the past 18 months and will continue to do so. It's a bit clunky. Once you understand how it works, it works well. Email marketing is very important to me and I'll continue to use it.

Aimee
Administrative Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AgencyBloc, Saving us Time.

Kommentare: Overall, our experience is great with AgencyBloc. We are so happy that we are able to utilize this program for what we really need to use it for. Primarily we like to use this program for tracking commissions.

We really utilize the commission module almost on a daily basis. We like that we are able to make sure that we are compensated for all of our policies. I enjoy being able to run the commission report every month to see which policies we didn't have a payment on. I like the feature of activities on the individual lead page. I use that page to upload a lot of our agents leads on there. It is really nice that as the Admin we are able to look into our agent's business, not to be nosey or intruding, but to reach out to them to see if they need help reaching out to contact leads. We want all of our agents to succeed so being able to have one centralized location of seeing their activity has been a great help. We have 4 new agents using this program. I feel that they generally like the system as well since we see them using it. I enjoyed having someone that we could reach out to personally and would take the time out of their day to help me with any questions, [sensitive content hidden] was a great onboarding instructor. If we couldn't figure out a solution she would find the answer and get back with me.

I personally feel that there are a few things that could be adjusted better to help us as an agency. One feature that I find slightly annoyed with is that the information doesn't automatically save, that we have to hit save for all the pages. I don't really like the feature where we have a husband and wife both have separate policies and accounts, so I don't want to merge the contact, so I wish I could dismiss that comment on the page and it not ask me that again. Also, my husband is the insurance agent and I am on the administrative side of the company, so it's unfortunate that we can't both be logged into AgencyBloc at the same time under 1 log in. We would have to pay for another user account and we just feel like that expense isn't necessary. I would like the custom fields for the note section to be bigger, sometimes we have so many notes on a client that scrolling through the note field can be tedious.

Sydnie
Director of Marketing in USA

Review of AgencyBloc

The report system is easy to use and everyone in our office is able to run their own reports. The individual detail pages is easy to use and very organized so it is easy to find information fast.

The email marketing is extremely lacking. There is no spellcheck, the features are limited, and you cannot send test emails. You are unable to change setting for workflows once someone has gone through, so you have to inactivate the workflow and start over anytime you want to make a change. You cannot removed certain fields on pages that are unnecessary to your company.

Lori
Sr Compliance Officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Agency Bloc

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: great i liked it very much like i said above

organization it kept my work on point and manageable

the price was higher then most but the quality is good

Antwort von AgencyBloc

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your review, Lori - we look forward to continuing to keep your book of business organized!

Keith
Agency Owner in USA

President of Agency~

Kommentare: Good Value and overall ease of use.

Using AgencyBLoc has helped improve our client base and data mining sources. A daily CRM tool to manage our existing client base with LEAD reminder to contact call. Overall very satisfied with 'LIVE CHAT' bar and ongoing support.

The reminder or "To DUE reminder" sometimes will not notify us of a potential upcoming clients birthday for marketing .....the notification system at times will not recognize certain potential future LEADS for our agency.....

Connie
Benefits Specialist in USA

Great Program - Easy to Use

Kommentare: We moved from GBS to AgencyBloc in 2016. The difference is night and day. All of our client information is available and easy to search and find. AgencyBloc did a mass transfer of information from GBS to AgencyBloc at the inception of their service. Although there were some updates that had to be done after the fact, the system is very user friendly and we did not lose any information. We like that we can set up scheduled phone calls to clients, and create follow up activities that show up in our dashboards. We also set up the birthday email function so our clients receive a birthday message from us. It has been well received. I feel that the system has much more potential that we have not yet tapped into yet with reporting. Looking forward to using the system to it's fullest potential.

Easy to Use , Customizable, Lots of reporting Capability, follow up system using the dashboard is great. Also can use the system on your mobile device.

Angela
President in USA

Excellent CRM!

Kommentare: It has been great working with them and they keep improving the software's functionality.

This software is so easy to use and to learn whether you are familiar with using database software or not it is very intuitive. The customer support is excellent, including tutorials and live help. Also, love the agent tracking. It makes my contracting work so much easier.

I cannot think of anything I really dislike.

Robyn
Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Very Happy with Our Decision

Agencybloc has proven to be a very valuable tool to track our commissions. We use the program for that reason but I can see how powerful it is and how much more we could use it for. Customer service is unmatched and I ALWAYS get a response to my questions quickly. My rep (who I adore) even checks in with me on a regular basis to make sure I'm in good shape. Trainings are very informative and are given frequently and I am grateful for that. I am very, very pleased with our decision to work with Agencybloc and recommend them without hesitation!

I can't think of a thing. It has met and exceeded all our expectations.

Danette
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a well though out program and their custome service is excellent!

Kommentare: A single location to store our cleint informations as well as commission data. In addition the ability to customize is excellent.

Customer service. We appreciate that the updates are well tested and thought out before they are released.

Some of basic reports could be more robust in terms of the ability to select any field in the database while choosing a report.

Shannon
Licensed Medicare Advisor in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AgencyBloc Review

I really like the ease of use. The Main Detail page houses all pertinent client info, and then the tabs at the top make it easy to move to Policies and Activities.

I have very little to say for what I like least about this software! My only complaint would be that the 1 time it went down, it took almost all day for it to come back up.

Angela
President/CEO in USA

Love this software!

Kommentare: Better tracking, improved customer service ability and more efficient time management.

This has made our tracking of clients and customer service so much better. And it is easy to train my staff and agents to use as well no matter their level of knowledge with previous CRMs.

Sometimes the report tools are a bit restrictive, but they have improved greatly over the last couple of years.

Sandy
Business Manager in USA

AgencyBloc is AWESOME

Kommentare: I've been working with the same software for 40 years and I wished I had known about AgencyBloc a lot sooner.

User friendly and more efficient then our previous software. Being able to move around in the different tabs without getting in and out of certain areas. We have eliminated the most time consuming responsibility of manually entering LARGE commission statements and are importing in seconds.

Haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

Joe
Founding Partner in USA

It's rare to find a product that not only meets and exceeds your expectations like AgencyBloc does.

This software gives me the ability to keep track of clients and truly understand my business. The reports function allows me to run a custom report in literally seconds. In addition, the ability to create a follow-up activity for a client or prospect has provide me one software that keeps my team completely on top of follow-up! I have referred several colleagues to AgencyBloc.

Joe
Partner in USA

Daily User

Very easy to access and find my notes on clients on a daily basis

I dont like how you have to go back to the company/group to review each policy every time you switch between policies.

Laurie
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The best money I have ever spent

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this service to any health and life insurance agents. I do not sell auto and home so I do not know if it would work well with that business. This software doesn't require complicated computer skills to operate. It really has changed my life.

Has my clients all in one place I can work from anywhere, including the beach Does not have too many features to confuse me Is extremely user friendly, I have been able to easily use this software. I do not consider myself computer savy but this is the easiest software I have ever used. Organizes my clients so I can easily find them. Allows me to keep all my contact information online including phone numbers for insurance companies. It is extremely affordable I can save emails to the client for which they pertain I don't have papers and files all over my desk anymore I have not lost any papers in a very long time! I have not had to call and ask for support from their customer service. I have not needed it!

There are not any

Karen
PRESIDENT in USA

I HAVE TRIED OTHER SYSEMS, I FIND THIS SYSTEM EXCELLENT AND EASY TO USE

Kommentare: ALL MY CLIENTS AND DOCUMENT IS IN ONE PLACE AND EASY TO ACCESS

THE FLOW OF MOVING FROM ONE SECTION TO ANOTHER. I LIKE THE FACT THAT YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS REALLY HELPFUL

I WOULD PREFER FOR THE ACTIVITIES AND NOTES TO BE DATES WHEN PUT IN SYSTEM. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT I LEAST LIKE ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM

Katie
Agent in USA

User Friendly

Kommentare: Compared to our last data base, this is a walk in the park! I like the ease of reports.

Very user friendly, and reports are quick and uncomplicated.

Duplicate info on some pages, Counties don't populate correctly for some cities.

Dominic
Dominic
President in

AgencyBloc Rocks

Kommentare: We are a growing ancillary General Agent who was in need of a more robust database and tracking system. We were previously using Microsoft Access to track our agents quotes and service issues but that limited us to one user and was not cloud-based. We added another employee and it is imperative that all members of the team can see the activities and notes from the different groups we manage. Agency Bloc fits this bill. Agency Bloc helps us manage our entire current block of business as well as all our new quoting activity and customer service issues. If one person goes out, the next can easily pick up on open items or issues. The system will even allow us to pay commissions if we pay the upgrade. As we quoted out ideas for an agency management system, we talked to a variety of vendors. Agency Bloc was the most reasonably priced. I recommend fully Agency Bloc to the agents I work with. It is an affordable professional solution for benefit agents.

Richard
USA
Versicherung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Agency Bloc offers a great alternative

The vendor was very helpful. I needed some special set up help and they worked very hard to meet my needs. The system was priced very competitively as well. I responded to an email that offered a trial period and in a very short time I was up and running on the trial program. There was quite a bit of set up required, and the support team got right on it and had me operational in no time. I was surprised by how much work they were willing to do just to facilitate a trial offer.

Like any agency management system, it always seems like the person who wrote the program never worked in an agency. Some of the terms were strange, and that resulted in some of the functionality being lost.