you guys rock!!!

Bewertet am 31.3.2015
Karen S.

Kommentare: With Dynamic Interactive services we are able to conduct important polls in very short periods of time and see the results right after the polls complete. We are able to see statistics in real time, also in call logs where we are able to see the disposition of each call. We are then able to reach out to the people who were not able to participate in the first round and get even better results. Without Dynamic Interactive's voice broadcasting services we would not be able to conduct the amount of polls and reach out to the proper amount of people we need too in our short given time frames . Their customer service has helped us every step of the way in setting up all of the campaigns and sending us over the appropriate statistics in a speedy manor. We recommend Dynamic Interactive to anyone looking for great customer service and a advanced voice broadcasting system.

I can always depend on Dynamic

Bewertet am 23.2.2015
Doug P.

Kommentare: Dynamic Interactive's software has been a great asset to our program and has made business much more efficient. Before I was using Dynamics software it would take days or even weeks to get my messages delivered to all the households in Los Angeles, but now I can get them delivered in minutes. Dynamic Voice Broadcasting allows us to create call backs, reminders for our classes, and updates in our program. I have been working with Dynamic Interactive since 2009 and it's been nice to see their business grow to be recognized as one of the market leaders.

Thank you Dynamic!

Bewertet am 13.3.2015
Kimberley S.

Kommentare: If you want a reliable dialer service with impeccable customer service use Dynamic Interactive. With several campaigns to manage during any given time, it is essential that we have service that will work with us to ensure campaigns run smoothly. Dynamic Interactive is comprised of forward-thinking employees, who are always willing to go further than what is expected of them. Helpful suggestions and implementation of new useful features, have been a major part of our recruiting success

The YMCA of Broadcasting

Bewertet am 9.3.2015
Karina T.

Kommentare: Dynamic Interactive has been a great tool for us. They allow us to get in contact with all of our members in bulk whether it be to market a new program, give upcoming dates for an event or when an emergency occurs. They always deliver! Dynamic also has great customer service. Friendly, fast response'we're lucky to have them.

Great service

Bewertet am 18.2.2015
John D.
Marketing manager

Kommentare: I am so glad I found Dynamic Interactive. Their service is great. I have used other similar systems, but theirs is the best. My CPA has dropped considerably thanks to the friendly and attentive people over at dynamic.