POS Maid Bewertungen

von Alexandria Computers

Filtern nach:

Über POS Maid

Windows-basierte POS-Lösung für kleine Unternehmen zur Verwaltung von Verkäufen, Inventar, Mitarbeitenden, Kundschaft, Kassen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über POS Maid

Elaina Q.
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2018

"Best POS software on the market for less money then others...and it does more."

Vorteile: I love the fact it has inventory and easily allows me use it to keep track of what I've got, what I've used when I make a sale. Everything is pretty easy to use, and easy to set up.

Nachteile: I don't need the time clock or employee records, so for me it's the thing I don't use and the only thing I can say bad about it...and even then it's only because my shop doesn't need it.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Nicke S.
Co-owner
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2020

"Buy it... it's worth it."

Kommentare: I have been using this system for 8 years since I opened my store. I like that the software is user friendly. My mother uses it in our store. We have a touchscreen so that makes it even easier.
We now have the new version. I just repurchased it today after seeing the prices for other POS softwares.

Vorteile: I like that it is user friendly. Big buttons help. The layout is simple. I like that I am able to have my logo on receipts. The end of day reports were an excellent tool. I used it frequently. I also like the profit reports and ability to input the markup percentage you wished to have per item. Overall a good buy.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way I could integrate this software with e-commerce platforms like shopify, 3dcart, etc. This would make this software awesome for brick-and-motar operators.
I had the old software, so returns were not very easy to conduct. However in my line of retail business returns are seldom. Also the old version did not offer me much room to make my print our policies. I wish the overall reports gave better detail. End of day reports were fine though. I used that faithfully for years.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Scott L.
Supermärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"Very Limited Functions"

Kommentare: I purchased this software with a POS system over a year ago, I still have not used it for daily operations. It took months to get it to work my my credit card company, (which was one that was recommended by them. Then the program crashed and I lost all of my inventory that I had entered. I became so frustrated that I went back to the old school way with a cash register, after a year I decided to get it back out and still have problems with it not having all the function that I need, like mix and match sales, lottery refunds and printing shelf tags is a nightmare. This would work great for a very small company that has limited products.

Vorteile: The price and lack of monthly fees was the main attraction.

Nachteile: It does not have an option for a mix and match sale, I have several products in my store that are buy one for a certain price, if you buy two of the same category you get a discount. There is not option to allow for this. It does not include an option to add bottle deposit and refund for bottle deposit, living in Michigan or any of the other states that have bottle deposit laws this is very important to have. They also do not have an option for lottery redemption, With all but 5 states having lottery sales one would think that this would be included in all POS software.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Jerry W.
Automotive, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2020

"Incredible customer service and bug free software"

Kommentare: Excellent. I left a Google review too! Great customer service every time. Quick too!

Vorteile: The software is used daily and it is dependable and bug free. It price is probably too cheap. I would likely pay more for such a dependable alternative. I hate web based products. I do not choose to send my data or customer data over the internet. This software allows me keep it on the computer in my shop. Installation, integration, daily use is non-eventful (a good thing). It just works every time.

Nachteile: I don't mean to sound mean because I really love these guys but the Orange cover on the software is not complimentary and in my opinion barely marketable. This is a great software that could bring in more bottom line with a new look and some more out reach. It looks like a generic box that in my opinion does not do your product justice.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2020
Chris A.
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"Fast and Simple! Less for me to mess up lol! jk "

Kommentare: Ive already recomended it to friends and colleges

Vorteile: Easiest Software Ive Used so far!
. Fast and Simple! Less for me to mess up lol! jk Ive Used a bunch of different software solutions for different applications, and this one seems to be the fastest, and user friendly one yet. especially if you have employees that you don't want going into specific areas, you have the ab slitty to block them from those places. I also like how maneuverable it is. I have 2 point of sales. one for retail, one for online sales. They both communicate to za central server located in the office. It works id say with a 99.59% success rate! and the other 4.61% is usually solves very quickly! Thank You.

Nachteile: If you need to open another register, it does not share the same database for your labels, or pictures. Even if you have a central server. However, its nothing compared to what you get for the money!

• Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Delores F.
CEO/Owner
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2019

"EXCELLENT POS PRODUCT"

Kommentare: I am very pleased

Vorteile: The Software is rather user friendly, easy to set up information, easy to navigate and retrieve data. I like the idea of the backup and restore points that I have had to use which saved the day.

Nachteile: I do not like the fact that the software cannot be integrated with a website. As it would really be good for my inventory levels to be live on the website.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Karen G.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2017

"I use this software for a fireworks stand twice a year. I highly recommend this software."

Kommentare: - A record keeping system that works very well for a low price.
- A cash register with an optical scanner for quick and easy transactions.
- Quick access to daily and weekly sales.
- Quick access to profit margin.
- Inventory tally at any time.

Vorteile: I have used this software since June of 2016. I run a fireworks stand twice a year. This software keeps up with my sales, profit, and sales tax. I also know exactly how much inventory I have on hand. It is easy to enter the inventory and easy to adjust inventory. I use a scanner for most items, but I have buttons set up for hard-to-scan items. It is easy to see how much business that I have done at any time of the day. The software is very user friendly. The reports are easy to run. I can see my sales for one day, a month, the year, or any time frame that I choose. I can also see the difference between the cost of the items sold and the sales to give me an idea of my profit. I am very satisfied with this product. I have also contacted Alexandria a couple of times. They have always replied promptly and given me the information or help that I needed.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Carly Y.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"No Monthly fees"

Kommentare: The purpose of buying this POS sale system was to better track our COGS and overall income without taking on reoccurring debt. This software proved solid in its organization of numbers, inventory and stats.

Vorteile: This software is easy to set up and use. The online tutorials offered on the POS web site are clear and concise. I also love the fact that there are no recurring fees with this software!

Nachteile: This software has served our needs very well over the past several years. possibly in the future, it would be nice to have the software released on Linux for more secure networking.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Dennis H.
educator
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2018

"I have had very good experiences with the POS Maid software"

Kommentare: inventory and cash drawer features

Vorteile: The POS Maid is very affordable for the start-up business on a shoe string budget. Customizable. You can add your own log and tag line. Built in section to close out the shift. Employee set up with pass codes. Employee digital time sheet available. Easy to use with a touch-screen monitor.

Nachteile: should be a more intuitive. changing the buttons or moving the buttons can be easier. need section for note taking or alphabetizing customers and what they owe with a running total

• Bewertet am 3.2.2018
Neel P.
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2019

"Best POS software for affordable price"

Vorteile: This software makes transactions very easy and fast. It gives me the ability to check multiple reports, inventory, inventory value, and even low stock report at the touch of a button. Employee table and customer data tabs are extremely reliable to use.

Nachteile: One thing I didn’t like about the software is ringing up sale items. For example, if I have 3 items of the same brand for sale such as a Gatorade 20oz say buy 1 get one half off, it doesn’t allow you to scan 1 of each flavor to get the discount price. You would have to scan 2 of the same flavors to get the buy one get one half off price.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Samuel K.
I.T Technician
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2018

"Great POS software for small businesses."

Kommentare: Is a great experience. For the price I paid there are no complaints here.

Vorteile: This software is extremly user friendly. Unlike many others it can handle VAT. Its light weight i.e don't need heavy hardware to run as either client, standalone or server. Extremely value for your money.

Nachteile: It doe lack some features that the much more expensive software has e.g more reports, more back end features etc. however you get what you pay for and its bang for your buck.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Larry K.
E-commerce sales manager
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"Best value for small retailers."

Vorteile: Easy to use and has a full range of features. I set up all 3 of my printers to work seamlessly with POS Maid. Thermal receipt printer, laser forms printer for business report printing and most impressive the thermal label printer for barcode label stickers on all of my merchandise. This makes the customer checkout process a breeze.

Nachteile: It was a bit hard for me to find the software on an internet search because I tend to search top pos software reviews. This type of search will usually only yield the really expensive software that comes with hardware and many times a monthly fee.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Carlos S.
IT Tech
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2018

"Excelent and easy tu use POS Software."

Kommentare: Fast and easy setup. Payroll is easy because all employee use the time clock. I can manage permissions per user.

Vorteile: Easy use, easy setup, easy install. Great customer service. Has clocking system for employees, This makes it easy to work with payroll.

Nachteile: Would like to save ticket or put them on hold. Needs some work arround for creating combos. Should be able to have more than one sale price per item and give these discounts to clients.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Rachel M.
Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2019

"Amazing Software"

Vorteile: We have used this software for 3 years in our business & couldn't live without it! Best we have found for the money.

Nachteile: If you chose not to do the monthly fee you can watch tutorials on how to do everything just takes a little bit to learn everything, but it is super user friendly

• Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Paula S.
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2018

"A little difficult to use all of it's features but we've had it for years and hardly have issues"

Vorteile: It prints well. It is very quick and easy to load with paper. It doesn't overuse paper. Always prints correctly.

Nachteile: Outdated so that is why we need to get our update! Sometimes it will get stuck and not know when to print but I think it's just old.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Wanda S.
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"Its Easy to use."

Kommentare: It is very easy to understand and it is easy for my employees to use.

Vorteile: It is everything I need to run my small business. It is to were my employees only has access to certain things and i have full control.

Nachteile: would like an hard copy of an owners manual. Also would like to be able to add a extra fee to my invoices for a credit card fee.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Art S.
CEO and Founder
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"The software is great , for your small business needs"

Vorteile: Software is easy to use, keeps track of all sales and expenses, and stays current with all PCI compliance.

Nachteile: Support has a response time of about 2 to 6 hours, via email. The software still has some growing to do, like to allow more lines of text to be written on a receipt for promotion purposes.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Marquita J.
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2017

"The Best user friendy and cost effective software on the market!!"

Vorteile: it is very user friendly, there is a
fast response from tech support whenever i have a question and most of all this software is very
cost effective and have no long drawn out contracts

Nachteile: i dont like the older computer program look seems a little outdated as far as the layout is concerned but overall thats really the only complaint i have with this software

• Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Daniel B.
Insurance Specialist
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2018

"Easy to set up. Allows me to keep track of my inventory."

Vorteile: Allows me to keep better track of my sales and inventory. I like that I use the time function to help with keeping track of my labor.

Nachteile: Menus have a learning curve and could be more intuitive. I don't have a touch screen, and that could be the issue.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Paul M.
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"POS MAID is just what i was looking for"

Kommentare: There are a lot of systems out there but this is the best for the money and it combines 4 systems together POS, Bar-Code, Email / Text, and accounting

Vorteile: POS MAID is just what i was looking for they have thought of everything. The bar-code and coupon making, text and email sending all included. There is even general accounting But best of all is the price.

Nachteile: To many steps but will be OK with a touch screen. And I wish there was a quicker way to add the items in the inventory. The sale screen could have a little more color to make it easier to see. And from what i know so far there is no method for a tablet or cell

• Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Miguel a R.
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2018

"# one 1"

Vorteile: easy to use, and have a lot of futures, easy to install and understand , easy to expand, can be use for anything that you can imagine each application have the way to fallow the instruction

• Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Less S.
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2017

"Rep computers helped me with all problems. Working like a champ"

Vorteile: Purchased pos software for a new startup business in a auto parts and repair business. I had some problems in the beginning but with a few emails it works like a dream. Still have a few kinks to work out but not worried. This has got to be the best customer support that I have ever had with a software program. Usually they sell it to you and forget you or it takes forever to get any messages back. I would buy from and would recommend to anybody. Thanks Alexandria Computors for making my life easier.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Eddie R.
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2018

"Great software"

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy setup, dummy proof!!!!

Nachteile: Nothing really the program is straight forward!!!

• Bewertet am 4.9.2018
James C.
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2017

"So far this product has been the best. Its so user friendly"

Kommentare: This software improved my business sales

Vorteile: User friend. Not complicated as others out there. Not expensive but gets the job done right. Good reporting. Tracking employee attendance. Allows you to import excel data.

Nachteile: Maybe I'm yet to learn that feature but even though I like the Layaway feature a lot, I still have not been able to figure of how to create a layaway payment with at least 4 different payment installment.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Roque G.
Sales Manager
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2019

"Fully functional low priced POS system"

Kommentare: Very good overall experience. The system can be set up and personalized quickly, and adapted to a variety of retail situations.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the compatibility with a large number of POS hardware items.

Nachteile: The necessity of Excel to print some of the reports.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2019