Über Humanity

Humanity ist eine cloudbasierte Plattform für die Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, die die Erstellung von Zeitplänen um bis zu 80 Prozent beschleunigt.

Erfahre mehr über Humanity

The software is easy to use and gives updates directly to your email.

On the app there is an option to add notes to your time schedule about missed lunch, or overtime for example.

Bewertungen zu Humanity

Humanity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 294 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Humanity bereits verwendet?

Employee Experience Director

Malecia
Music Editor, Contractor, Brand Ambassador in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Need Help Scheduling?

Kommentare: I've used Humanity with Lyft and my current temp job and so far so good.

I love how easy this software is to use and how I can access everything that I need to whether that be my schedule, message board or managers.

There's nothing that I don't like about this software. I do wish though that at the end of each work week that it would tally up your hours worked for you.

Antwort von TCP

Hi, Malecia, Thank you for the review, we're glad you're having such a great experience! Let us make it even better - you can view your hours in the Time Sheet report (see more here: https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Time-Sheet-Report), but only if your employer has enabled the employees to view reports in the app itself. This option is available in Advanced settings in the Account tab. If you happen to need any assistance, please feel free to contact us via 24/7 Live Chat on the website or in the app.

Kandi
Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Employee Scheduling

Kommentare: Great! I'm very happy with this software and app.

Assigning different blocks and colors for shift types-easily see that you have all types scheduled each day.

I can't think of anything I dislike, I suppose I'd like it to be a little cheaper.

Jeff
Systems/Network Analyst 2 in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Works good - has a few issues which I have reported on several occasions but would require updates.

Kommentare: Providers can see all of their schedules in one place - I do over a hundred. They can sync with some third party calendar programs and check on their smartphones.
The software is not geared toward the healthcare industry, however. MD's work more than 1 position at a time. These should not conflict. Yet conflicts should show if they're mistakenly scheduled for a clinic at another location or for a meeting when they need to be in the clinic. This is a problem.

I have the flexibility to set the software up the way I need to for efficient scheduling. My schedules are complex and I am able to create 'workarounds' to better utilize the software.

I have a few issues: I have many providers (employees) that work more that 1 position simultaneously. It would be wonderful if you could selectively check or uncheck a box for each position to determine whether the position will show if it conflicts with another position. (But not globally turn off the conflicting feature for all conflicts). If an employee covers 2 positions simultaneously, it shows as a conflict. It would be nice if there was a `work around for this. If you could select/deselect a box to designate whether you want a position to show a conflict, this would be great. That way, some positions that are covered by an employee working another position would not show as a conflict every time. For example, There are a few positions that staff are assigned to that they do in addition to their main assigned position - e.g. someone working MCH Attending will also cover the OB Dept. This is done on a rotation/alternating basis but changes often. Whenever a provider is working MCH Attending and also covering OB Backup, I have to adjust the time of the OB coverage so that a conflict does not show up. If I didn't, I would have twenty or more conflicts each month and, as you know, once you get in the habit of ignoring conflicts, you then ignore the one that is a `real conflict and a problem results. The conflict feature is great, yet is sometimes a pain because I have to create 'workarounds' which are less than desirable.

Alden
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall Good Product

Kommentare: I would recommend to a friend

It was very easy to begin and get started quickly.

Some of the break features and managing employee shift trades was not so smooth.

Ayush
Ayush
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The auto scheduling option saves a lot of time but is difficult to utilise

Kommentare: Humanity removes a lot of the unnecessary work from scheduling. It provides excellent overviews and allows you to choose a variety of factors to easily construct a complex timetable. I may arrange shifts in advance and check available shifts, giving the provider scheduling flexibility. The efficacy that it provides me for management is that the employees are highly effective, and our employees never have difficulty managing any sort of department. I'd say that addresses a lot of my difficulties.

The auto-scheduling function is the most significant advancement, but the availability approval tools also assist you in staying organised with staff requests. Excellent choices for individuals who like to do everything in one location. Working with Shiftplanning, the convenience of using tools and schedules, and the overall level of service provided by the programme. Automated scheduling is quite important from a financial standpoint since it can offer you the exact cost before publishing.

I don't like that after you've carried over shifts and set it to repeat, you can't extend from the date you initially selected. The software is not designed to tolerate anomalies in Time Scheduling, such as when we do not observe daylight savings time. Furthermore, the auto schedule tool would benefit from the addition of a toggle that allows you to select a minimum or maximum number of shifts per week for a certain job.

Geeta
TL in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Employee Recording and Timelines analysis

Kommentare: We would like Humanity to also capture when the particular system is not in use. So if their is no activity on the computer/laptop the user is performing Humanity should automatically go on break

We had problem in our time to identify the amount of break taken by them and at what time. with Humanity we are getting the report that give us clear picture Also Humanity has very good option where we can tag people as per region so we know as how many people are logged from which region at given time zone

Inability to track system in-activity and GEO Fencing for different Regions in world

Antwort von TCP

Hi, Geeta, Thank you for the review! We're glad Humanity was able to help track break time for you and give a regional perspective of who's logged on. As we improve our app, we update our blog with announcements. Check out www.humanity.com/blog for the latest Platform Updates and Product News. Grateful, The Humanity Team

Maria
Customer Support in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Essential Productivity Tool for Work

Kommentare: The Humanity app has not just made my professional life more manageable, but it has also allowed me to have more control over my time. If you're looking for an app that can simplify your scheduling woes at work, I highly recommend giving Humanity a shot.

What I like is how easy it is to navigate! I also like how it convenient it is that it has an app, accessible anytime and anywhere.One feature that I appreciate in particular is the ability to trade shifts with my coworkers. Previously, this would involve a lengthy back-and-forth discussion, often leading to confusion and miscommunication. Now, with a simple tap, we can exchange shifts and the management can approve it almost instantly. The flexibility and convenience offered by this feature is invaluable to me.

It's a bit time-consuming if you have fluctuating availability. It's better if you easily copy and paste availability or set recurring availability patterns would save users a lot of time and avoid potential mistakes.

Pakorn
head Security in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Scheduler / Supervisor

Kommentare: Well design, structure and implementation of the application well coordinate with require function from the users.

Feature designed and many function options very useful

After updated the application, the shift planning does not work as before but the IT has added the shift planning legacy which is working but many time it got stuck and we have to wait for the application to respond before process to the next step.

Autumn
Autumn
Cocktail Server in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward, has some kinks

Kommentare: We use this as a complete all in one hub for shift changes, training, co-worker contact information, management communication, you name it. It's pretty basic looking but that also means it's straightforward. I'm glad I can figure it all out without needing a tutorial.

I like that I can see a break down of my payroll, access all my paystubs over my entire deployment, request schedule changes and reach out to my peers for shift management. Also that tax documents are readily accessible.

There are a few kinks to work out. It doesn't accurately show who is scheduled for shifts in open shift details. Also, when requesting time off, where it shows your available hours mine are never accurate, it's always just a maxed out amount of available PTO. That means if I don't have enough actual PTO my request gets rejected. Also I feel like it locks me out pretty often and I need an account reset.

Kimberly
seasonal associate in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

mobile app issues but otherwise a solid calendar

Kommentare: As a seasonal associate, I would book my availability on Humanity for senior administrators to use to book educational professional development sessions. This was the primary source for communicating dates among various department.

Once users learn how to edit availability on the calendar, it is simple to use. Minimal clicks are needed to block off time on the calendar and it would update continuously. It was easy to log in and review your calendar as needed.

The app did not sync well with the website; entries would be made on the app and then not be found on the website. Getting to a computer during off time or on holiday is not always easy, even though availability needs to be updated. This caused confusion on different occasions.

Kyle
Instructional Technology Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Scheduling Made Simple!

Kommentare: ShiftPlanning has been used at our facility for one year now. We are a college campus environment. Thus, scheduling for student workers can be a great challenge due to their dropping and adding classes and potential to working multiple part-time jobs, and of course, due to the differing course load, each student takes on. In the past, we used excel in combination with a learning management system to communicate and maintain student worker scheduling. I am the scheduler for student workers in our area. We have around 8-10 student workers, give or take which part of the year we are scheduling for. We schedule our shifts in a non-linear method. We like the availability feature that ShiftPlanning has. It is a static "when I am not available" table that you or your workers can fill out. At this point I supply entries into these availability tables based on student class schedules and external employment. We do this to prevent students from falsifying availability. ShiftPlannning has a pre-generate schedule wizarding system. This allows managers to schedule weeks, or months ahead of time, based on their current availability. If you are a manager for a college campus, then you may want to consider only doing this once a month for summers, and once a semester for spring and fall. You will be changing availability frequently during the beginning of each semester, almost all summer, and also during finals week. Duplicating the schedule for each week is as easy as two or three button taps on your mouse. Once a schedule is more concrete then this is super easy. During the high volatile periods mentioned above, we highly recommend not scheduling ahead of time. Just do one or two weeks worth of scheduling and make sure to communicate to everyone that the schedule will have a high degree of change. We have also enjoyed the use of the ping feature and other notifications to communicate to students when they should be at work.

The strongest features of ShiftPlanning are the many methods for communicating when a worker is to work (general scheduling), when policy changes or other changes at work need to be quickly and easily assimilated to all employees (dashboard notifications), and when notifications need to be sent to just individuals (ping). All of this communication can be managed in ShiftPlanning. Workers can set up their cell phones to receive important notifications. Administrators can control which methods are mandatory and which communication methods are not. A worker can elect to be notified via email and/or text prior to their shift starting. Workers can access ShiftPlanning from any device since this a cloud-based service. Workers are able to make vacation requests ahead of time, even when there is nothing posted for the actual schedule yet. We would recommend a 2-week requirement for this type of request. Otherwise, student workers can request off via a trade shift or drop-shift option, if short notice is provided. All trades can be set to approval first by manager. It is super easy to setup different worker types by area, or by responsibilities. Thus, if you are budgeting out hours between different areas (positions) then you can easily view the subtotal for each while scheduling who should work when. It also gives you a clear distinction in schedule mode as to who can actually work during the designated times you are generating (i.e. 10 AM ' 12 PM, 1 PM ' 2 PM').

The only concern that we have is with tweaking the trade shift and trade drop feature. Workers who are shown as available for the entire shift don't have the option to select parts of a shift that they are actually available for. Important meetings or events outside of work cannot always be accounted for using the availability feature. The only way this can be done is to not use a static schedule and go to making a policy for weekly updates. Then making it the student worker's responsibility to maintain their own work availability. In our case, we want to stay with a static scheduling system to help reduce the sense of a changing hectic work schedule for our student workers. Thus, students will benefit by having the ability to select from a portion of a shift trade rather than having only the option to pick up all or none of the shift being made available.

Shoaib
People & Culture Officer in Bahrain
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best solutions i have come across

The customer service is unreal. I've had multiple calls arranged and any time i had a query they were always got back to me with an answer or solution with lightning speed. For an organization where employees don't work in shifts, Humanity doesn't tend to offer alot compared to other products out there, but it shines best when it comes to Shift planning and scheduling. In our company we don't tend to do shifts, that was the reason we opted for a product like CakeHR, but overall i was very pleased with their product and all the benefits you get from leave management to attendance tracking. Also their indept reporting system is very elaborate!

The mobile app isn't as good as the web version of the product.

Antwort von TCP

Hi, Shoaib, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with free Humanity trial, especially for the feedback for our team. We hope you will consider our platform if your scheduling needs change.

Alison
co-owner in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

this program saved my business

Kommentare: We spent so much time just getting schedules done and then something would happen - some one is sick or their grandmother died - Then there was all the communication getting employees with the right skills to cover the shift -. I went looking for a scheduling software and got so much more. We use the dashboard and email features every day to keep staff aware of changes. Our business depends on everybody knowing 100s of ever changing details.
We use the email and training functions to keep the staff current with policy changes, to learn new systems and to refresh knowledge when things seem to be slacking.
Being able to send emails to specific groups let us communicate sensitive information securely to those who need to know.
I recommend this to everyone I know who has to manage any size business.

Communication - quick and flexible. most of my 20 somethings have a phone, rarely use email and rely on apps for everything. The phone app still needs some work but it has been the end of excuses about schedules the bulletin board keeps everyone communicating not just us to them but they communicate with each other.

Searching forward and back by months is awkward - google has the same issue with their calendars. I often need to go from a day view now to a day view months away. the path isn't intuitive

Martin
Managing Director in Australien
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for money

Kommentare: As a Contact Centre, the allocation of the correctly skilled staff to the times of day and days of the week is critical to meeting our customers' KPI, service levels, customer service standards, financial and HR considerations, and overall staff morale. Humanity helps us achieve these - quickly, and consistently.

As a WFM tool, Humanity is excellent. The overall functionality and features, ease of use, ease of implementation and acceptance, excellent customer support, cost, adaptability, and "bang for bucks" is exceptional. Outweighs and out performs anything in its class, and gives the much more expensive competitors a serious challenge.

Scheduling of breaks can be a bit tiresome and fiddly. Thankfully Humanity have taken on board our (and I am sure other's) feedback and are moving to make this a better experience.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Humanity is simple and easy to use, though it does lack several features that similar products offer

I like that it is simple and easy to use and that the app functions very similarly to the desktop version.

In it's simplicity, it lacks several features that other products like Bamboo HR offer. Compensation and employment history would be a great feature. It also is not integrated with a payment system like Bamboo is. It would be nice to have my paystub sent through the same software that I use to log in and out of everyday. The other thing is that you can not edit your vacation request once it has been submitted. If the dates change you have to delete your request and resubmit.

Antwort von TCP

Hello, thank you for your feedback! The services our application offers and the improvements we bring on the regular basis are more focused on scheduling. But because we know how important HR services are to our clients, we offer integration with Bamboo HR (you can read more about the integration here: https://bit.ly/2wGyYY1).

Mark
Technical Support in Jamaika
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Features & Services

The ease of access for the different features. Also, the information is displayed in a user-friendly manner.

Additional features could be provided along with the option to customize your dashboard so it can feel unique to each user.

Antwort von TCP

Hi, Mark, Thank you for the feedback and suggestion. We'd love to hear more about the specific features you believe would be valuable to our users, so if you like, you can send us your suggestions at reviews@humanity.com. In the meantime, you can explore our current options to help you personalize your account. Find more information on our Help Desk page: https://helpcenter.humanity.com/getting-started-guides/module-overviews/dashboard-overview. We redesigned some of the Dashboard widgets as well: https://helpcenter.humanity.com/getting-started-guides/dashboard-widgets/new-dashboard-widgets. You can also reach out to our Support team via Live Chat for any questions.

Mike
Asst Director for Student Technology Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not really developed from a manager's point of view

Kommentare: I've been managing for over 25 years. Some things are common to all of us - such as needing notifications regarding not only shifts needing coverage, but who is picking up those shifts. Another example is the interface that managers look at first: not the personnel listing (that's an HR function) but rather a position view - or better, a visual view that is uncluttered and able to be made default. We need to see various things - such as what shifts are uncovered, what shifts are irregular (might normally be Jane, but John is covering it today), etc. Unfortunately, Humanity does not do these things, and even though I've asked for them, I have not gotten any positive feedback for them. Some of them I've been told that they are not possible. Humanity/Shiftplanning is the best platform I've found, commercially. I WISH that it did the things I need. I know these things CAN be done (we'd used a custom solution for years) but I wish that Shiftplanning would do them. It seems that Humanity wants to be an HR platform and not a true management tool for managers.

inexpensive, well sited

It does not come from a management perspective, but rather from an HR one. Alerts are lacking. Shift management display (as a manager, my primary (over 90%) display) is clunky and quite often uninformative.

Sam
Operations Manger in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Humanity is a TIME SAVER!

Kommentare: Love this scheduling and communication system. It is easy to use, works really great for our museum. Our staff are mostly college students so having a cloud based system that allows them to swap shifts due to last minute events, exams or study groups, without having to put in requests to management is a benefit that they really like. I recommend it to all nonprofits that are looking for a quick way to schedule staff and an easy way to track and produce reports on the hours/shifts/staffing for all the different types of events and programs your group may run.

Ease of use. FANTASTIC customer support! All of our staff from Executive Director to seasonal staff love it.

payroll. I need to be able to export payroll that is accurate down to the penny. This system still rounds due to the hours worked being calculated past the first 2 decimals.

Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have used this product for some time now and finds it ease of use outstanding

The ability to navigate and adjust changes on the fly through the mobile platform. The alert set up for employees.

Anytime there is an update to the system, I find errors on my current layout. The need for a time clock punch system that doesn't require individual sign in to the system.

Antwort von TCP

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback! We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by updates and we would like to know more about these errors. Can you please contact our support team at support@humanity.com and they will be more than happy to help you with this issue? We fully understand that some of our customers prefer clocking in without having to sign in. That's why many of our clients also use Humanity Station - You can read more about the Station here: https://bit.ly/2hOheCZ

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, somewhat hard to navigate

It allows me to see my colleague's schedules and record time off, etc. It was re-designed a few months ago and is now more visually pleasing.

The tool doesn't offer "everything" - we were in need of a more robust tool to track PTO requests and HR documentation, so we eventually transitioned to a different software.

Antwort von TCP

Hello, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! We are sorry to hear to hear you are no longer using our app. Our clients mainly use our features for the top-quality employee scheduling, time tracking, vacation management and payroll. While our software makes the job easier for many HR representatives, we are predominantly focusing on employee scheduling needs of our clients.

Janice
Office Manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ShiftPlanning

Kommentare: While ShiftPlanning is a great product, with most of the features I need, it was a bit confusing as to which settings to use and how to set them up. I am tech-savvy and it took about a month to understand the steps to get to a certain result. Tech Support was invaluable with their quick response and help. I use it 100% now, and wonder now how we got along without it. Such a timesaver!

It's invaluable in time-keeping and creating shifts. The report function is fantastic for timekeeping and payroll. There are work-arounds to get to where you need to be, with the help of Tech Support. The mobile app for the staff is easy to use.

The desktop version is not user-friendly at first. Once you figure out the concept and how it works, and with time, you get to know the ins/outs. While I am tech savvy, I was confused about where to start with the set-up, which settings to use, and how to set up those settings for our company. The set-up was a disappointment to me in that you need a lot of time to understand how to do the different settings. I had to keep bugging Tech Support to help me with it. The tutorials are great, but the User Manual needs a lot of work.

Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Humanity Review

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend this software for a small to a mid size organization. It is functional, however there are much better products available....for a price.

Humanity is a good tool for scheduling and managing human capital. One of the best features is the ability to look at all of an employees data in one place.

some of the reporting functions are complicated and the filters do not always allow you to view exactly what you are trying to.

Antwort von TCP

Hi, Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to flag out the difficulties you've had. Please feel free to explore the Reports Overview on our Helpdesk page (https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Reports-Overview); for additional questions, you can always contact us via 24/7 Live Chat on our homepage or app dashboard. Regarding the pricing, we would like to point out that we have kept the same subscription packages even though we are continually upgrading our services and launching new features.

Team Leader in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

IFAP Humanity Review

Kommentare: IFAP has been using the system for several years, now. It has been excallent for our 40+ staff to edit their availability, check out the shifts they are rostered on for and make changes themselves. The smart phone app is very handy

It is quick, easy and convenient. I like how I can see who else is available for a shift in one click.

I still feel it should be pushing updates through the app, not relying on e-mail. Relying on notifications through e-mail is not the greatest and it still won't sens SMS because we are in Australia

Steve
Adventure Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great way to schedule staff

Kommentare: We have been using Humanity and Shiftplaning for the last 3 years and love it. It has been easy to use, customizable to our complicated company needs and most importantly helpful to our staff. The ability for staff to update there availability on the fly and check there schedule via mobile has been huge. Its intuitive from the moment you start using it. Overall its been a wonderful program that we use everyday.

Customization is great for complicated organizations. Staff find it simple and easy to use. Helps keep our staffing organized.

E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

shift planning visibly stunning

You can just pull this up and at a glance see everything you need. I can tell who is working and who is off and how long. And it has a great option to message people.

I wish there was easier access to user images

Antwort von TCP

Hi, It's great to hear such a positive review, especially from a loyal customer like yourself. If you'd like to provide us with more details about the difficulty accessing the user images, please feel free to do so via our 24/7 Live Chat or reviews@humanity.com.