Über BMSI Fund Accounting

Manage financial strategies with on demand, system compiled budget information, including current to budget position comparisons.

Erfahre mehr über BMSI Fund Accounting

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie BMSI Fund Accounting bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Beverly C.
Finance Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BMSI Fund Accounting Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good experience with the software overall and great customer service. There are very knowledgeable staff ready to help you with needs and issues.

The software is easy to use and the reports that are generated suit our needs. It is not an overly complicated system.

Some of the reports need to be updated so that they can be exported to excel and/or word. Other than that, I have no issues with this software.

Amy B.
Financial Supervisor / HR in USA

Pros and cons with BMSI

I work with the payroll, accounts payable and fund accounting. The programs are easy to work with, I am not the most knowledgeable person on computers but I have been using these programs for the last 15 years. When issues or errors happen, the support help I have received has been great. They take the time to go into the program with you and help resolve the issue along with explaining to you what was done.

I have windows 10 and lately I have has a problem signing into the software. I have contacted our tech support and they tell me that it is the BMSI program. I have to log off my computer several time through out the day in order to sign into the program.

Robert B.
Finance/HR Director in USA

BMSI Review

The General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Payroll are all set up the same to make for a user friendly system

The software needs to be enhanced with more functions and abilities

Antwort von Business Management Systems

The next upgrade includes many additional functions including Accounts Receivable and Invoicing, Fixed Asset Depreciation, Recurring Invoices and Payments and a more robust check reconciliation function

Pam B.
bookkeeer in USA

bookkeeper

easy to access reports when needed, software and entering data is very user friendly . I like that reports are printed on screen before printing on printer.

the way the licensing works, it was a little confusing this year.