Amilia, a good and user-friendly software for every employee

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Zoé F.
Recreation and Tourism Coordinator
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Amilia, we no longer have double bookings and we are offering a better customer service. Client can easily register online and manage their activities. Our staff can easily manage rentals and contract.

Vorteile: Amilia is a user-friendly for company who has a lot of employees using the software. It is easy to understand, easy to learn and easy to find your way around. New employees don't need a big training, steps are pretty obvious once you know the basics of the software.
The best thing about Amilia is their after-sale service. They are always contacting you to make you confortable to call if you have any question. They are listening to your concern and trying the best they could to add the features you asked for. They are always doing follow-ups with their client.

Nachteile: It's hard to speak to someone when you call the technical support, you can wait a lot over the phone and finish on a voicemail. If you need immediate assistance, it's hard to get in touch with someone. It seems employee of Amilia working at the technical support are new. I had to chat with them often for technical problems, and rarely they can solve my problem. They are only opening a technical ticket and getting back to me weeks after. Most of the time, I finished by solving my problem alone and find a way around. It seems sometime I know more Amilia than the customer service.

Easy to use, Great user interface, common sense features, great ROI, and amazing customer support

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Nicolas G.
Co-Owner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great ROI, mainly from a drastic reduction in time spent taking registrations, setting up new sessions, and collecting outstanding balances from clients.

Vorteile: The number one feature by far is online registration, before switching to Amilia we had to manually register all our clients. The process was inefficient and took up a lot of time that as a small and new club we needed to be spending on focusing and improving our core business. With our old system we had to chase people down for money, and deal with bounced cheques and all sorts of nonsense that no one in the services community should have to deal with. The online registration worked exactly as promised, and with that came all sorts of additional features like class management and communication tools that worked incredibly well. Having all our clients be forced to pay upfront saved us literally thousands of dollars our first year alone. Admittedly we were terrible at chasing people down with outstanding balances, but we didn't get into the gymnastics club business to become a accountants/collections officers. The online tools were super straight forward, and the customer support was fantastic. Every time we had an issue or problem with the system the customer support would provide prompt responses and walk us through the mistakes we had made or give detailed explanations as to how we could better set up our sessions to avoid future problems. They would even log into our account and make the changes for us that were labor intensive due to the type of mistakes we made when learning the system. Overall switching to Amilia was the smartest business we ever made.

Nachteile: It is expensive... but in life I've learned you tend to get what you pay for and this system it is totally worth it.

Airborne LOVES Amilia. It is so unbelievably easy to use as both an administrator and customer.

Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Jessica W.
Program Director
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Again, so much! We moved from another registration system last June and Amilia is beyond amazing. Amilia is extremely user friendly, especially as an administrator. Inputting and creating classes/activities is so quick and easy. Two of us worked at the same time and created our entire Spring Session in under two hours. It has saved us tons of hours worth of work. It's also easy for our customers to use. We have put all of our competitions, uniforms, tickets for events all on Amilia. Customers are notified and they can easily go on and purchase without help from us. It's really neat how much we can personalize our store too. Not just with colours but pictures, fonts, layout, AND I love that you can move activities around to the order can change AFTER finalizing the program. Airborne loves Amilia.

Vorteile: So much. It is SO easy to use. I have worked at numerous companies with different online registration processes and Amilia is by far the most user friendly. It does everything we need it to do and so much more (but not so much that's confusing either). I enjoy that I can design attendance sheets to exactly what coaches need to know, customers are easy to look up by either parent or athlete name, their personal and payment information is right there. It's easy to export financials and reports into excel or as a PDF, being non-profit and passing this information onto a volunteer treasurer, ease of accessing that info is important. Creating & adding activities is also easy, I just added August birthday parties in 5 mins.
We have also had a lot less complaints or questions from customers regarding our this system registration. They find it simple & easy to access, especially during tax season this year.
I think my favourite part is that I can also view the store front as both an administrator or a customer. If I am unsure of font, pictures, anything I can very quickly pop onto the store front to see what the customers see.
Oh! Small thing, but I also appreciate the "Home" page after logging in. I love to see what classes have been registered for in the past 24 hrs, which months have been our busiest, to see customer visitation as soon as I log in. Not only does Amilia do that tracking for us, but it's easily visible.
Customer service and support has been AMAZING.

Nachteile: I do find a little on the pricey side. As a smaller-ish non-profit that's a big factor. It's not just Amilia but also adding in Netbanx fees. However, we just adjusted our fees to accommodate. As a positive, customers aren't constantly asking "why do I have to pay this processing fee." I also find going between Amilia and Netbanx a little confusing. Sometimes dates or deposit amounts don't quite line up so it takes a little bit of digging and math to make sure transactions are being book keeped on our end properly. But, it really is a small issue. It's hard to give a "least" when every time I have a problem, I relay it onto customer support and my issue is addressed within 24 hours. Even questions about Netbanx, Customer rep walked me through everything. Rep rocks ;)

von Amilia an 30.5.2017

Amilia loves Airborne back! Thanks for your review Jessica :)

Good software but not for my business

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Natalie F.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was sold something that I was unable to use after being promised that it could be customized to fit my business. There is a contract involved and I ended up paying for 2 different platforms since Amilia was not something that I could work with.

Vorteile: Many features with plenty of bells and whistles. Can be customized to an extent and would be a useful platform for many businesses.

Nachteile: I was not able to use the software for my business. It showed families the amount a year of classes would cost and wouldn't allow for the payment options that they have been accustomed to since I opened. Setup was tedious and very complex.

Amilia Review

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Katherine B.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amilia has been a tremendous time saver! The vast majority of our registrations are now made online by the clients themselves. Couple of things to improve and functions that are not compatible with our use/needs, overall very satisfactory.

Vorteile: - User-friendly both for the administrator and the clients.
- Allows automatic RL24 Tax Receipts generation.
- Constant Contact list intergrated.
- Attendance lists and template lists made easy.
- Group-making and friends-pairing made easy.
-Mass editing of programs.
- Live online chat support.

Nachteile: - Custom post-dated payments on credit cards.
- Modifications/updates to post-dated credit card payments.
- No direct access to Constant Contact from participants, only from Account Owners.
- After mass generation of RL24, modification and further RL24 generations done one by one.
- Scheduling more or less effective.
- Restrictive for non-Amilia online money solution partners.
- No refunds straight onto credit cards from platform.

Amilia a timesaving program

Bewertet am 21.4.2017
Sheryl G.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Amilia for a few years for our 3 day camps and the experience has been very rewarding. The program has helped us to be more efficient on registration days and given us much more flexibility in how we can do registrations. We now offer phone support to our clients to help them register from home. The program is easy to learn and we now have 3 of our office staff who can handle our registrations, process new relevés 24 and take care of payments/refunds. The installments have been a lifesaver for many families who are struggling financially. We have spread payments out over a four month period. The webinars and live support are great! The techs are very quick with the responses/solutions. Amilia is a company that listens to their clients and makes major changes accordingly. Bravo for the good work.

Vorteile: The reporting options are fantastic. The fact that were have the option of producing documents in both languages is great.

Nachteile: The bank depositing system makes it very difficult to account for individual program payments. The monies are transferred to the bank every few days but the deposits never seem to match up with the sales for that time period. On a monthly basis it is fine or if it was only one program to report. When we try to break down the payments by program when deposited it doesn't add up. We have no choice but to do the accounting on a monthly basis which is challenging during day camp season. (we have 3 camps)

Amilia is a time-saving platform with tons of features!

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Simon L.
Administrator
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amilia is a versatile software that is really easy to use. We could not do without it now that we adopted it!

Vorteile: Amilia is an all-in-one tool that is easy to setup and to use. It allows us to save valuable time from our volunteers to focus on the development of our organisation.
Other than being an online registration tool, it also manages product sales, memberships and rentals. Payments can be made online by credit card or offline by various methods. Amilia produces attendance lists, contact lists and financial reports that facilitate accounting.
Customer support responds very fast and helps to set up the different features. Amilia developer team listens to the specific needs of our organization and adapts its platform to those needs. Many suggestions we have made have been implemented.

Nachteile: Simplification of the checkout process would be nice, especially in admin mode.

Amazing Registration Platform with an Outstanding Team!

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Rhys O.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything is all in one place. The system allows our program to keep things organized and works within our business framework. It makes things simple for us on the business end of things and clients on the consumer end of things.

Vorteile: Amilia is a great platform with tons of features. There was a learning curve when adopting the platform, however the on-boarding and support team were super pleasant to work with (and still are). Suggestions that I have made have been implemented and team does actually value input from the clients to find ways to make the system better.

Nachteile: While not an overall deterrent, it was difficult to manage payments in some cases as payment info was not saved. This however has been amended and now clients can choose to save their credit card info. It would be beneficial to have all payment info automatically saved, however I understand the stipulations and hold-backs on this (privacy etc). A few other items that I’ve had have been resolved and the system has been updated accordingly!

So thankful to have found this software!

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Lena M.
Founder & Team Leader
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is super easy to use & operates in an intuitive way. My team was proficient in pretty much all areas of the system in less than a week. The interface is clean and easy to set up. Reports are great and allow for flexibility in how to request the information. Payment processing is easy and accounts are simple to follow. Love! Love! Love! Software usage is affordable and it offers a great value to my company.

Nachteile: The checkout process has been a little unclear for some of our clients - although it's probably only been less than 5% of those that are registering that are having issues. A little more control or simplification here could be nice. A few of the financial reports could use the ability to drill down a little further into the numbers. Anything that we have asked for through Support has been addressed and I expect future modifications will fix anything that I've come up with. It would be nice to be able to customize email content without the use of HTML.

Good customer service and basic features are easy to use.

Tyler B.

Vorteile: Easy to manage all of our customers' information and keep track of payments, balances, and methods of payment. Also easy for customers to use.

Nachteile: Many functions that we use frequently are difficult to use and over complicate the process. For example building programs specific to our use does not have functions that would make it easy for us to do (set visible to client day/time, add remove access code automatically). Also switching students from one class to another especially from one program to another(because we were forced to make multiple programs with way software is set up) can be complicated and convolute the customers billing tab. The inability to change tax rates (native status card holders) makes billing for those customers difficult as well as ensuring I calculate our HST information when doing the books.

Best Online Registration product available...and continually getting better!

Bewertet am 15.10.2015
Kyle S.

Kommentare: After an extensive search and intense "free trial" period with various options, we decided that Amilia was the right fit for us to manage our online registration, merchandise sales and customer database for our gymnastics facility and we are thrilled with the results thus far! From the get go, the support team guided us through the set-up and made sure we were ready for our first registration period. They went above and beyond to ensure we understood the back end of the system and that all of our current customers were transferred over from our former system. Change is always hard, but they made it as painless as possible. Amilia is easy to use and has saved us valuable time. Our team actually stared at each other in disbelief on the evening of public registration because the classes were filling and the phone was silent! Obviously our new customers found it intuitive to use as well! We actually closed the office 30 minutes early and went for a beer to celebrate :) The Amilia team is highly responsive to product feedback and they were very quick to release a feature we really needed: waiting lists. It seems like there is a constant wave of awesome new features added. Talk about pro-active; each time we ask for a new feature, it's usually in the development stage already! No need to worry...the adoption time of new features takes mere minutes with the step by step guides and support from our specialist, Marianne. We have been so impressed that we have moved our Birthday Party and Camp Registrations over to the system as well. We are very pleased with our choice and we highly recommend Amilia to anyone looking for an online registration system that is both appealing from the customer side and easy to use from the administrative side. What a great combination!

Amilia has been a great fit for our gymnastics club

Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Charles B.
Chief Operating Officer

Vorteile: The software has a very nice and functional layout for both Administrators and Clients. It is very easy to use and to train new employees as administrators. We have received positive feedback from our Clients on the ease of use of this registration system.

Nachteile: Honestly, I really don't have any cons . . . I feel that the Team at Amilia has made a lot of improvements in the software in the past two years, they have a responsive customer service team and continue to advance the functionality of the software.

Review for Amilia

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Sheldon S.
Program Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the experience is better than other systems we have used before. We do appreciate the customer service aspect.

Vorteile: We really like how the customer's see the store. The point and click is easy enough to use. Once all of the little bits are set up in the back end it is easy to copy and paste and see lists and keep the systems organized.

Nachteile: The initial set up did take a very long time. There are a few issues with e-mails; Only 1 customer on file receives the e-mails and we would like an option for all e-mails on file to receive it. Additionally, we would like our coaches to receive an e-mail notification when someone registers into a private lesson or a class so they can keep up to date with new enrollments. When we send out e-mails we also need that to be sent to the instructor that is linked to the activity.

It's has been an amazing experience from day one!

Carey V.
Director/Owner

Vorteile: All of its functionality and the ease of navigating through the product. Amilia continues to make changes/upgrades so that the product is more useful to any business.

Nachteile: That I cannot spend more time working with it. As an owner, there are times that I must spend other time with different administrative work.

Amilia is very user friendly for both the administrator and the clients!

Bewertet am 30.5.2017
Jeremy M.
Owner/Head Coach

Vorteile: We like how easy it is to use. We receive very few questions from customers on how to use the system. The back end setup is easy to use and accomplishes all our needs of the organization.

Nachteile: Like any software there are always tweeks that need to be done. But they are open to hearing these issue and working with the clients to fix them for the future.

von Amilia an 30.5.2017

Thanks for your review Jeremy! We love working with you guys and are happy to hear that both your staff and your clients find it easy to use :)

If you like to talk with Customer Support....

Bewertet am 14.10.2016
Kelly B.

Kommentare: ...Then Amilia is for you! They are super nice, and very helpful in trying to find solutions. My problem was that there were just too many problems to be solved.... I encountered a lot of "wackiness", which is my general term for things not working as described. For example, I ran a report and got data from someone else' business records in a different language and from 2007... In the onboarding process, the sales guy was sooooooo nice. Promised me no problem to cancel if it didn't work out. They originally wanted and entire year's commitment but there was no way I would commit my new business to an unknown for an entire year.... so I signed up based on the promise of a way out. I was initially very excited... their support to get setup seemed very strong. But throughout the setup process, random bugs in the system simply resulted in unproductive time sucking loops and holes. Promised flexibility proved to be "oops - nope, can't really do that"... so I was never actually able to open up shop with the Amilia system. The first impressions are great ~ but Salesman was Not Nice when I had to break up with them. I was held to pay an entire month in advance because they were closed over the new year holiday and I was unable to contact anyone to make my cancelation by the end of month deadline. Their response when I tried to make my case implied that I should actually owe them more money for "all the time they spent training me" - which was really us all trying to fix the wackiness that occurred during my setup process. Just not worth it until they get it sorted out.
Could be a really cute system for a simple setup.
And their support team is really nice. ;)

Vorteile: customer support is very nice

Nachteile: not flexible enough

von Amilia an 18.10.2016

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your feedback, we are not taking it lightly.

We are sorry to hear about your mixed experience with Amilia and understand how frustrated you were with the process.

Every business we come across is different and we are actively and consistently learning about the diverse and complex business rules that our current an potential clients have. As a result, we've implemented new procedures to double and triple check that we are a fit for the businesses we work with.

If you have any other feedback (good or back)for us, we'd be happy to hear it. You can reach us at customersuccess@amilia.com

OGC Feedback

Bewertet am 25.4.2017
Nicole D.

Kommentare: Overall, Amilia is a fantastic system in terms of it being very user friendly for members and clients. Our online registration numbers have gone up, and there are less people calling in to register now - which we believe is all because Amilia is user friendly and simple to navigate. It has definitely been a positive change for OGC overall. However, I have been disappointed in the lack of follow up from the Amilia chat (please refer to my explanation in the survey comments) . I also was disappointed at the beginning of our journey with Amilia as all of us here felt as though we were thrown into the deep end. I had about a 3 hour training session with Amilia to show me how to add clients, create activities, and take payments. Little did I know, this was literally the bare minimum of what I would need to know to serve the OGC community (over 2,000 members). I would have appreciated a more extensive training with myself and my team to get us better equipped for the switch. I have several enhancement requests that I have submitted and seen nothing change, or that I would like to speak to you directly about that I believe would not only benefit the OGC, but every other company that works with you. These requests are mainly in order to save time administratively, or to ease some complaints we have received from customers. I will create a document with such requests and submit it to Betty by e-mail. Thanks for your time,

Amazing online registration software.

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Beatrice B.
Assistant head coach
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Positive experience overall.

Vorteile: Technical support team is excellent.
Live chat option is fast and very knowledgeable.
Features and modules offered are easy to navigate.

Nachteile: There isn't a way to upgrade from one membership to another.

Great advancements in short time, but still needs more

David W.

Vorteile: Seamless. Clients can use any OS or device to submit their information to us, and payments are connected through same. Amilia is a BIG improvement to our previous system.

Nachteile: It doesn't 100% align with how we operate, so we have to use work-arounds and increase workload to get the job done (working around Amilia's restrictions)

It has been very positive - an easy transition from our paper based system.

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Janet M.
General Manager

Vorteile: We actually love most everything. However some of the great features, that we really take advantage of are the installment options, promotions and discounts. We find everything to be very intuitive and easy to use.

Nachteile: There isn't a lot that we don't like, but we hear from some customers that the user experience is confusing. We would also like a few different reports and/or report options. For example, we use manual attendance and find the attendance sheets are not practical.

It has been a great experience having Amilia as our business solutions platform.

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Carey V.
Director/Owner

Vorteile: The many functions of the software are incredible and easy to use on all levels. They continue to upgrade many functions and add new functions, too.

Nachteile: The Help bubble (bottom right corner) gets placed over top of some data at times. It becomes annoying when attempting to read the screen.

All the features I was looking for at an affordable price, and great service.

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Caitlin B.
Community Coordinator
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far, I've been very pleased with both the software and the support from Amilia. I look forward to continuing to test its capabilities!

Vorteile: The features and functionality of Amilia are a great fit for our small non-profit community centre, at a price we can afford. Even better, Amilia has a great process for capturing users' suggestions and improving the platform. There are always new improvements happening.

Nachteile: It is missing one or two features that would be nice to have, but it sounds like they are being worked on. A couple of users have had challenges registering on mobile devices, but the support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting.

Amilia has terrible functionality issues and even worse customer service.

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
K O.
Partner

Vorteile: There is nothing good about this software -- use at your own risk. On the plus side, it's easy to find better options.

Nachteile: Amilia has terrible run-time issues and unresponsive, downright hostile customer service. The company only has 65 employees after years in business and their only investor is their CEO -- that should be telling. Amilia is no longer in Beta; they should be working to resolve their substantial SaaS platform functionality issues by now. I raised valid concerns on Amilia message boards and via their social media accounts for one of our clients for DAYS, trying to get resolutions to their platform functionality issues and was personally accosted on Linkedin by their company CMO. Shocking! Amilia doesn't understand the very basic tenets of customer service and their event registration platform -- to quote the hundreds of complaints our client has received in the past few days -- "stinks." Try EventBrite, Attendify, even a WordPress plug-in. Avoid Amilia at all costs, unless you are willing to anger and lose your user base.

von Amilia an 11.5.2018

Hi Kirsten,

We could not find you in our database. When we tried to ask you who you claim to represent, we were shut down. Understanding who we're trying to help is our 1st step when clients have an issue with the platform.

We're very happy to report we are on track to grow to 80 employees by June 2018! We're also not sure where you got your misinformation about our CEO and equity structure. We're a private company and those details aren't publicly available.

While using social media and message boards to get help may seem like a great idea, we recommend using our support line, email or chat to get issues resolved in a timely manner. We monitor calls, including yours, to ensure the level of service meets our client expectations.

We help 900 organizations, 5,000 admins and 600,000 users simplify their day-to-day with registration, memberships and management needs. We have maintained a Customer Satisfaction score of 95%, which is one of the key metrics we track and improve.

First year user

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Geneviève F.
Recreation manager
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Incredible customer service! Very nice platform, easy to use and userfriendly for the customers. Thank you!

Vorteile: Userfriendly

Nachteile: Not bilingual. Need more filters to export database. Need more possibilities for promo et frais

von Amilia an 10.4.2017

Hi Geneviève, thanks for your review!

We take customer service very seriously and keep working on making the platform simpler and intuitive.

We'll have someone contact you about making it bilingual - there are a few options you might not be using to leverage that.

Easy to use and functional

Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Eric A.
System Administrator

Vorteile: Functionality is amazing and easy to use. Has allowed our organization to improve operations and enhance the club experience. Has also automated many previously time consuming processes. Great system and support for the product.

Nachteile: Inability to use a Schedule 1, Bank sponsored payment processor. ie: Chase Paymentech). Seems like only choice is the expensive, non-Bank sponsored"Optimal"