Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über ikas

ikas ist eine E-Commerce-Plattform, die für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen und Unternehmer entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über ikas

Ease of use and sales practice! very good pricing.

Bewertungen zu ikas

ikas hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ikas bereits verwendet?

Ali Osman
Ali Osman
Founder in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good team, good work

Fast interface. Easy to use. Advanced options. Fast support.

For the time being, I have not encountered any negative, disadvantageous situation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce und Shopify

Zuvor genutzte Software: WooCommerce, WordPress und Shopify

Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in Türkiye

Kommentare: The most powerful software in this area

In other companies you must pay some critical. etc. theme

They don't give much choice in terms of payment infrastructure.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum ikas gewählt wurde: İkas faster than ticimax all about ecommerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ikas: If you use shopify u must pay money for apps. In İkas all of them free.

Kaan
Brand Director in Türkei
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Team is Rookie About Fashion Retail Brand

Kommentare: The team has to care about their customers more and they need to act faster.

The interface is easy to use. We see all the sales with details.

They are not integrated to NEBIM and ERP softwares even though they said "we are integrated to those software programs". Also, the customer service is not helpful any time. The proccess is always taking long.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for letting us know about this. We're sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience. We'll strive to do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to support@ikas.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right and help you with any problems you encounter.

Mehmet Şamil
Owner in Türkei
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

I Love ikas More Than Every Other E-commerce Platforms

ikas; I love it for its ease of use, 24/7 customer support, and friendly policies.

Sometimes I get an error while using the interface, but when I report it, they fix it immediately.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ikas: Because of the customer support, I heard a lot.

Hanifi Ertuğrul
Hanifi Ertuğrul
ecommerce specialist in Türkei
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ikas's means fast

Ikas is the best software in Türkiye and Europe. You can use upsell and cross sell feature in scale.

It does not offer options other than a few payment institutions.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ikas: ikas was cheaper then shopify

Yalçın
Yalçın
CEO in Türkei
Viehwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You will love ikas

ikas is a very practical system in terms of e-commerce site setup. Customer service is really great. Whenever we call, we can solve our problems by talking to an official. Also very fast. Simple.

They're weak on shipping deals. The mobile app is too weak. They should make their mobile application more useful in an emergency.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We always strive to do our best and we're extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey. You can be sure that we'll continue improving our shipping deals and mobile app, we appreciate your feedback.

Skyler
Skyler
Digital Marketer in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Using Ikas Made My E-commerce Journey So Much Better

Kommentare: Since I started using Ikas, I've noticed it's not just another generic e-commerce platform. I've genuinely appreciated the attention to user experience; it's evident they've considered both the seller's and the buyer's needs - whereas most other platforms only do one or the other. The features they offer have been a great fit for my business, whether I'm scaling up or just tweaking things. And in this crowded online market, using Ikas has given me a sense that my store can truly stand apart from the rest.

Using Ikas has elevated my e-commerce experience significantly. Its interface is notably fast and user-friendly, making everyday tasks seamless. A highlight for me is Ikas's multilingual support, which has expanded my market reach and fostered connections with a global clientele. The platform's integration with AWS assures speed, security, and reliability. Furthermore, the streamlined one-page checkout and transparent fee structure has increased my conversions. The ability to synchronize inventory across sales channels, coupled with its efficient design tools, makes managing online stores on multiple platforms a breeze, all from a singular dashboard.

I personally found Ikas straightforward and user-friendly to use and implement. But, if I had to pick one thing to improve, it would be the abilty to have more customization options.

Jeniffer
Jeniffer
Project Manager in Singapur
Architektur & Planung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nice and Easy Inventory and Website Management Solution.

Kommentare: Functional marketing management tool with stable features and the web content management is excellent and productive sales reports preparation tool.

I like the products capabilities like easy tracking and the marketing functionalities across different marketing platforms. Engagement and various projects document management and also very effective on sales data management and the best ecommerce options and easy to create reports.

The package is easy to start and nothing like dislike which i can remember having during the initial starting with ikas.

Raj
Raj
Architectural Associate in Singapur
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ikas Provides Productive Project Purchase Order Management Tools.

Kommentare: Perfect project payment management and financial data analytics generation solution and the Alert functions and easy expense management product.

The payment processing and also amazing tools like eCommerce capability and the electronic payment functions are nice.ikas is very easy on deployment and the data access control features and the data security level is perfect and nice reporting options.

Easy platform to implement and the advanced features setting is also simple and no problems that myself i can report from ikas.

Rami
Rami
Markter in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ikas full review

Kommentare: Fun production of web pages and enabling new production

It provides services in website building and distance learning as well. It helped me provide many steps in a good way Move the work a step forward

Giving the user freedom to provide more ready-made templates that make it easier for him and adding freedom to the user to modify them

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and valuable feedback with us. We always strive to do our best and we’re extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey.

Kanika
APPLICATION DEVELOPER in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Review of Ikas

The remarkably quick and user-friendly interface of ikas is one of the features that deserve special attention. Even without technical knowledge, we can manage our online store with ease , for ensuring smooth operations and quick adaptability this feature is essential.Another plus is the proactive customer service offered by ikas, the group is committed to promptly responding to any queries or worries, guaranteeing a smooth transaction for both seller and buyers. Their level of dedication truly distinguishes them from other e-commerce platforms.

Although software is generally easy to use , setting up some advance features can be tricky with a lot of technical knowledge . Additionally for smaller businesses the pricing structure can be little on the high side which may turn off some potential users.

Samuel
Accountant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Why Ikas Is a Gamae Changer

I like the ease of customizing branding The software comes with great features for content management It makes website building easy Its a great eCommerce solution and adding carts is made easy too

Not everyone can use it and it requires lots of practice and also training to use effectively

Preeti
Business Development Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ikas is your 24-hour E-Commerce Accomplice with an Individual Touch

In terms of e-commerce location setup, ikas may be an exceedingly common arrangement. Client benefit is great. I might continuously call client bolster at any time, and they were all amazing. With all of its characteristics, it has been the favored choice of individuals included in e-commerce. It is very basic to create an online site utilizing it, and it is additionally exceptionally basic to set up the installment foundation. They moreover offer amazing back with site route.

Ikas does not permit me to form custom CSS alterations. In expansion, there's no client benefit and no live help. I'd like them to upgrade the solidness of their versatile applications, which intermittently crash. There were no issues when we were introducing it.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and valuable feedback with us. We always strive to do our best and we're extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey.

Minu
Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ikas is a saviour to my online business.

Businesses can easily ship orders to clients anywhere in the world thanks to ikas' integration with a variety of shipping carriers. Because ikas integrates with so many different payment processors, companies can accept customer payments in a variety of ways.

ikas is more expensive than some other e-commerce platforms. Budget-conscious businesses may find this to be a disadvantage.

Mert
Manager in Türkei
Möbel, Selbstständig

It offers a fast and reliable shopping experience.

Low commission rates and fast, reliable.

The theme we use is constantly updated and there is no affiliate agreement with influencers.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We always strive to do our best and we're extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey. We'll improve our themes and affiliate programs, we highly appreciate your feedback.

Muammer
Tabou Market Lingerie in Türkei
Textilien, Selbstständig

ikas User taboumarket.com

Kommentare: Nothing. Good enough

It's fast enough and pretty easy to use. It is also a great privilege that the ikas team is in contact 24/7.

A new and highly developed initiative will add more options to ikas site themes over time.

vor 8 Monaten

Serap
Owner in Türkei
Textilien, Selbstständig

Support Line and practical solutions

Kommentare: As I arranged a lot, I understood the steps easily and we continue to organize with pleasure.We recommend to our friends

Whenever I Call support line They always help us practically and solved the problems We can prepare our website easliy . We hope we use active our website Thanks Ikas Team

When we bought the program first I couldn't I flounderedBut as we use program we saw that we can arrange easily

Why Ikas?

What I value most about Ikas is how user-friendly and simple it is.I would like to point out that ikas gives customers with a large selection of custom templates that assist in designing their online stores and developing their own brand identities. Another fantastic feature is the advice it offers when you are working on this, such as colour schemes.

I love that Ikas offers default designs to make website building simple, but I was hoping to see additional templates.

Best Feedback for Ikas

Kommentare: Highly Recommended Tool for All.

I discovered Ikas because it is so user-friendly that you can create your own online store or website within hours. An end user always strives to comprehend the tool in the simplest way possible. And I adore the option to track listings and payments that it provides.

Ikas is now functioning without any issues for me. It is simple to install, secure, and safe.

Empowering business with integrations

I like the integration with social media which helps in marketing which reaches broader audience and it makes to drive the sales, and easily to integrate different various payment gateways which helps in tracking the bills.

I appreciate ikas for providing default templates to build website easily however expecting to see more templates.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Friendly tool even for beginners

An end user always thrives to understand the tool at most simplest way possible and then I came across ikas where it is so user friendly that you can build your own online store or your web site with in hours. And I love how it offers you to track the listings and payments.

I would appreciate if ikas enables more number of integrations.

Manoj
Engineer in Indien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Favourite Website Builder - ikas

One of my best & favourite e-commerce website builder with lot of features. ikas has plenty of templates to build and it helped my business to grain attention to viewers.

ikas have easy set-up with themes but I have faced delay in doing updates to the sections that I've designed. Can be much quicker.

Budget friendly e-commerce

What I must admit about ikas is it's affordability, even if your budget is minimal it can offer you to create a good online store as per the user requirements.

I am facing no issues with ikas however appreciate if they would include more integrations

Accountant in Kenia
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The review of ikas

Kommentare: The ikas has helped in maintaining customer relationship and also in creating good connection with other firms owner thus improving the sales of the firms and therefore the profits margin expands. When it come to customer maintenance go for this tool. The ikas is best to use and maintain.

ikas has user-friendly inter phase that helps in installation and accessibility. This tool is easier to customize with other desktop software which are related. The ikas helped in creating good interaction with other firms. This tool is accessible to many users. The ikas is cheap to install and maintain. The ikas is excellent in terms of customization and everything.

The ikas is expensive to run and maintain due to the large band width it consumes and required when updating the version. Although this is not much compared to the services it offer thus it is worth using it. This tool is know to be the best in maintaining customer relationship. The ikas has the best template for operation.

Taner
Managing Partner in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast & Easy-to-use eComm Platform

Fastest overall performance among competitors

Nothing in particular. It's safe, secure and easy to implement.