BMSI Fund Accounting Erfahrungen

Über BMSI Fund Accounting

Manage financial strategies with on demand, system compiled budget information, including current to budget position comparisons.

Erfahre mehr über BMSI Fund Accounting

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu BMSI Fund Accounting

4,0
5,0
3,9

BMSI Fund Accounting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du BMSI Fund Accounting bereits verwendet?

Beverly
Finance Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BMSI Fund Accounting Review

Kommentare: Good experience with the software overall and great customer service. There are very knowledgeable staff ready to help you with needs and issues.

The software is easy to use and the reports that are generated suit our needs. It is not an overly complicated system.

Some of the reports need to be updated so that they can be exported to excel and/or word. Other than that, I have no issues with this software.

Amy
Financial Supervisor / HR in USA

Pros and cons with BMSI

I work with the payroll, accounts payable and fund accounting. The programs are easy to work with, I am not the most knowledgeable person on computers but I have been using these programs for the last 15 years. When issues or errors happen, the support help I have received has been great. They take the time to go into the program with you and help resolve the issue along with explaining to you what was done.

I have windows 10 and lately I have has a problem signing into the software. I have contacted our tech support and they tell me that it is the BMSI program. I have to log off my computer several time through out the day in order to sign into the program.

Mary
Bookkeeper in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: The support is good, but would really like some in person training. Zoom and remote help for specific problems is ok, but I would like to attend a training that is designed for new users.

I like the features of the payroll system.

I don't want my experience to paint a poor picture for the software. I started working here about 4 months into the pandemic and therefore was unable to participate in any face to face training. I would really enjoy being able to meet face to face for training.

vor 4 Monaten

BMSI suspended all face to face contact including individual and group training during the pandemic in order to keep our users and employees safe. In person meetings will be resumed when it is safe. We currently offer group webinars on timely topics and individual training to users over the Internet using "GoToMeeting"as part of your subscription. The review said that you liked the payroll features, but there were evidently some that you indicated were missing. We would appreciate knowing what the system lacks. The system currently includes reports and electronic filing for all federal and state tax requirements as well as those for state retirement and ACA. The system handles "payroll by exception", departmental allocation of time and benefits, direct deposit, electronic time clocks, multiple pay rates per employee including shift differentials depending upon classification. The system tracks attendance, vacation, sick, comp and personal time.

Gloria
Finance Mgr in USA

BMSI Software Review

The software is easy to use and functions very well for local Goverment

I wish it would merge better with an excel program.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your comments. The WebLedger upgrade includes much better Excel integration.

Brenda
Finance Manager in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Works well

Kommentare: It makes it easy to see what we have left to spend in our budget at any time.

It does a good job with tracking Encumbrances and Budgets

Can't just click on an item (account or vendor) and see the detail. Bank reconciliations are cumbersome because payroll doesn't integrate in automatically.

vor 4 Monaten

The latest version, which is web based has a more tighter integration with payroll and a much more robust bank reconciliation system.

pam
bookkeeer in USA

bookkeeper

easy to access reports when needed, software and entering data is very user friendly . I like that reports are printed on screen before printing on printer.

the way the licensing works, it was a little confusing this year.

Robert
Finance/HR Director in USA

BMSI Review

The General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Payroll are all set up the same to make for a user friendly system

The software needs to be enhanced with more functions and abilities

Antwort von Business Management Systems

The next upgrade includes many additional functions including Accounts Receivable and Invoicing, Fixed Asset Depreciation, Recurring Invoices and Payments and a more robust check reconciliation function