Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über ikas

ikas ist eine E-Commerce-Plattform, die für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen und Unternehmer entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über ikas

I heard lots of things about ikas's support team before my purchase. But as I see, there is a much more successful support line than I heard.

Bewertungen zu ikas

ikas hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ikas bereits verwendet?

Marlene
Owner in Deutschland
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Sehr gute e-commerce Plattform

Kommentare: Sehr guter Partner für mein Unternehmen

Die wirklich innovativen Ansätze das shopsystem zu optimieren

Es sind noch Lücken in der finalisierung der Entwicklung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum ikas gewählt wurde: Shop system vereinfachen und Produkte Individuell gestalten

Zuvor genutzte Software: IONOS Marketing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ikas: Die Möglichkeiten der Produktvielfalt und die Anbindungen an andere Anbieter

vor 2 Monaten

Your encouraging feedback is a beacon of motivation for our team. Knowing that our hard work has positively impacted your e-commerce experience fills us with immense pride and joy. We're dedicated to continuously improving and delivering the excellence our valued customers like you deserve. Thank you for being a pivotal part of our journey. We can't wait to serve you again!

Ali Osman
Ali Osman
Founder in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good team, good work

Fast interface. Easy to use. Advanced options. Fast support.

For the time being, I have not encountered any negative, disadvantageous situation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce und Shopify

Zuvor genutzte Software: WooCommerce , WordPress und Shopify

Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in Türkiye

Kommentare: The most powerful software in this area

In other companies you must pay some critical. etc. theme

They don't give much choice in terms of payment infrastructure.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum ikas gewählt wurde: İkas faster than ticimax all about ecommerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ikas: If you use shopify u must pay money for apps. In İkas all of them free.

Letícia
Designer in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A simplified website builder with several features

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've been using Ikas for some time now and I really like it, it's very practical and functional for my purposes.

The interface for building the website is useful and very practical for everyday use when creating products for sale or publishing content.

Prices may be subject to regional discounts for some countries when considering their currencies.

vor 4 Wochen

We're incredibly grateful for your feedback and delighted to know we've met your e-commerce needs. It's customers like you who inspire us to push the boundaries and innovate. Rest assured, we're not stopping here. We're already looking ahead to how we can make your next experience even better. Thank you for your trust and support. Here's to a future filled with more success and satisfaction!

Kaan
Brand Director in Türkei
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Team is Rookie About Fashion Retail Brand

Kommentare: The team has to care about their customers more and they need to act faster.

The interface is easy to use. We see all the sales with details.

They are not integrated to NEBIM and ERP softwares even though they said "we are integrated to those software programs". Also, the customer service is not helpful any time. The proccess is always taking long.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for letting us know about this. We're sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience. We'll strive to do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to support@ikas.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right and help you with any problems you encounter.

Çağrı
Woodcraft in Türkei
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ikas Delivers Beyond Expectations

Kommentare: From the first time I contacted ikas, the team helped me a lot. I had a failed e-commerce venture before, so I was a little concerned. However, representatives from ikas never left me alone throughout the process and encouraged me to work in this field. Using the panel is quite simple, I can do almost everything on my own after a 1-hour training planned for me. It was a critical step to grow my business, I'm glad I chose ikas.

Compared to the previous infrastructure, it is quite easy to use and simple to learn. I can contact to the support team 24/7 and they provide practical support instead of just sending articles/videos. After the package price I paid, I did not encounter any additional costs during my use.

It would be better if the mobile application was developed a little more. It is possible to update Product information via mobile application, but it is not possible to add new products. It would be very practical if the product could be installed from the mobile application.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum ikas gewählt wurde: The previous infastructure was difficult to use, I could not manage my e-commerce process without getting service from an agency, and because of this situation, I could not continue the business.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WooCommerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ikas: I realized that Shopify's support system is not as comprehensive and targeted as ikas. Moreover, the high difference in TL/Dollar parity caused very high costs in Shopify.

Mehmet Şamil
Owner in Türkei
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

I Love ikas More Than Every Other E-commerce Platforms

ikas; I love it for its ease of use, 24/7 customer support, and friendly policies.

Sometimes I get an error while using the interface, but when I report it, they fix it immediately.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ikas: Because of the customer support, I heard a lot.

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful for e-marketing

Kommentare: The more I use it, the more fun I have.

One of my favorite website features is the cheerful and simple management panel. Moreover There is plugin support. There are add-ons where the existing innovation is developed (e-invoice, cargo, marketing, etc.). - there are many ready-made themes (free), and no coding knowledge is required to customize the theme. You proceed by drag-drop or select-add. - It has its own virtual POS within Ikaspay. Application and opening is straightforward. Payments are made monthly -Have product catalog listing directly with social media sites.

sometimes, I have difficulties entering data with Excel, but it is open to improvement.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Every customer journey is unique, and we're so glad to have been a part of yours. It's stories like yours that remind us why we do what we do. We're more than just an e-commerce platform; we're a community, and we're thrilled to have you with us. Looking forward to many more milestones together!

Melek Büşra
Melek Büşra
Designer in Türkei
Textilien, Selbstständig

Exceptional E-commerce Infrastructure Provider: IKAS

Among many positives, what stands out the most is IKAS's dedication to providing high-quality services at affordable prices, ensuring a smooth and reliable e-commerce experience.

I haven't found a single aspect of their work that I didn't like. They do their job very well.

vor 3 Monaten

Hearing about your positive experience is truly rewarding for us. We're passionate about providing a seamless e-commerce service, and it's wonderful to know we've made a difference in your journey. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to improve every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Together, we'll continue to achieve great things.

Tushar
Tushar
IT Consultant in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grow Your Business with ikas

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Using ikas has been great for me. It's user-friendly and helps my business sell products online smoothly.

It helps small businesses easily set up online stores and sell products worldwide, without needing tech know-how and through its easy interface and multiple sales options. It suited for small and medium-sized enterprises.

Sometimes it doesn't run as smoothly as expected.

vor 2 Wochen

We're incredibly grateful for your feedback and delighted we've met your e-commerce needs. Customers like you inspire us to push the boundaries and innovate. Rest assured, we're not stopping here. We're already looking ahead to how to improve your next experience. Thank you for your trust and support. Here's to a future filled with more success and satisfaction!

Julia
Copywriter in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ikas Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I used Ikas to create some ecommerce profiles, in general it was pretty simple and easy to use.

The user experience, it is simple and easy to use.

I missed some functions that similars have.

vor 4 Wochen

Shivam
Business Development Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Your Street to Way better Deals and Client Associations: Winning with Ikas

Kommentare: Since the ikas's basic and present-day, completely secure stage, I built eCommerce websites for my clients, and they were greatly pleased with my administrations. This permits me to concentrate on other ranges of my commerce without having to stress approximately deals operations. Ikas helped me in making the shipping execution preparation simpler when I was required to create the shipping modules. You cannot develop indeed on the off chance that you basically contact client bolster since the administrations are deficiently and the item needs substance.

The incredibly fast and user-friendly interface of ikas is one of the highlights that merits uncommon consideration. Also, the ikas supply of dialect offer assistance has been pivotal in setting up associations with clients in numerous countries. My deals and permeability have expanded significantly as a result of this vital introduction, giving me a competitive advantage within the advertisement. I had attempted a part of comparable destinations, but this one stood out as the finest since it advertised free conveyance as well as other points of interest and had an easy-to-use format. As you alter, everything gets to be easy.

Ikas' common subject adjustment is respectable and adequate, in spite of the fact that a few regions are still not accessible for personalization. I wish we could oversee our books in Ikas so that we wouldn't require a partitioned program for pre-accounting. Alter in their commission rates; I got an email informing me of this alter all through the term of my contract with them. The settings you crave for SEO cannot be made.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and valuable feedback with us. We always strive to do our best and we're extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey.

Alex
ECommerce Executive in Russland
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Plenty of convenience

With ikas, my customers can shop from the comfort of their homes, making purchases at any time, which enhances their shopping experience.

It did not cause any errors while we were deploying it.

Dhruv
Deputy Manager in Schweden
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Get lots of customers

It gives me a good number of new customers everyday thanks to its ecommerce platform which works just like a social media website promoting our products and services.

I do not have dislikes for ikas at the moment.

Samuel
Accountant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Why Ikas Is a Gamae Changer

I like the ease of customizing branding The software comes with great features for content management It makes website building easy Its a great eCommerce solution and adding carts is made easy too

Not everyone can use it and it requires lots of practice and also training to use effectively

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and valuable feedback with us. We always strive to do our best and we’re extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey.

Preeti
Business Development Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ikas is your 24-hour E-Commerce Accomplice with an Individual Touch

In terms of e-commerce location setup, ikas may be an exceedingly common arrangement. Client benefit is great. I might continuously call client bolster at any time, and they were all amazing. With all of its characteristics, it has been the favored choice of individuals included in e-commerce. It is very basic to create an online site utilizing it, and it is additionally exceptionally basic to set up the installment foundation. They moreover offer amazing back with site route.

Ikas does not permit me to form custom CSS alterations. In expansion, there's no client benefit and no live help. I'd like them to upgrade the solidness of their versatile applications, which intermittently crash. There were no issues when we were introducing it.

Minu
Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ikas is a saviour to my online business.

Businesses can easily ship orders to clients anywhere in the world thanks to ikas' integration with a variety of shipping carriers. Because ikas integrates with so many different payment processors, companies can accept customer payments in a variety of ways.

ikas is more expensive than some other e-commerce platforms. Budget-conscious businesses may find this to be a disadvantage.

Mert
Manager in Türkei
Möbel, Selbstständig

It offers a fast and reliable shopping experience.

Low commission rates and fast, reliable.

The theme we use is constantly updated and there is no affiliate agreement with influencers.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We always strive to do our best and we're extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey. We'll improve our themes and affiliate programs, we highly appreciate your feedback.

Jai
Marketing Manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A game-changing and futuristic Multi-channel eCommerce Platform.

It's a reliable platform that makes it simple and fast to sell our products around the world.It is simple to create sales reports with this tool.It enables seamless engagement with our customers.

It's effortless and limitless hence I lack anything to complain.

Ozan
CoFounder in Türkei
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An infrastructure that facilitates your e-commerce business

Kommentare: It's an interface that I love working with from a general point of view.

My favorite part is that I can easily manage everything in the panel.

Marketplace integrations within itself. I would like more attribute submissions to be simultaneous.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IKAS is ecommerce star for my business

Easy to use, high class designs, greate customer service, worldwide experience

I really enjoy having ikas, it makes my business a lot more easy to manage, with its user friendly platform.

Yasin
Yasin
IT Responsible in Türkei
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software Developer

Kommentare: Great

Super fast site speed is most used word for ikas.

I like many features such as efficiency, easy management panel, fast customer service.

Ramesh
Associate in Indien
Design, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best E-commerce platform builder

Ikas helped me a lot to grow our business by developing the e-commerce platform using the templates provided by ikas.

I am using ikas platform from several months. But not found any issues till now. Need to explore more the about the site.

Melih
CTO in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

About IKAS

Kommentare: We wanted to use it for e-commerce but could not use it.

Ease of UseReasonable priceReady payment integrationsReady shipping integrationsDetailed product specification entry

Inability to customizeThe general features of IKAS are good. We could not use it because we had a problem during the ERP integration.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for letting us know about this. Please feel free to reach out to support@ikas.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right and help you with any problems you encounter.

Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Design Inflexible but Rest Good

Kommentare: Although design inflexibility is an issue, I belive it's a tool which going to be great if improved consistently.

In terms of customizable branding, Ikas is really good because we can put our branding to website to show that the content is ours.

However, ikas does not allow us to customize the design which are pre-existing that's really too constraining.

vor 10 Monaten