Über Ofisly

Ofisly ist eine Anwendung für die Buchung von Arbeitsplätzen und die Verwaltung von Büros, mit der alles im Büro, vom Schreibtisch bis zum Parkplatz, gebucht werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Ofisly

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Ofisly

4,9
4,9

Ofisly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ofisly bereits verwendet?

Partnership marketing specialist in Slowakei
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helps with flexible working mode

Kommentare: In overal, I am very satisfied with Ofisly, becase the app is nice and saves me a lot of time.

Easy to use and useful tool, which really helps with booking desk, car, etc.

For now everything is okay. I do not see any cons.

Vladimir
Frontend Engineer in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive desk booking system

Kommentare: We tried out different tools before, but none of them worked well for us. They were slow, and some had weird reservation options like canceling old bookings. So, I'm happy that we finally found a solution that's user-friendly, fast, and does the main task just right.

Our experience with Ofisly's desk booking system has been really good. We've been using it for a few months now, and so far, it's been great. Both the web and mobile apps are easy to use, making it simple for me to book desks, even from my phone.

Personally, I wish there were more options for booking desks in terms of time. Right now, the app only lets you reserve a desk for half a day or the full day. But maybe that's just our company's policy.

Purchasing manager in Bulgarien
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Short term monkey clicking

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am usually each day at work so in old app, I booked as "repeated" option by 5 clicks same parking place for 1 year ahead and just when I know, I will be out of office, I deleted my reservation. In Ofisly - nor repeatable reservation nor longer period in ahead is possible.

Up to now nothing, but I am just starting.

In ofisly I have to wake up each weekend in the morning and as monkey click 5 times for 4th week ahead which is actually opened to book some parking place.

Petr
Vice president in Tschechien
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless car-sharing system

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Ofisly has been highly positive. The app effectively resolved the chaos in our company's fleet management, leading to efficient use of vehicles and eliminating disputes among employees. It's a simple and practical solution that not only saved time and energy but also fostered a more organized and cooperative work environment.

Ofisly brought much-needed order to our company's fleet management. I appreciate how it efficiently addressed our chaotic car-sharing system, making it easy for employees to reserve and use shared cars. This not only saved time but also improved the overall culture of car-sharing within the company.

Honestly, there's nothing I didn't like about Ofisly.

Tomas
Systems Engineer in Tschechien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ofisly parking and desk reservations

Ofisly offers the advantage of easy deployment, minimising the time and resources required for implementation. The high level of customer service significantly contributes to the overall appreciation and satisfaction with the product.

The product aligns perfectly with our requirements.

Blanka
Blanka
Front Office and Facility Manager in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product with a constant support right at your hand

Kommentare: Ofisly solved our issues and made the situation noticeably easier.

It helped us sort the chaos in the garage and a seeming lack of parking spots. It's a great product, intuitive and easy to use - for both users and admins.

Ofisly is missing SSO at the moment which is a bit of a con but that should be solved soon.

Marek
Workplace Operations Specialist in Tschechien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ofisly - great reservation system

We use Ofisly primarily for managing our parking reservations, where it works great. The biggest advantage over the competition is the possibility of assigning permanent spaces for company cars. We lacked this feature in competitors' applications.

I don't see any downside. Application meets all our requirements.

Marek
Head of Operations and Marketing in Tschechien
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

For me, as someone who runs an operational agenda, it's a great tool for a complex overview of what's going on in the office with a nice user-friendly interface and a comprehensive set of tools for the day-to-day running of the business. I highly recommend it to all companies that strive for efficiency and organization in the workplace.

Probably nothing, would be good to have a feature for booking of meeting rooms :)

Lenka
technical department in Tschechien
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

good experinces with ofisly

intuitive control clear, well arranged client support frequent innovations

the negatives that we have during use are caused by the specific requirements of our company

Barbora
Product Marketing Specialist in Slowakei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest to use booking management

Kommentare: Ofisly gives us the flexibility to book a workplace or parking slot, saving us a lot of money, stress, and anxiety. We have an overview of how many places will be occupied or free, etc.

Very useful tool. It eliminates chaos and many messages just to book a desk or parking slot.

There is nothing I would say I do not like.

Jakub
People Specialist in Tschechien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ofisly review

Kommentare: Our overall experience is more than positive. We had no issue which couldn't be solved by the Ofisly owner. :-)

The most crucial and important trait to us about the Ofisly is the "hands-on" approach that Ofisly has. No question is bad. :-)

None, all is good. All the potential problems that we had were quickly solved.

Finance Manager in Tschechien
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick solution for parking management

It has user friendly mobile application with which is easy to work.

Using it only for parking management, no cons on this.

Lukáš
Senior Accountant in Tschechien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Somfy - ofisly

Clear application and really easy to use.

I haven't detected any weakness in this application yet.