Über Clio

Mit intuitiver Zeiterfassung, Rechnungsstellung, Fall-Management und vieles mehr, rationalisiert Clio alles, was Du tust, um Deine Praxis auszuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Clio

I love the notifications that offer support and training for new options and/or updates within Clio. I like being able to select certain calendars to see at one time or multiple at once if needed.

There is no restore your organizations work if a rogue employee deletes it or an accidental deletion without nefarious intentions.

Bewertungen zu Clio

Clio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.599 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Clio bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.599)

Joshua
Joshua
Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best option for our firm

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sven
Rechtsanwalt in Deutschland
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nicht empfehlenswert

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Die Software ist ganz okay, aber für den deutschen Markt nicht geeignet.

Ich habe Clio getestet. Clio Grow darf man nur testen, wenn man vorher ein Test Abonnement kostenpflichtig abschließt. Es hat mir nicht zugesagt. Es ist praktisch unmöglich, das Produkt zu kündigen. Die buchen einfach weiter von der Kreditkarte ab, also Vorsicht! Das ist eine Falle.

Betrügerische Abo Abzug Falle. Es gibt keine Möglichkeit, dass einmal abgeschlossene Abonnement zu kündigen. Faxnummer ist nicht angegeben. Meine E-Mails wurden zwar bestätigt, trotzdem wird weiter abgebucht.

Office Manager in USA

CLIO for Efficiency

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I see much more pros than cons. It is absolutely worth the money. I have been able to restructure certain areas of the firm to be more effective and our production has been going up annually since using CLIO.

Ease of use, e-signing with ease, invoices can be unique to our firm with templates for each client, cleaning up others time entries are simple as admin, and it just overall makes my job more efficient and enjoyable.

It needs work on adding my state laws and guidelines into the calendar. For example if I have a CT slip and fall case, it would be nice if the calendar prompted me to enter all my scheduling order dates, remind me when discovery is due per statute, etc… also an in office chat feature would be nice too! When we save emails from outlook the organization is not helpful for some attorneys and we cannot edit that. Also we need AI integrations!

Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Solo Practitioner Recommends Clio

Kommentare: My experience with Clio has been excellent. Although Clio was not intuitive at first, it became so after a few months. The support has been excellent. Also, I have found Clio responsive to suggestions for improvement.

For a reasonable price, Clio includes a number of useful features in one package: DocuSign capacity, billing, trust accounting, document creation, hourly billing tracking, and of course management of cases and case loads.

Clio's method of running credit card or ACH fees and then tracking them is a bit frustrating. I do appreciate the fact that the fees are not taken from the trust fund.

Lee
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I shouldn't have to call support every time I use a feature of the product.

Kommentare: Once started I was committed to use it until I have time to find a better alternative. Capterra.com was the primary tool I used to find Clio. I have concerns that the positive reviews are all fake.

Clio has the features I needed. I was fooled by the initial trial into thinking it would be a good fit for my firm. What use is a feature that is so complicated to find, use, and enable that I have to call support or Google how to make it work.

Nothing is intuitive, at first it seems like everything is going to work. Clio has all the features I wanted, or at least it seemed like it did. Once I used it for more than just the trial period, using it to manage my trust account, client billing, client communication, it just does not work. After using it for any length of time, the navigation gets tiresome and then frustrating. At every turn I find myself having to Google how to make it work. Sharing a document with a client requires several steps including typing in the client's contact info; instead of just clicking a button for share. Now my client can't enter a partial payment. What the heck? Prior to becoming an attorney I was a software engineer; I would have been embarrassed to put my name on such a product. Frankly, I don't trust the myriad of positive reviews for this product, they can't be true.

Antwort von Clio

Hi Lee, First of all, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. Hearing from our less-than-satisfied customers helps us determine what the best course of action is when improving our product. I wanted to let you know that in a little over a month we'll be launching the first ground-up redesign of Clio in the 8 years since launch. The redesign will aim to improve customer experience and app navigation as a whole, and introduce a design built almost entirely off of our customer feedback. Lastly, I wanted to assure you that all the reviews on this site are 100% accurate and come from real customers (such as yourself). Every customer's experience using Clio is bound to be different, but we encourage our customers to share honest and open feedback with us at every turn so that we can continue to evolve the world's most popular practice management software. Thanks again for your feedback! Derek Bolen Clio Community Manager

Steven
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clio has changed my business model

Kommentare: First thing first. Clio's customer and technical support is top notch. They are excellent at getting you started and set up. It only takes a few clicks to get connected to support and once you are connected it is secured using your support code. Clio has helped generate and speed up my intake, processing and document creation dramatically compared to where I was before.

Having my client information, cases, documents, templates and invoicing under one system is a dream come true.

I wish Clio had more in-house created integrations with apps versus using services like Zapier to make the connections and send data from apps or services to Clio. Zapier can be very clumsy and if something gets updated in Clio's software you sometimes have to rebuild the Zapier.

One of the Best

I have demo'd a bunch of law practice management software providers, Clio is by far the best. It isn't a perfect system, but it does the job. The two way texting, client portal, and customization are hard to beat.

Two of my biggest pain points are flat fee payment plans and notes. I would like to see a feature where we could just easily type a quick status that does not need a dedicated note entry. Flat fee payment plans there has to be a better solution than me manually figuring out the payment plan and due dates. MyCase automates this, Clio should be able to figure this out too.

Maria
Paralegal in USA

Great Administrative Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the ease of use, easy to track all our client files in one location, the ease of logging into Clio anywhere and use the program.

Okay, so far my dislike would be that I cannot customize the Law Firm Dashboard.

Laura
Principal in UK

Highly recommend

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good - any contact I've had with any staff member, from sales to onboarding to support has been excellent.

I've been using Clio Manage since I started by firm in 2020 and find it to be very responsive to my needs. I've recently also started to use Clio Grow which I hadn't really thought would make a whole lot of difference to me, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I enjoy the interface, the support is good, it does what I need it to. Highly recommend it.

The initial onboarding was great, but once you're up and running, you're left alone. Fair enough, but I suspect there are features that I could be using and would be beneficial to me, that I don't know about either because they didn't exist when I was onboarded, or I didn't need them initially and I've forgotten they exist. This could be fixed by a 6 month review or 1 year review, but it's not critical. Perhaps for firms with more users/wider range of services, they'd pick this up and follow it up with Clio. It's hard to follow up on something you don't know exists.

Stephanie
Director of Operations in USA

Finn Law Group

Kommentare: Overall, we love Clio and have it completely automated and integrated with other programs that we use. However, we had to use Zapier to automate the majority of it.

We like the integrations and ease of use.

Automation with the custom fields is lacking and we have to use secondary programming that still does not meet our needs. The reporting mechanisms could be better as well. We would also prefer some better integrations with Clio Grow and the inbox with the Quick Intake form.

Stephanie

Very satisfied with Clio

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful! I am so glad I purchased this software!

Clio is easy and effective to use. It has all the features I need to run my law firm and more that I didn't know I would use on a regular basis. The onboarding support was extensive and the support team is prompt and very knowledgeable.

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about Clio.

Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

If you don't have it now, NOW is the time

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Clio has everything that a law firm needs to operate. If it doesn't it integrates with the necessary app. Clio is the total package.

I wish Clio would be able to keep an accounting of other or multiple accounts, not just Trust Accounts.

Stephen
Attorney Senior Partner in USA

Changed my practice

Clio has been a game changer for my practice. Before I would write my time on a sheet of paper (sometimes any paper within reach) and hope it got entered at some point before the end of the month. Now, I immediately enter my time either on my computer or iPhone. A phone call, client conversations, anytime I work on a file it immediately gets entered into Clio. At the end of the month, Billing is a breeze. I am able to see all of my Billable Clients for the month and with a few clicks, they are all sent out by either email or Clio Connect. My clients can pay with their credit cards, and many times they have paid overnight before I even get to the office the next day. I remember when I first switched to Clio about 80% of my accounts receivable paid within the first week. My clients also like the billing detail with separate time, attorneys, and expenses. I have been able to create custom invoices to comply with some of my government contracts, which require invoices to look a certain way. We are also big fans on the integration with Office365. The software automatically creates a client folder on OneDrive when a new matter is opened. This has been a huge help in keeping everyone working on the same files and storing documents in the correct client folder. Also, the Outlook plugin has been great to keep all emails received and sent copied to the client's matter. I do not know how many times I have easily found an email related to a client matter.

I wish there was better integration with Infusionsoft (now Keap). There is a way to connect using third parties, but it would be nice to only enter client information once.

Lucy
Owner/Attorney in USA

Solo Attorney Highly Recommends Clio

Kommentare: Clio has made me much more organized and efficient. My billing process is easier and smoother and I keep better track of accounts receivable. Much easier to track the progress of a file and leads. It is easy to share documents and communications securely with clients

Clio software is comprehensive and covers everything that I need as a solo attorney to keep my practice running smoothly and efficiently. Clio Grow is a new feature that helps me track leads, lead sources, the intake process, etc. It is very comprehensive and is easily merged with Clio Manage. The Clio help desk is excellent. Answers are always spot on. If they cannot fix my problem, they will honestly tell me that Clio does not have the capability that I'm looking for and they will offer to submit a request for that capability to be considered in the future. Clio is always looking to address customer needs.

Does not have all of the capabilities that I need but has most of them. Sometimes the queue for the help desk/chat is rather long.

Amber
Office Manager in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great support

Kommentare: The overall experience has been an absolute pleasure. I love it! It makes time recording, billing and credit control very straightforward. It sets out the matter and client information in a very simple and straightforward manner. Support is great too which makes a big difference. Everyone who has joined our company has got on with it with just half an hour of general training. Nobody complains about it.

Clio is very user-friendly and intuitive. Even if you do not have experience or training on Clio, there is a certain about of functions which you can work out how to use but by having a play with the system. Time recording is very straightforward and it makes our billing easy.

Downsides are: there is no currency conversation; cannot split invoices on one matter (e.g. we have to 2 or more entities responsible for payment say, 50/50, but there is no way of automatically splitting the invoice; no summary front sheet for an invoice.

Sean
Partner in USA

Best feature set available

Kommentare: Very positive; I love the software.

Clio integrates with so much other software to make your life easier that is just can't be beat. Saving emails via Outlook, generating document templates, collecting e-signatures on engagement agreements—whatever you need, Clio has it. I can also run billing, monitor bill payments, and overall run the entire law firm with minimal effort, minimal time commitment, and with confidence that everything is running smoothly.

There are some smaller points that can drive you insane. For example, you cannot customize the look of the emails that go out when you share matters, bill, etc. with your clients. If you—like me—transition from a solo practitioner to running a small law firm, you will eventually need to open new bank accounts. Clio will not let you eliminate the old bank accounts and start from scratch. You can't even force the old bank accounts to be otherwise "invisible" to the system so that you cannot accidentally record money moving into a defunct account. This is a minor complaint, but man does it drive me insane. I also still want to see a task assignment that allows me to set a supervisor for each assigned task.

Eileen Noon

Why I find a Clio essential

Kommentare: Terrific.

Why I find a Clio essential Is as a sole proprietor of a small business, Clio operates as my check and balance. The small law firm I was at prior to going on my own used Clio and while I do not use all the features because I do mostly appointed work, the features I do use are essential on assuring me I am on top of my game 99.44% of the time.

As a very busy person, what I like least about Clio is it operates as a reminder to me that I could probably do a lot more if I ever took the day or two to get all the educated on how to do some of the things I do in a rather long handled manner. I am 60 years old and have been a lawyer for 33 years. I recommend Clio to many of the young lawyers I know just starting out or only a few years in the practice to help them ensure themselves they’re keeping track of their time, their appointments, their clients etc. I point out any problem I’ve ever had with Clio was quickly addressed and fixed and that I couldn’t be happier. I have to tell them that if I was them and had their computer skills and knowledge this thing would operate all necessary prompting for me I have to tell them that if I was them and had their computer skills and knowledge this thing would operate all necessary prompting for me.

Founder in USA

I've used Clio Manage for 6+ Years and Clio Grow for 2+ Years

Kommentare: I've used Clio since opening my own firm. Overall, I'm happy with their products and feel confident that I can get "at a glance" information on my active cases as well as my leads quickly. And, I can dive deeper into any particular matter or contact easily. I do wish they were a bit more tailored to small/solo firm practice - particularly in terms of the time investment in set-up and cost per license.

Clio offers nearly comprehensive lead and case management services. Their support staff is responsive and if you engage them in a conversation about your firm's needs - they are eager to listen & learn. Since I began using it, Clio has steadily widened their offerings that are real value-adds. Their annual conference is a great networking & learning event.

Both products, but Grow especially, are very time-consuming in the initial set-up phase. Both products could be more robust for practice areas that don't involve litigation. Their support staff is readily available but in my experience can only assist in solving my issue about 10% of the time. Often some features I view as key are not available and it's hard to determine how the upvoting process of feature requests actually works. The pricing structure is frustrating and could benefit from adding a different tier for restricted or limited users (like paralegals and admins). While all the features and new additions are nice, as a solo practice attorney I often find myself unable to take advantage of them due to the time involved in learning about & implementing them.

Mathew
principal attorney in USA

Intuitive and Flexible

Kommentare: I am happy with Clio and the support they provide. It's helped keep the firm, as well as our third-party answering service, organized and consistent.

The ability to integrate other software enable using other software to address aspects of Clio which are good, but not great. As an example, Clio Management's task management is good, but there is not a kanban or gantt feature, but I can easily integrate with Asana, Monday.com, etc.

Some aspects address needs in a basic manner, but are not as robust as software which is specifically designed for a single purpose. Using the same example as mentioned in the "Pros" - the task management works and can be automated, but it does not have highly specific features such as kanban or gantt.Additionally, the syncing between Clio Grow and Clio Manage could improve. The two do not sync completely - certain items (ex. emails, I believe) do not sync.Lastly, when trying to export specific sets of data, Clio is time-consuming. We had an attorney who left our firm, and providing her the information from her clients required going to each client and selecting "export" for each aspect of the clients' data (such as, emails, documents, contacts, transactions, etc.)

Saba
Solicitor in UK

Excellent customer service

Kommentare: Excellent

Support 'Live' is actually live - always available and always helps! This is important because with other companies you're usually on hold on the phone for a long time and then when the do answer - the take a message and 'refer you to the right team' - you're stuck on your task until they call back. When they call back, the caller tells you what to do but can't show you - that's another team. In my working day - its vital that support is given there an then so you can move on.

Integrating it and setting up - this is very time consuming. It would be useful to have I suppose when migrating a one2one live support - somebody spends a day at the firm and sorts all this out. Templates, billing everything you need to get started. That would've been rather helpful.

Steven
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly motived to get this to work... but it is a nightmare.

Kommentare: Clio has tremendous potential. Their support and sales staff are extremely nice people and I feel terrible writing such a poor review of their product. I am concerned that Clio's development staff lacks experience with developing a robust financial accounting system. I feel the current system has been developed by a bunch of very smart people who have never actually run or operated a business. So many of these glitches are just basic. Previous to attempting to use Clio my firm used Quickbooks Online, Google Apps and Google Drive with an internally developed call management system. It worked well for us but the Clio interface was just beautiful! We are paying about a month now for Clio and I regretfully feel I have made a major mistake with this system. My CPA, however, is quite happy with all the new billables cleaning up the mess this system has caused me.

Thought was put into the billing and time capture capabilities of the software. Great implementation with Google Drive and the advertising tracking is a brilliant idea. Actually, the entire software package is well designed and has tremendous potential. But...

But the implementation of all this is not good. The click flow of the user interface is very cumbersome. Basic tasks require far too many user interactions and it is not streamlined. Reporting is basic and requires .CSV dumps of data to recover meaningful information such as a summary of collections in a month for all staff broken down by time keepers. The Quickbooks implementation is a disaster. Trust Account sync creates a journal entry for each debit/credit to your trust bank account whenever you add funds to trust or use trust account to pay a bill. This is all well and good except that in Quickbooks, journal entries are a separate line in the ledger. That results in two lines in the ledger for each transaction. My firm deposits thousands of dollars into our trust account daily and this quickly generates a maze of transactions in our accounts. Where this is more problematic when we do batch deposits because well we don't have just one client a day. So now when I need to reconcile my accounts I need to then go sum up all journal entries and ensure the accounting is correct. Even worse is when writing a disbursement from Trust it seems that the same journal entry process is used to create the draft. The problem is that I cannot print a journal entry from Quickbooks, so we need to hand write the check. Support tells me the work around for this is to deactivate the sync feature and enter the check in Quickbooks manually.

Antwort von Clio

Hi Steven, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your candid feedback¿you raise some excellent points and we're very sorry to hear about your frustration with our Quickbooks integration. We'll have someone from our team reach out shortly to see how we can resolve this for you¿we're extremely motivated to keep customers like yourself happy and we'll do what we can to make that happen. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to email me directly at derek.bolen@clio.com. Thanks, Steven!

Joseph
Managing Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clio is an essential part of this law firm

Having direct access to the company, and the developers is a huge benefit to using Clio. If there's something that's not quite right, there's usually an easy fix or workaround, and you don't have to wait around for days or weeks to get a response from support. As far as the software itself, we love the nearly limitless integration ability of Clio, and the fact that they're always adding/improving features, like CourtRules, which is essential to our litigation practice.

We've been powered by Clio since 2011, and at the time, subscription software was a new concept, which took me a while to warm up to. Eight years later, however, everything requires a subscription, so this is a non-issue. I can only think of two things that I wish Clio would come up with a fix for: (1) ability to merge duplicate contacts; and (2) bring back the ability to have a less expensive subscriptions for non-attorney users.

Antwort von Clio

Thank you for the feedback, Joseph! We've shared your feedback with our Product Team. Though a one-click merge contact option isn't currently available, the steps listed here will help you achieve the same results (hope this helps!): https://support.clio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002325034-Is-There-a-Way-to-Merge-Contacts-

Alicia
Alicia

Best in Class for Small Firms

Kommentare: In addition to what I wrote above, Clio Management's customer service and technical support are​ great. They are still working out the kinks on the Clio Grow side after acquiring Lexicata (which I also used and was happy to see integrated). I am excited to see what improvements they have in connecting up the two systems.

I've been using Clio since 2010. I have tried other software over the years. I also originally had to use other software that integrated with Clio, but slowly have been able to reduce subscriptions as Clio built out features. Clio is the best in class, affordable, and the software around which I ultimately chose to build all my systems. I like that Clio allows me to manage the entire client file, including documents and emails, bills, and file shares, all within a single integrated system. Less software is cheaper, easier to manage, helps me capture details, and requires less employee training and management.

Clio still has some features and kinks to work out. Not everything is intuitive. Its plugin with Outlook is a little slow and I don't like that it strips the attachments from emails when placing them in the file. There still isn't enough flexibility in fee arrangements. It could improve the marketing side quite a bit. And I wish you could edit billing entries in bulk a little easier (especially if you made a mistake in one edit, it doesn't save and you lose ALL your edits -- super annoying). That said, all of these bugs and annoyances get addressed by Clio over time. They continually improve and grow the software. So I don't feel that there are any fatal flaws; just quirks that you learn to work around​.

Owen
managing attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Fantastic value, modern software, steadily improving features

Kommentare: I've been using Clio since 2011 to help me run my solo practice. I use it primarily for calendaring , time tracking, and billing. Those features are fantastic. Almost all of my billable time is calendared, and Clio lets me add time right to those events and assign it to a matter right from the calendar. I cut my administrative time to bill clients by 40% the first time I used Clio, and it's now down roughly 90%. I love that Clio lets me use third-party software with it rather than forcing users to rely on less convenient built-in solutions. For instance, Clio creates a folder for each client and matter for me in Box.com where I can work on my clients' documents using the rich feature set of Box. Clio Documents is okay for sharing with Clients, but there's no way they could replicate Box. There are two things I really wish Clio would improve. First is the ability to natively support joint representation. I do some consumer bankruptcy work, and many of my cases are joint petitions. The Clio solution is to add one of the joint parties as a 'related party'. Strictly speaking, this is not a related party, but my actual client. I can note the relationship type, so it works okay for conflict checks, but I'd rather the software reflect the real legal relationship. The other has to do with transaction tracking and integration with bookkeeping software. Maybe I just need to learn how to do this better, but I end up doing double work in Clio and Quickbooks for expenses and trust accounting. Bills and payments integrate, but the details, which are important for accounting disclosures, are manual in Clio. All in all, Clio continues to be the best option for me. I'm very mobile, so a SaaS/Cloud solution is absolutely required. The features were very basic when I started using it, but the folks at Clio are constantly releasing new functionality, improving existing functionality, and integrating new useful apps. Oh yeah, I'm a bit of a tech geek, so having access to an open API is extremely tempting to me. I've done one integration with Zapier, and I have some ideas for other things I might do directly with the API. Highly recommended.

SaaS platform, integrations with useful software like Box.com and NextChapter (bankruptcy service), comprehensive workflow features

Detailed expense accounting is cumbersome, joint representation is not natively supported

Julianna
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

serious business problems treated like everyday problems by customer service - not timely resolved

Kommentare: My experience with CLIO was fine until I actually had problems with the software that were negatively impacting my business and practice. They have been taking weeks to help me resolve these. And, I have to call them repeatedly and ride them to get any movement on getting them to help me resolve these very serious business and professional ethic problems. Because of this I am seriously considering going through all the trouble of switching to another provider like MyCase.

It being cloud-based and the app for my phone

Clio Payments is very problematic. CLIO Payments has been holding client payments that the clients authorized to be deposited into an attorney trust account. When the bank that the deposits were directed to refused to received them - CLIO did not refund them. I requested that the refund the clients since the money cannot go into that trust account b/c of issues with the bank. CLIO Payments says that it cannot refund money deposited to a trust account despite the fact that they have never deposited those funds into any trust account. CLIO Payments has taken possession of the client funds and will not release them or refund them back to the clients. This is a HUGE professional ethics problem for an attorney. They are oblivious and do not care about the impossible situation they are perpetuating for my business. Maybe they are making money on that money while they are holding it where it cannot be accessed and used for the client's benefit. DO NOT USE CLIO Payments - use LAWPAY.

letztes Jahr

Hi Julianna. I'm Jessica with the Clio team. We have our payment operations team ready to assist you in resolving this. Can you please provide me with your firm name and email address so I can locate your account? They'll get in touch from there. Thanks!

Jacob
Data and Reporting Analyst in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clio at a mid-sized, full-service employment defense law firm.

Kommentare: Overall, Clio has been a good choice, and has increased our efficiency as a firm. Due to the sheer number of solutions that Clio provides, we have been able to unify many processes, and scale accordingly as our firm grows. Two years ago, Clio did not offer document management that was robust enough to compete with Dropbox, which is why we use a combination of the two for our practice. However, with Clio's development, if we were evaluating this today, we may have moved our document management to Clio as well.Clio has a lot of flexibility to cater to the processes you need, however, with flexibility does come work. It can take time to setup and upkeep continual maintenance. Lastly, I do want to mention the personnel at Clio. Due to my position, I have interfaced with a lot of personnel at software companies. To date, Clio's staff has been the easiest to work with. In general, they are always very pleasant to speak with, respectful, and interested in helping you.

The Clio Manage product offers an excellent practice management tool with enough flexibility that we can continue to develop new solutions to any hurdles we face. Primarily, Clio has been instrumental in:-Time Tracking-Data Base Management - for clients, opposing counsel, judges, mediators, etc.-Case Management-Invoicing-Data Analytics - for performance metrics, financial projections, etc.

Clio offers a lot of powerful solutions, but is not 100% comprehensive. Often, when Clio is missing a feature, support will add it to their list of "feature requests" to be implemented in the future. While I fully appreciate Clio actively working on new features, some of the roadblocks we have hit feel surprising considering the software is built for law firms. This is mentioned in a previous section, but one of our current issues is in our pre-bill review. When discounting line items, they must be discounted at a percentage, rather than a dollar amount, which was not a problem we had faced in previous software.