AllegianceMD

AllegianceMD Bewertungen

von AllegianceMD

Great product and easy to use

Bewertet am 8.2.2020
Charell M.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am knew to the software, but I am very happy I made the switch. It costs a bit more than my Previous ehr but so far the features, with the exception of Telehealth, are significantly better. However, over time it will save me money.

Vorteile: Customer service at every step of my set up has been kind, helpful, and responsive.
The software is easy to use and customize.
They help you set up everything but you can easily do it yourself too.
They have ample videos for training and give 1:1 webinars.
Social workers and non licensed staff are free at this time.
The patient portal is user friendly and has an app.

Nachteile: As of 2/2020 there is no Teletherapy but that is in the works within a few months from what I hear.
The patient portal app has bad reviews in the App Store. I’ve tried the browser version which was fine, but not the app. So I can’t fairly state if I agree or not.
There is no app version of the provider software but it pulls up as the desktop version on mobile/tablet devices so there is no loss in functionality. However, it pulls up as the desktop version on a small mobile device which may make it difficult to see some features.
These things aren’t deal breakers for me as I don’t document on my phone, and they don’t promise Teletherapy or an app so it’s not really a con but just a recommendation.
The software doesn’t syncs to google or I-cal so you will need to log in to see your schedule.

Exslant for any Gp

Bewertet am 14.12.2016
Kenneth S.
Doctor
Alternative Medizin

Kommentare: It Looks good on the Network and would yous it my self in me Practise would recommend it to other Australian Doctors

Vorteile: Has a Place for Business and Peasants and I have Looked on the Network all around and haven't found any Like this has prickly every aspect for Doctors

Nachteile: Right on for Price

Decent PM and billing system

Bewertet am 29.8.2017
Leah S.
Billing Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Practice management and EMR.

Vorteile: This system is easy to use and navigate. The functions are straight forward and simple to figure out.

Daily usage for financial, biolling, accounting and collecting purpops

Bewertet am 23.3.2016
Jason W.
biller, collector HIM
Finanzdienstleistungen
3.5/5
3.5/5
2.5/5

Vorteile: The billing and patient demographics along with the HIPPA chart tab.

Nachteile: Posting, and having to select the different page formats i.e. PR-2, 1st reports and vital sheets and guarantor tabs not being able to be on a case by case selection for billing and posting.

Veracity has and continues to meet the needs of our faility. They are always updating the system.

Bewertet am 22.2.2013
Donna W.
Supervisor

Kommentare: On a scale from 1 - 10. I give it a 10+ try it out I believe you will like not only the price but how easy it is to use.

Vorteile: Everything - Since the low monthly price includes everything you need even the Clearinghouse. It makes my job so much easier. Any time I have a question I call the same customer support number no mate what it is for and again no charge. New system updates no charge.

Nachteile: Haven't came a cross any it made it so easy to met our meaningful use requirements that it pays for its self.

THis is a very frustrating EMR company. Full of glitches. We never get straight answers and their turnover is very high.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Rekha R.
MD
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not worth using them

Vorteile: The notes and templates can be customized well. Initially was good but they cannot keep their employees. Have to make several calls. Sometimes we cannot get through to them.

Nachteile: Billing is not reliable. They have many glitches and we have to constantly be vigilant. sometimes difficult to get through. Medicare payments do not come through in a timely fashion. They always have to check with engineering to find out why. They are their own clearing house so I am surprised they cannot do things in a timely fashion.

Bewertet am 2.2.2013
Daniel P.

Kommentare: From our previous horrible EHR experience, we were terrified to move to another EHR. However, we had to move away from our previous EHR. We decided to go with Allegiance veracity. We were up and running on billing and EHR in less than 4 weeks. It is amazing to say the least. It's packed with great features that no one we demoed could offer, and they are always adding more features. It's Extremely easy to use. The company support has been great to us thus far. I would definitely recommend them.

I like this company

Bewertet am 14.3.2014
John L.

Kommentare: We've purchased the system late 2013 and we are up and running already with no issues. Like previous reviews had pointed out, no hidden charges, everything is included, great support. They helped us customize our templates. Overall, it's very solid software, very easy to use and no issues so far. I definitely recommend it.

I like this company

Bewertet am 14.3.2014
John L.

Good product

Bewertet am 17.7.2010
John D.
Practice manager

Kommentare: I really recommend it.
Good price, good customer service.
We have been very happy so far.

Vorteile: Very advanced, and complete EHR, easy to use EHR.
Billing is great, great claim scrubber
Patient portal
E-prescription with the EHR
Alergy, Drug Interactions
Lab results

Nachteile: None so far

Bewertet am 28.2.2010
Mark L.
Practice manager

Kommentare: NO HIDDEN CHARGES like eclinical.

Vorteile: After being burned by three EHR systems, We decided to go with allegiance, the system is superb, no complaints. Personal customer service. Very helpful, and quick to respond. I couldn't be happier

Nachteile: None so far

Bewertet am 27.9.2012
Tanya D.

Kommentare: We have used two EMRs prior to this one. I would have to say this is the most advanced customizable EMR and a billing system we have used so far. So many features included, they are always updating their system. The customer service has been very helpful so far.

Stay Away

Bewertet am 14.8.2013
F J.

Kommentare: I am a Family Practice provider and had a terrible experience with AllegianceMD. The software has many glitches and charting issues which require time consuming workarounds leading to practice inefficiencies. The customer support was easy to reach although they could not provide suitable answers to questions frequently. After reporting a dissatisfaction with the product within the first month of implementation, AllegianceMD billed my practice $3895.00 and refused even a partial refund for their inadequate product. We never went "live" with the system. Stay away from this company!

Bewertet am 9.11.2011
Bonny O.

Kommentare: Love the system. It's easy to learn, very affordable, and NO hidden fees. Collecting from insurance often takes less than 10 days. The company constantly makes improvements based on user feedback. AllegianceMD is very customizable and I recommend 100%!!

Good system

Bewertet am 16.12.2010
David K.
physician

Kommentare: Recommended

Vorteile: Very high tech, a step up from what we have been using

Nachteile: None, running very reliable

Allegiance is amazing

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Tiffany B.
Receptionist
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've used this software on different occassions and it was easy to use and there were many options to choose from. Love this software