Über CLIPitc

Verliere keine Kundeninformationen mehr, verschwende keine Stunden mehr mit die Planung und sei immer darüber im Bilde, welche Aufträge Gewinn einbringen. Dein Erfolg ist die Leidenschaft des Unternehmens.

Erfahre mehr über CLIPitc

I still believe it to be the best. The ability to manipulate the workbank at billing, as well.

Bewertungen zu CLIPitc

3,6
3,7
3,6
3,7

CLIPitc hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CLIPitc bereits verwendet?

Todd
Todd
Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clip ITC from a practical point of view

Kommentare: It is the only thing I have found that meets my core need, there are some others that claim to have it but I have not been able to verify it before committing to it. ClipITC has a free trial so you know what you are buying upfront. Support has improved over the desktop version because they are available on-line with ClipITC. I wish some of the additional features were a little more robust but the core function of the product is rock soild. That is why I want those other features to develop more since I depend on the scheduling software so much.

Clipitc is one of the few programs that has granular scheduling to this level. Most service software is designed for appliance repair dispatch and perhaps minimal reoccurring scheduling ability. This program has incredible flexibility in setting up schedules that are needed in the lawn and landscape industry.

It has a lot of add-on features that whet your appetite but is not fully functional. I believe they will develop it and or fix it. The desktop version has been developed over decades and built on a very old data base. I believe rather than fix this, Sensible Software decides Cloud-based development was the future. As a result, they are slowly but surely recreating the software on this new platform. This was the right call but some of the reports, estimating and such are not complete or as robust. It will get there. The benefit of the cloud-based is you do get all the enhancements when they happen versus a desk top application.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Todd!

Joshua

Move from CLIP Desktop to CLIPitc

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have used CLIP Desktop for probably 15-20 years. The original program was fantastic and is one of the reasons our business has been so successful. After computers recently started aging out we realized the desktop version will soon be obsolete once Microsoft stops supporting the script it is written in. So we decided to move into CLIPitc for 2024. I was very hesitant to move over for many reason. We are a larger company running several million dollars through this software and I was nervous to change a set up that has proven to be successful. However, the sales team and staff were incredibly patient with me as I hounded them with questions, hypothetical scenarios, and a list of items I wanted to review several times. Questions were answered immediately and with a great detail of attention. The customer service I was provided during the demo and training was the biggest reason I pulled the trigger and moved to CLIPitc. It took a ton of effort to set up everything correctly for a larger scaled company, but doing that manually really allowed us to learn the software quickly. We have been using the mobile apps on iPads for a couple weeks now and so far it seems to work pretty seamlessly, minus a few issues when mobile editing time stamps. I like being able to see where all the crews are, what jobs are in progress and what has been completed for the day. There *ARE* several quirks you have to learn work arounds for. The team is creative in coming up with ideas if the software isn't handling something quite right. I have made several suggestions that they are supposed to discuss on team meetings to hopefully implement this year. Additionally there are several "bugs" in the system I reported and resolutions are pending. I will see how long these take and how the rest of the year goes and update my review later.

The customer service has been top notch. [sensitive content hidden] on sales team and [sensitive content hidden] have been fantastic in the set up and training phase. The chat icon has been quick and reliable for quick issues as well. So far the mobile app and mobile recording work has been reliable and working as intended. I was incredibly nervous for the change over but so far I have been presently surprised. I think most people with bad reviews just don't understand the system or how to work it correctly. The big picture is there, they just have to fine tune a few more details to get it up to 100% in my opinion. Additionally, I think the price is fair for what they offer compared to competitors.

There are a few quirks in the system. One of my biggest complaints is that if you do not want materials to show on invoice separately, and have them just included in the job as one price, the system does not take the hourly rate and combine it with entered material cost. For instance if you did a job at $50 an hour for 10 hours and had $200 in material, the system will only give you a $500 labor charge and the material is not added into the total charge. You have to manual catch the material and physically change this when finalizing the recorded work. I was told this was going to be discussed and added as a new feature, I hope sooner than later. I do think there is a large learning curve with out to use this correctly and if you are not tech savvy it will end in frustration, which is why I think there are several negative reviews.

steven
General Manager in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CLipITC is really buggy

Kommentare: We are a medium sized lanscape company with a pool service division. Sales are just over $2million a year, so we are i assume a medium sized business. We used clip desktop and it was fine, quirky, but fine. Switching to cloud based ITC has been a real headache. The routing is utterly useless above 22 jobs per day. we have small properties so we service about 30 per day and have to manually route every time, if we are rained out or for any reason cant complete a route, you have to manually reroute every time. The reporting is not very good. it records times on jobs for service (crews use tablets and the mobile app), but it falls short in that it will not calculate any averages, and there is no way to update budget hours from actual past times. When the crew gets their work list only the customers name shows up, no address. they have to open the job to get the address. this is not good with a new driver, or if a crew has to fill in or cover another crews route. There is no way to assign individual billing rated to pattern program jobs, We charge different rates for pruning, mulching, chemical application, irrigation startups and shutoffs, etc. When we set up a pattern program (pattern program is any recurring job done for many customers), there is no where to set up pricing. so after setting up a program (weed control for example) we have to go back into all several hundred customers and open every round and set price on every one... this is a few thousand entries when it should only be one. The make updated and all of a sudden options are no longer available, things no longer work, the way different areas of the program interact change. there is never any notification of this, you just find out when trying to use it and the way you used to do something no longer works. What makes it worse is sometimes it affects the way it exports to quick books. we almost lost in billing one month because it changed the way it exports and required us to go in and change the rounds setup. we didn't find out until the end of the month when statements were supposed to go out,the office manager had to pull an all nighter to fix it and get billing out on time. there is no longer any way to apply or compare employees time to time on jobs. You could do that in desktop clip, and it was extremely useful to find missing punches, times, etc, and saved us from missing tens of thousands a year in missed billing.
Feels like it is in beta

The potential for a great program is there.

It is quirky and constant buggy issues. The need more thorough testing and input from contractors.

My Review

Kommentare: At first it was awful! SO much to learn because it's totally different mindset than ClipXE.
Very frustrated with servers going out while crews are out working.. plowing..
But once I have learned how to do something, then I really like what it does.
It is a good program for the money.
Technicians are very polite. Especially our reps.

I like that I do not have to print toutes sheets anymore and we can use the tablet. I like being able to separately Invoice, delete Invoices, Re-create them, email them. I lie that I can print customer history to show customers where their payments have been applied. I like that I can edit employee times and see the hours easily. Once I learn more I like it more.

It is soooo slooowww recording work manually. Each click is at least 7-10 seconds or more. I miss being able to just click and go. That takes a very very very long time to fix errors, to add or remove employees from the recorded jobs... awful. I don't like how in some instances , when choosing employees ALL OF the employees show up. THat's a HUGE list to scroll through. No need for the on hold employees to show up ever unless that box is checked. I don't like that the customer does not see their check numbers or CC last 4 digits, and dates on their invoices when paid. It has taken me a long time to get used to everything. Nut as I get better it gets easier and I can enjoy the benefits. The tutorials do not have a whole lot of information. Very basic soI alway have to ask for help. I don't like not having phone calls anymore. And the wait time because we are on a different time zone... I've also run into problems on the Tablet with one or more employees doing the same crew at different jobs. There is no way to clock into a crew when someone else is using it.. I have to have them text me the times and manually enter them. We need to be able to do that. The Crew Position does not work very well at all... very delayed and sometime doesn't even find the crew. Estimating is complicated. No way to record all the plants without showing the cost.. or adding the cost. Jobs with materials / installations-should be much easier and calculate for you like projects did.

Thanks for the review!

Great Product!

Kommentare: Clip has been great. As a small company I was concerned with the expense, but it more than pays for itself with the time saved in the office. On top of that it allows for easier expansion in other areas of my business. Support has been great to help us learn and implement the software.

Clip took my billing from 3-4 days of work to 3 hours, with some daily work done by others who usually did paperwork, but now enter it in clip. The support is great, they always work quickly to answer questions or resolve issues. The staff is very personable also. They are able to revert back to previous data. (I needed this once when I messed up) Now our data is in place in real time instead of waiting for the paperwork to come in!

There are a few "wish list" items that I would like to see, but no major issues with the product. One thing I would like expanded is the web portal and adding functionality for my company to upload its own files for customers to see. Oh yeah, if they could fix the repeating special characters when linking to QB, but not a big problem

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review David!

Linda
Administrator in USA

CLIP REVIEW

Kommentare: I find that while the customer service people are knowledgeable, it takes entirely too long to receive a response or help. Many times I'm sent articles or links to the manual. By the time I contact support, I've already tried to find the answer in the manuals. I have told them of several changes and issues in CLIP and they turf me off to, "submit it as a suggestion." Last year we went through hell. They encouraged me in the beginning of the year to convert to clip online. I submitted my data for conversation. It came back so many times wrong and incomplete. I had already converted over to QB online. After so many attempts, I was told that it's too early for existing customers to convert over to online, too many issues. It took weeks of work to get the data back right and to undo all the work that was done. I didn't even receive an I'm sorry or a credit for all my time wasted. It has been typical of the support I have received for the last 10 plus years.

They added QB to their program. For so many years we used special invoicing. It was a nightmare.

Needs several kinks worked out. One of the most important things is to have QB sync back to CLIP. Because we are unable to do this, it creates a lot of discrepancies.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Linda. I'm very sorry that you've had trouble in the past with conversion. We'll be reaching out soon to discuss what we could have done better for you during that process.

Bryce
Operations Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still Working Out The Kinks

Kommentare: I enjoyed working with the customer support. They were friendly and helpful. If they didn't know the answer they would report it to someone else who would get it. However, there were a couple times where it was multiple weeks before we got any responses back about why we couldn't do certain things. I think Clipitc is a good company and is working towards getting more established. Overall, we just need something reliable all the time, and I am not sure Clipitc is at that point yet. Once the bugs are fixed, I think it will be great. I like the setup of the website and screens, etc.

The best part of this software was the specific design for the lawn care industry. It was usable and functional for routing and scheduling jobs.

This software had a lot of good intentions with the different features and functions. The problem was the bugs were still being worked out with each different feature. One of the most difficult "bugs" we encountered was with the invoicing. There were multiple times where our invoices didn't sync through to quickbooks. From there it was really difficult to find them. If there are glitches with invoicing, we feared that we were losing some of our valuable invoices and we couldn't risk missing out on all that completed work.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Bryce!

Jeff
VP, Maintenance in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CLIP Review

Kommentare: We like the mobile app and its possibilities but sometimes miss the CLIPXE and its reliable performance.

I really like how the program can route the order and optimize the list. I also like the ability to determine whether a job or customer is profitable or not and the mobile app.

There are many redundant "boxes" that have to be checked or the figures will not be correct, like taxes and putting customers on hold. The mobile app has many glitches and problems. Some problems are two crews cannot be entered into the same truck list even on different dates at the same time and sometimes the phone/program does not take the info entered by the crew. Meaning they punch in their times but does not get back to the assistants desktop.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Jeff!

JOSEPH
JOSEPH
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Easy Quick Functionality

Kommentare: It solves any routing issues you have by linking to google. It just makes its simple. Were excited to be part of the clip family and look forward to growing with them.

Clip Software was just easy to set up and with the added benefits of tutorials to walk you through it getting everything set up was simple. The reports you can run are amazing. They really help you make easy business decisions. There customer service is just as amazing. Over all great software to run a big or small lawn and landscaping company. Highly recommended.

To be honest there is nothing I don't like about this software. It truly does everything we need it to do for our company.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Joseph!

Don
Don
Presiden in USA

User Friendly

Kommentare: From the field to quickbooks, Clip has save me many hours in front of a computer.

The ease of use, for the basic functions is great. I can set up my tablets and send them out in the field with less than 3 minutes training for a new user.

On the mobile app, there is a constant message that appears over and over to let us know we are not connected to the internet

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Don!

Christina
Office Manger in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Kommentare: We have used CLIP for YEARS now and have not had too many issues until WINDOWS10 came along. I have purchased the software to be shared on my assistance computer and still after 3 years we are nowhere with this system. CLIP support NEVER EVER EVER answers their phone nor do they return calls. I have major problems printing out numerous zero dollar balance invoices monthly, that I've called in regards to and also go online to their helpdesk and chat session with NO response on this issue as well. Not only does this waste my time but my money as well. I'm looking into a different program if anyone knows of anything let me know! I sure hope I get some sort of response to this review but I'm not holding my breath!!!

User friendly

Pretty much everything else

Krys
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clip gets worse and more expensive the longer you have it.

Kommentare: We have had clip for over 10 years and all they care about anymore is money. They have never cared about their customers. Find a different program for your own mental health.

It gives you the information you need once you figure out how to find it.

Never lets you know of updates, price increases, or changes. Reports are not user friendly.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Hey, Krys. We're very sorry to hear that you feel you may not be getting your money's worth from the software and that you feel like our communication is lacking. We will do better going forward. Thank you for your feedback and your continued business!

Adam

billing

Kommentare: Great customer service, easy enough for my guys in field to manage the application

like the ease and conveince of adding work to smart phones & making my paper less

dont like how I cant edit a payment or add a credit to an account, I end up issuing a credit & paying sales tax along with income tax for the amount I never collected. I would also like to be able to e-mail customers right from their account.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Adam!

Caleb
Maintenance Mangager in USA

Clip 2 Go

Kommentare: Helps with list of work but get frustrated daily with problems.

Streamlining our daily list of jobs. Easy revolving schedules.

Difficulty setting up jobs. Have to click too many buttons to do anything. Crashes often and all entered data can be erased if you hit save without entering a number in the job number section of job details.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Caleb!

Lee
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very poor sales and support

Kommentare: After months of try updated program had to terminate. Almost put me under due to ack of support and understanding of our software needs.

Current invoice shows previous or past due balance

More of scheduling software. Doesn't meet needs of lawn and landscape industry professionals.

Antwort von CLIP Software

We're very sorry for your experience Lee. Good luck going forward.

Damon
owner in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been using clip for 4 years now.

Kommentare: I've used several different software programs and Clip really is the best out there. Yes there are some glitches in the program at times but nothing is perfect. Overall it really is a good program.

It's designed specifically for landscaping companies.

It tends to be a little glitchy at times.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Damon!

Zack
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Keeps tract of man hours and continuously updates them.

Little clunky to use. Crashes often. Reports difficult (although extensive) Seems to be outdated.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Zack! Please reach out to our support team about those continued crashes so that they can resolve the issue permanently.

Steve
president in USA

Clip has help me grow

Clip has help me grow and is very user-friendly.

Needs a purchase order system to track for job costing in projects.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thank you for your review Steve! We'll pass your suggestion about the purchase order system onto development and see if we can't get it on the wish list.

Kyle
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Good Product

Kommentare: Keeping track of daily jobs and site tasks is easier

Integrates with QB, makes recurring jobs a breeze to schedule and is laid out pretty well. Use of mobile app to record work.

Some glitching that occurs, unable to send mass emails to all clients other than topics built into program. Use of mobile app to get work would be helpful as well recording work.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Kyle!

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good scheduling software

Great for scheduling routes and tracking times on jobs.

Somewhat difficult to navigate on invoicing and adding materials. To get in depth help there’s a fee unfortunately.

Thanks for the review!

Matthew

Was a good program

Invoicing/billing works well. It’s was the best part of the program

Scheduling , clippay, support, does not work well on mobile devices

Larry

Clipitc

Kommentare: Have had it for years. Really like it more that it is mobile.

Easy to use. Like being able to access it on the go as long as there is enough internet to support it.

Needs to have a function to let you look at over due invoices. Needs to print invoices that have a balance even though no new work was performed.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Larry!

Chapman
Vice President (Owner) in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clip Lawn Maintenance Software Review

The use of the software in the field and online use

Set up for the scheduling for the day as far as properties are listed to complete

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Chapman!

Hannah
Marketing Executive in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Did not provide what they promised

Kommentare: After thorough research, my medium sized lawn spray and fertilizing company decided to upgrade to Clip software. I loved everything they had to offer...but they never came through. We bought their routing program...two months later they cancelled it ($250 down the drain). They made a huge update first of the year (without telling anyone) and it had a HUGE number of bugs which took one of my staff almost a month to work thorugh (I don't even want to think about how much THAT cost me). Even though I paid more for the desktop version less than a year ago, they just move everything into the cloud (again...without telling anyone). This program may work in some situations, but my advice is to KEEP LOOKING!!

Antwort von CLIP Software

Hannah, I am sorry to hear about your experience. We didn't actually offer any mapping software, we connected to Microsoft Map point which Microsoft discontinued. You can still use it with CLIPxe if you own it. We are working on our own software for routing instead of relying on Microsoft Map point. Our support is included in all of the versions that we currently sell, we used to sell a version of our software that didn't provide unlimited support, but that is no longer the case. I'm sorry that CLIP didn't work out for you, let me know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future!

Rob
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Landscape Software

Kommentare: We enjoy working with Clip. It has helped us with our job tracking and costing. It also helps us quickly identify problem areas.

It is very user-friendly. The employees are trained on it quickly and it helps us see all of our numbers,

It can be very difficult to get a hold of anyone in customer service. This can be very frustrating when trying to figure out an issue or problem.

Antwort von CLIP Software

Thanks for the review Rob!