Über ClubReady

Webbasierte Club-Management-Software mit einer einfach zu bedienenden Nutzeroberfläche, die eine Reihe leistungsstarker Verwaltungstools enthält.

Erfahre mehr über ClubReady

Logging members into class is easy by clicking 'show' or 'no show. Birthday reminders are helpful.

Bewertungen zu ClubReady

2,5
3,0
2,6
2,1

ClubReady hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 2,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 26 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClubReady bereits verwendet?

Alejandro A.
Alejandro A.
Fitness Consultant in USA

The most comprehensive club manager around.

Kommentare: I forgot to mention, the ease of inventory is amazing! Great turn around time for member issues.

This club manager has been my favorite by far. The simplicity, plus the level of depth offered for function is perfect. Member and prospect profiles are easily navigated. Agreements and invoices are specified by date AND time. As for prospects, i love that you can store notes, and set reminders for follow ups. Tasking and to-do items are the most important in any club. It's what keeps the system running. User settings, access and reports are managed by admin rights.

It looks a bit outdated. Mainly had problems with the updates to the software, and we hardly had cross club access available. Other than minor issues, i really miss using this manager.

Manager in USA

Works wonders for a Stretching Therapy Club

Kommentare: Overall I've enjoyed using this software, it didn't take long to master it, and now that I have I will always use this for the business.

Have been using this software for almost 2 years now and the business could not run without it. It keeps track of all our old and new customers, keeps track of sales, and many more things that help the business run smooth. Best software for club management that I've ever used.

Sometimes the servers are unstable, and they would go out periodically. And this can be a detriment when making a sale because you can't access the software to run the customers payment.

Janeth K.
Business owner in USA

NOT USER FRIENDLY FOR INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENTS

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Because StretchLab requires individual schedules and unique membership requirements, Clubready is not great: more for group classes and non-changing schedules; reports are WAY OFF and automation painful

The POS system is all-in-one in member management, accounting transactions and reporting basically ok but not great

The reporting is way off, and very onerous to schedule providers as you can not customize per week but changes entire scheduling system; system frequently goes down and there have been instances of data changing/switching of members which is alarming and worrisome

Jen M.

Horrible System

Kommentare: No support. Not simple to use.

Nothing good about it other than maybe the sales leaderboard. But can live without that amonst all the other issues it creates.

This system is super clunky. Too many ways to do the same thing. Need to narrow it down. Its not teachable. It accounts for MANY billing errors. Completely losing money using this system. Money on payroll, money on loss of billings. INSANELY complicated for lead management process. NOT AT ALL INTUITIVE! Spend way too much time training on it and people getting frustrated and leaving. No one needs to deal with complicated in an already complicated society. Need to simplify the daily functions of this. Visual overload. Requires too much reading to figure it out. Cannot ask a staff member to invest their time into knowing this system.

Director of Administration in USA

ClubReady is a Trainwreck

Kommentare: I haven't found any particular benefit to ClubReady. We can't use their time clock because it doesn't suit our needs so we're going with When I Work. I have to report our sales tax every quarter and it used to be a breeze with MindBody, but now, it's added hours to my time to prepare sales tax. Using ClubReady has upended our purchase orders because the sizes and quantities keep falling out of the system. Our Retail manager has to keep adding them back in and this is adding to her workload.

ClubReady does a good job of driving sales, but for every day use and daily operations, it's abysmal.

Customer service is the worst. They have limited hours (7am-7pm CST Monday-Friday) and no hours on the weekend. If customer service cannot answer my question, then I have to create a ticket, and a ticket is answered anywhere from 24 hours to a few weeks. I contacted them regarding an accounting problem last week on Friday and I'm still waiting for someone to call me back. Apparently, the regular person in Accounting is out on vacation and there's no one else who can do her job and answer my questions. The online chat desk is even worse. I waited 22 minutes before ClubReady picked up while our operations manager waited over an hour before customer service picked up. Also, the reporting is awful. None of the numbers on their Remit reports match any of their other reports. The reports provided by ClubReady

Business Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software that doesn't understand the customer

Kommentare: I have been using it for over 3 yrs and don't see much of an improvements over the years. The quality of customer service through chat has gone down.

Managing your prospects and clients, scheduling, taking payments etc

Lack of understanding what customer needs and making the software self intuitive and easy of use.

Jennifer D.
Broker and former club owner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Horrible company and software

Kommentare: It’s awful software. Members would disappear and I would ask if someone was deleted and they said yes but there was no way to tell who deleted the member. This is just one example of how useless and incompetent this company is. They have no regard for your club goals or any interest in speaking to you on the phone to explain any of their confusing features. They direct you to online chat only and support tickets they look at days later and never resolve. Reporting on invoices coming due to get a forecast of what revenue to expect is not correct as it includes members scheduled to be canceled before the next draft and scheduled to expire. It also makes no sense because invoices coming due should include everyone on auto renew but doesn’t unless you wait to run that report in the current month which doesn’t give you any length of time on projections so why bother running it at that point. No one at the company expressed any urgency in helping me before I took over a club and left me running it with their software in place with no training and I wasted 2 weeks there with them refusing to even acknowledge me as the new owner. Received horrid service in general from everyone at this company.

Nothing it was horrible in every way. I hated it.

Everything. I did me a great disservice in every way.

Matt R.
General Manager in USA

Not a Fan

Basic and easy to navigate; if your business does not include sales or needing to be specific in reporting; than this may be a good option for you.

It freezes a lot or doesn't always load properly. The reporting is not very good or specific; typically have to open up 2-3 reports to get one metric, not good for time management at all. I am not the individual paying for this software, but i use it on a daily basis. I would highly recommend Microsoft Dynamics or Sales Force products over this software by far.

Owner Operator in USA

Some Convenient Perks for Club Pilates Members, still a WIP

Went from MindBody to ClubReady, it's nice not having to log into every single studio separately. We're allowed to go outside the Franchisees locations and check out the others as well.

Frustrating to switch between different studio's classes. Customers aren't able to check themselves in on their own. Finding how many credits you have left is very confusing. Few extra unnecessary bells and whistles.

Administrative and Support Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

As an Administrative User, the customer service was great but the ease of use was not there

The Customer Support team was easy to get ahold of and answered questions really quickly with the chat function.

I worked for a company that switched to ClubReady from MindBody. The transition was tough and made it difficult to switch back and forth between our multiple locations. Finding clients who signed up at one of our other locations was a nightmare, we had to search for them in every system. It was just a confusing switch.

Tony C.
Gym Owner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not a fan

It allowed us to run multiple clubs and separate data bases for communication.

It was bulky and did not integrate with most plugins we wanted to use.

Tanning Consultant in USA

Club Ready was easy to use and had exceptional customer support who responded quickly.

Kommentare: This software came with exceptional customer support which made things easy when it came to issues, updates and just general training of the system.

The POS system was easy to use and process payments. Searching for client information was easily accessible through several different options of searching.

Club Ready had a lot of updates, which can be a good thing, but issues with CC payment processing before an update was a bit of a pain when you have customers waiting.

General Manager in USA

Club Ready Software

Kommentare: Club ready is amazing and I’ve already recommended to many owners in my business. It’s very easy to use and onboard new employees with the software.

I love the scheduling features of club ready. It makes my life so much easier when scheduling appointments for prospects. The integration with our company software is amazing and saves me time. I also love how we are able to book clients into sessions with their mobile app.

At times, it is difficult to use because it freezes up. I haven’t had too much difficulty as of recent, but I’m the past the pages won’t load.

Anthony P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely outdated & not presentable for clients.

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I don't know why they haven't updated this software. Even just cleaning it up for our employees would help a little bit.

Their customer service is convenient. They are available for live chat at most hours and respond quickly. There are also many ways to set up automations and rules- but not with 3rd party software. The presentation app is convenient in that it automatically uploads waivers into their account from the iPad app, but it is hard for clients to maneuver.

It looks like it was made in 1999 and hasn't been touched since. The client facing portal is just as bad, so we don't grant access to clients. There are so many buttons you have to click, just to perform one single action. There really are no functions to help you keep track of follow up with clients/leads. It's honestly just there to charge clients money, allow them to book classes and keep their contracts/waivers on file.

Alec M.
Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward approach to club management

The browser-based approach makes this easy to manage, navigation is simple, and help is almost always available.

Custom membership options are difficult to piece together, and manual overrides for automated functions aren't always easy to implement.

Audree A.
Business Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Favorite scheduling app

I love the simple, easy to navigate screen features and it lets me see my month in review, how many times I am scheduled etc.

No cons. This is literally the easiest app and it even syncs with my car so it tells me when I have a slot scheduled

Michelle C.
owner in USA

HORRIBLE CUSTOMERS SERVICE HORRIBLE PRODUCT

Kommentare: ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW BAD THIS SOFTWARE IS....WORST DECISION EVER

NOTHING AT ALL. HORRIBLE IN EVER WAY POSSIBLE

EVERYTHING, EVERGREEN INVOICES DONT RE-CREATE, I HAVE MEMBERS BEING DROPPED BECAUSE F IT, IT HAS COSTS ME SO MUCH MONEY IN LOST REVENUE, BY FAR THE WORST DECISION EVER TO SWITCH OVER, THE CUSTOMERS SERVICE IS HANDS DOWN THE WORST EVER, IF THEY CREATE A TICKET COUNT ON 1+ MONTHS TO GET BACK TO YOU....IF THEY EVER RESPOND TO YOUR ISSUE!!!

Bryant M.
Bryant M.
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist/Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy and intuitive software for my studio

Kommentare: so far it is the most intuitive software I have used for a fitness studio.

easy interface for managing members and prospects for scheduling among other things

some of the tasks are a bit tedious to set up and complete but it could be much worse

Stephanie K.
Programming Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not Set Up to Support a Yoga Business

Kommentare: It doesn’t connect with other systems imperative to a yoga business

Nothing. It doesn’t work with the needs of our client services.

Not intuitive. Systems not built to accommodate a yoga business.

Lance L.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Use another software, there are so many better products out there.

Kommentare: Terrible customer service.

Compared to other products there is very little good I can say about this software. Look at other products before deciding to use this and I guarantee you won't waste your time.

Again, compared to other software available they just fall short in so many areas. Poor customer services Poor software design High fees

Emmanuel M.
Owner & Fitness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

3 Months in as a Franchise Gym Owner

3 letztes Jahr

Logging members into class is easy by clicking 'show' or 'no show'. Birthday reminders are helpful. Sending certain documents as links are helpful. The finance and sales reporting is clear and easy to read.

We celebrate members who train with us 3x a week and that includes trial members. I haven't found a way to pull the report for both members and trial members and instead have to manually count each workout per person.

Dan W.

Think Twice

Functionality is generally good. Most things I want to do are available and easy to use.

Reliability is non-existent. Spinning wheels, crashes way too frequently, outages. ClubReady has no sense of urgency to fix the problems and pretty much says, oh well, too bad, so sad.

Amy T.
Franchisee in USA

NOPE...Club "Not" Ready

Kommentare: Horrible! Run! Constantly crashes. Bugs all the time.

I have nothing positive to say about CR.

This is horrible software. After 3+ years of using this horrid software--and I'm forced to use it because I'm part of a franchise--I'm surprised I haven't been committed to an insane asylum.

Cara C.
Owner, Club Pilates Petaluma in USA

Club Ready - Down and not running more often than not

Kommentare: It is hard to run a business on software that is not available and up and running

Variety of functionality, when you can get support they are helpful, fairly easy to figure out

It is constantly running slow or down. Can be long waits for support

David B.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good Reporting

Kommentare: The reporting capabilities are good and comprehensive. Some work needs to be done with their mobile capabilities.