Über ShareFile

Eine sichere Dateifreigabe- und Speicherlösung für Unternehmen. Mit modernster, Compliance-unterstützender Sicherheit.

Erfahre mehr über ShareFile

If we don't have time and we want to share files, Citrix Sharefiles provides the option to generate a link with all files we have included.

The only problem is who so ever uploads the documents that person can't access those file in future and you can't track what you have already shared and what is pending.

Bewertungen zu ShareFile

ShareFile hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 396 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShareFile bereits verwendet?

Swathi
Master Thesis in Deutschland
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

einfach zu benutzen und zu teilen

Kommentare: Da ich eine kostenlose Version verwendet, bin ich zufrieden, aber mein Unternehmen verwendet auch, so dass kleine Änderungen werden diese Software Rock.Ich bin zufrieden und empfehle sie weiter.

Es ist sehr einfach zu bedienen und kann sowohl intern als auch extern genutzt werden. Die Optionen sind wie sichere Freigabe, es speichert Dateien sicher. es kann auch große Dateien teilen auch.

wir müssen unser Passwort sehr oft ändern und es ist immer schwieriger, es sich zu merken, es wäre besser, wenn es als Zusatz für andere Produkte wie MS Office hinzugefügt werden könnte

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia
Internet, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Storage hosting is easy with ShareFile

Sharefile is a cloud-hosted file server at its most basic level that replaces the need to host one within a workplace or business. It also allows you to offer download links to consumers to upload or download specific files, provided you have the proper rights. Because it is hosted offshore, it has the advantage of not requiring the office to operate servers or an Infrastructure rack.

You won't be able to view your file structure if your external internet connection goes down. If you're a remote worker trying to connect to a server hosted by your company, this can happen. Another problem might be a lack of bandwidth while uploading/downloading to Sharefile. It was also quite sluggish and complicated when we initially started using it, requiring multiple periods longer to transfer or explore than a self-hosted server. We also have at least 1-2 service interruptions every month, during which users are unable to conduct their job for a while.

Md Hasib Ud Doula
IT Network Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ShareFile may expand with our company because it is scalable.

Kommentare: ShareFile's advantages include being safe, simple to use, scalable, and feature-rich.

With features like end-to-end encryption, password protection, and audit trails, ShareFile provides a high level of security for file sharing.Uploading, sharing, and managing files are made simple with ShareFile's user-friendly design and ease of use.File sharing, file syncing, and mobile access are just a few of the capabilities that ShareFile provides.ShareFile offers friendly, round-the-clock customer service.

Compared to some other file sharing options, ShareFile doesn't integrate with as many other programs.Because ShareFile does not support offline access, you cannot access your files when you are not online. Occasionally, ShareFile might be sluggish, especially when uploading or downloading big files.

Yashovardhan
Yashovardhan
Business Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Platform for effortless document collaboration

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Security Creating an account and getting started is simple, with an interactive and user-friendly interface. There are many of resources accessible online to learn more about the platform. Citrix enables easy access for both Windows and Mac users. One login for all data, all data is easily accessible and kept in one location, and it can be utilized offline. Easy collaboration because you may add anyone to the folder and send them the necessary document. Workflows and exact control over what information can be shared. Outlook plugin is really useful since it sorts the cluttered email inbox.

The Pricing can be more competitive. I found it a bit expensive .

Martin
Principal in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Poor customer service

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Reasonable performance with Outlook. Avoid using with Gmail. I had to contact the tech support team multiple times to fix the Gmail plugin. It is not reliable.

The billing team is terrible. I requested a 3 license package, but they charged me for 5 licenses. I contacted them 5 times and the issue is still not resolved. I ended up having to dispute this with my credit card company. I feel like Sharefile does not care about it's customers. All the representatives say is that they cannot help me.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Might be more security than you need but that's probably better than less

I learned about sharefile when my company was consulting for a nonprofit that needed to have a security to protect client information. The ED also made us use sharefile for every file we shared even if it was just information about a staff birthday party. I realize now it was because sharefile is not cheap, he was really trying to get his money's worth. So if you need top level security, this is probably your go-to.

Really, just price. Other options aren't as expensive. Depends on what you need most.

Joey
Staff Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Secure File Sharing Solution

Easy to navigate UI. ShareFile has an add-on that integrates into standard Outlook email platform. The add-on allows you to email large files using a secure third party FTP, where sensitive documents can only be accessed by permitted parties. It's easy to set permissions if you allow the document to be shared with others. Works well for cloud sharing documents and files where collaboration is needed. You can set a time duration for files to automatically delete themselves, so that makes managing storage capacity easier.

No real cons that I can think of. Perhaps for some people who are not tech savvy might have trouble setting up their personal preferences, but this could apply to any software. I found it easy and intuitive to set up using the web app, mobile app, and the Outlook extension.

Greg
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very versitile and easy to figure out program

Kommentare: overall experience was very good and will continue to recommend it where I work and for my clients.

The software includes a number of additional features, including secure email, and the ability to easily and affordably add more. I have used this software now at three different companies. Set up was easy and the help center guidance was very good.

Set up of folders was a little tedious and slightly cumbersome but was very easy to figure out and add/subtract people as needed.

Mona
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Couldn’t be more secure

Kommentare: This experience was ok, it wasn’t our perfect fit.

This is very secure and protected with encryption, perfect for legal or financial information. Electronic signatures are completed with little effort. Citrix ShareFile has an email plugin that sends large files without so many hiccups. The emails are protected on their way. Client portal was well liked.

I think it’s too expensive and it needs to be made more simple to understand and use. I think it should be more adaptive so smaller businesses can get what they need without paying for and getting confused with the enterprise settings.

Darren
Strategist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for sensitive data sharing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Honestly the whole software is easy to use. Importing a file takes less than a minute and I have a link generated to be able to send to specific users or to a broader audience in case the client wants to share on a larger scale. Gives our company confidence that sensitive data is being protected more than sending an attachment via email

Minimal thing, but you can't generate a link to share a file if that file is still open on your computer.

Tre
Tre
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sharefile is a great option for getting documents with clients

Fairly easy to use. For firms that use it often, it is a valuable asset.

When most clients only use it on an annual basis (tax time) it is a bit of a hassle to get them to get in the habit to use the program.

Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great as a File Storage System

Kommentare: We put Sharefile in place without an IT admin or any IT specialists on hand. A group of four of us tackled the transition from our university's shared drive, handling the data migration and the set up of folder structures. Because of this, I'm sure we didn't have all file storage best practices down pat. I don't know that Citrix provides much in way of recommendations for how to structure the data; that said, we only purchased Sharefile rather than a more enterprise-minded solution. I am sure with heftier purchases that there'd be more consultation and interaction. For the several-thousand annual price we pay for a team of around 40, the benefits of Sharefile are immense. As with any system of this size that's cloud-based, there's a bit of a learning curve to get comfortable with the more in-depth features and functionality, but once we learned how certain aspects work, it's been great and has become a core part of how we conduct the sharing of files with clients.

Cloud-based and easy to understand web interface is nice. Onboarding and implementation was good and inexpensive. The check-in and check-out file features are nice, as are the abilities to share files with external users. The security and uptime as well as ability to resolve any system-wide outages quickly.

Some frustrations in features that I was expecting to be more fully fleshed out, such as workflows or ability to work on documents online without the lag of connecting with 365 and handling some of those handovers.

Shahirah
Shahirah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best for cloud file sharing

Kommentare: Overall, ShareFile is very fine software and has help our organization to centralize our data at one place and not depending on the local storage device as we used before.

ShareFile gives an easy option for files transferring which user only need to upload the files, and then the public link of the file will automatically generated for us and ready to be distributed to the relevant parties. The recipient of the files is not compulsory to register account with the website to start download the file.

The software is quite slow to show all the files that i have on the cloud storage. It keep loading and takes some time to completely populate all of the files that i own. Sometimes, it just keep loading and i need to refresh the application to fix it.

Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sharefile is a quick easy way to manage, store, host, receive, request, and transmit documents.

Kommentare: This software gives me a peace of mind I couldn't get through many other document repository sites. I suppose the only issue is some of my clients aren't sure how secure transmissions of unencrypted data is via the site.

I don't ever worry about Sharefile glitching. When my coworker experienced trouble syncing, she told me the support team she called stayed on the phone with her and walked her through everything and waited to make sure the issues resolved. It puts my mind at ease, which is very important when talking about all the documentation for everything I do. My business relies on my documentation. It's great knowing it's also cloud-hosted so I don't have to worry about losing access due to any potential hardware malfunctions.

I don't have much to say in terms of cons related to Sharefile's service and product. It is so straightforward and user friendly. It's intuitive - my boss was shocked when I had downloaded, synced, and set up the whole company Sharefile on my new device before he got the chance to explain what I needed to do. I attribute that to the intuitive, consistent, helpful design.

Nurain
Nurain
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to work with

ShareFile offer a quick and straightforward process that help in sending a files or document, with no size limit imposed n the files size. It is the best solution for anyone that need a simple way to moving their files around without having to register an account with the software.

One of thing that i think that ShareFile need to upgrade is the file upload speed. It is too slow and will taking too much time for a large files thus making me frustrating more when the process get interrupted and had to repeating the same process again.

Oleksandr
Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix ShareFile organizes data stored in the cloud in a way that makes sense

Kommentare: Using ShareFile, we feel confident that even our most sensitive files are safe in the cloud. When we have something new to share, we don't hesitate to put it in the cloud, where it will be safe from prying eyes. It is incredible how much work goes into secret projects, databases and other forms of knowledge that cannot be shared. The fact that they have developed a specific program to archive documents without the risk of data theft is an excellent advantage for any company.

I would especially like to highlight the low cost of this program, as well as its ease of use and payment structure. With its intuitive cloud sync feature, sharing data is easier than ever. Everything fits together seamlessly. I find the file-uploading functionality of the interface fascinating and valuable. Since its primary function is safeguarding files, it can be used by any company or team.

Nothing has gone wrong for us, and the loading time is the only thing I have any complaints about. There are many things I like about Citrix ShareFile.

Marco
Marco
Administration, Finance and Control Plant Manager in Mexiko
Verpackung und Container, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very flexible business

Kommentare: ShareFile is the business application that tries to replicate that "Dropbox Look and Feel" loved by millions users. Thought for organizations, it offers premium features like Workflow and highest security standards. The desktop app allow to sync local and cloud folders easily, and a plugin for Outlook is available too (it's a share link generator, embedded in the mail client). Main benefits are surely linked with security, because ShareFile can be implemented within the IT infrastructure, and becomes the safe-but-easy-to-use bridge between internal file servers and outside users (customer / providers / consultants / auditors / banks / other stakeholders).

- Dropbox Look & Feel - Multi platform (Desktop apps + Mobile apps for Win / Mac / iOS / Android) - Advanced sharing option (like expiration date / upload-download notifications) - Users management (granular privileges can be assigned to any folder or file) - Versioning feature

No downsides or weaknesses, so far. Both desktop and mobile apps are pretty stable and servers uptime on clouds is near 100% (no issue observed in the first year of continuos use).

Glenn H
Glenn H
Chief Engineer in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for teams that share a lot of documents and need to do it securely.

Kommentare: We want a safe location to manage and share numerous files among scattered employees and clients. Sharefile's cloud-based software solution allows users to securely exchange goods. I may share papers, seek signatures, and upload files for usage by suppliers and workers. ShareFile is a fantastic platform for sharing data that is considerably more safe than utilizing a native platform like Office 365, ShareFile allows us to transfer ISO-compliant files in and out.

Sharefile is an excellent application for safe file sharing; the file system is simple to use, and adding or removing files is simple. It offers a variety of safe sharing options, a powerful admin interface for managing user accounts, and a mature Outlook add-in for those with accounts that can use that capability. Sharefile also allows you to send someone a link and have them send you a file; what I appreciate about ShareFile is that you can quickly broadcast enormous files to people at various firms and see that they downloaded the file.

One concern I have with ShareFile is how frequently they want you to change your password. I understand the need for security, but I despise having to reset passwords so frequently. If the synchronization features are not working properly, it might be difficult to access files or directories, and the tools may abruptly log you out.

Magali
Project Manager in USA
Kino & Film, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Yоur реrfесt fіlе shаrе рlаtfоrm

Thіs аррlісаtіоn hаs а lоt оf рlugіns sо уоu саn іntеgrаtе іt wіth dіffеrеnt рrоgrаms аnd соllесt уоur dаtа frоm sоftwаrе lіkе Mісrоsоft Outlооk оr Gооglе Chrоm. Bесаusе I wоrk wіth сlіеnts, It іs vеrу соnvеnіеnt thаt I саn sеnd thеm bіg fіlеs thrоugh thіs аррlісаtіоn аnd thеу wіll bе аblе tо ассеss іt wіthоut аnу рrоblеm. Alsо, іf I wаnt, I саn hіdе реrsоnаl fоldеrs frоm mу со-wоrkеrs whісh іs vеrу соnvеnіеnt аnd mаkеs wоrkflоw smооthеr.

Oh, sаdlу, thеrе аrе sоmе thіngs, thаt I dоn't lіkе аbоut thіs арр. Fоr еxаmрlе, I dоn't thіnk іt іs еvеn роssіblе tо wоrk wіth PDF fіlеs оn thіs рlаtfоrm whісh іs а trеmеndоus lеtdоwn. Mоrеоvеr, fоr sоmе strаngе rеаsоn, dеsktор арр hаs fеwеr fеаturеs thаn thе brоwsеr vеrsіоn аnd vеrу оftеn іt саusеs сhаоs аmоng соwоrkеrs оr еvеn сlіеnts. And іf уоu, fоr sоmе rеаsоn, dоn't wаnt tо usе thеіr рlug-іn іn Mісrоsоft Outlооk аnуmоrе, уоu саnnоt dеlеtе іt, whісh іs strаngе, tо sау thе lеаst.

Tapan
Tapan
Data Analyst in Indien
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sharefile - File sharing made easy

Sharefile has attempted to enable the users share files larger than what their email servers support without doing anything different than the usual. They can still attach a large file using Sharefile plugin and send the mail to the recipient. It also provides an option to upload the file on their server and then share the link to the file with the intended recipients. It facilitates file access from anywhere and any device for the recipient. Files are always secured by encryption while they are stored in their servers as well as during transit. One can be in complete control of their content and change the access permissions anytime from anywhere.

It doesn't provide a feature to add another layer of protection such as 2 Way Authentication which can make the user feel more secure rather than just rely on Sharefile's security expertise. Also, it doesn't have a software client which can be installed on the machines which hampers the ability for all the contents in a folder to be in sync at all the devices.

Charlotte
Business Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We've left ShareFile behind

Kommentare: I think ShareFile is fine. It's not great and it's so much more expensive than better options out there!

It was recommended highly as the industry standard and it does seem secure.

The expense and the fact that we constantly had trouble finding our files. I guess that ultimately that's on us, but our new software is so much more user friendly. Our staff and our clients LOVE that we are no longer with ShareFile.

Peter
Clerk in Kenia
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient means to store, share and organize files, it is also great for collaborative tasks

Kommentare: Sharefile offers a secure way of storing and sharing files within our organization. You can send even the big files fast and securely. You can also send links to specific file to a colleague and this ensures they download the right file.

I like that ShareFile allows us to keep all important documents safe and secure. It allows you to upload large files even those that emails cannot send. Only the authorized persons can access files and this makes it safe for sharing crucial/sensitive files. It offers file backup since everything is stored in the cloud. You can access file with any devices at any time from anywhere.

The cost is high and the free trial seems too short. The desktop app seems to work well than when you access it with your PC browser. We have not had any major problems with this tool but poor internet coverage might block you from accessing files.

Miguel
IT Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and easy to use Business Class Secure file sharing

Kommentare: Benefits include: Secure file sharing and collaboration tool. Support is great and is inclusive in subscription.

Collaboration tools built-in are easy to use without need for training. Setup and configuration are simple and intuitive that can get an entire agency running up quickly. Rules and policy are easy to deploy where your able to use tracking tools. Overall a great business class sharing tool with many options that supersede others in the same market space

Its not free. You cant compare to google drive or MS onedrive, however Sharefile offers better security and tools. Support is part of what you pay for as they provide full support of system.

Andrei
Andrei
Data Scientist in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Citrix ShareFile simple interface makes it great for file sharing.

Kommentare: Citrix is the best option if you are starting to use file sharing softwares or works in a small company. It has a simple interface that is intuitive for the employees and the clients.

The interface is simple and straightforward for all users, making it the best tool to start with.

As your company grows it will start to have different needs and the software lack of features makes it hard to keep up.

Cecilia
Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Security

Kommentare: The people that I spoke too were helpful and answered my question in a knowledgeable manner.

One of the things that I like is that the program gives you pass codes when you send a document. This gives you peace of mind about the privacy of your documents and work. The help and support that you get from the company in order to use the program correctly was excellent, well explained. They encourage you to call with any doubts setting up meeting to make it effortless for you.

Even if I like the security level sometimes retrieving a lost code is troublesome