Über Feedbucket

Ein Website-Feedback-Tool, mit dem deine Kunden und dein Team Feedback einreichen können, ohne die Website zu verlassen. Direkt in deine Tools.

Erfahre mehr über Feedbucket

The simplicity of setting it up and configuring for each client site. The ease of use for the clients to submit feedback.

Bewertungen zu Feedbucket

5,0
5,0

Feedbucket hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Feedbucket bereits verwendet?

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool that saves time - outstanding support

Kommentare: So far no problems and everything we expected was met or implemented.

The simplicity with which we can now carry out the testing phase of new websites. We save time and at the same time have in the direction of the customer a professional software that enhances our services.

Since the software is new, not all possible features or integrations are available yet, but since the customer service is very dedicated, that will surely come. Therefore, we have no negative opinions. Only the fact that the branding of the box is only possible in the most expensive tariff, we do not like so well.

Craig
Deputy Design Manager in UK
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We moved from Marker.io and we're not looking back!

Kommentare: From the very beginning, [sensitive content hidden]
and his team have been phenomenal and I'm really excited to continue working with the team going forward!

Feedbucket allows for our customers to seamlessly give us feedback for their websites. This is such a high quality and polished tool. It helps us elevate the value of our product for the end user.

Initially, we had some features from Marker.io that weren't present in FeedBucket (namely a specific feature regarding Asana Integrations). I spoke with [sensitive content hidden] regarding the justification for inclusion and he identified a timeframe for the addition of these features and the team have absolutely surpassed our expectations! Thanks so much!

Richard
Head of Operations in UK
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but effective

Kommentare: So far I can not fault this in any ways. Great value for money and will save countless hours management customer feedback on projects

As a company it is incredibly easy to implement on multiple sites and integrate into 3rd party software. You can have a site on Feedbuck and integrated in a matter of minutes. From a user point of view it is simple and intuitive to use and not convoluted.

A few very minor things based around comment styling (use of colours etc) but I know this is being looked at for future development.

Philip
Founder in Deutschland
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must-have for web agencies

Kommentare: Overall, feedbucket works really well and we did not run into any bug. Customer support is next level here!

This makes communication about feedback on a website or web-app super easy. Directly implemented on the website as a widget with a lot of useful feedback options (foto, video, highlighting).

You need to add and later remove a script to your website. In comparison to other tools that display websites inside another application, this takes more time.

Conal
CEO in Albanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feedbucket is a game changer

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been excellent, we dont have any complaints and Feedbucket has helped us free up so much time during our website development revisions.

Feedbucket is super user friendly for us and our clients. The integration between Asana means that we almost never have to open feedbucket itself but can manage feedback all from within Asana

Feedback tools could have the ability to use different colors and line thicknesses. Comments left on feedback should be allowed to include attachments Asana to Feedbucket should be able to bring over Asana comment images and assets It would be very nice if there was a customer facing Feedbucket portal

Mark
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Feedbucket is exactly what we were looking for.

Kommentare: For a while, I struggled with buggy tools. When I found Feedbucket, I was immediately impressed with the ease of use and reliability of the third-party integrations.

Feedbucket is very easy to set up. What I find most impressive with it is how quickly it sends tasks over to Asana and how reliable it is in that functionality.

The only thing I could see as an improvement is some ability to embed a project task list in my own client portal on my agency website so my clients could see the open tasks in their client portal.

Antwort von Feedbucket

letztes Jahr

Hi Mark and thanks for your nice comment. I have sent you an email regarding this. You could use the Feedbucket API to maybe build this widget into your client portal.

Dave
Owner in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You’ve tried the rest – this is the winner!

Kommentare: We've probably purchased, used or tested the majority of tools on the market for getting website feedback and Feedbucket has to be the best!It's super simple to set up and gathering text feedback, image uploads, or video is a breeze. There's no need for browser extensions (that confuse your clients). It has superb two way integration with a whole suite of tools (which most other tools don't have).If you're looking for a way to get client feedback on a DEV or LIVE site straight into your task tool - this is it.Clients can even see the feedback they submitted, and when it's resolved right on their website. Great work guys!

The simplicity of setting it up and configuring for each client site.The ease of use for the clients to submit feedback.

The only con I did have has just been released as a feature - way to go!

Anna
Web Developer Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple yet sophisticated tool for website feedback

Kommentare: I am a huge fan of the tool and technical support. It provides a seamless workflow and saves me so much time and effort deciphering feedback from clients--totally eliminates the need for a shared Google doc or email threads with screenshots!

Feedbucket is super easy to set up and integrate with existing systems for issue tracking and client feedback (I mostly use Notion). It's easy for clients to use on their own without creating an account, even the technologically challenged folks. It gave me everything I needed for designing & developing custom WordPress sites for clients with multiple stakeholders and collaborators. In one single comment you can make a detailed marked up of a screenshot, write comments, attach files, see browser/device information, and lots more.

The only time I ran into an issue Feedbucket support really came through in attentive troubleshooting. They were able to identify the problem (on my end not theirs) and helped me solve it before my client noticed.

Stefan
IT Manager in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good Feedbacktool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to use and reliable. Good support if needed

Lack of customization options. No easy way to change placement to bottom for example. You have to use custom code for this.

Susan
Owner in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

So easy to use

Kommentare: It is fantastic, I have tried other solutions before but my clients found them hard to use. They have all found using Feedbucket very simple and easy, which is a major plus for me.I have also found that their support is very responsive and flexible, which is another major plus.

Very easy to set up and to use for both my and my clients.

It needs a few more integrations yet but I know from support that they are getting there, so all good.

Niclas
Marketing Manager in Schweden
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smarter way of dealing with feedback and bugs

Kommentare: As an entrepreneur and project manager, wearing many hats, Feedbucket has been a huge help in simplifying how we work on our product. No more screenshots, no more emails about bugs and a happier dev team.

Screen recording, and a very fair pricing! When you discover an issue just take a screenshot with the Feedbucket widget, add a note or a drawing to explain, and then your feedback is directly sent to Jira.

I understand that this is not something that can be fixed entirely by Feedbucket, but not being able to submit video recordings on mobile phones is a bit annoying.

Angelo
Product Owner in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, easy to implement and reliable integrations

Feedbucket is easy to implement, helps us in our daily work with clients and has 5-star customer service. Best thing is that I don't need to log in to their platform to manage feedback, instead I can use my current project management tool! It's perfect!

There is nothing negative to say - they even added a new feature just for us - and that was even before we switched to the pro version.

Anas
COO in Finnland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An awesome bug tracking tool

Kommentare: Super satisfied great tool. Saved us a lot of time in our QA work and is helping us ensure no issue falls thru the cracks.

The ease of integration. Multiple integrations with project management tools. The ease of giving feedback

Not having the possibility to add more text comments in one screenshot. User/visitor can draw multiple lines or arrows but can comment on only one place in the screenshot

VP, Technology in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for gathering feedback

It makes it extremely easy for our clients and QA team to provide feedback that includes all the necessary details, including screenshots, videos, along with device and console information.

The roadmap addresses our concerns, so it's only a matter of time that improvement to tagging will be available, which is our only request.

Thomas
Project Manager in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Love the ease of creating tasks for teams to work.Amazing integrationsExcellent Customer Support

Network logs are missing which can be very important to debug.

Magnus
CGO in Schweden
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First customer test

Kommentare: Very easy to understand and use. Me on a Mac and the customer on a PC, no problem at all.

Easy to install, did all what we wanted for the UX test/approval to the custmer

Small stuff like no way to close the tutorial for end user. As admin I can turn it of, but I don't know if all on the customer part has seen it. And the one using it many times couldn't skip the 4 steps. So it's a small thing. 1 click or 4...

Erik
Project Manager in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use client testing and bug tracking

We are very happy with Feedbucket. It has really helped us gather informative and high quality feedback from our clients.

Can’t really think of a cons with the tool, it simply works well and is easy to use.

Emma
Delägare/VD in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool that makes our website projects more efficient and improves collaboration with client

It's really easy to get started with, easy to introduce to the client (thanks to the short tour when first visiting the site with Feedbucket installes). Our client finds it easy to add their comments and feedback, and it's also easy for us to get an overview of their feedback.The tool makes it easy for us to fix changes and comments from the client, I love that I can mark the tasks as done, directly on the project website.

It may not be the best tool for all our clients, since some of them are not super used to "modern and efficient web tools" :) Clients with a "analog mindset" I would not introduce to this workflow, but for many of our clients it's a great way for them to share their feedback with us.

Konrad
Designer in Schweiz
Design, Selbstständig

Easy peasy feedback squeezy

Super nice small tool that does its job fantastically. Extremely easy to set up, everything just works. No extensions necessary

Price a bit steep but definitely worth it.

René
Owner in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very good and useful tool!

Easy to use and the design is very clean!

Every feedback makes an item in the Backend. In case of many Sites and issues, I might loos the over view. the Screenshot are not sorted by URL for eg.

Mini
Project Manager in Schweden
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Very good!

Very easy to use, customerfriendly.Good way for us in implementations of projects. Good to have the possibility to add tasks in automatically.

Nothing yet..