Über ABC Ignite

Steigere die Leistung, reduziere Zahlungsrückstände und zentralisiere deine Aufgaben mit der Fitnessstudiomanagement-Software DataTrak.

Erfahre mehr über ABC Ignite

Bewertungen zu ABC Ignite

3,6
3,8
3,7
3,7

ABC Ignite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 39 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ABC Ignite bereits verwendet?

Shawnda
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Support and Resources Are Endless!

Kommentare: With the busy club environment and wearing many hats ABC's technical and client management team makes the member management tasks easy.

The learning tools and resources for navigating the software makes training new staff effortless! As the business has evolved we have been able to configure the software to support our growing offerings.

In comparison to other platforms we have used we have yet to be disappointed in the capabilities of Datatrak.

Steve
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The biggest and most experienced - bigger is not always better.

Kommentare: Overall they were a B+. Stable software, great up-time and availability, good reporting. For our single gym the price was pretty steep and when we renewed they did not have any options. Ultimately we found a system that met our needs at a much lower cost for the software and CC fees.

It is a very stable platform with great reporting capabilities. It manages members and payments seamlessly. Although it should since it is the bread and butter of the software. Customer support was 24-7 and fantastic. Very quick to respond and very knowledgeable.

The stable platform is based on an older technology so customizations or changes are very difficult. Upgrades were promised based on a new browser based system but they were delayed endlessly. The browser is just a "skin" over the legacy system. It worked for our small 24-7 so this is not really a criticism, just a fact if you are looking for cutting edge technology. The monthly fees were high and they had add on fees for processing and "system maintenance" fees

Sarah
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ABC Blows, don't waste your time

Kommentare: I hope they go bankrupt. This is the absolute worst company I've ever worked with

absolutely nothing. I hate this company with the fire of a billion white hot burning suns

I can't hit just one thing. It's the entire program. Constantly screwing up our memberships, not turning off fobs, I have had to completely redo accounts, call center isn't even in the United States...you get an Asian lady named "[sensitive content hidden] ".....yeah right, [sensitive content hidden] ......members are left outside due to fobs not working on current accounts, call center tells them they don't exist.

Samuel
Business Development Representative in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I used DataTrack as a personal trainer for 2 years to track and record sessions with clients.

Kommentare: Daily sign ins and scheduling for personal training clients. Updated client files and notes that could be used for upcoming sessions. Employee income tracking on a weekly basis.

The ease of use with DataTrack was great. Took me less than a day to learn and having a tool that would quickly let me change my schedule was great. Datatrack allowed me to see which of my clients sessions were funded and which werent. This saved me countless hours by not having to check or client payment files.

It can be slow and at times would crash. There were multiple occassions where Datatrack did not save the changes I had made after I had already logged out. The interface would sometimes lag behind payments and not tell if a client had funded sessions for a few days which led to some rescheduling when it wasn't actually necessary. Very rarely though.

Utilized DataTrak in health club setting for membership base.

DataTrak is extremely reliable program, there has never been a loss of data and you are informed in advance of any down time for maintenance, which is rare. The software is a bit dated aesthetically, but it functions very well. Their customer service is great. I managed a 24 hour facility and members would swipe in with their keytag. When our door stopped functioning, support was on the issue right away and extremely helpful. I've called multiple times about member issues and every time the customer service team responds quickly and always has a positive attitude.

The only time this software is difficult is when you're dealing with reporting. Creating or editing reports can be time consuming and is not user friendly.

Brie
Fitness manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very slow software!

Kommentare: it's okay- i am not sure if there is a better/ faster platform out there but if there was, i would love to try it out!

I like that it is able to hold all of the information from our members for all of our gyms. We have a lot of locations and you are able to locate any member from any location

it is super slow!!! i know it is usally processing a million things at once but we constantly have it freeze up on us when we are in the middle of something. also, when it freezes we are unable to basically anything since all of our business goes through there

Brianna
Gym Manager in USA

ABC Fitness Review

Kommentare: Mediocre to say the least. Software needs to be updated in various ways to match the needs for fitness staff and facilities who are using it.

The area that is most impactful would be the reports section and the different reports that we can build.

It is not user friendly for our staff and the numerous steps without being able to open and view various pages and the time it takes to locate abs do anything in the software is not ideal. Sometimes I am able to troubleshoot things faster than the Tech support department.

Ron
President in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for traditional big box fitness facilities

Kommentare: Billing fees are much higher than similar software packages and more inline with large corporation with multiple facilities. There are certainly better options available for single facilities that make training, onboarding and usability much simpler.

Capabilities to manage across multiple locations with ease and deploy packages and memberships broadly as well.

Outdated technology requiring extensive training. Cumbersome navigation. For a single facility with a fairly simple membership model, the complexity of the software was a drain on time and required significant training to gain comfort in.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Datatrak keeps my business functioning properly! Great basic CRM.

Kommentare: A very easy CRM that has all the tools we need for our business

I love how accessible DataTrak is to learn. Everything is categorized nicely and makes sense for its order.

I wish that we could use call in passwords for members at other clubs. Sometimes it's a hassle when I'm trying to provide good customer service to have to bounce the member around.

Jeff
Jeff

Positive - Allows us to accomplish our business objectives

Kommentare: I was able to manage the business better with reporting. / Able to track members payments and feel secure about proper billing of the members.

I refer to Datatrak as the hub and spoke model. Datatrak is the hub and all other solutions integrate / connect and talk to it. This allows me to be competitive in the market.

It would be nice to be able to have more then one datatrak screen open at 1 time when configuring the system or addressing the members needs.

Zeke

Highly Don't recommend

Kommentare: their software is definitely capable - and we haven't seen the new Ignite face lift that modernizes it and would likely make ease of use. however this doesn't matter when I have horrible assistance in creating new reports I need, adjusting many accounts over into new membership types, changing out contracts for me, and just about everything I request that I'm not able to do myself.

Once learning their software I was able to do a lot capacity wise comapred to other software companies I've seen.

The customer service when needing big changes is terrible. my assigned agent was new, and I quickly passed him in knowing about their software only having used it a few months more than him. Many of their higher ups wouldn't even respond to me via email at all until a third email with a bit of attitude about needing a response or what is going on. To this day we are shopping for a new company as we are going one over a month since my initial request to implement a new "additional services" contract to be signed for our new kid zone. I have members signing paper copies currently because i couldn't wait any longer to open up the space.

Shsin
Gym owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor software management and system support

Kommentare: They are doing billing and access control at an acceptable level. However, tech support, reports, point of sale, data entry, member portal, and retention are all below standard performance or nonexistant.

Captures membership data Access control Billing daily

Poor/no support for gym owners Lack of response from management team Poor data reports Cumbersome and not user friendly Poor tech support Long hold time no solutions to ongoing problems

Samantha
Admin Assistant in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid base but in need of an upgrade!

Kommentare: Overall, I think that DT is heading in the right direction but changes need to be made. The software needs to be updated and there are a few changes that I would really like to see (ex. the ability to customize). It could also benefit from a 'makeover' as in all honestly, the visual of the program is not appealing at all.

There were A LOT of different functions, which was mostly fantastic. It was also fairly easy to navigate and train new employees on.

I really wish that there was more freedom to customize the program. I found that it almost had TOO many functions and features and not all of them were applicable or necessary. The program also stopped working at least a few times a week, and since we used this program at the front desk of a very busy gym, this made for some incredibly stressful situations. Customer support was not great also, so I would say that area needs some attention.

Mikaelah
Fitness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Product for Club Management!

Kommentare: We have solved nearly every club management issue with ABC. Anytime we have questions or issues their customer service team is always happy to show us tips and tricks about the software while taking control of our screen so we can see exactly what they are doing.

ABC Fitness Solutions is fantastic for running a gym! From creating memberships, managing employee timesheets, tracking trainer sessions, monitoring door access, and more we could not function without it! Not to mention their customer service representatives are absolutely wonderful to work with! They are so incredibly helpful and go above and beyond each time.

The software version we have tends to be a little outdated as far as aesthetics but we do not have the most current version of the software.

Angi
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst customer service ever! The company completely changed about 6 months after we started using

Kommentare: Awful! Losing members because no one is ever available to help in situations! EVER!! Unless you want to talk to someone in India that has no flipping idea about the software!!!!

I can’t think of anything positive! It’s been a nightmare!! We’ve lost members because of the lack of help! Now they’ve outsourced to India! When there’s a problem, you will never get a quick solution if you get a solution at all!!!

EVERYTHING! Client services. Tech support. The fact that if you email about an issue there is no help immediately. EVER

Lauren
Sales Advisor in USA

Lots of Potential

Kommentare: ABC was with us for a long time, so clearly we liked using ABC and found it useful. However, there are several ways to improve the look of it and make it easier for us to use.

I like that ABC can integrate with CRM systems since we did not have one with ABC included and had a member portal option available.

ABC was not super easy on the eyes or user friendly. ABC did also not make it easy to switch primaries or run clean reports

karen
executive director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely love the system and most of all the support.

Kommentare: Great reporting, Easy to use, Very easy to convert from old system, Minimal headaches, Password changes great for compliance

Easy to navigate and easy to get with we need. I think the best part of the system is the support and the responsiveness of the support team.

The only con is that we have to input classes into datatrak for the app. These classes are free but it is how it works.

Christopher
Sales Advisor in USA

Awesome experience. I have used ABC for years and it only gets better.

ABC helps me manage all my members and helps me stay tuned into other clubs members as well. The Note taking ability is the biggest pro for ABC and customer relations.

I dislike in certain sections like doing member cancellations or freezes you cannot go back in forth through tabs to retrieve information and save what you have filled on the e document also.

weston
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Super customer service

When you need help it’s there. When you call in with a question or need help usually they answer right away if not a super short wait time with very friendly service. They stay with you until the problem is solved

It can be hard to use it has a very dark interface with small print and so many options to choose from it’s easy to get lost

Kristen
Front manager in USA

Awesome!

This was by far one of the best softwares used in our gym. I loved all the options within the software itself. Was very reliable and held so much info on members, they're training, payment and much more

I don't think I can say I had come across any cons with this software. All ends met my standards while working in the gym,

Sara
Club specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DataTrak for fitness

Kommentare: I have no complain regarding the software, I would highly recommend.

I have personally used the datatrak systems for 6 almost 7 years. The system is wonderful and works for the company.

The software is simple to use and easy to navigate. It worked well with our process that were set in place.

Angie
Cafeteria Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My experience has been great with ABC software!

I like how easy it is to use this software. We use this at Planet Fitness where I am a member services associate. This software makes it easy to sign members up, update their billing and look up all the features of their membership plan. This system has been easy to learn and stays up to date with all of our needs. I like how we can add alerts to members files so that if there is something wrong, it alerts us right away when they check in. Also, printing the morning paperwork reports is very simple. I love how helpful ABC is.

One of my only complaints is that you cannot delete notes on members files without management approval.

Lexi
Membership Sales Rep in USA

Most Confusing Software Ever

To be completely honest, as a user of this software, I am not a fan. I have no pros to share with you.

This software is confusing. There are way too many steps to do in order to perform one task that could be as simple as a click of a button. With Datatrak, we use it at our gym.. We are unable to delete repeated members because they won’t allow us to. As a user for over a year and a half, I still am not able to understand this software completely.

Brendan
Landwirtschaft, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Time Keeping needs an update

The system is very stable, efficient and easy to use for keeping time and piece rate counts

The system is lacking robustness, and updates for modernization. We are looking for alternate, more sophisticated system to take us to the next level.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fairly effective portal for our gym

I liked the variety of different appointment types I could book - the color coded schedule view allowed me to easily read my schedule each day.

I wish this software linked up with other calendar sources, so you could sync other calendars with it. I also wish it sent notifications when something was scheduled, I found myself surprised by appointments that I did not schedule myself.