Über Hirevire

Cloudbasiertes Vorauswahl-Automatisierungstool zur Erfassung von Video-, Audio- und Textantworten.

Erfahre mehr über Hirevire

Bewertungen zu Hirevire

4,9
4,9

Hirevire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hirevire bereits verwendet?

Jason
Jason
Chief Human Resources Officer in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamlining Recruitment Efforts: HireVire's Impact Assessed

Kommentare: Great so far, thus many lacking features. The customer support is great such.

HireVire has emerged as a pivotal solution for optimizing our recruitment endeavors, particularly in the realm of interview management. Its user-friendly features have streamlined the once cumbersome task of scheduling interviews, leading to notable savings in both time and resources. The platform's meticulous attention to recruitment protocols ensures consistent and high-quality outcomes throughout the process. Furthermore, its ability to record and store interview sessions offers valuable opportunities for reflection and refinement. With its blend of efficiency, functionality, and cost-effectiveness, HireVire comes highly recommended for organizations seeking to enhance their recruitment practices and drive better hiring outcomes.

Questions will show up before the interviewee goes through it.

Antwort von Hirevire

vor 3 Wochen

Hi there Jason, We appreciate your review. Regarding the "Cons" mentioned - we have a setting in the edit job and in each job's settings to disable showing the questions in advance. This should help. https://helpdesk.hirevire.com/en/articles/8304137-how-to-not-show-candidates-the-questions-on-the-application-landing-page We're constantly adding features requested by our users. Would love it if you leave some or vote for improvements here. https://hirevire.canny.io/feature-requests

Flávio
Flávio
CEO in Brasilien
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Candidate Insight

What I appreciate most about Hirevire is its ability to streamline the hiring process by incorporating multimedia submissions. Being able to see and hear candidates before an in-person interview provides a richer understanding of their personality and communication skills. The platform is intuitive and efficiently combines resumes, video, and audio submissions, making it a one-stop solution for preliminary candidate assessments

Not every candidate is comfortable in front of a camera, and this might disadvantage otherwise qualified individuals who may not shine as brightly in a video format as they would in a face-to-face interview or through their work results.

Krzysiek
Owner in Polen
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From Job Posting to Hiring – It Doesn't Get Any Easier!

HireVire is really cool when it comes to video recruitment. It gives a chance to see candidates in action even before the first meeting. I like how we can assess their style and communication skills through the screen. Plus, candidates can record themselves whenever and wherever they want, which usually makes them more relaxed and authentic. In short, HireVire is a great way to quickly and casually check if someone fits into the team.

In my case, the tool fulfills its role 100% so I have no comments. Well, maybe the video quality could be a bit better, but that's probably nitpicking :)

Fred
CEO in Taiwan
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice to use and save time!

It solves my problem and save a lot of time. Would like to have more AI functions in the future!

Needs more ai functions and more video to know how to use it.

Mike
IT Admin in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool for Streamlined Recruitment

Hirevire has been an excellent tool for our recruitment team. The platform offers a comprehensive suite of features that address every stage of the hiring process. Its integration capabilities have allowed us to seamlessly connect with our existing HR systems, making the transition smooth and efficient. The ability to customize various elements according to our specific needs has been a significant advantage. Additionally, the platform's reliability and performance have consistently met our expectations. Hirevire is a solid choice for any organization seeking to enhance and streamline its recruitment process.

Despite its many strengths, there are a few areas where Hirevire could improve. One limitation is the platform's user interface, which, while generally intuitive, can occasionally be overwhelming for new users, especially when dealing with complex features. Another area for potential enhancement is the response time of customer support. Although generally helpful, quicker response times would greatly enhance the user experience, especially when addressing urgent issues.

Sawyer
Founder in Kanada

Simple, yet effective.

Kommentare: The overall experience was great. HireVire has already saved us many hours of work within the first month of use.

HireVire allows you to screen through "lazy" applicants as it is an extra step in the application process. This extra step enabled us to only see applicants with really high intent + a willingness to take action.We didn't have to waste time and mess around with scheduling initial Zoom calls for every applicant. We structured our questions in a way that allowed us to immediately get a sense of an applicants level of knowledge.HireVire allowed us to screen applicants faster and more efficiently.

I wish it had a built-in CRM that would collect every applicants email, phone number, and resume so we could contact them about future job opportunities when they arise.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really good product for hiring

Kommentare: I just tried the support for a question and [sensitive content hidden] reacted immediately, what a service! I highly recommend this offer, perfect experience, fast support, flawless ergonomics, I love it

A superb easy to use product with very practical and powerful features, one of the best offers on appsumo at the moment I think.

nothing at present, I'll udate if necessary my review in the future

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Must have for hiring

Kommentare: It’s user-friendly, efficient, and perfect for high-volume hiring or short-staffed HR teams. Hirevire is the go-to tool for a more effective hiring process. Highly recommended!

Hirevire is a game-changer in streamlining the hiring process. Its automated screening software saves lots of time and provides a good view of candidates. Given the current market there are many looking for positions and you want to get the best without interviewing all of them, hence this is a good screening process prior to selected any canditates.

Perhaps integration of AI tools is not present which can answer questions from the transcript.

Marc
Marc
CEO in Australien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

video interviews kept simple and to the point

I like that the video interviews are kept simple and to the point. Easy to setup and easy to use for the applicants! This is a tool I will be using all my life! Game changer!!!

Not much to dislike here! I think they are adding more features.

Lance
CEO in USA
Sport, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Applications For Interview Process

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

This is the application that we were looking for, in order to streamline the hiring process.

We have not currently experienced any cons about the product.

Rob
Rob
Operator in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From Patchwork to Powerhouse: HireVire Made My Hiring Process So Much More Efficient

Pros: What I love most about HireVire is its efficiency. It's like having a personal assistant that never sleeps. The platform does all the heavy lifting, from sorting through applications to matching the right candidate with the right job. It's a massive time-saver and makes the whole hiring process a breeze.

The applicant has to wait for each video to upload before moving to the next question. It would be better if it loaded in the background. I also dislike having their branding on the page and they don't have white label at my tier.

Laura
Laura
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have in Recruitment

As the person in charge of hiring at the company, I highly recommend Hirevire. Hirevire does a lot of the work for me, collecting videos, audio, and files from people applying for the jobs we post. I can get all kinds of responses from applicants. This helps me make better decisions about who’s right for the job. The interface is easy to use. You don’t need to be an expert in technology to figure it out. With Hirevire, I find more suitable candidates. This makes my job easier and improves our team. In my opinion, Hirevire is a must-have tool for all recruiters.

While Hirevire allows me to create custom questions and assessments, I wish there were more customization options available. For example, I would like to be able to customize the layout and design of the video and audio recordings, as well as the ability to add my company's branding to the platform.

Becky
Becky
President in USA

HireVire vs SparkHire

I have used SparkHire in the past for video interviews. It was a good experience. But also $149 a month. So when i saw the good reviews for HireVire i decided to try it because I am in the midst of purchasing a restaurant and wanted to use it for pre-screening. I used it last night to set up a fake job posting and have to say it was SUPER EASY and INTUITIVE to use. The email notifications as a user and creator were great. I am super happy with this purchase. And highly recommend it for those looking to see candidates BEFORE you bring them in for an interview!

I have found nothing so far that i dislike about Hirevire.

Sharry
Sharry
Owner in UK
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Awesome product

Ability for users to upload video/audio/file/text is brilliant for what we need. The ease to create questions & invite via email/CSV. The customer service/help is awesome.

Nothing as yet, perhaps could improve the onboarding.

Mischa
Mischa
Hiring Manager in Indonesien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Early Impressions

Just started using Hirevire and it's already making the hiring process way easier. I love how user-friendly it is – didn't have any trouble getting the hang of it. It's a big help with managing lots of applicants, especially with the video and text responses. Setting it up was straightforward, and I'm finding it really useful for getting a better sense of candidates early on. Plus, it's pretty budget-friendly. If you're looking to streamline your recruitment, Hirevire seems like a good bet so far.

Nothing yet, everything is working as needed

Pranesh
Pranesh
Founder in Indien
Bildende Kunst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Godsent tool!

Hirevire has been a godsend for our HR team. Its automated screening software has significantly reduced our workload and has also improved our recruitment process. We can collect responses from candidates remotely, which has saved us a lot of time and resources. Its features, such as video and audio responses, have helped us assess a candidate's communication skills and problem-solving abilities better. It is a must-have tool for any modern HR team.

Nothing as such. All good to be honest.