Über Churchteams

Mobilisiere deine Kirche mit Software, die Best Practices mit modernster Technologie verbindet, wie dem Text-To-Church.

Erfahre mehr über Churchteams

Integrated payment processing. Customer service and their willingness to take feedback and improve the product.

Bewertungen zu Churchteams

Churchteams hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 481 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Churchteams bereits verwendet?

Arlona

Brad
Director of Information Technology in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform, Great Service, Great Price

Kommentare: I can't say enough about the support from ChurchTeams and I also appreicate their willingness and ability to implement almost everything we have requested or figure out a work around that meets our expectations. They are also always improving the software and releasing updates often and they listen to the ChurchTeams community.

ChurchTeams is extremely functional. It has everything and more than many of the major players in the ChMS market. Church to Text is an excellent example. Their support and service is second to none. They are very responsive to enhancement requests and assistance with reports and any aspect of their system. Also their price is extremely economical.

I can’t really say there is anything I dislike. One of the things I mentioned to them was to enhance the GUI interface to have the slick feel of some of the newer platforms. In my opinion ChurchTeams has always been about function over aesthetics but I do know they are currently working to improve the GUI interface.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Brad, thank you for this very kind review. We love colaboring with you guys for the sake of the Kingdom. Technology is constantly evolving and changing. We want to stay in front of that as best we can. Your thoughts and feedback are instrumental to that goal. Thanks, Boyd

Benjamin
Senior Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Responsive and always growing in functionality

Kommentare: I love the CT team and the way they honestly try to help us do more ministry!

I love that the team is always willing to help you figure out how to do something if you don't know. If the software can't do it, they take suggestions and implement many of them pretty quickly. I love the CT team!

The only thing I wish CT would do that they don't do is offer offline options. Meaning there is no local saving of data for when you don't have access to internet. Of course this is not as big of an issue today as it would have been 5-10 years ago, so I recognize this as probably just an outdated mindset.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thank you, Benjamin. We're in this together to serve the Lord first and foremost!

Andrew
Next-Gen Pastor in USA

Get's the Job Done- But Quirky, Clunky and Not User Friendly

Overall Churchteams meets several needs for our organization at a price point that we can afford. We use church teams to - Keep track of member information - Capture information and follow up with first time guests - Kids' ministry check-in -Volunteer check-in - Managing Volunteer Teams - Small groups rosters - Keep track of people's discipleship journey (taking Next Steps). I love the fact that Church teams allows us to make notes shepherding between multiple pastors, elders and small group leaders. The same goes for Guest Follow Up. Church teams allows us to keep the follow up process running smoothly.

Clunky user interface. Navigation of the menus and features of church teams feels like just a mountain of black text on a white background. It's hard to locate the things we need when we need them. Use of color and/or icons could make this more user friendly. I know Church Teams CAN do so many wonderful things but often it is a headache to figure out HOW to get Church Teams to do it. Setting up check-ins has way to many steps and crazy variables. Making us manually resize images and enter their html in order to get our logo to appear on name tags doesn't feel like something I as the user should be doing. The same goes for having us program our own booleans to print silent and format margins and download archived editions of Mozilla Firefox in order to run it on a Mac. We use the "Groups" Feature to do many things beyond just organizing small groups. We keep track of volunteer serving teams, outreach events and discipleship classes. However when creating a new "group" it's really time consuming to have to enter all the different required fields that really aren't applicable to all types of Groups. For example Serving Teams don't need a meeting time or location because they always serve Sunday Mornings at the church but the time varies from team to team and service to service. It's really pointless and time consuming to need to enter that information for all Groups when the majority of Groups don't require that type of information.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Andrew, this is a really helpful review for us. We are working on many of the things you suggest in the Cons section and are excited about the future. The Search page that you login to is in production now and should be rolled out soon. I think you'll find it a huge improvement in many of the areas you mention. Thanks for taking the time to do this and feel free to stay in touch with us on this stuff directly as well.

Arlona
Assistant of Media Arts and Technology in USA

My staff loves Churchteams

Kommentare: I have found it a joy to work with Churchteams. They are always willing to take the time to explain how the software works, and they have a reason why it is the way it is that is focused on the heart of shepherding the church. Such a refreshing change!

My staff has found Churchteams very easy to use and is so much more comfortable with this software compared to our old church management system. Churchteams deals with everything as a group, and it makes it so easy to set up any kind of group. Running reports is also so much less intimidating and the staff is willing to do it after being shown once. That is so freeing for my job!

Exports to excel are lacking from some views. We can copy and paste the information, but reports do not have an export to excel option, and that is what my staff is already in the habit of using. I have to explain once a week that they can copy and paste the data out of the view they are looking at if they want to edit a spreadsheet.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thanks Arlona. I love that your choice was based on a friend who genuinely loves CT. Raving fans who share with others.

Kenneth

Needs a calendar

Kommentare: It has been very good!

It is helping in assimilation at our church much better than we were doing.

It is very different from the system we were using. The old system was very basic and simple. I am not a good tech person and I was having difficulty navigating all the features this software had to offer. One thing that we really are missing is a generalized calendar to put all of our church events on. I know there are many out there, but it was nice using the calendar all in the same place one is doing all the other church system stuff in.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thanks for doing this review Kenneth. Here are our current thoughts about use of Calendars if that's helpful. But, we do have this on our list to further consider at some point. https://blog.churchteams.com/3-problems-calendars-help-solve Thanks.

Steve
Education Pastor in USA

Excellent Groups Management Software

Kommentare: We use Churchteams to track all of our data for groups. It helps us keep track of the metrics that drive group health and it helps us maintain consistent communication with our group leaders. As our number of groups has grown, Churchteams has become more and more vital to our groups management. On one hand, this is due to the volume of information that is being tracked, but it's primarily due to how effective we've found Churchteams to be.

The things that I like the most about Churchteams are its versatility, their customer service, and its overall effectiveness. Churchteams is helpful for everything from getting people registered for groups to facilitating communication in groups at every level (from group members, to leaders, to coaches, to pastors - whatever levels you need). I primarily use Churchteams for our small groups ministry, but the software also offers other church management options, including giving and event check-in. I've also never worked with an organization that was as committed to serving me as a consumer and pastor. We once had an issue with check in for which I submitted a service request a few days before it would be needed.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called me to try to help me solve the issue and when we couldn't, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was prepared to call me while he was on vacation to make sure we got the issue sorted out in time for the event (thankfully we figured it out before he had to call me). I will also get periodic emails from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] informing me that he is praying for me. I believe they make it a practice to pray for all of their clients. In terms of their effectiveness, Churchteams has helped us grow our small groups ministry from a dozen groups to 36 groups and add over 200 people to groups over the last 6 years through the ease of communication, assimilation, and website integration (among other features) that their software offers.

My biggest complaint is that generating reports with this software isn't very intuitive. Many times I have to experiment with various options to find the data that I want. It's also not the most aesthetically pleasing interface.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

I'm slow to respond, but wanted to say thanks for the review, Steve! If it would be helpful, we'd love to help you guys with other outstanding features like Workflow, Text & Email marketing, etc.. Thanks, Boyd

Kevin
High School Minister in USA

Great Church Management Software with a great support staff

Kommentare: Great experience using the software. I would also say they have the best support out of any company I have experienced. I get a call back in the same day.

I like the forward thinking toward the next advancement in the software. It started years ago with small group reminder emails for attendance and prayer requests. Now they have added features such as text to give, all check, etc.

It can be a little clunky on the backend until you are used to using it.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thanks Kevin, for the great review. You guys are a blessing to partner with.

Joel
Small Groups Ministry Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for what we use it for, about 15 years behind in tech

We love the prayer email functionality of it. All of our small groups get to include prayer requests with their attendance and that is why we use this program. That is the main reason! We also like that our users don't need to remember another username and password.

It looks and functions like it is from the early 2000s. It is 15 years behind others like Planning Center etc.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Hi Joel, I'm really slow responding to this. Thanks for taking the time to do the review. I just looked into your account and you guys are still using the old Role-based system, no wonder it seems way behind. You have to make the switch to see the home page dashboard and other functionality! We love serving you guys and would love to have another conversation if you want to see our broader functionality. Blessings, Boyd

Jon
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Best Church Management Software

Kommentare: CT support is always super fast and they always have the solution right at their fingertips. Their knowledgebase almost always has exactly what I need, and when it hasn't, my email requests for help are answered lightning fast. I am always paying less per year than I expect to, and they constantly make the service better without jacking up my costs. I wouldn't even consider making a change.

ChurchTeams facilitates communication better than any any CMS I've ever seen (and lets be honest - It's all about communication). They have an amazing email editor that you can use to create and send amazing looking email (as good or better than MailChimp), create email templates, and saved emails for sending using automation. They offer text-to-church and text-to-church functionality that makes giving and inbound communication a cinch. This software makes this solo pastor look like he has a first rate administrative team!

I cannot think of anything that I don't like, have complained about in the past, or wish I had that they don't already offer. This software meets more needs that I currently have.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thank you, Jon. It's a privilege to be part of your team!!

Mandy
Financial Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exemplary Customer Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Churchteams customer service is ___. They are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Their response and solutions are quick and thorough.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the kind words about our Support Team. We strive to answer each phone call or email personally and quickly and tailor our responses to meet the needs of your ministry.

Rory
Assistant to the Senior Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pastor Assistant - main user of Churchteams

Kommentare: So the most incredible experience I had with tech support was a time that I totally messed up our online giving - in fact, I single handedly cancelled all ability of any transactions going through. This was something that was ENTIRELY my fault and could have cost our church thousands of dollars in offerings. I realized that this was a major problem on a Saturday afternoon. I put in an emergency call, and believe it or not, the owner of the company called me back and interrupted his dinner at a restaurant to make phone calls and pull in favors so that our online giving was up and running by Sunday morning. Loving my Churchteams!

I am the pastoral assistant for a church with weekly attendance of about 800, and a database of 6063. We have been using Churchteams for more than five years. When I came on staff, Churchteams was set up, but there was no one to train me. I learned the program by watching the tutorials, and having tech support on speed dial. The program itself is very intuitive if you have minimal database skills. The most amazing part of Churchteams is their amazing tech support. They were always cheerful and very helpful with even the most basic questions that I had as a new user. When I left phone messages, they were always (yes, always) returned the same day or the next. It meets all the needs of a church of our size. We use it for general database uses and mailings, scheduling volunteers with reminder texts, all of our giving including text-to-give, check in for kids and teens, keeping track of membership and our membership classes, and small groups.

Our website guy would like it if the links could be totally customized so it doesn't look like people are leaving our website when doing online giving or small group sign-ups.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thanks Rory. I was a pastor for a couple of decades and know about emergency calls. We try to operate our company with that same love and concern. Thanks for trusting us to help you serve your people. That's what it's all about. Boyd

Daniel
Executive Minister in USA

Churchteams: Bare Bones but Affordable

Kommentare: Churchteams' customer service was fantastic. It was also the most affordable option for us at the time. However, a poor (bare-bones) design made it "seem" less professional. Perception is often reality, unfortunately.

Customer service was great with ChurchTeams. Their team went above and beyond with all of our requests, even praying with our office managers on the phone and asking about their lives. Of course, that has little to do with the actual software, but it is and added bonus. Churchteams is a bare-bones option for small and medium-sized churches looking to establish a database. Because of limited interface design, it's fairly easy to navigate.

Presentation was not at all impressive. The usability was limited because of this, in my opinion. To some, being pleasing to the eye isn't important, but we found it to be a drawback. Bad design makes people not want to use it as much as good design does. It's a fine line, but an important one.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the review. Working on our User Interface is a priority for us currently. Our priority in development has been User Experience which is why we've focused on Text-to-Church and "responsive access". The result is software that you average guest, member, leader and volunteer use by simply clicking a link in an email or text and they are doing whatever you want them to do. So, for them, UI is not as relevant as UX. The outward facing pieces of the software like Online Giving, Check-in, Volunteer Scheduling, Event Registrations do have a really nice UI and the rest of the system is coming along. As far as size is concerned, our larger churches of several thousand attendees actually prefer the UX reliability and feature richness. And, especially, thank you very much for affirmation about our #1 value of serving churches as we would want to be served.

lynda
retired in USA

Excellent product

This product allowed us to switch to a church management system with integrated donation management and gave us the freedom to use it in our own way rather than enforcing the tool's idea of how a church should be managed. We don't take attendance and we haven't done any sort of donation tracking (tithes or pledges), just the tracking needed for a donation report for a tax return. It also allowed us to keep our existing website.

The user interface on the admin side gives you access to all of your data for filtering and sorting but because it is so flexible, it was a bit intimidating for non-technical office staff. This was mitigated by the series of training videos and availability of webinars.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thanks for the great review, Lynda. Did you guys use Saved, Me Card (Favorites), and Automated reporting features once you had the reports you needed? Those are hugely helpful for ongoing ease of use. Blessings to you.

Amy
Office Adminstrator in USA

Best Church Software Out There

Kommentare: I have been in full-time church ministry since 2005 and have gone through 4 different church management systems, trying to find one that's easy to use, cost-effective and still gives me everything I need to track people, their giving, their involvement and engagement. Church Teams has gone above and beyond to understand church ministry like no other product I have worked with. We don't spend hours trying to click the right button to get the report we need anymore, and if I get stuck, I just call or email their customer support and have an answer almost right away. They have also established an online user community where I have learned tips and tricks from other users, and been able to help them out sometimes myself. This isn't just a software product they created - they have created a community. As an administrator, it's been valuable to find a community of people to work with.

This product is easy to use, and VERY tailored to work in church ministry. The process of moving from another data management company was easy, and we had the opportunity to customize it to suit our personal needs. Our Staff quickly learned how to navigate within the product, especially getting the information they need from the reports. But, hands-down, the best thing about this company is their customer support. They are quick to respond to any question that you have, even the "dumb" ones. They also listen to what you're trying to do and have created systems and processes based on user feedback. I love this product and the company!

Even the best can get better. I would like to see a "dashboard" created, so that when I log in, any tasks that have been assigned to me are easy to locate and process.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Hi Amy, Wow, thanks for the encouragement. Your review is so heartfelt and genuine. We love the privilege of serving you guys and pray we can always do it better. In fact, we have had the same conversations about adding a dashboard with tasks (notes) and frequently used reports. We'd love your further thoughts on that though. Thanks, Boyd

Debbie
Admin Ministry Assistant in USA

Good strong company

Kommentare: This is our 7th year with Churchteams & we could not be more satisfied. From the very beginning with set up, it has been remarkably easy to use. All of our group leaders use it, our staff, and our weeklly money counters. There was an immediate night & day difference from the company we used previously to Churchteams. We like the customer support, the fair price, ease in using it for everyone, safe & confidentially sound, and easy to use reporting system. Early this year we started using the online giving and text-to-give features and we are so grateful we did! We also recently started using the registration feature, which is easy to use and makes the admin portion of the events a breeze. Combine that with the text-to-give and it totally rocks. :) Something else we appreciated from the beginning is that we have never felt pushed into doing any of the extra features, such as the online giving, etc. One other cool thing is that every once in a while I get a message from one of the founders saying they were praying for our church & for me! I know God prompted their hearts to pray each of those times, since there was a definite need for it, AND we felt those prayers!

Churchteams' support is incredible! We've always had superior & prompt answers to questions. The founders of the company have been good at making sure our needs are met & we get the full potential that Churchteams has to offer...whether it's hearing directly from them, or the helpful webinars & training videos.

I honestly cannot come up with one! They have exceeded all of our expectations.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thank you, Debbie. It is a pleasure co-laboring with you.

Peggy
pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for the Money

Kommentare: We switched from a well known expensive program that was just too difficult to use with limited customer service. We have been very pleased with our Church teams experience. The program is limited in some areas but the cost makes up for that in a big way! It does everything we need it to do. The customer service is the best. The Team really tries to help. I sent an email to service late on a saturday night and received a reply that night with the answer I needed. That is impressive.
I like that you are always improving the product as well.

Churchteams is a great value for the price. It does everything you need at a fraction of the cost of other church management software. The customer service it FABULOUS! Cannot say enough about the high level of attentive service the team gives.

The interface is very limiting. The look on the website interface is basic and not able to custmize as much as we would like. You can do it but the process is hard it does not embed into our website template and is clunky. This all may be a lack of knowledge issue. Our biggest problem has bee n in the program timinig out on Sundays. We have talked with support and we still have the issue.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thanks for doing this review, Peggy. Also for spending the time with our team to help us constantly improve as you learn and sharpen your use of it. It's a pleasure serving you.

Daniel

Churchteams evaluation

Kommentare: While there were many packages that offered accounting posting and attendance tracking along with membership recording, Churchteams excelled in the small group, Sunday school and children"s ministry areas. It was possible to get some of these capabilities by using two or more programs but, Churchteams incorporates them in a more efficient manner.
I know some software packages offer an accounting package and build other options from there but I can use Quickbooks for accounting while the bulk of my concerns are answered by Churchteams.

The group centered functionality. The customer support. The check in capabilities. The registration with payment function.

The difficulty of properly handling the recording of a person that is deceased. Some difficulty is mining the data for reporting needs. The system for making credit card processing data recorded under contribution to match with bank deposit statements.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Awesome review, Daniel. These are great learning tools for us. It's a privilege to serve you guys!

Loren
Secretary in USA

Churchteams Is Wonderful

Kommentare: Churchteams has been fantastic for communication, groups, check in and volunteers.

I like that everything is one place for communication, groups, check in and volunteers. Also their support team is amazing!

The giving/ financial side, it cost more than other ones and so we are using a different online giving platform.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thank you for the review Loren. If you want to pull your online giving into Churchteams, let us know and we'll work with you to figure out how to make it work. Typically, we are much less expensive than competitors. But, you do have to look at all aspects of the online giving pricing models. They can be confusing. Plus, we added a feature to let givers cover the fees themselves which people are loving.

Donald
Donald
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have used this software at multiple churches and you can't beat their customer service

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to train others on, and their customer service is the best I have ever encountered.

We use Churchteams for Small Groups, Sunday School, Children's Ministry check in, Service Groups, Children's workers and background checks. It is a great one stop shop for the church at a decent price. We love that it works on all plateforms as well from PC to Mac and tablet to cell phone. We are always finding new ways to use it and are satisfied with it.

Yeah it may not come with all of the bells and whistles of social media style connections, but it works well for management and organization. Some of our more tech savey youth would prefer a newer updated software but those others are too expensive and complex.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Hi Don, Thank you for the excellent review and kind words. Serving you well really is our passion. To that end, any specific ideas related to your younger staff wanting a "newer, updated software" would be really helpful. We are constantly retiring technology debt as we call it to upgrade. Our text driven UI for example is leading edge stuff. If you have some thoughts on that, email me directly - boyd@churchteams.com. I would love your input. Again, thanks for the gracious review and privilege of serving you guys! Boyd

Danielle
Executive Administrative Assistant in USA

Lakeview's Review

The thing we love most about the software is the ease of use. It is easy to get a group or a person added.

The thing we like least about the software is how easy it is to get a duplicate person in there. Yes there is a merge feature, but sometimes it doesn't catch everything. I wish that as you are putting the information in for a new person, the system would recognize some of the info a warn you.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thanks for the review, Danielle. Do you have a feel for where the duplicates are coming from when being entered in? Each system does have duplicate checking - registration, manual entry, check-in, batch entry, online giving.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid, affordable, feature-filled, church management software

Kommentare: Churchteams has been great for tracking membership, giving, group involvement, and check-in needs all in one place. We almost never experience downtime in the software and when issues arise, support is incredibly prompt in finding solutions.

Churchteams is incredibly powerful and has a wealth of features. Group management/event registration and the Text-to elements are powerful and easy to use. The overall integration of the various elements (membership, giving, groups, check-in, etc.) is super convenient. The tech support is first rate.

Sometimes the power of the tool is difficult to access and requires diving deep into multiple levels of configuration. It isn't always intuitive on the user end. Although I understand they are aiming to be a one-stop-shop for all church management needs, I do wish they had an open platform that would allow integration with other church management tools - Planning Center for example.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thank you for this review and your confidence in allowing us to serve you. We listen and are excited about continued upgrades and improvement.

Elizabeth
Office Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A True God Send

Kommentare: ChurchTeams has revolutionized how we manage our congregation data. Our congregation members information is available at the touch of a button. Gathering our attendance reports has become so simple for everyone. The month attendance reports give us valuable insight into the health of our church, our groups, and our members. The financial section is an area of growth for our leadership and we will begin to explore it more fully soon.

Their customer support is top notch, not only for their industry but for all the businesses I deal with for church business. Their leadership is available and often follows up on the customer service or technical assistance calls themselves to ensure resolution. Their leadership is engaged and often asking for feedback on ChurchTeams. Improvements are based off of real customer feedback.

I honestly can't give any cons about this software. I have yet to find a single problem area or issue that ChurchTeams hasn't addressed and resolved in a timely fashion.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thanks, Elizabeth! Everyone reading this, listen to her advice! I'd love to meet you. Boyd

Diane
Ministry Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BEST church software there is!

Kommentare: I've been a church secretary and worked with 5 different church programs and this is by far the best easiest and most convenient and efficient program I've ever used. Promotion Sunday is this week and it's a breeze using Church Teams. The customer support is absolutely the best if we need anything at all. I highly recommend this company/software!

Easy of use, great customer support, very user friendly

none, this is a great software and does absolutely everything I need.

Thank you, Diane!

Roni
Discipleship Minister in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen

Churchteams has been a great tool for our ministry!

Kommentare: We have used churchteams for our small group ministry for four years. It's been a very helpful tool for maintaining group rosters, tracking weekly meeting attendance, and communicating with the group leaders.
We have a multi-level leadership structure (leaders, coaches and campus directors) which is supported well by this software.
The monthly reports help us keep metrics for group participation which is a key step in our discipleship process.
The system itself integrates well with our church website so that we can use the groups list directly from churchteams to display the groups people can join.
The evolution of the system that we've seen over the past four years has been strong. The churchteams support team listens to its users and makes changes and improvements that make sense. And roll-outs of the updates are well described and easy to follow. We have also received prompt and courteous responses when we have contacted the service team for assistance.
We're big fans of churchteams and appreciate this quality tool at an affordable cost!

Antwort von ChurchTeams

We love raving fans like you, Roni. Thanks for taking a moment to give this referral and for sharing us with others. Boyd

Mario
Church Administrator/Small Group Coordinator in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT VALUE - LOVE THIS SOFTWARE!!!

Kommentare: We've been using Churchteams for about a year now and we love it. The child check-in system is easy set up and use and has a higher level of security and proffesionalism to our children's ministry. It's also made our church and group attendance as well as our congregations ministry involvement sooo much easier to track. The great thing about all of that is it makes it much simpler to for us determine where the people of our church are on their personal discipleship pathways and how we can more effectively minister to them individually.
Too many other great features to mention here.
The one area I'd rate them below a 5 is in the area of ease of creating a report - still struggling with that one a bit but I will say that Boyd, Mark and their team are extremely fast in responding when we need one and are very happy to do those for us. Their support in very area excellent - very friendly and easy to work with.
We would highly recommend Churchteams to anyone!!!

Great way to track finances and church involvement. Also super friendly people and excellent support.

Generating reports. Their support team is always willing to help with this but it would be nice if it was a little easier to do yourself.

Antwort von ChurchTeams

Thanks Mario, for the great review and feedback. We have reports on our development upgrade list, but no specific time set to work on them yet. Looking forward to being able to provide automated reports that are emailed to you in the future though. Boyd