Über DataSnipper

DataSnipper ist eine intelligente Audit-Plattform in Excel, welche die Geschwindigkeit und Qualität deiner Audits enorm verbessert.

Erfahre mehr über DataSnipper

Also, custom checkmarks are hard to access and don't print into the PDF.

Bewertungen zu DataSnipper

DataSnipper hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 123 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DataSnipper bereits verwendet?

Juan
Juan
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The must-have tool to boost my productivity in audit and finance

Kommentare: What stands out the most is its ability to automate repetitive tasks. Before, I spent hours manually extracting and cross-referencing data, but with this tool, I can accomplish these tasks in a matter of minutes.

What I liked the most is its ability to automate repetitive tasks and speed up my productivity in audit and finance. With just a few clicks, I can extract data, cross-reference, and document the source of any procedure quickly and easily.

One of the drawbacks I have found is that at times the data extraction can be a bit limited in terms of the variety of formats that can be parsed. Sometimes when working with more complex files or databases, I have experienced difficulties extracting certain specific data.

Anja
Audit Supervisor in Niederlande
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Datasnipper is worth it!

Kommentare: Datasnipper solves the time problem in audit by eliminating the need to capture support manually and also human error where mistakes are made when documents are captured. These documents are imported and the detail thereon is either extracted or snipped instead of being captured manually by retyping from physical documents. Which saves alot of time and also does not leave juniors stuck on tasks for hours and hours.

Datasnipper eliminates phantom ticking - one of audit engagements worst threat (the threat that an audit member will state that it is correct without checking the support or substance) Due to the ability of the software to import the support and then allow the manager to check it that what is tested is correct is fantastic. Also significantly reduces capturing errors made by junior staff when capturing a lot of support.

Some features are not available and require additional expansion or products to get the use of the functionality. The standard model is great but is not really competing with all the additional features that are available and you are limited to the subscriptions purchased by the organization as a user.

Dennis
Supervisor in Israel

Not impressed

It's a cool tool to attach documents to a working paper with easy referral to the desired place in the document.

The data recognition gave me many discrepancies that I couldn't use the tool to check the relevant data

Antwort von DataSnipper

letztes Jahr

Good afternoon, Dennis, thanks a lot for your review and for bringing this problem. My assumption that it might be connected to Hebrew OCR. I asked my colleagues to contact you for further investigation and I hope we will find a solution that would work! Best regards, DataSnipper Marketing team

Shea Sheenamae
Analyst in Philippinen

Efficient

Kommentare: Overall, it very useful and efficient to use.

It helps users save time of copying and pasting data from pdf to excel file. It makes the work more efficient.

When having big multiple files imported, it slows down the opening of workpapers.

Arlinda
Audit Manager in Albanien
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: Very good experience.

Easy to use, very fast and gets the job done.

I liked the full package. No dislikes. I think that the tool has every characteristic required from such tool.

Ajay
Audit Associate in Irland
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Increase productivity by saving a ton of time by using data snipper

Kommentare: Have definitely saved time. If the occasional crashes are taken care of, It will be the best app.

OCR functionality, Copy from clipboard, Document matching, sum snip

It highlights the number I selected in excel, but it does not navigate to that exact field. That functionality using a button will be very helpful

RouxChe
Junior audit trainee in Namibia
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Bottomline: DataSnipper

Kommentare: Overall I had a great experience with DataaSnipper, I even took the time to watch other videos to improve my DataaSnipper skills.

I loved the automated features. It enabled me to complete my detailed testing within an hour and this allowed me to conduct a proper test on all aspects as I didn't have any time constraints. The ability to search for a specific sentence in 100pages and be able to pull the information onto my working papers. The ability to also place validation checks on information where we reviewed is also a major plus.

The zoom lesson was a bit too fast, however after watching the recording it was much easier to manage.

Ahmad
Senior associate Audit in Österreich

Perfect

Kommentare: 😊

Everything is tip top, import, reconcile

Nothing right now , but I will give you feedback if I remember something

Gal
Auditer in Israel

Data snipper

Kommentare: i uploaded confirmation letters from banks and it was so comfortable to compare the numbers with just one click.

The text snip is very comfortable to use and it makes the audit procedure to be faster

That you cannot roll with the mouse and see the all documents that were uploaded

Senior Associate in Südafrika

Data Snipper in Audit.

Kommentare: Makes work very efficient

It allows one to work quicker and look at documentation better and efficiently especially when pressed for time.

It is very nice to use it is just that when overloaded it crashes and one looses their work

Maureen
Junior Reviewer in Assurance Department in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Datasnipper saves time and money in audit

Kommentare: I do enjoy all the benefits of DataSnipper, as it saves a lot of time, which I can spend on more important tasks in my work.

I do enjoy that this software allows things to be easier in the form of importing documents, and importing specific lines of information into excel. It's very good that I can set the format of the first page of the documentation, and it can import information into excel from multiple pages. This makes testing much easier, and saves a lot of time. This enables me as the user to focus on analytical tasks in my work, rather than retyping information from various sources for my audit documentation.

Nothing comes to mind. I cannot think of any specific shortcomings of this software.

Nguquko
Audit in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

DataSnipper has made auditing so efficient as it saves so much time and improves on accuracy.

Document matching, form extraction and the Financial Statement tick-up are the best functionalities that have ever happened for an auditor. They are easy to use and can be performed on whatever the size of the data or engagement.

At the moment the product has surpassed my expectations and I do not have any reservations. Infact the latest version that was implemented around October 2022 has even improved the DataSnipper functionalities.

Remo
Audit Manager in Niederlande
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use of Datasnipper as an auditor

Easy to deploy the software within the firm;Strong support from the customer service;Use of Datasnipper allows assistants to elaborate their skills and improves their learning curve;Datasnipper continuously evolves!

Love every bit of it! Datasnipper shows a tremendous effort to create value for the users.

Ashley
Senior Associate in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great innovation

I find the table snips and the auto sums to be some of the most useful features. I think if the mactching functionality can be improved to be more dynamic there will be an amazing leap forward.

I did not like that some standard excel shortcuts do not integrate with data snipper and that i have to use the delete snip functionality to remove object. I would prefer if I could just delete normally.

Edwin
Auditor in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Data Efficiency

Kommentare: My experience has been great

Data import and Extraction from various documents stands out for me. Data mactching and Casting of Financial statements is a game changer in Auditing

From my Experience so far I have liked all the features on Data snipper and looking forward to more exciting features.

Mohammed
Trainee auditor in Südafrika

Extract data from PDFs.

Kommentare: Excellent.

Data is easy to extract from pdf documents which can be used in excel. Form extraction saves you time by extracting data from a large set of documents in a minute.

The ability to put the documents in order for form extraction.

Li
Audit Experienced Associate in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good product for saving time and energy

Kommentare: Saving time and energy

F&R in financial suit, version comparison, recognize text including hand-written ......

I don't think I have any. Maybe if it can integrate with other products.

Dylan
Assurance 2 in USA
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's helpful

Kommentare: Very good

It makes it easier to enter large sums of data.

It changes the font, adds highlights to cells, and color of text. There are no setting to adjust this as far as I am aware.

Antwort von DataSnipper

letztes Jahr

Good morning Dylan! Thanks a lot for your review! It's possible to change the appearance of the cells and text in them. Please check this article in out knowledge base: https://knowledge.datasnipper.com/how-to-customize-snip-cell-styles If you need additional feedback please reach out to our customer support and we will do out best to fix it. Best regards, DataSnipper Team

Assurance associate in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The good part about datasniper

Kommentare: It is easy to use and saves time

Financial statements suiteIt enables you to check constistency of both current year and prior year financial statements

Version comparisonBeing able to compare current and prior year numbers improves constistency

Gilda
Tax Specialist in UK
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good for data extraction from pdfs into Excel for ease of analysis .

It is easy to use. Instructions for use are clear and concise.

Still learning more about it . As it works for what i need it for , can not comment on this.

Lasitha
Manager in Irland

DataSnipper in Excel

DataSnipper helps to save a lot of time in my day today activities.

No notable issues come across so far as I am a new user

Aldijana
Partner in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Datasnipper

Kommentare: Looking forward to new features and future development.

Datasnipper enhances operating efficiency and simplifies control system within our Firm.

We had not experienced any issues with installation and implementation of the software. Few demonstrations were sufficient in order to apply in everyday procedures.

Vincent
Consultant EFA in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool

I like the gain of time that Datasnipper permit to reach

Sometimes datas move between the columns

Himanshu
Assurance Associate in Indien

Data Snipper

The features of data snipper has actually made things pretty easier for the audit procedures and honestly has reduced alot of efforts of the staffs like us. specially the table snip which helps us prepare the clericals super faster than before.

Ofcourse we always have some improvement points but i cant think of any currently so far it has been good. thanks.

New DataSnipper user

I like it that DataSnipper allows you to export data on .pdf files which have the same format.

I have been trying to export data on .pdf files with different formats, but haven't had much luck yet. I know that it is one of the features of DataSnipper. I just haven't had time to look at the videos to learn how to do this.